Speaker 1: Black cast unite our voices. Unapologetically Black would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands where this podcast is being hurt or watched across this great island continent now known as Australia and across the world. We would also like to pay our respects to elders past and present and acknowledged that this always was and always will be Aberginal Land.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Unapologetically Black with Ginny, Mara and Will.
Speaker 3: Hi, everyone, welcome to another episode of Unapologetically Black. I'm your host, Ginny, and I'm joined by our deadly our deadly co hosts, the one and only Will and Mara.
Speaker 1: Well, this is how we talk. Will, she's Jane Yea and Tiger Lolla. Gave her her nickname because we are at theate.
Speaker 4: But we're hungry. We going to eat between like and everything.
Speaker 5: Yes, this might be a like muck bang.
Speaker 4: We talked about.
Speaker 1: And I had no idea that it was like this, but I watch it.
Speaker 4: Was.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that noise is.
Speaker 1: But thank you Jenny for your amazing introduction. As always, you are the hostess of the most That's what I'm here for to introduce you.
Speaker 4: Yes, what don't be so rude. Just laughing. She makes me laugh. Both might laugh. I just love how you're sitting up there, laid up in the bed with the champagne. Your mum.
Speaker 3: You should be excited to listen to this episode because really, I mean, we are recording this episode, but it is also we're all hanging out properly. This is the first time all together that we're going out.
Speaker 1: What you mean, I was about to hanging out for what's.
Speaker 4: Hanging out for? Never mind? No, but you mean me out because we're actually going to a concert tonight.
Speaker 6: We are.
Speaker 1: We're going to Scissor. It's Caesar.
Speaker 4: I used to call it Caesar Salad.
Speaker 1: No, only because my son Lemecki said, Mom, it's not okay. Now we've got plates and steaks, plates and steaks all over the place over there, so I'll just entertain you mob. So my son Lecky said, mom, I am a big fan of Caesar. And I said, Lemechy, you mustn't know who she is, because Ginny said her name is Scissa, and again it's not it's Caesar. So Ginny and Lemechy and me and I'm caught in between, like this shit show of what is her name, and then we wanted to get her on the podcast and we would have settled this once and for all. We failed, but guess what, we're not going to give up. We still want to get Scissa on this podcast. Or she can get a black Magic Woman if she thinks that that might be you know, her thing. But I think this is this is the show for Siss.
Speaker 4: You know she's like up there because you new Zealand recently. She did the flag right, she did the married Brisbane black pil flag up upside down them less but she did a bless her.
Speaker 1: And they had the molded performance the hacket. Didn't they jump up on stage and proper perform. I saw little bits on like TikTok or Instagram.
Speaker 5: Thank you Clint, so I must sped me forever producer.
Speaker 4: Podcast whilst also eating and the producer feeding a.
Speaker 1: Steak and chips with dark fat. I don't know what butter that's that's made in France, Harry.
Speaker 4: I've talked about concerts before. Don't want to talk about content. I want to talk about a show which.
Speaker 5: I have a question really quickly before we move on to next thing.
Speaker 3: Ideal guests for Unapological listen this is episode nine. We're about to roll into episode ten and then we're done for season one. Season two, We're going to try and switch things up. So who would be your like ideal guest.
Speaker 1: Let's dream big, dream big, Jessica Maleboy. But it might be too much for jess But just letting you know sis that well one, I am a fan of yours. Who wouldn't be like, far are you saying?
Speaker 4: Listens to the well?
Speaker 1: I hope she has listened to a few episodes, Ginny told me. But Tiger Lily is a big fan of Jessica Malboy and honestly just being a successful black woman that has been around for quite some time. Hey shakeya another black girl band? They supported Destiny's Child, We cannot forget that. But what other black artists has been around as long as jess mainstream media, pop culture, whatever, right? Not many Aboriginal females who can we name? So if you know that's what I think about, I won't talk about.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say where we go with, Like what about Christian?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, Christian, Yeah, Pope Australian would know Christian.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Ginny wants to.
Speaker 1: Know why she's got a cheese is just a cheese knife?
Speaker 4: Where's the cheese?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm not an uptown black. I've never seen this in my life.
Speaker 4: Share the camera. Which one is it? Look at this fancy though, but that's a butter knife. Cheese here, it's a bread knife.
Speaker 1: I reckon it's cheese.
Speaker 4: That is that cheese plate?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Who's who's right?
Speaker 1: Dream? Yes?
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's a That's a hard one because it's like you go to the norms and she never comes. I think proper you know what I want Beyonce?
Speaker 1: I would love Beyonce will.
Speaker 4: What I want. There's there's a couple of really really funny black drag queens from New York City like Bob the Drag Queen and Money, which also do a podcast.
Speaker 1: Do you really think you'll get them on here?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I think, well maybe, who knows? But they do. They do a podcast called Sibyl Sibling Sibling, Sibling, Siblehood, Sybil Shepherds.
Speaker 1: Are they on? Are they on the Black Effect? Which is I don't know, co owned?
Speaker 4: But I reckon, I reckon, I reckon. If we get some I reckon we to reach out. They're hilarious, They're fucking funny one of them.
Speaker 1: Most drag queens are hilarious.
Speaker 3: Right, you know you know who my ideal guests would be. I've told you this before. Just enterprise.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's get Nie to sing her on. Come on, Narnie, let's sen and.
Speaker 3: I think we should have an intervention, hold and intervention.
Speaker 1: You're right, and I'm going to be like, it's not too late to come back. You are you serious to have just enterprice on this product?
Speaker 4: Let's me too political? They need to be used to go. She's got those political podcasts.
Speaker 1: Unapologetically black, not unapologetically slack.
Speaker 4: Apologically.
Speaker 5: But I would really like to stage an intervention.
Speaker 1: Just be like stage.
Speaker 5: Intervention, like you know how much kool aid did you drink?
Speaker 4: Cool aid?
Speaker 3: That's you know, it's not too late to come back over if.
Speaker 1: You go to the dark side.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that to find her blackness? Well, that's quite Do you want to plody?
Speaker 1: You need Clint needs to pay rise, that's part of your CD.
Speaker 4: I reckon next season, we have to introduce our producer. He's done such a great job and putting up with this nonsense.
Speaker 1: I think we need to bring his wife on.
Speaker 4: So what we need to we need question.
Speaker 1: We need Hayley to tell us about Clint his life, because I don't think Clint would tell us everything.
Speaker 4: We should get all the partners on them.
Speaker 1: Okay, bring your partner Ron with your month.
Speaker 4: My husband won't.
Speaker 1: I'm telling it out, Peace will not jump on the pods.
Speaker 4: Well, we can't hail to come on then, can we?
Speaker 1: We're just talking about producer, right.
Speaker 4: So go to put the producer on the spot. Let's like leave me out of it. Focused all right, So you want I need to sing her on the podcast?
Speaker 1: I would love for her, right, Okay, Well.
Speaker 4: If we're going to get that, let's get Anie Pauline on as well as Yeah, my connection to land about my connection to the the farmers?
Speaker 5: What about the farmers?
Speaker 1: We do need? Like, okay, let's just let's just be real now what this is called Unapologetically Black? Do we want anyone on the podcast? Because our next season we are about to wrap up season one, so for season two we're bringing on guests, right, and it looks like we're bringing on kind of not anyone but point Handsome. How the fuck is she fit?
Speaker 4: The scrap that was I was I don't want well that.
Speaker 1: Went over my head by indigenous.
Speaker 4: I am indigenous.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll bring her on the Let's find out how she is really connected to this country fish.
Speaker 4: And chip shop for the girls. Do you see the video where she says, do it for the girls, for the girls? Guys, have you seen that? No, let me get it. Let me get this because it cracks me up, because this is her connection to land. Right, So her connection to the land is because she was born here. She claims to be it. What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Why related?
Speaker 4: I said? Why?
Speaker 1: Will is looking for this video?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ready to hear ready, and Ginny.
Speaker 1: Is having the most amazing like what would you say that is that? Is that a lamb color?
Speaker 5: It's a lamb color?
Speaker 4: Okay, ready ready this I just want to I just want to show this to you because this is this is Annie Pauline Hanson's connection to the land. Ready, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is a big one.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 4: A girl's a big.
Speaker 1: What's she doing?
Speaker 4: What does it sound like she's doing?
Speaker 5: But shame makes.
Speaker 4: One more time? Ready to one more time?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 5: This is fun.
Speaker 1: Dominated for the girls, added Pauline.
Speaker 4: We don't want to double a gaming no, bless her.
Speaker 1: She she claiming to be Black. And then we've got your sinner who's got some childhood trauma.
Speaker 4: Allegedly it's Darton as well. Then let's get all of them on.
Speaker 1: Okay, so obviously this is not the podcast for them.
Speaker 4: We've gone down a rabbit hole of trying to get all political.
Speaker 3: No, let's be real now, No, we weren't have political conversation.
Speaker 4: Surely not so mister Darton. What is your favorite grub to eat? Which you grub or grub?
Speaker 5: That's a good question, would or right you were grabbing?
Speaker 1: I've never clapped on this podcast, Jinny with your land cutlet.
Speaker 4: That was really good land cartlet.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me chewing on this?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's back end of the season. It's getting a bit loose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're ready to actually wrap it up as if it's Christmas time. But went like in April, may not even halfway there. But maybe for our listeners and our viewers. Well we don't really have much viewers, but we got listeners. We got people that view us on Instagram. Who would you like to see as a guest on Unapologetically Black?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Real answers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, real is gone.
Speaker 5: Still just enterprise, that's my real answer.
Speaker 4: Jenny.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wouldn't be a metical.
Speaker 5: I just want to be like.
Speaker 1: Sis, I get it. But listen, listen, listen. Okay, let me think of someone without the microphone and the videos. She ain't gonna be real. I honestly do not think that she's going to tell us what she really thinks. With cameras rolling. She will lose her paycheck.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend hear what she thinks? Like, I just let's let's just see what happens. Let's just see what happens.
Speaker 5: And let's what's your email address?
Speaker 4: If anyone knows only just in his contact number at the end of the dam you know.
Speaker 5: If anyone is actually related to hey.
Speaker 1: Look divide and concer it calonizes one. They've got her. Let's move on. You said that to me about this is.
Speaker 3: The most unhinged episode we've ever done.
Speaker 4: We'll be back right after this breaking our last episode of the season. What we what can what can we expect in next season? What are we going to do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Like I said, will the first thing is that every single episode we will have a guest.
Speaker 4: That's a big call. We can't even organize us to get them. What makes men organized? Guest?
Speaker 1: I bet you anyminely we can then look when about she's going to pull something off.
Speaker 4: I trust and believe.
Speaker 1: I believe this ship. Yeah, we will get a guest on every episode.
Speaker 4: Were already twelve o'clock dropping ship bombs and hate plans bombs.
Speaker 1: Where's my next week?
Speaker 5: What about Gina Reinhart, I'll stop.
Speaker 1: Jinny with your bood.
Speaker 4: Unapologic black is not political. It's not unpolitically black.
Speaker 1: Unapologetically white politically.
Speaker 4: Look if you might want to go listen to privileged apologetically privileged. That's that's that's season two. That's the you know, an episode, episodepological.
Speaker 5: Okay, real people we want on the podcast, go.
Speaker 4: Real people. I don't know, let me, I've got let me think about it. I've I've got anxiety on the spot.
Speaker 1: Mara is friends with everyone, so you know, hopefully we'll be friends with them after this episode.
Speaker 4: A couple maybe not so sorry.
Speaker 1: I okay, so listen, Like I said, Jessica was my what's yours? Jinny?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not going to say the center. I'm going to say, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just want someone funny and I can't think about it at the moment.
Speaker 1: But Stephen Oliver, I still Stephen. Hey, well I haven't actually met the other black fellow, Kevin Crepinery.
Speaker 4: What's this then, slut fellow?
Speaker 1: No, that's Stephen Oliver, the other one that I am. Okay, because he's got straight to.
Speaker 4: I'd love to have him because I truly respect. I think she's an incredible kind of person of herself. I think she nie can't have a good young I guess she'd be real funny and real, a bit of a Kiki with her. I love that deb.
Speaker 5: Or, like, when's the last time you've seen her? Just hover, I'm like a conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's Steph tis down, funny as hell. Another black comedy.
Speaker 4: Ginger rigit, Yes, so in have you seen? It's because she saw having a man and then the man is a ginger, and then they're talking about how they would label their kids, and then he was she would like a ginger. Originally, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I would like, hey, you know what, brother boy, Shawny children my brother, listen, I'm gonna hit you up. You need to be the first guest on Unapologetically Black Shove it in your he always says it. It's his tagline. Not shove it in your sho shove it, shut out, shove it, shoved off. Okay, So I okay, I want shawn a Chilbro Townsville, Murray.
Speaker 4: What else I'm gonna put out that one. Let's get it. Let's put it out to university.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll hit up Uncle Bain, your manager.
Speaker 4: Then who which one are you gonna pick?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say Jessic, come out, boy, jess All deb okay, so.
Speaker 3: Dead, ma'am And okay, my double gang, come sit next to me so we can see if it's real.
Speaker 4: And then next season we're gonna have to do after Dark. We've been talking about it.
Speaker 5: What episode there? Listen, that's my bad.
Speaker 4: We've got well, I reckon. We need to really do this after dark because I want to get down to some dirty ship and we can't do it on this platform, can we?
Speaker 1: No? We cannot because it's already so much to it.
Speaker 4: To peace, Oh sensible, peace, bless uncle Uncle.
Speaker 1: He's got my back. He's like, way to you, retire, then you can do your after darkness. I'm only forty.
Speaker 2: I'm again for forty forty forty forty forty.
Speaker 1: All right, so listen, this episode was mainly to say thank you to all of our deadly listeners. We are very appreciative that you've supported unapologetically, Okay, unapologetically it's a big word. How many siblings siblic.
Speaker 6: On our.
Speaker 4: Black It's like so.
Speaker 1: Long, it's big.
Speaker 3: Mouthful speaking of mouthfuls, happy mothfuls.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're about to go to scissors concert Caesar Caesar, magam and scissor. Yeah, so we need to actually thank people that have followed us and supported us subscribed. Will you actually subscribe to after Dark? That's a question I want to leave.
Speaker 4: Listen if you think these conversations are gross hilarious, look big ship out to big Ship Out, Big shot out to Gin, big shout out to Gin for pulling this together though, right, do you remember our first episode? When was that fucking they were at the iHeart Radio?
Speaker 5: But what what month was that?
Speaker 4: That was late last year, wasn't it? I think late last year?
Speaker 6: Where the chemistry feels like a lifetime does feel like a lifetime to you for kind of wrangling us in and getting it together and doing all the work to get us in the room.
Speaker 5: You know it was really make it easy by never being.
Speaker 4: Next season. But we're gonna be It's going to be no.
Speaker 5: This is what we're doing next season. We are going on a trip and we're going to record it.
Speaker 4: All at once, an apology back on the road to all of our feelming and recording, and we're gonna we're going to introduce a series to Dare or Not to Dare Bails. That's my.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: All right. We're wrapping this up because this episode has been the most unhinged episode planned.
Speaker 5: We had a plan and we ended.
Speaker 3: Up here and I think that was partly my fault. But listen, the next one's going to be great. Okay, and the next season's going to be great. Love you, thank you, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Topolittically brought to you by Black Cast Unite Our Voices and produced by Cliff Curtis.
Speaker 4: Can I just say I would to make a fucking comima for next season? These outros we're going to get him down patword.
Speaker 5: I like them horrible, yeah, awkward the way and.
Speaker 3: Edited them so well, like they trail off like I love exactly who.
Speaker 1: We are My episode out trip for Black Mexico and I hope you've enjoyed this episode until next time.
Speaker 4: Bye. For now
Speaker 5: It