Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: Rimy's love language has to be drawing pretty pictures, because if you've never of me, if you've never had the pleasure of having yourself drawn by frooms, I would recommend it's really lovely to be seen and immortalized in this way.
Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms on Keda, I.
Speaker 2: Have some bad news for you. We all have tiny little bugs crawling on our face. I didn't find this information ourself, it was submitted by a loyal VIP listener, Amy. Thank you for cursing us. I always say to myself, it's nicer to stuffer as a community than alone. Let's bring that back, Mickeyana, play the tape.
Speaker 3: This eight legged creature is living inside the pores of your face right now, Yes, your face, not some people's faces, everyone's faces. This is what's called the demodex mite, and it's actually distantly related to ticks and spiders because it also has eight legs. But it likes to live than our pores of the face and eat off our seabum or the oil that we produce.
Speaker 2: I fortunately don't have pause. It's been said to me. Please so I don't think this is me for the rest of you be afraid for more than one reason. Again, too much information. I just I don't like cliches. Ignorance is bliss, but I often find that information without the use of the context, I just feel overloaded and overwhelmed, and my instinct is to share the suffering. So now you got to know, and you gotta know, and you gotta know what help is that? But anyway, tell a friend to tell a friend, stay safe, stay vigilant, and the real scary person is you.
Speaker 1: We have quite a controversial listener submission here. It does involve making someone infertile to it. Frankly, these are my not my words, so I'm just going to get straight into the story. Please, if you're behind the wheel, hold both hands on the steeringwheel ten and two, unless, of course, you are driving manual. Hello, Flex and Froomes, tremendous fan of your show. What a fantastic word. Listening to the potty is now an intrinsic part of my natural function. Thank you for all that you do. I have a confession. Okay, here it is in brackets. It's a little long, but it's very much worth it. I promise okay of her bost king. For much of my high school life, I sat in pools of envy. Okay, we've got a wordsmith. Yeah, being extremely jealous of those who were performing at a higher level than me. I was most envious of this girl, who, as I observed over the course of six years, evidently had no social life or understanding of the world beyond our suburban village. I hated her and tried to hexo several times in the heat of exams, each spell failing miserably. As she eventually received college ducks. Even as we grew older and we're exposed to things deemed controversial to her conservative mind, she remained stupid. My god, this person is a comedian. Said. Stupidity was manifested into her first ever relationship, which quickly turned into an engagement like five months in. She was twenty two years old and had previously only had crushes on them.
Speaker 2: So that's trajectory.
Speaker 1: I would never harbor such hatred for anyone as I do her, But this new partner comes to a close second. I was still a studying medicine at university, and being a discussing and immature person, took a great interest in all medicine concerning genitalia.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: These people are doctors. As a timebl and sexy. At the time, I was indulged in my own personal study of a zoo a zoospermia, the condition in which there is no measurable sperm. Said couple were heavily religious and committed to upholding Catholic ideals, especially when it came to intimacy. They were very keen to exchange their vows and set their marriage plans in place, the day of ceremony being scheduled for five months later. One cause of a zoo spermia is a trauma slash injury to the pelvic region. Having studied it, I knew which areas would be catalytic to the condition. So one night at a party, I decided I wanted to try something. My friend, the host, had a super vicious and nasty dog. The morning of I rubbed steak all over the partner's pants and underwear. Because I lived in a sharehouse and this was easy to do. I won't get graphic here, but he ended up having to leave the party in an ambulance. Anyway, three years later, the couple are happily married, but he's the furthest thing from fertile. This is horrible. They tried IVF and she had to drop out of school to get two jobs to cover the funds. What the heck? I don't feel bad because their kids would have been ugly as by the way, I know, I'm an asshole in the instance.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, that's just.
Speaker 1: A crazy story. Can this is a real person. I'm just gonna, for the sake of my own mental capacity, I'm going to assume this is a fake story. Mikayla, can you confirm more than I producing Mikayla, she said it was real, but I think it's inconceivably It is inconceivably horrible that you would rub steak all over someone's pants and underwear. They're a fantastic writer, I must say. Whatever your name amiss who sent this in? You are a very sinister individual freak. Given you are a listener of The Flex and FRIM Show, I'm a big fan, and I'm a big fan of your writing style. Would you consider going into fiction or perhaps nonfiction? We can try and get some hookups in some publishers, because I'm very impressed by your writing style. I don't know what amount of hatred warrants this behavior. I believe horrible behavior is often not just warranted by hate. Sometimes it's in the heart of the individual for numerous traumatic events, etc. It's never okay to seek revenge like this. I would never wish for someone to be infertile.
Speaker 2: It's in these instances I commend myself on the ability to suppress how I feel about certain situations, because I know some people perceive revenge and anger and hatred to be really motivating and empowering, and it propels you forward. You know, it gets you out of this space and into a new one. But I also think it can be really chaotic and you don't know where you're gonna land. But suppression and repression just squash it. They need to feel anything about it. My deal of conversation I was having over the weekend and we're talking about forgiveness and forgetting, and I'm like, I think I'm better at forgetting than forgiving. I think the process of forgiving requires too much. In my instance, I really need the person to understand, and often when people hurt you, they don't understand, and so then you're kind of like, well, what are we doing here? You don't get it, I don't get it. Let's just forget each other. Prone to goho sting. But I also say one thing about miss Flexiana. She is like a bit of a Massacres in the sense that I enjoy a lot of hard things constantly. Like I'm always just doing hard things, having hard conversations, being the one who says something, being the one who does something. And so when I reach my limit, it's only because I've done stuff for so long. I think people just like to know that you care, so that it mind what response you have to them, as long as you're invested. And I'm like, no, no more, please. This was really super scary. I hope it's fake for everybody's sake. Please be sick freak.
Speaker 1: This is flex and rooms on Cait. I found myself at the pub the other day on a Friday night, perhaps the most electric moment at a watering hole. I was speaking to my friend Ali and we were talking about siblings. As you know, I'm as you.
Speaker 2: Do core topics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she has a theory about siblings that I think will pique your interests.
Speaker 4: I want to hear this, Okay, the idea is that I am a better person as a result of having been bullied by my siblings. And as much as it was painful at the time, like, the reality is that siblings know you better than anyone else and they can pinpoint your flaws and it was everything that I needed to improve anyway.
Speaker 2: So it's a non positive, not trauma, doing what it needs to do to keep the cycle going. So she maybe I just needed that thing that is still plaguing me as an adult that I'm referencing at a at a casual chat at the pub.
Speaker 1: Getting bullied by your sibling is a net positive, and I must say I agree. She continued to say, it's like they find things that are annoying about you and nip it in the bud before they grow out of hand in the wild with the public.
Speaker 2: Depends which sibling, because the older ones made you so I am, but you in a version that you dislike. All your worst qualities you gave to me. I didn't exist before you put all your influence here. Really, younger sibling a bit different, but I don't have any of those well as a.
Speaker 1: Younger sibling, I will say there was some some words bandied about. Crazy was the operative for you. Yeah, true, you're crazy. That was her insult mine to her redacted on.
Speaker 2: Her I mean I got called detached, but it wasn't really an insult. It was like a factor that's detached. Yeah. Yeah, It's like I don't want to be part of the drama.
Speaker 1: Have you changed your waist?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Put me in.
Speaker 2: Put me in, coach, Oh, put me in. So what you're saying, let's advocate for bullying sibling to sibling.
Speaker 1: Yes, great, intergenerational bullying in the workplace, in the home.
Speaker 2: Oh, miss flex and the controversial passion for it coke. What has she done my relationship to the internet. People often think it must be strategic, you must know and you're going to cause a fuss, and I truly do not. I've said and done some pretty off kilter things. No One's battert aly In and one cute little Sunday morning, I find myself at brunch with some of my nearest and dearest. I ordered an asy bowl and I thought to myself, let's top off some of this health pretty goodness, you know, with a bit of preservative based badness. And so I ordered myself a coke, but I asked for some passion fruit pulp initially to put in the assai, but when it arrived they gave me such a big portion. There was so much to go around. It brought me back to my days of creating various coke based mocktails. So initially when I started DJing, I didn't drink alcohol, but I used drink a lot of coke. So I would make the concoction more enticing by adding, you know, one lime, and then two limes, and then three limes, than four lime quadrants, not whole lime.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, but you do. That's essentially one whole.
Speaker 2: One whole lime. And then I would mix it up and add frozen berries muddle in the bottom, sometimes passion fruit pulp. And because I don't dj as often, I don't feel the need to gourmet my coke. But in this instance, I said, let's bring it back. Took a little photo on Instagram, put it on my story. The controversy. I now understand that when I posted it, people thought I was putting passion rip pulp into a long iced black coffee. Oh so now I understand. But with that being said, now that I've clarified, it is just putting passion frip pulp into Coca Cola. There still is some controversy. People aren't too happy. Some people say it's too insane not to work. Other people say she's just insane. I say, I am a taste maker, through and through decade long. The accolades speak for themselves. Rest assured, someone somewhere, probably Justin Hem's, is about to take this concept.
Speaker 1: Justin listen, I'm caning for a blowback. I do love myself a bit of Maryvale goodness.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to collab.
Speaker 1: I must say I worked with Maraveil on some sponsor content last year. Did They were absolutely fantastic to deal with. I got a lifelong, life long fan in me. Dolan say, I'm a shill for Justin Ham's core. You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.