Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torba and coming up on today's show, the TikTok couple forced to flee their new home, Why Sky Wheatley can't stop complimenting strangers, and Zoe Haig's surprise wedding budget. But first, Sarah's Day is livid with her husband Kurt for his night our antics. A pregnant Sarah, who is a self confessed early bird, says she's been led astray by his late night routine. I let it happen again my best friend aka night Our husband infiltrated my night and has effectively ruined my day.
Speaker 2: Yep, room him. He has ruined my day. I know I'm in charge of my own bedtime. Like I am thirty one years old, I'm twenty seven weeks pregnant.
Speaker 1: But like I just I have fomo if he's awake at midnight.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be awake at midnight, but like I want to chat.
Speaker 1: Sarah went on to say how terrible she was feeling with the lack of quality sleep, and it made her reflect on the fact that she is going to be feeling shit like this all the time when baby number three is here and she's doing overnight feeds. I'm always curious to find out what different couples do when it comes to their sleeping habits, because my partner, he tends to go to bed a lot earlier than me. I'm kurt in this situation. I am the night out, but it.
Speaker 3: Seems to work for us.
Speaker 1: When I first moved in with Brandon, I thought I'd be like you and be staying up late and he'd be going to bed early. But we have this routine where we go to bed at the same time. And I think that's because we watch the same shows. We'll give each other shows a go so you don't feel like you have to be staying up late to get finally a turn to watch your show.
Speaker 3: But it's more so.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he starts as early as four point thirty in the morning, or I mean most mornings he'll get to work at about six am, so he goes to bed super early, and I'm just I'm not about that.
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I think you can suddenly become a morning person. No, I don't think so. I think you were either born a night hour or a morning person, and it's very, very difficult to change me.
Speaker 4: After realizing that everything I own is being stolen.
Speaker 1: Popular TikTok couple Isabel Peltz and Mitch O'Leary have been forced to flee their new home after just three nights. The couple were targeted by thieves who broke into their home whilst they were at an influencer event in Sydney now Amy. For those who haven't heard of the couple, what are they best known for? Well, they went viral on TikTok last year after they shared a video each morning of them dancing to wake up via the vamps and this song is all about seizing the day and being grateful for what you have. They now boast over six hundred thousand followers on TikTok and are known for their fun, positive content.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Isabelle is just nineteen and she works as an influencer, so she's done collaborations with brands like Beginning Boutique and pepper Mao Whilse. Mitch is twenty two and he owns Popular Street where brand outdated Now. They used to live in Queensland, but they recently moved to Adelaide. That's a weird decision as an Adelaide person, Why when you're building an influencer career would you move from Brisbane to Adelaide Because there are not that many pr opportunities here.
Speaker 2: We don't have.
Speaker 1: Big influencer events. It's a very small influencer community. Arguably a lot of the influencers in Adelaide don't have many genuine folds. I think Mitch is originally from Adelaide, so that was part of their decision. So just last week, isabel shared a series of tiktoks which she dubbed her Moving Diaries, and she took followers along the journey of moving into their new rental. And isabel not only showed shots of the interior of the house, but also the exterior, including vision of.
Speaker 3: Their house number.
Speaker 1: Now I won't say what suburb it is in Adelaide, just in case they choose to live around there again.
Speaker 3: But if you know the.
Speaker 1: Area, you would have been able to instantly identify where it was. Now thieves took their chance when Isabelle shared that she and Mitch were heading to Sydney for an influencer event, and when the couple returned home, they found their bedroom window had been smashed, and bizarrely, only Mitch's belongings had been stolen.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen to what went down.
Speaker 6: If you did this, I don't know what Mitch did to you, but thanks to.
Speaker 7: Leaving my staff for someone obviously, but anyway, enjoy everything that you stole of mine in the house. So yeah, Mitch pretty much doesn't really have much to his name at the minute.
Speaker 4: One thing they didn't steal my humor, I didn't take that on now.
Speaker 1: Thieves also took Mitch's spare key to his you and whilst they didn't steal the car, they did access it and they took coins and the sunglasses he'd left in there.
Speaker 3: They did leave one pair.
Speaker 1: They were joking that maybe they weren't the robbers type. This is reminding me of when Shiny Grimman got robbed because the thieves had her car keys, so in this instance it meant they could come back and use her car whenever they wanted. But they also left random things that weren't to their liking. It makes me feel like these it's a gang of very young people.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it has.
Speaker 1: Something to do with Mitch's business success because I see those outdated hoodies everywhere, so people would be jealous of it. I don't think they're necessarily doing it and targeting him because they're jealous of him. I think they just saw an opportunity and thought, well, if he's running this successful brand, he probably has a lot of cash.
Speaker 3: And it was pretty easy for.
Speaker 1: Them because they've been brazen enough to put where they live. They you know, you just go to real estate dot com you can figure out where most rentals are. You would stem from jealousy, though, people would see that a lot of these influencers have a lot of flashy things, and then they're jealous, so people want to break in.
Speaker 3: And steal it.
Speaker 1: I think that it's either the jealousy or it's maybe the thieves got disturbed and they had just started taking Mitch's stuff, because you can see in the vision that there's a few socks and different items that are just strewn all over their driveways, so it's clear the thieves left in a hurry.
Speaker 3: My favorite part of this story.
Speaker 1: Though, is the fact that Mitch and Isabelle decided to set up their own sting, so they put up a series of fake posts saying that they were heading back into state following the robbery to see if the thieves would return. It's clever, but it's also dangerous because they were almost sitting ducks waiting for thieves thieves to return and potentially I mean, stats show that most home invasions do turn vile. Well, they shared a TikTok days later and it showed them giggling in bed as they armed themselves with household items to protect themselves.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen.
Speaker 6: So Mitchell's weapon of choice is hammer, so we've gotten this podcast or everything else? Mine mine is two screen and enough that was used to cut up your state.
Speaker 1: And now they were clearly joking, but this gives me so much anxiety. Because the thieves had the keys to Mitch's car, it was likely they were going to return. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but generally with home invasions, the people in the home generally get the weapons turned back on them and things escalate from there. Well, the scariest thing is the robbers actually did return, So poor Mitch and Isabel were woken in the middle of the night by the sound of multiple people trying to break into the house. However, once the robbers realized the couple were inside, they fled and there hasn't been any update yet from Essay Police about whether any arrests have been made, did they set up any security cameras or anything like that. Don't understand why you would antagonize someone but then not have a proper plan of attack, because in this situation, they haven't caught anyone on camera robbing from them. They've just put themselves in a dangerous situation. There's no police action taking place, and subsequently it sounds like they've been forced to move out of this rental and go and find safety else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we've spoken in the past about influencers like Molly May and Chloe Zett being robbed, and I'm just so surprised that influencers continue to share so many identifiable features about their houses online.
Speaker 3: It's a double edged sword.
Speaker 1: Though, because I can see from the perspective of an influencer, it's great to take your followers on a journey with you, and it's relatable to be moving into a new rental into state.
Speaker 3: However, just think you need to be careful.
Speaker 1: Don't ever show the outside of your house don't ever show your house number, don't ever identify which suburb you live in. Those things are crucial because people will take advantage of you. Well, they clearly were foolish for doing that, but we've got to remember they're nineteen and twenty two. And I have to say I hadn't heard of them until I saw this story pop up, and I actually quite like them from watching their tiktoks. They seem really positive, like they weren't winging about it. You know, sometimes when something terrible happens and you see these big named influencers who crack the shits.
Speaker 3: They were actually very cool about the whole thing. They laughed at all.
Speaker 1: We often get people asking in our Facebook community who can I follow online? Who's someone new? And it sounds like they're quite a good couple. Yeah, one that's actually is sharing about their life. Maybe they need to set up a few more boundaries. But it's always fun following people when they're starting out their career or.
Speaker 3: They happen quiet. They've got six hundred thousand followers on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Six hundred thousand on TikTok isn't that big? Like some people have a million followers and they're still not making a full time living off it.
Speaker 5: Something non genuine about two hot girls, but already probably get a million compliments compliment each.
Speaker 1: Other, Sophie, I wantn't know where do you stand on complimenting strangers in public, because Sky Wheatley and her partner Lockey have sparked debate about the sincerity behind it. I'm a big one for giving strangers compliments.
Speaker 3: I am known.
Speaker 1: If I go order food or if I buy something at the shop, I will often generally girls, I don't give compliments.
Speaker 3: I will always give a girl a compliment. Yeah, you're always.
Speaker 1: Every time someone serves you, you will notice their nails. You're like, oh my god, I love your nails. And it's genuine. They always have really nice names.
Speaker 2: Genuine.
Speaker 1: But I also think it's I do it because I think it's a way to almost make someone's day. Like I know that set might sound to be over the top, but if I notice something, I think.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's really cute, I think why not say it?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes those comments can really bolster you up if you're having a shit day. And again, it's also a good way to strike up a conversation with someone and be friendly. Yeah, well, Skywheatley is the same as you, because she was in Kmart when a woman approached her saying you're so pretty, and she replied you too, babe. Now, Sky told Locky she genuinely thought the woman was attractive when she walked past her, so that's why she was so quick to repay the compliment. However, this is what Lockie had to say.
Speaker 5: I just think that when girls say that to other girls, it's just like, I feel it's a bit fake.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's quite genuine. I think it's more like a jealousy.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my gosh. Do you know how many times I compliment strangers. I've always been like that. I always compliment strangers.
Speaker 8: I always say you have nice eyes, you have a beautiful smile, like it's a nice thing to do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this man, I just can't. I can't quite put my finger on it.
Speaker 5: I really can't. But I just feel like it'd be like it'd be like one male going up to another male.
Speaker 2: Saying, Oh, you're really hot, bro.
Speaker 5: You're no. It's not completely different.
Speaker 1: Why, because females and men are completely different. I don't understand his point about it being a jealousy. Thing, because quite often I find if people are jealous, it's human nature to then not bring forth the great qualities about that person. If anything, you're trying and drag them down. I think I think he's getting confused, and I think he thinks it's a bit like on Mean Girls, the movie, you know, when they're like, I love your embrace and they're like, that's the fucking ugliest bracelet I've ever seen. I think he thinks that they're fake compliments. I don't know people doing that in the shops though, or just in public. Maybe it's fake compliments if it's to someone you don't like in your life friends. I have another take on Lockey's point about male compliments. While I agree, I've never heard two men compliment each other at the shop by telling each other they're hot. I do think men compliment each other in other ways. So they might compliment them about their cut or they're bid is a big one. That's the male equivalent of clothes. They'd be like, oh, look at it, how lush that guy's beard is, or that's very nicely I was gonna say, manicureed I don't know what the corect is, or they'll be like, oh, you're looking jack like you've been in the gym. That's what men will say to each other. So it's another form of basically saying, oh, you look pretty. But it's it's an interesting one with men too, because men will absolutely rip into each other and say the most awful things, and it's all under the guise of it being a bit of a joke, whereas women would never make those comments. They'd only do it behind other women's backs. Yeah, which, I don't know what's worse. So if there's one more part of the TikTok I have to play you that cracked me up.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen.
Speaker 5: If both girls are pretty, why do they need to tell each other they're pretty?
Speaker 4: Because they don't.
Speaker 1: Though not all pretty girls know that they're pretty, lots the pretty girls are very insecure, like.
Speaker 5: Me, I don't think I think you were pretty.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be posting yourself twenty four seven hours. I don't don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't look in the mirror and go, oh, you're so dropped at gorgeous. I look in the mirror and I pick at myself.
Speaker 2: And that's what most women do. So it's uplifting, it's kind, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I get what Sky is saying, because often you can assume that someone is up themselves, or that they're overly confident because they're putting themselves out there, or maybe they wear a lot of makeup, whatever it may be. But quite often the person is having to go to that extent to do themselves up or put themselves out there because they are in secure and they want the validation.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the.
Speaker 1: Moral of this story is continue to pay people compliments.
Speaker 4: So you won't let me pay for anything for the weddings I've gotten to.
Speaker 2: That was another question, who's paid for the wedding?
Speaker 4: I've got the DJ?
Speaker 7: All right, look, you lot can go on Google at Google my wage.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, but if if I'm still on army wage, we'd have just scheduled everything down.
Speaker 4: No, no, yeah, we would have done it.
Speaker 7: It just means that like all the money I've saved up would well would be gone on a wedding, which is what everyone does. Yeah, whereas we're in a nice fortunate team position where I'm still able to keep them most of my savings.
Speaker 2: We've kind of done it off, like percentages of earnings.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's probably what most people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're not going to go fifty to fifty on something.
Speaker 7: No, I've got no problem or qualms with the fact that you know, you earn more money than I do and we've got to combine.
Speaker 2: And is such a taboo, But it doesn't need to be.
Speaker 4: Ye, Like, it doesn't to hide what I am because you could google it.
Speaker 2: Listen to an episode of the Yeah very true.
Speaker 8: I was listening to an episode of the Girl's Barroom and they were talking loads about money, and one of the questions was like when you go on dates, how like how do you split a date? And like the main thing that people came back with was you sort of do it on percentage of earnings. Yeah, so like if someone earns more, that'll get maybe two to like one dinner dates.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've just seen a good question about divorced parents and stuff and feel intention.
Speaker 1: UK influencer Zoe Haig has broken her YouTube silence after her much anticipated wedding to partner Danny ray So. Zoe is the sister of Molly May Haig, and she explained that her three week radio silence from YouTube was due to a family member ruining her SD card. So this SD card contained vision of the lead up to her wedding, which.
Speaker 3: She was going to share.
Speaker 1: What an absolute nightmare, like, not only if you're a YouTuber, but just in general, if you'd captured these important memories and the lead up to your wedding and they'd been destroyed by someone. And this SD card was destroyed in the most bizarre circumstances because Zoe and her family were out on a boat and one of the family members had a drone and they were like, oh, I'd love to fly the drone, but I don't have an SD card. And Zoe had a camera with her, so she's like, oh, here, you can borrow my SD card, and she made a joke about but do not lose this.
Speaker 3: Because it's really really important.
Speaker 1: So as they're going along in the boat, they start up the drone. The drone falls into the water and it destroys the SD card.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what an absolute nightmare.
Speaker 1: I always get nervous when people fly drones, and it is for this reason because you can never trust them, like they get out of your eyesight, they can fall into water.
Speaker 3: Like it's just there's.
Speaker 1: A lot going on when you fly drone. I've flown them before and it is quite scary. Now a few people have messaged us saying please talk about Zoe's wedding, and we are talking about it now because Zoe and Danny have finally released a few more details about this wedding. This wedding was getting a lot of press in the UK when it happened a few weeks ago. It was all over my TikTok feed and I was dying to find out more details about the wedding. I found it quite surprising all of the media coverage because Zoe is known as being the more down to earth sister, so she used to work in the army, and it's only been over the last year or so that she's focused on her social media career.
Speaker 3: So it was a bit of a.
Speaker 1: Shock to a lot of her followers when everyone saw the paparazzi rock up. I wasn't surprised because my understanding is they weren't really there for Zoe. They were there for Molly because Molly will sneeze and the media will report on it like they are obsessed with her.
Speaker 3: She is the UK's biggest influence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're definitely right, but I think it has also grown Zoe and Danny's profile. And there are reports that searchers for Lakes District's weddings, which they had, has skyrocketed after their big day, with searches up by one thousand, three.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fourteen percent.
Speaker 1: As Australians, we're so lucky having our weddings outside because most of the time people will have an outdoor ceremony and will be beautiful weather. However, I was talking to an English couple who flew over for my sister in law's wedding and it was held in the botanical gardens, and they were just saying, like, we cannot get over this wedding, Like no one has their weddings outside.
Speaker 3: We're all stuck in these you know.
Speaker 1: Awful little chapels or buildings or whatever weather and everything, because the weather's always so shit. But but for Zoe, they had their wedding outside in this beautiful guarding setting, as you say, at the Lake Districts. Luckily they missed a sprinkle of rain, like it was perfect weather for them, and her partner looked like Prince Charming because he was dressed in some sort of soldier outfit. They would look like he was part of the royal family. Yeah, because he's still serving in the army. But apparently they've got a lot of people saying, why is he dressed up like Prince Charles?
Speaker 3: Is he pretending to be royal? I liked it. I was like, God, I wish Brandon could have worn something like that. There's something about.
Speaker 1: That uniform, there definitely is. And there has been a lot of interest into how much they spent on their wedding, because The Sun in the UK reported that they dropped two hundred thousand pounds on the day, but Zoe and Danny were quick to host down these reports, so they told their YouTube followers that their wedding actually costs between forty to fifty thousand pounds. Zoe also revealed, and this really surprised me, that her dress cost two thousand pounds, so that was her ceremony dress, and she also had an eight hundred dollars reception dress. Let's throw to what she said about it.
Speaker 8: But I got it from a shop near us called the Nutsford Wedding Gallery. It was a designer called Mullinova, and it was sorry eight hundred pounds, which is quite expensive for a second dress. But I thought, because my first dress was only two thousand pounds, two dresses together being less than three thousand pounds, that's more than that's less than what people spent for like wonderful dress smashed.
Speaker 4: It didn't you.
Speaker 1: We've got to remember that is pounds. But I was astoundard that that's all she's spent, particularly when we see Molly made her sister.
Speaker 3: Living quite large.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think Molly could barely lift her bloody hand. Her ring is that enormous. And I'm sure that her wedding dress is going to be some custom made coature gown that's tens of thousands of pounds. Zoe said that she got Molly to actually pick out the bridesmaid's dresses and she opted for some courture gowns. I think that's almost a bit unfair that the bride'smaids potentially had more expensive dresses. Well, she didn't say whether they were more expensive, but she did be tho. Well, she just basically said, oh, I couldn't be bothered, so I just left it up to Molly, and I really liked the dresses that she chose. In the end, do we think that Molly foot the bill for those then I'm not sure they didn't touch on that, but they have been really open, as I said, about talking about their budget, which I have found really fascinating because before they got married, Zoe and Danny did a Q and A and they were asked about how they divided up the costs.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen to what they said.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you won't let me pay for anything for the weddings I've gotten to.
Speaker 2: That was another question, who's paid for the wedding?
Speaker 7: I've got the DJ All right, look, you lot can go on Google at Google my wage.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, but if if I was still on on army wage, we would have just scheduled everything down.
Speaker 4: No, no, yeah, we would have done it.
Speaker 7: It just means that like all the money I've saved up would well would be going on a wedding, which is what everyone does. Yeah, whereas we're in a nice fortunate team position where I'm still able to keep them most of my savings part.
Speaker 2: We've kind of done it off like percentages of earnings.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's probably what most people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we're not going to go fifty to fifty on something.
Speaker 7: No, I've got no problem or qualms with the fact that you know you earn more money than I do.
Speaker 4: And we've got a combined.
Speaker 2: Such a taboo, I don't know, but it doesn't need to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I need to hide what I am because you could google it.
Speaker 1: This is why everyone is falling in love with this couple because they're not shying away from awkward questions about money.
Speaker 3: They're happy to address it.
Speaker 1: And clearly Danny feels secure enough and comfortable enough to say, yeah, Zoe did pay for the majority of it, but I really wanted to help as much as I could. And yes, I don't earn as much money as her, because in the past a lot of men would hold shame about the fact.
Speaker 3: That their partner earns more than them. But he seems to be.
Speaker 1: Very proud about that, and they just seem so cute together. Well, I think the reason that Zoe is becoming so popular too is she's always going to be the more relatable one than Molly Matt. Yeah, Like, she's probably the person that you go to to think, oh, okay, what's her affordable outfit?
Speaker 3: She looks good, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be within my budget, whereas with Molly May Yeah, she's great for outfit inspo, but you know you're not going to be able to afford anything that she's wearing. I mean, I enjoy following them both. They don't need to be pitted against each other. They're great, but it'd be really interesting to look at their demographics, y what their cell rate is. Well. In a recent vlog, Molly was saying that Zoe had actually sold more of something than her that's how strong her audience is. Let's kick off our new segment called Agony Sisters.
Speaker 3: It's a play on Agony Aunts.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should have been the Agony Aunties because when new Aunties, but we thought Sisters was more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We thought a lot of our followers might not have sisters that they want to ask for advice from. So I always get honest advice from sisters, even sometimes you don't want it to be so honest.
Speaker 3: We do have a mailbox you put up her Q and A.
Speaker 1: But if this is something we're hopefully going to be doing every Friday, so send us in a DM what your issue is. It can be about anything, but the dms are a good space because they're a bit longer, so you can give us more detail and we will keep you one hundred percent anonymous.
Speaker 3: So one of our listeners.
Speaker 1: Has asked what to do when your best friend doesn't make time for you slash only when she wants something.
Speaker 3: The difference with.
Speaker 1: Best friends and sisters is you often have to be more thoughtful when approaching an issue with a best friend because they're not a family member. You have to really think about what you're going to say. You don't want to offend anyone. I know there are some best friends who can say anything to one another.
Speaker 3: So it's a really difficult one because you've got to.
Speaker 1: Think about does my best friend have something big going on in her life? So is she busy because she's got a new partner, Is she busy because she's got a lot of pressures at work, or is it because she is trying to freeze me out. I think you've got to talk to her about it and approach it in a non confrontational, non aggressive way, because she might get her back up about it. If she's your best friend, you should be in a position where you can tell her that you feel like she's not making time for you. It's difficult because when people get older and maybe they get a long term partner or work gets really busy. Sometimes it's hard fitting everyone see. I think it would be difficult to say to your best friend, oh, you're not making time for me, because I feel like that could spark an argument. I would almost do some little tests to see if they were genuinely busy, Like there might be genuine reasons why your best friend can't see maybe you need to start making a big effort, Like it sounds like you're already making an effort, but maybe you just need to go, hey, let's go out for dinner, like we really need to catch up. I feel like I haven't seen you. I really miss you. I think it's really important to set regular catch ups with people in your life that are important to see, like a best friend, for instance, we see our best friend at least once a week, so we will make time.
Speaker 3: We know that there's going to.
Speaker 1: Be some sort of lunch, dinner or house catch up. Same with our cousins who I classify as my best friends, we see them every week. It's just with a best friend, it's just should be implied that there's going to be regular catch ups. And that's really why you're feeling a bit up because maybe these catch ups are starting to dwindle and you're not seeing each other as much and you're becoming disconnected in one another's lives, and she might want to see you. It might be that she's so genuinely busy, or maybe she's bogged down in this new relationship and she feels like she doesn't have the time to see you, which is shit.
Speaker 3: As a friend.
Speaker 1: Receiving end of that, I've always got to make time for your friends. It's one thing that's really important, even if you're in a new relationship, because those relationships can end and then you're left potentially with no friends. My suggestion would be to reach out to her again, try and see if you can catch up for dinner or something that's face to face, and get a feel for what's going on in her life, if there are some big events or moments going on that are keeping her really busy, and just say something like I really miss you. Can we catch up more. I feel a bit sad that we haven't been catching up regularly. Because if you're saying you're sad and you miss someone, they can't really get mad. I have heard of this happening quite a bit when people get into their thirties. Sometimes their best friend goes hay Wi like, they just act a different way, and sometimes they almost need to be called out. All the friendship needs to end because they're not healthy. There's some people who outgrow certain friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you just becomes toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does become toxic, and you need to decide if you're willing to put up with that behavior. Because a good friend will reach out, a good friend will make time to see you. It's not that difficult to pick up your phone in this day and age and have a conversation. So yeah, you've got a weigh up. Obviously it's very difficult because we're only reading a small message here, but you have to weigh up whether the way they're treating you, whether you're happy for that to continue, or if you just need to broach the topic maybe firstly in a sensitive way and see how it goes from there.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck with it all. We hope it does work out.
Speaker 1: If you have a question for the Agony Sisters to send it in, well, thank you so much for listening to another episode. Don't forget to follow Outspoken on TikTok and.
Speaker 3: Also on Instagram.
Speaker 1: We're at outspe so you can underscore the Underscore podcast. You can also find Sophie and I on TikTok and Instagram. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Plains.
Speaker 3: We pay respect to elders past and present.