Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into this week's miss Herd lyrics. It's just another miss Hurd day, Christian O'Connell's.
Speaker 1: Miss hurd lyrics. Alright, how the miss hurt lyrics are were?
Speaker 2: Then every Monday we go through all the mist her lyrics you send in if we play the mac and we.
Speaker 1: Agree if not.
Speaker 2: And for the Great Ones's Hall of Favor. Last week Mark Ray got inducted to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Took a chance on me, Abbott.
Speaker 2: If you change your mind, Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan mind, as did Baz Parkway Drive, deliver me my Witty's broken, My Witty's broken.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite is the anger.
Speaker 2: It's the miss hears and you would be angry, You'd be filthy if it was broken.
Speaker 1: AnyWho, go now to the new entries. Mia.
Speaker 2: You are not alone, Michael Jackson. Your burdens I will bear yours?
Speaker 1: Or is it? According to me? Your burgers are the best. It's almost no I'm.
Speaker 2: Here, jack Yeah, haven it on this and it's there. Your burgers are the best.
Speaker 1: He loves them.
Speaker 2: Brendan miracles hot chocolate. I believe in miracles, believe in miracle? Or is it I remove umbilicals.
Speaker 1: In milkle No? No, when near it? I know it's a wrong sound effect. What about Ginny's Hudson.
Speaker 2: Katie Perry, I kissed the girl the taste of her cherry chapstick cherry chat? Or is it the taste of her jelly chopsticks?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it? What Jenny's.
Speaker 2: Mickey boy has lynchpin by fear Factory?
Speaker 1: Well known song? Can't Tear Me apart? What's he the anger about? It's not like it's when he's broken? Can't tell me part? Or is it God get me a pie? Almost I wanted to be, but it's not. We all know it.
Speaker 2: It's not God Get me a pie. Many Samson says this one bringing us on by pearl cham better man? Can't find a better man? Or is it can't find Dave Letterman? Oh my god, it's so sudd but it's in there. He can't find Dave Letterman. Well done, Many, very subtle but smart. Simon Farmer, you know o pharmacy not dark yet, Bob Dinner. My sense of humanity has gone down the drain. My sense of humanity ascarne down.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. I'm a fan of Bob din I know, but surely when he first came on the scene, people like, you're putting on a silly voice.
Speaker 2: You know what about eight years ago I went to see him alive, right, and I love Bob Dinner.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what song he was doing, right, And at first I thought, is this a thing?
Speaker 2: And then I looked around. No one was trying to say it. And I went with someone who runs a big music website. I really knows Bob Dinner and it's actually written a.
Speaker 1: Book on him. And he was going, I don't know what is he? Is it an auction? Now? Anyway, he bopped My sense of humanity has gone down the drain.
Speaker 2: My sense of humanity a scar?
Speaker 1: Now is it?
Speaker 2: My sensitive manatee has gone down the dray?
Speaker 1: Have My sense of humanity.
Speaker 2: Has gone now?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Very soon we'll be telling about the turn of an old friend on this show. Who's got it, Christian, Let's put Bob Dylan on there. There's no reason to say that sensitive manity might be the actual lyric. We're not sure, but that is a hall of fame on My sensitive manatee has gone down the drain.
Speaker 1: Have my sense of humanity.
Speaker 2: It's gone.
Speaker 1: Now all right, let's go with this one.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about this Roger Scott Christian I don't know this technically and miss her lyric. But right at the end of the cures Fried arm in Love, some of your listeners might hear a guitar intro outro, but I hear him letting rip with some kind of uh far of epic proportions.
Speaker 1: Pay it back, Iran, Okay, no, no one, and shame on Rio.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm not sure about this one, and Rio said, it's funny.
Speaker 1: This is not my shame on you, young Rio, so much to learn.
Speaker 2: No, I'm afraid it's the hey, hey, hey, it's Saturday and the old someone trip serving a ball.
Speaker 1: It's up there. No, riol a brighter. No, you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast