Speaker 1: Heart podcasts, heem More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app Now. Yesterday I got home from the show and I walked in the door and Matt, my husband, he barely kissed me hello, and he.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, I'm so rude. He's like, can you watch the kids? I've got to go.
Speaker 1: I was like, where are you going? And he's like, I can't explain to you right now, tell you when to get home. It's pouring with rain. He runs out the house, gets on his electric bike that he's recently purchased, which he ferries the kids around on.
Speaker 2: He uses it for like the school drop offs and the daycare drop offs.
Speaker 1: It is like, I don't know, you know how that kills?
Speaker 2: He just fairies it for some Sometimes he's the meal. Sometimes he walks, Oh that's crazy. What is he doing on a weekend? No were So.
Speaker 1: He gets on the electric bike in the rain, and it was all very frantic. Off he goes, comes back twenty minutes later, drenched carrying a tiny little toy, like a little one of Marley's little teddies.
Speaker 2: I was like, what has happened? Anyway?
Speaker 1: So, during the day, he'd taken Marley out for a ride and they'd gone down to the cafe or whatever. And as he was riding and he went from on the footpath down onto the road, he hears this man going and Matt assumed that the man is yelling at abuse. Yeah, and even Mary was like, ride faster, daddy. That man is yelling at us quick, he's coming with this pitchforks dadus. So Matt assumed that this guy is yelling at him because he was riding on the pedestrian footpath where you're not really supposed to ride. And then he'd like gone on to the main road. But you know, he's got two kids in the back. He's just trying to be safe. Continue fair anyway, I'll change that putn story. So, so he's got this guy yelling at him, and so you know when you're when you've got a bit of road rage, but you also can get bike rage. So he turns around, he's like bike, he's got he's gone fast his electric butt. He turns around and says a few choice words and flips the guy off at the same time, like sticks his middle finger up. Great, this story's wild, really great example that he's setting for our kids. Anyway, they go to the cafe. He gets home and then Marley turns around about two hours later and she goes, Daddy, I think I lost my teddy on the bike. And that's when it dawned on Bat that actually the man yelling at him had found the teddy toy. The toy had dropped off the back and he was trying to get him to stop writing. And Matt turned around and was like off and then stuck his finger up.
Speaker 2: This poor guy on the street. Well, you realize that man went home and burnt the turtyes. He was like, stuff you, I'm going to put that out of the back and burn it.
Speaker 1: Nah, he just left it on the street and the rain. Matt had to go and fetch it. You'd probably safely throw that out now, it's been on the ground, it's been outside.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you want that to you. No, you have to. It's your kid's favorite toy. You go to bring home.
Speaker 1: You gotta put in the washing machine. You gotta do what you can to revive it.
Speaker 2: Can't the dummy fairy take that too. Surely there's more use in this.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Matth learned a very valuable lesson. Has he not been arsehole. I don't know what was it. You're telling the story. I was hoping it's something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's definitely been times where I've gotten like unjustly angry in a car and then I've realized, actually, I'm in the wrong, so probably.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be scret me at people. Why don't.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think off the top of my head if there's something where I've like abused someone, and no, you're a saint.
Speaker 2: I don't really, I'm perfect. Yeah, so I just you can't think of anything