Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts, hear more gold podcasts, playlists, and listen live on the free I Heart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Christian O'Connell, just letting you know. I've got a new book come now in a couple of weeks time. The reason why I'm giving you a heads up is you can buy it cheaper than when it comes out.
Speaker 4: It's available for pre sale.
Speaker 1: It's called Unscript, and it's all the mistakes I've basically made in thirty years of breakfast radio, so you don't have to make them in your speaking. Most of us perform some version of ourselves when we're talking, depending on the situation we're in. And the book Unscript that I've written, which comes out in four weeks time, how she finds your authentic voice. Everyone has these various blocks. Sometimes because speaking is easy, we all know how to do it, but in certain situations it gets jammed up. It might be in a meeting when he got to give an impromptu speech how to tell better stories. Some of the people have been coaching over the last couple of years, is even trying to have a courage to ask a question on a team's meeting as well. This helps you remove your speaking block so you can have more confidence in any room, in any situation, and be more of yourself. How you can find your true authentic voice. It's called down script. And right now I've done a deal with book Topia, brilliant online bookstore. If you use the code word Brightside, we call the show the bright Sila Dal. If you use the code word Brightside, you get twenty percent off and you get the chance to come in and watch the show as well, and an additional thank you for pre ordering the book because actually helps me out. Pre Orders matter booksellers, a lot of bookshops. They all see how the pre orders are going, obviously not going very well. They're not going to waste their bookshelves with your monkey book in there. So I really want to get the book out there. I love writing this book. I really hope it could help some people. So as thank you for me to you. If you do pre order the book, if you send me your receipts to Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot au, you get an automatic invite for a special live YouTube show. I'm just doing for my pre order pals, so send me your receipt. Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com Today you make sure you use bright Side twenty. If you can order from book topia you can save money.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The book is called unscript The Radical Act of being Yourself. I already think it could help you.
Speaker 5: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Rio, Good morning, good morning, Patty, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Lot's going on on the show today in two hours time of day. We did this every wenk say what are the odds? Your stories of coincidence and chants. Also the back of Christian could be calling you during the show today and all week and paying off your bills. It is twenty four hours to go until till wumba. Now are we going to the Arctic Circle? Because just listening to some of the team members about the thermals that they're going to be packing and balaclava's and skiwear and so this how this is going to be fresh? There twelve grees.
Speaker 6: Well my understanding, I thought I assumed to one would be stinking hot like the rest of queens.
Speaker 4: I think it's Queensland, That's what I thought. But everyone's going like, oh, it's going to be very cold there.
Speaker 1: It just looks an Australian's idea of cold is nine degrees and they start thinking the stage is coming again?
Speaker 6: Is for anything? Single digits is freezy?
Speaker 4: The big freezers hair as it hits seven.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's going to be colder than Melbourne. That seems got.
Speaker 7: A very mild winter. I'm just looking. It's currently sixty.
Speaker 4: It is very mild. At the moment.
Speaker 7: It is colder.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I thought that we'd actually just forward winded or forgotten this year about winds and we were now was confused, is this spring to them?
Speaker 6: I found this freezing?
Speaker 8: No, Well, Wimber this morning is half of what it is currently in Melbourne. So Melbourne at the moment is ten. Sydney is on about the same currently to Wimber at six degrees right now, Okay.
Speaker 6: It is colder.
Speaker 1: So Shannon No always sings in a T shirt. I was looking at some videos of him, Yes, sir, he's never not in a T shirt.
Speaker 6: He's jack it's a tight T shirt.
Speaker 4: It's a tight T shirt.
Speaker 1: So do you think he's still gonna be rocking that if it's like nine degrees? He's singing outside in a beer garden.
Speaker 4: Is he going to be rubbed up?
Speaker 6: I can't imagine him in like a down jacket and a scar.
Speaker 4: Which I have one ready.
Speaker 6: But he's a tough old fella, Yes exactly. I think he'll still be in if anything, maybe a singleer those really short shorts that trades were.
Speaker 1: All right, then there's getting him some four x budge smugglers.
Speaker 4: Let's see how what a man of the land are you?
Speaker 1: Because he's spending all that time in the gym, don't waste it, don't hide it underclothing, show us the glutes and quads and can't I don't know if we can say that to him now we don't show Kait and kN that's what produces a four to have those conversations now right out the World Cup then England are playing Ghana and this week a lot of the big stars have been.
Speaker 4: Getting big girals. I'm messy got two goals.
Speaker 1: The way the commentators one around the world is talking about MESSI right, it's as if he's one hundred and nine. They're going, this ancient man has matched to score five goals so far. The torment I actually google is how old is MESSI? He's actually thirty nine today today is Leonel Messi's birthday. He's thirty nine, But you think they came of like he's one hundred and nine.
Speaker 4: That's what that's his job.
Speaker 1: He's still able to kick goals and so yeah, he's thirty nine. Yesterday, you know, we were talking on the show and I was asking people, has anyone gone to see Toy Story five? Because I've read the reviews and they've been quite dismissive of it, And a lot of our listeners went to see it at the weekend and really enjoyed it, and on I know we do double thumbs up, but on their recommendations alone. I took my twenty year old, well almost twenty year old daughter Lois.
Speaker 4: We went to see it last night and we loved it. It's good. I would highly recommend it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you more because it's a really special, beautiful movie that's very different.
Speaker 4: In one key way than all the other previous four movies. Awesome. Yeah, more on that coming up next.
Speaker 1: Three Word Wednesday, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Why are you laughing at one of our star players?
Speaker 1: Harry Kane being headbutted by Garnain Dirty player?
Speaker 4: Red card, get off.
Speaker 6: Laughing at your the song's finishing and I hear is Christian go.
Speaker 1: I was actually yelling off at the TV. Off you damage to Harry Kane. You two beautiful day you can one in Christian O'Connell's showing Gold fifteen minutes past six. Every Wednesday, the middle of the week, we ask you how your week is going so far?
Speaker 4: What is your three word Wednesday? What's a few pats?
Speaker 8: I reckon, I'm pretty nifty and I'm pretty I reckon, I'm up as we're coming to Wednesday. I sold my daughter's school blazer, her old school blazer on Facebook Marketplace, which is great because you know, it's just hanging in the wardrobe.
Speaker 4: On does it costs so much money? This uniforms across a fortune?
Speaker 1: So anyway, so also, what who is it Irmary making their blazers?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but they got the.
Speaker 4: Most expensive blazer.
Speaker 1: Insane, But their outfit you get to go to, like, you know, a fancy party or a christening or a wedding, is a fraction of what we're putting.
Speaker 4: Our kids in.
Speaker 7: It's just insane.
Speaker 8: It's insane anyway, So the man that bought it came and before he got there. Of course, we've got a big fluffy white dog. He's got a double coat and fur just sticks to it.
Speaker 4: We got the dog and the cat. It's inane. It's just like his hair sort of just choice flew the air.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't even know how it gets on clothes that he can't have gone anywhere near.
Speaker 7: Well, it's so funny. Audrey says, she'll go to school and her friends have got Prisley.
Speaker 4: For fur transference in our house.
Speaker 6: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Tell me this, Pats, I'm interested. Right.
Speaker 1: So the girls' schools over the years would have like a shop where you could sell the stuff, but you go and direct so you can make more money.
Speaker 7: There's a website the man No No, I.
Speaker 1: Got it because they take a cut. It's the mum selling it as well. It's like a mum mafia.
Speaker 7: It's actually really streamlined and brilliant. It just listen.
Speaker 8: You don't even have to like put in the ad. There's like a list of what you've got tick the box and it just takes you through the steps and it's just brilliant books, calculators, uniforms, sports equipment. It's really really great anyway, So this guy came, but before he got there, I thought, I've really got a brush down this jacket. It's carvered in Dogford, so I knew it was coming and I dumped it on the sofa. Only Prisley sat on it. It's like, yeah, of course you would. You wouldn't have sat on that, you know, place.
Speaker 4: On the sit on him and watch TV. It's like a giant beanbag.
Speaker 7: We've got one of those, you know those rollers sticky things.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got them everywhere. Yeah, I have to take one. I've got one in my bag at work. Ry hair on me got.
Speaker 4: Here a little bit.
Speaker 8: Anyway, we were out of the sticky things. I thought, oh gosh, what am I going to do? I can't hand over this jack.
Speaker 4: What about the wet hand?
Speaker 8: Well I tried the dishcloth and it still would stick to it, and I thought, you know what. I had the ice and stick vacuum leaning up against the wall.
Speaker 1: I thought, you know what, I've done that.
Speaker 4: I put it on a hangar and just hoovered.
Speaker 6: It works so.
Speaker 1: Well, patched, it's really reassuring as well. It takes ages because you've got to use it. Do you use that super thin nozzle.
Speaker 7: No, I just hit a proper vacuum.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, vacuum the one that goes on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had loads of his hair already stuck in.
Speaker 8: The dicens are so good. So I just laid it on the carpet and just like went over. I couldn't sort of go backwards and forwards because it rolled up on me, so I could just go.
Speaker 1: You should have got you should have fetched the blazer on Presley and then hoovered on that like a close horse, A literal horse.
Speaker 8: Just came home halfway through and he goes, what on earth I just walked into? But it came up perfect, and the man came He was happy. I was happy, being a baby.
Speaker 6: Did you tell him you vacuumed it with the dice?
Speaker 4: He's got a good deal, that dog hair free blazer.
Speaker 6: That's true, right exactly.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian My Three Word Wednesday Night Shift, then Golf to wait, you've watched all night, then you're going to go and play on nine holes eighteen holes?
Speaker 4: That is impressive, sir, Christian.
Speaker 1: My Three Word Wednesday is a thrilling TV series. Christian, My wife and I are currently watching the show on Netflix. Have you seen it, I will find you four episodes in. We cannot wait to watch it tonight. There's only one problem though, we have three daughters that one't go to bloody sleep, so it's always a late night for us. Me and my family watch it over the weekend. It is one of the best Netflix shows ever. Is so good with so heart to do these these days as well, because everything gets bloody leads online spoiler and the plot twist, proper old fashioned plot twist. You see out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Okay, we actually all catch on, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and you start playing him the second episode.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: It's so good that Harlan Coben I interviewed years ago, lovely guy. He's rout about twenty he's got he's wat about twenty books. He's done an eight book deal with Netflix. Aw, that's a written one co wrot war with Reese witherspoonee.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, is a machine. Yeah that.
Speaker 1: I cannot recommend that enough. It is so addictive as well. I think we did. I think there's eight episodes that I think on Saturday evening we did six incredible half hour episodes. Steve Lamb is currently driving from Darwin to Brisbane, hopes to get there by Friday and hoping to come and join us with the big pub show. Steve, please do that, Come and join us at the Criterion Hotel. It's in helldon put it into the sat naw right now and come and join us. We'll be there from six a m. Till nine am. We've got coffee, we've got warm food, We've got Shannon.
Speaker 4: No, we're going to be there.
Speaker 6: Darn to Brisbane is a huge drive.
Speaker 4: Quick.
Speaker 1: Look how many k's are we talking? What is that in this crazy big country? Darwin to Brisbane?
Speaker 4: Would he?
Speaker 1: Would he make it in time? We should be tracking his progress. You know it's Santa's slave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it will.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a thirty six hour drive. It's three four hundred kilometers. Oh my gosh, thirty six hours.
Speaker 4: Just just I can't wrap my head around that.
Speaker 1: You'll be able to do like ten laps in the UK for those thirty six hours. You could probably do all the European countries in thirty six hours.
Speaker 4: How many hours you allowed to do a day? If he's a lorry drive, they were set amountain is it age or ten? Yeah? Then they have to break so he must have been driving for days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess eight four.
Speaker 1: So he's actually said hoping hoping to get home that he's hoping to get home.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope we do see you Friday. It would be amazing, it a miracle.
Speaker 6: What pressure on the show?
Speaker 1: Now, let's let's call Steve Lamb actually and find exactly where is he so we can dine, do the maths and try and track it down and see can he make it before the end of Friday's show.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: Did any of us know truck drivers can drive up to fourteen hours in tontal day. We have to have obviously mandatory breaks as part of their basic fatigue management.
Speaker 6: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: We've just been told by a lot of the truckies wondering how many hours can I do a day. Steve Lamb and his wife will be at the Criterion Friday for the big live pub show. I'm so excited. I'm glad we've got some friendlies there. What do you mean, well, because look we are in We're in Queensland. Okay, this is their pub, this is their land. We are not going to be They won't know who we are most of them. It's their pub, you know, we are but guests there. You know, we've been helping this project, you know, the big Pubrenner, But we are guests there, and so a lot of them. You know, the reaction when I was just outside that pub actually just smell English from across the I was across the road, and as soon as I approached the public in the puperty even start to speak.
Speaker 4: The guy went, were you There's going to be a lot of that, A lot of side eye.
Speaker 1: Not a side eye, A lot of I also found from well only Gary, a lot of those very old familiar doggedah yes, yeah, but watch the cutlery has stated that was every five minutes some variation.
Speaker 6: On that, offering you a warm beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's because you, like they said, with some mud in it and stuff like that. But you're not used to all this heat, et cetera. Oh it's cold today, but you love the cold, don't you? All of that as well, So at least we've got Steven Amm and his wife.
Speaker 6: True, we've got one on our side, so.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should have a VIP section for listeners. At the moment, it's just Steve and his wife. It's a very very small, very small, the world's smallest VIP section. All right, Rio is going to tell us something that he saw yesterday, and two things.
Speaker 4: Two reactions before the show. When he started talking about me and.
Speaker 1: Lockie, we all were like deeply excited and animated and activated in what Rio had seen. Caitlin and producer Tina, the two Chuckle sisters, were bored, didn't care at all. And I then talked about that bored them and they said, we're not remotely interested in this. I said, Tina, do you find it interesting? She was like, no, not really, And so we think it's a guy thing. Is this a guy thing? What did you see yesterday? And I'm jealous. I wish you would have called me. I would have I would have come around to watch it with you.
Speaker 6: I had the best afternoon ever yesterday. On the end of my street, this big block of houses were getting demolished. It was demolition day, so they had all the big machines, the excavator that's the only one I know the name of, rolling in and I said to the guy, oh, when are you doing these? He goes today? I said oh. When he said one o'clock, I was like, can I just stand by the fence, he goes, Yeah, no worries. So I went down, stood by the front fence and watched for two and a half hours as they dismantled this Oh crash took them, took the roots, and then they hack it like the middle. I don't even know what it's called. And then it starts to tumble down and they start scraping it away, and then they moved to the next Is there a wrecking ball? There wasn't a wrecking ball. Now, movies and cartoons have led me to believe.
Speaker 4: Sorry to be fair, led us up the garden path of lives.
Speaker 6: There was no wrecking ball, and sadly, there was no what do you call that T and T detonators detonator that I was sort of expecting in a residential area.
Speaker 1: Returning it now, if the people who run Chao Sports want to make extra money, start streaming demolitions around Australia, lies I gladly pay up to nine dollars ninety a month for just demolitions and building has been blown up.
Speaker 4: I'd happily pay for that.
Speaker 6: It's so couldn't leave. It was like I was HYPNOTI literally two and a half hours one thirty. Yeah, and I could have stayed longer, but you do have things to do eventually, and.
Speaker 4: What are you alone? And were there other men? Because it's like a magnet to men.
Speaker 6: There were every single man that walked past was drawn to it and would stay for at least ten minutes.
Speaker 4: It's like moss to a flame, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, literally nearby, I reckon, there's they smell is at the dust in the air, and someone there's a building being flat right now, and you just know where it is.
Speaker 6: And we didn't say a word to each other. No one spoke to each other. We just stood there.
Speaker 4: Silently watching a building being destroyed.
Speaker 6: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: And then there's nothing. Yeah, and then and then it's hours.
Speaker 6: Raised to the ground and then they start picking the stuff up, putting the skip. I could have watched that as well. That was fascinating.
Speaker 4: Patty, are you interested in if.
Speaker 8: I can't believe you've got two and a half hours in an afternoon, if any afternoon, to just sit.
Speaker 1: Kids and watch my partner and sisters hearing it for the second time.
Speaker 9: Ten minutes is even long enough that half of the men are standing there watching that all they're doing is knocking something down, it's just gonna go crash.
Speaker 1: No. No, the big equipment, you know, and being able to use that kind of big, heavy equipment but using it delicately and with precision, those are skills I don't think.
Speaker 9: I just wouldn't even think that far into it. I'd just be like, oh, that place is getting knocked down.
Speaker 6: And the best part of watching it is it's up there and then you can see when it's about it starts tension point.
Speaker 1: Guys, Guys, guys, just ha, you're not looking away?
Speaker 4: Crash you know what?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: You've started a new trends demolition maxing. It's a new maxing. Get on board.
Speaker 4: It would appear this is a guy thing.
Speaker 1: So far, based on Fever, no women on the show are remotely interested in what Rio spent two hours yesterday as they doing.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Abby's just joined the show. She's running our socials, doing a great job. She's like, no, I'm out. She probably will fall as editing this.
Speaker 4: This will probably be the video of the year.
Speaker 1: This will go trending more than Shannonole singing Friday doing his cover of horses. This will be the big one. Yeah, Abby, when you put this live. Just put in like in between every other word where you're speaking, just putting buildings being flattened. Oh, that would be big, big equipment with those big tires. They don't even have tires have tracks. Yes, do you know what used to be on the news, and I say, bring it back? When they were blowing up a multi story building. This used to be on the tea time. And when it would be like the first or second story, like a big old seventies tower block was get being blown up, something.
Speaker 7: In Vegas or something in Australia.
Speaker 4: They don't do that on the news, zon. Why have we moved on from that? I know what?
Speaker 6: Bring it back? Are we not demolishing buildings.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we're flattening very big old buildings to make way for you more expensive apartments and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But they must be blowing them up. Why are we knowing about this? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that Patty? You need to talk to the news industry and say bring it back.
Speaker 4: All right, So a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Maybe I've got this wrong, but I'm just basing on our research and feedback so far. This is definitely a guy thing about being captivated by a building being demolished. Are there any women who are listening to this and actually getting very very excited? Go bloody? How has you got any videos of that? You go photos? I don't put them on socials.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hot topic right now one the hottest topics of the year, demolitions, buildings being demolished. Is it a guy thing, Christian? It it is not. My name is Lynnie. It fascinates me too. Where have you been in my life?
Speaker 4: Lynn?
Speaker 1: Massive machinery even it's pleasing to say massive machinery, massive machinery. Am I just start saying that more like tomorrow's show massive machinery even if there isn't any It's like a dog whistle to certain people to get excited about tomorrow's show this Friday on The Christian O'Connell Show, Massive Machinery, Christian, I love hearing.
Speaker 4: About it too. I'm a lady. But why does RIO keep seeing raised to the ground?
Speaker 1: Because I think you're thinking of raised as in r ais ed to raise something about raised ras z ed is the correct phrase and correct wording to raise it to the ground.
Speaker 4: Patsy's a journaist, that's right, Is it.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christian, it is not true. I'm a woman and I interested in demolition, as you just tuned in right there, like what the hell are they doing?
Speaker 4: It is not true. This is some chrissy tea.
Speaker 1: I'm a woman and I'm interested in demolition, very interested in the demolition process.
Speaker 4: We had a house being.
Speaker 1: Demolished behind our property a couple of years back, and I was watching it from the windows upstairs between meetings over the two day process. Well you had like vip yeah, in the corporate sweets up there in the Christian file. This under things guys love finding a big stick or just a nice stick.
Speaker 4: Actually, you're right.
Speaker 1: I carried about a four foot branch from the beach back and to give to my wife, and my wife went, I don't want that. I don't want that. Then I just carried it back the next day.
Speaker 7: Patty, I'd be nine to drag his stick.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 1: Other things guys love throwing a large rock off a bridge, egging each other on by saying you won't you won't, Military helicopters, making fires, big, putting things apart to fix and then not fixing them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is genius.
Speaker 1: I got your text a couple of minutes ago. I've just put down here things that guy loved just on my head. Fighter jets, swords, swords.
Speaker 6: Actually, we were going to buy you a samurai sword from your birthday.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you get that?
Speaker 6: I remember why we didn't.
Speaker 1: Everyone was like, he'll come back around next year, give me that samurai sword.
Speaker 4: It's actually called a katana.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite reality shows, as you know, five seasons Forged in the Fire, a reality show about me. Ancient weapons, catapults, Oh yeah, dragons death.
Speaker 4: Ye love the dragon story.
Speaker 1: Maybe we carry the things guys love. Christian not just a guy thing. They're building a new apartment complex across the road from my shop. I often get sidetracked watching them when I should be working. Christian, I've got enougher for you in the team lit Matthew Lloyd, my wife and I'm demolishing our house in the next few weeks.
Speaker 4: Do you want to come and stream it live on the show?
Speaker 10: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, demolition station. Good time to hear guys.
Speaker 1: Watch the ratings raise up, not raised to the ground, hopefully bray they must rise up up until the rights. Thank you very much that we got some calls here. Pam, good morning, good morning, all right, Deminitions? Is it a guy thing? Do you find it boring?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 11: I would be dragging my chair down there and I'd stay for four hours.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the gang, Welcome to the gang. You welcome mes Deminition Club. Pam, thank you very much. Have a great day.
Speaker 12: No worries guys.
Speaker 1: Monica, good morning. Hello, hey Monica, and welcome to the show. Are you in the Deminition Club?
Speaker 4: Are out?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: I am. We have a triple block being done at the moment in our streets and I send it to my grandson and my daughter and it's annise. It's just love like it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 13: It doesn't annoying me one bitch.
Speaker 10: I just love it.
Speaker 4: A tripler, a triple blot, the Holy Cross.
Speaker 13: Going up and down the street, and the mads everywhere. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This is this is powerful radio, actually very powerful radio. All right.
Speaker 1: Is anyone else blowing anything up a large building anywhere in Australia the next couple of weeks, what I want to do is find out, in the next sort of chill three months, what's the very biggest thing that has been blown up here in Australia and then we're send intern Pete and we will stream this live.
Speaker 6: Yes, that would be awesome for some people.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the world.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You've just tuned into our demolition station. Ria was lucky enough to seeing a building just down the road, Froy Limits being demolished yesterday and spent a glorious two hours watching it all.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous, Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm more excited by the way Ria was explaining, explain the situation like he was reading a chapter from a Stevie Steamy romance novel that comes from Crystal.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of you are saying, find the audio from when they had to sadly a well washed up on shore, very big, like a nine ton forty five foot well, washed up dead. It got beached on a in Oregon, Florida in nineteen seventies. A very famous story. They couldn't cut it up, the hat to blow it up.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that's problem solving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, haven't listen to this then, this is from the seventies. It had a stinking whale of a problem. What to do with one forty.
Speaker 14: Five foot eight ton whale dead on arrival? It couldn't be cut up and then buried because nobody wanted to cut it up, and it couldn't be burned, so dynamite.
Speaker 4: It was some twenty cases or a.
Speaker 6: Half ton of it.
Speaker 4: Oh what, let's play on?
Speaker 14: Our cameras stopped rolling immediately after the blast. The humor of the entire situation suddenly gave way to a run for survival as huge chunks of whale blubber fell everywhere.
Speaker 4: Cool pieces of meat passed.
Speaker 14: High over our heads, while others were falling at our feet. A parked car over a quarter of a mile from the blast sight was the target of one large chunk. Everyone on the scene was covered with small particles.
Speaker 1: Can you men the smell a whale blubber from the sky?
Speaker 4: Nine tons of it?
Speaker 5: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Our special guests singing live on this Friday show. Shannon no doing his bits and his version of this beautiful song as well. Why because this Friday is the big live pub show. We'll be live for the whole show Friday. We are flying up to Brisbane. From Brisbane to Woomber tomorrow night we're partying hard.
Speaker 4: Twenty four our party people into Wimber. If that's even possible.
Speaker 1: And then Friday we are doing the show, the big live pub show in helenon the pub that we've been renovating the last couple of weeks, the Beautiful Criteria in Hotel it's the grand unvel. Shannonol singing live doing three songs for us, which is going to be incredible. And also you can win Australia's biggest ever Meet Trey. Now as we really get excited about going to a part of the country, maybe not many Australians know about Helendon And so I've asked the chuckles sisters, those are the producers on the show in title anyway.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: New theme tripler phenomena. Chuckle sisters. I've asked you. They're let's looking confused. Chuckle sisters. I asked you to.
Speaker 1: Come up with some Helden facts to educate and ideally entertain all of us. Chuckle sisters.
Speaker 4: What you got alrighty?
Speaker 9: Helendon was the home to the to Australia's largest swimming pool in the nineteen sixties. Wow, holding about three point four million leaders of spring water that he is equivalent to three Olympic swimming pools.
Speaker 6: That's a huge pool.
Speaker 4: What do we need such a large pool for You will.
Speaker 9: Learn as we go down the list that they are famous for their spring water.
Speaker 7: So I don't know, they just must have gone this is ripper, let's make a big goal.
Speaker 1: Sw It used to be called Helden Water something else now, oh that's not the name of the town. Yeah, wow, yeah, you used to sell it. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's called Headon Water. But someone has brought them out. I guess the week goes and it's called something else now, yeah, as.
Speaker 15: Attraction, so that's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, come see the large swimming pool. They would have come forward over Queensland. There's a bit of a breakdown pace here.
Speaker 15: Sorry. Hello the towns.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello, hello Tin.
Speaker 1: All right, Tina, what have you got That fact about Helenden?
Speaker 15: So the town's mineral spring led to the creation of the Haladin Spawater Company, later became the Kirk Soft Tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now it's known as Kirk's.
Speaker 7: It's the original home of cakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're huge.
Speaker 9: Three point nine billion cases are sold annually of kirk All these facts have just.
Speaker 4: Come off Kirk's website.
Speaker 9: No, it's an Australian loved brand.
Speaker 7: We all love it so much.
Speaker 9: Pacido Gingerrell Lemon squad.
Speaker 1: Ye any more than aren't to do with? Like the sandstone is the talk of China.
Speaker 9: I'm getting to that us best for last.
Speaker 4: Let me start with the best, all right.
Speaker 9: Helden sandstone is world famous and has been used in major buildings like Brisbane City Hall and the Treasury building. But not only that, flex China absolutely loves it.
Speaker 4: Day by the mad held sandstone? Is it?
Speaker 9: Which is incredible for such a small little town.
Speaker 6: What's that good about the Helden sandstone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hellden Queens. These are the producers.
Speaker 9: High quality sandstone which is highly sought after by the Chinese developers.
Speaker 6: Which is high quality.
Speaker 9: Obviously they've searched the whole world and they said, nah, Helendon is the best yet Nah.
Speaker 1: As we say, we want some of that delicious Helden spring water and we have some of these sandstone as well. If it's good enough for breezy town Hall and Treasury.
Speaker 4: We have it all right.
Speaker 15: Okay, that's the end of the the best to last.
Speaker 4: I thought, I thought, I thought the sandstone was to be finisher.
Speaker 9: Also, just remembering that currently only about one thousand people live in Helendon.
Speaker 4: Why do I need to remember that? I don't work for the Census Department.
Speaker 15: Huge achievements by such a smart mate.
Speaker 4: And how old spring.
Speaker 15: Anyway, the Beg's once for folded the hallidin spot in nineteen.
Speaker 4: Wow, there we go, there we go, we got there.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: That is a killer one. The Beg's in heldon the.
Speaker 7: Begs and this Friday is wow.
Speaker 6: Long time between drinks for the big act in Helendon on nineteen sixty and now.
Speaker 4: Fifty years so long?
Speaker 1: Do you know what this says to me? Okay, yeah, he's going to do his hits. Shannon's going to do his hits. He's going to do his version of horses brilliant. He also needs to just pay it back to the Beg's. Yes, now he's got an a Friday morning fever.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast, Christian, the Chuckle Sisters, scare me, don't get scared.
Speaker 1: Santo. How the show matched to work with them? It's astonishing. I agree, they are astonishing. I am daily astonished. And I would say, Santo, that's some of their best work this year. You'd agree with o is some of their finest.
Speaker 4: Work this year.
Speaker 6: It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: It is a terrible, dreary old match right now, I'm happy that I'm not I'm actually doing the radio show. I'm watching the Ghana Gharana have come with one game in mind against ing to day live in the World Cup. It is seventy seven minutes into play second half and still Neil Neil. They've just come to basically defend and not let any calls through. It's set a very miserable record this game. It's the first game in this World Cup zero shots on target from either team. England won the favorites in the second half. It's the first game that's in the second half no one's had a shot on target.
Speaker 6: I've never seen Ghana with the ball. Every time I've looked up, I've never seen them with it.
Speaker 1: We're still getting message, by the way, that from women saying they love demolitions and watching themself. Please keep them going, all right, t next twenty minutes then before we get after eighty gots and into this week's while are the odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance are stories after eight We're looking for two weights. You can jump on the phone today and give us your story. On thirteen fifty five, twenty two famous last words and dangerous NaNs. Yesterday we were talking about falling and just looking for your falling stories.
Speaker 4: We had so many great calls. All the calls we had actually were brilliant.
Speaker 1: Fifty percent of them involved listeners when they were young, staying with a grandmother who didn't care for health and safety. Which is why I want more of these stories about dangerous NaNs, because that NaNs seem to care.
Speaker 4: It was even less so than granddad's.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, they just wanted you outside and didn't care what you were doing or would would observe you. Now as that grandparents are heavily involved and obviously thank God to keep young people alive, but back in the day it wasn't like this. So your stories of dangerous NaNs and then also famous last words, rio you've got You've got to still about famous last words.
Speaker 6: Yes, the famous last words were oi watch This were at my friend Rachel's house party in year ten and there was me and my best mate Nathan, who's quite little and I think was a bit of a late bloomer as well, so there was a big weight difference. We're on the trampoline and you know how if you time it just right, you can do the double bounce on the world. Yes, so one person bounces and then if you just I don't know, there's like an innate instinct you have as a teenager where.
Speaker 4: You just go that rhythm right.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's almost like Miles Davis in jash in jazz is the half beat. It's a syncopated thing, you know, Jean Crooper drumriff. Exactly the exactly you start. The girls start this trampoline and their favorite thing in the world, where you know, you were slightly scared and you were getting and you were giggling and also terrified. Was me getting on doing the double bounce? No, no, no, don't do it, but they wanted me to do that.
Speaker 4: That's the best thing as a kid.
Speaker 1: You're on the course, were like being really scared and really excited. It's fullow liveness. We were exactly in that spot.
Speaker 6: So I said, oh wait, watch this, and then I bounced Nathan. So Nan, he's a little fella, he's still pretty little. He went into the air. It was like a Looney Tunes cartoon and you immediately know all with all this has gone too well because he was just and the time you expect him to start coming down in.
Speaker 1: Your memory this story. He's up there for like an hour when we all see these stories.
Speaker 6: Because time slows down, and be like, he should be coming down now, but he's just getting higher and higher and higher. And then you're like, well, I can't. I can't help him because he's up there and I'm down here.
Speaker 4: Please tell me lands back on the trampoline.
Speaker 6: Well, in a way, he's coming back down, and I'm like, he's is not going to land on the net, and you can, but there's again nothing I can do. So in slowly catch.
Speaker 4: A baseball, catch tiny the little mitch.
Speaker 6: He comes down and he lands in you know, like the steel bars in between the net.
Speaker 4: There's russ there.
Speaker 6: He's dangling, dangling his legs.
Speaker 4: And it's not right up the old bullsack.
Speaker 6: I think it was on the knee. He's like a turtle on you know, a turtle. He's just dangling and I remember half he's on a mission, and no, I just remember not being able to help him because I was laughing so hard and he's like, ah, my name.
Speaker 4: Those are some of the best moments of a childhood, aren't.
Speaker 6: They Just dying of laughter? And the poor guy was on crutches for like a month afterwards his knee. But at the time hilarious.
Speaker 4: A great time.
Speaker 1: I was had my all apart from tiny, poor old Natan all right, famous last words and dangerous NaNs?
Speaker 4: What have you got?
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Would have confual stories of dangerous NaNs and also stories about famous last words.
Speaker 4: Christian my famous last words of oh gas, no breaks.
Speaker 1: I was in Nice, France doing a bike tour and we were flying down a huge hill. I had my phone in my right hand. This is a key part of the story. I flew past the group screaming all gas no breaks. I started getting the death wobbles and went to pull the break, but I couldn't get my hand to the to the break because my phone was in my hand. I was too scared, so these phones too scared to let go my phone and trying to put it away to pull the front brake. I defied gravity. I'm actually get my phone away, put on the front brake. I went vertically straight up in the air, tumbled forward, traveled about one hundred meters on the ground, eating gravel in France, and that French gravel, it is no Helenn Sandstone. I then spent the rest of my trip visiting various European pharmacies and hospitals because my arms were we.
Speaker 4: Don't need to get into that phrase. Oh my word, Emma, Yeah, what a phrase. All gas, no breaks. That's a chuckle, sister sometimes Sena, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good Shena. Welcome to the show. What's your story for us? Mate?
Speaker 2: I was living in North Queensland. I went to a zoo up in North Queensland with a couple of friends and one of my friends at the time said, I'll watch out for the geese so they can bite you. And sure enough, just as he said that at the time, he got bit on the butt by the goose. And five minutes later we were there there were kangaroos around. People see kangaroos, and he said, well, you've got to watch out for the kangaroos, and just as he said that, he got punched in the private area by the kangaroo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kangaroo animal. That is funny.
Speaker 6: That is sorry, that's funny.
Speaker 4: That is so.
Speaker 1: Australian being punched by kangaroos.
Speaker 4: Most of us would love to have that. But in the private area.
Speaker 1: You're right there in the most private areas.
Speaker 4: And also they're about six or eight foot. They've got to really wind up that.
Speaker 1: I know what they're doing. It always does just a tap there and fell. Any man, we're sending you a prize. That's a great story. Thanks for showing it, mate, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, I always wondered, at what point in my twenty year Breakfast Ready career I'm going to actually read the grimmest story I've ever heard from.
Speaker 4: Somebody Today's day. I can't even show.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even share it with anyone off their It's just a sad story, just a sad story of someone's genuine last words. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: That is not the direction we were hoping.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, it's not bright the side of doll guys.
Speaker 1: Good morning's to Christian O'Connell's show on gold.
Speaker 4: What are the odds?
Speaker 11: Believe it or not?
Speaker 6: What are the odds?
Speaker 10: You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 6: Like, were you a Cheryl who married a Hunt? Who works with the Cheryl.
Speaker 4: Who married a Hunt?
Speaker 6: As well?
Speaker 4: Welcome to what are the Arts?
Speaker 1: He did this every Wednesday in the show your stories of coincidence and chance.
Speaker 12: I was working in London in one of the biggest pubs.
Speaker 6: I'm in the bathroom and as I come out of the Q be called.
Speaker 12: A lady comes out of the toilet beside me and that's my cousin that I haven't seen for ten years. And then I hear in a really sick ery accent, Oh my god, and I turn around it's my other cousin.
Speaker 10: I was in UK for a Kentiki trip and at the end of that trip got talking to a lady next to me and as it turned out in a week's time where we were going to the same wedding the other day.
Speaker 12: I woke up the husband's like, how did you sleep? I said, I had this weird dream that I was driving in a car with my daughter and I was running red lights. And he said, I was just having a dream that you were in the car with our daughter running a red light.
Speaker 1: What aha the light odds? Would you like a crane based one?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 1: September last year, my husband and I set off from Melbourne on a road trip to far North Queensland. Day one, about twenty k south of Hey. We hit a bump on the boat. Traider detached from the tow bar at one hundred k's an hour. Luckily no mad to damage, but the tow ball bar had failed and was stuck in the middle of nowhere. Husband drove it to Hay for new towball and jack, leaving me to guard the boat, which I realized He's more right about that than leaving his wife in the middle of No One. Whilst I was waiting with patchy phone reception, a bloke in his U passed, turned around stopped to holt. When I explained the situation, he said, do you want me to lift the boat with my crane? Sure enough, he had a hydraulic crane on the back of his hute because it is as Australia. Within minutes he'd lifted up the trailer. How can he get it back on? The car packed up and left stuck in the middle of no One. Need a man with a crane? The universe sent me one Christian, one of the odds I sed to live in Sydney. One morning I walked into my regular gym. Sitting on the bike was a chap who took my eye. I didn't say anything to him. Three weeks later, I'm back in the UK. I walk into the gym. It's the same bloody guy.
Speaker 12: No way.
Speaker 4: How was he going? So you were in Sydney three weeks ago? He was.
Speaker 1: He also was on holiday night me in the UK. We chatted and had a coffee. Oh celeve as they say now a correspondent here Angela has meant to say cel Ave, but she's Timetown. I mean, I don't alto correct it because I can speak Australian. She's Timetawn.
Speaker 6: I want to know. I hope that they went out on.
Speaker 4: A It's incredible now participated.
Speaker 1: It does have a story for us today, and it involves photographic supplementary evidence as well.
Speaker 9: Okay, yes, because you always give me crap about not having a great story, I could not believe this one. And I don't know what it is about the universe, but it always happens to me. I have great one of the odds. This one only happened to the weekend. I am driving to meet a mate for lunch. As I'm driving, I stop at these lights and I think I'll just look around, take the world in. I look to my left, I see a restaurant. And my nickname is Maca. You all call me Mac or Macha. Right, there's a restaurant.
Speaker 15: It's called Macca.
Speaker 7: I was like, ah, how cool I look to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah, directly, no one's dout in this bollway.
Speaker 9: Directly across the road from Maca the restaurant. What do you see My partner, her nickname is Zem. There is a restaurant called Zem Zem Kitchen.
Speaker 6: The photos left right prove.
Speaker 4: On left is two names.
Speaker 9: Both of our nicknames, directly across from each other on the same road.
Speaker 7: What are the bloody odds?
Speaker 6: You like it? That's a great one, and it looks like you've actually pulled the car over to take a photo for.
Speaker 4: Producing.
Speaker 6: I saw you.
Speaker 9: A police officer and be very safe. But also I thought you wouldn't believe me.
Speaker 4: I believe. I don't believe it's not but it's a good one. Alright. All right, so let's take some calls.
Speaker 5: Next Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Our time Wasted coming up in five minutes time. Right now, your stories? What are the odds? Have we got here?
Speaker 4: We got ding? Good morning dingch Welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Yes hope you guys havn't a good morning here. Last year, my daughter and I were in Athens on a holiday and I have a Greek friend here in Australia who I work with. His name's Archie, and he was sending me, you know, photos and memes of places to go and food to eat. And he also had some other friends from up where he lives in Rosebud in Athens as well from Melbourne. I didn't know these people, and he advised him to go to a place called Little Cook and they apparently took a video and sent this video to him, which then he forwarded to me saying, oh, you should go to this place called Little Cook. And I looked at this video and my daughter and I pretty much featured on it.
Speaker 4: You were were in the background.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we were just walking down Little Cook and his video and we're on it.
Speaker 4: Fantastic. That's a great story, Jinch. Thank you very much, as Shaw. I have a good day, my pleasure. That's good. I'm Meg Now, good morning, Meg, welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: We're good Meg? And what is your story for? What are the odds?
Speaker 16: Okay, So I my daughter Chloe put me onto the Bank of Christian uploaded my bill still waiting on that phone call.
Speaker 1: By the way, Hey got a couple of days, a couple more days, Meg got a couple more days ago.
Speaker 16: I started listening to Gold and I'm on my way to work, maybe two wednesdays ago, and I heard what are the odds? Well, I didn't have the phone number, but.
Speaker 10: I did have a pretty good what are the odds?
Speaker 16: So I thought, oh, that a later date, get your number, which, by the way, I did this morning. Anyway, as I'm driving, I'm thinking this guy sounds all right. I'm a bit partial to a pome accent me and I'm thinking, I wonder what Christian O'Connell looks like. And you wouldn't believe it. There's a billboard on the side of the road on the end pity with your faith?
Speaker 4: No way, what are the billboards? What the bloody The marketing team will love us.
Speaker 1: They managed to get one new listener.
Speaker 4: It costs hundreds of thousands to get your Meg.
Speaker 16: There you go.
Speaker 1: Well, Meg, thanks for giving the show ago and hopefully I call you before the end of the week.
Speaker 16: Well you never know.
Speaker 4: You never know, guys, thanks for giving us to go make bye. That's okay.
Speaker 16: Bye.
Speaker 4: It's cool Meg tomorrow because sometimes you do know. Hey, well the earths. We're going from Meg to Megan. Megan.
Speaker 11: Hello, how are you going, Christian?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Okay, what's your story for us? Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: So my wad of the yards, thank you. Many years ago in the nineteen nineties, my ex husband's father went on a trip with a group of Vietnam War veterans back over to Vietnam, and they did lot to sight seeing obviously, and reminiscing and that sort of thing. So the extraordinary thing that happened on this trip was that while these guys were in one of the areas where the Australians had been based. I want to say, knew it, did? I think? They were milling around in an open area and these little local kids came up to them wanting to sell things that they had. Anyway, one little boy had a set of dog tags, you know, like the identification tags that soldiers wear in more. Anyway, the men were looking at these tags and they flipped them over and the name on them was the name of one of the men in the travel party, and they were his tags that he had lost whilst serving over there.
Speaker 4: What a story.
Speaker 11: It was astounding and the little boy had only found them the week before.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh my god, yes me tell girl got goosebumps too.
Speaker 4: What incredible story, Megan.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it really was. And back in the day in the nineties, there used to be this show on a strange television called The Extraordinary, and it was on that show as well at the time.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we're going to try and dig that out. I need to know more about the TV show called The Extraordinary.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the guy used to come on and go the Extraordinary.
Speaker 4: So what was it? Was it real people on the show with real life.
Speaker 11: Yes stories, Yes, yes, it was there.
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 1: That's what we've got here every week with what are the odds?
Speaker 11: Yes, come from that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have to dig that out, Megan. Thank you so much for corn and we're going to send your price.
Speaker 6: Have a lovely day.
Speaker 4: Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I am an eternal optimist to a point, sometimes according to my wife, of being delusionally so.
Speaker 4: But it's a better way to be in life.
Speaker 1: However, I'm struggling right now to be optimistic about the news of this had Rio being trapped in a taxi for an hour and a half tomorrow with you and participating.
Speaker 4: It's not you.
Speaker 1: I did that ride a couple of weeks ago. But participating is a fantastic human being. Work's very hard to show, very very talented producer. Okay, despite the evidence, you might hear though shit, it's just a lot of It's just a lot of thoughts coming through.
Speaker 6: She's got a brilliant narration.
Speaker 4: She's a beautiful one, but it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's constant narration of everything that's happening.
Speaker 4: Being processed. This is a holy thing in my mind.
Speaker 1: Is she waged between us? I'm starting to feel a little bit ill butt Can you breathe all over me? Whatever that thing you had last week? Can I please get it? I might hitchhike actually from Brisbane Airport to Womba. Can anyone pat me up at Brisbane Airport tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I land at two thirty.
Speaker 6: You're still hill her hero into Womba.
Speaker 1: And now we're doing positive movies. Come on this World Positivity Day for grabs the fuel voucher. What do we think of in the top five most optimistic countries?
Speaker 6: Gotta be sunny countries. I reckon Portugal, not in the top five.
Speaker 4: Japan not in the top five, Spain top top two. In second place.
Speaker 1: Is five I Love to party cha a lad of smiles, eternally optimistic people, very grateful three Mexico, Yes, festive people two, Spaniola number one.
Speaker 4: Indonesia.
Speaker 7: Wow, he's beautiful people.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 4: I've never been.
Speaker 6: I've never been. Australian citizenship testing. You must go.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, we're looking for your optimistic movies.
Speaker 1: What about glad Max sil very happy driving around?
Speaker 4: Come to me? What for a bucket money? You know what that is?
Speaker 1: Head of the American mafiosa, the good father giving a daughter a pay rise.
Speaker 6: Can we get that impression again?
Speaker 4: No, no we can't. It's actually hurt my throat.
Speaker 1: And you know, I gotta be gotta be ready, match, ready.
Speaker 4: For tomorrow and Friday. Gold new country for old men. Oh, welcome to Australia.
Speaker 17: You emigrated silver plus castor yay, I'm alone on this island and waiting that miserable wife Chris Gold for bravery cheetah.
Speaker 1: Now not very optimistic? Is the movie taken with Liam Neeson? No relentlessly violent movie. But Liam's a reformed character, that's right. Bin's taken in he took my pip.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: That's golf fluff image of him taken as a reformed man, bringing the neighborhoods.
Speaker 6: And a very specific set of skills, know what bind is?
Speaker 4: And the so into the Lambs. Terrifying movie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The science are you kidding me? How are they born? They only come into season once year?
Speaker 4: Oh cute? The science of the Lamb?
Speaker 6: Have you been science?
Speaker 1: I'm such a picky I actually just touched in how Lamb's Made?
Speaker 6: Lam Made?
Speaker 4: Google must have gone, who is this a kid who's actual? Repeatd he is? Oh no, he's just a breakfa show announcer, How lamb made? Really? What have you got optimistics? I thought that's actually it's really just bringing it down. Jeez.
Speaker 6: These rappers are optimistic these days. Yeah, they're buoyant in the hood.
Speaker 4: And that's optimistic.
Speaker 6: I know what you achieved last summer.
Speaker 4: That's good gold Tony Robin's hood.
Speaker 6: No, that's very good.
Speaker 4: That's good. God.
Speaker 6: Finally you can do eat. You can do eat.
Speaker 4: What's the Italian voice? It wasn't an Italian noller. It was an alien. You can do it, Gil woman.
Speaker 6: You can do it. Rob Sneyder Mexicans.
Speaker 4: No one is ready for a Rob Schneider impression. You need to, you need to talents. Thought, I can't just break into a Rob Schneider.
Speaker 6: I thought he's one of those cultural touch points that everyone just got ready to go.
Speaker 4: No, no one's ever ready for Rob Schneider. No, no, no, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today's time Waste would have confure optimistic movies.
Speaker 4: Oh four seven five O three one O four three that's.
Speaker 1: Mark optimistic Heimer Silver plus Dude, there's my car.
Speaker 4: That's gold, the simple and effective.
Speaker 18: Because the Madles snugly Silver, encouraging bull mm silver, Get jaunty God chaunt, Yeah, stead of get Shorty, get jaunty.
Speaker 1: Very happy Gilmore bron No, come on, he's very happy. Can someone's very happy today? The heart locker, Mmmm gold for Kelly, play Mummer on the train.
Speaker 4: There you go, old dear, sit down gently Silver, The Curious.
Speaker 1: Case of Tony Robbins.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 1: We just found out Thailand's in the top five optimistic countries.
Speaker 4: I am Siam. That's gone off the press.
Speaker 1: Boppenheimer's they're playing that game. Buppets so love playing that with the kids. Maybe the Wizard of Awesome Silver. That's very good, Scott, the forty year old Virgin frequent flyer genius, Andrew Cox, that is very good. The forty year old Virgin frequent fly joy story Cold Robin is a great daydreaming on Elm Street, Silver on Golden Retriever pond gold very clever around the world.
Speaker 4: In eighty y Ron Freddy got Scotch fingers lovely with a cup of sea. Yes, milks please, Nana gold Et extra tremendous last time many of us used to phrase the word tremendous. All right, who is winning today?
Speaker 6: The fuel voucher A lot of good ones, but the forty year old Virgin frequent flyer.
Speaker 4: Yep, you are today's winning. Thank you very much. We are back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Last show here that we head up to Sovemba and then on Friday show Shannonoles singing Live to Do with three songs.
Speaker 4: You can win us soon its biggest meat trade.
Speaker 1: But most of all, tune in to hear the big grand unveil. The countdown is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, Go on podcast, head to a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store, every day