Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell.
Speaker 3: Several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 4: Bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k E.
Speaker 1: S Hey why I Hey? As in kill hey why.
Speaker 4: Okay? Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults school?
Speaker 5: Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good chime?
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches, what about me? Don't forget he is MITUREI and yes, Hello everyone, welcome to the show hollow michell.
Speaker 5: Hello, thanks for tuning in. Guys, We've got a special guest with us today, Jack Studio.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: You're so good?
Speaker 5: Remember Jack from many years ago? Was it twenty eleven when you were that little kid on Australia? It's got talent. Everyone couldn't stop talking.
Speaker 1: About, Oh my god, this can you still hit that high note? Because oh again again it's not as easy.
Speaker 5: It's very god, you can hit that note.
Speaker 3: Look you just slipped into that fucking scream me.
Speaker 5: Then I was actually listening to this earlier and I was like, even though that was little Jack. Yeah, and your voice hadn't broken yet, and now it has. It's still your singing voice still sounds quite similar.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a very similar time. There's glimpses of old Jack in the young voice. Still, I'm not fat well be here.
Speaker 1: Some people lose their singing.
Speaker 3: Voice when it breaks, so honestly I did, did you? I lost my voice?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 3: It just fucking left. I don't know. That's bad, I found out. But I had to train my voice again to sound good. And then I started smoking and.
Speaker 1: I, oh my god, it's great to have you here. I'm of you. We love you, love you guys, we know you outside of the pard genesee j Jenna definitely.
Speaker 2: So I do.
Speaker 5: I do? Indeed, yes, yeah, Prize keeper Jenna had an interaction with you back in the Young Jack days. Or not an interaction as it turns out, Jenny, you tell the story.
Speaker 2: It was May.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, there's a date twenty twelve.
Speaker 6: South Sydney Junior's Club.
Speaker 3: Why are we there? Is the first question.
Speaker 1: You were having a tour, oh, the infamous are as well.
Speaker 6: I was front row, my big fan, big fan and then afterwards. I was with my mom afterwards, She's like, why don't you go and meet Jack because you had a meeting greet after at a little table, a little signing. I was about to go there and I just couldn't. I was like, I can't meet Jack Figein And here you are.
Speaker 5: We'll have to get a photo of YouTube before you go. Yeah, I remember it so well. It was such a great concert. Yes, that's where my voice was starting to break as well, so that soon after AGT you lost it straight away.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're so sweet.
Speaker 6: Afterwards talking to my mom and I'm like, he's so talented. He's such a great singers, incredible.
Speaker 5: While you were out in the green room, Jack, we're getting the studio ready, Jenna whimpers to us, I can't believe Jack, bitch is coming in. It's one of those things. I feel like if you're a fangirl or someone, it just never leaves you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're so sweet. I love that. We'll definitely have to get a photo finally after all.
Speaker 1: These We're so sorry Jack. I love that I had a Jack Vichin story too. He's not as tragic, but it was school spectacular day. You remember school spec you. I used to love school span isolate.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: Is that a Sydney thing.
Speaker 1: It's a real Sydney thing. But people like country kids.
Speaker 3: Public school thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, public school performance. What did you have Buddy Red Faces Day or something for performance?
Speaker 3: Used to parade?
Speaker 1: We had those two. But it's like all the public schools come together and it's like the performing arts sectors, dance and the drama.
Speaker 3: Coming to quite wonderful. Honestly, I did that with them thing called Talent Development Project as well, and it's so good, especially for public school kids.
Speaker 1: It's essentially all the gay public school kids that don't know they're gay.
Speaker 5: Yet completely funny that you met there, Well, we didn't meet.
Speaker 1: So I was performing quite clearly gay, and I was doing an Anzac memorial dance. It was very tone.
Speaker 5: I hate to think what that could have possibly been.
Speaker 1: I was like cargy with like a soldier, and I was like, you know, I couldn't dance, so I was always like the soldier could I just walked through the stage of pretend you've been shot, like you were dancing dancing correct? Yeah, Well someone else was singing and we had like the dressing rooms weren't like glamorous. It was like a open hall and all the kids would sit together like a zoo. But then we had a dressing room and we're like, oh, we're cool, We're like top notch. We have the Anzac performance and we have a dressing room. So we all go in there. We're having fun. We're having our poppers and you know, the vending machine and dancing and playing space jump. We were kids, yeah, and then something as adult. Oh yeah, Like I said, we didn't know we were gay yet. No, no, no, no, we're looking like black currant okay. And then the stage manager like walks in like this hefty lady like rumbles in and she has like keys on a lenyard and then she's like, guys, you're gonna have to leave. Jack Visiona's requested this dress. Wow. And we were all to us that was like Elton John has requested this yeah, and we were like, oh, he needs it now, and he's coming with his mum. And then you part us like the Red Sea. So we all go in the hall and then you were so you were so gorgeous, so cute. Your hair is like platinum white. You are like a kid. I think you were in like a black.
Speaker 3: Vest, such a little egotistic called cunt.
Speaker 1: As well, were you actually yeah, because we were terrified of you.
Speaker 3: I made everyone terrified of me.
Speaker 1: We were I were at a little shit really yeah, just from winning and having the prize money.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm being fourteen. Everyone in the work, not in the world in Australia telling you you're amazing, You're this, you believe it? Yeah, And then I was like, I'm king ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we kicked this out of like, give me that fact.
Speaker 5: To be honest, if I had that power, I'd ask for a dressing room too. I'd rather have that than not God.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course I'm sorry. That is totally fine. But I've always remembered it, and like as the years went on and I'm still friends with those like drama friends, we always talk about that, Jack.
Speaker 3: Rig Oh my gosh. A lot of people have a me moment like that where I was just a little shit so good.
Speaker 5: When did you have that self wear moment where You're like, Okay, I'm going to be less of an egotistical cunt.
Speaker 1: Your word, not.
Speaker 3: Mie, No, definitely my words, probably a lot of other people's words as well. I was talking about seventeen, and I started realizing because like fame comes and goes, sometimes it it comes, sometimes it goes and doesn't come back. Yeah, and when I started realizing that nothing in this industry is guaranteed and that I was, at the time enjoying being famous more than I was enjoying being a singer, right, that was when it kind of all started to click and I kind of stopped stopped singing in general, and stopped working in the industry. And that was when I started working in age care.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: It was just like I had, I wanted to did a full one eighty, and I wanted to experience something where it wasn't about me and really.
Speaker 5: Because I realized it wouldn't be glamorous.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not in the slices. I was wiping assers.
Speaker 5: Is that the grossest thing you have to do in age care? Is there anything grosser than wiping asses?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's it's I worked in dementia care, so so it was quite full on, so it wasn't the gross stuff that really I didn't really care about that. But it was harder because I worked in the in dimension care and some of the overnight rescipite centers as well. So it's it's just hard to watch and hard. It's it's obviously old people have moments where it's just kind of a repeating situation of them not remembering where they are. That's the hardest part. It's just watching that good.
Speaker 1: That is tough work.
Speaker 5: I had a friend that worked in aged care and she had to give it up in the end because she was like, I just can't handle forming a bond with these people and then they fucking die, Like she just couldn't handle that. Was it the same for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 3: I Mean I wasn't in like palliade of care, but I was in the kind of the step before that, right, but they would have to leave and go to palliade of care and they would know that they're probably going to die soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was it was hard, but it was good. It was well. I really enjoyed it and I loved it.
Speaker 1: You're not there anymore, right, you don't do any of that.
Speaker 5: How long did you do that?
Speaker 3: For? About two years? Maybe a year and a half. Two years?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was seventeen.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's beautiful. So I wanted to know something better than drugs. Than Dick in your opinion watch left.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so we want.
Speaker 5: Segment with every guest that comes in. We've got a list of things better than drugs and Dick. It's like a way to remind our younger listeners that there's more to life than partying and boys. So crazily true. Yes, yes, oddly enough. It is things that we put on the list. Little you know, small things in life. Good crunch of an apple, an ant Bishop put her.
Speaker 1: Waterbed, which is very niche the most well.
Speaker 5: She thinks it's better than those things that.
Speaker 1: You said you got to fill it up and stuff. I said, A good ear clean with a Q tip.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I did that once and I fucking I pushed it into far I jammed and it wouldn't come out, and I had it for a week. It was blocked and I had to go to the doctor and they flushed it out.
Speaker 1: Oh so definitely not on your list.
Speaker 5: From the listener, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: A good floss? Like a good floss?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So is there any little little things in life that you appreciate that we can add to the list.
Speaker 3: You can see more than drugs and dick. Yeah right, this this is a segment season while I STU. I went sober like three months ago.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're still sober now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, I don't know if i'd cope with that.
Speaker 3: Was it easy or no?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I was on some heavy ship as well, so it's it was. It's been a process, but things are good now.
Speaker 5: I've never even noticed that. I see you were puffed off all the time. You never have a drink in your hand.
Speaker 3: Well, that's I mean, that's I mean only the last few Yeah, it's because I had everything else in my system. I didn't need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, so things better than drugs and two dicks. Yeah, poor Jenner's image of your last I was standing up at an RSL soundstage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that young child, Like, thanks guys for coming. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And now you're talking about being rammed by two cocks.
Speaker 5: What about sobriety? Is that something you recommend? You like it?
Speaker 3: You're feeling that, Absolutely, it's been. It's been incredible. It's something that was very needed, though. But I'm actually I've enjoyed the last three months of my life more than I have the last years correat. I can't recommend it enough. But the small things for me is I wake up usually about five five point thirty every morning. Wow. Really, and that time of the morning is my favorite time now it has been the last few months. And just having a cup of coffee and writing down what I'm grateful for and just having that kind of time at the start of the day is really special form.
Speaker 1: So early wake up that could be cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't sleep beforehand for the last three months. So right, it's nice to have a bit of a yeah routine.
Speaker 5: Now, all right, I've popped that on the list. Fiving and starts and writing a gratitude list. That's a very good one. That is better than drugs than dicky.
Speaker 3: Right, it's so much better.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we should start the show. It's your first time listening. What an episode to start on? This?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Already already tackled deep? This mitched? Everyone's here thrown by the double the double penetration? What do I normally say?
Speaker 5: We start the show the same way with two?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Something we've noticed something we hate? All everyone say together, Leitch doesn't know mine, I don't know, Mit.
Speaker 5: Do you have one act and is it just me? Each we all do one? Is it just me? Mitch's got a migraine today?
Speaker 3: But I might think of something.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, that's a good idea. Okay, should I go first meet? Or should you? Oh kick it off? Okay, here we go first one of the show.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Do you accidentally say fuck when it's really not appropriate?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Let him drop the F bombs and I just don't have any control over it. I had a meeting the other day, actually before I left my job, the big boss at the radio station had a meeting with him and he actually swore first. So I was like, great, ye, he's telling me it's safe to swear here. So we were fucking swearing left, right and sane. It was great. And then I'm like, I'm going to try this trick with my accountant. So I dropped a few F bombs in our meeting, trying to be like, it's a safe space, bro, you can swear to me.
Speaker 3: He didn't not like, did he say they didn't like it or did he like? He just kind of like there was his face that said.
Speaker 5: It all yeah, and he just like didn't laugh. I was like, ah, coming close to tax time at that fucking time of year, and he's like, yes, you've come at the right time.
Speaker 1: This is our act, the right we have the same one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this happens a lot, not just not just the coountant. I'll do it in aappropriate times and they're like, are you right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I will often laugh in the wrong like the wrong situation, like I just think I throw it in there, like smooth it over. Like I laughed yesterday Baker still like when they said they were out of olive and cheese soils, we don't have any of my I would cry, I wouldn't laugh, but I just laughed to fill a void.
Speaker 3: But the question is is there a void?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: God? That's that five am wake up. You know what I love to do at the moment.
Speaker 3: I think it makes people feel a bit awkward, but like like when you have when you're talking with someone to be very like obviously I think it's very good to be connected. And then when there's like no one says anything, I love just looking at them and just and just like feeling the connection, just just and they A lot of the time, people laugh really just to.
Speaker 5: Follow you, Yeah, just underke an eye contact from a distance. That's that's nice. That's rufic because there's nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't think that like there's there are no voids.
Speaker 5: It's all just like I agree, there's no there's no situation that is an awkward situation unless you allow it to be totally. Just fill the void, ease the tension. Don't do this to me. Oh, you just reminded me. But we're going to get Jack to do a sound of silence calls later in the show.
Speaker 1: Silence he did it?
Speaker 5: Did I forgot to mention this at.
Speaker 1: The at the start of the show.
Speaker 5: But we're going to get you to do one of our pranks.
Speaker 3: We have to play sound of Talents by Damium going into that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good.
Speaker 5: We do have the Salmon and Garth Uncle version of that. But anyway, Jack, I know that it's not just me that says fucking inappropriate times, because you were in this very studio quite recently doing a cover of driver's license Oli Rodriguez. Oh I remember this, and obviously on radio, I'm not allowed to swear. You forgot that ruled, didn't you.
Speaker 3: I know I did, and I was saying it to myself and saying it to whoever was here with me. I was like, I can't swear. I can't swear. I can't swear. I can't swear, And then I said fuck.
Speaker 5: I mean they are the words to be fair. I've got the grab if you want to play.
Speaker 1: So this is from a Kyle and Jackie O Show live performance.
Speaker 5: It's a very good cover by the way, whose that Forever?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 7: I drive along past jose Gee rare light, stop saying I still see your face?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 7: Because from Yeah, can't drive past the place, Suzui you too go to.
Speaker 3: I still for the love you been.
Speaker 1: In the radio?
Speaker 5: You no you like no, no?
Speaker 1: Were you throw it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I try not to let it like come to if you watch the video, I my face some shipping myself. Really, I'm coming back to get taken off. They're never going to have me back. It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: So okay, I'm not just saying this to like lick your ass. But I don't think I've ever heard you, even at parties and stuff, when you're just singing along to the music, I don't think i've ever heard you get.
Speaker 3: A wrong note, Like you're just too drunk to even realize.
Speaker 1: There is that.
Speaker 5: You can go quite high as we just heard what's the lowest note you can do?
Speaker 3: Ship Ah?
Speaker 1: Guys, he was doing that unbroken I contact thing as well, that very off footing. That's low that says Windfield blues coming in.
Speaker 3: How can you?
Speaker 5: How are you get a oh? That's oh? I like that? Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I'm a trained operatic singer, Jackson, that's it.
Speaker 3: Look like you're giving head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were really leaning into that market.
Speaker 1: Your mouth opens just sexual show, so sexually charged a fuck?
Speaker 5: All right, my ten, yep, you go for it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you just hate it when someone borrows your clothes and just never returns it? I'm that bitch.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, really I am not on purpose?
Speaker 3: Sometimes on purpose?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you return the clothes?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When the really yeah, but it took me, Like I've gave a pair of pants back to my friend the day. It took me three years.
Speaker 1: So there's still time, Mitchell Coup.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna bring me up.
Speaker 1: I'm furious he would not. What did you borrow?
Speaker 5: I was telling you last week and then I said, and you're like, bring it up with Jack when he's in I was like, no, I don't need to bring it up. But that sounds a bit petty, And now I feel like jacket.
Speaker 1: You stole some of Mitchell's clothes and never I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did I borrow?
Speaker 1: And it was his favorite, his grandma's knitted sweating stuff. I have the audio if you telling the story on the show last week. He's the audio. Jack ready.
Speaker 5: One time I had a house party and I invited him and his boyfriend and they had just come from the races, so they were blind and really dressed nicely. And I said, oh, well, that doesn't look comfortable. Do you want to slip into something of mine? I'll lend you like some trackies and a jumper or whatever.
Speaker 1: You can get more comforty, same size.
Speaker 5: And as I went to the cupboard and opened it up, I thought, fuck, I hope he doesn't choose my favorite jumper, which I've only had for a matter of days. Oh no, a pop shop and I got these really cute knitted jumper and then sure enough he wore them home and I've never seen them since.
Speaker 1: You should bring that help with him. You really should do an intern on the pod.
Speaker 5: No, it's been years. That feels a bit petty, being like doggie, stilm my clothes.
Speaker 1: Don't remember when this happened, Jack, I have a laugh about it. Will move on.
Speaker 5: No, it's fine, I'll let it. I'll let it slide, yea, let it under the bridge. Won't bring it up.
Speaker 3: When was this?
Speaker 2: When was that?
Speaker 3: When was that recorded?
Speaker 5: That was last week? I was telling him last week and I said, no, let's not bring it up. And now here you fucking are bringing Oh my gosh, I'm trying to remember the sweater. Where were we my plates? I'll see if I can find a photo of the speahon.
Speaker 3: On, I will buy you a new one. Fine, I've clearly moved on.
Speaker 5: I'm still talking about later you brought this up. I said I wasn't going to.
Speaker 1: So you said, you've actually returned close three years later.
Speaker 3: I think, well two years. So this this pair of pants that I took back to a friend the other day, it was it was about two years ago that I borrowed them, but I thought i'd lost them, and I was going to offer to pay for them. He was like, no, it's fine. Anyway, my mum was going through some of my ship. She lives up the coast, and she was like, I've got some like your old clothes here, and then those pants were in there, and then I wore them and I put them up from my Instagram story. My friend was like, you said your fuckings.
Speaker 5: Like here I found the photo. This just goes to show how long ago it was, because I still got my really short twinking.
Speaker 1: I remember that sweater.
Speaker 5: Lovely, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's a lovely sweater show. I wore it a few times. Actually, I'm glad it got some were Oh we put that up on our Instagram, but it wasn't very comfortable.
Speaker 1: I remember how dig.
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Make sure you hit follows on your podcast up so you're doing a second of this bullshit?
Speaker 5: Our ori gyms are out of the way, Jack. If you've got an is it just me for its? It's so fine. If not, we can talk straight to the prank call.
Speaker 1: No I do, I'll fire it. Then you continue straight after Ready, okay, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you really hate it when people sat I could care less rather than I couldn't care less?
Speaker 2: Ye, yes, I do.
Speaker 3: It just gets to me.
Speaker 6: I don't stand right, I can't care less, not stand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just means that you could you care doesn't make sense. It means you care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care, don't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: There's a few of these.
Speaker 5: I can't think of any of the top of my head, but like, there are so many things that people say wrong like that. Yeah, I'm going to google.
Speaker 1: Because I remember Kim Kardashian. There was an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians where she brought this up and I was like, Wow, I'm actually connecting with Kim. We have the same.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 1: And there was a couple more.
Speaker 5: All right, I've just done a quick Google search and I've found so many examples that I agree with. It fucked me off when people say these things. When people say off your own back, I decided off my own back instead of bat Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, another one. I've got one, play it by year, yeah, ye, waiting for.
Speaker 1: Ye. What else else?
Speaker 5: I'm on a win. It's whim whim, Yeah, it's whim. I've got twenty five phrases people offday wrong. I don't have to go with nip it in the bud versus nip it in the butt. When do you think it is? It's but it's bud.
Speaker 1: What's bud means?
Speaker 3: It's like the bud of isn't it like, yeah, it is, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it nipped in the but like a flower bud? So it doesn't grow a flower bud?
Speaker 5: Wait, no secret Instagram, but no bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all idiots.
Speaker 3: Literally, fuck.
Speaker 1: You know what I hate when people say, I want to get it right, ask me if I know Terry?
Speaker 3: Do you know Terry?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he come over the other week. Oh right, and also cover yeah.
Speaker 6: And also once people who are like, oh, I shouldn't have done that. It shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: What about when people say, oh, I'll asks instead of ask like I've got to them? Oh my god. This one kind of ties in with your aged care experience. Apparently a lot of people confuse Alzheimer's disease with old timers disease. She's got, she's got early on set old timers.
Speaker 3: What's old timer's disease?
Speaker 1: You're an old time Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right? Should we get into this sound of silence prank?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why no, it's just going to be fun. Let's do it. Hello, darkness, smile.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sound of silence. We didn't warn Jack that he'd be required to do a prank call of thoughts when he was coming in here, but hey, are you are you down?
Speaker 3: I'm down, I'm nervous. I hate these kinds of things really because I feel really awkward.
Speaker 5: It's actually beautiful because you technically don't have to say anything, so it's actually it works, right you start a.
Speaker 1: Call and then you can freak out and just shut up. It's perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so we've done it with a few guests. I believe Nat Penfold is in the lead. I think she got over two minutes. But how it works is you call someone and you have a bit of a chat, and then once they ask you a question, it might be oh, have you been, and then you just go so you're thinking about the son only at the start, and then you leave as much silence as possible, and then when you feel like it's about like they're about to hang up, you're allowed to extend that silence by saying one bridging phrase, which could be something like yeah, I'm still here, or one sec oh on wait, wait wait one.
Speaker 1: Second, yeah, like to keep them going anxiety.
Speaker 5: When you're silent, you're only allowed to speak one more time, and it's just to can't try and keep them stinging. Along, and so we thought when you were on I'm a Celeb, Get me out of here on Channel ten, you became quite chummy in the jungle with our Abby Chatfield, so we thought, give her a buzz, see how much silence you can create, because she likes the chat, so she might not leave that silence.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you spoke to Abby Chatfield or called her out of the blue?
Speaker 3: Probably? Well, I was on Caylin Jackie last they tried to call her. I went to her Housewarman when I was in Drag right, so random I.
Speaker 5: Was there too, and I did not know it was Jack for half an hour and then it came back, Oh my god, that's Jack.
Speaker 1: People think you look like Sophie Monkin drags a huge compliment taken off her. All right, So she might not expect a call from you.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I don't really call her out of the blue like we messaged, probably like a week ago because I was inviting into my single launch. But she's a very writing her book. Hopefully she's secluded writing her.
Speaker 5: Book, right, Yeah, you might have to do Oh have you been? Let's catch up and then she'd be like, oh, when are you free? Silent.
Speaker 1: Your phone is plugged into the desk so we can hear the call. It's not coming from no call or ID, which is good, so she will expand it. She'll know it's you. We're turning our MIC's off, okay, and the timer starts once she asks you a question. We're going call Jack. See.
Speaker 2: So she on the other side, Hey, darling, Hi, how are you? How are you? Are you there, babe?
Speaker 5: She has no patience, but she's calling me back.
Speaker 1: Okay, it again, We're going off. Make sure you I'm an ark.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, dol, how are you sorry? I'm just driving home from very much Aquison from Byron. So it's like, were you doriting your book? No, I've actually stopped writing the book. Really. Yeah. Yeah, I got too much work on.
Speaker 1: I'm too busy. So you do a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I just went and visited a friend and Byron, and then I'm going I'm driving the sea.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 1: Now, oh gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your mom. I love your mom. Give him my love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god, I will.
Speaker 3: What's up? Fab Oh my god, this fucking reception? Hello are you there? Jack? My love?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 5: I added that to the first cause so it's nineteen seconds. It's just let's explain this time. Let's explain this answer.
Speaker 1: Then we'll say hello, we'll say surprise.
Speaker 3: Babe, Jesus fucking Christ, all right, tell me what's up?
Speaker 5: Sorry, Abby, it's us, babes.
Speaker 2: We got you what.
Speaker 5: You have a game called Sound of Silence, where we just mentioned where we just see how long people can keep others on the phone in total silence before they hang up. You do not have much patience, darl it.
Speaker 2: Catch.
Speaker 3: I was just to my friend and I'm driving from fire into Brisbane, right, and so it's been cutting out anyway. I just I'm so glad it was cutting out because it saved the awkwardness if you were just like when I had to be silent.
Speaker 5: The record of that game, for this Sound of Silence, the record is over two minutes. You lasted nineteen seconds. She's busy, you know, she's a busy girl.
Speaker 3: She's a busy bitch. She's not.
Speaker 2: I just had a break down.
Speaker 1: Don't get in the book.
Speaker 5: It's going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: No I am. You know, I'll tell you all about another time, but I just I just need a break from the writing.
Speaker 2: You know, she's a busy bitch.
Speaker 5: Yes, do you know what happened during that break? All the inspo will come to you just out of nowhere and you'll get it done. It Actually it has already. I've got a few ideas to my friend that I saw last night, so maybe I will just ever get it done.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: She's want to hang up on last night.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh god, you want you want the pod?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of Mitches pods.
Speaker 2: I have fun, They're really fun.
Speaker 3: Love love the Mitches, loved a couple of Mitches love. I loved you. Sorry, Oh my god, Okay, it wasn't as awkward as I thought. I started figuring. I want to get nervous. I featured a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were great. What did you What was your bridging term?
Speaker 2: My love?
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the best.
Speaker 3: Well, Jack, it was so good to have you on. Thank you, thanks for coming in the pleasure.
Speaker 1: Don't forget guys. You can stream Jack's new single love Me Lonely. It's out now. A plus, I believe check your socials. There might be a show coming up soon in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack Vision, is that right, Jack Jack Dark Vision?
Speaker 1: Watch together. Tickets to the song is amazing. We've got a little grab.
Speaker 5: People. This song is the sort of the one where if I'm sitting like at pook Doff, maybe on the couch in the corner, this one came and be like, get up. Yeah, did you honestly designed this song for pook Doff?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: It's the gayest son. What's love me long? Are you in a relationship right now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Is it about Is it about that?
Speaker 3: No? No, it was about my relationship with drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, did you do you feel the most lonely you've ever felt on drugs?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 3: Because I was escaping my reality and so I would kind of, I mean, I've it's about a lot of things, but I think they only love me when I'm lonely. It's kind of it was kind of the feeling of not being enough without the drugs and people not needing your wanting you or loving you or whatever. But probably as one of the people that I was doing drugs with, they only love me when I'm lonely, because when I'm doing drugs, my lonelies like internally without even knowing.
Speaker 5: It, very deep meaning behind the song is.
Speaker 3: But you know what it's especially the last year too, it's been a shit show in terms of that stuff my personal life. But I've had the best times of my life as well in partying and in clubs and especially in gay clubs and with my community, and it's kind of like bringing those two worlds together of like, Okay, it's been there's some heavy shit that's been happening, but also I've had the time of my life in clubs and that's kind of wanted to bring the heavy meaning with the dance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like this song, it's got such a heavy meaning, but it sounds so happy. You're like la la la, Like you've got to smile on your face while talking about really deep shit. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm a question before you go, because are you doing drag just for fun these days or so? Jacqueline Viagien, Well, I've done it what twice now at all? Yeah? Oh you look pro in it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I didn't do my make you get it another drag queen to do it well. First of my Hanaiconda is my face the first time, and then my housemate is. It's by Brandon, Like I'm socials. He's like a content creator.
Speaker 5: He's like so talented, but he was on the TikTok Monogah flight with me, and he's like with makeup, so obviously you're gonna look stunning with him around exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, our beloved Mitchell Kobs by the time his episode airs will have done his first performance in drag.
Speaker 5: When I'm doing a show in Brisbane over the weekend and I there's a drag element to it, but it's like I have to do stand up comedy and then there's an intermission and then I have intermission to get into drag, and I'm like, it's gonna take a long time to look good. So I feel like it's going to be a little bit the intermission fucking as long as an intermission is like, not very I feel like it's going to be very like budget pick drag. Yeah, so how long did you take to get into drag.
Speaker 1: All that?
Speaker 3: The process was probably a few hours, That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: I reckon, I'm gonna look a bit scabby, so I'll see.
Speaker 1: We should get Jack back in and we should know. I was gonna say, you should do our drag makeup, but you don't know how to do it. Yeah, I'd love to get to drag, Jenny. You could do drag You could be a drag king.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to do to Brandon. I'll see if he would be keen to do that would be Brandon is amazing, that would be so much.
Speaker 1: I'd look like Eureka. Ohara, no one watched you watch drag Race. Yeah, I'd look like Eureka for sure. I love I agree, And everyone's like, oh, she's coming back for All Stars. She's so annoying. I'm like, I want her to win.
Speaker 3: What do you think of drag Race down under?
Speaker 1: Look? It's rough? Yeah yeah, And then I don't know they handle the controversy.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, they really kind of just brushed over that. Oh you did black faced one.
Speaker 1: But also there's another queen in there that's that's been alleged blake for not black face, but Karen Karen disappointing. Yeah Karen, yeah, look into it. But she has a collection of golliwogs, Yeah, yeah, black face dolls, and she has a golliwalk tattooed on her leg but she's had removed. But you know, it's I don't want, you don't want. I don't want to cancel people out. I feel like people can redeem themselves, and especially if this goes back years ago, but I feel like it's tainted the season. The editing was it was a bit choppy.
Speaker 3: I've loved it, to be honest, I don't know why. Yeah, it's a bit of a shit show.
Speaker 5: I've barely watched any other drag race. I've got nothing to compare it to it. So I love the oly version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it too because to relate to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jokes and like I like, I've like I knew a couple of queens on it, and like they got up so early though, I was so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Coco was out early in the middle, all the ones I was rooting for. Same.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, hopefully season two is better if we give it.
Speaker 3: I know, I really want Hannah to be on Hannah Conda to be on this.
Speaker 1: I love Hannah. Yeah, I'm sure she will. I hope.
Speaker 3: So she's fous, She's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Would you do drag Race? Ever?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a drag queen. Yeah, and that would just be disrespectful to like all the queens that have put in the hard yards. Like just because I put on a wig and someone myself drag queen doesn't make me Yeah, drag.
Speaker 1: Or quickly tell Jack your drag name.
Speaker 5: Well, we were talking about this last week and we settled on a feel your pause, but I think I've since changed it because I want I want something a bit more gender neutral, because at the end of the day, I'm not going to feel your pause do that to anyone's changed it to. I feel, I feel your books.
Speaker 1: That's probably more I am.
Speaker 3: Not doing that.
Speaker 5: I hate as a world. That's fine, hate, but hot. I feel your box that's male or female.
Speaker 1: That's funny because that's good because in the law and the backstory, your cousin's to Fifee Box. Yes, yeah, you Boxes cousin.
Speaker 5: I claim that I'm Boxs cousin.
Speaker 1: I'm claiming it. Philia Box is fee Box's cousin.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know my make dragon before I went sober, was going to be Anita bag.
Speaker 1: That's I like that. That's brilliant. Actually have last week we had some other aphelia flaps flaps like the way you say it as well. I would be done kebab what like don it's a type of kebab.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, really, I don't come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like called a Donica. I think Donna's like Helal It's like I don't know. Yeah, it's type of pronounced any but I'll be done okay, I mean not. Don't have any plans in the near future. Jack it was so good to have you in, having me lovely to see you again.
Speaker 5: I know I will try and find that sweater and bring it back to you. It's fine if you're keeping boyfriend probably has it.
Speaker 1: Imagine that that poor thing, it came from a shop.
Speaker 5: It's had so many lives. You've gone through so many people when.
Speaker 1: We were is who knows, We'll never know it's trash, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I've let it go.
Speaker 1: Jack. We love you. Thanks you for listening. What's episode seventy one? Seventy one sounds good? Should we do some reviews quickly? While Jackson? Yeah, let me do it. Jackie, you can just tell us if you like the reviews. People. Why don't you tell reviews?
Speaker 5: This is just people who leave reviews on our podcast and we bribe. Then we give them a pride that we get through it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, we actually give them a mug with our faces on them.
Speaker 5: Who wouldn't want that?
Speaker 1: Right? This one is Becky Lynch is the best. Will be the judge of that. Becky, What a mitch of a podcast. The podcast is one of the funniest podcasts. Gee, so much to say podcast I've ever listened to. And I couldn't recommend this podcast enough. I love this podcast by so much that I even bought their merch which this don't do because we be cheap. Okay, wait, don't mind. I could listen to this podcast six for all of the time. One comment, yeah, and all of the live's third Wheel third Wheel Jenna has lived. Wow, well, Becky, I should have proof read that. But you've won and.
Speaker 5: Hit up dinner at a couple of mitches and she'll s the new prize if we hear from you within seven days.
Speaker 1: That was all over the place. I loved it. This one's from Chloe's Another enduring Idiot. The three best friends I never had meet you, Meaching, Jenna, and Sam. You guys make my work day every time I listen, making me laugh. I enjoy the work, and I don't know what I do without the show. You a bunch of beautiful, hilarious people. Keep doing what you're doing. I'll be here, loving and supporting well. Done. Have a couple from me join the mother enduring idiot. Well she's won, Jenny will send those out. I will how good?
Speaker 3: Indeed?
Speaker 1: All right, Jack?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But of fun?
Speaker 2: Did you ever?
Speaker 3: I had a great time. I loved it. You guys. I love that you can just swear and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can never do interviews where I can just like for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you are you? You actually grunk deep down.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy to hear that you're deep down. I feel everyone some people with some people.
Speaker 1: Did you say, oh dig deep deep bit of both dick, d.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: No, you should sit in the what's it called again? The awkward? What do you want me to embrace?
Speaker 3: What I want you to remember?
Speaker 1: I'm embracing the void? The void, the void?
Speaker 3: Question whether the void is there or just like.
Speaker 1: If it's in my head? I sound like a fucking nut drug Jack. You've lost fans on this show, Jack Vigeon on socials. Give him a search and love me. Lonely is out now, have a stream and we'll have you back on again. This would be crazy.
Speaker 3: I'd love that.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, We'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Talk more about Dixon drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's double deep. I will see you next week for seventy two.
Speaker 5: Is It Just Me podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 5: A welcome to Ady Debris. This is the secret segment on the end. It's even a secret from Jack. See you, buddy.
Speaker 1: He was like, I actually want to do really more. We don't do that here.
Speaker 5: We only do it. We only let the guest stick around for add Brief if we know that they're aware of the secret, because we can't just tell every Bathard that comes in here about the secrets.
Speaker 1: So we might have an ex of Jack's listening and they might detest him. We need to, we need to really cater to the whole audience.
Speaker 5: You know who has and hasn't suck around Jenney, the aren't of TikTok we call it.
Speaker 1: We couldn't get rid of her.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, she knew about Addbrief. She was more than welcome.
Speaker 1: General. I'm sorry to say no.
Speaker 5: Your migraine, really, guys, it's so bad today.
Speaker 1: I've had three penanteen four and that doctor Gay will know that that's a lot of codeine and an ibuprofen.
Speaker 5: I've told you if you've got a migraine, just use that as an excuse. The chuck is SICKI why wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: I only chucked my first siki in six years last week. I can't back it up and do another one this week.
Speaker 5: If you've genuinely gone to migraine, yes you can.
Speaker 1: It's because I had I had a photo shoot here in studio yesterday, and I did the show, and I had a pre record, I had three interviews and drag race. It was fucked. And then had to get up early this morning, and it just set me off right like I knew when I woke up.
Speaker 5: Why did you get up early?
Speaker 1: Oh? I had to have a meeting with my management.
Speaker 5: How early is early?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 5: That is so early? I'm on Mitch Cherry time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finally, when you finished, when I like, I finish at one am, one thirty and I'm in bed by two. Nine am is fucking early.
Speaker 5: Jenna's like I've been in the office for six hours.
Speaker 1: Laughing hurts sound. It feels awful.
Speaker 5: The idea of having to get up and go somewhere by nine is so confronting right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awful. Isn't it.
Speaker 5: Imagine that sounds horrific.
Speaker 1: You have to be a bye eight to shower and get dressed and then be on the road. This travel time. This is a joke, Jenney. You don't have to travel. You do a cartwheel when you're in the office. We both work nights, Yeah, Mitch's a night's working out. It's true.
Speaker 5: I do. I do genuinely become more productive at night.
Speaker 1: Working nights.
Speaker 5: I start working on around eleven AM, and then I'll have lunch, and then I'll bum around for a bed, and then I'll work a bit in the afternoon, and then I'll be like all right, logging off for today, and then I'll watch like a couple of episodes the best for you. And then all of a sudden, during that downtime, while I'm watching, sorry, watching a bit of TV, that's when more ideas start coming through. End up back at the laptop working nights. It is depressed with Keith on the background off.
Speaker 2: Have you been listening?
Speaker 1: No, you'd be able to listen to it mid night now.
Speaker 5: I heard you in the Yuba last night.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Electro Shock drag Race Queen, she was on. She was great.
Speaker 5: It was shor Jina Walker. Actually that I heard the kick you had one.
Speaker 1: She's good.
Speaker 6: That's a great segment.
Speaker 5: I really like she's coming on actually gay with bruh.
Speaker 1: No, she's not. She's coming on. She's back again real soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah she isn't that weekly.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is weekly, so yeah, real soon.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Cool anyway, precious, how how's your week? Enna? What I said?
Speaker 3: Hair?
Speaker 1: Precious?
Speaker 5: How was that meeting Jack vincin dinner?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was great.
Speaker 1: He's so sweet. He's so handsome. He's got the teeth and the eyes and the eyebrowns.
Speaker 5: I'm glad he felt comfortable to be a gronk key. I'm sure he's used to going on radio where he has to like, oh, I have to, you know, be on my best behavior here, you know, I have to not you know, be offensive, and we're here. I'm like, babe, the more fucked the better.
Speaker 1: You know. What I love now is that because when he comes on my radio show and we're not as close as you too are, he puts on his radio vibe, right. But I now know that now that we're closer when he comes on in the future, because he's been on my radio show three times it'll be great to have him back on as that Jack as friends now, which is going to be great. It's always so much easier.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you brought that fucking missing jumper up. I said that I would have seen petty.
Speaker 1: But the best part was it didn't click for him that he was the one that hadn't returned the clothes for like a minute. God bless him, he was sober.
Speaker 3: Good for him, I know, good for him both would.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine anything you did dried July. Yeah, do you know what happened?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Because I was not drinking when it did Drive your lie a few years ago. My brain was this craving other sort of mind altering simulants that I smoked like a fucking chimney, not vapes, cigarettes and so. And finally enough once I got finished Drive Jaly and started drinking again, No more cigarettes. I don't know why. I just I feel like I need something.
Speaker 1: I know you've always You.
Speaker 6: Also broke that drive July for your birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if someone buys donate, If someone buys you like a what is it a golden ticket or something?
Speaker 1: Is that really true?
Speaker 5: Yeah? If someone donates a certain amount of money and buys you like a golden path. You're allowed to have one day in July we drink. So someone got me that for my birthday. I'm pretty sure so I could drink.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. If someone get to a golden ticket something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's called a golden do something like like a gold.
Speaker 1: Path, genuine. I got in the lift today because Mitch is now an not an employee, so he's just a peasant in this building amongst talent and the radio stars. He said, can you bring me up? I ran down and got him. And then another coworker was in the live, Zoe Sheridan shed I saw worker of our beautiful studying and she said to me, what's in your teeth? It was his nicotine gum.
Speaker 5: She noticed, You know how I told you that you're not going to chew it, You meant to cheat a little bit and then to store it like behind your gum. So when I smiled at her and said hi, though, she's like, is that above your tooth?
Speaker 1: I love like sort of just rested on the bottom gum.
Speaker 5: Admittedly I didn't give it a lot of thought.
Speaker 1: You weren't thinking gum placement.
Speaker 6: Do you forget that it's there?
Speaker 1: God? No, are you a choke?
Speaker 5: No, it's it's really hard not to chew though. It's so like if there's gum in your mouth, your instincts are to chew it.
Speaker 1: Is it tasty?
Speaker 5: It just takes a normal gum. Do you want something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I actually no, not today, not the brain day. Maybe it'll fix it.
Speaker 5: Imagine that all you needed with a dart, just a bit of nicotine que with your migraine.
Speaker 1: You know me one cigarette and I have had three strokes.
Speaker 5: Well, this won't make you cough. It's not smoke. It's not going to fuck your lung. This is a bit of gum.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I have I have a ratish but I'm so I'm so susceptible to substances, Like I remember my doctors like try magnesium tablets, and I took magnesium tablets and I could feel it in my body like I felt different. I'm like, I feel like I've either got a sixth sense to vitamins or my body is missing an organ that everyone else has. True, I just I'm like not filtering it out. Maybe I don't have a liver, but I just feel like I'll even have like a fucking vitamin cea tablet. I can feel it in my blood.
Speaker 5: What about last week after the boat party, you had one suckle of a vape and you're like, oh, I'm one vocal rest.
Speaker 1: I can't talk vocal red. My voice is still fuck?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'd just thought of? What So? Speaking of vocal rests, I've learned so many fun things from watching SVU.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can.
Speaker 5: Apparently a way to get drunk up quicker is to instead of drinking it through your mouth, you drink it through your aarthhole. I have heard it bypasses the stomach and just enters your bloodstream. And apparently singers who don't want to damage their throat will drink through their ass. You are kidd That's how they get drunk without anything having to touch their throat.
Speaker 1: What so you're telling me Lady Gaga shoved a corona up herself.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think she would have.
Speaker 6: Why was the first person I pictured doing it?
Speaker 5: Lady guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I picture lady anyone listening if you also picture Lady Damnus I.
Speaker 5: Pictured Susan Boyle Yes gosh, I shouldn't sit on a cup of guinness. Another thing I learned mug there's like some condition I think it's called fatal fatigue no where, like someone just can't sleep ever, and obviously they're exhausted and they start losing their mind and they go a bit mental, and then they usually last around fifteen months before they die from exhaustion. Oh my, imagine not sleeping for fifteen months.
Speaker 1: That's hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, SPEU is great and I love it. But the thing that always gets me is when they do celeb cameos. So they'd be like, we know who the pedophile is around the intro and they come and then they'll fade and it would be like the Bronx forty two and second in the corner of Libria and Avenue Street. Hey, guys like Robin Williams.
Speaker 5: What yeah, like justin beef. Literally, they've got a lot of cameos on there.
Speaker 1: I'm swave Ronan, But it's like, here's the murderer. We found a fucking Ellen. Taking me out of the illusion. I know Ellen hasn't raped and killed a girl in a primary school.
Speaker 5: Do you know one thing that really fucks me off about the show. I can't help but notice it. They always have characters enter the conversation that two people are having, and it's like they were listening the whole time, even though they went in the room, because they contribute to the conversation. Like there'll be the two detectives there chatting being like where the hell is our purp, and the lawyer who was not there, Yeah, for the whole five minute scene just walks in and goes, I've got a warrant for their It's like, how the fuck did you know where they were in the conversation? Like they just seem to interrupt even as though they were listening the whole time, but they weren't, Like they just appear in the No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make those episodes. As I've said, I'm very good friends with Mushka Hakriti standing Kelly Hartnett, who messaged me this week and I brought up on I haven't spoken to her in five years, the standing that I know she saw the Stellar article clearly not the New York Times.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought you were going to say she heard us talking about her on the po. No, but we should get her on Yeah, we should, but it's up to you Dulan. If you make it happen, it'll happen.
Speaker 1: I'm on a Facebook caller now, I don't.
Speaker 2: Do it now.
Speaker 1: Kelly Hartnett, So she lives in New York. Lives in New York, and yeah, message me on LinkedIn.
Speaker 5: You're both personal friends. It was a message to you on LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: It was actually the most New Yorker thing ever. It was really insulting, like because she's a New Yorker, right, and they're tough as fucking nails. She let me find the notifications talk amongst yourself.
Speaker 5: Hi dinner, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I remember last time I watched this for you. I recognized the actress in it, and I was like, well, where do I know her from?
Speaker 5: Who was it? She's from so distream commercial. Really that was a big break.
Speaker 1: I found it, so I was obviously instellar and and she I put it on LinkedIn just so, you know, just for fun, and she shared it and she said, this is the caption on LinkedIn. So proud of this little lassie. I still remember the first day you came up to me at Atlantic that's where we studied something about your yoga mat and I thought, who there? Hell? Is this guy New York is? Aren't this cheery and friendly and charming and boisterous. You were easily the most interesting and esome person in the whole program. So proud of you and so happy for you.
Speaker 5: What with her captivating about your fucking yoga Matt, I thought, what is she talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, every day we had to do yoga mat because he did breathing and mental exercises before we continued at Tchaikovsky scene study.
Speaker 6: I love that she knew you weren't a New Yorker by your enthusiasm, not your act.
Speaker 1: I was nineteen, I'm writing, you think I'm energetic now? Oh my god. At nineteen and I was still straight. I was insufferable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't want to hang out with that guy.
Speaker 1: I lived in Bushwick, which is like three suburbs into Brooklyn, had to get the L train into Manhattan every day with my yoga mat and my Anton Chekhov play my scene, so I would literally hold it in one hand, yoga mat on the other, in full athletic gear on the New York subway, which.
Speaker 5: An I bet you left everything to the last minute, so you were like cramming the script. I've got to get the I've got to get the subway from Manhattan to bush Pig wherever you live, Like, finally got this.
Speaker 1: Three sisters.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's great one. I was one of the sisters. I was the brother Anton, I think the name Anthony. I had great scene. I was told it was terrible. Okay, anyway, what's what acting exercise? Did I show you.
Speaker 5: Guys entering the room laughing and then leaving crying?
Speaker 1: God, that was a good one. Did anyone successfully do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you both did it. I don't think I did it because I was like, that's not my forte.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could cry.
Speaker 5: Did it?
Speaker 1: Must have skipped blunch that day? Anyway, Kelly harton.
Speaker 5: Jenny's weren't that different her laugh and cry.
Speaker 1: There's kind of a lot of whaling, Yeah, yeah, a lot of moaning, like a run over hamster. If you guys see that meme that's floating around now, that's like, nobody has a hamster that that died in a non mysterious way, and it's I didn't know anyone who owns a Hamstereah, guin Guinea, I have two guinea pig stories that no one's asked for. But I will tell you. Alex Dokes Hughes, that's her real name.
Speaker 5: Can you keep these stories?
Speaker 1: Shut her cousin yet doors closing. Her cousin put the guinea pick in the microwave. She was a three year old baby. Raining went out to the hutch. Guinea pick was she thought, Oh my god, God, I'm good at that's really good. Picks out a game pig puts in the microwave.
Speaker 5: Brother, that's not mysterious. At least you knew what happened. I thought you met mysterious. Isn't like you just found them there snapped in half?
Speaker 1: No, so that's.
Speaker 5: Just snatched.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what happened to Patch, my gn it pig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: A sea eagle took Patch with mine.
Speaker 2: Salty.
Speaker 6: I went down to check on Salty and she had three babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Are you saying your guinea pig was raped?
Speaker 6: No, but I don't know about who there was.
Speaker 2: She was the only guinea pig.
Speaker 1: Either you're insinuating that Salty was raped or she was a whore. I don't.
Speaker 5: Dumb.
Speaker 1: Interview room with Salty? Do you know what the interview room Manhattan Third Boulevard, time three or four. Don't lie to me, Salty. Did you know the pig? I've heard that. Guys, we need a warrant for a search of salties. Hutch Gin A big ship is.
Speaker 5: The worst fucking pellets.
Speaker 1: But they're pointed on both ends like a grain of basmati rise. They are. They're pointed Allen grain of rise, like a swollen grain of rise, exactly, Mitchell Combs. Anyway, have you had enough?
Speaker 5: You've got to You've got a migraine.
Speaker 1: I'm fine. I'm trying to push through.
Speaker 5: We can finish now if you want.
Speaker 1: I have a coffee and I'll be fine. Thank you for your comm words everyone. I'm assuming by the time this is out, I've received messages.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Mitchell, well done on the stand up show this week. It hasn't happened yet, but by the time people are listening to this, it would have happened. But we'll debrief next week.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm announcing to you that I am coming.
Speaker 5: Are you are you actually? Where are you saying?
Speaker 1: Vision?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: You're just gonna be home less for the night.
Speaker 1: Now we're staying on the corner of twelfth in Brisbane. No, I think I'm going to stay at the QT. Hayden's coming.
Speaker 5: Oh cute.
Speaker 1: The only issue is I'm hosting a trivia night on Friday.
Speaker 5: Why is that an issue?
Speaker 1: We have to fly up Saturday?
Speaker 5: So am I?
Speaker 1: Oh great, Yeah, you're the performer here. I am fretting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what the fuck is the issue with that? I have lying up Saturday and it's not till Sunday?
Speaker 1: Is it not Sunday? What time is it on Sunday? Yeah? What time?
Speaker 5: Seven? Have you got fucking tickets? You're clearly not that organized.
Speaker 1: I have to buy ticket seven thirty Sunday.
Speaker 5: Seven, I think because I wanted to come, but you don't sound that organized.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Saturday night.
Speaker 6: No, I would have went if it was Sturday.
Speaker 5: Look at the event. I've been posting it all over my social I've just seen it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, maybe we can't. Oh well, Hayden has work. I can do. I can do it. Well everyone, it's been a great show. We ready to go over.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks listening. God slowly becoming an as MR podcast, isn't it. I just pick up the pace mape.
Speaker 5: We hope this podcast you know this part's meant to be with the the new catchphrase, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all. We sound like Oda buttros you went. Your whisper is very similar to your eyder butt Tros, just minus a lisp. We hope this.
Speaker 5: Podcast need to do at two percent better today. Boys and girl, farewell.
Speaker 1: See next week. Bye guys, Thinking Mate? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.