Speaker 1: She's on The Money Radio Show.
Speaker 2: With Victoria.
Speaker 3: Divine starts now, Hello and welcome to that. She's on The Money Radio Show podcast, radio show and podcast for millennials who want financial freedom.
Speaker 4: You know what close enough is good enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is we had a comment on our Instagram where a Victoria got in trouble for telling.
Speaker 4: Me trouble Yeah, apparent nicer.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that the first time.
Speaker 2: What I want?
Speaker 1: What do you want, Mitch?
Speaker 2: I want them to send us photos.
Speaker 4: Okay, photos of what Mitch.
Speaker 2: I want their photos of their big long bank statements, and I just want to see how they're doing, you know, if we're helping them on the show or is that how it works, Victoria? You ask people for the literal photos of their finance.
Speaker 4: And actually don't.
Speaker 5: But you know what, if you've got any photos or screenshots of things that you've seen on Facebook place that you think is absolutely hilarious and people are taking the mickey, we want to see it. Because we haven't done that segment on the radio show recently, and we're going to bring it back really soon because.
Speaker 3: We've actually got a high bar for quality and we haven't had so we won our community.
Speaker 5: We've got the radio hosts and I just really don't think it cuts the case.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: The reason that Michie wants to see those bank account statements, he's looking for a husband.
Speaker 5: He's got a hot do we everyone is as desperate as you. Well, But this week on the show, we've got some hot tips. We talk about my trip to Florida and I tell you how to say forty three thousand dollars on your mortgage if you've got one.
Speaker 2: That was a good tip, Victoria. We also go through travers grinder conversations and they were explosive more ways than one. There were some videos too.
Speaker 4: If you meet someone on Grinder who's meant to pay for the first date.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not it's not a date, Victoria.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I reckon?
Speaker 5: We should just get into the show because this has been absolute trash to walk and this is not what the people are here for.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, all right, She's on the Money radio show starts right now. It is She's on the Money radio show with Australia's number one finance podcast of Victoria Divine.
Speaker 4: Those are big shoes to fill, honestly.
Speaker 1: Size tens nine and a half.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'd love to know who's counting as well, who's number two and who's number three. I'd like to get you all in a room and really have a good chat with you all.
Speaker 1: And see what the difference is between.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's just not dive too deeply into what Australia's number one finance podcaster actually means and we can just keep on with the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's why, Trav I'm just mitched cheery. There's no claim, no title, no one can argue it.
Speaker 3: And that's why nobody even says my name. But that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 2: That was Victoria with an accent, all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So obviously COVID travel restrictions all done injustice. So everyone's getting out there. European Summer's Victoria. You are over in this States.
Speaker 5: Just a few little days in Florida, living my best life.
Speaker 4: My hair wasn't though. The humidity killed me.
Speaker 2: Oh that would have been awful. In the South is really bad.
Speaker 4: One out of ten cannot recommend.
Speaker 3: And something else I don't really recommend is spending as much as Kylie Jenner has spent on her recent holiday.
Speaker 5: Isn't it like two million US sillars a day day on a trip to Italy.
Speaker 2: Wow, they did get a three hundred foot megga yard, which is two hundred and fifty million on its own. She had her closest friends. There were ten rooms on the yacht, so one room per friend. Twenty nine crew members on the boat. There's a sauna, a Hammaker, plunge, pul beauty salon. It's truly like extravagant.
Speaker 4: So I've got a question. How do you reckon? I become a friend of her.
Speaker 3: The only way you're doing that is becoming one of those crew members.
Speaker 4: Mate, Well, I watch enough of below decks.
Speaker 5: I'm absolutely credit chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready. I've been trained.
Speaker 5: You let me know, Kylie, I can absolutely whack together a really good margarita.
Speaker 2: What are your travel hacks? Surely you've got some from my last trip.
Speaker 4: I've got a few travel hacks.
Speaker 5: Obviously, going to the States it's a really big expense. But did you know everyone who's going to scoff at this. I traveled with only carry on luggis.
Speaker 1: I saw this.
Speaker 2: I saw that on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hang on a second. Let's just say my carry on is like my laptop bag. Your carry on is actually a full blown suitcase.
Speaker 4: No it's not. It's actually a carry on suitcase.
Speaker 1: Took eight people to carry it.
Speaker 5: But still, honestly, I find traveling only with carry on really liberating because I don't have analysis paralysis.
Speaker 4: When I'm getting ready in the morning.
Speaker 5: I literally only have the dresses that I had planned to wear and the makeup that I need.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 5: In fact, I probably could have packed another pair of pajamas, but like, that's not the biggest problem.
Speaker 1: I had a right, So, what are the travel hacks have you got for us?
Speaker 5: Mate? So if you're traveling internationally, obviously, especially at the moment, it's really expensive. I would have loved to travel business and had a little bit more room. However, that wasn't an option for me because when I looked at it, the business class flights were going to cost ten grand.
Speaker 4: So it was a hard note from me.
Speaker 5: But you know what I did to get a little bit of extra room, which is a little bit sneaky, and I don't really want to tell you because if I tell people, they're going to do it and then I'm going to miss out. Yeah, I know, right, So what I did was. I flew with United on the way to the US. I love United, downloaded the United app, and the hour before my flight took off, logged into the app changed my seat to make sure that I was guaranteed an empty seat next to me when I flew worked flawless plan that no one else has thought of that yet yet, but now I'm telling them, but that was a bonus and I ended up with a little bit more extra room. I mean, it's not a money saving hack, but it was definitely a sanity saving one.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got one. If this helps, If you guys are interested, I know you've been traveling.
Speaker 4: We're not carry on.
Speaker 2: It's might typ you go through security. You know you can't bring anything like food or drink through security. So once you pass security, you go to subway and you get a foot long and you eat the six inch at the gate, and then you take the other six inch on the pane and then you've got a sandwich for the flight.
Speaker 5: That's actually really smart. This is going to sound really entire pre booking your in flight meal. Everybody knows I'm a picky eater. But if you log into your app, you can actually order a customized menu, So if you don't eat meat, you can select no meat on your menu. But the bonus here is if you have a specialty menu, they give you your food first, so when it's meal time, your food comes out way before anybody Else's always hot.
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten celiac. If it means I get my food before.
Speaker 5: Everybody else, exactly, Sorry, I only eat fruit.
Speaker 3: Did you hear about that couple who actually got stranded in Bangkok and it ended up costing them hundreds and thousands of ideas?
Speaker 4: Actually disgusting crazy now early couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's do this.
Speaker 3: What is your worst travel disaster story? We want to know the big stuff.
Speaker 1: How much did it cost you? What happened? Were you stranded?
Speaker 3: Did you have to put up with Victoria eating her hot fresh meal next to you an hour before you got it, while you watched.
Speaker 4: Her in a seat that had a spare seat next to it.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff we want to hear. Give us a call right now, thirty one to six five your travel disaster stories. Somebody who should have had some travel insurance.
Speaker 4: I did have travel insurance. Talking about you might well, everything's about.
Speaker 2: Me beyond the show. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It's my show.
Speaker 2: It's about me, Victoria, It's about Paul. Little Paul Moroski and Georgina Moroski, an Ozsie couple were flying to Bangkok on an Australian airline. That's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to name in shame, but this couple, this is all over the news.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They went to Bankok, had a lovely little trip. They're both priority flyers, right, they're both in wheelchairs, so a lot of organization goes into their flying schedules, as you can imagine.
Speaker 4: Right, which shouldn't be too hard.
Speaker 2: Totally right. They're in Bangkok. They they've halfway finished their trip, they're about to fly over to Turkey when they get the notification, the email that their flight has been canceled. A refund is being processed and the airline is pulling themselves out from support and they are no longer able to communicate with the Aussies so at all. They said, we've refunded you. Sorry, we've overbooked the fly something's happened. We don't have your seats anymore and you strngey acceptable in ben Kock and their priority passengers in wheelchairs, can you imagine the stress and these guys are almost eighty the stress that.
Speaker 5: This will especially because of the organization that would have gone into, you know, organizing that trip and making sure that everything was good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they were on the flight Victoria and they were pulled off the flight.
Speaker 4: Wait, they were on the flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were getting on the flight. They were pulled off. There's this guy, Elijah, right, he's thirty five. He said, I was on the flight the treatment of the elderly couple. I was disturbed, That's what he says. So it's a mess of a situation, but disgusting.
Speaker 5: I hope someone stepped in and helped them in that circumstance. I know it's not their job, but that's the Australian thing to do, right, Yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Even give them like some peanuts, you know, or give them some like.
Speaker 5: That's what you would have done. Hey, nanny, and you're on a peanut. I don't know if this will help.
Speaker 2: I'm disgusted, but I will take one of those mini Shardonnays please on my way out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you have those mini gin bottles? Because they're not just thirty meals, they're always fifty It's good.
Speaker 3: To a big I'll get take a couple of those, but I'm mad we threw around there on thirty We want to hear your travel disaster stories.
Speaker 1: Hey Kim, what happened to you? Mate?
Speaker 6: My friend and I booked what we thought were like twenty pounds airfair to Hamburg for the money amazing, So we flew Ryan Air. So this is where it probably goes down to budget. And we got to where we thought we were staying, which I booked, and I thought it was like a beautiful German abode, you know, like that cabinet type situation. Turned up it was a hostel.
Speaker 4: Oh no, were you in the like eight person mixed rooms.
Speaker 6: No, well they wanted us to share a room with ten other people.
Speaker 5: Oh no, prison break the little curtains so you have a little bit of privacy.
Speaker 6: But there was absolutely no other accommodation that we could find that was within our budget. So we headed back to the tin shed that is the Ryan Air airport in Hamburg and basically had to argue and China group the eight flights out of there.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I think you should have a spit in the bullet and had an experience in the hostel.
Speaker 4: What's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, gim now.
Speaker 3: Drew's given us a buzz on thirty one six five talking about your worst travel disasters.
Speaker 1: What happened to you, Drew was years back.
Speaker 7: I was living over in London. I went over there to work in finance and finance I landed the day the GFC started, so I was already on the back. I took a little trip to over to Spain to go to music festival with a few mates, and where we were staying got cleaned out, so passport and everything.
Speaker 6: Oh no, So off to.
Speaker 7: Madrid we go to get the emergency passport and whatnot and show back of London. That was all fine. I used to play with the guitar and sing and whatnot. So I started auditioning for random rolls and I landed a role in a music I don't know if I've heard of Jersey Boys.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, legendary, I don't know if you've ever heard of it.
Speaker 7: Wait for the story, all right, mate. The idea was the rehearsals were going to be in Newcastle for three or four weeks whatever, and then if it was any good, we're going to end up on the West End, a few mates in Barcelona. So I'm going to get Duck over there for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Solid plan, good plan.
Speaker 7: So we get over there, we park our little high car down on the beach, come back the old high card then cleaned out. No not again, emergency passport is gone.
Speaker 5: Oh no, now the embass is just gonna think that you're taking the mikey exactly.
Speaker 7: They had to do this full investigation meanwhile in Barcelona for weeks.
Speaker 3: The best thing is, though, Drew, You've got a nice lucrative little emergency passport selling business out of it.
Speaker 4: We see you, We know what you're up to.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: If you have yourself a money dilemma, like Drew probably has now got yourself in a little bit of a situation, just hit us up. Search us at ses on the money on any socials.
Speaker 1: What have you got this week? Nichi?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a good one.
Speaker 4: It's because you came up with it.
Speaker 1: This isn't me okay.
Speaker 3: Kaitlyn wants to know what.
Speaker 4: Where's the recording of Caitlyn?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Do you think that I am putting a wig on?
Speaker 4: And you're not even bothering to put the wig on?
Speaker 5: You're just asking me your money dilemmas so that I'll answer all your personal financial questions.
Speaker 4: I'm onto you million dollar meach.
Speaker 2: Well, listen when you when you realize that Caitlyn wants to know if she should take a new job with a pay rise or stay where she is.
Speaker 1: It's not me, Yeah, Look.
Speaker 4: To be honest. If it is, you have got a different answer.
Speaker 2: Well, the advice you give Caitlyn Air quotes Kaitlyn. Next, we'll do it after this.
Speaker 1: This is she's on the Money radio show.
Speaker 2: Everybody great to be here.
Speaker 1: You know how we are here.
Speaker 4: Guys, we're here because budget.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 1: We are sitting here in person.
Speaker 2: But I was going to say, my mum and my dad had a boozy night one night and then about twenty six years ago, and I mean that's why I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was planned.
Speaker 1: I was a mistake. My parents were told they couldn't have kids, no such thing.
Speaker 4: It's a mistake.
Speaker 3: My sister is a doctor. They got told they couldn't. And then I popped up a little long time later on.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that a good story.
Speaker 4: That's called a happy accident.
Speaker 1: I don't say happy ending.
Speaker 2: That would have been pain in my ass? It is?
Speaker 1: Can we move on?
Speaker 3: This is a finance second and the reason we are here is because of Budget Direct. They are winner of can Stars Insurer of the Year Award twenty twenty two Budget Direct Insurance.
Speaker 1: So so you didn't.
Speaker 3: Even practice that one, clearly because of Midge. Anyway, Let's do this.
Speaker 2: All right. Every week we bring you a financial story from a listener, We get an on air, get Victoria's live take on what they should do. You can get in touch to slide into the DMS like Caitlyn's done. She says, Hi, V, I've got a job. I don't know why I went British. Hello, V, I've got a job off on the table. I'm not sure I should take it? In it though, I don't know I should I go to Tottenham? She says, I would gain tenk per animy a pay rise. It's a desk job with potential to progress and grow with inside that company. It's an internal promotion, right, but in a different sector under a different brand name. Okay, I get it. Currently she's on the road doing deliveries, which she enjoys. She loves the freedom, the fresh air, all that good stuff, the new job will make a desk bound much longer commute to work, but she is saving for a house, so the money would be helpful. She's comfortable, does she this is a question. Does she take the new job and the ten kpay rise, but add a thirty to forty minute commute. That's interesting. It's like you can sort of gain something, but you also lose the time.
Speaker 5: Look, I think it's a rock and a hard place one because I know you guys are expecting me.
Speaker 4: To go, of course, take the new job, take the more money.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, when you're taking a new job or considering taking a new job, it's not just the financial remuneration we need to take into consideration, but it's all of the added bonuses and benefits and extras.
Speaker 4: It's the flexibility, it's the time with your family and friends. It's the commute. If it's ten grand that.
Speaker 5: You're looking for, I think we need to look even further than just taking another job. So ten grand divided by twelve is about eight hundred and fifty dollars each and every single month. And if we divide that by fifty two, which is how many weeks are in each and every single year. That's one hundred and ninety two dollars each and every single week that you might want to find to add to your budget. But what we need to add up is how much is going to be taken out in tax because obviously it's not going to be a clean ten grand that hits your account after taking that job. But if you're already on the road and have some flexibility, you've got an additional forty minutes a day. Can you jump on air tasker and do something after you've clocked off and find that additional cash while maintaining a work life balance that's so important to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also you've got to think about the fuel that she's going to be driving that forty minuts exact.
Speaker 5: Clear, like what is the actual cost benefit and analysis here, because it's not just time you're losing, it's kilometers on the cart, it's more frequent car servicing. It is the petrol, which we know at the moment is completely astronomical, and I do have some hot petrol tips coming up, But from my perspective, it's actually more about work life balance and what you're trying to achieve because I would prefer to absolutely love my life and love my job and have the goal of buying a house another twelve months away, then bringing it forward and being miserable.
Speaker 2: Victoria. I was talking to one of my friends, and this is a friend of mine. You know, we've all got those friends that make a lot of money, and we've all got like one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, mine right now.
Speaker 2: She told me she had six streams of income, and I think you touched on it, right, Like, work smarter, not harder, right, try to get different forms of income coming in. So if I'm not the one to be giving financial advice, but stay in the job and try to make that extra ten k elsewhere.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, did you know million dollar Midge that the average millionaire has seven different streams of income that come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: So you want to be a millionaire, find seven ways to generate income and you're halfway there.
Speaker 2: You have your the stripping that you do, and that's a great way for you to make money on the side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the topless watering.
Speaker 2: The topless waiting.
Speaker 3: But I have to put a lot of time in the gym, and I have to take a lot of you know, supplements and things like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know you did that was obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Traviat's raw chicken breast during the show, It's.
Speaker 4: All why does he always drink eggs?
Speaker 5: Hang on?
Speaker 2: It's bizarre, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I have to say that I love it because you guys just bang on about stuff and it gives me the time to actually eat and things.
Speaker 1: I have to say anything for minutes. It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Your mum must be so proud to rad Bless you.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Roebuck.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you have yourself a money dilemma, hit us up anytime. Just search Cheese on the Money on socials. You can find us there. But look, we want to save some money, Victoria Devine, So what are you going coming up next?
Speaker 5: I love saving money, and do you know what I love more than saving my own money is having the street cred to save other people money. So I have a fuel app coming up that I'm going to recommend because I feel like it does a really good job at helping us find the cheapest fuel.
Speaker 4: And I also have.
Speaker 5: A sneaky way to say forty three thousand dollars on your mortgage. So don't know anywhere.
Speaker 3: You're a modern day Robin hood you knowne Australia's number one finance podcast, and hello Victoria Divine.
Speaker 1: I felt like going really ousy then Victoria worn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people think that's a stage name. I've been messaged so many times people are like, oh, that's a really terrible stage name. Yeah, it makes you sound like you work in the adult industry. And I'm like, actually, it's actually my bloodline that that was my grandparents' name.
Speaker 3: So anyway, and Mitch Jury as well, sitting over there, guys, favorite time of the week because it's time to save some people some money.
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Simper save a Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yes, every week Victoria gives us some sernicky little tips on how to keep more bucks in your bank account. I don't know about you, trap, but Victoria will text me throughout the week and she'll go, oh, I've got another tip, Victoria, wait until Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Stop it, mate, What do you got this week?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I have a few.
Speaker 5: But didn't you say you have a money saving tip that you want to share with the community.
Speaker 4: Hang on a second, I'm trying to get out of this.
Speaker 3: This is the third week in a row now that we have done this with Mitch Jury. And the first two absolutely terrible.
Speaker 1: Mates.
Speaker 4: You know what it's about trusting your friends.
Speaker 1: You said that last week, mate, and guess what happened. It was the worst.
Speaker 3: So all right, if you want to be responsible for it, mate, you go for It's.
Speaker 2: Shoes on the money with Victoria Vine and Mitch Cheery. If I've got a tip, I can bring a tip.
Speaker 4: Keep what's your tip? Million dollar meach?
Speaker 2: All right? If you get a parking fine, which I've recently done, no, don't scoff at that, because that is a universal problem.
Speaker 5: We will always get parking fines because I have a lot of audacity and I'm just like, ah, I risk it for the biscuit.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of hundred bucks and I forgot about it.
Speaker 4: In the left A couple of one hundred bucks for parking fine. What did you do in the middle of the bridge.
Speaker 2: It was in Bondai, so that's the you need to know. Anyway, a couple hundred bucks and I forgot about it. They sent me mail letter mail at a mail letter, and I didn't reply. Got one in the mail. I actually read it and said your license is being suspended. You must pay now. So I called them and I said, listen, guys, I'm not going to pay you the full amount. What I'm going to do is I'm going to do it in fortnightly repayments. And they said, great, you want to do fifty bucks a fortnite And I said, you know what, I'm going to give you ten bucks a fortnight. And they have to accept it. They've got to take it because they actually yeah, he said, oh, I think we'd prefer to do a bit more. And I said, oh, I can afford is ten dollars a fortnight for a couple of months until it's paid off. That is a super service Saturday.
Speaker 5: That's actually really smart for budgeting cash flow because obviously, when you get a parking fine, it's not expected and you might be out literally a couple of hundred bucks, So negotiate it. But also, what if you're that parking inspector that Mitchatto chat to. He's gonna be like, isn't that million dollar mich I try to pay you ten bucks a week.
Speaker 3: Hey, if we're gonna throw out tips like that, just don't park in a place you're not supposed to save yourself a cup one hundred bucks?
Speaker 4: All right, thanks for coming draft see yourself about.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: So I haven't you app for you guys, which I have recently discovered.
Speaker 5: Obviously you know I'm already obsessed with the seven eleven fuel lock app where you can lock in a fuel price. This app takes it to the next level. It actually lets you track down the cheapest fuel across the board, not just with one company, so you can track down the cheapest fuel near you in basically two seconds. It's called Arevo. I think I'm saying that properly a Revo. It is by our ACV, so you know the it's legit. It's not some kind of sham app that's trying to scam me out of a whole heap of money. But it's the Urevo fuel Finder and it basically puts you in the driver's seat.
Speaker 4: When it comes to savings. And I bloody love that I've got that out.
Speaker 3: They're actually a really amazing public transport and things like that.
Speaker 4: Are you joking? Looks you? Actually he's showing me the app yet he's decided to never share it. And his savings tip this week was just to talk anywhere you had something better to share, and you chose to withhold it. That's disgrastersting.
Speaker 1: I can see too what they call the Obviously.
Speaker 4: I thought he said he'd never heard of grinder.
Speaker 1: Interesting, let's grind it right, Let's move on.
Speaker 4: I have another hot tip for you guys.
Speaker 5: Earlier, I promised that I could save you forty three thousand dollars on your mortgage, and I'm going to tell you right now how to do that.
Speaker 4: So, when it comes to mortgage repayments, sometimes you're like, should I pay more off my mortgage or not? Like, what does it mean? How does it work?
Speaker 5: And obviously, at this point in time, interest rates are very hot topic.
Speaker 4: However, I've done the maths.
Speaker 5: If you add an additional one hundred bucks each and every single week to your mortgage repayments over the life of your loan, you are going to say forty three grand, but you are going to get out of your mortgage.
Speaker 4: Seven years earlier. How's that for a money win?
Speaker 2: That's a win.
Speaker 5: Also, if you're not in a position where you can afford another hundred bucks each and every single week, because that's a pretty big stretch for a lot of families. Did you know that if you pay your mortgage weekly instead of monthly, you will save money because the interest is calculated on a daily basis, not a monthly one.
Speaker 3: See that's how we end the show with an absolute bang, Victoria Devine, I mean there was.
Speaker 5: You can automate it too by just setting up direct debits, and you're saving yourself some cash while still spending exactly the same amount of money.
Speaker 3: All Right, we got to get out of here. If you want to hit us up anytime, you can do it. Just search sheees on the Money on Socials, Mitch, you've got to stick around. You're doing the Life on Cut show with Laura Dern and is it snabby?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: I think it's Brett Hockley as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy's really smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, what it is. It's two professional broadcasters, you know what they're doing. That's what I've got.
Speaker 5: Next to see how he said too, it's not one of them exactly.
Speaker 3: No, we are just kidding. The Life Uncut with Laura Burn and Brett Hockley coming up next