Speaker 1: Hello, my name's Santasha Nabananga Bamblet. I'm a proud yr the Order Kerni Whoalbury and a waddery woman. And before we get started on She's on the Money podcast, I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land of which this podcast is recorded on a wondery country, acknowledging the elders, the ancestors and the next generation coming through as this podcast is about connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and the storytelling of you to make a difference for today and lasting impact for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: She's on the Money, She's on the Money.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome to She's on the Money Podcast Millennials who.
Speaker 2: Want financial freedom.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to another one of our money diaries where I get the absolute pleasure of sitting down with one of our She's on the Money community members and talking to them all about their money story. Let's jump straight into it, because this week I got an email and it sounded exactly like this, Dear She's on the Money. Seven years ago, I was surprise fired from a sixty thousand dollars a year job after my employer used a loophole in employment law to let me go just one week before i'd hit twelve months. This was just months after they'd given me a bonus for doing a good job. It shattered my confidence and I still struggle with imposter syndrome from it. Fast forward to today, I'm earning six figures, have a six figure investment portfolio, and my super is also sitting at six figures. But despite all that progress, I'm still too scared to buy a property. It just feels like such a huge step money Diarist, I can't wait to get to know more about you. Off air, we were talking about the c and how good that is as a game.
Speaker 2: So I just feel like we're going to get on really, really well.
Speaker 4: Before we dive further in, I need to know if you were to give your money habits a grade, what would you grade them from A through to F.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with an A minus, and I hope I don't regret it. I don't want to be the first person you fight with the other way.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if I was like, by the way, you're not actually that good?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, do you even know me? Oh? Do Audacit? Anyway? All right? Let's go.
Speaker 4: I am excited to learn a bit more because your story is something that I feel like so many of us have had happened to us or like not had a job work out. But before we get into the job stuff, can you tell me a bit more about your money story.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So from an early age, I think like the earliest money thing I can remember talking to my parents about was like the end of primary school. My sister's two years older than me, and they're looking for high school for us to go to. And I remember them saying, like, look, where can s ding private schools as an option? But the reality is if we did that, you couldn't afford to do any sports, go on any camps, do anything like that, because like Justice school kind of would be the most we could do. So what we're going to do is we're going to look for like good public schools kind of thing. And that's like my first money memory proper.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, that's interesting because I feel like that must be a conversation that so many of us have had, because I even remember having that conversation in like grade six with my parents talking about you know, what school are we going to go to? And you know, the area I grew up in, there was a lot of like really fancy, like private schools, and then there was public schools, and then there was like the middle ground, which was like the Catholic school, which is where I went. But I remember having a conversation about how astronomically expensive the private schools were, and it just wasn't an option.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we grew up very firmly middle class. My parents both worked in retail at video stores. It's funny because it's like different video stores as well. They weren't always at the same one. There were competing video stores.
Speaker 2: Oh someone's a Blockbuster and the others a Video Easy. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of a go home and share trade secret.
Speaker 5: And yeah, my dad actually ended up buying into the franchise of the one he was working at, so.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, very cool.
Speaker 5: Cool. It was good because, yeah, my mum actually got sick with cancer while I was in high school. But because I think at that point he was a part owner, so he had quite a lot of flexibility, which was super useful because you know, going to a lot of appointments and things like that. The flexibility was super important. But at the end of the day. I don't know. I don't know a lot about like owning your own business and franchising and things like that, but it doesn't seem to have been particularly good financial decision. Like he's not in like the best place right now from like a money standpoint, which, yeah, it's just really interesting to see that because like seeing him as like a business owner or a franchise owner has really, I think definitely impacted my money story because I I firmly I'm like, I never want to do that. Like I listened to occasionally some of the Business Bible episodes and I'm just like, I could never, Like I know that there are so many benefits to it, but I'm like, please, someone just be my boss and pay me, give me some money.
Speaker 4: I love that you're listening to the Business Bible episodes even though you're like, I don't want to be a business owner, but I want to know the pervydats. I love this for us, but also, I mean, franchising is something that I'm actually going to note this down and pop it on the list to do an episode on because there's lots of people especially after I don't know if you've follow me on social media, but I have been going ham on multi level marketing and a lot of people have been like, oh, is franchising the same And short answer is no, it's definitely not the same. But there are good franchises and bad franchises, and like some people can make absolute bank like I had when I was a financial advisor. Complete side note, just interesting conversation, right, I had a client who owned four different McDonald's locations and that was franchised, and she was making like six and a half million dollars a year. WHOA, right, Like that's good money. And she had these beautiful locations, like really popular places.
Speaker 2: And she was making bank.
Speaker 4: But on the flip side, I have had people come to me and be like, oh, I really want to, you know, go into this Polates franchise and they kind of take all your profit. You don't make anything, and you are absolutely like hamstrung. You also aren't able to leave them without a massive like non compete period. It was just like a really bad.
Speaker 2: Decision for them.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't mean that all Polarates franchises are bad, do you know what I mean? And so it's an interesting conversation to have because I think one it's a little bit pervy because you want to know how people own their businesses. But also, I mean, your parents did purchase into video stats, which don't exist now, so I feel like that might play into it as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was also I don't know if you remember in twenty and eleven, that was a really big flood that happened in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, their business was.
Speaker 5: Literally underwater, like completely more.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And it's a physical product. You can't rent out dvbs if they are wet. No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so obviously that had a lot to do with how things kind of shook out. But you you write like it was at that inflection point too, of like they were starting to think about getting out and then the big flood happened and they had to sort of decide like do we just keep going? And they did and that was maybe.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so it's actually insane to think like that. So many people could have been on that, and I'm sure that there are people who you know, purchased into video stores who have really really healthy bank accounts now because they made that decision and maybe got out at the right time.
Speaker 2: It's such an interesting piece and that's.
Speaker 5: All business, right, Like that can happen in any industry, literally, So.
Speaker 4: Tell me a bit more. You mentioned before that your mum got sick with cancer while you were in high school. I feel like that's a very big piece of your money store.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually watching her sort of handle like working after because she had so I think I was on about grade nine when she got sick, and I think there was like maybe a year or two of treatments and things, and then she was in remission for like twelve years. So she had a really good, a good run after that. And it was interesting seeing her, like she didn't want to work because you know, you go through something like that, it's like you don't want to just do something you don't like, Like you don't want to spend your time doing that. She was actually a bit of a gamer as well.
Speaker 2: The apple does not fall that far from the tree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, just seeing her like want to just kind of be the sort of, you know, homemaker kind of vibe. And eventually she did kind of go back to work in like a retail sort of setting again. But yeah, it was it was interesting to see that.
Speaker 2: But is she okay now? Like now that now.
Speaker 5: She passed away.
Speaker 4: My heart no, but that doesn't mean I don't want to talk about your mum, and I hope you're comfortable with that. So did she end up passing away from cancer and the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my heart after yeah, the twelve years, she actually did still have like another like quite a while after that, but yeah, it got to a point where the cancer unfortunately won. When my parents did eventually get out of the video store, they were able to move up to the Sunshine Coast and be closer to family, and it was really nice that she got to be a beach for her last couple of years and it was good, it was nice.
Speaker 2: Oh so beautiful up there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously horrible, yeah no, no, absolutely horrible outcome, but like I'm glad that she got to live her life nicely, like being able to move to the Sunshine Coast and like probably spend more time with you, Like that's exactly what we want, right, Yeah, So tell me once you became an adult, you got a sixty thousand dollars a year job.
Speaker 2: What was that job? And tell me a bit more about how that ended.
Speaker 5: So I actually grew up in Brisbane and I'm now in Sydney, So I had like my first big girl job in Brisbane and then after like maybe three years of being there, my partner actually got an opportunity and they were like, hey, we'll movie Sydney if you want. And I was like, that's fantastic. My career in Brisbane might not grow that far, but Sydney's got a lot of opportunity, so let's do it. So I got my first big girl Sydney job, which was the sixty k Yu Want.
Speaker 4: That feels big as well, like going from Brisbane to Sydney, like, oh I have moved on up.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh man in a big city. Yeah. So it was a really really small studio so at the time I was like a graphic designer and that's similar to what I was doing before, but I was coming from more of like a digital space and going to more of a like a creative agency.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was really fun. It was a really good way to like get to know Sydney. I liked it. I thought I was doing good because a couple months in, as you mentioned at the start, I got a bonus and it was like thanks for doing such a great job, and I was like, oh, amazing.
Speaker 2: You were welcome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anytime I'll keep going. Yeah, but we didn't because it was such a small business. There weren't really it wasn't really frameworks for like Tovell and things like that, Like we weren't ever really having check ins to be like I mean, I thought the bonus was a good check in to be like, yeah, good job, but no sit down sort of conversations or anything like that. So then one day I came in and one of the guys sag me down. He's like, so you won't be continuing with the company.
Speaker 2: And I was like, huh, sorry, what where did this come from?
Speaker 4: And that would have taken you by surprise because you didn't see it coming either.
Speaker 2: What did that feel like?
Speaker 5: It felt horrible? I was like so emotional, I burst into tears, and I was just like so confused because yeah, it was such a shock. I said to them, I was like.
Speaker 2: Where did this come from?
Speaker 5: Where did this come from? And they're like, oh, you just seem really unhappy.
Speaker 2: Like sorry, what well, Also, my mum had.
Speaker 5: Just been rediagnosed with cats. Also, I'm like, yeah, I probably was sad, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was sad, but that doesn't mean I was doing a bad job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, so they said that they thought I was doing a bad job as well, like in terms of they thought I'd be able to do more, and to be fair, the type of design that they were doing is not what I do now. I definitely have stronger skill sets. But I was also like, you can't do this, can you? Like you had to tell me that I was doing a bad job, and they said, we are well within our right and that is when I was like, oh no, something that I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: See that stuff gives me the it can Like, I manage a lot of people, and I'm very grateful too, But I often tell my team like, if your role is ever at risk, I will be using that conversation like those terms with you, Like I will sit you down and be like, hey, you know, if this behavior continues, your role is at risk. And I've always been so clear about, you know, articulating that if something is coming, you'll know about it, because I just think that it is poor leadership if any of my team members are caught by surprise. For you to have been caught by surprise, that was on them, not on you, Like you were arguably at sixty thousand a year in a relatively entry level role, like it wouldn't have been and like that's it's not me being mean, it's just it would have been a relatively entry level role. It was their job to provide consistent feedback, and if they weren't doing that and you were surprised by the outcome, that actually is a reflection of them being pretty terrible leaders, like one out of ten for them, Like it's got nothing to do with you, and you know what, maybe like maybe you were doing bad job.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's absolutely fine, but you.
Speaker 4: Deserved their feedback to be like, hey, money Dires, like, you know, we actually need to see you performing here, but you're right here right now, and you go, yeah, no worries, I'm working towards it. Like you should have had so many check in points that by the time they sat you down and said, hey, money Dires, like this role isn't going to work out, you'd be like, yeah, I know, like you've been telling me, it just makes sense, Like I've actually already in the background been looking for a new job, like this should have been an ongoing conversation. And it makes me so mad because so many people in the She's on the Money community message me and be like, oh, I you know, same situation as you. I got surprised fired and you're just like, that is not on you.
Speaker 2: That is on them for honestly most of the time, not having the balls to have hard conversations with their team.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I definitely think it was that. Like some of the things I was saying in the conversation as well were just like the math wasn't mathing. They were like, oh, you should have been teaching yourself how to use this application on the weekends and I'm like.
Speaker 4: What, sorry, No, I were you buying me on the weekends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's like, also, did you tell me that you wanted to be to learn that and you didn't. Oh.
Speaker 4: And also I love when they start saying things like oh yeah, and I mean cultural fit. You're like, sorry, why is that being added to the mix?
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It was, Yeah, so devastating, so devastating.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that that happened. And I think the shittiest part about that is their poor leadership has now meant that you are still struggling with imposter syndrome.
Speaker 2: So tell me a bit.
Speaker 4: More about that, because that that's a bullshit syndrome. I have it, you have it, but we all know we shouldn't have it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honestly, I think I had it before this happened, but that obviously has acerbated it a lot. The worst part was like once it happened, I was like, how do I get another job? Like what do you tell people when that happens? And luckily I had when I was in university, I was in like an academic program because classic high achiever. So I sent the email to the manager of the group, and I was like, Hey, this thing happened, help me, Like what do I do? So I was very lucky I had someone I could reach out to and have a conversation about, like what should we do? Like what does this look like? I can't even really remember what I did. I think they were basically like, just don't bring it up, and I think that's what I ended up doing. And luckily, no one when I was interviewing was like what happened. I think I kind of was just phrasing it like my year ended, like is it like it was a contract, It's fine, it's done.
Speaker 2: You do what you've got to do to get by.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I definitely would talk about it now because enough time is past and like I'm confident enough in myself that i could look back at that and be like, yeah, well it wasn't a right fit, and like they ended it and it was a surprise. I'm glad I'm not there anymore, because I do think it was not a great company one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, because they're terrible leaders, one out of ten.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like in moments like that, it really shows the type of team they are, like, and they're probably the same type of team that's like, yeah, we're a great, close knit family, Rara, but also we blindside our staff like one out of ten. So talk to me. I know that you've got a better job. Now, fast forward to today. What do you do for work and how much money do you warn?
Speaker 5: Yes? So, I am currently a senior product designer at a tech company on one hundred and forty five thousand and six hundred dollars a year, not including super.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, and then super is plus. Yeah, Oh my god, can you please tell me what a senior product designer does at a tech coming?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So it's like a mix of user interface design and user experience design. So it's both how.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, totally yeah, Okay, it's.
Speaker 5: Like how something looks is like the user interface part, like literally like the buttons and stuff, and then the experience part is like how someone actually uses it. So it's like full end to end, like what is the problem we are trying to solve? And then it's like how would someone use it? And then sometimes there's like testing and things that you do with people.
Speaker 4: That's actually really cool, so you like make it look pretty but also make it really functional at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make it work.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 4: And so obviously you went from like more of a graphic design role and now you're earning like one hundred and forty five grand as a thirty three year old.
Speaker 2: That is so epic.
Speaker 4: Tell me how long did it take you to get to a role where you were literally earning more than double what you were in the job that you got fired from, because that's actually a bit of a sleigh, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So that role was super like we do posters like. It was very like classic graphic design. And so my next role was another small agency but a bit bigger, and it was more sort of digital focus, so like more opportunity to be doing more like websites and applications and things like that again, which is what I actually had done previously. Yeah, so got a bit more stuck into that. And luckily while I was there, the company had quite a bit of growth and I had the opportunity to kind of growth at the company, and we started getting some customers that were like, oh, we want more use to interface stuff. So I was able to get into that. And then this next company was really good. They were very into like development and cared a lot about making sure that their employees were like getting further educations and feeling challenge and things like that. So I actually did a bit of additional T was like a six week short course in user experience design, which is what I now do. So I was kind of doing it as a job, but also I had never done any training in it, so I did something official training to like really film up those skills.
Speaker 4: How did you realize that this was a career path you were interested in, because one when you said I'm a senior product designer, like, I had no idea what that is. It now makes a lot of sense, But how do you go, oh, I really want to do this as a role from going oh, you know, and I'm very very much simplifying it, but going from you know, creating pretty posters to something which I would deem to be a lot more technical and involved.
Speaker 2: Is this something that you went to UNI with?
Speaker 4: Like is this something where you know you were just really good at coding your MySpace back in the day and realized, actually, I'm pretty good at this and I want to make this my job. Like how does this come to fruition?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's an interesting journey because if you had told graphic design me at the time that that kind of salary was possible, I would have been like, you are kidding, Because I remember one of my friends talking to me. She was a freelance illustrator and she was on like eighty K and I was like, whoa, that's like the most I could imagine.
Speaker 2: That's so much money. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even remember when I found out that this, Like I can't quite pinpoint it exactly. But when I was going into my degree, I actually started with interior design because of the sims. I was like, I can decorate a room. I'm great at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am fantastic.
Speaker 4: What wall paneling would you laugh exactly, We'll start there flooring, Yeah, one hundred percent. Where are we putting the windows? Is there a pitched roof? Like ah, yeah, you and I oh, And.
Speaker 5: I did a year of that and it was horrible. So I changed the major so it was the same degree, but I just changed the major to like visual communication design, which wasn't fully like posters. It was like a little bit posters, but there was a little bit of that like digital kind of element. But yeah, when I graduated, I was kind of like, I am not a creative person, like in the way that some of these other designers are. Like, I just don't see myself at those skill sets. So as soon as I had the opportunity in a role to do more of that less creative stuff, like the thinking not physical pretty picture's part, I noticed that I was really good at it. And then from there I think I was probably just like going to meet ups and things like that, and then like conferences occasionally and you'd hear people talk and they'd be like, Oh, I'm this kind of designer, and then I'd be like, come on, maybe that's the kind of thing I could do. And then like I had friends obviously who I graduated with, and some of them were kind of going in the same direction, so it was kind of like conversations with friends and just yeah, seeing what's out there.
Speaker 2: That's really good. I love it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm asking so many like career questions, but often we get people on the show and I'm like, but how did you get there? Like, you know, I feel like there's so much pressure when you're in grade eleven and twelve to know what you want to do with the rest of your life. And I went into psychology and I don't regret it because I feel like it obviously helps me in what I do today. But like, had I had more opportunity to understand people's career trajectory and opportunities, I wouldn't have done psychology. Like you have to do so much work and additional degrees to get a job in that space, Like what was I doing?
Speaker 2: Like at the time, I'm like, this is my career.
Speaker 4: Like it wasn't though, because I didn't even know what the proper outcomes could be.
Speaker 2: Oh, it drives me insane. So I know, since since.
Speaker 4: You getting fired, you've achieved a lot. Tell me, what are your big money goals? What are you currently working towards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's so boring because my main goal is just maintenance, Like just keep doing what.
Speaker 2: That's not boring.
Speaker 4: That means that you've like achieved it, Like you're like, oh, I don't need to work on my cash flow.
Speaker 2: I'm great at that. That's like your goals. What are your goals? Ah, you are the goals?
Speaker 5: No, gross, No, But I am going to Europe next year. I've heard about flights.
Speaker 2: Oh exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my best friend and my partner and I are going because my best friend is French, so I'm going to go meet a family, which is really exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We're also seeing DJ Snake his last concert.
Speaker 2: I love this for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I guess like technically that's probably like the big one, but I am kind of always saving for a holiday. So but yeah, keep investing, keep contributing to super, and keep up with getting my nails done.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: It's all about a little bit of balance that's got to a really quick break. And on the flip side, I actually I want to dive a bit more into that money goal of yours, which is investing, because I know that you've got a six figure investment portfolio, and I feel like that's a lot at thirty three years old. So a guys, don't go anywhere, all right, money dirist. We are back and we're talking about investments. So tell me you said before, like, oh, I don't really have any big money goals, like I'm always saving for a holiday. But I know you have a big money goal and that must be like financial freedom because you have a six figure investment portfolio. And if it's not financial freedom, what's that for?
Speaker 2: Tell me more?
Speaker 5: No, you're right, it is financial freedom, I guess, but it just feels weird to say, like that's the goal, but I guess it is. There's the goal, financial freedom.
Speaker 4: I don't want to work, like if you don't have to work, like I want you to work if you love it. But like imagine waking up one day and going I don't have to go to work and I can still pay all of my bills and live my best life and I can afford a coffee and my nails, Like is that not living?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's funny you say that though, because like when I do the math for like looking at what i'd have for retirement, I actually have to keep doing exactly what I'm doing for the next like thirty years. So it's like it's not.
Speaker 2: Sexy like once.
Speaker 4: Like, I feel like I've been trying to stop stop ruining the dream for everybody else. So money direst because I have been working my butt off to sell investment to everybody. I'm like, investment is the best idea ever because you can create financial freedom. But then they realize it takes like thirty years. I'm like, Noah, don't worry about that part. Don't worry about that part. Let's just gloss over that you get rich. But tell me, you obviously are very aware that you have this investment portfolio that looks pretty good now and you need to continue to do the same thing for the next thirty years. What is that same thing? What are you doing for thirty years and what's the outcome going to be?
Speaker 5: Yes, so I will stop Super. So I have about one hundred and fifty thousand in SUPER at the moment. It is across two almost three accounts, and that is for insurance reasons.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, when the third one was opened, I didn't actually realize it was going to happen, and I got so shook and I was like two I could handle, but three I'm not sure about. But we'll see. Yeah. So for that, I am contributing two thousand, five hundred and ninety five a month. What and one thousand, three hundred and ninety five That is the guarantee, and then I do an additional one thousand, two hundred as a salary sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's in to your super which is I guess, very very attractive. This external investment though, talk to me about that. What does that look like?
Speaker 5: Yes, so I just checked it right before this call, and it's gone up a little bit thanks to the chaos in America. I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: Oh I love the case, like I don't love what's happening, but like I do love watching what it's been doing to the share market, like me too.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very attractive, it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So currently my parlor account is sitting at one hundred and ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, that is iconic. How did you get one hundred and ten thousand dollars in a parlor account? Though?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So I at the moment am contributing two two hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 4: I was post tax, so that's like your tax money that comes into your bank account because we just talked about super so I'm just trying to make sure that we can be super clear. So you have found a way to get two thousand, two hundred bucks a month to invest.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're going to be so rich.
Speaker 5: I love this fingers crossed. It's funny because I was looking to see because I knew would talk about like how did I get started? And I did start with raise, but I was only just doing raise. I was doing fifty dollars a week on Rais initially, and that lasted six months before I opened my Pearlar account because I knew that I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Invest for like, but it's a gateway, like I have referred to these micro investing platforms before as like gateway drugs, and they are. They're like gateway drugs to getting you investing. And then it's a slippery slope. And then you get a pearl re account or you get a share z these account, and you start investing bigger amounts and then you see what's happening, like have you done the maths on what your compounding is actually going to look like?
Speaker 5: In that I've gone to the Lovely Government website with the Compound.
Speaker 2: Calculator, Yeah, my favorite website.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's actually how I was doing it, to be like I would have to keep doing the same contributions to hit a certain point in the future kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So when you say hit a certain point, have you picked a point and you've said, oh, this is what my goal is, like, talk to me about what that looks like.
Speaker 5: Ish, So, like, I haven't like written a specific number down, but I think it was. I was listening to one of the podcast episodes about like retirement planning or something, and they're talking about the actual numbers, and I think I'm aiming for like one mill so one point four mil. I think it was for me to actually be comfortable, which is I'm over budgeting for everything. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, Babe, I don't know if you've done the actual maths, because you said you did the maths.
Speaker 2: But that's not the maths.
Speaker 5: That's not the math Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean that's good, Like that's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Like when you said I've overbudgeted, yes, my friend, you have Yes, so you told me I've done it.
Speaker 2: I've done it. In the background twhile.
Speaker 4: We've been talking, because it's just I'm so pervy, Like my favorite thing about money. Don't you can't just go up to some random at a cafe and be like, hey, I like your jump up.
Speaker 2: Also, what do you earn? Like, that's not how this works.
Speaker 4: But I get to ask you literally all of the money questions because you decided to sit in front of me and say, have at it.
Speaker 5: Vay.
Speaker 4: So you said that you have currently one hundred and ten thousand dollars in your Parler account right and you're investing two two hundred dollars each in every single month. You also said earlier to me that you have in your mind another thirty years of doing this. So I've taken that number and gone, all right, well, that will make you sixty three by that point in time, which is a good retirement time. Don't worry with these numbers. You've gone retire early. With that, it means over your lifetime you are going to You've got you one hundred and ten thousand dollars to start with your twenty two hundred dollars a month being contributed. For the next thirty years, you're going to contribute a total of seven hundred and ninety two dollars to that investment, which is very exciting. So that's just the cash that you're tipping in. But we know that money compounds, and we also know that over the last thirty years, the average rate of return of the Australian share market has been nine point three percent. So I'm just going to use nine percent in this situation because it seems kind of reflective, which means you will make on average total amount of interest of four million, seven hundred thousand dollars. I definitely didn't mas your investment portfolio at this point has a trajectory of five point six four million dollars, which means at retirement we're not even taking your superannuation into consideration. At retirement. That means if we just base it off a five percent draw down. So, as I said before, nine percent is what the Australian share market returns at. But when you retire, we don't want to just take all of the profit off the table. We want to take five percent and then still have some compounding to do, because like we want money to make money and like you know, sustainability. So we're going to take five percent, and five percent of five point six million dollars is an income of two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year, and that's not what your super is going to pay.
Speaker 2: Do you think you could live comfortably?
Speaker 5: I think I could.
Speaker 2: Well. The thing is, though you think you could, We're.
Speaker 5: Going to get into that where am I living situation though, because like that's including rent, that's including red.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So if you're going to pay rent two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Could you rent in Sydney?
Speaker 5: Probably, we'll see.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't include your super.
Speaker 4: But I think it's really exciting because life ebbs and flows, right, So now we're going to talk about your living situation, and that might mean that you contribute less to your investments for a period of time, but knowing that you're still contributing. You said, two thousand, five hundred and ninety five dollars to your super, that's going to work itself out over there too, so like your money is going to be making money. Tell me about your living situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'm just trying to think how I did the maths so wrong. I think I was being extremely conservative with the like percentage that I was using. I was probably using like five percent or something, because I'm just like.
Speaker 2: I would much prefer you to underpromise and overdeliver.
Speaker 5: Yes, me too.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a good plan because even if we try and underpromise and over deliver for ourselves now and change that annual interest rate from nine percent down to seven and a half percent, which I like to use often, your total investment portfolio by the time your sixty three would be four million dollars.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you could live off that, but you let me know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I definitely did bad. I blame the compound calculator that on the money.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that bad bab Look at my screen right now, that's what I'm using.
Speaker 5: Okay, I blame error. It's my.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should call the government up and be like, do you guys actually need a senior product designer?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, they don't need me. They need someone better, No.
Speaker 2: They do. They do.
Speaker 4: Like this calculator is ugly, Like it does the job, but she's not cute.
Speaker 2: She's not cute.
Speaker 5: I don't mind it because I find it very functional and that's my vibes.
Speaker 4: So yeah, okay, all right, well I would like it functional and aesthetic. Anyway, back on topic, tell me, are you planning on purchasing property? I know in your money though you wrote in and said you know, I made a lot of progress. I have six figures in my super six figures in my investment portfolio, making six figures a year. But property feels like a step that's too big for me to take. What's that about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sold on it because for me, the math isn't mathing for property. I really like investing because even though I've never had to decrease the amount of money so far, I know that I could if I wanted to, if I need it to, Like if something happened, if I had to take a break, if I had a lot paying job, I could just contribute less and that would be fine, Like no big deal. But looking at a mortgage, like, firstly, there's the deposit, which I could definitely save up. I could definitely get there, But the idea of locking yourself into a thirty year contract that like I would try and do it in less but like the reality is, like anything could happen, Like I just don't believe that I could be I can't see it happening. It's too scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's also okay because you're not burying your head in the sand about your financial situation. You're not going, oh, world's you know too overwhelming, like properties too much. I'm just going to focus on living my best life like you are, investing and creating financial freedom. And at the end of the day, property isn't for everybody, Like I'm a property person because I want to own the asset, like it's something that I'm passionate about.
Speaker 2: I get excited about it. You know, between my husband and.
Speaker 4: I, we are both not like you're going to be surprised by this, but we're not incredible at money, Like if we have it, we're always like how do we spend it? So for us, having a mortgage is actually a really good kind of and this is not good maths, but it's like forced savings, like we know we have to pay it. So therefore having this financial commitment is good for us, whereas for other people you like Vie, I would not want that at all. And do you know what is that going to put you in a worse off financial position?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Does that mean that you could rent until the day you die? Absolutely, because you're going to be in the position where you're always going to be able to pay rent, and we live in Australia where rental law mean that you're never going to be completely screwed over, like and having an emergency fund. Having access to cash means you're always going to be able to put a roof over your head. Might be expensive at one point because it's you know, not what you want at that point in time, but at the end of the day, you are financially secure and I actually don't mind how you do that as long as you're making decisions that are in line with your values. Your partner that you mentioned before, did they want property? Is that something that's causing a little bit of conversation in your relationship.
Speaker 5: We're definitely on the same page. I think he was probably more pro property initially than I was, because I've always been too afraid and he's been more like, oh no, that's something we could do. But now I think we're just so like because we've been following prices and stuff, and we always were kind of like, maybe we'll move back to Brisbane because at the time it was a lot cheaper in Brisbane, but now it's the same price, so we're like that's not looking so hot for us. He's on SECRECD. We just can't see how it would work because I think, like everything you're saying one hundred percent true, but like where we want to live is like that's where the mats really doesn't match because we're like in inner suit Sydney and like looking at how much mortgagure payments are are just so much more than like we paid I think six hundred and twenty dollars a week in rent for our place, and it's like it's pretty good. And I just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: For six hundred and twenty dollars a week, it better.
Speaker 5: Be Oh that's good for No, that's really good.
Speaker 4: I know, I know it's good for Like rent in Sydney is astronomical, like it actually it pains me to think about it. But if you guys are happy with that, like why change it? I Mean the only thing I would say in this situation is like explore the option, like you don't have to do it, but I would be looking at like what would it cost, Like purchasing a property in Sydney is to me a very different ballgame, Like you could talk about rent vesting and what that means to purchase in Brisbane. You could have a look at the maths on that and do you know what, it might not work out because we know on average, the rate of return on property in Australia is lower than the rate of return on the share market. And if you are more comfortable in the share market, technically it's the quote better option in saying that there is still for a lot of people a lot of money to be made in property because you know they might pick the right one in the right location. But with any type of investment comes risk. So you've got a way up what you're comfortable with.
Speaker 2: And if you're telling me the uncomfortable where we are, do that. I'm so proud that you're going to retire in a very comfortable position. I haven't even asked what your partner does and what type of financial contributions they're making, But at the end of the day, you are going to be fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's actually in a really similar spot. He does earn a little bit more than me. He's also in tech, but in more like an engineering role.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we just fancy rich pants is over here, No way love it. I mean, we're not going to say that at brunch to all of our friends. But like, isn't it nice to be in a position where you're like, I've actually worked my butt off and I'm going to be financially secure and that's really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is, it really is. But yeah, so with the renvesting thing, like it is something we've considered, but like both of us are just like max levels of stress right now because we're both working too much as we just know that we just couldn't possibly mentally right now. But maybe we're not saying never though, so I will say, like we are both contributing a lot into our super within the back of our minds, if we wanted to, we could take advantage of the first time super Savor scheme like that is lightly in the plan. But at the same time where like if we don't take it out, we're happy with it to be there. If we wanted to, we could and we could kind of make that happen.
Speaker 4: Well, you did tell me before that you're contributing was it twelve hundred dollars a month to your superannuation as a salary sacrifice. Yeah, so you're doing that and when you're doing that, obviously it's for investment purposes in your mind at this point. But if you did decide that it was for the First Home Super Saviors scheme, all you have to do is call your super fund and say, I've been making voluntary contributions and I'd like to withdraw them. Like it didn't ever have to be labeled for the First Home Super Savior Scheme to go in and you probably know that, but I just wanted to make it clear for anyone listening who's like, oh, like, I don't know if it was for this First Home Super Saviors scheme or if it was, you know, just a voluntary contribution, Like any voluntary contribution can be withdrawn under that scheme, which I think is really sexy because one, you're boosting your super that's going to be really attractive for when you retire. But then also if your values change and you're like, actually we do really want to purchase a property, you're going to have structured yourself in a way where it's going to be even more effective. Like over this period of time, let's say if you save, because you can save up to fifty thousand dollars into the First Home Super Savior scheme. Now, which if we look at the time frames will take you about five years because of the contribution amounts. But if you in five years decided via I want to buy property, you'd be I think it's nine and a half thousand dollars better off because you use that.
Speaker 2: That is sexy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a really cool scheme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I love free money. Like free money is my favorite kind of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money I didn't have to work for because I made smart decisions. Money win. So tell me a bit more. I'm assuming the answer is no. But do you have any debts? How do you feel about taking on debt?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't have any debt currently. So I finished paying off my HEX last year.
Speaker 2: Oh that is very sexy.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I was so happy. I had a full like celebration. But as soon as I did, the amount that was going to my hex is what is my salary sacrifice? That's going to Supernow?
Speaker 2: Oh that is so smart. So you kind of switch a rude and now you don't even feel it ever.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, very tactical. And yeah we have a car, but we bought it out right a couple of years ago because it's small, cheap, So yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it, So tell me more about your car. You bought it small, you bought it outright? How much did it cost? What type of car are you driving?
Speaker 5: It's a Jazz. Honda Jazz best car in the world.
Speaker 2: Is it yellow?
Speaker 5: No, it's not growing.
Speaker 4: Oh that's really disappointing because I love a yellow Honda Jazz but very smart car. But next time you're driving past the Honda Jazz, the person driving it could have hundreds of thousands of dollars invested, Like, isn't that kind of fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, because, yeah, the car itself I think was fifteen thousand, because it was we bought it in COVID times when the used car market was crazy. I don't think that car would have actually been worth that much, but because of that it but yes, so we just want half seas on.
Speaker 2: It and love adore.
Speaker 4: So tell me I feel like you've got some good money habits because you did say at the start me, I think I'm an A minus, and so far I'm not gonna argue with you like I do think you're an A minus.
Speaker 2: In fact, i'd.
Speaker 4: Probably be like you sure you're not a plus because I can't see any room for improvement at this point, like, no feedback, no notes, tell me, what do you think your best money have?
Speaker 5: Planning? Definitely planning. My partner and I joke that we put twenty four weeks between us and a purchase.
Speaker 2: Twenty four weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Again, it's kind of tactical. So I have a birthday really close to yours.
Speaker 2: When's your birthday?
Speaker 5: Early July?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so close to mine? Yeah, love close to.
Speaker 5: Yours, but six months away from Christmas. So I will always have like a list of kind of bigger items that I want to purchase, or even smaller items like just like shoes or whatever, and I kind of plan them out through the year. So I'll like ask people for money to go towards these specific things so that when I am like buying these things, you know, it's very planned out. I'm not just like always spending money on stuff like that. Yeah, So planning in that regard, but also even just things like I am really into cooking, like cooking big batches of stuff because I find it very cost effective. I am one of those people happy to eat the same thing for three days in a row. I don't mind.
Speaker 4: See, I can't do it. I can't do it. Like, no, no, I wish. I wish because I know that it's so practical and I love the idea that there would just be something in the fridge that I could eat. And Zara, who works for the Shees on the Money team, she like full meal preps and I'll be like, Oh, what did you have for dinner last night? Did you have that thing that we were talking about that you wanted? And She's like, oh, no, I actually had something prepped in the fridge. And I ate that, And I'm like the level of self control you have to be able to do that. I would have just gone and got the thing I wanted and be like, oh bye to the stuff that's in my fridge. Like you guys are icons. Could never be me.
Speaker 5: It's a lad gratification though, because like when I have that thing that I want, I'm like, oh, I'll have that thing on Friday because that's when it's free mill Day or something.
Speaker 2: I love that. So you're just good at planning.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But the other part of that, though we've already kind of talked about it a little bit. I call it conscious lifestyle creep.
Speaker 2: Conscious lifestyle creep. I like that explain the theory.
Speaker 5: So whenever like the money situation changes. Say, like when I finished pining off my hex, I very much intentionally was like, what is going to happen with this my so like most of it went into super but I did like keep a little bit of it out and I was like, now I can go to the BT once a week instead of whatsa before that. So I definitely like my lifestyle has crept, but I've tried to do it in a way where it's like, you know, I'm still making prioritizing the saving and the building of the future wealth, but still like trying to you know, be comfortable and like what's the word for it, like chill out, treat myself a little bit.
Speaker 2: I have a little bit of leniency.
Speaker 5: Leniency. Yeah, So when the tax cuts happened this year, my partner and I were like, let's get a cleaner once somewhat. Oh I love that, Yeah, because we've just been really stressed at the moment and like especially about like trying to keep on top of domestic stuff. So we're like, let's just do that. And because of the lovely thank you government tax cuts, we were able to do that.
Speaker 4: So I love that, and I think it's really important to even talk about those types of things because I I know that it like some people be like, oh my god, the entitlement in having a cleaner, Like I have a cleaner, and when I realized how much pressure it takes off me coming home to a clean house, clean house, clean mind, Like I'm more productive at work, my husband and I are less snappy at each other. To us, I would actually prefer to have cheaper holidays and do less things on the weekend, and go out for less brunches and make those compromises and keep our cleaner than have all of those other lifestylely things. And I think it needs to be about And I know that can sound entitled, especially in the middle of a cost of living crisis, but like, I think it's important to be transparent and real and honest.
Speaker 2: Like for me, that works for our budget. Does it mean that everyone should do it? Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: You need to get to a point in your finances where you're like, oh, this would make a valid contribution to our mental health and our physical health, and we see the value in it, and it doesn't stop us from saving or investing, Like it puts us in a good place position. And I think that that's where you get to you know, conscious lifestyle creep.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's the same thing. Like the podcast has actually helped me a lot with like guilt because things like I get my nails done once a month, and like again, like if you say that to someone and they see like my neils, I'll be like, that is insane. I cannot believe you're spending like one hundred dollars a month on that. And I'm like, I know it's crazy, but when I look at my overall cash flow system, like compared to the amount of money I'm investing, it's nothing Like I would feel bad about it if it was like that was the majority of what I was spending.
Speaker 4: Also, their judgment is a reflection of their thoughts and values and beliefs and behaviors are not yours. And like I have never met anybody doing more than someone who says less about somebody. Like if somebody is questioning your financial decisions, I can promise you they know not that much about finance because the people that are doing well, they're making decisions that are in line with their values and it's not your place to question that. Yeah, And the second people are like, oh my god, here's a piece of judgment.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, okay, that says a lot about you, not a lot about me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anyway, I love that. Tell me a little bit about what you're not so good at, Like do you have a worse money habit that you'd be able to identify? Or are you a true a minus but should be a plus? No, I have to you have too, Okay, tell me one of them.
Speaker 5: Is actually so closely related to what we're just talking about. I am so bad with comparison.
Speaker 2: I'm picking that up. I'm picking that up, and I'm trying to like push it out.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, and I was actually reading your investment book at the moment, and I just was last night reading it. But that's like, stop comparing yourself. And I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: But seriously, do you know how often we compare ourselves to people who we see and we go, oh my god, they're doing so well and then like you can't see their debt, and then you're like, oh, I wish I you know, had a better car or a better house, or oh my god, they own a property, or they do this, or they do that. But like they're in mountains of day and they're stressed and they have a terrible relationship because all they do is fight because money is really tight. And then that's not what you want, my friend.
Speaker 5: I know, but it's the like even just with my partner, so I know exactly the position he's in, and like I look at his super and his investments and I'm like, oh my god, I could be doing so much better, Like I could be contributed so much more. But then I'm like, no, he doesn't have the same values, Like he doesn't want to go to branch as much as I do and that kind of thing. And that's fine, but it's so hard to like not look at that and be like I could be doing better.
Speaker 4: Especially when it's in your house. But then also like, obviously I'm picking up that you guys have separate finances, which is very exciting, Like everyone manages things differently in relationships. But at the end of the day, like your team and him doing well, ultimately is you doing well and you doing your things is positively contributing to his life because he has.
Speaker 2: A happy partner. Yes, that's true, Like, so you are welcome. Not only do I have a happy partner. I've got a well manned would want.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, shining else.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and that makes us happy.
Speaker 4: And I think that that needs to be taken into consideration as well, because it's like it's so easy to look at his bank balance and be like, it's higher.
Speaker 2: I could be doing more, I could be doing better, but at what cost?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, But I think my other worst money habit is fear or maybe like pessimism. But I'm just like, so, yeah, like everything we've talked about. Whenever I hear someone talking about purchasing a house and they're like, oh, you know, just buy whatever house. You can always buy another one when you earn more money. And I'm like, I think I'm operating at my max level capacity. I don't know that there's a world in which I will want to be earning more money. Like I don't know if I can handle more stress than once in my life at the moment. And it's just like I think about a lot. It's just like I think this is maybe it, but I know I need to work on being less afraid because I have set myself up pretty well, but it's still there.
Speaker 4: It's still I feel like this might go back to your money story of connecting the dots here watching your parents work so hard and your dad get his own job and then it may be not working out as well, and that being a really big, scary financial decision, and you're going, I still feel like things are fragile. You could do absolutely everything right and then maybe not end up in.
Speaker 2: A secure financial position. Do you feel like that's playing into it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. Yeah. I was reflecting on mat a bit this morning, and I was like, my parents did such a good job of like setting my sister and ie up, like making sure win to a nice school if those public school was still really good public school, and like they did so much, but I don't know that they were doing enough for their future. And yeah, it's definitely looking at that being like I want to do more for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that that's really important. But that goes back to the comparison, because I think your comparison is coming from fear. You're like looking at other people's money goals and going, oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm scared of buying a house.
Speaker 4: Like you told me earlier that that's just not a value to you, So stop winting in the direction of property. And being like I'm really scared to buy property. You already decided you don't want to, nor do you have to. No one's going to force a property down your throat and be like, hey, money, DRIs, can you cough up that deposit tomorrow? Like we didn't consent to this, Like that's not what we're doing. I think it's so hard, though, But the.
Speaker 5: Flip side of that is like, well, then I'm retiring and I have to pay rent forever, and like what.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, you have to pay rent with the money that you have in abundance when you retire and won't ever have an issue paying rent.
Speaker 2: That must be so hard.
Speaker 5: Fear of the unknown. You know, you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 4: I suppose, and at the end of the day it is not. I feel like the great Australian dream has been shoved down our throats for so long that we just assume the only way to be financially secure is to own the roof that's over our head. And I can tell you now, when I was a financial advisor, I had some very wealthy clients that didn't want to own property, were earning millions and still rent it.
Speaker 2: Like one of them.
Speaker 4: Rented one of the most beautiful apartments in the Melbourne CBD, like Level fifty like looked incredible, And the reason they did was because they did all of the maths and realized the body corporate fees, the overheads. Like they were like, I don't want to pay a mortgage, Like I'm just going to pay rent and this is going to be my lifestyle, Like I'm just going to see it as a lifestyle cost.
Speaker 2: They could afford it.
Speaker 4: They even negotiated a minimum of a five year lease. And you know what, if I owned a very expensive apartment and somebody really rich came and said can I you know, I just I really don't want to own, you can own? Can I have a longer lease with you? I'd let them sign that in point two seconds. So there are so many options moving forward. But the key to having options is money, and that's the key that you actually hold so over time, I think it's about finding ways for you to feel more secure. And if that means going, oh, we actually really like this apartment that we live in in you know, the city. We're not too afraid if rent went up a little bit over time, but like we'd like to feel more secure. Maybe think about negotiating a longer lease term if you see yourself there for the long term, because then you can feel more secure. Like what are those things that are going to help you have that level of security without taking on another commitment that you clearly don't.
Speaker 2: Want to take on.
Speaker 4: So true, All right, money darist, We've talked why aren't you an A plus?
Speaker 2: Like what do you have to do to get there? Those two things?
Speaker 4: Those two things, Yeah, all right, look, I'll agree with you, but I feel like those are the things that we as women struggle the most with as well, Like that is not easy comparison culture, feeling like you've got imposter syndrome, Like it's almost ingrained in us, Like it's something that like if you don't have it, like what are you doing? So welcome to the club. It's a terrible club, but at least we're all here together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think as well, Like there are just a few little things here and there, like I, oh my gosh, it took me a whole entire year to get my personal insurances sorted out, and I finally got them, but I'm accident only on two of them, and I don't love that. I did get a second opinion, and they were kind of like, yeah, that's probably right. I don't love that, and I don't love that I don't fully understand, Like I've signed the stuff for a couple of months ago, and I only yesterday did I look to see if it was stepped or not like that kind of thing, and I'm like, I'm not one hundred percent across it, and it's a bit and there's a couple of things like that where I'm like, I don't really understand this.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should have.
Speaker 4: Come to me and got a referral to sky Wealth so that we could have set it all up and then it would have made absolute sense.
Speaker 5: But well, they were my second opinion, so oh good.
Speaker 4: They will explain to you exactly what you need, when, where and how so I have no doubt you'll get it.
Speaker 5: A couple of years. I think I'll review it again.
Speaker 4: And I love that all right, Money dires Sadly we have run out of time. This has been a beautiful conversation. I feel like you are so inspirational, but just I feel like it's the small steps that all add up into creating financial freedom. And I mean, I'm pretty sure that if I took it back to sixty thousand dollars a year job you who had just lost her role and was like what is going on and going, hey, did you know that, Like, don't worry about this because like one day you'll be on a trajectory to having like a five million dollar investment portfolio.
Speaker 2: You'd feel a little bit better about the situation.
Speaker 4: And I think that that's what we all need to take from this, that like those blips in the road, they feel like they are the be all end all and they are life ruining, but they're not. Like once you start to zoom out, you're like, oh, that's just a thing that happened one time. But at the time I can almost guarantee that you felt like your world was ending.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, a big time, so hysterical, but.
Speaker 4: It's not hysterical, like that was life changing at that point in time. But now you're like, hold it and like, I'm actually doing pretty well and that worked out nicely for me. So it's a good learning for all of us. Yeah, money drist I have adored this. Thank you so much for spending a bit of time with me, having like doing a little money diary. I know our community is going to adore this because I absolutely have, so I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Did By shed on Cheese.
Speaker 4: On the Money is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision. If you do choose to buy a financial product, read the PDS TMD and obtain appropriate financial.
Speaker 2: Advice tailored towards your needs.
Speaker 4: Victoria Divine and She's on the Money are authorized representatives of money. Sheper pty Ltd ABN three two one is six four nine two seven seven zero eight AFSL four five one two eight nine