Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Will my human labrador she beat me eleven to zero?
Speaker 3: The international simple for Father's Day should just be a shrug.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three coome on.
Speaker 3: It's Tuesday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Come on in Jack oh guys, come on in Patsy So eight new goldenhers gold and where they come from.
Speaker 4: Four in the swimming, one in the judo, first time in twenty years.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you Japan not being the part of the come off games. That's incredible, actually getting a gold in the judo.
Speaker 4: And then one age in the cycling, gymnastics and lawn bowls, which behind the scenes yesterday you were telling me is England.
Speaker 2: Is a show?
Speaker 3: The balls obviously I reckon. The scouts went out of all those RSLs. You've got a great grassroom feeder system. Here are RSLs.
Speaker 2: Howpen to you?
Speaker 3: Was she playing in Barefoot well to get a kind of advantage like back home in Australia.
Speaker 2: So eight golden kettles, We've got to give away.
Speaker 4: Eight gold kettles so far?
Speaker 2: Is that is that?
Speaker 4: It for golds this morning. We can't win anymore so far, no one more. There's still a possible one more.
Speaker 3: It is amazing how well Australia are doing so how many goals have been one just in the swimming.
Speaker 4: Fourteen thirty total.
Speaker 3: Actually pressure, you knew that. That quickly makes me have a whiff of like you just said a.
Speaker 2: Number, so i'd move on. Mom.
Speaker 4: It's in that ballpark early doors.
Speaker 3: You know it's early doors here. We're just warming up. We haven't got all our facts of figure in place. You don't when you get to work, you know you have a little wonder around the office, have a little stretch, go and tap, turn on the photocopier. That's us in the first hour of this show.
Speaker 4: It's actually for trying to trip me up enough.
Speaker 3: It's actually actually I come back at eight to gold and to find out how many we've got. So it does mean though. The good news to you guys is we are doing the Gold of hands. For every gold medal in Birmingham with Team Australia, you win a shiny, beautiful gold and smag kettle. These are beautiful kettle. So we've got eight at the moment to give away on today's show. Now, do you want to explain to me your idea? Jack actually has made an idea.
Speaker 4: Yes, we were struggling yesterday. We're struggling. We were scrambling yesterday for an idea to give away twenty two kettles. We were not prepared for giving away twenty two kettles and then up boiling water live on air, and everybody who rung in before it boiled, they want a kettle. So I've got a new idea this morning called hot hot hot tea. It is guess the song that the man drinking boiling hot tea is singing?
Speaker 2: All right, just what me through that? Sw me through the processes.
Speaker 4: So I'm the man, so I would let me just think of a song. What what's our first song this morning?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Whatever we just played, all right, just do it new sensation and success.
Speaker 4: Okay, how does that go? I'll do Mary had lamb?
Speaker 2: So from the.
Speaker 3: First song we played to, Mary had a little lamb. Why is that the next song you go to? All right, Mary had a little lamb? So the man played by you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would drink some tea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the scream is you the horror of the idea or confronted with your own radio crimes.
Speaker 4: The scream is me drinking a hot tea straight out of the golden spad kettle.
Speaker 3: Why is can I just ask?
Speaker 2: Why is the man screaming but to a nice beat.
Speaker 4: He's maybe he's had that song second his head.
Speaker 2: He's releasing his pain.
Speaker 4: But in song form, in song form, there's three options.
Speaker 2: I've seen them. I've seen them.
Speaker 3: I've also heard them this morning at half five. The team members that had to work on this have come to me separately and said they were forced to do this. So I got none of a member yesterday that said that he wants this.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I never reveal my sources.
Speaker 3: They said I got at eight o'clock yesterday evening, saying that he just wants me to know that he was made to work on this idea.
Speaker 4: That's well, he was encouraging yesterday. I tell you what I I was making these.
Speaker 2: Tell you what.
Speaker 3: Let's do. That's okay, let's give away. We've got eight to give away. Let's give away one right now. Okay, So you got to guess the song that the man played by Jack Post is.
Speaker 4: Screaming hot to tea too and screaming gotcha Okay, there should be an opener as well.
Speaker 3: Is there an open there's a there's an opener here? Ah, where's the opener? I've seen it, I've seen it. I think that's a boss. Actually, so don't chance for today's show, no invoices.
Speaker 4: This tea is hot hot.
Speaker 2: What country is that wrong?
Speaker 5: This tea is hot hot hot.
Speaker 2: So there were one number?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: This tea is hot.
Speaker 3: This tea is hot hot hot. Oh dear, one way to cull the tea. Give us someone enough rope Jashu to take about four of you with him. All right, this tea is hot. Let's do it, Let's do it, all right? Here is the song? Since you recognize what song for man play by a radio performer, chat Post is singing and screaming to nine four one four one oh four three. This tea is hot, hot, hot hot tea.
Speaker 2: You want to.
Speaker 4: Say I regret my actions.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast eight Gold and Beautiful Smeg Kettles to give away today's part of our goldeon. Every time TA in Australia win gold, we give away a golden kettle.
Speaker 2: Well thanks to robbing the team.
Speaker 3: Ean s and right now you can save up to two thousand dollars on selected Smeg appliances at E and S. All right, so we're giving away one right now. Jack's come in with a feature idea. Walk us through this one again. So someone's had a cup of tea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone's got their use golden Smeg kettle. Yeah, poured tea, but they haven't waited for it to cool down, or haven't added any milk or water. They've drunk it.
Speaker 3: Quice story, it's getting longer. I mean, I love a feature. Any time Eddie tells us about millionaire hot seat, give us the whole backstory it. Let me tell his story. It's a parable about a man and a shepherd on a hillside.
Speaker 4: The man is drinking the hot tea and as he's screaming it's too hot, it actually sounds to me like he's screaming a song.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, a feature is born. It's called this tea is hot hot hot, scrapers at the bottom of barrel.
Speaker 2: This tea is hot, hot hot. Did you make this tea?
Speaker 3: Is hot?
Speaker 4: Hot hot?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So he is the man having that tea. What's the song?
Speaker 6: And hot Tea's he reacting there clearing your throat.
Speaker 4: Bit, No, that's me drinking the tea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounded like lurking in your throat.
Speaker 3: He has a radiology.
Speaker 2: He works kind monkey radio pox.
Speaker 3: Michelle, Good morning, good morning, good morning, welcome to the show. Sorry it's this way we meet. But what is the song on this tea? Is hot, Hot Hot?
Speaker 7: I'm hoping it's Living on a Prayer by bon Jovi, or it's awkward for all of us if.
Speaker 8: It's not binga bing bing.
Speaker 3: Race cats. Why no, Michelle, you've won a golden kettle. Thank you. That's quite a right over. The team have just given me this. This is some of the outtakes of you doing this yesterday. This is a grown man.
Speaker 4: Pretty I've got a bit of reverbon.
Speaker 2: After in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Just watching some of the games where we could be winning another gold medal. It's to men in the pool? Is it the men's two hundred meter relay? I just said a jack. If anyone's ever swum just a length right of an actual Olympic pool, it is so hard, right, I remember thinking it can't be that. You know, swimming is really really hard work. Didould do it? These people that do it day in day out, and they've got that kind of muscular endurance and they just can get it done. But if you're trying to swim an actual one length, right, I gassed I reckon about a third of the way out. I'm like, I might need that lifeguard, that kid who's chatting up the young girl, you know, to the what's the international segment for help, or could just go to the side like make out like this is my fifteenth length, actually do this every day. Two hundred and one.
Speaker 2: Just go over here two hundred one and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I needed something slower than the slow lane that they had added two lessons of adult swim lessons And after it, the guy said his name was Blaze, and he was like.
Speaker 3: Come on, these people make this up around you. Even playing pickaball with some guy calls himself the Blitz. People see you as an easy mark Blaze.
Speaker 4: So I was like, Blaze, how good are you are? Swinging it like you do you compete? He's like, oh no, I hate swimming. I just work here. I was like, well, my coach doesn't even like swimming, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Out other games.
Speaker 3: They should have that thing where you know you always get some old people right the randomly just go across the whole pool. They should to make it a bit harder. They should have some natural hazards. If we just won another gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's a guy.
Speaker 2: You should be a commentator.
Speaker 1: Make Bruce the Christian O'Connell show podcast every week.
Speaker 3: Then we're doing something called funny Business where we're looking for your spottings of weird or unusual business names. Last week two eventually funny business Hall of Fame both to do with landscape and actually lawn Lawn and Order Landscape Hall of Famer. And three Irish guys who are tree loppers tree amigos. All right, some new ones. This comes from Michelle Christian. I was walking around One and More the other day. Saw a window for funny business that.
Speaker 2: It gives you a chuckle.
Speaker 3: This is Jane Doe as in d o u ge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good idea smart.
Speaker 3: We like that one Christian has a plastering company near me called Apollo Screed to the instead of Apollo Creed. That's actually very good. I like that one Apollo screen is great. Christian in the Southern Highlands and New South Wales. Air conditioning business near me called Stiff Nipples. Dear, welcome to Australia. They need that on the come to Australia for your holidays, Stiff Nipples.
Speaker 4: There's so many chances, like when you're getting an A B in register your business, you actually have to put that on forms.
Speaker 2: Register with the tax Department and the government.
Speaker 3: Greg broken listen to the show on the iHeart platform in New South Wales. Thank you very much for your Stiff Nipples spotting there. And Christian TAXIDERMICI saw the other day. Rest in pieces. That's good nine four one four one o four three nine four one four one o four three your spottings this week for funny business. Let's go do Andrea, Good morning, Andrea.
Speaker 7: Good morning Christian and Crewe.
Speaker 8: Hey good things.
Speaker 3: Don't Andrea the funny the funny business.
Speaker 2: What have you got for us?
Speaker 8: I've got hair of the dog, Hair of the.
Speaker 2: Dog, and what is that booze company?
Speaker 9: It's a hair of the dog. Dot com, look at to you?
Speaker 7: Dot com?
Speaker 10: Dot are you all right?
Speaker 3: It's so many things.
Speaker 2: An advert, it's on a vent, it's on event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lovely it's on a website's everywhere?
Speaker 2: Isn't a hair of dogs everywhere?
Speaker 3: Dot com?
Speaker 9: Gotcha, Andrew with something I could do with some now, yes, anytime.
Speaker 3: Okay, Andrea, it's right, Thank you for coming.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Christian. Love it, love everything.
Speaker 3: I just love trees, I love break, I love kettle, every love it.
Speaker 4: Positivity.
Speaker 3: We love that. That's what we want.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Tony Robbins, thank you, Andrea, bye bye.
Speaker 3: I hope everything so rather than she loves everything.
Speaker 2: You name it and stuff we hate, she loves it. Coriander loves it.
Speaker 3: We go here, Tim, Come on, Tim, good.
Speaker 10: Morning Christian, tim.
Speaker 3: O, and what's your funny business?
Speaker 2: What have you seen?
Speaker 8: I've got a funny business time called Ferrari mobile dog groomer.
Speaker 3: Ferrari is good.
Speaker 2: Actually that should come on in.
Speaker 3: Wah, Tim. Yes, you're a Hall of Famer for Ferrari.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big come doown is BEGINNTI climax.
Speaker 3: It's probably not we thought it would be to be in that Hall of I think we should also put in stiff nipples as well.
Speaker 2: All right, Tim, thank you very much. You have a good day, sir.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's the reaction if you do get inducted into the Hall of Fame, just to lower your expectations. It's a big old Oh my, oh god, it's terrible. Hasn't actually made any difference in my life?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're doing funny business.
Speaker 3: I'll look every week we'd unusual funny business names sort of coming. What Dafoe apparently that's in South Melbourne. What dafoe are like? What the foe? That's very very good. It's suchually nervous about reading that out. There's a laundromer in Collinwood, soap pranosos. That is a Hall of Famer there, laundromer and try cleaners, Soap pranos hall of fa Also like dirty dogs done dirt cheap, the dog groomers as well, obviously akadaka fans.
Speaker 2: That is brilliant. I've got to take our big old Larry to the cat groomer tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's a nightmare. He's a big cat and he does not want to go to the cat groomer. She gives him these, she says, they're sweeties.
Speaker 2: I'm turning it out when I pick.
Speaker 3: All right, Joe Rogan trip.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get testical son. Funny business?
Speaker 3: So Ashley coome morning, OHI Christian, I'm good Ashley. What have you seen then for funny business?
Speaker 10: I've got a food truck. What's called feeling prawny?
Speaker 3: Feeling prawny? Yes, very good, Thank you very much, Ashley. Thanks for giving us a cool I have a good day mate, you too much? Is Jackie? Good morning, Jackie?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 7: How are you all?
Speaker 3: I'm good to you. Are you well, Joey?
Speaker 12: I am thank you?
Speaker 9: Thanks for asking?
Speaker 2: Good? All right, Jackie? And what's your funny business?
Speaker 7: It's my brother's business and it's a gardening business.
Speaker 12: It was guns and roses.
Speaker 3: See this. This is a higher end, top end of town, rather than our friends in New South Wales and highlands there with stiff nipples. Now, Jackie, did your brother did you do any brainstorming with the whole you know idea of what.
Speaker 2: He was going to do.
Speaker 12: He's just very funny.
Speaker 9: He wanted to bring a bar as well and call it the fairy Womber.
Speaker 13: This is funny, This is funny.
Speaker 2: We need him on the shows. He's got any ideas?
Speaker 3: Try to give away golden kettles because we are struggling.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'll have to ask him.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 3: It's probably at work.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: He needed We're supposed to be at work too, Jackie. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You call my every good day.
Speaker 3: Take it, thank you, Jacob.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the business I got tiny corks proceilery at what's grade? I know him, but Adams to me on Instagram a whole bunch that's hilarious every time say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's got to go in hall of favor. Jacob, Thank you very much, and I us know might have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah you too.
Speaker 8: Friends are ron?
Speaker 14: Please?
Speaker 10: Is it you?
Speaker 3: Jacoby dming me every single nay now is sliding into my show.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So great news and Tim Australia smashing it on day four winning nine gold medals, taking the tally at the moment thirty one gold medals in the first four day of the Games in Birmingham. The great news for you guys is every gold medal wins another golden kettle, not just any kettle. Oh no, big boys, tell them about it, Thanks Christian.
Speaker 15: The smeth golden kittle features a one point seven leaders stainless steel body, soft opening lid three hundred and sixty degree swivel bass with their tasteful fifties Addison design which will leave your kitchen looking retro, yeah, futuristic.
Speaker 3: Back to you in this studiocky big balls, all right. So today then to win them your calls and your stories, win the kettles today, Golden Kettles nine one four three. First of alls, we want us speak to anyone who's over seventy, who's got a job, right, I know there's a lot of them. We've got side hustle, a little part time job. I feel sorry for the pensioners though. Farmers, the National Farmers Federation, are lobbying for tax breaks for pensioners. There's a really severe acute works shortage. It's not enough normally it's brittish back, yeah, because it's expensive to fly right now, and the fuel on that, the air tickets, they're not coming out here.
Speaker 2: Therefore we're not getting enough fruit. So the farmers have got together.
Speaker 3: They've seen the old people just sat around playing gin rummage the other day and gone, hey, why don't you pick up a little backpack and get out of that film and pick some lemons. Old timer, all right, puts you back into.
Speaker 4: Its breaking work. It's them, yeah, big tubs, big bag up, yeah, up the ladders.
Speaker 2: In the head.
Speaker 3: They think seniors pensions are going to jump in their campers and start camping on those sites.
Speaker 2: I mean, no offense to.
Speaker 3: The elderly, okay, but if if this country right is relying on pensioners to go and pick fruit for us, it's not a good look global, is it. Also?
Speaker 2: Are they really going to be Are they going to be a help to the followers or hindrance? Are going to turn up.
Speaker 3: With their little yappy dogs. You know, they're going to be napping in the afternoon in the fields. They'll be wondering and go, oh God, which which field am I?
Speaker 2: Where am I? Glasses? I'm not sure if this is the best idea.
Speaker 4: And now every time we bite into an apple, we can't help but think of our.
Speaker 3: Old granddady's put her back out reaching flat while someone's with a megaphone, you know, yelling at them, get up with up. These lemons aren't going to pick themselves. And then get this. They surveyed over three thousand pensioners asking him, you know, would you mind going out working on the land. Eighty percent said they don't want to pick fruit, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Get in the van.
Speaker 3: We're going out. So are you over seventy with a job? Okay, we want to speak to the veteran listeners who are over seventy with a job on nine four one four three and we'll give you a nice golden kettle as well. And then Jack's got a great story from Birmingham and the Cyclist.
Speaker 4: This one is great. The Australian Cycling team handlebars kept falling off before the one thousand alual.
Speaker 3: You've got a guy who comes out with the team. That is you've got one job, mate, put the bike together. That's you're not competing, don't cycle it, just put it together. How can the handlebars come off so much?
Speaker 4: So that Odd Cycling had to go you know what before the race? This is cannot be used safely because it kept coming off, So they had to use less Fast handlebars, which I don't even know.
Speaker 3: What they go to, like some cheap backstreet shop in Birmingham called less Fast handlebars.
Speaker 4: The statement reads the drop bars will be marginally slower but will tolerate the loads generated. Essentially, they won't fall off like our last handlebars.
Speaker 3: Matt Matt Glake's still got that's so Australia, it should be right off you go all right, so what fell off?
Speaker 4: What fell off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're looking for stories of things falling off on nine four one four one oh four three. So the way you can win a golden kettle right now? Then on nine four one o four three are you over seventy with the job and stories about things falling off?
Speaker 2: What fell off?
Speaker 1: A brighter now you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: You can win a life changing kettle this morning on the show on our goldeth On this is a beautiful golden Smeg kettle and if you know your stuff Smeg are literally top of the range stuff. Well thanks to Robin the team at Ean s so this morning. Then we're looking for your stories.
Speaker 2: Of what fell off nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 3: Looking forward these stories because at the moment I'm hearing the team chat to Jack go what and someone hadn't screwed it on right? And I need to know what was the what's the other side of that story?
Speaker 2: What fell off?
Speaker 3: On nine four one four one o four three and seventy with a job. We're looking to speak to veteran listeners who were over seventy with a job. Your wife said there was someone on the airline working seventy.
Speaker 4: Eight seventy eight hostess. Yeah, and she said it was so grandmotherly that kept holding our baby Gordon.
Speaker 2: While what do you want to also want the pilot? I want an old pilot, he's experienced.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want someone like Captain Sully, you know, in the seventies, probably out there in arm flying birds. You know, I want an old time pilot. I don' want tell me young fresh one straight out of college. Okay, all right, nine four one four one o four three. Good morning to Rinda.
Speaker 12: Yes, good morning, Yes.
Speaker 2: Good morning. And which what are you calling it about? Your mom's got a job.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So my mom worked as a registered p diatrist until she was eighty two. And she yeah, and she now still she's in the retirement village. She still sees a few people at home on the side.
Speaker 3: On the side cash only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut the wardens to come and they come around every hour office.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that in the retirement village. They bring her they bring their feet to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great. Hey, do you think you would like a golden kettle.
Speaker 16: She'd probably love one, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love that kettle. I'll put the kettle on ten times a day.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll send you one of our golden kettles.
Speaker 2: To your mum. Okay, oh that'll be great. Thank you, thank you very much. She called us. Go to Lara. Good morning, Lara, Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: How are you going.
Speaker 2: We're good, Laara, welcome to the show. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So you're with a job.
Speaker 17: No, my daddy is My dad's seventy four, and he has a very special job. He works for a very special man and he helps him out at Christmas time. He works as a center.
Speaker 2: I wonder where you were going, and I thought your dad was a drug dinner. I've got a new job, Lara, working.
Speaker 3: For mister B.
Speaker 2: He's in Colombia.
Speaker 4: I can't say too much.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: So is the Maya Santa?
Speaker 17: Yeah, no, he's a standing so he helps because of it.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 17: He stands in for Santa because obviously Santa can't be everywhere all at once. So he's there to take special photos and we take our kids along for family photos with Santa. So is he dressed in the gear Oh, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 2: It's double son for the kids. Can't do it alone. He's got clones.
Speaker 4: And so you have to even though he's your dad. Do you have to pay full price for the photos? You do one before we leaves the house.
Speaker 17: I know we can usually work somely out. We usually get a bit of a discount.
Speaker 2: Yeah, discount.
Speaker 3: He's got Lara. That's a great one.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much and cool. Thank you, Wendy, Good morning money. I know, Wendy. And what fell off?
Speaker 9: My husband bought your boat. I knew the second hand one and the first time he put it in the water, he started up to go go out fishing and the boat went nowhere, and so he had looked and the prop fell up.
Speaker 7: So he had a boat with no props.
Speaker 2: So basically it's just a flotation device, isn't it.
Speaker 19: Yes, Like.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, darling, I got you this raft.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So he had to what he did, he had to turn the boat off and then he had to get back on the pontoon thing where you lawn from strip off and then jump in the water and try and find the props.
Speaker 3: Why has he got to be stripped off to do that?
Speaker 9: You wouldn't jump in before yes, and when he pulled it out there was no he didn't go fishing.
Speaker 2: No, No, Wendy, would you like a golden kettle?
Speaker 9: I would love one.
Speaker 3: He really made us laugh with that one. Okay, thank you very much for sending you a golden kettle.
Speaker 2: It's yours.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What Fell Off?
Speaker 3: And are you over seventy with a job? Good morning Pat, butch Christian. I'm writing this on behalf of my husband. He can't contact you moment. He's at work. He's seventy one, works four days a week. Still, he's a butcher and he would go stir crazy if he stopped work. So as long as he's healthy enough, he will always be working. I love that you have to go and close local butchers, don't you? And those guys? I think sometimes it's like a family thing, but there's always some old guys in there there carving up the meat.
Speaker 2: Pat. Thank you very much for your email, Maureen. Good morning coome on Christian.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm going Maureen?
Speaker 2: So is it you or your husband who's still working over seventy?
Speaker 3: O me assume what do you do?
Speaker 9: I work part time in a shopping step Fresh selling crystals, tarot spiritual statues, things like that.
Speaker 2: You might have seen, Patsy.
Speaker 9: Please come up, Petsy. We love to see you.
Speaker 2: Do you do Tarot card readings?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 9: Not for people? No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Now he's going to come into money.
Speaker 9: No no, I mean no, I just know I'm not quite confident enough to do that. I'll play with them myself that I don't read for other people.
Speaker 4: But he can buy a pack and do them at home on his cat.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We love you, Maurie. Thank you very much. Cool, have a good day, mate, take care, Thank you, thanks seriously. You will see Patsy. So Lisa, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 2: What fell off?
Speaker 3: Lisa?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 14: So when I was eighteen and I bought a Mini Cooper.
Speaker 12: I love Mini.
Speaker 14: I had it all gone up, I had it repainted, I had the apole street down, everything, and every week, once a week I used to take my boyfriend to trade school in Johnson Street, Collingwood. It was full traffic driving along. My whole engine fell out. All of all the engine mounts broth and it fell out on the road, full traffic, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 12: What am I going to do?
Speaker 3: The engine block?
Speaker 16: Yep, the entire engine.
Speaker 2: You take me to clown school. The car falls apart.
Speaker 12: It was just a disaster.
Speaker 2: It was lucky.
Speaker 3: Disaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: There's a mechanic around the corner and he he was really good. They walked us, waited all that and it took about an hour, but we got it off the road.
Speaker 2: Stop. Is it like we're to put it all back together?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was just a disaster.
Speaker 2: I'm not a mechanic, but can it just come loose?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 14: Got everything done.
Speaker 10: Everything was nice think except for the engine.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Lisa, thank you very much. You call take care answer it. She didn't didn't answer it.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Look of your Stories, What fell off? And I over seventy with a job. How many more golden kettles have we got to give away? By nine o'clock this morning, Mike can is six more to go?
Speaker 2: Six more to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, good morning to Sue Cartmeil, who is at work right now. This is an amazing wow woman, Christian, I'm emailing already at work. I just had my seventy first birthday on Saturday. I'm a full time lad technician despite having cancer. I would love a golden kettle please. I drink gallons of tea. My poor old kettle is replace Sue. I'm very sorry that you've got cancer, but I'm inspired by how you're still going to work and showing up.
Speaker 2: I think there's something remarkable about that. You can.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can definitely have a golden kettle and also give you We've got a pair of tickets with the Cinemas Gold Class as well going. It's not nice on us, but Sue, that is a great thing to do. Thank you very much, Margaret. Good morning, Margaret Hanna.
Speaker 8: How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Margarets. And what's your job?
Speaker 10: Then? What do you do?
Speaker 9: I drive a school bus and I picked kids up before school, taking them to school and then drop my home afterwards.
Speaker 3: That's the job. And insist on that they are real sticklers for they'll pick them up, but you must bring them back. Margaret, Well, we can't have you just taking them off for to day. We've spoken about this, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: How long you've been doing that, Margaret, I've been driving the school bus since thirty years. Wow. Not the same route, I hope.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 9: No, different different runs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mix it up, mix it up. I pick up r rand there. That's like a happy hour. They don't know where they end up, not necessarily the right school, but that's the fun of it, you know, it's the phone bush.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's that's when we do sport runs and you never know where you're going to end up.
Speaker 2: No, no, you need to, you need to.
Speaker 3: Some of those kids start there on the back. They've been lost for twenty years. They've grown up, adults, gone as kids.
Speaker 9: It's good when you see you when I have grown up, because I remember you for all the n things you've done for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty years been doing that. You must recognize a lot of kids of them become parents.
Speaker 7: Here when you go to wedding England see new babies.
Speaker 12: And all the rest of us are good.
Speaker 2: Oh that's lovely. And what route you want today?
Speaker 9: I'm I'm out Frankston Way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh lovely? Oh yeah nice? And would you like your golden kettle match?
Speaker 16: I love one?
Speaker 3: Oh well, have one?
Speaker 18: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you for what you do. I bet you're great with the kids as well to sing to them.
Speaker 9: And I'm not quite there, but we do a lot of talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have the radio on.
Speaker 3: You stick this on?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, how does that go down there?
Speaker 3: Turn it off?
Speaker 2: What is this old person's music.
Speaker 1: Of the song?
Speaker 2: About the bits? We leave it hanging in the air, you know, having that kettle? Now, just send me one.
Speaker 3: Old one from the office. And I love you too, lovely, Margaret, I will send you a golden kettle.
Speaker 2: Magic, yep, beautiful.
Speaker 3: All right. Remember, drop those kids off, let them go, Margaret.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, my cousin lost her leg below the knee one day. We're walking around the shopping center and artificial leg just fell off.
Speaker 2: The two of us were.
Speaker 3: Whetting ourselves laughing, but people were horrified. That's from Mark Kim Christian Sue Cartmel. He just read her email out. She is a true legend from one of the science teachers she looks after every day. That's awesome. Amazing story this week about a passenger at Darwin Airport getting a three thousand dollars fine after trying to smuggle in machas from Barley into this country where Donald is widely available.
Speaker 2: Literally everywhere is.
Speaker 4: There an airport in the world where Donald Isn't it?
Speaker 3: Been to doll On Airport. They've got a Maca's there, mate. You didn't need to smug it at all. It's expensive happy meal. Ever, it was a sniffer dog that discovered this as well. I'm sure as a dog went. I've never seen one of those dogs where they go brazilk It must be quite a scene actually, you know normally that they sort of this, this sort of go around. It sort of came out. I've never seen what it must be like. When would they do they bark or roll over or whatever they do.
Speaker 4: It's re tell react to what were you trying to bring into the champagne Charlie.
Speaker 2: You know those alwaysters he loves so much.
Speaker 4: They sit down next to you politely and then politely they're very well trained. They're coming. I'll sit down.
Speaker 2: How do you know this? I've seen it happen, really what they would just sit down?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They come then surely so it's just going to run off if the dog does that, start getting I'm god, guys tack dogs.
Speaker 2: They just might have them to go for the colprit's throat.
Speaker 4: They're beagles though they're not German shepherds, but they need they need to just sit down. They just sit down next to you and then you go, who knew anywhere this dog?
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Darndest thing happened today at the airport. Peter Hitch and I love doing this new story. Yesterday is the hitch Zinta.
Speaker 20: The sniffer dog made a meal of a returning traveler's contraband McDonald's admin airport. Two egg and saucing to munk Mumhans hotcakes and a hamclussant were detected in the suitcase of a passenger coming back from Bali.
Speaker 3: It's the cross on as well. Plus all that food is gonna it's gonna be cold, right, Macas is fine? However Macas when it's cold cold egg McMuffin, that is wrong. And unpacking all your holiday gear there's a cold McMuffin in there. Why so anyway, today then we want to know what have you snuck in? What have you tried to smuggle in, Whether it's stuff to the cinema or whether it's too gig trying to get booze into a festival. Well, whatever it is, we want to know about it. Nine four one four one o four three And can you also I do not believe that the dogs just sit politely next to you.
Speaker 2: I think Rio just made it up.
Speaker 3: Has anyone seen one of those dogs, as Jack called it, get activated when they've caught mister peek. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, the hottest thing in town to win right now one of these golden kettles who knew good onring to Julie Christian, We're our family, big tea drinkers. I'd even take my own grateful teenagers and a cup of tea in the morning to start their day. It's a less argumentative way to wake them up. It is our old kettle's on the way out. Though the water level is stained, looks like it's half full. The kids never flip back the lid to check if there's any water in it. When I hear it on and I know there's no water, and they race like a mad woman yetting tear it off. It sounds like a rattling freight train that's going to explode. If there is a gold kettle spare, I'll be thrilled to give it a new home. Julie im Morapn, you have been an early supporter of the show. I recognize your name. You're always down the time wasters. Absolutely you can have a golden kettle, thank you very much. All right, But looking for your stories of smuggling, Patsy, you've got a story, not of smuggling, but smuggling out.
Speaker 21: I always smuggle out already calls it my food purse, which is my big handbag.
Speaker 4: What a phrase out of the supermarket.
Speaker 3: I pray we never have to hear you talk about your food put game. I feel a little bit sick right now.
Speaker 21: Whenever we go out for dinner, I usually smuggle the little salt and peppers and sugars.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the mini butters. They come in very bit. They come in handy at a picnic. I stash them away and they're fantastic.
Speaker 21: You guys coming on are quite regularly in the summertime, but they're brilliant.
Speaker 4: I get you.
Speaker 5: Pepper One's shoes now, I've got a bit of class.
Speaker 3: He must have gone the last twenty four hours, all right, So smuggling in or like Patsy's smuggling out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And Rio told me that the dogs when they become activated, when they sniffy, sniffy, sniff, and there's something dodging your bags. They will sit down politely next to you. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Surely they must start yelling or dog's called it bucking.
Speaker 4: This guy.
Speaker 3: On me, Matt, Hello, Matt.
Speaker 11: Hi Christian mate. I can confirm Rio's story. They do just sit beside you, because it happened to me. Wow, mate, I was coming back from a trip to Tazzy, been to the Cabri factory, had in my bag a little bit of chocolate in the bottom. Were not a little bit, but a fair bit of chuck it in the bottom of my carry on bag. And they late night, last fight in from Tazzy back into Melbourne and the dog's there and I said, oh, no big deal. I've got nothing. I've done nothing. And he came up, sniffed my bag and sat right beside me, and the guy said, can you step out of line first? So I stepped out of line and he checked everybody else and they came back and he said, anything in your bag. I said, no, nothing in my bag. So they sniffed it again and the dogs sat again. Double said mate, we're gonna have to empty the bag. So they mted my bag and they got to the bottom and they saw the layer of Cabri chocolate and the guy's face looked at the dog, and he looked at me and he goes, I'm really sorry, mate. We've been training in with chocolate tree and he thought he was.
Speaker 3: That's an incredible story, Matt. I love that. You've got to You've gotta have one of our golden kettles. That's a great story.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Matt.
Speaker 2: Great story, well told.
Speaker 11: Thank you a good day, guys.
Speaker 3: That's prettiant. Michelle, come on in.
Speaker 16: Good Christians, how are you today.
Speaker 3: I'm good to hope you well. Michelle Faster joining the show, and you've got a story of snucking something in. Yeah.
Speaker 13: My mom was coming back from America several years ago. And she came back from America and she came back to Charalamerine Airport and she decided the smuggles and salami in their handbag and.
Speaker 2: Smuggler.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so she come back through Tallmerine Airport and through customs and one of those little doggies came up to her and sat down right beside her. That's true, down beside es salamire.
Speaker 2: Fine. How much was it?
Speaker 7: I can't remember?
Speaker 13: It was about six years ago, saying it was a couple of hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Can they can you keep SLAMI though? No they do with all that kid they're eating that, aren't they?
Speaker 3: That chocolate? They're having all that stuff out out the back. Great place, Great day today, guys. Let's CHOPI.
Speaker 13: The best thing is she's a vegetarian too.
Speaker 2: So what was she like a salami mule?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think so.
Speaker 3: All right, Michelle, thank you very much the story.
Speaker 2: I have a good day.
Speaker 8: By Danny mor Than, Christian, Jack and Patsy.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Yeah, we're good. So you know a bit more about the old drug dogs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Look I've got a breeder or of the drug dogs for Striding's customs. And quite true, they're trying to just be very nice and polite and whatever they're trained in sniffing. If they sniff it out, they just sit right.
Speaker 3: Next to you and do they do different things for what they think is in there. If it's explosives or money, they might do a like stand up on one poor or.
Speaker 13: Something or.
Speaker 8: Not quite one poor guys. But yeah, look it it's true that they're they're bread in Victoria and they're they're sent all over the world or people from different customs.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: The only place in the world to them, not the only place.
Speaker 8: But we've got such a great program. They're flying twice a year. Yeah, they're flying twice a year and they yeah, still our dogs and this.
Speaker 3: Government does nothing wake up people their neck not dogs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they're bread for you know, they're bread to sniff out divers, currency, drugs, a whole lot of.
Speaker 3: A cadib like a body. Yeah, you know, I've got a tool, so I didn't see it on the list salami, but yeah, there's a there's a leg in there actually.
Speaker 8: In South America if there's an earthquake or something like that, based our bodies or they Yeah, and we've we've got to breed about our dogs bread nineteen pups. So yeah, we're well and trying entrenched in the programs.
Speaker 3: Quite incredible. They can be trained and is it mainly beagles or they still use the German shepherd dogs no labradors.
Speaker 8: Labradors now because they're a familiar face, they're not scared. A lot of the tourists are petrified from some countries as dogs.
Speaker 3: Even there the criminal mastermind, he's still going to respect that the labbador that took him down.
Speaker 4: Beagles, I mean, librador's no friendlier than a beagle.
Speaker 3: No, they are friendless dog.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 8: No, it's probably easier to try, though, because if you train them with food. Labradors are very food oriented.
Speaker 3: If I was going to get rumbled anyway, it was an international drugs chmpaign, it was a labrador that brought me down.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind that, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lad can give you a very nasty lik.
Speaker 3: Danny, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: Do you want a golden kettle?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 3: Look, I would love that dog breedings. Dick the kettle and have a cup of tea.
Speaker 8: I'll share it with the dog.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, nasty lick, all right, Danny, thank you very much. You caol have a good day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Asking you whatever you try to smuggle in or smuggle out. Tanya is this in right now? She's got form cans of beer in the pipe carrier on her ute. When they go to Flemington Races, hollered out loaves of bread with bottles of wining christ You can also buy empty skun screen and tooth based chews to smuggle boozing as well. How much booze you get into coldgate tube?
Speaker 4: Well, so when you're at the races and you pull out a tube of colgate, that is not a normal thing to be done.
Speaker 2: Now on when they're drunk in the afternoons, brushing their teeth at the races. We've all been there. We've seen the capsule tees ninety four one four one o four three. Jane, Hello, Jane, Hello Christine, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 2: So what if you tried to smuggle?
Speaker 12: Oh, definitely alcohol going to the races. We used to go to the morning to and cup a big group of us, about twenty girls, and we would go one of our friends for her birthday and we'll wrap their alcohol upters presence.
Speaker 3: Oh that's like a boozy trojan horse, and.
Speaker 12: Just carry it in. Yeah, one girl, you could see the slab of beer in one of those boxes. But you buy from the reject shop. I used to put my wine in a wine coller and just wrap that up.
Speaker 2: That's so clever, That is clever, genius.
Speaker 12: We had a great time. Some of the girls used to put alcohol in the sauce bottle in that put it in the.
Speaker 16: Barbecue shaped box.
Speaker 12: Yeah, a lot of us did it as a as a gift for our friend.
Speaker 3: Jane.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much and kill me thanks for sharing nowhere.
Speaker 12: Thanks Christing bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you by George. Good morning George, Good morning Christians.
Speaker 16: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'm going to welcome to the show. George. What have you tried to smuggle?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: That my daughter's formard. We were not allowed to take in the alcohol or drinking the alcohol, so we decided to struggle with a little.
Speaker 2: Miniature bottles like whiskey and stuff like that, whiskey.
Speaker 10: Bourbon gin.
Speaker 18: What could you know me?
Speaker 2: We had a full bar.
Speaker 10: The best part of all was that we finished him. I had to ring up one. If you're just struggling some more.
Speaker 2: Great play chain in there to you for more.
Speaker 8: Oh it was great, mate, We.
Speaker 2: Memorable for everyone.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 8: That was the best table of the whole place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, lovely, Okay, George, thank you very much. Give us a caol. Take care of George.
Speaker 9: Boy, You're welcome everyone.
Speaker 2: George is on his way out. Wow.
Speaker 3: Would you have to hear that daughter's point is here? That's the pov I want to hear. I'm sure he was happy off his nut. Your dad over there peeing himself in the corner. Here we got here, Calvin, Come on in, Calvin, Same.
Speaker 18: Morning, Christian team.
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good? We're good, Calvin.
Speaker 2: So smuggling in?
Speaker 10: Oh definitely. So imagine six ten year old kids going to the movies. Candy bar is way so expensive. So what would you do? We would think of a plan. Go to Kmart, get the two dollars, Clinkers, Snickers, the popcorn, the colored pop on especially, that's the best one. Stuck it anywhere, jumpers, oversized teas, and your pants anywhere you go, because you know you're got to be hungry. Go to the candy bar. Someone has to buy something because that's where you that's where everyone misses. You know what I mean, you gotta go to the candy by and buy something. Bigger picture, how are six kids going to go to the movies and not buy it?
Speaker 2: I mean it doesn't add up here one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: Luckily, no slipper dogs there because we would all be in trouble.
Speaker 3: No one's sitting down next to me, No.
Speaker 10: No chance. You got six kids there waiting in line. I can't see a movie mad because the slipper dog's got all my food, So I'm in trouble.
Speaker 4: Calbourn, I can tell you someone who worked at the cinema, it sounds like you're trying to pull off Oceans eleven. We didn't really care it inshide man, we knew you had stuff under your jacket.
Speaker 10: One hundred percent. Imagine a six year old kid with like ten clickers walking down their pants.
Speaker 3: Can't imagine. I'm keep telling me to I was going to let you up as Calvin one. Calvin, do you want a one hundred percent golden kettle?
Speaker 10: I would love a golden kettle.
Speaker 3: Imagine where you can smuggle in that you bring in the kettle, people don't know what's inside it.
Speaker 10: You've been melting clinkers and hot chocolate. If you don't mind me, can I just give a shout out to my lovely wife who gave birth to two twin girls, me.
Speaker 3: And Ari Oh congratulations. When was this?
Speaker 10: This was eight weeks ago. So I just want to say Dad's on the radio, girls, and I love you.
Speaker 3: You are a treasure. Calvin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll give you a golden kettle. Take that to the twins again.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much to him, Thank you all right, cheers.
Speaker 1: Buddy, Christian Connell Show podcast, which.
Speaker 3: One of you producers spoke to a caller called Matthew. It's just emailing, christ I just called your show about smuggling analyst at substance and they said it was inappropriate to broadcast it. Yes it is, Matthew. Yeah, absolutely, we're too much chocolate and salami. We don't know about dope because it's illegal and you'll go to prison.
Speaker 2: Don't email me moaning about that.
Speaker 4: Don't keettle for you, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: We know what is sticking it as well. All right, last few course, Joe Coome oning high Christian. Hey Joe, what have you smuggled him?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, it wasn't there. It was my elderly grandparents.
Speaker 2: Lett them take the fall, how you Yeah?
Speaker 7: They were rebels. Yes, every year they traveled from Victoria to Queensland or Darwin in there with their caravan and they smuggle fruit and vegetables in under the bonnet of their car.
Speaker 3: Because they they.
Speaker 7: Grew their own fruit and vegetables and they weren't going to part with them at the checkpoint.
Speaker 2: So where would they hide them around the car?
Speaker 7: Oh, they'd hide their pumpkins around the radiator and any knocking cranny that hide their.
Speaker 2: Car boarder.
Speaker 3: There's no room. Everything's crampy, bloody great pumpe.
Speaker 7: The officers at the you know, the state line, they would go through the car they would go through the caravan. They would never find growmo own grandpapon.
Speaker 2: Bloody grape pumpkin under the bond radio no idea.
Speaker 7: I know they got away with it all the bojeans.
Speaker 2: You very much. You call Linda. Good morning, Linda, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 16: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good Linda. So smuggling was it you? It was my father dad, the smuggler. What did he try and smuggle?
Speaker 18: So he he's a pigeon flyer back in the UK and when he came to visit me in Australia, he smuggled back six pigeon eggs in an egg carton, wrapped in cotton wool and he had to turn them every two hours on the plane. And he now has baby pigeons that he flies back in the UK.
Speaker 3: So hang on a minute, right, So, because people might not know this, but in the UK, especially up north where you're from, I can tell me an accident. Pigeons fancying and flying. They compete called pigeon fences. Mike Tyson does this is well, he's got these coops as well. They raced them. So did your dad race them?
Speaker 18: Yes, so they're racing now.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 18: He actually they actually hatch did the eggs because he turned them every two hours on the flight in the toilets, and now he's got baby pigeons.
Speaker 2: It was like a hens or mother hen.
Speaker 18: For the eggs, he put them in an egg cart and wrapped in cotton wool and smuggled them in his backpack, and then he went into the toilets every two hours on the.
Speaker 2: Fly egg carton going in there to the toilet every two hours.
Speaker 3: And so when he came to visit you, they hatched his The pigeons were born in Australia.
Speaker 18: They was born in Australia. So he was sitting in my garden having a cup of tea, and then he saw the pigeons flying around. So he got in the car and followed where the pigeons were to what house they was at, knocked on the door, had a few chats with him and a couple of cups of tea, and said do you mind if I take a few eggs, And he was like no, no, of course. So he brought them back to my house and I was like, what are you doing with them? And he was like, I'm taking them back to the UK, and he did.
Speaker 2: So they were born.
Speaker 3: So he took them back to UK and then that they're hatched, and then what he starts racing them in competition.
Speaker 18: Yes, yes, so he put them underneath his own pigeons in the shed so that they hatched, and then he hatched them and now he rass them pigeons.
Speaker 3: Then those pigeons don't know they've got Australian kids, you have, Yeah, they have no idea.
Speaker 2: It could be on like a pigeon version of who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: Ohlender, Linda, We're going to send you a golden kettle.
Speaker 2: What a story.
Speaker 18: Oh, thank you much, Christian.
Speaker 16: What a legend.
Speaker 3: Yes, definite, all right, thanks a lot mate. Bye.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Now, Australia is about to become the fourth highest country in the world for beer tax. It's amazing that you know the top fourum with Finland and Denmark. Fifteen dollars a pints. It's a lot of money. You have their accountant soon before around in David, can I afford to do this?
Speaker 2: You have to sell the car Christian And by this round, fifteen dollars is a lot.
Speaker 3: Can I just check something, by the way, on the news this week from our very own newslegend between the Jones, this phrase, well, having a beer.
Speaker 5: With Duncan is on the rise yet again?
Speaker 2: Do people actually say that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Slim Dusty have a beer with Duncan. It's famous.
Speaker 3: In four years living here and I've been to a lot of pubs, i spent a lot of time in pubs, I've never heard anyone saying beer with Duncan.
Speaker 21: Oh our generation does our listeners do?
Speaker 4: They certainly don't say having a beer with Duncan is on the rise again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're worried about it last couple years, and I mean it's on the decrease.
Speaker 5: Actually, like to read the news you too, you're seeing are such experts? Don't listen to a veteran.
Speaker 2: Of thirty plus years go a beer with Duncan?
Speaker 21: Well, having a beer with Duncan is on the rise yet again. With the leader of the liquid Amber now text two dollars fifty more. Sorry for being creative and trying to change it up.
Speaker 19: A bit, all right, take the school counselor like babies, wacky backing Mary Joe Anna, I know.
Speaker 2: What you call it?
Speaker 5: All right, you know what Tomorrow I shall wear a suit into work and I.
Speaker 2: Shall see you're talking about making no sense? What was I going to do with it?
Speaker 3: Where were you want? I'm saying to be with Duncan.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be straight down the line to the point.
Speaker 21: In the news, Patsy, no.
Speaker 5: Personality.
Speaker 3: More beers with Duncan. We're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fine, fine, all.
Speaker 3: Right, today's time waste. But Duncan in the movie, I'm coming in a suit. Yeah, you do the stuff in between the songs, guys, Time wasted today.
Speaker 2: Time wasted today is booze movies.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, he's staring at mister LaClair Sorri's booze bands. Who's on stage at Booze Fest? Tell he's up there wrapping right now for the black Eyed piece? Will I am hammered from He's had too many, he's had too many Panic at the distillery. They've run out of whiskey, Silver Trambuie in the news, Silver plus Cause and the gang Silver Pud. I deserve more. Come on, I'll tell you who else has been drinking with will I am Hammered. That's right, it's Emcy Hammered. They've been on it all day.
Speaker 4: That's better.
Speaker 3: Silver sex on the beach boys. Someone else has been drinking too much with Emcy Hammered and will I am hammered?
Speaker 2: Is Beery Manilow or.
Speaker 3: He's gonna he's gonna held, He's gonna throw no Beery Manilo go Barry White wine for the lady, please, silver and Elton Gin silver.
Speaker 2: All right, lot of silver for me today? What have you got there?
Speaker 3: Duncan boot first, Sophie Alis Bexpyer silver functional, the bare Naked Bailey's.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Gold, that's very good.
Speaker 4: Stout cast bombs, ladies in gentle when this is Mumbo number five, it's Lou Jaeger.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 3: That's gold.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 3: What have you got? Then? Booze boozy bands and it looks like we could be looking for a new news reader tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Carl, you're listening to the question o Kyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Did I just see you go to leave the studio and then turn around stay in the studio?
Speaker 2: Are you frying to go out there?
Speaker 4: What's the matter.
Speaker 3: Are you frying to go there because of Patsy? He walked towards the door and then came back.
Speaker 4: When I'm just usually pat you stick your head in around now and say hello.
Speaker 5: But the little block that we just had, Oh, don't call it a blow up, it's not. But I'm doing straight news tomorrow and putting you on notice. It's going to be like the BBC.
Speaker 2: You mean, professional and respective globally.
Speaker 3: Oh please don't go professional. You do whether you do beats great. We're just merely query about the legitimacy of this phrase.
Speaker 5: Well, having a beer with Duncan is on the rise yet again.
Speaker 3: It's that inflation, isn't it. It's the Duncan totalizer. You know, you just know where you are with having that beer with dunk.
Speaker 2: It's on the rise.
Speaker 3: I saw people everywhere having a beer with Duncan all right, time wasister. We're looking for your booze bands remember Western Show, Elo Elton, John, Boozy Bands, Chunda, Womba, Warren, well done, Duncan, miss Day see No, Rebecca, no, don't try.
Speaker 2: We're trying to form a skin over this. Leave it and Michael Fosters, the people Silver plus Spiced Rum Girls Silver.
Speaker 3: Plus Johnny's Carton Gold, Very good World, Jason.
Speaker 2: Leonards skinful God, jin.
Speaker 3: Manuel Miranda some culture to this show. I love that is great from ten year old Elliot. It's this Booze Bruce Springstein Silver, Kelly were Rum DMC silver, the who finished my drink Bronze, Roger Daltrey or so mixer lots He's met mixer drinks.
Speaker 2: A little bit of this, A little bit of that. Yeah, that's rubbish. Men that stare at mountain goats pale al not a man, no.
Speaker 3: NEGRONI m gold, Ricky Martini Silver has come from Emily Brackets, a former newspaper journalist. Look Out Patsy the Arctic Drunkies gold plus ms spat out there Rick that really funny. Whose round is it? They're back again? Silver right, said Keg Silver plus the t Kuelas instead of Killers Wire Bronze, Emma Gin Dragons gold, some Little Hollies eleven what his kids entering this?
Speaker 2: Another Jimmy hen drinks well, I Phil listening on the iHeart app. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Intoxic Katie Perry Gold, Gin Farnham Silver plus Fair Wasted Ladies Silver Can drink lamar oh, jim Manuel Romando, why is going on?
Speaker 2: All right? Who is off to go and see John?
Speaker 4: Are your kids eligible to win the tickets?
Speaker 3: Yeahs Patsy, which is in one of our commons. Well on to Elliott, Sorry, it's that PTSD.
Speaker 2: You know you're back in there, aren't you. That's not my arm. You weren't there man.
Speaker 4: Jim Manuel Miranda on Elliott.
Speaker 3: Do you think we have to wait in airport's safety?
Speaker 2: Go out there?
Speaker 5: Because all day I'd suggest.
Speaker 3: Literally patrols the corridors, you know, like that kid at school. It's like swing around over bar, soap sock. We were going to get duffed up on the way We're going to get bashed in. All right, tomorrow's show, The Gold of Thon continues because Team Australia smashing the games in Birmingham. What is up for grabs in day on, Day five.
Speaker 4: Day five and possible twenty two golds for Australia Gymnastics, athletics, lawn bowls, weightlifting, table tennis, wheelchair basketball and the swimming Wow twenty.
Speaker 2: Two off for grabs.
Speaker 3: This don't forget every time Team Australia win a gold medal, we give away a golden smag kettle, so possibly twenty two with a.
Speaker 4: Not thirty already given away on the first two days.
Speaker 2: Right, so how many we give away?
Speaker 3: Yesterday? Twenty one?
Speaker 2: Did we give one? Twenty two?
Speaker 4: Twenty two yesterday? Oh god no, we have to thirty one total?
Speaker 3: Thirty one total, So twenty two yesterday, nine today, possibly twenty two golden kettles tomorrow. All right, we're back tomorrow. Good luck Team Australia. Thank you very much for listening.
Speaker 1: Let's just wait and here a bit The Christian O'Connell Show podcast