Speaker 1: Got anything dead? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, all right. Every Tuesday on the show, then we find out whether your day yesterday and your Monday. Are you starting a week on Monday? Winner or loser? Patsy, how is your day?
Speaker 2: Ye show?
Speaker 3: I am definitely winn win a chicken dinner. You wouldn't think so, though, initially because I had a dentist appointment yesterday.
Speaker 1: Just you know, I'm going to get freezing cold knees in that chair. You put it in. Put a throw the knees, would you. Doctor?
Speaker 3: Put it in recline, not just recline like they put you way back. My dinners puts me way back, like my feet are nearly on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, right, someone who's never been to the dentists were a time.
Speaker 2: Trailers are in cupp and they're hanging you up.
Speaker 3: Jack anyway, So I had just the clean of the check up and he goes, you do you know it's been like two years since you've had your X rays?
Speaker 1: You do you to have X rays?
Speaker 3: And I said, oh no, I can't have X rays.
Speaker 1: X rays, especially if they go everything everything seems to be fine. You're not in pain. You don't need X rays.
Speaker 3: I find stuff at them.
Speaker 2: I think that's a money maker.
Speaker 3: Oh well every two scam.
Speaker 1: But he's coming in. What you're doing?
Speaker 2: What do you let you beat me?
Speaker 1: Wake up jack by it don't burn out.
Speaker 3: So so I dodged the X rays by making up an excuse. I said, oh, sorry, my parking is going to expand.
Speaker 1: Listen, and I don't shouldn't behavior just say to them, no, I don't want the X rays.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't have the heart to tell you.
Speaker 1: Just tell you I've got a drink problem, and then spare cash goes on the brands.
Speaker 3: I don't want a parking ticket, so let's just do the descale and the Polish today.
Speaker 1: Please just say, listen where I live. Having sort of teeth, just drop out your head round each other. It's okay.
Speaker 3: No, so I dodged the X rays.
Speaker 1: What you say I think I'll get here a park.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, what I said, I've got a parking ticket last time, which I didn't and I don't want to get another one, so I haven't got time.
Speaker 1: Just do you think they believed any of that sort of I reckon?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Do you know there's no way people just know when it's some sort of bs and are you telling this lie wise? Yeah, mouth feet, you're pointing feet, you're pointing up to the heavens.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You should say it.
Speaker 3: The angle is insane.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. They do the same thing for all. Actually, they're going to hurt their backs doing what they need to do the dentistry.
Speaker 2: Because then if your head's came towards the fort, it's going to be kneeling on the dund.
Speaker 1: They're going to put that back out. Jackie boy, you're a Monday winner or loser.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser at the moment. I've got a suspicious noise in my car that I can't work out what it is. So when I'm driving between zero and like twenty kilometers an hour, so driving slowly.
Speaker 1: Real slowly. If you're a zero, I got a problem with the car. It's not moving when I'm at zero.
Speaker 2: This is the sound that it's making.
Speaker 1: He's got chickens.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually sort of the Arkansas Chucker.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like a wooden cy ship.
Speaker 1: The tests at the forefront of new technology.
Speaker 2: Now, the reason why it stands out. I think is because the Tesla is so quiet. Usually this is so this is banker driving me, recording out the window. So get the noise properly. Come on, Is that something to do with the suspension.
Speaker 1: It sounds like comedy South, that's real.
Speaker 3: I think that's in your bedroom.
Speaker 1: No, what is what would even why would you even say that?
Speaker 3: Now it's definitely suspension, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like something to do with the suspension. It gets worse as we go for the speaker.
Speaker 1: Wow, now now understand why yesterday you were running late because you couldn't get into this machine. The car.
Speaker 2: It's driving fine, it's just in a funny noise.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, I mean this is what I call driving fine. Nice, got a nice country driving. Take caught and just turn the just turn the radio really allows us to drown out the sounds. So when can Muskie put up on the old trolley and have a look at it?
Speaker 2: The earliest I could get in his next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: What don't they mend themselves? Tesla hands come out and they started attacking your car with Hammont The Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Christian, I have missed the beginning of the conversation, but Jack being coned into new productive Jack, are you thinking of the movie Multiplicity? I don't know. Someone else will send its Buffy. You know when Xander got cloned? And what about the night Rider episode in eighty five the two Bad Michael Knights Christian Jack Cars. Sounds like the Willy Wonkama bill. This is Jack's tesla that is really playing up at the moment. I'm no mechanic. This doesn't sound right actual audio. It sounds like chickens Willy Wonka.
Speaker 2: That's exactly the.
Speaker 1: Same Jax tesla, Willy wonkamer Bill, everything except the bubble. You want to have word with the lumps to get that checked up and then have a look at it. Christian Connell Show Podcast