Speaker 1: Gold one oh four point three Christian O'Connell's show. Do you guys take your pillows away with you if you go and stay somewhere.
Speaker 2: I took them this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'll be get a better night's sleep because they your pillows have got your scent on them.
Speaker 2: That's the thing you can just well, it's not for a cent, it's because you're used to.
Speaker 1: The I'm pretty sure I have a theory that we all have our own unique scent signature, a musk if you will, animals do, and so I reckon that subconsciously. You smell this pillow, you know this is where my head belongs. No, I think.
Speaker 2: I think I just because of the pillows contours. I'm used to its exact shape. That's why I like to have it. It's not because it smells like me.
Speaker 1: It's all of that factored into it. Jackie boy, So would you if you were going away overseas on a plane you turn the pillows?
Speaker 2: No, they're too bulky to take on a plane. I think because we used a whole large suitcase to take two pillows, and we took our whole donner the bloody pillows. Yeah, we took the whole don We used to do that when you go with the kids. Yeah, our friends said that you have to put new sheets on the bed because they don't have sheets.
Speaker 1: It's much easier. We've done that before. Bring the whole thing, yes, yeah, it's a lot easier. Do you take your pillows away? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I have like a border sort of block, so I won't go over into state with a pillow, but i'll go regional VIC like I have a limit.
Speaker 2: There are limits.
Speaker 1: I'll go three four hours, but that's it. It's interesting way that. It's interesting when you to people. I've got these rulings on things. I need to get some more rulings in twenty four years resolution to myself.
Speaker 2: So you're still more ruling. You'll go to Aubrey, but you won't go to Wodonga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I'll go to Woodonga, but I won't go to on our side. Yeah, probably chatted it over the weekend. Why won't you go into state? What's the problem like going into essay on that with your own pillows? Well that's just a bit too far. Do you mean you'd never go there anyway? Because you're worried obviously been a flat earth that.
Speaker 2: You've falled off the edge of the family in Aubrey.
Speaker 1: So we do venture into New South Wales. Thank you, but yeah no, thank you very much. Do you know anything I take away with me slippers? Oh, definitely. I took mine to Iroland last year. They're in a suitcase. No, I think it goes slippers pillow in my mind. In terms of comfort for your soul.
Speaker 2: They're hard to keep on your feet.
Speaker 1: No, not if you get a good pair. If you get a good.
Speaker 2: Pair, always flipping off your feet.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you need to get good slippers ones. Maybe no.
Speaker 2: Blankee gave me an expensive, upmarket pair of slippers years ago. I don't know. But the mugs she said they were very special and I never wear them.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that brand. They're very special brand. I reckon they were dirt cheap. That's why they keep falling off your feet. All right? This morning, I want to know who takes their pillows away with them and does anyone go international? Does actually shove them in a suitcase? I want to can find out by another this morning, what is the furthest these pillows have ever gone? Anyone gone around the world trip with their own pillows? Marie come on him.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Marie. Welcome to the show. So where have you taken your pillows?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually just got back from Los Angeles yesterday for a week's trip for work and the pillow was definitely in there.
Speaker 1: That is great. Now is it hand luggage you have it then you sort of onun snug up to on the in your seat or is it in the actual big suitcase.
Speaker 3: No, in the big suitcase there's too big for their hands through you know, the luggage one.
Speaker 1: And do you find that you sleep better than when you're.
Speaker 3: Away, Yes, most definitely. And I also do a lot of travel for work around Australia, so it is always in my suitcase or in the car and that sort of thing, so definitely worthwhile.
Speaker 2: In the car wow, in case you need a nap on the side of.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, yeah, just put over and I've got my own special pillow. Marie, thank you very much, have a good day you too.