Speaker 1: This is Kiss Breakfast. Oh yeah, doing it for Chemist Warehouse, your number one hit music station. This is Kiss, Smokey Brooklyn and Mayo and now a very important announcement from internack.
Speaker 2: Hehi everyone, thanks for having me on the program. Mayo's back, Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You're sounding great, by the way.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely waiting for this big, big announce I did one the other week and it went down like lead balloon. But this one's a little bit more legiti right, you.
Speaker 1: You made a whole thing. You had a lot of people angry because they were listening for fifty minutes to announce that we have a podcast which.
Speaker 2: Is called Kiss Breakfast. Search for that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not the announcement.
Speaker 2: Now, this one hasn't even had really a forward cell. I guess you could say in the biz, I've been listening all morning and no forward cell. But I guess it's you weren't here. That's why. That's right, Yeah, where you've been. All right, get one. I'm going to get to the point and going to get to the point for a moment.
Speaker 1: I do have something hollow of the music, all right, Oh, go for it, Pete.
Speaker 2: Got I've written some stuff down here. I've got some news that I want to share. Well, it's time, I guess, for in Turn Pete to graduate. To everyone who's listened over the years, thank you genuinely. You are the reason in Turn became. You are the reason that Intern Pete became a thing in the first place. You made that name mean something, and I'll always be grateful. Nothing lasts forever, as this year's shown us already, I've had the most incredible right on the show, which is why I want to share my news with all of you first. But he's the truth. At some point, you've got to graduate, and I'm graduating to the Christian o'corn show on our sister station, Gold FM. I love what he's building on Gold. No one does radio like him, and no one else did radio like Kyle and JACKI O. I'm so grateful. The next chapter starts now. I'm joining this show. They call it the bright side of the Door. I think I've got that right. Where's that? And I cannot wait. I love breakfast radio and I'm joining a show on a mission. I'm staying in this company so you'll still see me around the building.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm so happy out of this year that I get to keep living on. It's just so great. To the incredible audience. You guys rock, not just the calls on the air, off the air as well. It might sound like I was wasting a bit of time just chatting with listeners, but I had an absolute ball doing it talking to every single one of you. To everyone here at Kiss and a r N, the incredible team, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you, Thank you. Twelve and a half years has just been so so great. And to Christian Christian O'Connor on the team get his name right. Thank you to Christian O'Connor on the team, Brace yourself. I cannot waste a r N. Thank you so much for letting me live the dream that I get to do. Peter, thank you everyone,