Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 4: It looked a bit too British for me.
Speaker 5: Can did you find yourself lacked tainting? Afterwards?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on in Monday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connor Show. Come on in Jackie Boye one in Christian. So how was your weekend that the date night crumbled? By the way on Friday?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I thought, we know, we took calls, we took so long choosing the movie, which filled at the time felt so important together.
Speaker 3: So if you miss Friday's show, where the hell were you? But on Friday show we were helping Jackie Boye out first date night since baby Gordon came along seven eight, eight.
Speaker 5: Weeks down, seven weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so you were going to go and see the Nick Cage movie of the Unbearable.
Speaker 4: Weight of Massive Rebellence, raving about it Nick Cage plays himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, First of all, Gordon's eating schedule was out of whack.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean he's only seven weeks old, He's not having it like a three course meal.
Speaker 6: Putting in desserts, not eating. He's just sucking. When he's last, he can't unlatch. I guess until he's finished, little boy, he's eating, and I'm looking at the time, looking at my watch. The movies at six point thirty are like, we're not going to make it. We're looking to make it.
Speaker 4: He's sucking away, sucking away, And we missed the start of the film. So I said, well, we're not going to go in, like I hate missing the start. We missed the start. I go, well, let's still go to dumplings. Then we'll still go into the cinema, pretend we saw the movie.
Speaker 5: So was your mom still round to babysick?
Speaker 4: Mom was there? Yeah, but she can't feed Gordon, so it's not like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, bring boobies into this first break. At the start, he was just throwing up because it's so rousing for him.
Speaker 5: Pervert. Sorry, carry on.
Speaker 4: Then the dumpling place that we were going to eat out, which I love the dumplings there, or booking.
Speaker 5: Glass of water or do you need a glass of milk? Sick? Sorry?
Speaker 4: He just told us he went on a date.
Speaker 3: And then back it's her mother's boobies and now wondering is like splushing, like, oh my god, I accomplete my luck.
Speaker 5: There's a whole show going to be like this.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, Eve distracted the story anyway as well. Were your mom's there, Mom's mom's there, she's at home. Course, so we go to get dumplings. Dumplings is booked up. We can't eat dumplings. I get suky about it.
Speaker 5: You didn't book the dumpling.
Speaker 4: Place, No, I thought eating Friday night. Yeah, no, I don't know anyways booked that's stupid.
Speaker 5: No, No, you should have known. You love the dumpling play.
Speaker 4: So then I got all suki in the jack an. So I dropped the anchor back off home.
Speaker 5: And then I wait, you dropped your wife on the date night. No where to go?
Speaker 4: There's nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: The mirld tesla gullowing douro opens out like get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I it was pouring down.
Speaker 3: Go back the doors to your mum. Your mum will do with this, You go, oh everything, all right, where's Jack? They will then have a chat. They've had many types of night riders out there right now, driving in the rain, mumbling, dumping.
Speaker 4: That was my Friday night. I was park in the rain eating supermarket sushi. That was my dinner. It wasn't even that good.
Speaker 3: That's a line from an Ed Shearing, So isn't it. It's actually too good for Ed Shearing. Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Next Weekend the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I actually had two weekends. There was the weekend and then there was a weekend. After three o'clock yesterday afternoon when I can't name names, I can't say who, you'll understand why in a minute they break up to one of my daughters show. Yeah, and so do you remember something in your teenager and that happens. You're so raw you actually don't want your parents to even show any compassion like yourself in the room tried that and I said, oh, look, why don't we go out for drive? And I was like, I don't want your pity.
Speaker 5: I'm now standing upset about the breakup.
Speaker 3: I spell the ruin my Sunday and they go up to the upstairs the bedroom in the city. O No. I thought maybe some humor here can just leave you a little bit. Turns out they don't want that either. Up to the cave, I got the look back down like this, but there was a hood up as well.
Speaker 5: They're all in the cave in the hood.
Speaker 4: Harry pottered to meet.
Speaker 5: And then I give you five minutes to go up there and knock on the door. What this is?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Then I is it okay to come in? Yes, I go in and go. Is it anything I get you? Do you want to go? Do you want to want to watch a movie? You know?
Speaker 3: And i'd lit the fire as not even that wasn't that cold yesterday? An excuse a lot of fire, And this because I sort of viking movement the day. For one o'clock yesterday afternoon, I was lighting a fire outside in the fire pit myself.
Speaker 5: There was no one else around around.
Speaker 3: And also if you light a fire outside on a Sunday in the middle of the day, people smell it.
Speaker 5: They're like, what's he doing?
Speaker 4: Call the fire again?
Speaker 5: It's not even that calm.
Speaker 3: But anyway, she said I don't want anything, So I decided to go and make some hot chocolate anyway, and took her up them with the plate of biscuits. And even all I got that when I went in there was just like leave it on the floor. I can slid to the lamps. Leave it on the floor. Anyway, ten minutes later I couldn't leave it. I texted her, going, how was the hot chocolate?
Speaker 5: Still no reply? Still no reply?
Speaker 3: Now So anyway, before that, I also had a kind of epic date night fell on Saturday night. It started, first of all, when I said to my wife, look, why don't you pick where we go out for dinner, because there's too much pressure when I have to pick, I just like get so anxious.
Speaker 5: Ad you pick?
Speaker 3: She says, oh, look, someone's recommended this restaurant, and I was I had.
Speaker 5: To look online.
Speaker 3: I went, it's really brightly lit. She went on and apparently the foods and c went great, let's go. As soon as he pulled up outside, you know when you know, like this is this is going to be awful. It had a three photos of dishes in the window. Yeah you know you know, no, no, And it was so brightly lit in there, painting or something in there.
Speaker 4: That's the kind of place for takeaway and that you don't have a sit down date night in there.
Speaker 5: They look confused.
Speaker 3: When we turned up, they were like takeaway and I was like no, and they went. My wife was really dressed up as well, because otherwise we were going to cinema and I put gold class.
Speaker 5: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: My wife's started to put like an outfit and I said, you know, and then we have been to cinema in like two is it's in the dark stool. Why are you getting all dressed up? Should I some sort of snazzy outfit on? And like leather trousers? Look like we'd broken down.
Speaker 5: We're like, hell were English?
Speaker 3: She's living food here the rolls rice is broken down.
Speaker 5: And waiting for the ra CV. We're up to see downtown Abbey.
Speaker 4: Now you're reading a restaurant with the only other people in there are the motorcycle drivers for Uber picking up other people's meals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just everyone looking. You could smell like perfume and hes right. It's just like are they on a date, like a first night? Is it an app that's lent me or something? The meal obviously was a bit charm.
Speaker 5: So they gold class or it just gets worse? Right.
Speaker 3: I booked for us to go and see The Northman. You know, I love a Viking TV show. What's better than a two and a half hour let me see violent, bloodthirsty Viking revenge movie. You put those things things together for me, a Viking movie, then adding a revenge movie.
Speaker 4: How did you even picture?
Speaker 3: To Sarah, well, she also loves watching the Viking things. But I just thought that, I sort of said, it's also like a love story. It isn't, so she went love sty. I all of a sudden told her that the only two tickets are that I've found because everything was sold out, because it was like Saturday at nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: Primetime was right in the front.
Speaker 3: So you know, when you're have you ever been in the front row at the cinema? At least with gold class you can put it back. But even so, you're like, let's be right there. It's two and a half hours of a lot of hacking, and at one moment the main character bit it's the throat out of another minking right, and we're oh god, I actually thought we were it was happening to us. It was so I had Viking nightmares or anyway, five minutes in, my wife she's just checked out. She goes to me, she goes to me, don't tell me you're enjoying this rubbish.
Speaker 5: Oh god, there we go.
Speaker 3: We got two and a half hours, Like, do you want to go this is brilliant. At one point she just had to pay utility.
Speaker 5: Bills on her phone, would would annoy me.
Speaker 3: An hour later, she's just looking at Instagram feeds and horses and ponies. Well, I'm watching more and more hacking and stuff like that. You've got to go and see The north Man.
Speaker 4: This is my kind of movie to see the Revenge of the Farking.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Just a couple of things to be aware of. You saw Big Little Lies with Nicole Kidman, and she's got that. I've never seen it anyway. The Nicole Kidman's in it, and it's quite strange actually because obviously Viking. She don't need to know a lot about Viking history, but they're, you know, basically set in their Danish and Norwegian. Nicole's got an Irish accent for no reason. Then at one moment it goes Scottish and then she remembers what movie she's in, like she's won on the wrong set, and she becomes like a strange Viking.
Speaker 5: She's always gonna.
Speaker 3: She's always got that wide eyed wherever she is, whether she's a Viking lady, she's got like three expressions or.
Speaker 4: The Russian meditation lady she was in nine Perfect Strangers.
Speaker 3: When she finally dials in the Viking. It's that Russian lady from nine Pervada Father plus from the move from the TV show right, which is very very good, Big Little Lies. The actor that played her husband in it is also in this movie.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: He's a star, but he's her sun.
Speaker 3: Now movie And even did the casting directors know they've been in something together?
Speaker 5: That's right, they're married. How are they now setting it to us?
Speaker 3: It's those two again, but now Irish Scottish Transylvanian kidman is now his mum and Ethan Hawk is in it as well. It is a great movie, however, it is not a Saturday night date night movie.
Speaker 8: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week on the show, the Big Talk was all about front loaders versus top loaders after Jackie Boy decided go and get himself a top loader?
Speaker 5: Got it and how was it? Over the weekend used it.
Speaker 4: It is the superior direction to face the whole of your washing machine. Tom, Yeah, three reasons why you can put it.
Speaker 5: We got a YouTube coming up.
Speaker 3: Wow alf the time you're sort of dozing when I come to you. And then the over prepared when I.
Speaker 5: Don't need to be.
Speaker 3: For three reasons, actually want this with his first finger.
Speaker 5: Number one. Al right, teacher, how many reasons you are? I want all three now, don't waste any of them, all right.
Speaker 4: The obvious one is you don't have to crouch down to put the clothes in, so you're just putting him in.
Speaker 5: The top So that is a good one.
Speaker 4: Actually, second one is you can lift the lid at anytime and throw more clothes in. Can't do it with the front loader because it locks you out. Because the water.
Speaker 5: What is it doing them?
Speaker 3: Because obviously apparently uses load more water as he found out last week and the extensive course, we thought it was okay to play it.
Speaker 4: But we have no stone unturned about the top loader.
Speaker 3: There's no opinion we need to air anymore about the whole washing machine front versus top loaders.
Speaker 5: I thought he used a lot of water. Is it all going to go flying everywhere?
Speaker 4: No? No, you, I mean it stopped spinning. Obviously when you lift the lid, you don't have to just chuck it in while it's rotating, right, So it stops it spinning. And then the third one is for some.
Speaker 5: By the way to the closor stick to the side they do like the GRAVI oh my god, it can you not watch that? I just want to watch that for a bit.
Speaker 4: And the third one is I don't know how it happens, but the clothes are dryer when the load is finished, as if it's like spinning the water off because it's spinning so fast.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 4: And now.
Speaker 5: I think that's the simpleton to believe that.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's actually I realized.
Speaker 5: About chatting to wide eyed people like you. It's like a cult.
Speaker 4: A few times, I know it is.
Speaker 3: If you've got a top loader loader, you are one of those people. You're all wide eyed and you're trying to get recruits.
Speaker 4: A few times I put my hand in when it was done, I thought, oh, did I not turn this on?
Speaker 3: This the top loader marketing board?
Speaker 5: Hang on? Did I even am I wearing these clothes? Alright? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Gone email last week about top loaders and frontloaders from another wide eyed cult member of the top loader Brigade. But there is the surname of a lovely email Haddock, Julie Haddock.
Speaker 5: Here's what we want to do over the next couple days. Can we do the alphabet our aids Z. This week of listeners with animals, mammals, amphibians, anything that would be on Noah's Ark?
Speaker 3: Do you have a surname of an animal that would be on Noah's Ark? So we've got Julie Haddock. I've got a friend who's called Linda Pike.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the sea's filling up quickly.
Speaker 5: Hey, we got we got the Pike.
Speaker 3: The ultimate win for me this week is we held as one caller who's got a Simian surname any member of the Simeon family. Where that's Oronga Tongue or Chris Kapuchin, Terry mccac.
Speaker 4: The lines are lighting up right now.
Speaker 9: They are.
Speaker 5: They're coming in on and don't be shy Simeon's surname people, this one's for you. Do you know anyone with an animal mammal?
Speaker 4: Alaphebian I can only think of another fish one Paul Salmon who played for Essenon.
Speaker 5: That's three to start with. We've got plenty of fishy ones.
Speaker 8: Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Patsy not with us on today's show. She's dealing with some family stuff at the moment. She's well daughter as well, hust and swell to some family stuff. I know maybe one who wears she's especially because breakfast aread in this country. If they're on the show, they've probably been fired. So just to reassure you, she's not. She's not been fired. Patsy does the firing. By the way, around here, we don't we don't. You don't fire Patsy. She fires you from her actual cannon. Just quickly I caught I called our producer yesterday, so I guess I bet that because I spoke to Patsy in it, and I thought i'd better let our producer Tom know. You know that I've just given Patsy more or less the week of put it in his form whatever you have to do that or spreadsheet, clipboard he carries around and the Stopwatch irang him. And this is exactly how the conversation I went. I said, hey, look, Patsy's got to deal some stuff. She I think she'd be off for us this week.
Speaker 5: But and he went yeah, and I could hear this. I guess it's now a bad time or something. I could tell him. It was obviously programming micro awave.
Speaker 3: Somebody's like no, no, I just had to I've just been home alone all weekend with the puppy.
Speaker 5: You know that dogs like the worst thing. That's who doesn't love. They are hard work.
Speaker 4: But come on, it's just a puppy. To be the most joyful man.
Speaker 5: It's just a puppy. Okay, it's just a puppy.
Speaker 3: Was like, this has been me and the puppy a weekend, and I went, okay, anyway, tomorrow's show and he goes to be honest, I haven't got a load for you.
Speaker 5: Bet you what he said. I went, all right, well, i'll see you in the morning. I guess. Anyway. That's why I'm now asking you. Do you have a surname of an animal?
Speaker 3: That's what happens, Yes, ages of animal surnames.
Speaker 5: This all comes from an email one of.
Speaker 3: You sent me last week. I always have a spy at the bottom of the email, mainly for your job title who you work for, because I've noticed like that. And then I saw the name Julie Haddock, and I thought, can we are there other listeners out there and have surnames of animals.
Speaker 5: Judy's actually heard all this. Good morning, Judy, good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you Christian empty?
Speaker 3: We're very very good this morning. Obviously Jack is now joined. He's a top loader.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes, very.
Speaker 5: Bad, very bad.
Speaker 4: You don't like the teploader.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't had one for years. Oh, I'm a front loader.
Speaker 4: I'm coming into the top loader world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Judy's got a front loader where you can press a button that says add garment mid wash.
Speaker 5: Don't care, are you Tim? Anyway? Judy? How can we have you? So we've already got your name, Judy Haddock?
Speaker 10: Well, yes, I just wanted to ring in personally. And I did have a specialist in Brisbane whose name was, as you said it, Chris Pike.
Speaker 5: There is a special a Dr Pike dtor Pike sounds up on the Wiggles dotor Pike and then there's a fishy little song about Dr Pike. Judy had it. Thank you very much for telling us about Dr Pike. You have a great day and you thanks Judy. Thanks your email last week.
Speaker 10: Bye, that's all right, bye, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Tim, good morning.
Speaker 8: Okay, I've got a mate name James Lamb l im B gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yep, thanks for happening. Jack out, we're spelling Lamb. He's about silent in there.
Speaker 5: It's funny, Tim. Thank you very much. Give us a call. You have a good week. Thank you, mane gotcha.
Speaker 3: Uh Stephen, good morning, Stephen, Good morning, Christian, Stephen.
Speaker 5: You had a good weekend. What is your animal surname? My surname is a Dea Stephen.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the r Yes, Stephen Deare.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for your surname. Have a good week, buddy, Thank you.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: Neil, good morning, Neil.
Speaker 12: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 5: A buddy, God, we got just about here you where are you right now? In fil down? And well, yes, I'm like that on the work again. Where do you work? I'm a truck driver, gotcha.
Speaker 12: I'm waiting for those lads you boused to close up.
Speaker 5: And my last name is Cockrel, the cockrow cock what a name? Yes, the fu.
Speaker 12: If you call me cocky, I'll know you know me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly cocky. Got ya, gotcha.
Speaker 3: We've done it all in now we've got all the possible variations.
Speaker 5: Now the Cockrell, lovely to meet you, the Cockrell.
Speaker 10: Have a good day.
Speaker 3: They turned up with that trailer so you can get it hitched up and on the road.
Speaker 12: They're just they're trying it down.
Speaker 10: I'm too lazy to do it. I'm the lazy car.
Speaker 5: Sleepy.
Speaker 3: Well leave that world all right now now cockrel, everyone has left the show. Graham, Graham. Graham. Producers were very excited. They said, you need to speak to Graham. Okay, Graham, what is your surname.
Speaker 5: My surname is Gibbons.
Speaker 3: You're great, Gibbons. What a great name. I prayed that we'd have a simeon surname. I didn't know we get it so quickly.
Speaker 5: Gream Gibbons and tell me this mister.
Speaker 3: Given when you're like booking tables or do anything, or booking airline tickets, people think you're joking with that name.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't ever really experienced that.
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 3: Forgetting early high school.
Speaker 5: Phone lines arout on here. Sorry, but we spoke to Graham Gibbons there.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Would you recognize your mum's voice? If you recognize your mum this week as we play that's my mum. As we count down to Mother's Day this Sunday. This Sunday Mother's Day, you can win one thousand dollars to spend at Binglee. We're simply going to play out each day a little bit of one of your mum's talking. You need to try and recognize your mum.
Speaker 5: First. Mum is coming up in five minutes time. Now. Rio normally sings.
Speaker 3: A little theme tunes for various things that we do on the show, the features that we do on the show.
Speaker 5: He was off last week with COVID.
Speaker 3: He's all fine. Now he's back in with us today while he was off. And this is like I was saying earlier with radio, whether you've got COVID or just a day off, it's like similar sharks and these waters. People will just jump in your grave. Seriously, pennies from a dead man's eyes. Caitlyn producer, Caitlyn, I don't even know this. Casey wasn't in again today, she was. I'm good to go if he's not going to be around permanently. I'm also like a Swiss armon Ice Christian. She's new on the team.
Speaker 5: She's sung the theme too, asked made this.
Speaker 11: They call her Bell, they call her Stacey, they call her Joe, they call her suit.
Speaker 5: There's my mom, there's my mom. Don't like she had another one. And then Krie Boberca here it again.
Speaker 11: They call her Bell, they call her Stacey. They call her Joe, they call her suit there's my mom, there's my mom.
Speaker 4: Where's the last where's the last one?
Speaker 5: No one goes.
Speaker 3: However, Rio has come back strong. He's heard this. He's gone into the recording studio. This is all just in the last half an hour the scenes here behind the show.
Speaker 1: That's fun. That's that's that's that's that's that's, that's.
Speaker 5: All right. Stand by five minutes time? Is it your mom?
Speaker 1: Is that my mom?
Speaker 3: Getting into calling on nine four one four one oh four three when one thousand dollars to spend.
Speaker 2: A bing me Carl Brener, you're listening to the Christian Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Mother's Day this Sunday. You need to get two gifts?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I do. Yeah, I didn't think of that's the spirit.
Speaker 5: Oh Bobby enthusiasm. That's the guy. I want the studio with me. Come on sleep, Joe.
Speaker 4: I guess you can get him at the same time, like, go down to the flare shot, gets some for mum, gets on for the new Mompanco.
Speaker 3: There you go, lovely, he's waking up there. If you want with the show, it's lovely, So can all dimmer switch over there? Celebrate your supermum with bing Lee and they're huge range of great gift ideas. Head to bing Lee today. So we're playing a game it's called That's My Mom. Not one but two producers on the show jocking in position to be the official theme tune to this. We have this unprompted one from producer Caitlin.
Speaker 11: They call her mom, they call her Joe, they call her suit. There's my mom, there's my mom.
Speaker 5: You hear it? You hear that? How got be bothered?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure this is that good? Rio has come back from COVID. You can't keep the kid away from COVID.
Speaker 1: That's smart.
Speaker 9: That's mom, that's my that's my mom.
Speaker 1: That's my that's my that's my, that's my mom.
Speaker 5: He's ruin. This week, we're going to play out one of your mom's. You've got to guess who your mom is where You've got to claim your mom within an hour, and you wear in one thousand dollars to spend at being Lee. First, the first mystery mom, Oh, mystery mom, Mystery mo, mystery mom? Who is it? It's me? Mystery mum? Is this one? Is this your mum?
Speaker 12: My children still live at home, so.
Speaker 5: They all live at home, all right? You all live at home?
Speaker 3: Be all good if you don't claim your mom by eighty, not this morning, because you're back here in today.
Speaker 5: Is this your mom?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: My children still live at home?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So if you recognize that is your mum, call us right now, win one thousand dollars to spend being lead.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: So far, how sad?
Speaker 3: So a little mum's lost in lost property, No one's come to claim her.
Speaker 5: Is this your mom?
Speaker 12: Oh, my children still live at home?
Speaker 5: Maybe this might n's your memory?
Speaker 10: One of my children was can siege in a cabin?
Speaker 5: Were you conceived in a cabin? Your mom's telling us all about it right now now four one four four three Claim your mom by.
Speaker 4: Eight although would you know where you were conceived? I wouldn't know where I was conceived, No.
Speaker 5: And I won't want to know either, But that mum was happy to tell us and everyone this morning.
Speaker 10: One of my children was conceive in a cabin.
Speaker 3: Play that clip a lot. If you don't call in, tell us who that is? By the way.
Speaker 5: Four one four one o four three. Amazing scenes over the weekends at the Home of Democracy in the UK and the British government, which is the Houses of Parliament where all the MPs who have been elected to conduct business in democracy and using there an amazing entitlement to vote and have saying how the country and the constituencies affairs are run, do important work. Yes, they're supposed to be better than us.
Speaker 3: One of them, Neil Parrish, a politician that no one had ever heard of before in the UK, now is a name all over the world because he got caught looking at pornography on his phone whilst in session, whilst waiting to vote on important sort of you know, parliamentary matters looking at pornography on his phone. If you're going to do that, sir, wait wait, how morny are you? Was it incredingly arousing topic?
Speaker 5: You will get? Well, I can't, I can't wait. You know there are people around watching.
Speaker 3: I mean anyway, look, you know everyone saw around the worlds going oh my god, Wow, he's he's come out. There's a real legit thing here. It's it's not, honestly, it's not what I think. Turns out he was Look what he was googling was tractors and accidentally took him to a site he's actually is he's he is saying, this is what happened.
Speaker 5: He was googling tractors because he loves a bit tractor porn, right, and.
Speaker 4: You're not working, by the way, if you googling tractors.
Speaker 3: He googled tractors. This is what he's actually said. He's obviously had a meeting with Image consultants. Baris Johnson said, look, we've had enough scandal in this party. You know, I accidentally turned up a party at my own house. I didn't even know it's a party. You can't be doing on that new phone. We need a water type thing.
Speaker 5: Here that the publicly could go Oh, that's fair. The best they could go up.
Speaker 3: He was googling tractors and he accidentally clicked on a video for porn actors. Tractors actors, Jack, can you just google now put it in there like Neil Parrish. Let's just hear him out. This is him in an interview by the way over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Poor guy. It's gone all round or it's been grilled.
Speaker 13: So is your decision based on an acknowledgment of wrongdoing?
Speaker 7: Yes, then I'll explain to you exactly what it is. The situation was that I. Funnily enough, it was tractor as I was looking at, and so I did get into another website that had a sort of very similar name, and I watched it for a bit, which I shouldn't have done.
Speaker 3: Then, right, First of all we said no, it's just a one off thing. Then later on what they got it's like? Then I didn't go back and have another look. But to be fair, it was a really hot looking John Dere. I mean, wow, we have you seen a combine harvester?
Speaker 5: They gave me hot so Jack. What happens if you actually just google tractors?
Speaker 4: You get John Deere Australia, you get bot, you get so detractors, you get farm Atmachinery Sales dot Com.
Speaker 3: No naked people, people doing adult things like plowing each other's fields.
Speaker 4: No, I've turned off the safe search as well, so anything should be coming on you usually have that.
Speaker 5: Luckily he knew how to do that work.
Speaker 4: There is nothing, at least on Google homepage that would take you to a pornographic site.
Speaker 13: So is your decision based on an acknowledgment of wrongdoing?
Speaker 7: Yes, and I'll explain to you exactly what it is. Okay, the situation was that. I. Funnily enough, it was tractor as I was looking at, and so I did get into another website that had a sort of very similar name, and I watched it for a bit, which I shouldn't have done.
Speaker 5: Believe, these are two adults.
Speaker 3: I love the journalists who goes, okay, like we're really going to do this? Are you really going for the tractor thing? Because they told me that apparently you were. Okay, just have this in the gat ghosts Okay, we're doing so is.
Speaker 13: Your decision based on an acknowledgment of wrongdoing?
Speaker 7: Yes, then I'll explain to you exactly what it is. Okay, the situation was that. Funnily enough, it was as I was looking at, and so I did get into another website that had a sort of very similar name, and I watched it for a bit, which I shouldn't have done.
Speaker 3: The other thing I needed about because this clip here, it looks like he's caught on the way there to sort of sell this thing.
Speaker 5: He's wearing farming gear. It's to prove how he's coming character.
Speaker 3: The image consults that work must just go hang on a minute, let's just put some straw behind your ear. So I'll just come up on the far right now to excuse my muddy Wellington. So I've got here, all right, So we won this morning. What have you been caught out at work doing?
Speaker 5: Not that?
Speaker 3: Okay, if you've been caught doing that, we don't want to hear about it. Okay, what have you been caught doing? Ninety four one four one oh four three? What is you're looking for? Tractors? Accidentally? The funny thing was as tractors porn actors.
Speaker 5: It's very easy.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every day this week, one thousand dollars up for grabs for you to spend at binglee as we play that's my mom.
Speaker 9: That's that's mom, that's my, that's far mom, that's my that's mo, that's my that's.
Speaker 3: We've been chatting to some of your moms. Would you recognize your mom from a voice alone? If so, you win one thousand dollars twenty five minutes ago to try and claim this morning's mom.
Speaker 5: No one's claimed this mum. Is this your mum? She has three kids? You all still live at home. You're in your twenties.
Speaker 12: Oh, my children still live at home.
Speaker 5: One of you is made in a cabin.
Speaker 10: One of my children was can see in a cabin. One of my children's name rhymes WITHO.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 4: Even if it doesn't sound like your mum, call up and try. It's a thousand buck.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: One of my children has broken their colar bone three times.
Speaker 3: All right, if that is your mum, give us a call nine four one four one O four three. Been asking this morning after the British MP who was caught looking at pornography on his phone has said no that any It's an easy, easy mistake to make. I was looking for tractors and n actually got led into a exciting website with pawn actors. Or ask you what did you get caught out of work doing? Perry who works on this show, you used to have a job before he joined us with JB.
Speaker 5: High Fine.
Speaker 3: He was told off by his manager for eating cold cuts of meat at his desk.
Speaker 4: He ran the camera's apartment as well. So I just imagine these greasy fingers.
Speaker 5: As he's such showing you how the new Nikon works.
Speaker 3: Oh sori, A little bit of salami dust left on that one and I just lick it off, don't worry.
Speaker 5: I was the thing about cold meats.
Speaker 3: I love cold mits, but they belong in an environment and a context.
Speaker 5: Don't they strong? At home? Some of Jbhigh five?
Speaker 3: Even though they're cabinets, aren't they the moment you go and go, you're gonna smell peppered cured meats.
Speaker 5: Aren't you hanging in the air well?
Speaker 8: Christian Connell's show podcast, This is a Mum?
Speaker 5: Is it your mum? Oh?
Speaker 12: My children still live at home?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Three, the three of you. You're in your twenties. You live at home with this mum.
Speaker 10: One of my children was can see in a cabin One of my children's name rhymes with blake.
Speaker 3: Snake rhymes with snake. Sounds like it Because no one's called in forty one minutes Flake. I feel sorry for this mum Jack. She's gonna be sat by the radio thinking she must be listening right, thinking they're going to guess who I am in a minute?
Speaker 5: Are they in the house? All they up? Yet they're all in their twenties.
Speaker 4: I was worried last week that people were cheat that the mom would just tell their children calling on Monday, I'm going to be on no. Yeah, I feel like I wish she did. She becau I'm sorry for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thousand bucks up for grabs to spend at Bingley.
Speaker 5: If that is your mom, there is a mum who hasn't been claimed. It's heartbreaking. It's mother and Sunday this weekend.
Speaker 10: One of my children's name rhymes with La.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll give you another clue. That mum is called Gillian.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Heartbreaking scenes today. I even say what the mum is called. Not one of Gillian's three kids who all live at home, you're all in your twenties, have called in to say, hey, listen, my mum is called Jillian.
Speaker 5: I'm as your chance. I am here.
Speaker 4: If you know somebody who has a mum called Jillian, just tell them to call the show in the next thirteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Winter thousand bucks sad times today on day one off, that's my mum bing Leah loving this. They haven't got to give away a thousand months today. This carries on by the end of the week. We just have five very upset moms, no winners.
Speaker 4: And being laid pockets all the carriy.
Speaker 3: So how do you get on their longest road trip so far with little seven week old baby Gordon.
Speaker 4: We stripped him in and went out to Yarra Glenn, beautiful part of Melton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we still at there a couple of times. It's stunning in there, those beautiful wide open space.
Speaker 4: Out near Hillsville. We went to a country footage match and he was actually pretty good for his long car trip, over an hour in the car, so at worried about it. He slept on the way there, He slept at the game. He was great, chatting to everybody.
Speaker 5: But then do you worry you're going to pay the price in the evening.
Speaker 4: That's the thing coming back, you know, it gets to that itchy time of night where he's always stressed, like six o'clock, Yeah, witching our Honestly, it is because something clicks in him. He's like, I'm not happy anymore. Nothing's changing.
Speaker 5: It's all so delicate.
Speaker 3: Just one little thing that you do, like one degree that you've done slightly different during the day. Haw's a dramatic consequence.
Speaker 4: And they go. He can go from smiling to what seems like the greatest pain in the world within a milli seconds. So he flicked that switch on Saturday as we're getting into the car and like, oh no, we got an hour ahead of us, and he's already getting in the car. Grumpy Bank is sitting in the back with him. He's screaming, he's cracked it. I just want to get home because I'm starving. I'm really hungry. But that's the way you're saying he's cracked.
Speaker 3: He's seven weeks old, can't even hold his head straight up yet, control his pals.
Speaker 5: But he knows how to crack it.
Speaker 4: He has he's well and truly threw the toys out of the cot.
Speaker 3: And did he poop himself a well, because sometimes when they're really angry, it's like they summon a poop and then you're driving along you're like, you know, you didn't need to look around.
Speaker 5: There's a smell that fills the coat. Oh god, we'll pull over somewhere and change it.
Speaker 4: All of the above. He sink he's hungry. I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: Everybody's As an adult, if you cracked it, and there's part of that, you actually saw it was yourself. You didn't like the takeaway, you didn't want to go and seek and let dinner party while you're there. You cracked it so bad you actually saw yourself Dave, we've spoken about this, go and change your pants.
Speaker 4: Well, that dumpling place I told you was booked on Friday night was.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, so we're driving home. We still got more than an hour ago, and he's got to pull over to feed, and I was like, oh, I'm hungry too, But I guess he's hungry outweighs my hunger for well.
Speaker 3: Done, well done, don't guess. It does take the guess work out of.
Speaker 5: Being the dad.
Speaker 4: So we pull into some random car park. It's a basketball court in Diamond Creek, and we're about to feed him. I get out of the car to help him get onto banker and feed. As I'm getting out of the car, I smell the unmistakable scent of a sausage sizzle heaven Sin.
Speaker 5: Suddenly everything's okay.
Speaker 4: A sausage from God Gord and feeds. I go up and get two sausages. I eat them in the time he's still feeding another twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: I've made your proper sort of that's all even wants. A snag white bread onions.
Speaker 4: Perfect, it's you bunning snag. It just happens to be this time for the Diamond Valley Eagles.
Speaker 5: Old tap or did you have cash?
Speaker 4: Even had cash on? Everything was sinking up. Twenty minutes later, he's still feeding. It takes him about half an hour to feed. Made room for a third one three sausages.
Speaker 3: Yes, don't you find in that moment when there's just the unexpected thing a little it's a sliver of joy, right, And when a day looked like it was running away from you. That's better than going to a restaurant. You've had book for six weeks and going up for a big meal. It actually means more to you.
Speaker 4: You're right, a pricing meal couldn't even outdo like seven fifty dollars seven dollars fifty worth of sausages. And it's probably the best meal I've had since the start of the year.
Speaker 5: And Gordon gets a feed as well.
Speaker 3: It's when when coming up next, one of the worst things to do to do with shopping I had to do early Saturday morning.
Speaker 5: I tell you what it is next.
Speaker 8: Carl Breer, you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show.
Speaker 5: Podcast, Day one on. That's my Mum. We got this be so easy. Jack seriously was worried in a.
Speaker 3: Meeting we had about this last week that we'd be defrauded of all these fake kids calling in claiming for mums sadly what we thought we'd do, and we are still been doing this every day this week we'll play out a voice of a mum and you've got to work out or guess, well, that's my mum. So so far this morning of the last sort of fifty odd minutes, super.
Speaker 12: Plane this, Oh, my children still live at home.
Speaker 3: She's been telling us bits about her family, the three kids all at home in the twenties.
Speaker 10: One of my children's name rhymes with now.
Speaker 5: When we getting on like a house some fie.
Speaker 10: One of my children was can see in a cabin.
Speaker 3: So all of that just goes out into the ether, nothing, no idea. Then I go, she's called Chillian. Oh that's my mom. People are calling in. Now I get a feeling this will set the tone for the week. Catherine, is that your mom?
Speaker 10: No, Gillian's not my mum, but I will gladly adopt her for a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not a doctor mom.
Speaker 3: We're not running some scheme sponsor a mum for underprivileged moms.
Speaker 5: But Catherine, thank you for caring. No worries cor old Jilliant, never get involved in this, Stephanie. Yes, Stephanie, is that your mom?
Speaker 10: That is one hundred percent my mom?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 5: It is? Tell me tell me her name.
Speaker 10: Her name is Jillian, surname Nick.
Speaker 5: That is your mom.
Speaker 1: That's your mom. That's that's my that's my mom.
Speaker 3: That's my old Jill follow fifty five minutes for you to get your stuff together?
Speaker 5: What tipped it? Was it me simply saying her name's Gillian. No, it wasn't. Actually what was it? What was it?
Speaker 12: Steph So both of my brothers so flake rhymes are blake yep.
Speaker 10: My brother has broken his collarbone three times, one falling out of bed, which obviously means how high is that bed?
Speaker 12: Very high?
Speaker 10: No, it's a normal bed.
Speaker 12: It's a normal bed.
Speaker 5: Great, your mom is your bore MoMA. We've got a hold of her now. Jillian. Hello, Jillian, finally one of your three kids are still living home.
Speaker 3: Recognize you, Stephanie, Hello, sweet Hi?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 12: Are you God help you?
Speaker 10: I can't believe it. I've been talking about this all weekend and you just got through, just got through.
Speaker 5: There is no one else corning it.
Speaker 4: No one was claiming your jail the lines were wide open. Y.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry for your Jillian. So you've won one thousand dollars suspend at Bingley. So hopefully you can treat mum this Sunday and three of you can take her out Stephanie.
Speaker 8: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of you after hearing about the snag story ten minutes ago, text it in. Some of have even taken to email, which takes time and effort or one to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we hear that Jack had not.
Speaker 3: One, not two, but three snags while his wife was breastfeeding. Did be Anchor get any snags? Did you get any for her?
Speaker 4: Yes, be anchored. I did one of the original sausages I got for her, but she couldn't eat it while she's feeding him, Because I would have.
Speaker 5: Had they say us guys can't multi dusk.
Speaker 4: I would have had to feed her the sausage to see.
Speaker 3: I would pay good money to watch her man feeding a snatch's wife.
Speaker 5: She's press feeding looking for tractors.
Speaker 4: She was able to get a sassage after the phoenix.
Speaker 5: Yes, AnyWho misshard lyrics. Yes, in case you're wondering, it's gould one O four point three. Come on, him, it's just another Misshardman day. Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, miss hurd lyrics. Every Monday on the show we play the Mac. If we agree with your mishard lyrics, you'll hear this if not, And for the truly great Ones Hall of Famer last week two Hall of Famous Anthony for his one, Keith Urban and pitbull Son. Don't let me down the way she's moving that black dress like a hamster on fire.
Speaker 11: The whist is loves black dress like a hip some.
Speaker 3: Bla Hall of Famer. Also Serena the tea sure leuis armstrong. What a wonderful world. The dog says good night.
Speaker 5: Doug sacred Names. That's it, Doc say good night. It's brilliant, Doug Sacred Names.
Speaker 3: All right, brand new Hall of Famers, let's get into them. Sammy's got this one burned down the house by a g R.
Speaker 5: Used to keep it cool?
Speaker 1: You stick keep the cool?
Speaker 5: Or is it you sticky pickle?
Speaker 1: You stick keep the cool?
Speaker 5: What is it, miss sticky pickle?
Speaker 4: You sticky pickle, go you sticky the cool? Yeah suh.
Speaker 3: Sort of thing like an older relative would say to an unruly young teenager.
Speaker 5: You sticky pickle, you sticky the cool Yes, Don Christian, I don't know if you accept Spanish submissions for the mishard lyrics. Yes we do.
Speaker 3: Uh, Freddie Fender before the last tear drop falls, Perry C. Did I save your ass better fee?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, don don't don don't cross the streams, mate, just do what everyone else does.
Speaker 5: Don. Everyone knows it, don don't they? All right? Don? Come on mate, pack up, Come on mate, you've had too many.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Manisha, Blue Bird by Jamestown Revival, Bluebird, Carry me Over, blue Bird, come my Way.
Speaker 1: Killing come out?
Speaker 5: How to hear that? Didn't it? Huh?
Speaker 3: Uber carrying me over, Uber, Come my Way.
Speaker 5: That's how you do it, all right, that's how you do it, don Manisha, come on in Hall of Fame. I know how much you love Nicki minajh. Yeah that cranks over the weekend? Get you crunk on?
Speaker 3: David gheta fitting featuring Nicki Minaje, Turn me on. I just want you to father my young wit. Its something with Len McCartney, that line, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I just want you in a farner my young.
Speaker 5: Just terrible all about it? I just want you in a far my young. Every day we move further away from God? Or is it? And this is a far superior line. I just want you to fart on my young. I just want you in a far my young.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I well, don Alicia Quinn, I just want you in a my young. I just wanted to fart on my young. That's minage. I just want you in a farer my young, Lysia. This one comes from Sean Kelly. You too trip through your wires. I was cold and you clothed me, honey. Or is it I was born in Dublin, honey, Yes, it is world.
Speaker 5: I'm Sean.
Speaker 3: And finally, Marty's got this from the Boss, Bruce Springsteen. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out, tenth Avenue Freeze Out? Or is the Boss saying tell the devil you can freestyle.
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 5: That's a really well well spotted Marty.
Speaker 3: Tell the devil you can freestyle, Yeah, Marty, quite the fact.
Speaker 5: Miss her lyrics.
Speaker 3: As always, whenever you hear them or mishear them, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 8: Well Christian o connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Generic Show with a man who has a really it's getting louder and louder, rumbling tummy, What actually is going on? I know when our stomachs make that noise. Is it that you're hungry?
Speaker 5: What is it that?
Speaker 4: I don't even feel that hungry, but the groans are really loud.
Speaker 5: It was just that they're getting more frequents. Are you okay?
Speaker 4: I feel fine? I honestly feel fine. I can't control it, do you? Yeah? But I can wait till after the show. I don't need to go straight away.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure you can.
Speaker 3: I'm worried that there might be an Amber and Johnny situation and you might be dropping a grumpy on your time wist is shortly? Are you sure you don't need to go to toilet?
Speaker 4: I don't, please? Please play on?
Speaker 14: I thought that some human being and actually drop da grumpy burn term onto the bed.
Speaker 5: I don't think i'll ever ever tiring of hearing that.
Speaker 3: All right, So at the weekend, I do something which we all hate to do. You hate the person in front of you in a queue if they're doing this. I had to take something back to a retail outlet.
Speaker 4: It's just an I thought you never did. I thought you were like me and just you wear the cost of it.
Speaker 3: No, not anymore, not since a trip to England or money's or money's house load must be retrieved. England has broken the bank balance. I actually got a phone call tomorrow with the bank to go through things. Several times they put freezers on the credit card in London. I had to ring a ring my bank in Australia to go, no, no, we really are really are hammering that credit card. Please release it or we can't come back. So now I got up. It's awful things to take, and especially when it's clothing back, because I was. It was I got two hoodies right, and I was too lazy to try them on. So I thought I'd get medium and large and just give the kids the one that didn't fit me right. Neither of them fitted me right. I don't know what cube when they thought could get into them. So it's just the pain. You've got to take it back. I tried to actually offer. I tried to see if my wife would do it. I said, actually, you're you're going near Why she went, what.
Speaker 5: Is it to do? Take it back?
Speaker 3: And she went, I'm not doing that. No one takes something back for another human being. That is the path you must walk down a load. So I was so annoyed. I thought, this is going to hang over. I'm going to get it done. A weekend. I got up and I got into the very familiar department store at nine am, so there was there was literally no one around and to go there, and I said the woman, Hey, look, I just want to exchange that they don't fit.
Speaker 4: Did you go that early because you didn't want to be seen?
Speaker 5: No? No, I just wanted I didn't want the queue.
Speaker 3: I can't stand I can't stand it when I'm queueing and there's someone in front of you and you know that, Oh god, they're getting stuff out the carrier bag. It's a refund. They get that receipt out. And why why is no one trained on the till to just give a refund as well?
Speaker 5: Seriously, why are they going to go and get Steve? On this case? She had to call someone called Todd. She goes, well, I have to call Todd, and I went, who's here? Is that a mate?
Speaker 4: And sometimes he a fan of the show?
Speaker 5: Who's Todd?
Speaker 4: Sometimes they do the refund over the loudspeaker, so refund on us six so that everybody knows this cheap's case is trying to bring his back.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I get them out, and i'd ripped the tags off them.
Speaker 5: Now normally this who does that? I do as soon as I get in, I just ripped the tank.
Speaker 4: I'll try it later.
Speaker 5: I had the tag, so I said, look, I've got the tags. I've got to hear of a scene there, right, you are the.
Speaker 4: Exact difficult person that you say that you.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, I've got I've got the tags.
Speaker 3: I just took them off so they can put that little you know, that little posty thing. You've got a gun. There must be a gun out the bat that just goes She goes, oh, these tags have been removed, and looks start to sort of do some finally like that's the end of this case. In case, I went, look, but the tags are there. Then I started out, because I have a theory. You say anything in this country in a very sort of up to my English accent a bit, I said, actually, if you read the receipt, my statutory rights are I don't know what that means. I've heard it in the movie. My statue rights aren't affected by not having the tags attached. And she went, oh, right, and she goes, how do I know you haven't worn these? I said, I said, he's gonna have to take a wild lib of faith that I don't get my kicks as a forty nine year old man traveling around from David Jones to Myers, buying stuff, wearing it and taking it back.
Speaker 4: But how do you have a new set of clothes every day? And now we know, now we know back after the show.
Speaker 3: There's going to be a scam on me and a count affair one day. And then she goes, okay, and she goes, are these and they were literally brandy or I hadn't worn them?
Speaker 5: Okay, She goes, are these soiled? What I said? No, No, they have worn. She I just w to go.
Speaker 3: She does this, She picks up both the hoodies and does this. I'm gonna have to call Todd and I go, who is who is Todd?
Speaker 5: I take her.
Speaker 3: I even take a voucher. You know, I preferredness have the money refunded. Who's Tod? She goes, area manager, This is going to go to the area is now it's now ten minutes I've been talking to right, it's ten minutes past night. A queue is starting to build behind me. I'm sweating with a sheer awkwardness. Right, it's it's awful.
Speaker 4: And Tod's got a better nose on him as well, so he can really sniff out a sane if they're in there.
Speaker 3: You know, if I've been soiling these hoodies and I bring him back pre warn pre sold hoodies.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Todd's Todd's a great guy.
Speaker 3: Todd's do great. It all goes through. I get the refund. I actually for now on I think I'm just going to pay someone on air tasker. I actually think if there's a separate thing on ubers people just to take your stuff back and get a refund, they'd make a fortune.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We've got tickets you to go and see Michael Booble this Christmas Global Superstar Michael Booble because you don't know who he is, ah.
Speaker 5: Like Cal Boobleze from those adverts for what if?
Speaker 4: Is he local superstar Michael Booble, No global.
Speaker 3: Tones and nice dad? Global superstar Michael Booble only on radio and TV?
Speaker 5: Do you ever?
Speaker 3: No one says I'm going to see you might not know them, but Global Superstar Michael Boobla.
Speaker 5: If you win the tickets, be sure credit it funny.
Speaker 3: That's his full name, by the way, you might not know on his passport, first name, Global Superstar, surname Michael Boom.
Speaker 5: This is what I call radio just it's just Goff, isn't it just cuff Global Superstar Booble? Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 3: It's been his Higher Higher tour. Tim Albourn'srod Laverina. He is December the seventh and eighth. Tickets are on sound now at ticker Tech. All right, so now we've got that out of the way. Today's time wasteter. I went to the cinema over the weekend and I took my wife to see It's the first time I've been to Cinnamon two years a Right, it was great just to go back to cinema, even seeing the trailers, to tell her what we saw a trailer for that looks brilliant. The new Top Gun movie, Maverick, Oh my god, I told you he was a smoke show in that Tom Cruise at fifty seven fifty seven.
Speaker 5: Tell me what it looks. He looks. He looks healthier and more vibrant. What is it about the first Top Gun? No, The Night Miles Tennor.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize Myles Tennor is like the young Hymn version of him kind of in the movie. But it looks brilliant to my wife to see this. Turns out The north Men is not a date night movie. I heard this and thought, this is this is a date night movie.
Speaker 2: Follow save you, mother, I'm killing you.
Speaker 8: Her strength breaks men's phones.
Speaker 5: I have the coming to break their minds. I need to break their minds. He breaks their phones.
Speaker 2: By night.
Speaker 8: We will carry on my bloodshot vengeance.
Speaker 5: It's got a sword in it, by the way, called night Blade.
Speaker 4: I guess you can pitch it as a night blade. Pitch it to your partner as a period drama because your wife has like my wife.
Speaker 3: Sold it as a love story that just happened to be set in Viking times. And she was like, okay, because she if you said her love story, she will go and see it very quickly. It's a violent, so violent, so violent, a Viking revenge movie. And spoiler, the Vikings are the way they do get their revenge. There's a lot of chopping in hacking throughout the whole movie, and the only seats that we could find or I could book one that we're right at the front, so we were right in the action.
Speaker 5: Seeing that Viking Revenge.
Speaker 3: Movie, my wife didn't enjoy it ten out of ten from me. All right, So rom com action movie, take an action movie, try and turn it into a rom com. You're read to mark, Jackie boy, whell I be going to see superstar Michael Boomblay, Let's find out legally?
Speaker 5: Bond gold, when Dirty Harry met Sally Silver plus Notting Hills Cop. What's that Notting Hills Cop instead of Beverly Hills Cop and Notting Hills Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant in one movie.
Speaker 3: I'd pay good money for that silver plus, I Love You Spider Man silver, The Devil Wears Predator gold and in the Indiana Jones's Diary Gold. All right, Jackie boy, what have you got rom com action movies?
Speaker 4: James Bond a great action hero. James Bond.
Speaker 5: All right, we get it. It's like a global superstar. Methy Boobley gbal action hero.
Speaker 4: James Bond is the man with the Golden heart. Oh he's such a nice guy. Bless bronze. All that's the best I can do, Jack Sadly, that's my best one.
Speaker 3: Nod you snigre at one earlier? Was it the stomach rumblings?
Speaker 4: That was man with the golden heart? Oh, dear, we love terms of endearment.
Speaker 5: Such a sweet Oh it is it is? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful looking forward to terminators of endearment.
Speaker 5: Now that's more like it. Gold.
Speaker 4: You've got matrix.
Speaker 5: That's also gold. No, that's good.
Speaker 4: And the hills have eyes wide shut and.
Speaker 5: We're back down to Bronze. Up and Downies.
Speaker 8: The Christian Connell Show Podcast rom.
Speaker 5: Comma action movie.
Speaker 3: Take an action movie, try and turn it into a rom Comma romantic comedy. Jack, you're ready to Mark.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Ten things I beat out of you?
Speaker 3: Oh, Bronze driving, Miss Rambo not that good but still funny, funny.
Speaker 5: Daniel, He's just not that alien's you? Silver?
Speaker 3: I try though, Mark almost there, Bridget Jones in the Temple.
Speaker 4: Of Doom, Silver plus.
Speaker 5: Rambo's notebook.
Speaker 3: Bronze about eighty thousand of those rabos notebook people just trying about what can they cram in. There's a really full on action movie with notebook ps I killed Bill Silver, that's very good.
Speaker 5: What and Andrea downtown? Where's my abbey? So the dude wears my car. So much going on there. Neither of them are action movies. Mike.
Speaker 3: Look, I haven't seen the new Downton Abbey unless it takes a real dramatic choice. Quentin Tarantino presents What a Girl Wants.
Speaker 5: That's clever. Joe Maddie in love. Max.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's so happy now of mad Max Silver. Adam Sandler is the wedding Slayer.
Speaker 5: That's very good.
Speaker 7: Ray.
Speaker 5: Four wedding, four fast weddings and a furious funeral. Silver.
Speaker 3: I've going on there, Sammy the Fight, Breakfast Club, run, saving private rides, heartstrings.
Speaker 4: Poor guys.
Speaker 5: Somebody have a word with him, give him Mark.
Speaker 3: Scarlet, I love that Tango and Cinderella, Silver Doublo.
Speaker 5: Seven Weddings and a Funeral, Silver, I liked it all right. Who is off to see that global superstar Mickey Bobles.
Speaker 4: Congratulations Ray for the wedding Slayer.
Speaker 3: Well don't Ray, You're the winner. They enjoy going to see Michael Bouble at the end of the year. Tickets on now ticketec.
Speaker 8: Christian Connell's show podcast all.
Speaker 3: Right Tomorrow, Show Today, So back tomorrow, Another chance to play That's my mum. Will a mumby recognized within an hour or will we just have to say what the mum's name is called or be revealed on tomorrow's show.
Speaker 5: And also and last Friday show, when we.
Speaker 3: Were talking about how it's Mother's Day this Sunday and we're doing this thing every day this week. If you can spot your mom just from a little but we play of her voice, you can win a thousand dollars to spend on Binglee. We were playing a bit of TV's most famous mom, so we played a bit of Carol Brady.
Speaker 1: Here's the story.
Speaker 5: I love it, Lady Jack Graville. He had it in his own words, not mine, an unhealthy obsession with Carol Brady, but with the whole Brady. You said, Carol Brady, it's with all of them. And I was just that I don't know many.
Speaker 3: People of your age that watched this show because when you were a kid, you know South Park would have been on. You're watching this with your mom and dad, or because it was a family show.
Speaker 4: I watched it religiously the rewams, not with mum and dad, just by myself. From the ages of seven to ten. I wouldn't miss an.
Speaker 5: Episode, really, And what was it. You enjoyed so much about it.
Speaker 4: I just loved the wholesome family. I wish that I was part of their family, could hang out with the sisters, with the brothers. I wish Carol was my mom. Not that I had a pussionaire, But then.
Speaker 3: Why would you just go on Friday show and as an unhealthy obsession?
Speaker 4: Because I wasn't. I wasn't allowed to miss an episode and my parents would punish me if I was naughty. I wasn't allowed to watch the Bait Brady Bunch. That was my punishment.
Speaker 3: Really, Tom, on the show, we want to hear about your unhealthy obsessions.
Speaker 5: Have a great day. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.