Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Friday night. I took my daughters out for a bite to eat, so it's just me and them. As we live in jeans. We don't have to wear suits at work. We're very lucky we wear jeans. So do you find that you get through your jeans? They don't have that long in life because they get frayed around for a gentleman. They get from I mean, Patsy, you always look very she looks, you know, she always looks like she's got a proper job. Yep, you and I you could if you try to guess what we do for a living. We do not like we're broadcasting professionals. Okay, we could look like we do anything because we're in jeans most of the time. I find that, don't you find after a while the jeans, the seat of them, it gets very thin and threadback. I was going to say the same Mine always start to wear out, Yeah, right underneath. Yeah, that's it's call that, you know, let's all be polite here. But the gusset area, like the guts, it from men's jeans, if you're in them, you know, seven days a week like we are. It gets from a threadbed, doesn't it. And because you don't look.
Speaker 3: At that part of the gene, you just put them on. You don't always know, which is.
Speaker 2: Why when I was getting out of the Ubra on Friday night, I've got my two kids and suddenly I get it and it was it was a low down car, like a slom car. As we were getting out of it, just at the outside of the restaurant, I sort of twisted it get out and you know, when you know, straightway of torn it. It was just it was a noise. It was denim jeans as well. Once that starts to tear with a thigh, it's not a small one. It's a great, big, gaping flap. It wasn't that. That's that's like more like a lighter fabric. It was more like this. As I try to get out of the uber in front of the restaurant as well, that's it. The kids look around and they went, oh my god, what's that you? Oh no? And I felt it's like the White House has been breached. I felt, you've got to protect the president. Okay, swarm, swarm? I felt air, whether ship fill air?
Speaker 3: I guess, like you know, wh what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: The airplane, the window pops open, and you you've got to preserve dignity.
Speaker 3: Down there at all times.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've got to keep that cave protected. So straight away, right, I'm the girl's going they're behind me. The god you can see there's a great big there's a gap. There's a flap right, your backside is visible, especially when you have pale skin as well.
Speaker 3: I'm the same. It's like as soon as there's a whole very obvious to everybody, that old white pasty five. It's like a ham or something. It doesn't look well the color of the skin. Is he got you've got something? Whatever is he is? He allowed out of quarantine.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we sit down the table and the kids like, what you're going to do. I said, you got the toilet as well, You've got to go upstairs.
Speaker 3: It's going to get worse. So I had to maguive the situation. I've got a napkin, right, and.
Speaker 2: When they weren't looking around on the back of my pants actually like a kind of protector, like an extra sort of a gauze there, like triage on myself. And then went up to the toilet that it clearly looked like a napkin down the back of my ears. Anyway, this morning, I want to know what is it when you have a wardrobe malfunction. It's never at a good time. You're out in public and you've got to improvise and do something. Okay, So this morning your wardrobe malfunctions? Where were you?
Speaker 3: What happened? And how did you? Mcguy for it?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So wardrobe malfunctions, Kim, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Kem are you well this morning?
Speaker 5: Absolutely just pulled up at work so absladly that's okay.
Speaker 6: Yes, No, I was walking into a shop and I've got my dress caught on the door as I walked in, and it tore from the armpit three quarters of the way down my dressed.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I walked in and I was so embarrassed. So I'm trying to hop my dress together and I asked the lady for a stake well and city after before I could get at the back and I put this thing together to work.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're talking under the armpits, you're talking like your brass trap is visible and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Everything, And I'm just like, holy crap now, so she was actually surprised that it worked.
Speaker 3: So did you stay on your own or did you get her to help them? Stap away? You know?
Speaker 5: And I had to literally go out the back, take the dress off, staple the whole thing down, and put it back on.
Speaker 2: Every praise, high level improvise and skills. You're in my guy, for yourself. I'm impressed. This is what Janet Jackson needed the Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl was a.
Speaker 5: There's stapler and super glue. Yeah, but it actually it works. It was enough to get home and I high tailed it out of the shop. She goes, he's still want to keep shopping out of way. Yeah, I'll come back.
Speaker 3: It's like wardrobe treochs. You're doing there. That's amazing. Thank you very much. Going bye, Let's go to mal.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good way, Christian.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good mate, So your wardrobe malfunction will happened.
Speaker 7: I was teaching golf on the on the first team.
Speaker 3: Let me get those those guys.
Speaker 2: Slacks are way too tight, aren't they?
Speaker 7: Two beautiful young mums in front of twenty or thirty people on the first tea, waiting to hit off and rip from belt to crutch.
Speaker 3: Oh, my god, lady.
Speaker 7: Down a whole lot. Yeah, so quickly rip my dumper off, tied it around my waist, thinking no worries. So as soon as I jumping apart. But because I'm color blind, the jokes on me. So I head up and buy a pair of purple pants, come back to tell the story about the embarrassing pants ripping, and realize that I've now embarrassed myself twice.
Speaker 3: Your purple golf slacks. I didn't know they came here purple.
Speaker 5: Going on there?
Speaker 7: Y yeah, yeah, So that was a good day.
Speaker 3: All right, now, thank you very much, and Coil have a good week.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks mate, Dom.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Tom, Good morning, how are you all. I'm good.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: I split my pants from front tobacco right through the crutch and I fixed them. I fixed them with surgical tape. Mind you, this was at about ten o'clock in the morning, and I was working till flave thirty that night.
Speaker 3: Oh, I described the situation, and where are you are? You just started.
Speaker 4: Work or I was I just started shift for the day, because I was working back then, I was working in retail pharmacy, and I was just about you could literally say I was nine months pregnant, so nothing real was early fitting, and I twisted the wrong way and the whole the whole crutch split and I'm talking thanks gud, I wore nickers. Let's put it that way. Nothing was hidden and surgical taped it all up.
Speaker 2: So how are you behind the counter at the farms, because you've got those big old counters there anyway, so we never.
Speaker 4: Know, no, no, no, behind the counter, on the floor. It was everywhere. We're going back twenty eight years here, So there was jack of all trades at that stage with it, and it just went. So I had to surgical tape the day.
Speaker 3: In all that surgical tape. You've got all manner of stuff you could use.
Speaker 1: I guess well we did.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 4: But the surgical tapes the way to go. Half a role it held and it.
Speaker 2: Helps if you're some when you're getting atvenuver after have a bike to eat.
Speaker 3: I don't have sarch your tape as a backup on me. Dig some in your pocket, all right, I will for now, And thank you show mum.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 4: I was very pregnant and I needed a lot o triplets.
Speaker 3: Tom. Thank you very much. You cool take care of me, Bye.
Speaker 4: Hey guys.
Speaker 1: Bye The Christian O'Connell Show podcast