Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot. Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e.
Speaker 2: S Hey, why I Hey, as in kill hey, why.
Speaker 1: Okay? Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 2: Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good time? This is Is it just by a couple of mitchest me, don't forget? Now? Here is MITUREI and Community for episode sixty two.
Speaker 3: Here we are Mitch and I.
Speaker 2: Happy Easter, everyone, the Easter.
Speaker 1: Jenna groundskeeper is here.
Speaker 2: If you're listening the day this episode drops, it is literally Easter Sunday.
Speaker 1: He has risen. I even got some Eastern music for us.
Speaker 2: What is Eastern music? I don't think that exists.
Speaker 1: It's a gurgler. This is technically a hymn.
Speaker 4: This is beautiful child.
Speaker 1: I looked everywhere for hers but couldn't find them.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we can't do this.
Speaker 1: We can't Jesus hal rithm.
Speaker 5: No, of course, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: Some people in this building actually this very radio studio have come unstuck fire and making some religious jokes.
Speaker 5: So let's maybe see clear of that.
Speaker 1: I've got a backup.
Speaker 6: Hym No, this isn't a hymn of the Easter Bunny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is royalty free Eastern music. Because it took me so long to find out Easter music. What is Eastern music?
Speaker 5: I don't understand what makes it Eastern music, but whatever.
Speaker 1: I also got rabbit noises if you wanted to, we could play them in the background. I haven't played them yet. That's just Jenna.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of a dog squeaky toy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my, they're rabbits. I don't like that they're gone. Just the music. Happy Easter, guys, if you celebrated or not, we're here. We're having fun, and I hope you're having a great time with your families wherever you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I'll be back in bog And Gates by the time this episode comes out.
Speaker 1: Oh and I'll be I don't know, maybe one kind of surprise chocolate down and probably that's your favorite every Easter, I said, Mom, I want the Easter surprise big one.
Speaker 2: Are they technically eat the chocolate aren't they just generic egg shaped chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yes, but they make them in a big Formuly're like the size of a football, so much fun, and the toy is always so shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, like what it's.
Speaker 1: As a bionicle or a little car. I'm like that, like, no, that's what I think. One year we got a little a little Ferbie like I think they did a collab and I loved it. But every year since I'm like, oh, it's got to be good. I have to one up the Ferby. No, so it's always terrible. What's your go to chocolate?
Speaker 2: My Oh, I'm a very big fan of the redlip. I always look forward to it at this time of year. I love a red tulip.
Speaker 1: That's so underrated, country kid, that's all they could get to bog and gat Jenna, Well.
Speaker 4: I love red tulip.
Speaker 1: Oh well, so sorry. It's like that's the chocolate that you get exclusively at Audi or bi Low, Like it's the same brand. It's off brand.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not. It's not like the super crap chocolate that the grandparents buy from reject shop. But it is like a step below your normal Cadbury chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's a kind of chocolate that if you peeled the foil off the little bunny, you had a nibble, then left it for a day, you'd come back and it would be all white and chalky bullshit wood.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what it is about the redchulet, but they hit different for me. But then I found out recently that they're actually made by Cadbury, so it's technically the same shit, different wrapper.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make any sense when.
Speaker 1: They for me like that. When companies do that, I'm like, shit, I couldn't do it. I'm obsessed with Cadbury, Cabri. I'm a Cabri man.
Speaker 5: Throw it's the same ship but better.
Speaker 2: It's really what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Maybe it's like the iHeartRadio brand. And then you've got different podcasts. Yes, they all have the parent company, but they're all very different.
Speaker 2: That's a very good analogy, actually, But I'm telling you it's the same stuff I've actually brought in.
Speaker 5: As you can see, I brought into.
Speaker 2: Bunnies. One is the Cadbury, one is my favorite, the red tulip. And so I'm going to blindfold you and see if you can taste the difference well, and also which one you think is better as well? Because taste. Now, Jenna, I feel that out of all of us, you're the most evil. Would you mind bashing these bunnies faces?
Speaker 5: Inform me that misconnect them.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that was not the myth that I thought you were going to do. Put it on the plate and then bash it with your fist like she was glassing someone. She had the bunny in her hand and crossed it on the end of the table. Okay, that'll do things dinner.
Speaker 5: No, I don't make that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that. Oh yeah, that is a rabbit into threats.
Speaker 1: Don't play that. Let me see this. Oh I can't blind.
Speaker 2: Forward and she's gonna you're gonna have two plates.
Speaker 1: True, but well, Jenna bashes the bunny, which is not a euphemism. How do you celebrate your Lisa? What do you do always back home with the family.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just watching her. She makes the easiest tasks looks really difficult. Where did she.
Speaker 1: Get a mallet.
Speaker 2: Taking?
Speaker 1: Does she just wear a construction belt at all times? Do you have leather chaps with a mallet?
Speaker 2: I'm gathering a bit of red chill while we can turn.
Speaker 1: The bunny music off it. Okay, Now, Jenny, you were there at the first death of Jesus. Yes, do you believe he died for your sins?
Speaker 4: I do. I do personally believe that he did die for my sins.
Speaker 1: You actually helped push the concrete stone over the cavern that he slept in for three days.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I did, and it was the hardest three days.
Speaker 1: You told me before he went in, he winked at you. He did, just to say a jen he'd get out of here.
Speaker 4: It was just a specific wink like.
Speaker 1: It was a wink like no other can imagine.
Speaker 2: All Right, here we go. So there is a plate on your left and a plate on your right. One is Cadbury, one is red schorlip. So try the one at a time and tell me which one you think is red chorlop.
Speaker 1: Straight off the bat, I can tell you that this is a piece of chocolate.
Speaker 2: Okay. He just tried the plate on the right.
Speaker 1: Way. Yes, okay, I feel confident I already know what that is. Okay, but I will taste plate too for fairness. Right, I've seen the Queen's gambit.
Speaker 2: All trying the plate on the left.
Speaker 1: That's Cadbury. It is Red Chulp done.
Speaker 2: Are you locking in that answer?
Speaker 1: I'm locking it in with my hand on my head.
Speaker 2: So the plate you're holding in on your rights?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: You think that's red Schulup. You think that's disgusting, You can't stand it.
Speaker 1: The one that I tasted first definitely tasted like a poor family would have bought it.
Speaker 2: Remove your blindfold, fuck a.
Speaker 6: Lot.
Speaker 2: Look there you go.
Speaker 1: Do Let's start the show.
Speaker 2: Well, from Red Chulip to Red Ruster. If episode you've brought to you by Red Rooster, of course.
Speaker 1: Isn't it ever thinking of Red Rooster? Couldn'tess me if it is your first time listening, This is just me proudly brought you by Red Rooster. Try the new Crunchy Fried Chicken today. We need to kick off the show the same way we do every week with do is it just me?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 1: I'll we call them igems affectionately, something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mine, guys, is very confronting, very sexual, and it's left my relationship potentially in limbo.
Speaker 2: What God, that sounds intense.
Speaker 1: It's something that I need your advice on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, before we get into that which is quick FYI also coming up TV Things. It's a spin off of Talkback Things because there's been some wack shit happening in the TV world, So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I got that wrong. I'm livered. Was this close to getting a cab Re sponsorship too.
Speaker 2: Could have been the face of frog Tulip beautiful. I'm sorry to bang on you know what it was.
Speaker 1: It was a richness about that. Cabris very sweet, and I think red Chilip has a more adult flavor. So we were right in saying that, Yes, owned by the same parent company, but the chocolate is different. I'd have to be. He's going first UFS only time to process. Okay, let's jump in. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Have you ever lived through a plague of sorts?
Speaker 4: Not the black plague?
Speaker 5: We're not talking about your past lives.
Speaker 2: This life so plague.
Speaker 1: I've been to several plays in my tenure in New York City when I lived there, but no plagues.
Speaker 2: Oh great, well, lucky you city boy, because coun'try boy here. I've lived through a mouthplague. I've lived through a locust plague. That was interesting. I've to treat it like, you know, we'd rite they'd be locusts everywhere.
Speaker 1: What's the fuck as a locust?
Speaker 2: They're kind of like grasshoppers. Yeah, and they'd be everywhere, and we'd ride our bikes through them, and it was like those romantic scenes where like the autumn leaves blow up either side of you, beiful, almost like confetti. We're just like ride through the locust plague and they just flutter around us.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful mith plagues.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, wait when you say plague, you mean there's a lot of them or are they dead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a shitload of them.
Speaker 4: Oh my, there a lies.
Speaker 2: So the irony is that, you know how all the farmers were going through like horrific droughts over the last few years, and they've had a good couple of years recently. The irony is that all the extra rain and all the extra produce has actually created a perfect breeding environment for mice, which are now eating all the grain that they rips during the good years. Oh no, So Mum calls me the other day and says, hi, darling, are you coming home for Reesa?
Speaker 5: And I said, of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes, great, So just remember that mouse plague when you were little? Yeah, another one.
Speaker 5: I was like, what are you really?
Speaker 2: I googled it.
Speaker 5: I feel really flack.
Speaker 2: It's been going on for months. Most jobs out Whales and like Lower Queensland, fucking mice everywhere, Jenne, have you got that video we found earlier?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I have Google. Google one of my googling mouse plague.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's all you need to google. And so they like to hang in haystacks and like grain silos and stuff like that, and they're just everywhere. I read something like one mice couple, like two heterosexual mouth mice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, sorry, I've seen the footage. Yes, oh my god, there's thousands of them.
Speaker 2: I read that two heady mice like a couple of heterosexual mice can make up to five hundred.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, there are thousands on a haystack.
Speaker 2: Yeah everywhere.
Speaker 1: So I mean when you say you've lived through a plague, I mean it doesn't really affect you, doesn't, oh Jendle the flashbacks in his eye?
Speaker 2: How would you feel about having a fuckload of mice around you? And also this is you know, I'm not exactly having my income affected like the farmers are, but on a very petty level.
Speaker 5: Mama says.
Speaker 2: So the house is mostly fine, although there is a smell coming from your room onely that I haven't dealt with yet, but promise I will before you come home for esa.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what could that be? What dead mis multiple.
Speaker 2: Dead mice in my feeling.
Speaker 5: I've actually I don't think you fathom.
Speaker 2: No, a mouse plague is. You're downplaying it like it's not like you know, the Spanish flu whatever. Yeah, it's still pretty fuck to have excessive amounts of mice in your life.
Speaker 1: I had mice growing up. I had Curious the mouse, and then I had James the Mouse. We grew up with mice as pets, so I think they'd be quite lovely. That's definitely the city. I've never had a plague in my life.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got that to look forward to over the East Holidays.
Speaker 1: Back bike marks in his little toe into hospital because of bike marks.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh, this is what this plant. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: It's not just a thing to make jokes about how cute a mice they carry, and sorry they do. But there's all these people being like you have to dispose of them. You know, ethically and all this stuff, and it's like babes, it's a plague. It's beyond that point their cat. God knows what disease they're carting around. I would stomp on every one of them individually if it meant the plague ended way.
Speaker 1: What an image in his little sparkly converse and that he was sent from the pr company. Wait wait, wait, so people want you to collect them in a little shoe box and cut them off. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know re homeing them called the RSPCA. I have a rogue mouse.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they want, but basically there's no nice way about it. I'll see if I can get a video for our Instagram while I'm at home over ASA, see if I can find a spot where you just kind of it's like you look behind a cabinet and they're all just hiding. They don't like to be seen, but they're fucking there.
Speaker 1: And are They're the kind of things that when you're in bed at night sleeping, you hear like, yeah, you hear them running.
Speaker 2: Jane said, it's like that corn ad for McCain's mar Oh Mark, there hear no.
Speaker 1: Just firmin we have to do a show from bog and Gate. We will one day. It's just timings and whatnot. But oh my god, I'd adore that. I'd have so much fun. I'd be sweating and the microphone would brag from the salty liquid coming out of my brain.
Speaker 2: But if you've got time off over Issa, come visit and you can see all the little mice that you think, no trouble at all.
Speaker 1: It looks just like curious as so many idiot country boy. All right, ready for my agent?
Speaker 2: Ye is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have you guys never had a threesome?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I never have.
Speaker 2: What Jenna's like, make me admitted, Oh in this life or past life, this current life.
Speaker 1: Okay, god, I'm gonna say what She's surprise. It wouldn't surprise me because I haven't. And I have this week been proposed to by two influences, to media figures, people that are quite well known. What via Instagram? I have been asked propositioned to have a threesome, one with my beautiful partner Hayden and one without.
Speaker 2: No, that was my next question. Then you said two. I was like, you're the third, Well, your babe, haven't I now I don't watch to report without mate, and you just go fuck some other guy.
Speaker 1: Oh it was so bizarre. I just finished the radio show this was the first one, this is act one, and I got a message from someone being like, just heard you in the car. You sound great. But I'm like thank you.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: They work at a very well known media publication in Australia internationally, and I went, interesting, Hi, this is out of the blue talk talk talk talk talk. Conversation went nowhere, like it was dead.
Speaker 2: But like, I'm happy to fish for more compliments.
Speaker 5: Yes, that talented.
Speaker 1: Will you fuck me? I asked, and he was like. An hour later, when I got home in bed, fully showered in my pajamas, he went, hey, are you in Hayden open and I was like, we don't have a cafe. What does he think? What is he talking about? I'm like, oh, he means sexually. I'm like, hey, no, we are not, and he goes, we're exclusive, which we've we've discussed it. It's what we want to do. That's I'm very protective. So so just we just wouldn't work for us, you know. Goodness me, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know him as well as I know you, but fuck, it wouldn't work for you.
Speaker 1: Oh way, I couldn't do it. Maybe in the future I want to be in a different headspace, but right now, goodness me. Now I can barely look at myself in the mirror, let alone someone else do it well. And he went, oh, I'm open with my boyfriend and I would really like to fuck you. And I was like, oh oh, and he's like, yeah, me and my boyfriend open. It works for us. I think you're beautiful, You're a hunk. And then was like, going for it. I've always thought you were beautiful. I'm like, oh my god, all right, trying to push him away because I felt like he was drunk. He messaged me the next morning he's like, hey, sorry about last night. I was high, but the offer still standing. Oh oh. He didn't even take it back.
Speaker 2: So you're not even tempted to do it, none of the slightest well, none of us are going to try and persuade you otherwise. Yeah, and I frigid as It's very tricky though, as a single gay because there's this I think in this day and age, most people believe that monogamy is a myth, and I don't think people realize how common it is for people to be in open relationships. Do you know how many Tinder profiles I come across it are like shared, it's a couple.
Speaker 5: They're like they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Two husbands looking for a third for the night notes, things attached, blah blah blah. And yeah, it's actually really common to believe that monogamy's old school and that open relationships are more healthy because then you don't read cheating on each other.
Speaker 1: But I'm not interested, although I've got friends that are in open relationships, and I just think it's like the dream, like it's the ideal to be able to be so in love with one person but sleep around on the side, Like that's never gonna happen, So I'm not good for it. Then I did get a second one. Ironically this week on Snapchat, someone from from another radio station was like, you me, Hayden, threesome, they're a penis photo.
Speaker 4: He wasn't just a joke, No, it was legit.
Speaker 2: Wow okay, and so do even bother to run it by Hayden vet No.
Speaker 1: I told Hayden about both the instances. I'm vetoing it, but I would like to know a bit more so, I thought to myself on the waiting in the car, who is the slottiest horror of a person that I know? The most disgusting, downright rotten swamp dwelling sex positive gay man that I know. But unfortunately, Jordan's Mitch's beautiful housemaid.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jordan's the biggest slut you know.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no no, he's.
Speaker 1: Just sets positive and he's so open about it. Should he ask for advice or she has what to do or ask at all?
Speaker 5: This is your origine mate.
Speaker 9: Good evening, Jordan, Hi, where are so?
Speaker 5: You know Mitch described you as the biggest slutty nose?
Speaker 2: No, yes, I called him a whore. He's being fingered, Jordan.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you on. I just I have many questions. I don't know if you've been filling on it. Well, I'm sure you have. But I've been proposed by two different people this week to have a threesome. Okay, I'm wondering a should I do it?
Speaker 9: It depends either hayten or use a jealous.
Speaker 1: Type yes, extremely hello you then?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well yeah then I would definitely say no, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, describe to us the perks of a threesome. Why do you enjoy them? Because, no doubt you've done.
Speaker 9: Them many many times. So the the perks the threesome, many holes, many poles. Of course, Look, you can meet new people in the most interesting of ways. It also provides a lot of variety in the bedroom. True, so it introduces new new positions you can introduce. You know, you've got two hands, you can use them both you there's a different type. It's a different type of sensuality in different type of sex, really, right.
Speaker 1: But my main question is I don't understand what happens even when it's just one on one with Hayden and I. I'm like, I'm there's kind of not much I'm doing here. It's sort of a to B. It's very straightforward. What does the third person do while the other two were doing things?
Speaker 9: They kind of well, it depends. Some people just like to sit back and watch and then sort of get involved a little bit, and the other.
Speaker 2: One that really they get involved a little bit or there.
Speaker 9: Funny story, I have involved food once in a threesome.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 9: Basically? A few years ago, one guy who I've been with a few times, he messaged me and he was like, hey, I've got a new kink and he's like, my new kink is to be fucked with food. I like, what just lit up?
Speaker 2: I just said I can incorporate.
Speaker 1: Jordan. You aren't supposed to tell them about that.
Speaker 9: No, So I like what, okay? Continue, He's like, oh yeah, I like like, you know, grocery items and stuff. I'm like, oh what okay? Like he's like, can you do you want to come over? And I'm like I mean sure. He's like cool, can you go to Cole's before?
Speaker 2: What sort of grossy It's like deodorant cans?
Speaker 1: What are we talking? Did you want an abergine cucumber obergine?
Speaker 9: Yes, cucumber yes, so obergin being eggplants? Yes, eggplants. Cucumber capsicum was a really weird one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's the weird mine. We're talking egg plants here. They're quite big, yeah, but a boxy.
Speaker 9: Boxy yeah h. And then there was a bitter melon as well, and those are like really bitter melons, like a zucchini has ribbed for pleasure basically. And the final one was a kent pumpkin.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a huge go ahead with the fruit root.
Speaker 9: Yes, I did go ahead with the fruit root and there was so it was a threesome as well. So we were fruit. We're basically making a salad inside his asshole.
Speaker 2: Okay, please tell me you didn't put those things back in the fridge to go.
Speaker 9: Most of them actually most of them actually got peels, and I cooked him into a soup for him.
Speaker 1: Oh, are you serious?
Speaker 9: I am dead serious, Jordan.
Speaker 2: He made a soup out of his rector.
Speaker 9: I didn't eat the soup. How you know, when you boil something for a while, he kills all the bacteria.
Speaker 2: I understand that if you boil them, you kill all the bacteria.
Speaker 5: But it's not about science. It's about comment sense.
Speaker 1: That's fuck all right, Jordan, thank you for coming on the show. We appreciate it.
Speaker 9: That's all right. That's all right, darl enjoy the rest of your night.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: I've just been on Domain. I've sent you a couple of links. You were moving out of that house.
Speaker 2: Funnily enough, it doesn't affect the life of me nor my cats, so I don't give that's what it gets up to.
Speaker 5: So I don't mind.
Speaker 1: You know, your pussy's fine, but I don't know about his.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, you're still not keen on the threes, are you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: But the food thing you're off to Harris Farm unti dalla?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Both mitches are very needy.
Speaker 2: So make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say some Red Rooster reviews. Don't forget. If you leave a review on the podcast app and you read it out on the show, we'll hook you up with a new cruntry fried chicken. It's available at Red Rooster. Now I'll set you have some merch maybe some vouchers. Who knows whatever you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to have a word to you about that, Mitchell. Answer me honestly. Are you finding your prizing duties overwhelming?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I've told you, yes, I find it overwhelming.
Speaker 5: No, you haven't actually told me that.
Speaker 2: Every time I've checked in and you've been like, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine. But I just need to tell you that I've been getting messages sent to me personally, not the podcast page, me personally saying hey, Mitchell, it's been weeks I still haven't gotten my prize from Churyuse. It's a surprising thing, right, that was your your idea. You're like, what if we read out review sad surprise? And I said, sounds great. I want nothing to do with it. You make it your baby. I don't want another thing to think about.
Speaker 1: Did he say that? I did?
Speaker 2: And now here we are we did, And I'm getting people saying, hi, Mitch left me on Red I sent my address.
Speaker 5: Nothing's arrived.
Speaker 1: I did about three people.
Speaker 2: All our listeners are being let down, like I need to just be like, darln, what's the go Are you finding it stressful?
Speaker 1: I'm fine to do it. We don't even talk about it on here. It's fine. I'm fine. I can get it done. And now that I've had the bottom up, mate, what's the boot up my ass? It'll be great.
Speaker 2: Well, you have had two warnings off the cloud. Think I don't think you're up to it anymore.
Speaker 1: It's your call.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have something else to tell you. Actually, I had a meeting with my accountant this week and we were talking about the arrangement we have when it comes to payment for the podcast, because you know how we've got, you know, the merger, the millions, you know, the iheartrating stuff, the Red Roosters sponsorship, all that stuff. When it came to sorting that out, you and I were like, oh, let's just like put it in your bank account'll split it later. And I was like, yeah, okay, whatever, I'm find no worries. I didn't think anything of it, and my accountant told me this week that technically, in the eyes of the tax office, that makes you my subcontractor, which makes me your employer. Now it doesn't thereby I'm the boss here, bitch.
Speaker 4: Oh did you know about this, Jemma, no comment.
Speaker 1: No, this is ridiculous. You're not the boss.
Speaker 2: I mean, you and I both know that we're equal partners. But when push comes to shove, which is what's happening now, I have to step in and be the boss. It pains me to say, Mitchell, but unfortunately impacting this you're fired.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: You're fired.
Speaker 1: You can't fire me.
Speaker 5: I can, and I am.
Speaker 2: And it's never an easy conversation to have as an employer. This is the thing that we all dread the most, having to fire our staff.
Speaker 1: And I'm such a devout Christian.
Speaker 2: You're not performing your prizing duties up to scratch, which is why I've had to appoint a new Deputy chief of commerce.
Speaker 1: If there's someone fucking hiding in the wings of this station for the last couple of hours.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, please put your hands together. For prize keeper Jenna. Thank you ever received a promotion.
Speaker 4: Thank you, no longer issue.
Speaker 5: Just grounds keeper Jenna, Prize Deeper Dinner.
Speaker 4: I am the prize.
Speaker 1: I am a half owner in the show. So I'm fired. And hey, Mitch, how are you good? How are you good?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Thanks? I just rehide myself because I can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. But it's fine. The good news is I am willing to rehire you, but in a much, much more junior role.
Speaker 1: Very good at this and hr I'm not buying any of it. But if I was a junior at Krispy Kreme, I'd be terrified.
Speaker 2: You're on probation, so I wouldn't. I wouldn't get any with me. I wouldn't get lippy. Oh my god, yes, no, So your new junior role, this is what it looks like. You can only speak thirty percent less than me. I get more words than you. It's no longer fifty to fifty. I get seventy percent.
Speaker 1: Of the words. Right, that's easy. I'm happy to sit back.
Speaker 2: On the show. Now you're still required on Instagram Live. Oh that's the world, yeap you are. You're taking quite the pay cut because I can't expect Jenna to work like a dog keeping our prizing department afloat without a cut of your money.
Speaker 5: This is coming out of your pages.
Speaker 1: So you know I was getting paid nothing.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, get.
Speaker 4: My purse, thank you, thank you, fort This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'd like to be informed off. If you knew Jenna, you could have text me and said they're going to.
Speaker 4: Bring this no comment, no comment, Well we actually has Where.
Speaker 1: Did you get one hundred dollars bills from? I don't think they made them anymore.
Speaker 2: Ye I got it out of our kiddo, which I manage.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you do.
Speaker 1: I still have access to our kidio on that you never did.
Speaker 2: It's only my bank account, which is why i'm your employer. I didn't realize because you're my subcontractor.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Hold that up.
Speaker 4: I'm not showing you my money.
Speaker 2: She's got a hold what of cash which could have been yours? If you've done the painstaking task of walking some envelopes downstairs.
Speaker 4: I will see you in court.
Speaker 1: It's there's no court, Jenna.
Speaker 2: And just so you're all across it, the business restructure does technically put Jenna in a more senior position than you.
Speaker 1: Also, Jenna's above me.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is, yes, and she's not on probation.
Speaker 4: She's not.
Speaker 1: The business structure. It goes Mitchell. And then I'm a co founder. But I have no legal or menagerial.
Speaker 4: Wrong, none, don't don't even mention yourself.
Speaker 1: Then you're not there. That puts price pig.
Speaker 4: Was it it's price key.
Speaker 1: Prize keeper Jenna into icee. Yes, that's right, she's yes, second in charge of the cold supervisor desk. And then I am a junior.
Speaker 2: Yes on probation propation, so I could be cut at any moment.
Speaker 5: Be talking all.
Speaker 1: Let's say.
Speaker 4: Thank you everybody. I will get your prizes out as.
Speaker 1: A generated out the reviews or am I no?
Speaker 2: She can do?
Speaker 4: I will be and guess what I'm prepared. Oh, I have bad luck. I found new ones.
Speaker 2: Printed anyway, Prize keeper Jenna, what do we go?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get going. First of all, this is from Mellie Bean Mel.
Speaker 2: She goes, is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or is this podcast amazing. This podcast is the perfect way to treat your ears. Every episode is like catching up with good friends. I have often been feeling a bit low when I listen to an episode and find myself laughing out loud. You can't listen and not feel better from it. Uh bah Bah Jenna that's her name. Yes, we love her. She makes a show. Actually says that. Thank you for the laughs of the community and the entertainment. I always look forward to my weekly check ins with my family of igim idiots. Thank you, Mellie, Bean mel your prize will be coming to you shortly. Thank you. Next one, can I get some dound effects?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 6: Sorry, that'll do okay, Now we've got Kao bekai since Kaanna laughing manically while grocery shop and then it stopped because it was too long. Mitch, Mitch, and Jenna. What can I say? I feel like I've been on a journey.
Speaker 4: With you all. A mere six weeks ago, I discovered this podcast and have since listened to every episode. I've literally just finished the most recent episode. I've loved every second and have laughed loudly in public one too many times, haven't we all, Most notably in Aldie around a week week ago, where I had to stop pushing the trolley to gather myself, much to the disgust of some old bat who looks like she could have been Dot wiggins great aunt. Anyway, Love you guys and sorry tinnel Oh Kayoba kai Guayana. Incredible, thank you. You will also be getting your prize fac soon. Thank you, thank you. That was brought to you by Red Rooster.
Speaker 2: You have to explain the mechanic where you have to hit us up at a couple of mitches to claim your If you read out, they don't just get it.
Speaker 1: I'm very confused.
Speaker 4: They DM a couple of mitches on Instagram and we will sort out sort it out from there.
Speaker 1: Do you have the logins because you need them?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes I do. That's how I've been sending them out.
Speaker 6: Your ones that you were supposed to send out the tagline.
Speaker 1: For Red Rooster because you haven't said yet, Well, you've got a piece of paper in front of you to read it.
Speaker 2: Jenny, give me that cash. I already sent a few, Mitch. If I give you a little more of a cut, can you start reading them again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even want to cut that was just painful things. Oh, there's a couple of fifties there. I appreciate it, and I appreciate you, my boss, thank you so much. We'll send those out, guys. Both the prices will be sand number one and number two. You'll get the ACP. Thank you for listening to the show. Well, thanks to Red Rooster, the new Crunchy Fried Chicken is available right now. Speaking of well, launching a brand new segment on.
Speaker 2: A fan favorite segment of ours is talkback Tings right where we listen to the whack shit that goes down and talk back radio. Often it's their stuff ups.
Speaker 1: People submit talk back radio moments.
Speaker 8: I heard show.
Speaker 2: But oddly enough, things seem to have been running smoothly in the talk back radio world.
Speaker 5: I have not heard any startups.
Speaker 2: To bring you really in the TV world, however, haven't they had a fucking shocker of a fortnight, Oh bloody Channel nine Basically in Layman's terms, all their tech is fucked because they had a cyber attack.
Speaker 1: But they were hacked by the Russians in North Korea. I was told alleged, oh we can't really that they were hacked by external sources. I was tyed Goshi dialed in.
Speaker 2: From home anyway that Today show couldn't go to air that particular day.
Speaker 5: None of their live shows could, so they were fucked for a bit.
Speaker 2: They seemed to be back on track, but they said it's going to take a while to get everything back running smoothly. Imagine the engineers in this radio station trying to repair everything in the ground.
Speaker 1: Eye one night. I showed in there in Melbourne for three weeks and no one told me about it. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 5: You didn't think there'd be this desperate plea across Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Where's me?
Speaker 1: One person messaged me. It was like, have you been fired? I said, why, you haven't been on for weeks? And what I found out went back and listened. I was like, oh yeah, that's silence.
Speaker 5: And the engineers just went don't.
Speaker 1: It legitimately said where in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Just as things seemed to be getting back to normal after the hack, one of their news readers based in Melbourne, Peter Hitchener, Oh, oh, I love him legend. Yeah, he has been in the industry for four hundred years and he is quite loved, and he's also quite ancient, and so you would understand the audience's concern when he basically started dying before their eyes on air. You're kidding, No, I never kid Is this recent?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was the other day.
Speaker 2: Okay, turns out it with system migraine. But everyone fully thought he was stroking on air. Right, So let's start off this first bit of audio. This is the start of the bulletin. It wasn't too bad. It was just a little bit slurry and a little bit downcast, but he was managing to get most of his words right.
Speaker 5: But I just noticed they kept using.
Speaker 2: The word headache, which is terribly ironic in the story.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is nine News, Peter Hitchener, Good evening. A snap blockdown in Queensland has triggered a fresh round of headaches for travelers, with Victoria declaring Greater Brisbane a red zone. Laura Turners at Melbourne Airport now, Laura, they'll now need a permit to enter, and they'll also have to self quarantine.
Speaker 7: Correct Peter frustration out here at the airport again tonight. As of right now six pm, if you're Victorian and trying to come home from Greater Brisbane, you need to seek permission to come home.
Speaker 2: Peter more headaches ahead of Easter.
Speaker 8: Sounds like a thank you, Laura that you're.
Speaker 1: Telling me dog, what's your mouth, you slut?
Speaker 2: Stop reminding me.
Speaker 1: I run this shower around here. I am the king. Is my microphone on? I apologize?
Speaker 2: So yeah, his eyes were just a little bit squinted, and you can just tell that it looked like there was throbbing happening.
Speaker 5: So he was in the thick of a migraine. But he was carrying on.
Speaker 2: And then at this point, this is where he started to stumble over his words a bit. People thought, because of the whole hacking situation, maybe the order Q was failing, but no, he was just struggling in general.
Speaker 8: Donald Trump has newly weds in surprise after he high jacked a reception at Mara Lago. Donald Trump developed a reputation for crashing weddings at the resort during his presidency. For the first time in the.
Speaker 2: Standing fifty meters above the marabanol.
Speaker 1: We have, I don't know the marimanol. It's not ready.
Speaker 2: And at this point their Facebook page started to get flooded with people who fully thought he was dying and they were like, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 5: Send him home?
Speaker 2: Call an ambulance, like hundreds of comments.
Speaker 1: The nightly six pm news.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's like, isn't it the number one rating? Everyone thinks that's number one rating.
Speaker 5: No, the news still tops everything.
Speaker 4: And he's huge in Victoria.
Speaker 1: He's massive.
Speaker 2: Don't make fun of his weight, Jenny, anyway, he's slim. So people are concerned at this point, but he's kind of like, I'm on air. I can't just stop. So he kept pushing on and he did last like half an hour out of the one hour bulletin, but around the halfway mark, that's when they decided to replace him with a younger and much more handsome newsreader. Just quietly, but listen to the weather bitch trying to step in. It's like she's been waiting in the wings, going die, you old bastard.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 5: As soon as he.
Speaker 2: Started stumbling, you can hear her in the background, just going and coming up that she just started reading his lines for him with her mic not on an idiot.
Speaker 8: Here it is, well, Lavinia is here. Now. It's been rather cool today, Lavinia.
Speaker 10: It has pete and there were even a few showers this morning, but it's clear skies as we head into the Easter break and Melbourne has a thirty degree day to.
Speaker 2: Look forward to.
Speaker 10: So the Easter Bunny is going to bring home more than just the chocolates.
Speaker 3: This hear, Pete, Well that's good to hear.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much to Lavinia ahead in nine years.
Speaker 11: This welcome back to nine News. Peter Hitchener just feeling a little unwell, but we do press on.
Speaker 5: Hello handsome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oho, Clint, where did you come from?
Speaker 1: You may recognize me from my only fans. You could definitely hit the papers. She was rustling, ready to read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I imagine being the people in the control room that had to make the call. Just fucking go to the break. H'm dying, He's literally wouldn't you just let your heart?
Speaker 1: Would think? We have to say he's not dying. He had a migraine.
Speaker 2: So and he's back at work.
Speaker 1: He's doing well.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you figure out quite early on that you have a migraine because it seemed to be there from the start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a migraine suffer myself. I had a migraine suff what's happening? I had my.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Injim mixed feeling unwell.
Speaker 5: It's tagging a bit of a wren.
Speaker 1: I had a migraine. Boy, go, I you know what's funny. I don't talk about this much because I actually do have a brain illness. It's technically a chronic illness. It's called Kiari. Actually, what is it?
Speaker 2: Mitchell Ucari malformation? Why do you always have to ask me to remind you? Because you remember?
Speaker 1: And I think that's very nice. Haydn's like, what is it again? The chortle niggle niggle or my Sari malformation? Which means what life partner? It means so essentially my brain. Everyone has their brain, and then at the back we have like the spinal cord and the canal and the spinal fluid, and you've got the nervous system in there. My brain at the back, the cerebellum is falling out of the skull and he's essentially plugging up my spinal column like a bath plug. So like, you know, I'm a bigger guy. I've had this my whole life. When I exercise, which is very rarely, or if I have a bad sleep, or if I'm really stressed at work and the blood pressure goes up and everything gets a bit tighter, my spinal cord will literally be crushed and my brain will be squashed. So I actually and that fucks with the central nervous system because the central nervous system is right in there. So my speech can be thrown off, my vision can be thrown off, my temperature can be thrown off, my breathing, my heart rate. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Actually, you wouldn't shout up to work and try broadcast in that thought.
Speaker 1: Of no, and if you knew you had a migraine coming on, you would you wouldn't. But a lot of people push through because migraines are hard. It's one of those illnesses that people can't see. So you're like, oh, I've got a shocking migraine. Everyone's first thoughts are oh, yeah, all ride.
Speaker 4: And I think it's just a headache, you know, just a.
Speaker 2: Well what differentiates it? And this is not me being a cynic, I'm actually asking what differentiates it from a headache because I've never had a migraine.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's funny, my brain doctor, my neurosurgeon, he explained it to me. He was like, you know, you have never had a headache in your life, and he's like, all you have is migraines. That's all your your ki produces migraines.
Speaker 5: It's like you've only ever had migraines. Make no mistake.
Speaker 2: You are a headache, yes, but I've never had.
Speaker 1: That's what he said. Yeah, and then he charged me eight hundred dollars. I've never had a headache. I feel like I've had maybe one or two and they are like, Oh my god. I wish I could have daily headaches. Like when I get a headache, I'm like, oh, I know exactly where that is. Give me a penaldole and I'm fine. But when I get my migraines, it'll start at like eight am when I wake up, and when I'm making my coffee, I feel it in the base of my spine. When I move my eyes. You know when you're about to like get a flu, and you move your eyes and it feels like your eyes are on like a.
Speaker 2: Right you can still It's like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, you're you get auroras. I don't get these, but a lot of people do. Where you see little strings of light randomly, yeah, and it's like, oh, there's a there's a little piece of light. It's coming and once it hits oh my god. You're out. I can't think like, I can't think straight, I don't speak.
Speaker 5: What's the adjective?
Speaker 2: Is it like a swelling, a throbbing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For me, it's a throbbing. It's with my heart beat, so I can every time my heart beats, I can literally feel like a stab in the.
Speaker 2: Back of everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, for me, it's the back of my skull where my Kiari malformation is. My child will dicky dicky, and it can last for hours. Like my body is immute to penodol and erophone. I just pump codine. It's terrific. So my migraine is awful.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Just like? Lie down?
Speaker 1: I have two patadine, fought two neurophone, a whole liter of water and I sleep for five hours. Sounds quite nice actually, And I'm constipated for a month.
Speaker 4: Those painkillers, fuck you are the pendine for.
Speaker 1: What's the worst. Sometimes sometimes I've had with the macas for a couple of days. I'm like, hey, babe, where there's pending vault and I'll have it instead of having stool hardness. Okay, was that someone asked? Someone over there asked, yeah, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Google Kiari malformation educate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you ever call in six saying I've got a migraine, I just have to be like, oh fuck, you have to go, must be bad.
Speaker 5: I don't think you ever have though not work.
Speaker 1: No I haven't.
Speaker 2: But conveniently you only get them one weekends.
Speaker 1: On Sunday night at six pm. But I the I we have time, and thank you Mitchell Jury the weather coming up in twelve, So dumb Peter Hitchen is fine as am.
Speaker 2: I Gay's back at work. You haven't missed the day.
Speaker 1: If you ever need to thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It's funny though, because at your boss you'd have to call him. Think just by the way, well we've learned you can't even try and broadcast while suffering a migraine. Now you sound like that's so rude.
Speaker 1: I thought he was choking. Well he was seventy five was He's not dead.
Speaker 10: He is.
Speaker 5: Forty years ago.
Speaker 1: He is very old, and you know it's even worth He was doing a segment for our The Kiss one on one one in Melbourne breakfast show the day before and he was exerting physical energy. He was playing handh oh imagine they called amagine being the show that killed Peter Hitchiner. Imagine if Kerry Anne fell off that trapieze the day after our Studio ten interview, they would have said it was us and it really Wasn't.
Speaker 2: You know that Peter Hitchener is gay? Apparently?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you not know that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, he was caught in a quote unquote compromising position with a man in the.
Speaker 5: Back of a car by police.
Speaker 1: What there is shocking to me.
Speaker 5: In breaking news?
Speaker 1: Gourgle it. Can someone get me this article? There's many seventy five year old men of that ilk in the Australian media that are allegedly gay.
Speaker 2: So there was there was rumors for a long time after he was busted in the compromising position, but it wasn't until twenty eighteen. He was doing a newspaper interview about his ten years as chief news presenter with Channel nine and it was during that for the first time he acknowledged yeah gay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: For him and he gives off those vibes. Is jovial, sweet you.
Speaker 2: In the Oh my god, that'll be having a microphe.
Speaker 7: We will.
Speaker 1: TV. I want to end up Melbourne's ab awful down.
Speaker 2: You have to report in fact, you'll make shit up all the time.
Speaker 5: You're a flight race.
Speaker 1: It'll just say earthquake in China, and I'll go thirteen dead in China after earth that meets. You can't embezzle the fans embellishbezzel. Good on you, HITCHI for being gay.
Speaker 5: His family knew all along.
Speaker 2: We were encouraged to be good to one another and be good to other people. Who you are is who you are. I'm trying to find the bit where he talks about having a partner.
Speaker 1: I throw it.
Speaker 2: Didn't make that up.
Speaker 1: I actually found Did.
Speaker 4: You know he was harassed for months by a stalker?
Speaker 1: You're kidding, Jenna.
Speaker 5: We know it was you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lived in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: You just oh you did, Jenna.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy. Goodness me. I actually have the audio of his coming out to his family. It's very gut wrenching and he really struggles to get through it.
Speaker 8: Donald Trump has newly weds in and out surprise after he hijacked a reception at mar Lago.
Speaker 1: That's his family cheering because in the end they were accepting. However, he struggled to get through it.
Speaker 2: I can't find anything about the partner. I really want to know you know that Ian Ross Channel seven news reader also, okay, how to partner?
Speaker 1: Ad what happened to him?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: Ian Ross is dead but he had a partner for many years.
Speaker 1: Really yep, Ian Ross journalist. This is not entertaining for anyone other than Australian.
Speaker 5: Can you find the d gym Top five open? I'm going to do the top five gay.
Speaker 1: Top five news readers. You didn't know what puffs?
Speaker 2: I got told the other day about one that came out. I wish I could tell you, but I can't because it's like I learned from one of his colleagues that works in TV with him, and like he's got a wife and kids and shit, And I'm like, oh, juicy, Juthy Doothy. We're all poopsy media, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us off the clown?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't dare.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a photo Peter hitching in his underpants for dinner.
Speaker 5: How did you find that his bedroom window?
Speaker 1: When she was it was all freeventeen. We're back next week. Oh no, we're not. Actually make sure you have the announcement to make.
Speaker 2: It's some an announcement.
Speaker 1: We're taking it some time off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just gonna have a couple of weeks off with a bit of an Easter break. If we won't be gone long, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm celebrating over it and we will be back soon. All thanks to Red Roofs Starter. For get the new Crunchy Fried Chicken as availble now. Merch is over. Merch March is done. It's quite clearly April.
Speaker 2: It'll be with you soon.
Speaker 5: Guys, hang in there. Thank you for ordering.
Speaker 1: If you did, thank you to everyone, and we will see you all in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify. Hey, Hi, welcome to add Brief. This is a secret segment on the end. We call it eighty D Brief because it's a couple of people with ADD or suspected ADD having a debrief, just.
Speaker 5: Talking shit, unscripted. That's really all it is.
Speaker 2: Don't have your expectations, Hi, for fox sake, you'll be disappointed.
Speaker 1: Keep him down low, please do like give him.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: We need to get to the bottom of something. Well, why the fuck was I fired?
Speaker 2: Because you weren't sending people their prices. I need to stress to you guys that Mitch is too polite to say no when he's feelings stressed. And so he took this on and I said, would it make it easier if I put all the prizing into envelopes, so all you have to do is write the address on them and put them in the mail. But it was very sad. Don't have to get stamps. Everything was done except the actual writing of the address paid. And then I kept getting all these messages and I kept saying, Dallan, do you need someone else to take it off you? And he just skips saying no, no, I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it. And so, as the boss of this business, I had to make the executive decision that you're just too fucking lazy to get it done.
Speaker 1: To see the paperwork, I don't believe you're my boss. Hey, I need to see the paperwork.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can speak to our accountant like mech was like, I don't have.
Speaker 1: A good account That'm like, he's mine, boom brilliant.
Speaker 4: That has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Now he stabbed me in the back.
Speaker 2: I didn't stab you in the back of.
Speaker 1: Professional advice the accountant, not you.
Speaker 2: He was just he was just telling me what the situation was. You don't know the power I think you'll find.
Speaker 1: I do I think you'll find.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if I actually because like conveniently, like it'd be a bit of a bitch to change the act couple of Mitch's handle, but conveniently the name.
Speaker 5: Of the podcast?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: That could be hosted by any bars that I could have Tiffany in here.
Speaker 2: I don't know like that.
Speaker 5: I could easily fire you in a place here, but i'd have to change.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't because I have fifty percent stay. We have equal partnership in the.
Speaker 2: In the in the show junior role, Tiffany is fair.
Speaker 1: No you Tiffany, her dish is great. I Tiffen the little tim cock Bell.
Speaker 4: I don't know, guys, I'm the price keeper.
Speaker 1: Good for you take that role?
Speaker 2: Can I just say it was very big of me to higher Jenna because she's back stabbed me before.
Speaker 5: Have I told you this story?
Speaker 1: I think maybe life News.
Speaker 2: I have new management. I've signed with Amplifier, who, weirdly with the same company that gave me my first editing job in like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: So five years ago that's where you met Jenna.
Speaker 2: Correct, So you also worked there and then I left and now I'm back and are a very different capacity. But the reason I left, yes, the reason I left all those years ago is because Jenna knocked on me and got me fied. Oh I think that is not true.
Speaker 1: I heard this story way back when, but this is the generin Midge origin story. That is not true.
Speaker 2: Actually, so they were, they were changing tact, they were getting rid of editors and becoming a talent management business. So I got the flick right. And then we were working on this interview series. It was sponsored and I had to do ten interviews. I'd done eight of them.
Speaker 1: You were interviewing someone else, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so when they fired me, I said, look, I'm I'm very close to finishing this series. Why don't you just keep me on as a freelance. I'll finish those interviews and then we'll be done. And they're like, actually, that makes a lot of sense. That's probably a lot easier. So I was working on the final interview.
Speaker 1: It's pretty big of you, by the way, to say, yep, I've been fired, but I'll finish my role.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll finish the job I started, and Jenner had organized the most sinfully shit guest ever. Can't her name remember? It was some demo fucking skateboarding dog of a thing. I don't know. Her name was like Chlarice or like vander d.
Speaker 4: A pr company sent it to me, and I said, I don't care who it is.
Speaker 2: That company pitched me duly good Winter today, Jenny, you don't say yes to everything.
Speaker 4: I was amplified.
Speaker 2: I was pitched the easter show as well, and really, ha ha, we should have There's an obvious synergy there.
Speaker 5: Where's the fucking rooster.
Speaker 2: Ring them in?
Speaker 1: Next time? Next time?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So she organizes really boring guests and I just did not want to do it. And I said to my friend who I was hanging out with at the time, I've got to do this skype interview. I really don't want to do it, and she goes, I'll do it. Because they were written interviews, I wasn't actually in them, right, I just had to get the quotes and then you wouldn't know who actually interviewed. And so just for the long my friend was like, I'll do it, and I was like fucking go for goal. And because we were mates, I took a photo of my friend doing the interview instead of me and sent it to Jenna. I've been like, lol. Look, Jenna was horrified. She took me to the boss and said, Mitchell's not taking this job seriously, and so I did not finish this yet.
Speaker 4: That is not true.
Speaker 2: They cut me loose. I was unemployed for a month, Jenna.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 2: And then I got a job here, and I got her a job here because I'm a bigger.
Speaker 1: Per and that's where you met me.
Speaker 3: That is not true.
Speaker 6: I showed it to them because I thought it was funny. Well, who knocked on me? Well telling you that I showed them?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who told you that? That's what happened.
Speaker 2: I can't recall actually exactly. It would have been someone or maybe I'm just not stupid that I sent you a photo and then suddenly I get a phone call You're.
Speaker 1: Fine, Oh yeah, he sent it to one person and then all of.
Speaker 2: There's only one reason they would do that. It's because they think I'm not taking it seriously, which I wasn't. This guest was fucked. I can't remember a thing, but can you even find out it was.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was somebody.
Speaker 1: I can't even actually have her on the phone. Grease, uh Phoenix Zapphaire's I thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: I can't I find out who the guest was. Yeah, I thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go to Jenne. What were you doing? You were showing your boss to say he is a little bit of funny. Dalla Bou?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good question. Actually who Dalla Beau?
Speaker 1: My aunt's dog name is Dalla. Oh, here we go, Dalla Bo.
Speaker 2: She was actually lovely. I just I just you know those interviews, You know what it's like when you're like, I don't know who this person is. There's this I don't have anything to ask you. I just don't have I don't care about anything you have to say happens to me.
Speaker 6: I did get you some pretty good interviews though, name Yeah one Emma Kenny from Shameless.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, who was who was you know the girl from Shameless? Oh? Look her up.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's pretty big. I've been told Jesus, you wouldn't want to be a junior in this company, would you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I am just trying to climb the corporate ladder.
Speaker 2: So Yes, I'm back at to amplify. They found a polaroid of Jenner and I the other day, a five year old polaroid. Really, I'm like, you fucking it's why is that still in the office.
Speaker 6: I want to see that.
Speaker 1: You have to get it sent to us. So that's my new thing. I'm gonna put up on the edge of socials and never put it out.
Speaker 2: Because then you always forget I do.
Speaker 1: I will forget. I literally have forgotten what we did this episode. Yeah, fair, are we doing hitching that next week?
Speaker 4: Next week?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you you're going back to burg Gate. Yeah, I'm in the shire, your family living Mossman in a castle.
Speaker 2: No believe, when did fucking contraceptive diaphraend?
Speaker 4: Sam get here?
Speaker 1: The whole time I thought that was someone caused playing as Jesus as it was Easter.
Speaker 2: Get the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hold on, perceptive diaphragm. Sam. As ere ladies and gentlemen, I have literally been here the entire time.
Speaker 2: Guy, you have not, you have not And you guys, see you told me you weren't coming in.
Speaker 3: Yeah about that. So I decided that I'd have a quick nap just you know, just to get rid of the bad juju I was carrying on before I do my massive at it. And then I finally wake up at eight pm, I realized I forgot all my shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I dragged myself in here after a quick nap that turned into are fucking like I was dead? So I'm feeling you.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that gave me quite a fright.
Speaker 2: Just then I just saw this figure in my peripherals on the other side of the glass.
Speaker 5: Have you've been you know, the.
Speaker 2: People have started mentioning you, our new producer who has had four weeks off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that wasn't mentioning you in our review.
Speaker 2: It's being like I love my weekly dose of Mitch, Mitch Jenner and pretty Sam, and I'm like, well, he's not fucking he rebranded.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he hasn't heard his new name Sam. Well, I would get confused due to my brain illness between beautiful Sam and pretty Sam. And Mitch said, you have to get it right, commit to an adjective, and then Mitch went, we actually, it actually doesn't really suit him. It wasn't natural, it didn't come up naturally. So then about three episodes ago.
Speaker 2: We decided that long ago have you been gone that long, he.
Speaker 1: Said to ourself. The best way to come up with a nickname is organically. You can't fake a nickname. That's what got us in Pretty Sam, because you're right.
Speaker 2: It was actually originally sexy Sam because people were saying that he had a sexy voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're talking about your dad's vinyl.
Speaker 2: And he had the accent.
Speaker 1: I think beautiful. He's very beautiful to him.
Speaker 2: I like, you keep sucking the adjective, but with sexy Sam. All along anyway, we started googling words that rhyme with Sam. None of them had any ring to it, and then Jenny got hotel contraceptive diaphragm, and I went, that's got to be Sam talking about contraceptive diaphram. Sam here he is, Ah, can we do a fake open up where you can welcome him that way? Yeah, skip through it. Don't want to get our fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Contraceptive diaphragm. Sam? All right?
Speaker 4: People so expensive?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Everyone today, guys, welcome back to the show. Our third wheel grounds keeper Jenna here as always, Hi Jenna, and of course our producer contraceptive diephends.
Speaker 6: Sam.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Oh, hi, guys, I.
Speaker 1: Like cont recept diaphragm Sam. How are you? Oh, dick, God, Jenna say, highly contraceptive diaphragm.
Speaker 4: Sam, the contraceptive die from Sam. How have you been?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't deal with did die from Sam.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: You know, the day I met contraceptive divephram Sam, I remember thinking contracept diaphragm Sam is so beautiful, and then someone said to me, who's that? I said, you know what, it really does stick?
Speaker 4: It works, it does, it doesn't, it just rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 1: You got Jenna's nudiic name wrong. She's the prize keeper, Jennal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how long have you been lurking? When did you get here?
Speaker 3: About? Well it's an hour twenty into record right now. So I came here at forty Arthur.
Speaker 2: You were you here as I was firing Mitch. Yes, Oh, well that's the that's the important update. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, no, that's very.
Speaker 2: Fair, by the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now for those who are confused, just like I am, I've got my good friend Ella from ABC to tell us what exactly a diaphragm is?
Speaker 6: From ABC?
Speaker 1: Sorry, what did I think? As an Abigail, we uni together anyway, take it away, Bridget.
Speaker 12: I've been researching contraceptives that are not just the pill and the diaphragm like this here actually has a really interesting history. Everyone knows about the pill, but what about the other options? We talk contraceptives that are not just the pill to the point, so when it comes toacy of contraceptives, I thought she.
Speaker 1: Was going to show me how to do it?
Speaker 2: What did the diaphragm? A dive diaphragm is a barrier method of contraception for women. It's the shallow dome of filler Cohen with a firm and flexible rim. Oh speak for yourself. A diaphragm is placed in your vagina like a tampon, so that it covers the cervix. So it's like putting a plug in. Really yeah, that's foul.
Speaker 1: God is it like a dixie cr You know how easy?
Speaker 4: I ashamed?
Speaker 1: So I remember when I did sex said in high school, which, mind you, I finally thought about it the other week. There was no same sex education. It wasn't even an option. Like, I hope they're educating like on that now because that definitely is happening. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I still I still haven't actually educated myself. I just had to figure out on my own how to not get pregnant, and I've succeeded.
Speaker 1: They were like, yes, women couldn't use vaginal dams. That's what missus Gowan said to us, all vaginal dams. Picture that like a concrete hoover dam.
Speaker 2: Hey, contraceptive diaphragm, Sam, have you ever entered a woman and been like, oh, there's a countrycepted diaphragm. No, and I'm staring at one right now, not just on the.
Speaker 1: Table, but I was terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not cute.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: This YouTube video with Bridget's still playing, it's it's awful. Zero. I actually learned nothing from her contraceptive diaphragm. Sam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel so honored.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Everyone has their right rightly place on the show and right What do you do for Easter? Contracepted diaphram Sam, because you're a stout Muslim?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, And I often like to just close myself away from the festivities. I get angry at Easter egs, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going to offer you some some red never mind, no, get Sam in and see Higgins taste the difference.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you missed the start.
Speaker 2: Come on getting here, you're.
Speaker 1: On mic three. I've eaten all the Cabris anymore over there? Yeah, of course gonna say, because I've eaten this the whole plate.
Speaker 2: All right, come here, where's the not the ten there is Mitch.
Speaker 1: Mitch believes that.
Speaker 5: Can you talk into the mic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sam's like, oh yeah, Mitch believes that Red Tulip is superior to Cabri and I said, Noabri is. So he put me to the test and I got it wrong.
Speaker 2: I can't even think of WHATLI is. And also it's made by Cadbury, which is weird because they oh yeah, that's ship. It's like the scummy version. But I think it's way better. Why would you any time?
Speaker 3: Why would you go red culb over anything else?
Speaker 5: Because I value my life?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now Jenna had a mallet, but I'm not ridiculous. So it is now crashed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: I got I dread to think where this bandana has been.
Speaker 6: By the way, guys, you can't.
Speaker 4: It's been shones his head.
Speaker 2: Oh god, apologics, Oh disgusting. Okay, So there's going to be a plate on your left, plate on your right, take a bite from each and say which chocolate you think is better. You're allowed to guess which is which, because do you I mean, I'm guessing you think Cabury is better. Yeah, yeah, of course, because you're a fucking snot because how very.
Speaker 1: All right, So that's that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, he knows that rarely.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, Die fram Sam, take your due time. All right.
Speaker 5: So I'm going with the left first, left to right.
Speaker 2: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, think about it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have So that's just iconically easter chocolate.
Speaker 7: That's wonderful.
Speaker 1: We're in third box. That's my penis.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 2: Oh, the plate had a whole satisfying change of tone.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's via Wing China. And this is came essential.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, wash down the rush.
Speaker 3: That's very mouthyn. So you liked the first one, Yeah, first one's great, very Easter chocolate, very good.
Speaker 4: Okay, die from Sam.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking into the mics around here, okay, I can't see anything. You're you're actually nailing it, flowing near it. I wasn't even talk.
Speaker 3: It's been that long time as a broadcaster. Guys, it's just the thing.
Speaker 2: I've gotta have more of it because.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't get them confused.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, first one's Cabri, So.
Speaker 1: You're locking in the one on the left, Yeah, is Cadbury, which you think is better? Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that that tastes more authentically Easter to me.
Speaker 1: You think, okay, you think it tastes better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, more authentically Easter. I'll sell you that.
Speaker 1: So you're locking in. This one on the left is Cabri. Well, condtracept your diaphragmsham correct, Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 2: That's and do you know what, I actually think that's a beautiful description. There's something distinctly Eastery about Red Chile, which is why I froth it. Cadbury. You can get that crap any other day.
Speaker 1: That happened to me. I picked that to as cabre and.
Speaker 2: Same he hit me with the same attitude when I came in saying I love Red chilip He's like, yeah, that's the cheap crack that your grandparents by.
Speaker 5: I can't breath the best.
Speaker 2: No, wrong, that's actually very good. Slaps right.
Speaker 5: I won't align myself with any brands that don't start with red.
Speaker 1: That's delicious, well done, Sam.
Speaker 2: Contraceptive die yeah, full name all.
Speaker 1: Should we for the next merch dra because we've already been talking.
Speaker 4: About the rashirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the rashirts are aren't on the off the chopping bock yet we should get contraceptive diaphragms.
Speaker 2: Oh please, that would be we don't personally adorse them because we're all just sitting around going terrifying. I feel like it would stretch you out. Yeah, being a woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can't comment on this because we are all well sorry, three of us in here.
Speaker 2: A man just looking at this. Do you look at this and go that just seems painful?
Speaker 4: A contraceptive diaphragma.
Speaker 1: Just imagine that. It's not for those who a visceral image, for those who are struggling to picture them. Take yourself back, No, take yourself back. People are driving and sleeping. Take yourself back in grocery shop and can it, Red Rooster, take yourself back to the lolly shop. You go to the corner store. You're six years old, rural Australia. You go, mum, mam, can I get a pack of twistes? Mam mam, can I get a you go to the checkout of the local corner store, and what's on the counter. Lollies, little toy stores, little toy.
Speaker 2: Things, train doors.
Speaker 1: Mate, you know what it's sitting on the count of two bucks? One little piece of rubber. It was like a little cup. You take it, you bend it inside out, you put it on the floor.
Speaker 5: I was gonna make that comparison, but I couldn't remember what they were called.
Speaker 1: Now that can I. But that's the story and you and then they flip up into the sky. They often hit you in the air.
Speaker 2: Where you're fucking elongated. Throb did not make it any clear of what it is. I want to know the name of them. I google it. What are those things?
Speaker 1: Bomb?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I really think we brushed it over the fact that Jenna knocked on me and got fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tend to agree, Jannet, that's off.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I didn't. We didn't.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been knocked on a fire contracept and diaphond thing, there's a whole story legally a contact god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've been knocked on at coals because when you waste something, either somebody bought a punch of strawberries going through your checkout and they drop them and then one of the strawberries are falling out, and you'd waste the whole thing. I'd eat it at my checkout.
Speaker 5: To be a waiste.
Speaker 2: Not too I agree, So hang on, you're just there.
Speaker 3: There's some poor lady struggling with her bags, and you're like, I'll be a moment.
Speaker 1: No, I don't bound yourself up. Yeah, scaning yourself. And then I would eat the strawberries. And then Faith dubbed me in and then I lost my supervisor code for a month. Faith loss thirty kilos too. She got a stomach done.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's good. Poppaball.
Speaker 12: What call that?
Speaker 2: That's not what it's called?
Speaker 1: That so close to me, dome poppable show us. I feel like it's for Dome pop a ball merch.
Speaker 2: If you know you know, if you know you know, Hey, guys, welcome to apparel April. We're selling Dome.
Speaker 1: Pop merch March. It has a great ring to it, isn't it. What can we do? Merch?
Speaker 2: May will happen if the demand is there June.
Speaker 1: Just for your just for summer June. It give me singlets.
Speaker 9: July.
Speaker 2: If we don't get any time, Sliply rubber Thing September.
Speaker 4: For the rubber Things, the don't yeh pop it bill.
Speaker 2: No December fascinating February.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love a fascinator. We can all go to the races to a show from the birdcage.
Speaker 5: No, we don't support horse.
Speaker 1: We go disgusting discussing on off day, No one there? Oh true? The day after. Yeah, I actually am very off. My family do the sweeps and I'm like, I'm out of it. They're like, oh, you're so left. We bullshit. We played this five weeks in a row and you're just now seeing.
Speaker 2: Out five weeks in a row. What have you been doing while I've been away and the.
Speaker 1: Show's been an absolute mess?
Speaker 2: Well, it's just that surprising.
Speaker 1: There your life.
Speaker 2: Every single time we've recorded, it's been some elaborate excuse from contracept diephens them, I'm flying to Melbourne. Also, the night that you were at Hamilton, I thought you meant Hamilton Island. He's like, sorry, I can't come to the record tomorrow. I've got Hamilton. I was like, no, where, babe, enjoy you leave. No, he was going to the musical. I thought I thought you were going to Hamilton Island.
Speaker 1: See how when I saw Hamilton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we did, We did see Hamilton.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I loved it.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It was brilliant with the thing and the long Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Guys real would have loved it, were Jenna, considering you were there in the decoration of dependent.
Speaker 2: Yet we're talk about the Ireland.
Speaker 1: Oh we have Oh my god, we've been the island together together. Isn't that funny?
Speaker 4: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Scarf September, Fridge februaryg and fridges mini fridges for makeup and seums.
Speaker 1: Make them.
Speaker 2: There's nothing that begins with that.
Speaker 1: For October, guys, the most awkward thing happened to me this week. What thanks Jenna. When we were waiting, I'm talking to a fucking cast.
Speaker 2: Is this threes?
Speaker 1: Almost? Technically? No, guys, do you want to see the photo? The guy sent me his penis for the thres.
Speaker 2: Not really, someone wanted a threes with you and.
Speaker 1: Two people, so one person overall October. Oh no, sorry, and now I can get around look sent me his penis.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that's not all that.
Speaker 1: You can't just shove in my faith without like an cent. But it's not it's not even good though, No, it's quite average. Can I tell you story. The most awkward thing happened to be this week. I facetimed a friend who works here, Chris. He's Asian Australian, half Asian, half Astralian. It does on my audio for my show. And he's very sweet and he once made I had Jojo on the show, said leave get on me right now, and he made an opener to play before the chat that was a Jojo Seawell opener. He's so young that he thought Jojo was Jojo Sea were famed lesbian child.
Speaker 4: So then this happened a few months ago because you.
Speaker 1: Told the Jojo. Oh anyway, that's context. So Chris has a lot of family in China and one of the audio things was broken for my show, so I called him. But we have, you know, a bit, I've got to think of myself as a nice boss. So that I face timed him and I was standing over the camera punching my fists like this.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's very threatening. I wouldn't do that to myself.
Speaker 1: But look at me. I look like a pink Telly Tubby and I might sort of jiggling and my throat and my gibbler to moving and it's my hair's quaffing. It's very funny. Anyway, much to my absolute horror, his grandmother in Mainland China answers the FaceTime and screams in her villa in the Shanghai Province, and I go, you're not Chris, and she freaks and I go, is Chris? There is Chris there? I thought maybe Grandma live with him. Completely inaudible, had no idea what I was talking about. She hung up, and then Chris called me. I was like, what the fuck you just called my grandmother in mainland China. My eye cloud is tethered to hers because she doesn't have a phone, so she can call my mom in China. She has an iPad, so when I I must have just clicked FaceTime and it must have gone through iCloud or something. Anyway, I facetimed Chriss Chinese grandmother and I have the screenshot because I screenshot it, and I would put it up in Injurian Idiots, our secret Facebook group. Have I not shown you, guys?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: It was really awful. Feel for the kid to be honest.
Speaker 4: Anyway anytime?
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, the photo you're still around.
Speaker 2: Here, don't Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She's looked lovely. She's adorable, she's very sweet. That's the topic. She's terrified.
Speaker 3: I feel like that that woman would make you the most amazing food you've ever had in your entirely.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, the best hugs. Yes, anyway, thank you so much, Chris and your grandmother for participating in the shop. Think you are the listening. Thank you for those your partake, part took, part take, I took park. Isn't that what you jump around the buildings? Yeah, that's the one. Mitch, you've zoned out.
Speaker 2: What's a talking about?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening everyone. We love you a bit and we will see you on next week. Mitch. What's caught your attention? Oh? Well, Jenner is the producer your.
Speaker 3: Relations Yeah, who was now available, incidentally for the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: So yeah, thanks, while we're away, have a great Easter break.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you back in a couple of weeks. Guys, it won't be going along all right.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys next week. No, we won't'll see you in a couple of weeks. Stay safe, have fun, goodbye, Mitchell, good budget. I'm gay,