Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Who's in the cue?
Speaker 3: Mind a girl in the que Celebrities in the queue? Who's in the queue? I'll tell you who's ahead of you. Scott Penderbury and his dog waiting for coffee in Eylwood, Christian Tina Arena. She's in the queue. Should be hard to squat because she's a tiny little thing. Maybe they hand like a magnifying glass or something to see her on boulous.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do we see her on the stage?
Speaker 3: Tiny mischools half an hour?
Speaker 2: She's on the periodic table of the Smaller Elements. Tina Arena.
Speaker 3: Tina Arena in the queue at the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages when we're renovating, I couldn't find our marriage certificate, so I want to get a new one. Behind me in the queue, she's in change Tina Arena. Christian, My wife and kids who are doing tree surfing thing at a wildlife sanctuary earliest year.
Speaker 2: Chris Hemsworth and this mami directly behind them.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need that safety gear. He's just shinning up that tree. Get down, hammo oh ah. Jes are gonna have my back for this Christian. Last year I was in the que at Kamar Hastings. Jeffrey Rush was in front of us Christian lining up for a flight to Perth ten years ago in the clue. In the queue, Rob Schneider, Oh wow, just Bigelow Perth. Jiggilow made that movie. Please shure the wup, put some money away, Rob uh Sylvia. Who's in the queue. Darryl Braithwait Coles in elston Wick. And then a couple of weeks later Andrew Gaze a different time but the same supermarket.
Speaker 2: Weird he it's.
Speaker 3: Another ghost story. The sorry they're both alive all right? Who's in the queue? Celebrities in the queue? Nine four one four one o four three Shah who was in the queue?
Speaker 4: Shame ran the cricketer the queue and what was the queue for?
Speaker 5: We were going to.
Speaker 4: See Walking with Dinosaurs at rod Laver Arena. The funny thing was, well, he was in front of us with his kids, but my three year old was so eager to get in that she pushed right in front of him halfway up the stairs and cut him off.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 4: She turned around and given him this dirty law because she had no idea who he was just fun to get in there, and he turned around and looked at us and we're all just smiled at each other and then just you know, kept going on our way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two feather, he knows she didn't get in front of a three or boy who knows it's dinosaurs?
Speaker 4: Just the court actually a little girl.
Speaker 3: Great story. Thank you very much for sharing with us. Mate, you have a good day.
Speaker 4: Yeah you too, cheers Mandy.
Speaker 2: Who was in the queue. Which celebrity was in the queue?
Speaker 5: The late great Michael Kazinsky, Michael.
Speaker 3: Godinski queueing for anything is incredible because he owned most venues.
Speaker 2: So you thought he could just walk behind the bou This is incredible, Yes, And what was he actually queuing for?
Speaker 4: Bah We were at a Jimmy Barnes concert in the city and he would line up to Grubby subi.
Speaker 3: In good on a Mandy, Thanks you, Colin. It's got a Tash now, good morning.
Speaker 5: Tash, Hi Christian.
Speaker 3: Hello Tash, Welcome to the show. So he was in the queue, now, Gibson, Now that's.
Speaker 2: A big sight in there. And what was he queuing for?
Speaker 5: We were at Mount Buller skiing and about twenty five years ago and he was in the cafeteria line and I was trying to walk across the bit at the end to going behind him, and I fell over and I had chester to knee contact with Mel Gibson.
Speaker 3: Wow, wait, ches to knee, Thank you for me tomorrow on the show Celebrity contact.
Speaker 2: Elbow to elbow eye joy, So your.
Speaker 3: Chest into Mel's knee the way around.
Speaker 5: No, I tripped over my own ski boots. Guin, how's hard to walk in there? Very hard else, and I fell on top of him and he was a laugh.
Speaker 3: That's your story, three lunt ski boots.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize it was Mel until I was pushing myself off him, and I look up and I said he's a weapons. I said, I'm sorry, dude, and I just look stopped pushing and I'm just looking at him, and he didn't pushed me back up. I'm proud and said, no problems, and I hopping behind him. He ordered a pie and chips with his son, so I did the same, and yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: What I love about this is the queue at a cafeteria. We've had lots of different cues today, but it's a cafeterias. It's so hum drum in my mind, he's shuffling that little trait we have to move around sometimes of the cafeteria Tash, best story so far, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: A brainer not you're listening to the Question o'connel's show podcast We.
Speaker 3: Can fuel sightings this morning of celebrities in the queue ahead of you, behind you in the queue, the queue Chrich and I tell you who was in the queue Sue and Albert Parker. Morning in the airline exit security queue. Directly in front of me, Kate Winslet with stroll up baggage and child. I didn't recognize her until the woman to the side of me gave me a nudge and whispered, okay, keep it on the you might know it's rose. Send it backwards, back on the low down. My mum always does that, and she's so obvious.
Speaker 2: It's like my wife doesn't he whisper? My wife doesn't he whisper? How do I know that person? And see them looking at hers?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What have you got? No volume control? There is something to make when you see a celebrity you do want to tell other people about why do we just stare at them? As well? Why do we stare at them.
Speaker 3: I do this, I mean to do loads of really famous or I saw going bloody house ago from the coals, addvert. It doesn't e the guy in the coles addvert. I'd be the same as if it was like, I don't know Robert DeNiro.
Speaker 2: You've seen him. It's on at the moment he's what's he doing on? That tells your pasts going down?
Speaker 3: All right? Who's in the quere? Let's go to Nicola?
Speaker 6: Here, come on in Nicola, Hi, Christian, and I hope you've had a good week so far.
Speaker 3: I've had a great week, so fun. How's your week going great?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Now? Who was in the queue Nicola?
Speaker 4: I saw Henry Winkler.
Speaker 2: Oh fons, Where was this?
Speaker 6: So this was at Lax and we were lining up and we're of course running later as we always do, and there he is in the front in front of us, and he was at the desk and he was taking his sweet time, and all we wanted to do was huff and pass and I had to be contortionist to stop my husband doing the A.
Speaker 2: He would have loved that. He's a loving eye. He's actually here in Melbourne in February. Some world tour with a new book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh hey Henry, he's not here in the studio, and he's here in February.
Speaker 2: I would have said, something's on the show.
Speaker 3: It's an hour and a half and every week you please bark on. Where's Christian chat? It's a strange chat show.
Speaker 2: This is Henry. All right, Nickolas, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Amanda now, hello, Hello Amanda.
Speaker 2: Who was in the queue?
Speaker 1: Sigurd sorting?
Speaker 2: And where was the que Where were you?
Speaker 5: We were at the election barbecue at a lot of local primary school my husband's bad reclub raises money form yeah when there's an election, and.
Speaker 1: She had just voted. She came out of the building and she was in the line for a sausage.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: Two great things they're the voting and getting the snacks. Very good, Amanda, thank you very much. Just go to Andy. Good morning Andy, Good morning Christian? How are I I'm good mate? So who's in the queue? Were they in front of you?
Speaker 2: Behind you?
Speaker 7: They were in front of me. And I was standing at my daughter's nitball on a Saturday morning in a coffee queue and the great Man Lepper, Justin Lippitt was standing in front of me.
Speaker 2: Big guys.
Speaker 7: He's a big guy, all right, and he's had he's duck to me. And they called his name Justin for his coffee, so I realized it wasn't. And then it gets better. I didn't want to talk about Collin Wook because I am a Colling supporter, but he he and I walking across the field back to the courts, and his daughter was playing against my daughter goal attack and gold defense. And then even funnier, his wife was scoring against my wife.
Speaker 2: So much going on here, so much getting funny.
Speaker 3: This gets bigger and bigger and bigger. Thank you very much, Andy. Thanks going squeezing Andrew here. Good morning Andrew, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning Chris and the team. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Andrew? Who was in the queue? Look?
Speaker 1: It was wood This is going to sound unbelievable. I'll give you a location first. It was Don Caster blockbuster video, so it does date the story some what and in the queue was Woody Harrelson.
Speaker 4: No, this is.
Speaker 2: Some of the ghost stories we had. What was he doing a blockbuster?
Speaker 1: So this actually was such a big event for Don Carter It made it into the local newspaper.
Speaker 3: He was right front page. I'm hoping what was bigger than that.
Speaker 1: He was He was in Australia apparently filming something. He knew someone who lived in the area, so he's staying with them, and he was there picking up and our kids. You know, he was picking up the lion King.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love the Lion King?
Speaker 2: The circums worst part of the story.
Speaker 1: Chris and I ran into a mate there and we were having quite an animated discussion about the movie Money Train. I don't know if you remember that, Wesley. Yeah, so I made quite a loud declaration that it's a terrible movie and that he and hadn't done anything that he thinks tears, oh wow. Yeah, And then my mate said, I'll look over in the queue. It's Woody Harrelton.
Speaker 2: He was yeah, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He's probably never come back to.
Speaker 1: Come back to Ancaster again either.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: We I want to know more about who he was staying with.
Speaker 3: Who does he know in Doncaster somewhere there's a house in Doncaster.
Speaker 2: Where would he house in the state?
Speaker 1: That's right? And I yeah, he apparently got it for his kids. But the Blockbuster do because you know, they were the coolest guys.
Speaker 3: Back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Actually got everyone to give like a round of applause as he left the shop. So that made him feel like, did.
Speaker 3: You guys not did you just give their thumbs down because of money train? Yeah, well you're a long way from a decent proposal.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 7: I was looking to be fair.
Speaker 1: He's made his way up from there.
Speaker 3: Well maybe he you know, had time to reflect in that in that background where he was in Doncaster. Come one, this is a good thing. Tho slurs proved the Australians wrong Andrew is a great story.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. You give us a call.
Speaker 3: Make the Christian O'Connell show podcast