Speaker 1: I have a story that might make you change the way you travel.
Speaker 2: Do you put Britt and Mitche Do you put.
Speaker 1: Your your address and your phone number on like a luggage tag on your luggage when you're you know, traveling around the place, so that if you lose your luggage you can find it again.
Speaker 2: Like an ID tag.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I've got like a fancy one with my initials on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have anything. I don't just rule dog it, Brick.
Speaker 3: I think I ruled on it because you got the sticker from the the airline.
Speaker 2: You know, they put your bagtag and stuff on it, so you have that on it.
Speaker 1: Well, Britt, turns out you might be doing it the safest way. So there's a woman who's gone viral because she has basically she got picked up, but in a very unusual way. So she was at the airport and she received a text message from a guy who said, Hey, I know this is an unusual way of getting in touch, but I saw your bag tag at the terminal. You were so beautiful that I couldn't let the opportunity go not to speak to you, but I didn't know how to come up to in person. And he messaged her because he got her number from the bag. Tag creepy, creepy.
Speaker 3: Only creepy if you're not into it. If they're smoke show hot, that's cute.
Speaker 1: That's the problem though, Right, you don't know if they're smoke show hot.
Speaker 3: You have no idea, but you have you can't shut it down then till you find out. I'd be like, send a pick.
Speaker 1: So everyone on the like everybody who's joined in the conversation on this, has been saying that this is creepy, af But I have a theory.
Speaker 2: I think exactly what you said, Brett.
Speaker 1: I think things are only creepy if you don't find the person attractive.
Speaker 4: If you're at a bar and someone looks at you from across the room and they're hot and they smirk at you, oh that's hot, that's cute.
Speaker 2: But if they're ugly and they smirk at.
Speaker 4: Me, I go where security get them evicted from the building.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing, right, It's like if someone slides into your DMS, like, hey, so you're walking across the street. You wanted to say hi, and it's like seven year old Johnny from down the street.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it. But if it's well I'm not ye Johnny.
Speaker 3: But if it's like a hem'sworth or someone, you're like, yeah, that's not creepy.
Speaker 2: But then does this not just make us all really superficient?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Everything on attractiveness, yes, okay, Well with that in mind, I think objectively, there are some things in life that if you remove the way that someone looks, you can decide on whether it's creepy or cute.
Speaker 2: Oh do you have some which is why we're going to do this. Oh creepy or cute? Okay, this is fine, Here we go.
Speaker 1: I was flirting with a guy who worked in a cafe. I went in pretty regularly, and one day he put his number on the top of my coffee cup and asked me out creep You're cute?
Speaker 2: Cute? But then you can never go back there again if you don't like him.
Speaker 4: There's plenty of places to get coffee.
Speaker 2: What if that's the one place that makes it really good? It's hard because I'm.
Speaker 3: Really about like shooting your shot, so I want to encourage.
Speaker 2: People in the wild to get amongst it. I think it's cute. I think it's cute, But how hot is he? I? Reckon? He just ruined her morning coffee. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I was at a bar and a guy bought me a drink. I had been drinking all night. I asked how he knew what I was drinking, and he said he was standing behind me earlier and he'd heard me order it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that's cute.
Speaker 3: I think that's cute because we want people to offer us a drink.
Speaker 2: Right, you got to check there. It's not like a roof in there, brittany take anything like for me.
Speaker 3: If I was in a bar line and I thought the guy in front of him was red hot and I heard he order a drink, I'd be like, that will be cute.
Speaker 2: I know what he drinks. That's my inn All right. I've got another one.
Speaker 1: I was working at a festival and some guy went through all of the event photos to find me on Instagram and DM me.
Speaker 4: That's creepy.
Speaker 2: That's like that takes time, and thought, Oh, that one's borderline is a fever. It's well, I like. I like the effort.
Speaker 4: Because britt doesn't go clubbing, so she can't picture it happening. She's like, how about that feasibould.
Speaker 3: I like, no, okay, strap in, I got a story for you. Okay, many moons ago, I was twenty five, very single, and I was online dating and I saw this.
Speaker 2: Guy that I thought was so hot. He had a dog in his very particular picture.
Speaker 3: He was quite muscly and fit and cute, and I liked his bio. He was from New Zealand, he had been in the Navy, like he had some he was a pet, had very specific things about him that I could track down. I swiped him. We didn't match, but I was like, I wonder if I can find it. I searched him until I found and I knew maybe it's not. So I ended up finding him on Facebook and I did. I messaged him on Facebook and said, hey, I know this sounds weird. I saw you online dating, but wasn't sure if we were going to match, so I just thought I'd shoot my show and say hi. We ended up pooking up for a week. Ten years later now we're still really good friends. He went and got married, we're still friends.
Speaker 1: So what I'm learning from this is that it was fine for Britt to do it because she's hot, But if you go and try and stalk someone after seeing them on a dating app and didn't match with them.
Speaker 2: That would be creepy. Yeah, yeah, affirmative.
Speaker 3: Hey talking about creepy, our etherel queen of the screen hate Winslet. There's been a confession that she made a little while ago that is recirculating, and I think it's pretty rank and I sort of look at her a little bit differently now, all right, next on the pickup