Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torba and coming up on today's show, Sarah's Day gives birth to.
Speaker 2: Baby number three.
Speaker 1: Ashpollard rages about being fired by her house cleaners, and Liam Payne's Argentinian hotel is raided by police following his death. But first, Matt Zakowski has been forced to deny flirting with a mystery brunette during a paid trip to Sydney. Now, this all took place while his fiance, Tammy Hembro, was at a much publicized retreat in Greece. These fresh claims come off the back of an explosive podcast expose into Matt's previous relationship with his ex girlfriend Jen.
Speaker 2: Now, so if you all want to get.
Speaker 1: Into these fresh allegations, because a series of photos of Matt talking to a brunette woman in a pub surfaced on Reddit, of all places, and this story was quickly picked up by The Daily Male, who round with the headline Matt Zikowski spotted chatting up a mystery brunette in Sydney after boozy private jet flight while Tammy Hembro.
Speaker 2: Is away in Greece.
Speaker 1: Now there's photos when published by The Daily Mail, didn't look great. But in his defense, when you dig a little bit deeper into the story, it's not what it appears to be because he was in Sydney for a brand trip with a private jet company and he didn't disclose the partnership, which has led to a bit of confusion because people were thinking that he and his friends hired this private jet when an actual fact, the company paid for him and a bunch of influences to be taken on this private jet and they actually ended up thanking him for joining them on the trip. Yeah, so this brand flew twelve creators to Sydney for an exclusive Thursday night escape and the group partied at a cocktail bar on Harrington Street. Now The Daily Mail initially tried to push the rhetoric that Matt was chatting up a random woman at the bar, but it turns out the woman pictured was model Amy Jekovic, who was part of this paid trip. And photos also emerged of Matt talking to another mystery woman, this time a blonde woman, and that person turned out to be influencer Lexi Mary, who has over ten thousand followers on Instagram. She was also part of the trip, so Matt's crime is that he was seen chatting to other creators who were also on this paid trip. Now, following all of the media reports, an Instagram page called Reese and London ain't shit so clearly a big tammy hemo fan, she reshared the photos and leveled cheating allegations at Matt.
Speaker 2: I love that you assume the account owner is a she.
Speaker 1: He would bet probably a lot of my money that this is a woman who was running this account. Now. They also claimed that Matt wasn't wearing his wedding ring, but they're not married, yeah, men, I mean we actually our friend, one of our friends, she got engaged really young, and her partner did wear an engagement ring. But it's not common practice for men to wear engagement rings and they're not yet married, so of course he's not wearing a wedding band. They should have to wear engagement rings because I mean, it's kind they nice, like you want to show that you're at a committed relationship with your partner. Now. The Instagram account in question shared a photo dump of the images of Matt talking to a number of different women and also bizarre video footage and wrote Tammy goes on an all girls trip. So Matt decides to go on a private plane to another destination and drink alcohol with some guys and a bunch of random girls that he doesn't know. One girl set up her camera to film the night, and luckily Matt wasn't aware of the camera, so he was caught flirting with two girls and even got his phone out to show the blonde something. Matt and the blonde girl were way too comfortable with each other, considering he's taken and they just met. Matt kept talking to the light brunette and the blonde, but at different times. It's insane that Matt was caught messaging a girl behind Tammy's back and tried to blame the alcohol, but here he is drinking alcohol and talking to multiple women he doesn't know. Matt tried to make it look like he was just hanging out with the guys and his stories and Instagram posts after the trip, he even played games with the girls and didn't want to post about it under why crying Face. What was bizarre about the post was the vision that was included almost looked like a surveillance camera. I think, yeah, it looked like it had been taken from the restaurant or bar CCTV. Maybe it was maybe someone sold it off and thought, fuck, oh, sell this to the Daily Mail and make a lot of money from her. It was hardly damning. It's like he was talking to the girls who were part of the tree. Everyone knows that you can create a story around videos and photos that you get. Yeah, I mean it didn't look great, especially off the back of this podcast expos from so dramatic that we are going to get into a bit later. But Matt actually responded to this Instagram page, which is quite rare because there's been bigger allegations made against Matt which he has not responded to publicly. So he wrote, I don't normally comment on this stuff, but I thought i'd jump in here. They are my mates and we have the same management, so we have met at many events before. They are engaged as well, and we were talking about wedding prep and comparing our engagements. In the Mold Dives, I was involved always say mal Dives. Oh sorry I've been watching I've been listening to too much Staffron Bar. Anyway, I continue I was invited to this event weeks ago and would have gone whether my fiance was in Australia or not. You guys need to get alive. Seriously, It's so strange how obsessed you are with people you have never met and know only from social media. Also, you know the man gets a wedding band after the marriage. Some of us don't wear engagement rings. I kind of like that Matt rebutted these claims and explained the situation, because as much as I feel like he is a bit of a shady character, he has been copying a lot of shit, like a barrage of shit, to the point where it feel like everyone is against you and your relationship, and you probably feel like everyone wants this to fail right before the wedding because obviously this is Tammy's third engagement. Everyone has this theory that she's not going to walk down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Why don't want it ruined? I would like to we walked down the aisle selfishly.
Speaker 1: I think the only issue with Matt responding is now he's set this precedence. So in terms of this story, I think anyone can kind of read between the lines and see that it was a bit of bullshit and that's why he's come out in defense of it. But he hasn't come out in defense of these recent claims made by so dramatic. So let's get into those now, Meg and pisetto she clearly did her research because she found out some very juicy details from Matt's ex girlfriend, Jen's friends and akadg probably just Jen herself in her friend that accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so these details.
Speaker 1: Didn't paint Matt very well and it would have been a hard listen for Tammy. Now it really didn't miss a beat this podcast episode. It dives straight into when Matt and Jen broke up, and Matt claimed in his podcast that the reason behind the split was due to his infertility. However, Jen's friends claim that they broke up because Matt went behind Jen's back and auditioned for.
Speaker 2: Love Island UK.
Speaker 1: This actually makes sense as a massive fan of Love Island UK. There was a series I think it was last year or the year before where they had two Australian contestants. It was Jesse, I can't remember the guy's name, so obviously they were auditioning for Australian Love Island contestants. With such a huge opportunity as well to appear on Love Island UK. I mean, we know the exposure that that show gets, it's shown in the US. It would be a huge career move for Matt to appear on there.
Speaker 2: But Jesse has blown up.
Speaker 1: Like I love her content with Farmer Wheel, but the only issue is if you've got a girlfriend, yeah, it doesn't quite work. It's gonna come out and you're gonna look like a total dick.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The allegations got worse because they also included Matt's co host Anna McAvoy, so she's been dragged into the drama. It's claimed that she encouraged Matt to audition for the show behind Jen's back because she allegedly thought it would help benefit their podcast. She's not wrong, it would have greatly benefited their podcast. Look, maybe she knew that Jen and Matt were on the Rocks and thought, oh fuck it just dumb heer, so we can get this opportunity. I feel like Anna is a bit of a Bambi character, Like I feel a bit sorry for her, But still if your Jen, you would be like you would feel so betrayed because I feel like you do develop a special friendship with your partner's girlfriends like, yeah, it doesn't seem right, but perhaps Anna was being sold a different story. Maybe Matt was saying, well, actually, Jen's really keen on it. She doesn't care that I'm going to go in there. She knows it's for my career now. The other major bombshell from this episode was that Matt was allegedly still with Jen whilst he started dating Tammy hembro So, Jen's friend alleged that the former couple had agreed on being exclusive and we're even starting a dashound business together.
Speaker 2: Now this ties into your theory from the other week, thank cute.
Speaker 1: So if we remember back to that grand unfollowing that happened right before their joint Hucks party, Matt was posting at this random marketplace and he put up a photo of a dashhound stall like it was a specialty dash hand stall, and I thought it was very strange because he had previously posted a lot of content with Jen, his ex girlfriend's dog, and about how this dog was his whole life. And it's even weirder now that Megan has revealed that he was actually starting up a dashhound business with Jen. Well, the allegations get even worse because the date of Tammy and Matt's anniversary is the same date as Jen's birthday. And why this matters is because this year, Matt and Jen allegedly celebrated her birthday together with a staycation at a hotel. Side note, it's claimed that Jen paid for the hotel room as well, so there were a few subtle jibes that basically Matt is a stingebag and Jen was apparently livid when the first photos broke of Tammy and Matt together at a hotel and if you remember, people weren't sure who she was with because the photos were really blurry, and at the t time, Matt allegedly told his friends that he was still in love with Jen, but dating Tammy would be good.
Speaker 2: For his career.
Speaker 1: Something that was touched on during this podcast is that fame seems to be a big motivator for Matt because he has been accused of only dating his former partner Kira Maguire, who was on The Bachelor for the same reason, and also obviously the fact that he wanted to go on Love Ireland to further his career. Well. Meagan also points it out that Matt has been quite vocal about what his type is, which is a brunette woman with big boobs. Well, this was backed up by a ton of upsots from his podcast where he talked about loving brunette women obviously with big boobs. All it made me think about was the fact that Tammy Henbroy recently got even larger breasting plants put in yeah, well, I mean, if you thought things couldn't get any worse. Matt was also accused of being a serial cheat, so Jen's friends claimed he cheated on Jen multiple times and that when he was caught out, he apparently used the same excuse he did on Tammy back in March, that he was trying to wing man his friends.
Speaker 2: Now, the reason why.
Speaker 1: Jen's friends have spoken out and not Jen herself is allegedly because Matt has threatened to sue Jen for defamation if she does so. I mean, these pretty big claims, and someone like Megan, she always has receipts, so I think she can confidently back up these claims that she's made. I also enjoyed the fact that Megan debunked Matt's claims that he didn't know who Tammy Hembro was before he slid into her DMS and asked her to attend his podcast live show, so she dug up an old podcast interview where Matt and Anna interviewed a guy called Chase. I think he was a boxer, and during that interview, Chase spoke about his plans to slide into Tammy's DMS and spoke about how beneficial it would be to date her. Maybe this is where Matt got a few ideas. It's just very, very awkward. I was loving this podcast interview because it was one I listened and my mouth was a jar the whole time. I wrung my mum and I'm like, Mum, you need to listen to this because she loves all the juicy influencer drama.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it goes into so much detail.
Speaker 1: So I highly recommend going and listening to the full episode if you are as invested as we are in the Matt and Tammy drama. And Megan Pistetto did go to Anna McAvoy four comment. Tammy and Matt are yet to respond to the claims, but Anna responded saying she denied she bullied Jen and confirmed that Matt and Jen were broken up when he started dating Tammy. Interestingly, she didn't respond to the allegations that Matt applied for Love Island UK. I've obviously had a gorgeous third baby boy. Sarah's Day has given birth to her third baby boy, now Sophy. Despite months of Sarah dropping baby name clues, a lot of her followers were surprised by the name. Yeah Well. On Friday, Sarah announced that her third son's name is Harlow Judah Tills and I was pleasantly surprised because I've always been a fan of this name. I remember first hearing it back in I think two thousand and seven when Nicole Richie and Joel Madden had their baby girl called Harlow, and then everybody started calling their daughters Harlow. Fun fact, our beautiful gray kitten at the time, called Louley. We gave her the middle name Harlow, so I've always had a soft spot for it. I was surprised to hear, though, that this is a gender neutral name, because I've always thought of it as a girl's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah same.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever met a boy that's called Harlow, but I don't see why it can't be a boy's name either. But fun fact, Sarah's Day is a massive Nicole Richie fan, so I wonder if that had any sway over the name. The first thing I thought as well when I saw the name was hold on, how did this play into those clues? But influencer updates did the heavy lifting for us. So if you remember, the clue for the first name was someone saluting and also a heel.
Speaker 2: So when you look up the meaning.
Speaker 1: Of the name Harlow, it says Harlow is a gender neutral name of English origin meaning army hill. The badass baby name is sure to instill strength and confidence in its wearing, so Army the sloating sign hill obviously the hill emoji.
Speaker 2: So I'm surprised more people didn't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's been so much talk as well about this being Sarah's third boy and how she really wanted a girl. So I also thought when I saw the name, has she just gone fuck it? I wanted Harlow for a girl's name. I'm not getting a girl, So this boy is gonna be my Harlow potentially. How do you think Fox, Malachi and Harlow will go together? Look, I think Harlow's a good addition. It's not offensive it's a cute name. It's probably one of the more normal names in that selection boys names. Yeah, it's interesting because we put up a post on Friday about the name, and quite a few listeners were writing in saying, oh, my child.
Speaker 2: Is called Harlow.
Speaker 1: So it is unusual for Sarah to have a name that is I wouldn't call it a common name. Well, Judah isn't either. That's a trend we're saying at the moment. If you look at Justin and Hailey Bieber, they had Jack Blues, so they're going for more of a normal name, and then they kind.
Speaker 2: Of out their middle name.
Speaker 1: Last week, we recorded our episode a little bit early, and Kate and I were making some predictions about how Sarah would share her labor news to social media. I have to say that I was correct, because Kate thought that Sarah was going to be sharing a lot of live tiktoks and updates, similar to what Indy Clinton did. I thought that she just put up one sort of Instagram story teasing that she was going into labor, and that's what she did. So on Wednesday, she posted some polaroid photos to her Instagram story. So there were three photos, one of them was Sarah sitting on a pregnancy ball, the other was her at home leaning over the couch whilst her mum was stroking her back, obviously in pain. And the third was a picture of Malachi and Fox and she wrote, and so it began.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Someone posted this to our Facebook community, and there were a lot of questions around the tents that she used, because people were saying, so, does this mean she's already given birth or is it just the incorrect use of the word began?
Speaker 2: Should have she said it.
Speaker 1: Begins Sarah had Sarah's had a bad habit in the past of using the wrong tenses.
Speaker 2: So people were convinced.
Speaker 1: I took it as in, she's had the baby and she's now teasing us and we'll find out in a few days.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny? Because if you think.
Speaker 1: About your friendship group or people you know, anytime someone has a baby, they just go quiet on socials for a few days, and then you see the announcement. They never say just at the hospital, like checking in, like nobody knows they're about to give birth. What through a lot of people is that Sarah uploaded a video to her YouTube channel where she was packing a hospital bag, and she later said that she was actually going into labor when that video was posted, and I think she probably thought, fuck, I've got to get my pregnancy content out there because no one's going to be interested in it.
Speaker 2: After the fact.
Speaker 1: Well, Sarah's husband Kurt managed to ruin some of the mystery surrounding whether Sarah was actually in labor that day because he shared a very rare Instagram story and it was him taking his kids out for a walk and one of them was in Mitch Orvil's Tiny Trucks branded truck. Well, the week prior, he did a big unboxing of this truck and he showed him making it and how much the kids were enjoying it, and he was saying, oh, my great friend Mitch.
Speaker 2: Has given this to us.
Speaker 1: But he didn't actually put like paid partnership or gifted or anything like that, and it was very misleading. Now, Sarah revealed that she actually went into labor on Monday, but she chose to announce her new baby's arrival on the Thursday, so she shared a photo on Instagram of her family holding hands together and wrote, and just like that, the long awaited three boys were created. And of course the Blue Tick Brigade were out in force, leaving their messages of congratulations, including Indy Clinton, M Davies, L Swift, Mitch Orvil, and Steph kles Smith. I didn't know that Steph kless Smith and Sarah even knew each other. Yeah, and they don't live in the same state. Maybe it's just a thing of everyone in the industry feels like they know each other and to throw their support out there.
Speaker 2: Maybe Sarah's going to pop up on Steph's podcast soon.
Speaker 1: I don't really think that they share the same ideology about health and fitness, so I don't know if we see her on the Kick Pod anytime soon. It's quite interesting because Sarah has been providing some updates about how newborn life is going on an Instagram story, and I saw one over the weekend where she explained that for the past four days she has been cluster feeding overnight, which has meant that she has been feeding for seven hours straight overnight. Oh. I felt so sorry for her. She looked pretty good considering she'd been up all night. And I've got to say, Harlow is a gorgeous looking baby. He looks a lot like Fox. Yeah, he really does. And He weighed in at two point eight kilos, and Sarah gave some insights into his berth. She said it was probably the best berth that she'd had. Yeah, because in the lead up she spoke about a lot of anxiety she had leading into her labor, because she did have two very unpleasant experiences when giving birth to Fox at Malachi. But it sounded like this, as you said, Amy was the best labor out of the lot.
Speaker 2: She said, whilst it did go.
Speaker 1: For a long time, the actual pushing time didn't long and it came out very quickly. We are going to see that in her labor vlog. I don't know when that will come out, she says. She hasn't had an opportunity, obviously to even look back at the vision yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only been a few days.
Speaker 1: I liked how real Sarah has been about the birth of a third child, because she's showed herself wearing an adult nappy. She hasn't made it look entirely glamorous. It's just relatable, hideous, to be honest, because as you said, like seven hours of feeding and constant cluster feeding, it sounds awful. I think a lot of people were surprised to find out that Sarah gave birth in a public hospital and she has for every one of her pregnancy. I really like that because, I mean, the standard of cover that you have to have to get into a private hospital and how much it cost and the house is like, it's not just if you have the top healthcare that you walk.
Speaker 2: In and they just deliver the baby.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if you have to have, say a unplanned C section, you get a bill of ten thousand dollars. It's crazy, I mean, and at the end of the day, if you're in a private hospital and something goes wrong, you get sent to a public ho Anyway, one thing that stood out to me is that Sarah hasn't shown any body checks yet. It is still good though it's still early days, but I think it's a promising sign that. Being said, she has been trying to sell us her pregnancy ebooks, so it may come in the next.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks. Maybe I do have an issue.
Speaker 1: Former My Kitchen Rules contestant Ash Pollard has revealed she was fired by her house cleaners for having unrealistic expectations. In a ten minute rant, the thirty eight year old confessed it's not the first time cleaners have pulled the pin on their working relationship. Now, before we get into it, so who is Ash Pollard. Well, she first appeared on My Kitchen Rules back in twenty fifteen, and these were really the glory days of the show when the whole nation was captivated by the dinner parties and really brought into the storylines. Yeah, because she and her partner Camilla, who was her best friend, they were cast as the outspoken villains on it. They got a lot of hate during that series of Life Kitchen Rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the show was really.
Speaker 1: Pushing that they were these Melbourne socialites who loved going to the polo and the races. But it was quite funny because viewers at home started referring to them as cashed up bogans and they started saying that they spoke like pro and Trude from Kath and Kim. But Ash and Kimilla came out and said, if anything, we look more like Kath and Kim. And like most reality TV villains, they came out hard in the press saying, oh my gosh, the show has portrayed us in a way that we are not.
Speaker 2: We weren't mean.
Speaker 1: We just said things that were bad about the food. For those who haven't seen the show, their comments were so bad that people thought they were actually paid actors. Well, they thought that Ash was a paid actor because some journo found some previous.
Speaker 2: Work or ads that she'd been in.
Speaker 1: What's so Folk Star now profile, Well, they always seemed to come across Well, she hit out and said, there's no way I'm acting. That is all completely natural. I'm a bit of a weirdo. Now, since MKR, Ash has appeared on Dancing with the Stars, I'm a Celeb and also The Traders, and she even had her own breakfast radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well she's been very successful since MKR and I think think a lot of it had to do with her appearance on i'mus Celeb, because she really was able to redeem herself on there. She showed another side of her personality. Yeah, and now she's the mum of two girls called Clementine and Claudette.
Speaker 2: That just made me.
Speaker 1: Laugh because she obviously has this reputation of being a bit of a snob and those are very like snobby social names. And she does a fair bit of influencing work now and she's actually represented by Roxy Jusenko's Ministry of Talent. So she's got one hundred and twenty six thousand followers exactly at the moment, So quite a good following considering she was on a show almost ten years ago. Well, this week, Ash made headlines by revealing she was fired by her house cleaners. So in a ten minute rant that she posted to Instagram, Ash explained that her cleaners told her her standards were too high for their service before pulling the pin on their working agreements.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: She chose not to name the cleaning company, but slammed their service, saying no one wants to put in the hard work these days. It was very Kimmy Kay esque what she was saying.
Speaker 2: Let's throw to a bit of it.
Speaker 4: Just wondering is it possible to be fired by your own employee? Because I just was. My cleaner fired me as their client. Do you want to know why my cleaner said that my expectations were too high for their service? Maybe I do have an issue because I just keep thinking it's them. Nah, it's not fucking me, it's them. Seriously, what is wrong with people these days? People's standards are low? People's people just have low standards or they're not willing to put the fucking work in.
Speaker 1: Look, I feel like the problem sits with Ash because this isn't the first time that she's been fired.
Speaker 2: Her previous cleaners.
Speaker 1: Also told her that she was expecting too much. I suspect she was paying through the nose for these cleaners as well, because anyone who listens to the podcast and runs a business, you will know there is something in the industry called a dickhead tax, and these cleaners would have added a dickhead tax to her cleaning. So yeah, she did actually confirm that they were being paid very well, but she didn't specify the amount. She also said that her house was brand new when she and her family moved in a few years ago, and that she employed the cleaners in question to visit every fortnight and she was basically doing the upkeep in between. Now, things came to a head when Ash discovered that there was mold in her shower. She claimed that there was mold in the grout and that she was expecting the cleaners to get on their hands and knees and scrub. Now, her list of complaints didn't end there, because it appears that she was very dissatisfied with the way that they also mopped the flaws.
Speaker 2: Let's listen to what she said.
Speaker 4: It just lightly go over, like just wet the floor like that and mopped themselves out of the house. No mopping is like this, you know. And then that's what mopping is. It's not like out of the house just making it look wet. It's getting the shit off the flour. You need to be fucking breaking you back and sweating for that.
Speaker 2: I kind of get where she's coming from.
Speaker 1: I don't have a regular house cleaner, but I've used clean as before when I've done an end of lease clean and things are different in Adelaide because they expect the house to be spotless and sometimes you were paying a fuck ton of money to have them there, and you're sort of like, I probably could have done this better myself, but you can't expect these cleaners to come in every week and do an end of lease style.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, it's meant to be upkep.
Speaker 1: Well, in this round, it was quite funny because Ash was taking her followers around her home and showing them the areas that she was dissatisfied with, and she discovered that the cleaners never picked up her furniture to clean underneath, and that they would just vacuum around. She also found dust on the skirting boards on top of her alcohol collection, and also on the base of her floor lamp and in between the tiles of her kitchen.
Speaker 2: Was it actually bad?
Speaker 1: Look it was dust. I don't know if if dusting was part of their contract or not. Now she declared that she doesn't want a speck of dust anywhere, and that she's invested in a feather duster now to eliminate that problem.
Speaker 2: What do you mean she didn't have one before?
Speaker 1: Well, no, and I think she assumes that her cleaners didn't own one either. Now she reiterated that she was aware that this is a first world problem and she wanted to make it clear that she really respects good cleaners, and she prefaced that she's a very good cleaner herself, but would prefer to outsource and not do it because she doesn't want to waste her time. Look, she's not doing a good job advertising her home for potential cleaners. No one is going to want to accept that job. Well, it's funny you say that, because one cleaning company clearly saw this as an opportunity to promote their services, and in response to Ash's rant, they created a real saying that they were up for the job and just as passionate about cleaning as her.
Speaker 2: Let's throw to what they.
Speaker 3: Said, Ash, you don't have any issue. Clean have an issue because cleaners clean. That's our job. But do you know what you need? You need SMK, You need Kylie or Cody to come and clean your home because I promise you there won't be no moldy ground. The standards and the expectation that you expect, we deliver every single time. So Kylie, do you think, baby?
Speaker 1: This is just giving me horrible flashbacks to when we rented this home and the owner had the most unrealistic expectations of how much we had to clean the house. Remember it was literally like we had wardrobes and she said that we had to polish the track where the wardrobes slid across.
Speaker 2: It was worse with the tiles.
Speaker 1: We had these white tiles and we were staying in a really beautiful house near the beach. Like, I don't know how we lucked out on this place. This would have been like seven years ago when rent wasn't that there was three of us pay. Yeah, were three of us in there. But yeah, it had these beautiful, pristine white tiles and she literally had a manual on how to clean them. It was using floor polish. They expected as car sorry car polish, and they expected us again, like Ash said, to be on her hands and knees every day scrubbing. They even told us they're in order to keep up with the cleaning that they suggested that we have a full time cleaner come in. But I mean, as like in your twenties, who the fuck can afford that. See, I've never had a cleaner. I've always done my own cleaning, as I think most people probably listening to this have done. I would feel really uncomfortable having a cleaner come in because I would feel like I had to clean before they came in because they'd be judging me.
Speaker 2: Well, my friend, she has a fantastic cleaner.
Speaker 1: And this is someone who we actually got in for that least clean to fix a few things up, and she was so cheap. Like my friend said, she actually feels terrible and like she's extorting them because it's ridiculously cheap.
Speaker 2: You do have top people are get to email me asking.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know from any listeners whether you have been fired from someone else providing you a service where you really should have done the firing yourself. We'll put up a thread in our Facebook community. Argentinian police have raided the hotel where One Direction singer Liam Payne died after falling from his third fort balcony. Hard drives and hotel camera footage was seized from Cassis sir as well as registration books. Now, interestingly, police are looking for new intel about the hotel staffers working on the day of Liam's death, and Liam's father Jeff, as well as Liam's bodyguard Paul Higgins, have been assisting police in reviewing security vision at the hotel, with Liam's security guard also seen.
Speaker 2: Questioning several staff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now this raid comes after unverified reports that hotel cameras allegedly stopped working one hour before Liam's death, which is very suspicious. Now, Jeff was informed last week that Liam's body must stay in Argentina until all reports are finished. Now this could take some time as they are now reviewing computer data and also security vision, so it must be such a terribly long wait for his family. Now, following the initial toxicology reports, which we discussed on Tuesday's show. It's since been reported that Liam had drugs, including pink cocaine in his system at the time of death. Now, this party drug usually indicates a combination of MDMA ketamine and meth and fetamine, which is not a good mix of.
Speaker 2: Drugs to me.
Speaker 1: But despite that report, one Argentinian fan is adamant that Liam was not under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 2: Is this a TikToker?
Speaker 1: No, So she was actually interviewed by an Argentinian TV show and she met Liam on the day of his death. So her name is Diana, and her and her friends were waiting at Hotel Casas Sue in the hope of meeting Lim. So they arrived at nine to thirty am and they finally got to meet Liam when he came down to.
Speaker 2: The hotel lobby at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: So he said he had just read recently woken up and came down to see them. Now they said he was alone and didn't have his bodyguard there.
Speaker 2: So Liam chatted to.
Speaker 1: The group of girls for fifteen minutes and Dianna rejected claims that he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. She said he was healthy and talkative. She also said he was speaking really eloquently and he was very calm and grateful that they were there. She also said that Liam spoke about being in awe of the beauty of Argentina, how he was very happy to be there, and he even wanted to move there, so he was talking about future plans. Now. Deiana then told Liam that another friend of theirs was heading to the hotel and she had a present for him, and Liam explained that he was going to head back up to get something to eat, but would come back down later to meet their friend and receive the gift. Now, so that was at three pm when they met him, So he died at five pm, so, she said. An hour or so passed and they started seeing weird movements within the hotel. So Deianna said she saw guests running and police officers and ambulances arrive, and someone in authority asked them who they were waiting for, and she said Liam Payne. They then spoke to hotel staff who said that someone had jumped off a balcony, but they didn't say that it was Liam. Now the interviewer asked Siana if she had seen Liam being destructive in the hotel lobby or causing a scene, and she said no. She also claims she never saw the alleged sex workers in the lobby and never saw him arguing over money, which is really odd because there's been so many eyewitness accounts which say very different things occurred. It's not really so many eyewitness accounts. It was really the one main American guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was him. And again I'm probably.
Speaker 1: Buying into too many TikTok conspiracy theories, but there is a theory going around that he is a crisis actor. Now those are just allegations, but I just want to reiterate that it's very interesting that Diana and her group of friends had been waiting there since nine thirty. They have been like when you I have been before to hotels waiting for celebrities, you pick up on everything.
Speaker 2: That is happening. It was actually in the four of the whole time. I think they were drifting in and out.
Speaker 1: But the thing that doesn't make sense is if he told them that he got up at three pm, all of the sex worker stuff was happening earlier in the day. I mean, again, he's hardly going to tell his fans, I just had two sex workers.
Speaker 2: I just think TikTok can get.
Speaker 1: Out of control with conspiracy theories. We saw it with the Kate Middleton drama.
Speaker 2: It just is concerning.
Speaker 1: I mean, until police come out and actually give conclusive evidence around what has occurred, it's just going to continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the thing for me where I just felt like there might be some validity to what this fan was saying is because when he was trying to get his US visa through, he had to undergo a lot of psychological tests and drug testing and he was clean at the time. So that's why I just find this new eyewitness account very interesting. Yeah, but I think everyone needs to be really careful because there are so many crazy rumors circulating. I mean, just over the weekend, there was a rumor that Liam's ex Maya Henry, who filed the season desist letter against Liam, was staying at the same hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She has since come out and said that she has never ever visited Argentina and that it's completely far fetched. But this is the concern with TikTok, that there are so many citizen journalists out there that are putting out all of this crap. And if it goes viral, people just start believing. But I think the other concern is whilst I think that there are some crazy rumors, I think there are also a lot of unanswered questions. And despite there being so many eyeballs on Liam in the foyer, there was still no vision of him smashing his laptop or acting erratically. But there were so many photos of him, but we never actually saw the vision of him acting erratically. We only saw him being lovely and welcoming to fans.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, I just feel like there is more to this story, and more is going to come out the fact that his father is getting involved in the invent stigation as well, it's clear that he probably doesn't entirely trust the process. Well, there's just so many unanswered questions right now. Well, on that note, I think that is all we have time for today. Thank you so much for joining us for another episode of Outspoken.
Speaker 2: If you have enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Could you please make sure you leave us a review.
Speaker 2: We had so.
Speaker 1: Many beautiful comments following our Lie and Payne deep dive and we appreciate it so much, But if you.
Speaker 2: Could leave that on our review page, that would be even better. Beggar please please, And this week.
Speaker 1: I'm going to con Sophie and Kay into testing out some Christmas food with me.
Speaker 2: I have found the.
Speaker 1: Most delicious looking stuff at Coles and Willies that I have never ever seen before, including reindeer bell ones like they look elite.
Speaker 2: So make sure you're following us.
Speaker 1: On TikTok and on Instagram at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore podcast. Now. This episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes.
Speaker 2: We pay respect to elders past and present.
Speaker 1: And sorry for those expecting all three of us to return today. Kate tried to be involved in the recording remotely, but unfortunately the technology.
Speaker 2: Wasn't on her side.
Speaker 1: It was going in and out so so far, I just had to record this together, but hopefully Kate will be back later.
Speaker 2: In the week.
Speaker 1: We do appreciate her contribution to the notes for this chast