Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack and I are coming on the road. We're not doing a live show tour, but we're coming to your business whatever it is. If you'd like to have your phone who are taken with us? We were then going to go and process frame. You can shove it up on the wall and then we can somehow Shannon nol Styley endorse your business because I love going in wherever it is, where there's a restaurant, whatever, there's a dry cleanness near me that have got a very faded photo of Krawf doing the old double thumbs up with a suit jackets as he had tried to.
Speaker 1: Discounts.
Speaker 3: And that's why when Crawf used to come in here, he would either come like sweating with umpit from just being in a run, or he would look at immaculated.
Speaker 2: There was only those modes. There was nothing in between. But I think that's Krawf. He's either one extreme or another.
Speaker 1: It's like a human yo yo.
Speaker 2: So we will have seen these places. It's often more often than a restaurant where there's pictures of famous people up on the wall. And some of the calls had yesterday, they're just random famous and other ones there are with the manager or the team or the proprietor. So Jack and I are saying we'd love to come and put our pit truck with you on your wall. Steve would love to do this, Christian. We made the switch a couple of years ago. To you guys, listen every single morning. We have a small business, the world famous. Steve's Carl alarms. He's been a big supporter of anything we do on the show. We're in Cranbourne. Love you guys to come out in Cranbourne West so that we can have our photo taken. I up for both of you pointing at me. Yeah, look, we've got two mots. Okay, our blue ice is either double thumbs up or where you're in the middle. Jack and I pointing at you in the classic radio way like don't look at us. This is the star here. We're giving it up for the common person. So if you'd like us to come to your place, we are hiding the road nine four one four one oh four three. So Steve's carlisles we come in Cranbourne West. Where else are we going? Mick, good morning, I'm good mix.
Speaker 1: So tell us about your business.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's got a new business coming up to a second year in trade. So been travel along the run?
Speaker 2: Well tell yeah, I mean listen Marketeer of the Year.
Speaker 1: It's don't hide it under a bushell.
Speaker 2: You're live on Melbourne's biggest radio station with a free advert.
Speaker 1: Tell us about this amazing.
Speaker 4: Place as Mickey d is going to meet some deli. It's in Norcott. It's a little little Bentley run butcher shop. But already had some success last day this last.
Speaker 5: Year, this year.
Speaker 6: And one of around burger's topics, which is burger in Australia.
Speaker 2: What are your burgers got best butcher's burgers in Australia.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's true.
Speaker 2: We need and what is it? Is it like a pre mix You've got the burger that people can buy frozen.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, it's a burger that's pre made, ready to go. Just checking on the pan and the barbie to spice you one.
Speaker 6: So be prepared.
Speaker 2: Let's start directing the shoot when we come and we will becoming Mickey Jack and I meet.
Speaker 1: You have these burgers, right Jack?
Speaker 2: You point oh man here Mickey, I'll be pointing at these award winning burgers.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Lovely's a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Delay here going on, Mick, are you being made with a gun to your head to cool us?
Speaker 1: Are you even a hostage right now?
Speaker 2: The quiet in the world, you're the quiet Australian. Mick would definitely come and come and get a photo taken with you, mate, and.
Speaker 1: Well done as well.
Speaker 4: The first ones that we got there, well, oh.
Speaker 1: My word, the first onees. This is great. All right, meck, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You know who Mick reminded me of. There's an episode of Queer Eye where you know, in queer Ie they go they have these amazing transformations with people. They came to Australia for one episode that they only put on their website. They didn't put in the series because the Australian guy kept They kept trying to get in touch with him. It's like, how do you feel and the farmer kre going yeah, pretty good, mate.
Speaker 2: That's what that's not my first year on the radio here to go while to get through that.
Speaker 1: Still it's a hard shell, all right, So does he actually want us to just call them?
Speaker 2: Okay, just call them, I don't want to We got it, Ben.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Christian, Jack, Patsy, how are you all going?
Speaker 1: Wait? Benny, what do you do? Ben?
Speaker 5: I did property maintenance out in the Yarra Valley. But I would love if you guys could all come out to the local hardware, Yarra Junction Hardware.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And is that your place as well? Is that another business you have?
Speaker 5: No, No, it's my father in law's business. They bought a couple of years ago and have really really turned it around and supporting the local community, the local trades.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm in there all the time. It's a great place, great on people. We always have goal playing on in there. I'm always listening to it. I'm always told you're listening to too much gold and I was like, well, as far as I'm not listening, that's.
Speaker 1: Never too much.
Speaker 2: This never too much. It's infinite the joy you can have from listening to this. And then tell us this, Ben the father law. Is he a fan of the show? Or Jack and I going to rock up and you.
Speaker 1: Go to the ed of you?
Speaker 5: No? No, he certainly he's certainly a fan. He's always been. He's always been listening to.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: His name's Mark, all right, Mark the father and law would come round to Yarrow, was it Yarra Valley hardware.
Speaker 1: Get hard with the Yarra Valley Yarra Junction hard Yarra Junction hardware. That's where I get all my hard ons.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm coming Ben, all right, that's where we get our would official would supply to the show.
Speaker 5: I'm would be more happy to help you out.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Looking some good off cuts at the moment.
Speaker 6: Mike, Good morning team Mike.
Speaker 1: Are you're really a beekeeper?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 2: Yes, the best listen to the show. They do a high productivity is up whenever the show's on.
Speaker 1: I love this. Where are you doing this?
Speaker 6: So in Dormond Creek it's called all about beekeeping?
Speaker 1: All right? And what do you have? People come and have a look around and see how you do it? All? Mate? The honey or can they buy honey?
Speaker 6: A bit of everything? Actually all about beekeeping. So I do honey tasting and sell honey and pretty much all beekeepings of us.
Speaker 2: You've got the old bees wax candles you often see those those sort of farmers markets.
Speaker 1: Done your bees candles?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we certainly do.
Speaker 3: Do you sell bees as well? Could I come out and get my own bees?
Speaker 6: You certainly could?
Speaker 1: Yes? How much you what's the price of a bee these days? What market price? Because I don't want to get whipped?
Speaker 3: Christian had one in these careful freight.
Speaker 6: And then that's got the bee here? You have heard this morning? Apparently, Yeah, I do, I do, so I guess so that works.
Speaker 3: But Mike tell us, I actually want to know how much is it going to be?
Speaker 1: What's a bag of bees?
Speaker 6: A bag of bees? Well, they come in a box normally, but bucks a box of bees?
Speaker 1: Sixty how many's in?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: On the counted one by one?
Speaker 6: That's exactly right, and you got to name them all as well?
Speaker 1: How many? How many do I get? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So usually in a beehof there's you know, sixty eighty thousand bees in a beehrve, but you're sort of only getting about a quarter of that.
Speaker 1: So what you're a quarter of that's about fifteen thousand bees.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is a.
Speaker 3: Fair few box.
Speaker 2: Carra Oh my god, if that box came loose, I'm starting it's already all those angry bees something they've got freedom.
Speaker 1: How do you count bringing.
Speaker 6: Your car and you've got to see you at least be flying around the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack's right. How do you count them all as you just scoot them up in a box.
Speaker 6: No, it's just an estimate, just because there's so many and they're moving all over the place, so they're a bit hard to count.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Okay, what's the name of business your hand?
Speaker 6: If it's all about beekeeping?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: And with Jack and I be in that sort of get up, you know, the sort of hat you wear and the gloves and that's smoking thing you like.
Speaker 6: Two Yes, great.
Speaker 3: Although then there's not much of a celebrity photo behind the mask.
Speaker 1: Robert de Niro Satium Restaurant apparently yesterday. Christian o'connells Show podcast