Speaker 1: It's the pick up Tuesday are though, it's Britt, it's Laura, it's Mitch. And listen, you can headed to Campus Squarehouse today, great savings. Every day. We're all having an argument in the studio because listen, Laura and I and I'm not afraid to say it, are free range farters.
Speaker 2: This has come up a few times, this farting conversation. It's not the first time it's happened. You both think it is wildly okay to let one rip in front of your loved ones, And.
Speaker 3: I totally fine, of course it is. If that ever happens to me, I'm very ill and it's.
Speaker 2: Popped out on its own, or or I'm possibly dying.
Speaker 4: You're asleep sometimes sometimes when a little wiz pop will fall out and it's a free for all.
Speaker 1: So, Britt, why what are you against? You against the actual embarrassment of it, the fart of it all? Like what scares you about it?
Speaker 2: If you've got a fart on your partner, you are essentially loading up a gun and shooting poop particles on them. That's what it is, raining them.
Speaker 3: With hoop particles.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been with my partner ben own pretty new only like seven months, and we are long distance, so he can't see it down the phone, which is great, but I will not find in front of him, and he will not do it in front of a ount of respect.
Speaker 4: But what if Ben did just say, you don't want to, but you don't control his body autonomy. What if he decided that he'd had enough and he needed to let them run free in the world.
Speaker 2: I have told him that there's all different parts of a relationship, right that turn a partner off. Everyone has an ick, and it's fine. I know there's a lot of people out there that think fluffing's cute. That's great, but I personally don't. It is a turn off for me. So if I've told my partner that and they choose to ignore that, that's on them.
Speaker 3: If I get turned off at the end of the day, like that's.
Speaker 2: Just my little personal ick. Everyone doesn't have to be on board with it. Am I gonna break up with them if they accidentally drop a bomb?
Speaker 1: Knoll?
Speaker 4: For what if he continued to deliberately do it against you, You're saying that you would become unattracted to him and then maybe not want to be with him anymore.
Speaker 3: I would worry that that would be the case. Yeah, it's so extreme. It's also did I mention the.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phones. Let's see what the opinion of Australia is high step to fart or not to fart? That is a question?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not yes day kay?
Speaker 3: Sorry? How long have you been in a relationship for.
Speaker 5: I'm not currently in a relationship, but my longest relationship has been about four years.
Speaker 4: So you've spent four years of no farting. God, you must have had some stomach cramps.
Speaker 5: I just don't feel the need and if I did, then I would go to the bathroom. I just that is a line I will never cross.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're lying in bed with your beautiful partner and you feel it. It travels from your tummy down the small intestine into the butt cavity.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You suck it back up? Like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You get up and what you.
Speaker 1: Go to walk in pantry step?
Speaker 2: You don't have to go and do it on the food mits. Why are we in the pantry steph?
Speaker 3: What would you do? You're in bed?
Speaker 2: You need to whiz pop.
Speaker 5: If there, if they were asleep, I would I probably would if they were awake, I would go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what I'm understanding is that is that you guys have no issue with your partner actually breathing in the smell. You just don't want them to hear the sound. That's what it is. If you'll do it when they're asleep, then you're like whatever.
Speaker 2: Mind don't really smell. I'm mind of like super cute.
Speaker 1: And oh, I have been in a room when you fared. I went home, but I was out in.
Speaker 3: The car talking. You heard me.
Speaker 4: I have actually bridged it in front of me on purpose, and it was not as far.
Speaker 1: Hi, Toby, to fart or not to fart? Tobes and let me tell you, are you in the happiest relationship you've ever been in? Toby? Of course he is, because he farts.
Speaker 4: I can hear crows in the back. Here's the aussiest guy that's ever been on the show.
Speaker 1: I know absolutely, final call. This will make or break it, Kylie, to fart or not to fart in front of your partner? What be the question?
Speaker 5: Well for me, but my mom. She has spent thirty years with my dad and never has in front of him at all.
Speaker 3: My parents.
Speaker 2: My parents have been married for forty six years and neither of them have ever intentionally let one go in front of each other. And I applaud that either my.
Speaker 5: Dad does is a good time, and then my mom doesn't.
Speaker 3: And does your mom not think it's gross? She always like.
Speaker 5: Ew, yeah, she tells him off. Yeah, And he still believes that she can't. He physically can't do it.
Speaker 3: But I think it's an imbalance of power in that relationship.
Speaker 2: In my relationship, Ben respects. I'm sure he wants to let them rip, but he respects that I don't like it, and he will always leave the room and I know he's going to do it because he's like, ducks out for no reason.
Speaker 3: I was like, did you just go and let one?
Speaker 4: He's like, you had to, couldn't in front of your poor partners stomach pain.
Speaker 1: Ben wants to do it in front of you. He's just terrified. Sorry, that's the truth.
Speaker 3: Now, It's called respect, all right.
Speaker 1: Next on the show, Romances are on the Rise for a very good reason.
Speaker 3: All about that. Next at the pickup, Smelli Laa