Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: It should in young people inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get hide.
Speaker 3: Some things more since than the others.
Speaker 4: Something everything for you. I've got my career on hold.
Speaker 5: I could have been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 3: Brace yourself for observations you didn't ask for. This is leadership. I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had. Well good.
Speaker 1: Just still a black.
Speaker 3: Couple of riches.
Speaker 5: Should one of us be Mitch and the other Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Just to make things easier, You're Mitch. I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 1: You always call me Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he is Mitch.
Speaker 1: Julie and Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Kou good a guys. Welcome with the show grounds. Peter Jenner, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm very well.
Speaker 3: We're one Mitch down this week.
Speaker 6: Notice came true.
Speaker 3: You don't mean that, Yes I do. I'm worried that because he's not here. He's usually the one you make fun of. You're not going to turn on me.
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll see.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple of other people in the room right now that you could bully if you'd like to. Because obviously he's not here. He'll be back next week for episode thirty. But fortunately I do happen to host another podcast, so it was quite easy for me to drag my Schnitty Committee co hosts in here. So Aichlyn and Talisha welcome to Is It Just Me?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 5: I thought it was called is It just Mitch?
Speaker 3: No, you're wrong again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look, Jenna, if you're going to bully anyone, let's just gang up on the minority over there.
Speaker 5: I agree, don't try it with me. I'm no, Mitch Churill, I will fight back.
Speaker 1: Do not direct that over this way?
Speaker 3: Can I say? It was actually quite hard to convince these two to come and do this show because Schnitty Committee is only a monthly podcast. That's more than enough Mitchell kombs than anyone needs in their life, really, once a month.
Speaker 5: Definitely hungry already, how do you do a podcast that doesn't involve eating?
Speaker 1: I know, well, last time to wave you hungry.
Speaker 3: But when we dragged you in here for a guest segment and I kept getting angry at you because you were gnoring on Eminem's the whole time. Yeah, we didn't even put out any snacks this time, so for that precise reason it was so growth here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not coming back.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you anyway. If this is your first time listening to Is It Just Me? We kick off each week with an is It just Me?
Speaker 2: Each?
Speaker 3: It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Usually Mitch and I do one each. Obviously he's not here, and so I've decided we'll do things completely differently. I'm also going to sit this one out, and so I'm going to be clearing the runway for wigems as in women's gyens only in gym. Obviously Is It just Me?
Speaker 5: Does that mean that I'm going to finally be able to do one?
Speaker 3: That's right, you're going to stay. Mitch and I do one each, and we don't actually know why Jenn is here?
Speaker 1: What is this rancid show?
Speaker 3: So you've both got a widgem each, a woman's.
Speaker 6: Yep, excellently asked to prepare one, So we're.
Speaker 3: Going to get one from you three. And also we've got a guest joining us who's going to bring a guest gem. So her name's Abby Chatfield. You might know her from her own podcast it's called It's a Lot, or you might know her from the TV. She was on The Bachelor last year.
Speaker 7: If you also did not watch The Bachelor, you might have just seen her as a viral meme floating the internet. Someone was introduced as an astrophysicist and she said, Hi, I'm a Gemini.
Speaker 5: I did not realize that, so I love her Gemini.
Speaker 3: So she's good saying yes. She was a very popular contestant on the Bachelor last year, which is why she's going to be on Bachelor in Paradise on Channel ten. Later in Okay, go on, let's not piss around though. Let's just get her on now, should we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring in the Gemini, I mean, then heard her singing it's a lot, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Here she is a Chadfield welcome to if it just me your face after that opener, that was.
Speaker 6: Wow, Okay, what corner of your brain did that come from?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if the zoo is breaking up, but pretty sure what you said was you wanted an no care, No.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I hate hearing my voice so fucking much. I've had to get an edit of my podcast because I hate hearing my gross like, it's a lot, isn't it shut ha me on me.
Speaker 3: So your podcast it's a lot. How long have you been doing that?
Speaker 6: I'm up turning the episode twelve like only like it's a baby podcast, like so it was like three months. I do one a week. It kind of was an accident that I started it though, Like I I this was I think I was just like a bit kooky one night on Instagram, Like you know, sometimes I don't know if you guys follow me, but sometimes I get a bit weird on Instagram.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I've noticed.
Speaker 6: It's No, it's like manic. I think it's a lot thing. It's a lot so on brand.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: But then I just kind of like was like, oh, guys, because people were like you just had a podcast, and I was like, okay, fine, And I thought it would be really easy because as you guys know, I've listened to many podcasts in my time, including Not My Cup of Tea.
Speaker 3: Our old show Mitch is in Here. Yeah, the other Mitch doesn't like the old show being brought up. It's like he's like the scorned X oh that's so upsetting.
Speaker 6: I mean I got I like, I did a stupid Instagram poll and I was like, should I have on a podcast, and then I fucking were Everyone's like yes, and I was like, oh God. Then I say, up till four am drawing the podcast art. Did you try all that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: On Adobe Illustrated guys. I know, graphic desize my passion. I just I was just fucking unwell. I know, I just sometimes have these moments where I'm really unwell, and I was I was like, hey, that's the podcast start, and then like two months later, I was like, fuck gott to release his shit. And I didn't realize like how much like it drains you to record a podcast and it sounds so I'm complaining about it, but it actually ties me out. So I only got an editor last week because, like we were saying, I can't stand the fucking sound of my own voice. And it was getting to a point where I was like editing the podcast ten minutes before I had to upload it because I was like, I can't listen to this bitch anymore. I live with her, I fucking see her in the I live alone during quarantine. I fucking talk all fucking day. My job is talking, and then I have to listen to myself talk. It's just especially solo episodes I'm like, shut the fuck up, and I want to edit all of it out. So actually that's my story with the podcast.
Speaker 3: Recently to one of the solo episodes and I was like I could never do that. I could. I need someone to bounce off. I was so impressed that you were able to do this solo show and for something that you apparently accidentally started. It's doing really well, right it is.
Speaker 6: It's doing quite well. But I am very lucky obviously, but a following, Like everyone's like, how did you make it? And I'm like, ah, I told man I wanted to fuck him on ushtron television. And then I got done for the walk and then I got one hundred and forty thousand followers, like like, it's going well, but like I also, I am very lucky to have like a following already.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you that When Talsia told me, do you realize that someone from the Bachelor listens to our podcast? As in not my co tea? I was like what really? And then I was like which one? And she told me that it was you and I was like, oh, okay, the one that was blood of dry humping mad on the beach. Of course that Lucy Unit listens to our show. I'm so that makes sense now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, proud of her, we support her. How do you vote?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, our horny queen. Wouldn't that be beautiful? If you could text it and with me, I would have I would have lost miserably. I would have been gone the fucking third week if that was true. Actually hated me, that's all right.
Speaker 3: We were talking as well about that joke you made with the I'm an astrophysicist, I'm a Gemini.
Speaker 6: Don't fucking bring it up. It actually makes me want to die because the stupid Americans only got a hold of it again. The bloody Yanks only got a hold of it like a few months ago, and it was going viral again, and it was like on all my meme feeds, and I was like commenting, being like this is please don't ever like what a fucking idiot, And then like everyone's doing the classic comment of like our geminis don't claim her, and I'm like, shut the fuck up. I came second, suck my.
Speaker 5: Dip, my American. It just recently res send it to me. But they were like loving it because my friends are Gemini, and she was like, who is this queen from your country?
Speaker 6: And I wasn't. Let me tell you, actually is so funny. I actually have a Gemini mug and keep cup with me right now, like I'm even an astrophysicist, free astrophysicists astrology fuck fuck fuck fuck no, I'm just honestly, guys, let's let's move on because I'm talking about this fucking joke.
Speaker 3: Look, I did mention to you that we were doing with gems this week that is women's only.
Speaker 9: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping you've come prepared with one? Would you like to kick it off?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Do you guys like kind of not want isolation to end?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Are you a little bit anxious about getting back into real the will word?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's too soon. I'm anxious as fuck.
Speaker 6: I'm anxious as fuck. So I live alone and I've lived a lone. I've only loans is the start of quarantine, so I've kind of got Oh no, I know, but I actually love being alone because like, my job is talking shit and I like sometimes just need to shut up and being alone. So it's been good. It's been good living alone, and like my friends all live a block away from meet in Queens, and it's been pretty chill to be honest with restrictions. But I am like, I fucking hate going out, like like I hate going to clubs. Yeah, I hate going to like bars. I fucking hate it. And my friends, like our entire friendship. I've been like I'd rather have wines at home, and now they're forced to do that. And now they're forced to just like come to my house and I'm like, oh, like that sucks bugs, But I'm like yeah, I'm like, oh, guys, anyway, I've made a full, like taco meal for everyone. I've got like a cheeseboard for eight people. I'm like being like a hostess of the Moses, and I'm like, guys, I don't want I don't want to go back.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of those things that I I just want, I want what I can't have, because when I was at first, I was like all I want to do is go to puffed Off and like get legless. But now that we're starting to be allowed to go back out, I'm like, nah, too soon. I'm just I'm isolating. I'm gonna hide under my bed. It's just not happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I just feel like I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to be forced into an environment. I also am like the thought of like, I mean, I hate going out because people talk to me that like know me from the show. So I get like and like they're lovely. But then I get like, my friends get really annoyed at me because it's like, why are you talking to fans? I'm like, because if I'm a cunt, they're going to be like, oh, the edit was true, she is a cunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're one of those bloble that has daily mail right articles about your every move. In fact, let me just ask a question to you ladies over here, Yes, ma'am, in your jobs as entertainment writers, have you or have you not ever written some sort of clickbait headline about our abby here.
Speaker 6: About no Mitch have you?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 6: Why have you done a clickbait headline or something? I mean about me trying you're trying to ease some girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I remember when you came on Kyle and Jackie, oh who I work for? Kyle accidentally made you cry? I just embellished. What really happened? I was like Abby breaks down on air talking to Kyle and give it a little stop.
Speaker 6: It's fine. I cry all the time.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I cried the whole season of The Bachelor, like it was a point where they had to stop interviews. Sometimes I was scream crying. I was like on the floor, like now everyone's like, okay, we can't understand what the fucking's saying. But also Kyle, Kyle also described to me the first time at Chelsea and Matt had fucked in details.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 6: Yes, Oh my god. No, he wasn't being mean. He was just being Kyle Sandlins right. Like It's like like he wasn't being like, oh, I'm going to get her to cry. But I had just I've been up since four am doing media, and it was like, I think what time would have been like by then?
Speaker 3: Nine yeah, eight thirty nine am, so like five into.
Speaker 6: Interviews and I'm sitting at the front of Nova about to go in and he describes that to me and I like cried, like he's like, how could you still like the bloke when you know that they've fucked on the couch. I was like, Kyle, I didn't know that. Obviously, I wasn't in the room anyway, and then I went up to I went up to Nova and up to Nova, and then I fucking saw them and cried. The same day that was within at I was out the front. I was sitting at the front on a bench like at the coffee shop at Nova, and then walked upstairs.
Speaker 3: And then they were there, and I was like, oh my god, I like someone who's quite happy to admit that they're a bit of a cry like yourself. I actually saw a tweet earlier because Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga song just came out. Ariana writes, Oh, Lady Gaga is someone who cries as much as I do, drinks as much wine as I do, eat as much past as I do. We got to express how beautiful and healing it is to motherfucking cry. And I'm thinking, I never cry, especially in front of other people.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, I cry once a year.
Speaker 1: Wow the tits guys, No, Like I was.
Speaker 6: I rewatch The Bachelor, like I was doing like reactions on my stories the other day, another manic thing that I did my stories and I and I was watching it and I watched my intro to Matt and even though it's so bad, and I look like I'm on copious amounts of cocaine for some reason, I look like I'm drugged up. I I literally want this.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 4: I cried.
Speaker 6: I cried watching it and was like, oh, this is such a beautiful moment. I was like, oh my god. That's when I met Matthew and then realized it dapt me on a rock, so then it quickly.
Speaker 3: Kay, sorry, you just mentioned being on coby as the amounts of coke, and you just reminded me that I forgot to do something vitally important at the start of the show when we first got you on. So Ashlan and I have been working on something that we're hoping to get you to contribute to her. Right. So it's the list of things better than drugs and dick. It's essentially a psa that yes, sex can be great, it can be wonderful, but it's not your whole life. It's not the best thing in the world. A reminder to appreciate the small things. I'll just bring up the list so you don't have to think of your answer now. You can think of it now or you can let us know later. I'll just plant that seed for you. Where is the bloody list.
Speaker 5: Well, I can remember a few cool a nice cool breeze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A beautiful pizza, not an ordinary pizza, A beautiful.
Speaker 5: Patzatter than drugs and Dick, A good book smell better than drugs and better than drugs and Dick, apples with a good.
Speaker 3: Crunch, a good quality fruit, cutting knife, all these things better than like, Oh, yeah, you're right. So every time we have a guest on this podcast, I like to ask them what they think is better than drugs and Dick. So I'll leave that with you. If you've got something on your mind, now, let me know.
Speaker 6: It might take a little while for me to think of something that's better than drugs and Dick. Is it drugs and Dick combined drugs and or Dick? Okay, so it's not better than drugs and dicks, more than drugs and also better than Dick.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so not like.
Speaker 6: At the same I'm not sure there is anything that exists. Yeah, I'm not sure if there's anything above that on the pyramid. You know how to do like, you know, like hierarchies. It's like drugs and Dick hierarchy, like different kinds of different drugs. You should do that rug.
Speaker 5: Lying to ourselves. I'm like, oh, yeah, a cool breeze is better than drugs. And if someone's going to come up to me and go, hey, you can never smoke weed for the rest of your life, but here's a cool breeze, I'm kidding myself.
Speaker 3: Listening to us on Spotify pitch follows so you don't miss a second of this bullshit.
Speaker 6: It's like when you're in bed and you can hear a mosquito up near your blonds lions bliands keep the sun out in your bedroom.
Speaker 3: It's one syllable blind. You're like, lions blians.
Speaker 6: Can you hear a second syllable blians?
Speaker 3: No, there's only one syllable blind.
Speaker 5: I'm doing one syllable blians.
Speaker 3: Have you always said it lions? Oh no, I really don't. Miand Sir, I'm your surgeon.
Speaker 1: You've broken your spy.
Speaker 3: And my what I parked illegally? I hope I don't get a big in.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Is it just me a podcast by a couple of images.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that big idiot Mitch will be back for episode thirty.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, shut up, he's so stupid.
Speaker 3: We're doing women's gyms only in the meantime, Jenna, have you got something better than that? That was good gear if you ask me. But anyway, who wants to go next?
Speaker 5: I'll give it a crack read. I've been sitting on it for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Is it just me? Were your parents way too intense on like Christmas or whatever? You got a new electronic? About chopping up the box before you sar it out? Like if someone, if you like, got a new TV. You couldn't just put the box out with the recycling. You needed to chop it up lest someone see the new television you've got and break into your home and steal it.
Speaker 6: It's just you. I think it literally is just you.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: So, Actually, and I were hanging out with some friends and they were all fellow city people. Me being the country kid, I've never heard of chopping up the box intruders.
Speaker 5: A Sydney in a West thing. Apparently it was too wild out here. You can't own a television without someone trying to steal it. Because me and Mitchell recently just bought scooters together, matching ones, we look very cool. I said we should chop up the box or someone will try to steal your scooter.
Speaker 3: Like, why the fuck do I chop the box?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: Because in a West mitchell this isn't Bogan Gate. If someone sees you've got something, they will try to take it. It's a dog eat dog world out here.
Speaker 3: You know, you make a good point. My parents warned me when I moved to Sydney that they had a total of three televisions stolen. I feel like in twenty twenty, there's so many other things i'd steal.
Speaker 1: Just quietly would steal a TV. I like, don't even have a TV that like plugs into the ground. I literally just have like an Apple TV screen.
Speaker 6: Why would I watch all TV? If I need to watch, I'll just screen cast it onto my screen.
Speaker 3: So you don't actually watch yourself on TV there, Abby, So you're not contributing to your own ratingpe I do?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding? I've watched The Butchelot I think six times. I'm just trying to analyze where it all went wrong.
Speaker 1: T play app I watched I watched my.
Speaker 6: Hometown last night and I was like, oh, you can see he doesn't like me there and his actually.
Speaker 7: Back to your little wigem. Yeah, I have never done that, but I do have a thing about chopping up my male.
Speaker 3: Or people can't see how much debt you're in here because.
Speaker 1: They're like they're like, oh fuck, who does this belong to? This is a bit of a nightmare, So chop my name off.
Speaker 5: I feel like you got I will say one time we didn't chop up the box, and our TV's got stolen. Really wow, and we probably deserved of being so boogie. We got two new plasma TVs when I was like twelve or something, and then we came home like three days later and someone had punched in our front doors window, like reached in, undid the lock and ripped them off the wall.
Speaker 6: Jok. And your parents slow sew that up so they could be proven right, so they were like, it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. And then and your dad just like, but that's why we.
Speaker 1: Chop up the box. Probably did do that.
Speaker 5: He is an insane man.
Speaker 3: I actually think it would it would take me learning the hard way to start chopping up the box, because like, I've never been broken into touchwood. So I feel like I don't live in fear of burglars. Have you guys have been broken into either I'm taking it well.
Speaker 7: No, And I lived in like a not I wasn't as rural as you, but I did live in like a town, not the city or whatever. We don't live there anymore, but like we never carry a key, Like I didn't have a key for years, And the back door was always wide fucking open, and the front door was always like a little ajar.
Speaker 1: Oh god, and we never ever I.
Speaker 5: Could sleep in your house, I was saying earlier when I was a kid, and like someone would knock on the door and do that, who is it? If someone didn't reply, my entire body would go cold, and I'd be like, I'm about to get murdered. No, they didn't say who they were, so they're clearly planning on killing me. And especially if it was at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be like, n tonight's nice.
Speaker 5: Here, my little shrill eleven year old voice, gag here is it actually?
Speaker 3: Jenna? You live alone, just like Abbey?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you ever get scared at nights? In particular if you hear like a creek or something. Oh shit, someone's coming for me.
Speaker 1: Yep, as soon as I.
Speaker 2: As soon as I go to bed, right, I hear creaks outside because I always close my bedroom door, and I hear creeks all the time.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, yep, someone's in here.
Speaker 1: That's a fairly new building, even though it can't be that haunted.
Speaker 6: Well, I live in guys, I live in a old so in Brisbane. Have you guys been to Brisneyland?
Speaker 3: I do love it, actually, I've been there.
Speaker 6: Brisbane's quite nice. Yeah, it's quite nice. So I live on like these this area of Brisbane called the Wall Stores, and it's like on the river and it's where they used to have all the like where they used to like process the wall and I live in a place called the Canary and the Canaries where they used to can pineapples. Right, So it's like an old it's like an old like warehouse style like New York like loft apartment. But that comes with many craks, like exposed would many creeks, and I believe many hauntings. I reckon that someone in here that's like had the hand chopped off with like with like the canny. I just have a feeling. My friends feel the energy as well. I know, I know we're hiding ourselves up maybe a little bit, but because it's all exposed and it's like this, like it's like fucking eleven meters ceilings and like a brick wall. I'm looking it in front of me in a loft bed, and I really think it's haunted. And also it was renovated in ninety only seven, so like the lock system can't be that good. So I'm either gonna get broken into or I'm gonna get murdered by a ghost. Looks cool though, Yes, no that sounds.
Speaker 5: Sasic works as long as you're dying in a cool apartment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's all I.
Speaker 3: Want a right, either of you guys ready to do your egems?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 3: He wants to go next? All right to Alsia. You're up next, Lucky last year, and you will get there eventually.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is the passenger seat the best seat in the car?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, you get a jointed on music.
Speaker 2: You're not stuck in the back brilliantly, I think it depends on who else is in the car as well.
Speaker 3: You know you can't drive. You've only ever been in a passenger seat or a back seat.
Speaker 5: Are we talking about?
Speaker 7: Well, there is the back as well, you know when like Murray's in the back seat, et cetera. I think that because I lost my license for a bit, I've now got it back. I got a new appreciation for the front passenger seat, and I really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I feel Stockholm syndrome, that's what that is. The driver's seat is the best.
Speaker 7: You've got so much room because there's no fucking pedals in like, no garbage down the fucking bottom. You can recline if you want to in my in my car, like you can like raise the seat and stuff. There's no steering wheel to deal with. You can control the music because you're not driving. You don't have to look at the street.
Speaker 3: Sorry, incorrect. The driver is in charge of the music in this I can control. I remember you when I had this full blown argument because you were like, I'm the passenger, I get to choose the music, and I was like, my father, if he was dead, would be rolling in his grave. That's not the appropriate phrase. He is, Well, my father would be furious because he always said, now i'm driving, I choose the music.
Speaker 7: And I concur well, my father is dead, and if I am driving, or if I am in the passenger seat, I control the music.
Speaker 3: That's gonna say if you start with that everyone, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: I know, well my father My father left when I was born, so I might have a different perspective on this perhaps, Okay, I actually know I do agree with with Tillysha. I think it's I think it's a passenger one hundred percent, because how can the driver be trusted to make a good music choice of they're concentrating on driving. How can you be like, yeah, and then what you have to think being like, oh now play now? Play in a bloom by Flume, I flew not even a song see.
Speaker 1: But also like you can't get a queue going if you're a driver, and imagine like the fucking if your voice controlling a song next, you ruin the vibe completely.
Speaker 3: By Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: Sorry I.
Speaker 3: Could never Yeah, do you drive, Abbey, So do you you know what it's like to be the driver? Right?
Speaker 6: Yes? Oh yes, I drive a lot. Actually did a road trip down from Brisbane to Sydney like two New years ago with my Scottish boyfriend at the time, which is a random story, but we would play a game that actually fixed this conundrum about the music, where that we used to play kick ons as well. Yeah I know if you guys have ever played it, but where you like, it's the alphabet game, so you'll do like, say, if I started off, I had to think of a song that is by someone who starts little a b see And it actually is great because you think of bangers you haven't thought of an age is and everyone is happy because they know all they have to get through is the three minutes. If they hate it, that is, so.
Speaker 7: I have something to bring up, Abby, I think you will really like this. We during the Sagittary season, we played this thing called anti Vibes and it's kind of it's kind of like it's kind of like the alphabet game in the way that it like brings up songs that you haven't thought of in a while. And yeah, so it's anti vibes. So basically, someone in the car will pick a song and then you find the antithesis of the song, so you have to like change the vibe completely.
Speaker 5: And like the whole point is she's not flow. Well, like everyone's like laughing the whole time at how different song.
Speaker 3: An awful flow did you have the play?
Speaker 5: So there's one example that was so ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I I just pulled up the list and it goes Jenny from the Block, j Lo the Anthem, Good Charlotte the only exception, Paramo Room, Charlie XCX, and take me Home Country Roads, John Denver Like it makes no fucking sense, but it's the best fucking game.
Speaker 6: I've m try and do that now.
Speaker 3: Jenna, we've saved you till last. You've been mine and Mitch's trusty third wheel on this show for so long. You've been waiting all this time to do an engine, but unfortunately that's all we've got time for today. Thanks for joining us. Guys. No go on, Jenna, I won't. I won't do that to you. Have you got one ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 3: Actually, how exciting you're ready?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Have online stores become really passive aggressive in terms of if you don't sign up for this, you know how it comes up with a pop up and it's like ten percent off if you sign up to our newsletter, and if you don't, it's like, no, I don't want a discount, or no I want to pay full price.
Speaker 4: No I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be in.
Speaker 6: Joy paying for more than I need to.
Speaker 2: It's just like, can't you just say close that I do like discounts, so why should I push it if I don't?
Speaker 5: But I don't want to sign up to your newsletter.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I noticed the other day I signed up to something and the option to tick the box where it says I'd like to receive promotional material. You can usually untick that and still sign up. This one said no, No, it's managery to sign up.
Speaker 6: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: You can unsubscribe later, knowing full well, I don't forget to do that. I'm gonna be spamming bloody gmails from Priceline now.
Speaker 5: I hope you just get straight up, like just aggressive at one point where no, I'm a stupid fucking cunt and I don't like to.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what website it was, but one of them was literally, no, I don't like fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, I, oh my god, you're on that website.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was, but it was really hurt my day.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 3: We kind of do that though. Here's a tip from me to you Abby as a fellow podcast So Mitch and I put these really aggressive sweepers in. It's like, don't forget to subscribe on the Apple podcast app. If you don't, you're a dickhead. And it's like, I don't want to be a dickhead. It's really worked in our favor that you should disabuse your listeners too.
Speaker 6: Yeah. One of my favorite podcasts just says, if you don't watch my new YouTube video, then you hate me and my entire family and you hope that my dogs die and watch it like it's a very extreme like he'll post, he'll post an Instagram and like, if you don't watch it, you hate me and everyone that I've ever met. And I'm like, oh fuck, what the girl?
Speaker 5: You just got a trigger everyone. My mum noticed actually a while ago on the similar page when I lived at home, remember more like basic bitch was the worst thing you could ever be called. One day I didn't watch the dishes and she was like, atually only basic bitches I washed the dishes. I was like, fucking I ran into the kitchen and I was like I can't believe that works.
Speaker 1: And she's British too, Yeah.
Speaker 5: She was a she only basic bitches don't do the dishes, and I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 7: But on the the unsubscribed thing there's there's a new thing in the Gmail app. I don't know how new it is, but I just thought i'd let you know that. If you haven't interacted with an opened newsletter or something in a while, it comes up with a little pop up saying, hey, do you want to unsubscribe from this fucking thing that you don't like?
Speaker 5: I want a text option of that on the iPhone where it comes up going you've neared this group chat seven times this week? Are you sure you want to be friends with these people?
Speaker 1: Do you want to leave the group and move to the way?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 5: I really be out there muting everyone. It's horrible.
Speaker 6: I'm the driver of group chats. Really you miss you all?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 10: What do you?
Speaker 6: But like love you? What's everyone doing today? And everyone like has like nine to five like actual jobs like HR and they're like we're working, babe, And I'm like, oh cool, I'm just recording a podcast. I'm talking for a walk or something. And they're like, yeah, okay, like my baby, talk to you tomorrow when we see you. And I'm like, okay, I love you. And I said like voice snotes, like two minute long voicettes when I'm walking, Yeah, are you like me?
Speaker 3: If no one replies, you'll send some passive aggressive good chat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like cheers ex and everyone's like, we have fucking we're employed, abby, and I'm like, okay, I was once.
Speaker 3: To what do you tell people your job is?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 6: When they ask, oh, my fucking god, it's a nightmare because people if I say I'm an influenza, people literally will be like, I don't know that. They'll just be like, oh, that's something. So I just say, oh, I just like work for myself and they're like, yeah, okay, because I like, I like write my column if I if I'm meeting like an adult, I'll be like, oh, I like I write a column because that's all I can understand. And then if I meet like someone and art like I have a podcast and I write my column. And then if it's someone like that, I'm actually friends with them, like oh I make bank on Instagram. Like It's like it depends who I'm talking to, because they're all true. It's just I make money from every avenue. It's just I don't I need to pick my audience. I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna date, Like, I don't know how like if I ever have to date, i'ma have to talk to people and they be like, oh, what's Osha Ginsburg? Like I'm and be like.
Speaker 3: Not sure. Is that part of the reason you don't want to go out of Io? The fact that you I want to answer questions like that on dates?
Speaker 6: No, because I am I single, I'm in a relationship. No one knows.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay something.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you were trying to trick me to say or not, but that actually was at almost work.
Speaker 3: Oh right, Because Bachelor in Paradise hasn't aired yet. Do you know when it's coming to Channel ten?
Speaker 6: No idea, No idea. It was supposed to be in April, and then obviously COVID happened, Yeah, and then then Bachelor then like the Bachelor stopped filming, which God knows is gonna happen there, Like who knows what's gonna happen with those girls? Like how are they gonna how are they gonna get back into that? Like if I didn't see Matt for like two months and I could have my phone back, I probably would be like, oh, I see if going back into that mansion, like like going back into like isolation, not seeing your friends and like for a guy that you've forgotten what he looks like?
Speaker 9: Like what.
Speaker 6: And like or if you liked him when you just DM him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 6: Like if I got out and Matt was like on Instagram, I'm like, hey, do you want to go for like a normal date because who knows? Like the world is ending, baby, Like that's.
Speaker 5: A great pickup line right now. Yeah, just anything goes. The world is ending, baby, fucking.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 3: So do they actually like take your phone off here?
Speaker 6: That would kill me, babe, Babe, you have no idea although my memory, So you get one phone call every two weeks or ten minutes what like jail, Like it's worse than jail. But I'm and then you can't and you can't really talk about anything because obviously you can't tell the person what's happening. So he used to be like I'm good and you're like crying and like I really like him. I'm good mom, and be like, uh, is she okay? I'm like I can't tell you why I'm not good, but I'm not very cute. But it's okay. But yeah, they take your phone, But my memory got really good in there, like oh, like like supernatural, like like elevating above my body good like I could.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 6: This is fucking crazy, by hometowns. I could. I was writing down word for word conversations of the Matt and I had because I was driving myself crazy being like what did he mean by that? To hometowns. I made an effort to try and remember what he was saying to me, and then I got home to the hotel and wrote down our conversations. My god, it's and I could like and I could like smell if I want if I felt like I needed to just smell him. That's so weird. But I could, like if I thought about him, I could like smell his cologne. But I could like conjure up and memories. And then I'm like, I was like a superhuman. It was crazy.
Speaker 5: You're too powerful that I gets me, no, I know.
Speaker 7: So I ordered that I put in my phones, so we had it inside insideers all along with our phones and making us dumb.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you're dumb. It's just like because you have no other stimulus, you're actually listening when people talk, which is so random, like you're actually like you're there and you have nothing else to think about as well. So the whole car ride home, you're just thinking about what happened with Matt, or like thinking about what lunch there was, like I could, like it's crazy. And then you get back to your phone and you're like half ast doing things like half watching a movie, Whereas like I watched all of Netflix in the mansion and I remember everything so well, like so so well, I'll never to watch it again. But I'm out, I'm like what I'm out. When I'm on the outside, I like will be on my phone, you know. Yeah, the whole thing's pretty FuG No phone sucks.
Speaker 3: So your brain's gone back to normal now, has it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all mush now it sucks. I mean, but we had no news either, Like the christ Church shooting happened when we're in there.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Oh yeah, I don't know why they didn't do one of those sand the Sally things where she's like, here's what you missed while you were in the Big Brother House. I used to love watching though.
Speaker 6: That would actually have been really interesting. Although what happened I found out because I saw my sister, Like, after like four weeks she came to a date. It was like a best friend. It was my sister. And the first thing I said was, what's happening in politics? Just like there's been a shooting?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And I was like, what's chopped done?
Speaker 6: What's chump tweeted? And she was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't come prepared.
Speaker 3: I just I'm happy to see you.
Speaker 6: And I was like, I don't care. I need some information because all my conversations I realized. I realized that in my life that are interesting are about like current events. So what the fuck do you talk about for three months when you have no news? You're just like, I remember that time? Oh history? Actually we watched we watched a few historical films. We watched SHA's List a few times, which was really a big downer on the mood.
Speaker 3: But yeah, one thing you should know about our Jenny here is that she has actually lived multiple lives. She was alive in the seventeen hundred, so she's all about history. She was there through all of it. Yeah, and famine Spanish?
Speaker 5: Were you really yes? Yes, shit, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we looks excited.
Speaker 6: You remember your life? Okay, No, I was alive in seventeen hundreds, but I was Actually, okay, it's just twisted.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I had this thing, this weird thing where everyone that I meet, everyone that I meet, I will imagine them in the eighteenth century. Really everyone, really, everyone that I see, I'll imagine what they would have been. And I believe it's because I had a past life in the eighteenth century. I give people fullback stories. My best friend was a French aristocrat, but she was she was bougie, but she wasn't like so she got made fun of because she was like kind of povo.
Speaker 3: Oh so you've met Jenna.
Speaker 6: Yes, I thought we met. Yeah, we have. We have in a park. Where where where did you live in the seventeen hundreds. I'm going to go, were you in English? Used in like an English?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You were English here the countryside? Yeah? No, I was gonna say northern. You were Northern in like a weird little castle, Northern Castle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the cool experience. I'm so happy right now.
Speaker 6: We like Okay, so I'm not gonna lie, guys. I think I think Mitchell was a bit of a cunt.
Speaker 3: Actually, something's never changed.
Speaker 6: So you were you were in the South of America, like like in like Mississippi or something, accents like the oh.
Speaker 5: I can't even do without something stupid. Wait, was he racist? I bet he was racist?
Speaker 6: Yeah no, but like it's actually I give you all full backstories, like full backstories like for example, I think you too. I think you two were sisters.
Speaker 3: Oh oh god, is that why they were?
Speaker 6: And I really think you were a German German sisters and I think I think you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think you.
Speaker 6: I think you owned a beer house together and everyone thought you were witches in the town. That's just what I'm getting, and that survived that I'm getting. Am I I don't know if I'm a psychic or what.
Speaker 5: That's good. Sorry, you're racist, mature. That really suns it's you really need.
Speaker 3: It's not your fault, I think, no, I think it.
Speaker 6: I think it's actually just the hair that you have in right now, babe.
Speaker 3: Oh that implies that I'm so you look like George Washington. I know what you mean.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm with you, okay, Like it's a racist hair, dude, you look like an American Southerner. Look at American Southern in the seventeen hundreds. Therefore, it confuses my vibes. Sometimes people need to just like be themselves and I feel like you're not being so offended, but just so offended. And he's like, Yeah, did you have one.
Speaker 3: Of these views about Osha Greensburg when you first met him?
Speaker 6: I actually didn't, because I think has reached Nirvana. Yeahh is a new soul, but I think Osha literally is like elevated above the rest of us. He's better than all of us. So he literally just like he's like. It's so when you talk to Oshi, you're like, oh, You're like, like, he's just so intelligent that you don't feel like you're good enough to talk to him.
Speaker 3: Have you met Osha?
Speaker 1: No, I've seen him.
Speaker 3: He's coming here a few times. Yeah, he's he's quite nice. I remember having one of my first jobs in media was being an intern at the ARIA Awards that he was hosting, and I had to fetch him a coffee and he was like, oh, thanks, mate, that's gonna get me through the now. I was like, Oh, he's so charming.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, he's lovely. Isn't that lovely of him? Yes, that's so lovely of him. I mean I am kind of mad at him though, because he didn't give me any hint that I wasn't gonna win the Bachelor, but it's fine. I don't know if he just looked at you, like off camera, it's like, babe, get a great is really pretty though, So I guess I'll take it.
Speaker 5: That's so nice.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoying the game.
Speaker 6: Put it back. Maybe that was a sign.
Speaker 3: What about our Prime Minister Scott Morrison? Does he have a backstory in your mind?
Speaker 6: The eyes roll? I fucking I mean, look, speaking of Scomo, is anyone else annoyed that he's handling this pandemic? Well? Yeah, bonus? Is it just me because everyone's forgotten about the bushfires?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Everyone's like he's the best prime minister ever, and I'm like, okay, but we also went through the bushfires and he went in a holiday to Hawaii and he's handling this well, yes, but like well compared to Trump, So that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 3: I think SMO.
Speaker 6: I think he was a Scottish pig farmer, and I think that I think that he I think he really enjoyed his time on the farm, but he was an outcast in society and that's why in his life now he's trying to be a public figure. Because he was a lonesome pig farmer. Obviously it's sad in Scotland, in like Aberdeen or something. Yeah, he was part of a clan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I did occasionally, but I'm not a fan of him. No, he wasn't nice, no, no, And I wasn't a fan of the whole pig farming.
Speaker 1: Did he travel to the countryside at all?
Speaker 9: Never?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: Never.
Speaker 1: He wasn't allowed never fu he.
Speaker 6: Wasn't allowed to go navin. That's so weird. I mean, if he'd like to know a matut agnew was in Italy. He was Italian.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can see that for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was. He was a shoemaker.
Speaker 5: That's hot kind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you guys have like am I? I had to ask. When Todd King and I were dating, we literent for a walk and I never told anyone this. Now was like, do you like do that thing where you like imagine people in the eighteenth century?
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 6: He was like, what you look like a walk? And I just casually brought it up because we were like just like having like a nice time and I was like, yeah, like you know that thing, like like everyone does this right, And he was like, what are you talking about and I was like, well, like you like you were like a German aristocrat And he was like, what is what.
Speaker 3: The think you were so normal in saying all this nonsense.
Speaker 6: No, I've thought it since I was little, Like I'm I'm telling you everyone that I meet, I manage them, at least in the dress that I imagined the wow, but at least in like the outfit that's fine. I don't know it's demented. And he was like, no, dude, like that's not normal. And I had to come to ask the group chat.
Speaker 3: No one replied, do you know what Jenna and I were talking about on the show recently? And this was one thing that we thought everyone went through, but apparently not many people at all. Do you sneeze when you look at the sun, Like, when you look at the sun, that's a trigger that makes you sneeze. I don't look at the sun often when the sun catches your eart.
Speaker 5: Don't be when you go outside.
Speaker 2: Or like if you feel the urge to sneeze and you look at a light or something, yeah, if I.
Speaker 5: Look at a light, yeah, but not every time I'm in the sun.
Speaker 3: No, not every time.
Speaker 6: Just like if you go.
Speaker 3: No picture I'm in the GP's office. Naturally, not a lot of light in there because it's like indoors, and then you walk out onto the street and then you go, that's just.
Speaker 1: The road dust. No, it's just YouTube. I've been paying attention to that. My sneezing habit.
Speaker 9: Is well.
Speaker 3: We got lots of messages of support saying no, babe, it's not just you.
Speaker 6: We all go through that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see all the messages flooding in saying yeah immediately when I picture people in the eighteen hundreds, yes, I.
Speaker 6: Just I hope that's a case. But part of me also hopes that it isn't the case, so that I know that my psychic ability is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it a psychic ability when you're not predicting the future, you're like forecasting the past when no one can prove you wrong.
Speaker 6: Okay, that stopped coming for me at the very least. It's like, God, have you guys? Do you guys ever watched Real Housewives of Sydney?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: There was one season and it was so it was so catty they had to stop filming it because it was so insane.
Speaker 3: There was like a viral video of some cat fight happening in Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're insane. But Athena was one of the women on there, and she got this done by like a hip like she got hypnotized and she to bring back her past lives and she discovered isn't this awful? She discovered that one of the women in the group had was her best friend and had fucked her wife in a past life in the thirteenth century in Japan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was really hard for her to come to terms with and she was like great, and she realized that that's why she didn't like this woman animosity for her past life. Guys, you have to watch it. You must watch Sydney in Real Housewives because it's so funny.
Speaker 5: That's brilliant. I mean I was ready hooked when it When you said it got canceled because it was too caddy, I was like, amazing.
Speaker 6: I have to watch it. In episode two, one of them throws the other's coat into the into the harbor like we all because she thought it was ugly. She said, what this thing? And she goes, oh, she can I borrow it, dar And then she puts her on her shove and she goes and throws it into the harbor.
Speaker 5: I'm hooked. I'm hooked already. I want to do that. So do you know it's taking everything in me right now not to just like because I know we're going to pick up my phone and just stop watching it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm not bored.
Speaker 5: Just that's like the best thing I've heard in so long.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that's the bet all. I've got time for it, So you can go watch the Bloody House ily like, it's about time we finished this thing up. Abby. It's been awesome to have you on the show. Thanks for joining us, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: I put more cheese in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought that they were just gonna do a tight wrap. She's got a mouthful of cheese.
Speaker 1: Classic Abby Chatfield.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, I was gonna I say, hey, where can people find your podcast? Maybe I'll just let them know it's called It's a Lot. Go search it on the Apple podcasting Spotify. Where can they find your column? Thing you mentioned pop sugar? Pop Sugar?
Speaker 1: Is that a dry biscuit?
Speaker 6: Abby? It's a fig and pumpkin seed biscuit with some French breen prosudo And I feel like it was worth me chewing into mic. But yeah, it's lot. Pod is on Instagram and also on where you find your Podcasts?
Speaker 3: Where do you find your podcast? I actually said to you till eater at the start of the show, no eating during the show. But Abby wasn't here for that show.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 7: Last time I was on this show, Mitchell had snacks out, and this time he didn't because I chewed into the mic last time, and.
Speaker 3: When I told her not to, she refused.
Speaker 6: She's like, I always eat and drink during my show, and I like, you can always hear, like I have to edit out like wine pouring that. I'm like someone's talking and I'm like, uh huh, and it's like, oh my god, was me pouring a giant glass read to deal with whatever the fuck that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which Mitch and I usually record on a Wednesday, I just realized because it's a Friday, Jenna, the bloody work, drink free, it's open Abby. We've got to go down and we've got but to be skull.
Speaker 4: How fun.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I can't wait to see you on Paradise. Oh fuck, I'm going to do I'm going to do.
Speaker 6: Okay, when when Bachelor finally airs, I'm going to do recap episodes, but I'm going to get like different people that I like talking to you on it. So would you, guys come on for a funny recap episode.
Speaker 5: You don't have to ask, only if you don't out the wine pouring, leave it in for our episode.
Speaker 6: Leave it the opening. Yeah, but I mean Bachelor's kind of covid derailed my plans.
Speaker 1: But go enjoy your work. Drink sky.
Speaker 2: Will do.
Speaker 3: We'll chat to you soon in that case, looking forward to it. But thanks again for joining us.
Speaker 5: Bye bye bhoo.
Speaker 3: All right, Mitchell, we're back for episode thirty next week. Jenny, you'll be back to you too, Thanks for thanks for hanging out. I'll catch you for the next You're right, yeah no, she Needy Committee.
Speaker 5: Podcast podcast with food.
Speaker 6: What is this garment?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll talk to you next week. Guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Now welcome to add brief. This is the secret segment on the end. We keep it a secret. We hope to treat people out of listening. Even Abby fell for it. She's hung up.
Speaker 1: She just left zoom, so you fucking later, Abby.
Speaker 3: She didn't even get to hang around for the messy bit of the show where we go a bit rogue. That's why we keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: Shame why she's so cool.
Speaker 5: Oh, I forgot to ask her about because she's from brisb But I've got to ask her if she remembers the scooter gang that random k.
Speaker 3: You know what I'll do, because she's a fan of a voice message, Let's send her a quick voice message. Now I come around here. Yeah, don't get too close social distancing, Yeah, no, of course, I'll just hold it to you. All right, Hi, thanks again for coming on. We just wanted to send you a really quick voice message. There was one thing that Achelan forgot to talk to you about while you were on Acelan.
Speaker 5: I've just recently found out within the last few weeks about the Brisbane scooter gang of the thousands of teenage boys. I just wanted to know what your opinion was on that, and if you remember that hell fire day.
Speaker 3: If you were across it, what was your perspective that day?
Speaker 2: Opirational?
Speaker 3: And then we'll leave you alone. Thanks so much.
Speaker 5: Inspirational. As an avid scooter I love scootering.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jenna, I just forgot that. Actually, and I've just gotten in the scooting the scooting club.
Speaker 5: You are now, do you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Every time I go to my mum's house, I scoot home like all the way home. It's cut down time, most of it's downhill. It cuts it like way and half. Usually when I walk from my mum's house to my house, it's like a forty five minute walk. Takes me twenty minutes. Twenty fifteen minutes to scoot home. Now, yeah, wow, brilliant.
Speaker 3: I carry my scooter in the boot in my car just in case I haven't actually used it if not leisurely with you. But anyway, Jenna, Yes, we've just joined the scooter club, like I mentioned, And I completely forgot that you used to scoop to work every day when we worked at that bloody social media company together.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did every single scoot to work.
Speaker 3: Now No, it's too I pick her up and driver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I do enjoy the leisurely scooted in the after week. We should start a gang and get jackets, like imagine I was looking stupid as hell like in leather jackets and like some.
Speaker 6: Of them have a scooter.
Speaker 5: Also, because I posted on Twitter their Jenner and new comments to it when I was like, who remembers the show? And it was Little Elvis Jones and.
Speaker 1: The Truck Stop.
Speaker 5: It's my favorite show. It was my favorite shock. Yeah, I've forgot it existed for a while until I was scooting with Mitchell and I was laughing. I was like, it's be that I feel so cool right now because I look stupid, and I was like, I feel like I'm like little Elvis Jones on his scooter.
Speaker 6: Yes, what a show.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, whenever somebody mentioned Elvis when I was little, I thought they were talking about the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'd never realized it wasn't a normal name to have because every time I had a friend named Elvis in primary school, I'm still friends with him. He also had red hair, like little Elvis Jones. So I had Elvis Presley, Little Elvis Jones, and my friend Elvis. So I thought it was like a super common names. Every time I was like, oh, my friend Elvis, everyone's like, You've got a friend named Elvis, And I'm like, is it not like there's lots of Elvis's in the world, isn't there? Apparently not?
Speaker 3: I mean I named I just replied, by the way what she say, she said a second boy method just came through a good like seven more.
Speaker 6: Things happening me, guys, I had no idea what the fuck you're talking about?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: I'm googling this the Brisbane scooter game. What Although we do have those green scooters that are really problematic for me, they're just very hard to Brisbone scooter gang googling?
Speaker 1: Now you doing?
Speaker 4: Holy yeah, the funniest thing I have ever seen, so.
Speaker 3: Everyone else claim to fame.
Speaker 5: The second I heard Brisbane, I was like, you're from Brisbane, do you remember the scooter riders?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look up on YouTube here the Brisbane scooter Gang because it's even funnier hearing these news reporters talking about it in full series is when it's just like a bunch of kids, like and I don't mean like a bunch as in like a group of ten. They were like, it was like looking at a swarm of ants. There were so many children on fucking scooters and hearing the news reporters talk about it, it's so funny, and I.
Speaker 4: Thought it was.
Speaker 5: I was disappointed because our friend Amy, when she said a scooter gang in Brisbane I legitimately thought that there was like thugs on razor scooters and I was like, what the fuck goes on in Brisbane? And then when I saw it was just like a bunch of teenage boys, like thousands of them, I was like, that's even funnier. To be honest, but I actually thought there was grown men terrorizing the people of Brisbane on their razor scooters. I was in, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I love how there were leaders of the gang as well, and there were like sixteen year old boys.
Speaker 5: Oh, they were like three of them, and they were so proud of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're ready for this. Yeah, I found a new support about the Brisbane scooter Gang. Back in twenty seventeen, a rolling invasion.
Speaker 8: By a squad mounted on scooters, Hundreds of young riders swarm the Brisbane CBD, ignoring the rules, riding on the wrong side of the road, shutting down streets. With police in pursuit, officers intercept the mob at Eagle Street, attempting to break them up. The scooter gang resists.
Speaker 1: The scooter gang.
Speaker 8: Punches are thrown as police wrestle with their underage assailants.
Speaker 3: The copper he came up to me throw punch me and I like men go flying back in on that a copper.
Speaker 8: Arrests were made, including Jack Down. The Instagram celebrity was a headline act at the events called the Brisbane Street Jam, a scooter rally through the streets, call to arms to He's one hundred and sixty thousand followers, and a rolling riot was born.
Speaker 3: Joel dry nine news, How ridiculous is that?
Speaker 5: I just love when they were listening the things that will go wrong as it was like what he was like, ignoring the rules? I was like, this is world whide use. Oh my god, some kids ignored the rules.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: The rules. Also, I was just not gonna happen this year because COVID. But if they do another one next year, I think we should all go. I agree I should, And then Abbie wants to join in. That's tea.
Speaker 3: Once they opened the border, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm just I'm looking at my reflection on the cameras. I'm fixing my hair because Abby told me I look like I have racist hair.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's what she said. You're clickbaiting her already. I'll send that Abby said racist hair.
Speaker 3: Abby accuses gorgeous interviewer of having racist hair.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: So there was something that you mentioned earlier Alan, before we joined this, we were chatting about what we might do on the show, which none of that actually happened, by the way, I don't know why we planned it. That was just chatting with friends and it was good. I loved it. So what was the idea that you said that we should do at some point during this podcast?
Speaker 5: Oh, we have to rate out of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John, like who's the twinkiest to the least?
Speaker 1: I was ready me too.
Speaker 4: I thought that's what you meant.
Speaker 3: What we can do sick opinion that we've got time, Actually we've gone over time, but will.
Speaker 6: The pocket?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: So what was that idea? Yeah, my god, I sound the twinkiest in the gospel? Because can I just pre explain it for I had to say, I think they were all twinks, and like, I just want to know who was the least Matthew, Mark, Luke and John they were all twinks anyway. Yeah, so my my lessons sane idea, I mean, really was. I wanted us all to take the lint out of our pocket. Not all that just being a good bit of lint, and I want everyone.
Speaker 1: To just pull it out.
Speaker 5: Everyone got there, Just describe the size and shape of the linte this.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm actually out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. All right, I don't think I have any don't These are my good track.
Speaker 1: I don't like this bit.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've got a bit. Oh that bit's got a bit of paper in it.
Speaker 1: Alright, mine's got paper.
Speaker 5: Okay. So my lint is a dark blue because I'm wearing a denim jacket. It is small, and it's I'm not gonna say oval, it's it looks like a little grub. It's small. There's also a hair in it, not a long hair, a short one. But it's not a pube. It might be an eyelash. Imagine if I had pubes in my pocket, that'd be that'd be fucked a bit of paper in it. So, yeah, I got a little dark denim blue bit with a eyelash. Okay, that's my pocket lint.
Speaker 1: So my limb it's big as big my lint is. It is connected. It's a lot of small lints connected, yeah, which is like like the world, I think, fucking hell. But there is two types of lint in here. There is black and then there is like a lighter gray. And I think the lighter gray is like the inside of like a seam, right, and it is like a medium ish size of lint. I feel like it's it's.
Speaker 5: Quite is this pants pocket lint?
Speaker 1: This is okay, this is pants pocket lint. I'm wearing black tracksuit pants that I've been wearing all day because I don't want to change.
Speaker 5: Fair.
Speaker 1: I think it's a quite sizeable piece of lint, and I quite enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I would say that mine is a thinking man's ULARU. It's like it's sparse, It's kind of long and flat. It's got like the bumps to it, the slopes. This is obviously black and not red soil.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think mine's really cute. Actually, it's very very soft, similar to my jacket. Obviously from your jacket it is okay, which one? Where was yours from?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: My good track is right?
Speaker 1: Jets from the jacket mine through my bad trackies.
Speaker 2: Very very soft, like I said, very cute, bit curly as well in texture a bit frizzy.
Speaker 5: Yours is very fluffy like ours were very condensed yours is like loose. It's it's fluffy. That's good, It's very fluffy. I'm actually a big fan.
Speaker 2: It's really cool.
Speaker 1: Just put hands sanitiser on. I've got little cat.
Speaker 3: If you've been fostering your kittens and you've got scratches.
Speaker 5: Scratching you, that was one time.
Speaker 6: Forever do.
Speaker 5: When you put hands sanitizer an open wound.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking, because Mitch is going to be spewing that he missed out on such beautiful content, I might give him a quick call and see what his limit is about.
Speaker 5: You got you guys starting the lint every week. I love that, but you need to pay me for it.
Speaker 1: You know what kind of link you got?
Speaker 3: You know that you have a podcast. They'd be giving out your good ideas. We could do that, Onty, we have a pod.
Speaker 1: You'll remember podcasts.
Speaker 5: Do you have that podcast that you are on and you came up with the idea. No, don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I loved that. Abby more or less confirmed that she listened to Not My Cup of Tea but has not been on board with the rebrand. She's not about the Shindier committee.
Speaker 10: Now you know what, that's fine, that's fair, Okay, she didn't remember producer Jenna, and I was I was truly inspired by that.
Speaker 5: Part of the show. Then again, you weren't actually on it. It was your robot voice. I did nothing, I did nothing, and I do nothing for this show.
Speaker 1: What do you do, Jennal?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 3: If I told you guys this story. So when Mitch and I were launching the show, I said to her. We were driving at home, the three of us together, and I said, oh, so Mitch and I were thinking, because it'd be good to have an extra pair of hands and also a third voice on the show to bounce off, that we could actually bring producer Jenna back and she wouldn't just be this robotic response we used to do on Is it just on not my cupeteaining? I should say, where is Jenna hold on?
Speaker 1: Find one the Jenna button bar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so j back on my cup tea. Because we used to just like come up with dumb we'd make gener respond with these pre recorded responses that we've done with her. So we'd be like, hey, Jenna, are you an absolute, downright full.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's right. So we said, we said to Jenni.
Speaker 3: How about you come and be a real producer. Jenna it'd be good to have an extra pair of hands and also someone to bounce off. And she was like, oh my god, yep, please, yep, I'd love it. And we had all these grand plans and then we started and then it was like week two or three and I said to Mitche she done anything, No, I don't think so. And then even if we asked her to do something, hey, can you do this too, Busy just wouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: And so we were love that energy for you.
Speaker 3: We tried to fire her, but then we're like, Okay, by this point, our listeners already adored her. It's really annoying people leave reviews being like n is the best one.
Speaker 1: They're all different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would admit that's my dream, just being on a show and not doing anything. But because everyone loves you, well, this is.
Speaker 3: The compromise, because I went full Mitchell on that ship, and I was like, well, if she's not leaving, then she's not taking credit for our work. So she has to have a new job title, which is why she's now groundskeeper Jenna, because I don't want people think and she actually produces anything that she does fuck all.
Speaker 5: And I'm proud to admit I do nothing.
Speaker 3: She shows up and roasts us on our own show.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's so we don't even tell her when we're recording. Now we just arrive and she's here.
Speaker 1: She's the lovable antagonist as an astrologers.
Speaker 5: When I first found out you were at a Gemini, I was like, I don't see it, but this is such Gemini energy and I respect you for it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Just turn up and roast.
Speaker 5: Them on their own show. Yes, fuck, Jenna powerful, someone has to do.
Speaker 3: You're cool as fuck, dude, Mitch fully answered. By the way, I just could not figure out how to turn him on. There is no phone, Vader, How does that? How is that a thing? It's a radio studio, the Comrax three. I think that's Jackie's home studio.
Speaker 6: What's she up to?
Speaker 5: It's called Jackie.
Speaker 6: Let's ask what hey Jackie? O.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're on the phone with radio DJ Jackie. O what's in your pocket? Describe your lint to us, Jackie, and then we can ring Amanda Keller.
Speaker 3: You'll get all the radio.
Speaker 5: That's actually a cardboard cut out of Jackie out there, and it's wearing a jacket. Should I pull some lint out?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Go, I'm going to sanitize my hands first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good stuff. Here, have some sanitizing it. Pull some lint out of someone's pocket.
Speaker 1: What did you find?
Speaker 3: What's in the cardboard cutout?
Speaker 5: In Jackie's pocket? I will say she is just as clear as I thought she was. There was no lint in Jackie's pocket.
Speaker 2: What what I know?
Speaker 5: But I did find it's let's be real, it's probably not Jackie's. I don't think Jackie leaves her jacket on her cardboard cut out. She hasn't been here in months.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'll go see. I could probably tell you if it's hers or not.
Speaker 5: Anyway, in Jackie's jacket is half a mentos wrapper.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's from downstairs in reception.
Speaker 5: A dollar, so I'm going to put that back in.
Speaker 3: That is fully her jacket. She wears that often.
Speaker 5: That's actually Jackie's all right, She has a dollar, so she's looking for that. Should we call over like Jackie, babe, she needs this dollar? Do you need this dollar?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No, kid, you might want to get some bubble gum or something. And then also knows what this is Jackie. Oh, it's like a month bobby shive of some sort. I thought it was half a half a paper clip. I feel bad that it's actually his jacket, actually her jacket, and I thought someone has left that there. No, that's actually gone through Jackie O's things. Jackie of your listenings. I know you love this show. I'm really sorry. Also, I did santitize my hands before I touch anything in her pocket, so like just freaking out.
Speaker 3: It's very weird using this studio knowing that Carl and Jackiet also use it, because if something's different, I'm always worried that they'll notice. I literally have in my phone notes a to do list of things to put back the way they were after every time we recall is it just me and anyone who watches videos, they might notice that I insist that Jenny uses one of the scabby guest mics. No way, am I letting you speak into the beautiful but dazz or Jackie nort Mark. I have before though, remember oh yeah, that was a whole thing. I look back at the video and I was like, Jenna, what the fuck? I would never do that to Amanda Keller's weird wooden mike.
Speaker 5: The Fire Hazard Amanda Cala a wooden mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's fucking dope.
Speaker 2: Is it cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? Jackie's Mike looks a bit scabby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not a fan. Actually very Jackie's mike.
Speaker 1: Fucking Ryan Stones and ship.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Apparently someone actually called through and said, hey, guys, just from your videos, I can tell Jackie's Mike is scabbed up. So they're getting a reduced They would have to.
Speaker 1: Get it redone because that's not good enough for Jackie nort.
Speaker 5: I think it would look good a hell a little more pink, and they're like some pink and silver.
Speaker 3: Well, she's never complained. I respect that for Jackie, it's only everyone else. I also made a point of not using the gold mic if I Yeah, no, it was on.
Speaker 1: It was on the alarm when we walked in. I was like, that's a good you're gonna take that off.
Speaker 3: This is not a good look if someone from my office saw me using the gold mico. But how who do you think you are? Racist? Little man?
Speaker 5: I was about to say I should get my own like fun, but dazzled Mike when we record our show, and I was like, we don't record in a studio anymore. We literally record on our phones in restaurants. For the Shindy Committee.
Speaker 6: That's true, we do.
Speaker 3: I wish we did.
Speaker 5: I like the studio it, I do, but you can't. It's a studio Schnitzel. It just you wouldn't be able to rate the vibe like normally do.
Speaker 3: And plus we take I don't know if I don't know if we've ever spoken about this, but we take so long to get ready for the show, Like we arrive at the studio and it usually takes two hours of me fucking around making sure the text right us. Just like we're like a cat that, like you know how they kind of get into bed and they just kind of tread their paws around for a bit before actually nestling in.
Speaker 6: Like we have to have read it.
Speaker 3: We have to vibe and like sink into the place before we can officially get started. So if we did that with Schnitzel's, they get so cold. Like we could do that in a studio.
Speaker 5: Altho, now with that first of June thing, we can probably go to a pub again.
Speaker 3: But our our episodes come out the first Monday of every month, and I'm pretty sure June first is the Monday, so we wouldn't We've had to pre recorded it.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I mean. I mean like the next one will probably be another iociality.
Speaker 3: But I feel like one more I sociald our next.
Speaker 5: Our next snitty. We can probably go to a venue again. Fuck but I mean, like even were technically allowed to go places again, I'm still trying to, like, anyone go place. Yes, it just seems like the right thing to do. But we can wear masks in the pub.
Speaker 3: So anyone who hasn't listened to our Shindy community podcast by chance, like, how how it works is we take turns choosing the venue that we go to. Have you listened, Jenna, Yes, I have all right, you can be a guest one time. Okay, yet we have not We were going to but she didn't.
Speaker 1: She didn't try the.
Speaker 5: Army, so she doesn't fucking count doesn't cause the scene. She did not cause. Emily caused the scene.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we take turns picking the venue. I'm pretty sure it's my to do the next ISO one and then Talisha, is it up to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm the first. I'm the first part.
Speaker 5: Send you back, big call.
Speaker 1: Well that's actually good. That works out well because you guys have both both.
Speaker 5: Picked a place, right, Yes, we've all done it well, So by the end of this we'll have all done an isocity.
Speaker 3: Oh so you've never chosen a venue. Your first choice was us in ISO.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fuck, so you've never chosen.
Speaker 7: A place to go and that was terrible, but you gave it the best review ever, you fucking asshole.
Speaker 5: Mitchell was on top of the world that day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ten out of ten for every ten, ten out of ten, which is really embarrassing because now the fat Chook, which in hindsight wasn't that good, it's now number one on our leaderboard. Dinner. It's embarrassing because the hangary bird was so much better than the fat chook, but now the hangary birds in the second place. Because I was inebriated and thought that the fucking fatchook was amazing.
Speaker 1: I was like, da Mantchok was no fucking good.
Speaker 3: It was good, but it was like drunk food.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why why it hit so well, because we were like because usually like record the Shitty Committee, like we're in a pub, but we're not, like munted. We were drunk when we recorded that one.
Speaker 7: Guys, this is completely off topic, but I just got a notification and I am very fucking excited about it. So we're talking about how on June June first, we're allowed fifty people back in the venue, so any obviously that's nowhere near the amount of like a big like concert or something like that, but when they do start coming back. Ticket Tech has just announced that, in a global first, we have partnered with after pay.
Speaker 3: Oh did you not used to be able to after pay pay ticket?
Speaker 7: We can now after pay tickets in the next in the next couple of months. So when when concerts and stuff are like back up and running, we can fuck and after pay our tickets.
Speaker 5: I feel like, out of everything, concerts are the things that make the most sense to need after pay for because there's so many people who can afford to do a little bit each month. But like, oh my god, I was when I was trying to buy Harry Styles tickets and they were like almost two hundred dollars, which I could swing it, but I was also at the same time it's like I'd rather not drop up two hundred dollars. Well, that's brilliant, brilliant, umfucking believable. I want to go to so many fucking concerts I've never had to.
Speaker 3: Paid anything myself. It can, I mean other than like a car, which isn't like actual after paid, but I'm paying it off. Obviously.
Speaker 5: I've never done anything bigger than the biggest thing I've ever after PAI. It has been like the most of my menage is like forty dollars per repay. Yeah, forty dollars every two weeks. I've never done anything big, and I don't think I ever will because I'm idiots.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know. I feel like I'm pretty on top of my my finances at the moment. I've already paid off a credit card, a full credit card, me too.
Speaker 3: Does that feel I've never been a credit card? Does that imply that there's multiple I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I have two and i've paid off one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good. That's that's really good.
Speaker 1: Actually, it is really fucking.
Speaker 5: It's such a good feeling. I've never been more aroused in my entire life.
Speaker 1: And I got an email the other day saying your account has been closed. I'm like, ahh god, actually.
Speaker 3: I had that with my travel alone. I paid that off. But because I and I, because I was paying so much in my travel debt, I kept getting caught short with rent every every month, and so I'd end up asking mom and dad for money. So I paid the travel deb but then from there I had to pay the Ian and Jane debt. And I just realized that, I think June fifteenth, this is my last payment. How I'll be I'll be debt free as of June fifteen.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's a few car yeah, fuck that. And also a holden, why did I bother is now shut down? It'll be worth nothing.
Speaker 1: Bloody hell, I'll be just.
Speaker 3: Sent another voice message.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh god, there's so many. Wow. She wasn't kidding.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to play these onthing in our own time. That's just for us.
Speaker 3: Oh god, lover.
Speaker 1: She was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was really well. She learnt from the best. She used to listen to us for fox sake.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fucking crazy to me.
Speaker 5: I can't believe that it was that early too, Like when it was just you two.
Speaker 1: I know who did I say?
Speaker 7: No offense, but like, like those weren't good. I guess that I'm one of them. But I was like but also full offense. People were actually listening like we used to like look on our like SoundCloud numbers or whatever the fuck, and people were actually genuinely listening on the SoundCloud. I'm like, I would never I would never do that, but like people did, Like do you remember we listened to like our first episode.
Speaker 5: Back, Oh my god, I recently listened to that one too, where you listened to it back and you guys are talking so slowly and quietly.
Speaker 3: See, it's weird because now that I'm doing this show, I feel like I now talk slower and like quieter because I've just I have to bang what's out that fucking buffhead Mitchell, like he's so over the top. And also I'm just way more relaxed because I'm not paneling. Do you remember how I was always constantly like a little bit panicked. We did not make up a tea because I was like trying to like, you know, keep it time bright.
Speaker 6: I was radio.
Speaker 5: It was like you're always trying to hold a toothpick between your butt cheeks and if you unclenched, the toothpick would fall out. Like it was it was alviously like as if there was a hidden goal of the show where it's like, yeah, you could do the show, but if the toothpick fell out of your butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the show would be over that.
Speaker 5: It's again, that's kind of yeah. Yeah, you're trying to like hold it all together.
Speaker 3: I that's not a thing anymore. And I was thinking, oh my god. I was listening to an episode of this and I was thinking, Oh my god, has my voice finally broken? And I was like, no, I think it's just because I'm calm. Where is on that one? I was like, yeah, like constantly a little bit high pitch. Anyway, I'm gonna call that fucking loser Mitchell. I bet you won't answer.
Speaker 5: I'm so hungry.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't answer, he'll answer as a back next week.
Speaker 1: Oh is this just like yeah, which produced general? You have to do some work.
Speaker 5: We'll steal her.
Speaker 1: He sucks, he's off the show. He's off and done as groundskeepers. She can make that, she can make call.
Speaker 5: I will say. Now, Abby has inspired me to be more comfortable with my unhinged rants on Instagram stories. Yes, And she mentioned that she did those before and I was and I've seen them. I was like, oh, I should do that because I used to do that a lot, and I feel like every time I did, people would reply and like, think it was funny, and then I stopped doing it because I was like, people probably think I'm batshit crazy. Like I'd wake up the next morning and see all the ship I had said and like delete it immediately, But it was so therapeutic.
Speaker 1: Could fucking let him think you're crazy? I don't worse things. I think there's worse things to be thought of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I'm start Instagram rants again.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: I remember I wet on one and I deleted it like ten minutes after I posted it because I was so drunk and I was trying to word it to people. I was like, well, I do this thing when I'm drunk on Instagram where it's like it's not that I don't like you, but it's like, I'm not the kind of person who likes and comments on people's pictures. It's not that I don't care, it's just like nothing to say and like, So if you ever see that I like one of your pictures or comment or like reply to your story, just know it's because I'm drunk and I would never do that if I was sober, Like I do it to like people I went to high school with all the time who have never spoken to and I'll be drunk and I reply to a story of like their fucking baby or some shit like oh my hand, have you been babe? And then like I won't see their reply until the next day, where I've like sobered up and I have a headache and I'm like, oh, give a fuck, Like I'm not gonna reply to this.
Speaker 3: So is that is that the rant that you deleted? Yeah? Why would you delete that? That's relatable everyone.
Speaker 5: But I sounded like a count shit.
Speaker 3: But it's it's not representing the thoughts of many. You know, most of my some of my most viral videos have been my rants that I just put on Instagram story and then I saved them and posted them as actual video. It's the Leasta Wilkinson thing, the tone now thing. They were all just Instagram story rants.
Speaker 5: I think it was less to It was less the topics that I was.
Speaker 6: It was just the way I was wording it.
Speaker 5: I just sounded like such a fucking dick because I made a point of like, because I don't like I don't interact with anyone. Even though I've received a picture of my best friend and she looks beautiful, I won't like it because I'm like what's the point. Actually I will, but like I don't comment things on my friends, like the kind of person who's going to comment go like twin or like oh looks so good, fucking looks great, babe. Second, a drop of alcohol enters me. I'm they're going, hey do you look to say?
Speaker 1: While that was so funny, She's also like that in real life as well, like when when you're you're drunk as well, you start calling everyone.
Speaker 5: Babe, Oh I get super straight, Like I don't reach a certain level of drunk and I'm like, no, babe, like listen, like it's I love you, babe. It's so intense because of my emotions are so repressed or the time A second, don't have any alcohol, Like I have some friends who like I don't hug, like I don't see Mitchell and go, I mean, I like, give me a hug, but.
Speaker 3: When she's dunk.
Speaker 5: But then other friends like our friend Oscar, for instance, like if I missed Mitchell, I'd be like, oh, hey, I miss you. Haven't seen you a while Oscar. I messaged him and I was like so sick this quarantine. Can't wait for you to be inside of me again. I miss you so much. Oscar's never been inside of me, and then he's replies like me too, Babs when he started to saying it's weird sexual shit to each other, and I was like, what is this? I can't even set someone I like, but I can message my platonic friend going, can't wait for you to be inside of me again?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's that's good ship though, That.
Speaker 5: Is good ship, Oscar. You're listening, can't wait for you to be inside of me again?
Speaker 3: And you much have a hugger Jenner. I'm in the cure, not really, No, No, I.
Speaker 7: Feel like Jenna seems like the person who if like someone was coming in to hug her, she'd like do the.
Speaker 5: Whole okay, Yeah I don't see that and just.
Speaker 1: Roll with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because like you wouldn't like offend some one, Like if someone was coming up to me and like going in.
Speaker 1: For the huggy, be like, oh cool.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like it, prefers to sit up on the window sill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he doesn't.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm kind of flip like I don't like hugs. I'm not gonna hug my friends all the time, but if I'm dating someone, they need to be touching me at all times, or I think they hate me. I know we just did that for like three hours, But do you want to cuddle me some more? Give me a kiss now?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: This is why I'm always single. I walk around I'm single like I don't need anyone. I'm such a bad bit. The second I start liking someone, I'm the neediest motherfucker on the planet.
Speaker 3: Tell me that you love me again with the wanting what you can't have. I've been so horny all of I though, But now that things are signed to open up again, I'm like, no, I don't know nuts, no.
Speaker 1: No, Gordon, I couldn't think of anything worse.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right, Well we should get out or here, shouldn't we?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I heard beers earlier.
Speaker 1: I need to hear that is there all soder.
Speaker 6: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know as much as you do.
Speaker 6: The wine.
Speaker 3: Actually that there probably would be.
Speaker 1: I don't really know something.
Speaker 5: I'm hunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah we should go. Jenna, lovely to have you here. Thank you for being more loyal than the actual host of the show, of course, but you've missed your fair share. God, I'm just such a constant, aren't.
Speaker 1: I missed my fair share.
Speaker 3: Never, Yeah, you've missed like three or four?
Speaker 6: You have, no, I have not.
Speaker 3: There was an episode it was either episode three or four where you just didn't show up again, claiming to be busy, And there was that was Zimba.
Speaker 7: There was.
Speaker 1: Jenna has been doing Zomba as long as I have known her. You should know to work around her schedule. Those were she.
Speaker 3: Would never she would be but Tulia. Yeah, the old issue with Jenna still exists in that there was no communication. She never said to us, Hey, I have Zimba, can we miss the show?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would come on the show while we're recording and go, I've missed Zimba for this, like to guilt trippers, And I'm like, what, you didn't suggest an alternate anyway? Episode three or four one or the other, I can't remember which one. And then you missed episode eight And then you did have a perfectly valid reason my grandmother died. I thot that was episode twenty something. I can't remember you did you just skip over that one? And I said her fair share, I reckon three is a fair amount of shows to miss. I did not miss fucking two months on not my cup of tea. I was busy, Telsa, you missed like one or two and I had to do it. I've never missed it.
Speaker 1: I've been all right. I was really bad at school though, like they, I never went there.
Speaker 5: I never did that place, never went.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I'll be back next week. Jenna will be back next week. The other more on. Mitchell will be back next week. You two are welcome any time.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I swallowed my water wrong.
Speaker 3: You're so rude. It really likes you.
Speaker 5: I like Mitch all lot too. That's why I'm comfortable being a cunt to him even when he's not here.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you care Mitch if you're fucking listening anyway? Fight me in the parking lot. Oh wait, no, we can't social distancing, don't. You can't catch these head You have.
Speaker 3: Whips anyway, so carried away? Can you get a whip?
Speaker 6: I would like to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, some whipping, some whipping, I mean a whip, mitueal Jerry, Mitch Cherrell, Where is God?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 3: Episode thirty next week, guys, We'll catch you then. Bye bye bye