Speaker 1: Good morning, It's a Christian Conall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Everybody see is the pole dancing still on the table?
Speaker 3: The finger went in the.
Speaker 1: Cave for Christian No Conall Show on Gold point three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we come back into that. I saw it yesterday. Dear listeners, we've joined the dots for once the show eats itself. Good on and Jackie Boy.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Just to clarify that you were talking about me picking my nose in the opener there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whilst we were in the last fifteen minutes of show, you were doing your jokes for the outwork time Waster and you casually set up one and before you got the punchline, you picked your nose.
Speaker 2: I asked to review the footage. We put the footage on Instagram, slowed it down in hance zoom in.
Speaker 3: You don't just go around the ring and go right in the back of the cave. Bring out a little bit of gold.
Speaker 2: The people have voted it was a scrad This.
Speaker 3: Is because I'm English. They just don't want to give in to the Englishman. Give in listeners. Anyway, Here's what I'm thinking about forming a dad's support group because of what happened yesterday evening yesterday evening. Right, my wife are into me about sort of five o'clock, and whenever she calls it five, there's always some drama that's.
Speaker 1: Just crashing in.
Speaker 3: Right, She goes, Oh, I hope you don't mind this. I've agree to this. I'm thinking, oh God, please not arrange something this weekend with some a close friend of yours and her dull husband. That is my just you be friends with that person. Don't drag me into it for playdate. I don't need that. And I went, oh God, what's where that's my reaction. It's not even a hallo.
Speaker 2: At this point, we're doing something.
Speaker 3: This can't be go no, I don't have to be enthusiastic to I'll fake some emotion. She goes, Lois, that's our fourteen year old hasn't school, hasn't got school today, But there's no school? And have we who said that? She did? There's never no school.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that from.
Speaker 3: I said. I felt like I answered like my wife had rank said there's no moon, there's no moon tonight, when what I mean there's no school. I've not seen an email us. They email us every hour. Feels like that the students to pass on to the parents. And by the way, there's just no school tomorrow, you know, I went, Why she goes, I just think of some teacher training. Get out of it in the middle of the week. We can't pull that, like, there's no show tomorrow. We need some well, we do need to do some DJ training. The listeners would agree. They go wanting to all of next week off to do extill in that DJ training that they required. So I go, all right, okay, so why are you calling? She goes, I've arranged a she wants to have her mate over a sleepover. Right, this is a nightment. Because when Lois says a sleepover and that with another mate, another fourteen old. The noise they make it's nice a Wednesday night, I think it's in school night. Well not for her anymore. Okay, So her mate comes around and it's just Jimmy will be at that age, the noise, you don't even realize you're making noise. It's just breathing to you, isn't it. But they don't they don't run, they don't walk around the house. Everyone's like, you know, not seeing step brothers where they're coming down the stairs. Right, it's just noise. And at one point they're just jumping on the ceiling. They're just jumping on the sea. I just like, when will it end? Eight o'clock. I sit down just to try and watch something, right, And then they come. Lois goes, she's ahead of her little mate, who's like in toe you know where they're they The other friend hangs around in the doorway.
Speaker 2: It's a puffy Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lois comes and whispers in my ear, going just say yes because it's our first sleep over. I'm like, oh god, what is it? Because can you take us to the shops to get Lolly's right? Sarah hears and knows that I'm just to put a push over. Right, what you were going to say, you join? Sarah goes, Dad's not doing that. He's just sat down, and I go, I'll take you right, because I just.
Speaker 2: You're going to load them up on more sugar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four bit, yeah. I tended to go and get Lolli's the nearest thing to us, which is a two minute drive, because I just thought we could go to seven eleven. So I start driving to seven eleven and she goes, oh no, no, no, turn around. There's a better choice at Woolley. So we'm driving, We're going to go to the supermarket. Now that means you'll get your mom's right. I just sat down forty five minutes, had to wait in the car. Afterwards, they came up like two shopping bags, like a couple of stoners. I'm sort of like these monk cheeks. As I'm driving away, right, they're giggling in the band. I'm looking in the roar view mirror and I go, there really knows school? I said, where is the evidence that there's no score? I still haven't got bottom of this. I still think it's the greatest. Can't ever the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I am seriously thinking about forming a support group, weekly support group for dads. It's made just some men crying in an hour once a week.
Speaker 2: Do they even check you a lully or a chocolate bar or anything? Did you get to snack on anything?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you think? It's unpaid uber work. You don't even get rated and reviewed. There's nothing, you know nothing. Anyway, on the way into work this morning, right, I'm going down Punt Road as I do every morning on the way to drive into this radio station in Richmond, and as one of about nineteen unnecessary series of red lights. I look around to fill the time, and I see on the right there's a lady who's in a florist. Right, it's brightly lit in there. It's not open yet. It's pitch black, so she's like the only sort of storefront that's actually opening the lights on. She's getting all the flowers ready, you know. And I can see she's getting all the bunch, she's trimming them, she's checking the water levels. She is getting ready for her day. And I think that is so many of you right now. You might be at work, but you're actually getting things ready for whatever your day is, whatever you do. When me and the team, we all arrive at different points before the show. There's the producers who have to get like they're like the little mice. They get everything ready in the church organ, you know. Okay, Now I love that, you know. They are a little little mice. They've sort run around get everything ready in the organ for me to play the organ each morning. No, I did what the tune is, okay, but they get it all ready. And then when I come in, I get myself ready, which is my own little routine. And then the last one are sort of is of course Jack Post, who his routine is mainly sitting down the couch.
Speaker 2: Yep and in the metaphor work with the organ. What do I do?
Speaker 3: I think you're more like a hawk who drops in, you know, who sort of just flies descends down and it's been up watching it all, just sort of swoops in and lands.
Speaker 2: Maybe I turned the pages of the music while you're playing the organ.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes you're the conductor. But anyway, I think I've confused a metaphor. The point is, you know, there are a lot of people. If you're getting up in a regular time like this, you're getting ready, whether you're getting yourself ready and wearing the background for the first or fifteen to twenty minutes of show, or you're actually at work somewhere. I know there is someone who listens to the show every single morning. They get to work at half five and when we come on at six o'clock. They are getting a in a big Melbane hospital. They're getting the operating theater ready for a day of operations and cleaning on, getting all the instruments ready for the surgeon. So if you are getting ready for your day, give us a call is that you like the flowers I saw this morning. Are you getting ready right now, either at home trying to push yourself out of bed or getting clothed and getting ready to go to work, or you're at work getting ready.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: This is your regular hour, you're already up and around, not just that you're already at work. Then most of Melbourne doesn't know about this whole kind of golden hour, the secret time of the day that we know about when you're all getting anything ready and then when they meet whatever you do, whether that's going into the Flora's shop, I saw the lady sort of working really hard getting already to open up lates on today. People just think it's that's just how it is. You don't ever think about what we sometimes see this people in supermarkets stacking and re stacking the shelves. There's all this secret stuff that happens during the dark hours and then suddenly when it's light, it's like everything's open again and just as they want it. So if that's you and you're getting stuff ready, you're getting ready for your day, we want to talk to you this morning. On nine four one one four three, it's got a Glenn.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Glenn, good I Christian, how are you this morning?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 3: I'm good? What are you getting ready right now? Glenn?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: I work as a parent Metium. In fact, I'm just driving through the drive through getting my coffee on the way to work to take over from the night.
Speaker 3: Shift, and so the most important thing of getting ready is getting that caffeine fixed. First of all, right, that's right, exactly are you in the ambulance, no, madam, in my.
Speaker 6: Personal car, just heading two work taking over from the night shift.
Speaker 7: He's just done a forty.
Speaker 3: Hour forty hour night shift. Wow, that's not a no shift, that's a day shift and a night shift. And then when you take over, what do you have to get ready? You check out the ambulance, the sublrisey to keep the tires fuel exactly.
Speaker 6: So we're checking out all the equipment, make sure the equipments in working order, and make sure there's plenty of optygen and the obviously the heart monitor and I mean it's new batteries and everything like that in it.
Speaker 3: And amazing when never think about that, like you know, if you're in the back of the und is that what do you mean the batteries someone's taking when he's out for remote control, the TV back of the station doesn't work, we have to go buster Bunnings. I just need one of those little round sound one is it a D one?
Speaker 6: They you know, the battery, the batteries they last, that's a good twenty four hours. But we've got to train them every day to make sure they're pressure obviously, and yeah, all the other equipment and make sure everything's ready and ready to roll just in case you get that really sick patient.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have to check out the siren as well, because suddenly you can't start firing that old baby up and suddenly it doesn't work or it's a bit wonky.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 6: I've got to make sure their cars in good running order. That's sirens, lights, the whole lot.
Speaker 3: So excellent. Well, thank you Glenn for you and your team and everything you do as well. Where do you work there, where are you stationed? What's your crew?
Speaker 8: The clean and ambulance Brench excellent.
Speaker 3: I'd love you to talk to you. Have a good safe day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you two mate, You guys are great.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. You're the great ones. Thank you very much. Let's go too. I'd love to have seen a police car or an ambulance in front of me. Do they get.
Speaker 2: Yes, put the lights siren.
Speaker 3: If that was me, I'd ab use that siren all the time. Picking up dry cleaning outside the dry cleaners, I'd misuse that every day. Rebecca, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning. Hell are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're going Rebecca hope you well? What are you getting ready for your day?
Speaker 9: I'm actually sitting in the car under the car port getting ready to go to work. Is to Cals a multitasker.
Speaker 3: I love this, a multitasker. And what are you multitasking? And what are your various tasks?
Speaker 9: Well, on a Monday and a Wednesday, I go to work and first thing in the morning I do meet department, which I do markdowns and price changes. And then on the other days, I do grocery in the morning, which I go around and I check to make sure that things aren't out of date or close to they're used by date, and if they are, I have to mark them down. And then after I've done that, I'll go into service, which I serve people at the registers.
Speaker 3: I love the way that the week is all laid out for you, and it feels like a teacher you're marking down the fruit if they're near the end of their time. Sorry as a foul getting old, brown and squishy. What Camoli's coming from you, my friend? And also I know that trick you do. You put all that stuff at the front of that I always go rummaging around the back, don't you like you think no one else knows about the stuff that's a bit further away. On the best before dates, I always shove right the back of the shelves, do you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, always reached for the back, mill right for the back, and always look around.
Speaker 3: None of you suck, no, no, no, just me work here really inside tip inside of.
Speaker 2: A few extra days of milk for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Rebecca a friend of mine years ago. He used to work on the deli counts from a big supermarket in the UK, and I always text him about five minutes before I was coming in. He always kindly marks something down and then just sort of palm it off to me. So I get heavily reduced. If you could tell me you're fair where your coals is? So me and Jackie Wow can get heavily marked down. Goods is that is that something you're open to.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't you say that. I don't think you can bribe an official of Gold's life on it. But hey ho, there you go, Rebecca. Thank you very much, you're multitasking.
Speaker 9: No worries.
Speaker 3: You have a great day, and you my down those avocados.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast ago.
Speaker 3: We started our eighties Head of the Eighties, where each week we pick a letter and we ask you what's your connection to the great decade of the eighties and that letter. This week it's the letter C. Normally, when we do our aight haes Z, we end with something called the one second Winner, where Jack takes on Patsy and I play the merger just or one second clip of a song where the artist or the title is to do with that letter. Obviously, Patsy's off this week. She's got really really severe tonsilitis, which if you work in radio and you read the news every half an hour, is kind of so she's resting up at the moment, hopefully back with us on Monday morning. So normally Jack takes Patsy's Patsy on, so we still want to play this week because I love playing the One second Winner. You guys love listening and on playing along with the new cars wherever you are, So thoughts morning, one of you could play on behalf of Patsy and points matter in this game. It's like a world series. So whatever points you get will begin to Patsy next week. So you're playing on behalf of Patsy taking Jackie Boy on. So if you've never heard it, like last week when we're doing the letter B, would you've got that? Is this song? This on the song all the songs this morning, you'd be trying to guess from just a one second bit. You don't even meet it born in the eighties. If you listen to Gold, you'll recognize all these songs. The artist or the title is to do with the letter C. So if you fancy playing on behalf of Patsy taking Jackie Boy on, give us a call now you could be the one second Winner nine four one four three now to make this fair, you know, sometimes we can call us are calling in there on the phone, you're in the studio and there's like a slight delay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gives me a slight advantage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you're playing with Patsy in the studio and you're both in here. It's all fine. Are you okay being on the phone as well like your opposition today, Yes, okay, fine, all right, Jackie on the phone, So it's a level playing field.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So we do a thing on the show called the Isolated Vocal. We play a vocal artist just laying down their part of the song, so all the music and all the sound effects all stripped away, and when you listen to it, just the power of a great singer and their voice. You have a different connection to the song, even if it's a song like this that you're really really over familiar with, and it's to do with a letter see Careless Whisper by George Michael. This went to number one in twenty five countries around the world. This was way before the time of streaming, when it was instant to get hold of music and strike well and you finally to go and buy it twenty five countries, number one. It sold six million copies in nineteen eighty four. George Michael wrote this song when he was just sixteen, and when you are a sixteen year old boy, you can get involved in situations you are ask. My dad used to say about teenage boys a toe rag and he was seeing one girl go and also seeing another girl, thinking he was clever, and then he found himself in a real life situation where both of these two ladies suddenly appeared on a dance floor with George there, and the love triangle sees itself for the first time, And hence why I guess he came ou the line guilty feet have got no rhythm. I love the song. I think it's a brilliant song. I won't say too much about George Michael. We saved that when we get to letter see, but just check out the voice on this tonight.
Speaker 10: They seem so loud. I wish that we could lose this crowd. Maybe it's better this way. We heard each other with the things we want to say. We could have been so good together.
Speaker 3: We could have lived this dance forever. Please stay, and I'm never gonna dance again.
Speaker 10: Guilty feet have gotten Lordriven. Though it's easy to pretend I know, I'm not, I should have known better.
Speaker 11: And to tea you a friend.
Speaker 3: Who wastes the chance that I bilgive on.
Speaker 10: So I'm never gonna dance again? Who had dance with you? Was what this surra sorra.
Speaker 3: That you had me? There wasn't a school disco blue light disco for you guys in the eighties. That didn't end with that. George Michael Careless whisper God one I four point three, Christian O'Connell show our eight is out of the eighties. This week the letter see Careless whisper I had to play the one second winner. Now always do this our end game with the ages of the eighties. So five one second clips of songs from the eighties all to do with the letter CE. So either the artists or the song title is the letter see. Normally this is Jack versus Patsy and the ongoing world series. It my Jack is in the lead. He's a d's ready top of the leader. Jack is on six, Patsy is on four. Patsy, you're sick at the moment we were sure, well we're missing out. She's back Monday. You're playing on behalf of Patsy. First of all, Jack is playing on the phone, so it's fair with you. Jack, you in position on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've found the Buffer's office.
Speaker 7: Actually is the quietest place in the building.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting in Sho's chair at the moment.
Speaker 3: The throne.
Speaker 12: You mentioned the new TV mounted to the wall.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cause case Hockey takes it home or something. What have been a big new TV? You run a radio station. What are you watching on TV?
Speaker 2: I don't know what she needs to watch?
Speaker 3: But those cats, those cats, that cat she runs at home. Yeah, it's alive to the cat house. And I don't mean wegine all Blake, Let's move on before Jack and I get fired. AnyWho? All right? Taking Jack on today, nanning at it, Taking Jack on today, playing a whole Patsy. We have focus Jack focus. Okay, if you want to make Jack laugh, just mentioning Sue and her cats, He's still laughing. It doesn't laugh at anything else like that.
Speaker 8: Lee.
Speaker 3: Good morning Lee, Good morning Christian Lee. I understand you're a child of the eighties like me. You started at our school nineteen eighty four. Is that you as well? Yep?
Speaker 13: Pretty much a birth of a Duran DuRane culture club wars and oh yeah, riding.
Speaker 3: On heart of it, talking about Jaran Juranne. I'll say this until we get the letter d next week. I've just had a press release. Juran Juranne are bringing out a new album this year with Mark Ronson, who is like one of the best producers in the in the world right now, did all the Amy Winehouse albums and loads of others. One so get excited. Duran, Duran are back. These still our beating hearts us jas. All right, Lee, are you ready to play? I am Let's see if you can get a wimp for Patsy. So Lee, as soon as you recognize the song from the one side, don't want to get the motions, the thought of John Taylor and Simon the bomb being back in my line. As soon as you're a it's the song, then you just yell out the answer. Okay, okay, right, you're ready, jack You're ready? Lee?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: What song is this? Ugly?
Speaker 8: Just want to wow?
Speaker 3: Way yes, left Jackie boy standing in the shadows, get out of it, colder and nine one. Don't try that old one dodgy reception crystal clear in that office. Lee, you don't need to say your name. By the way, we're not as we're not as form as actually yell out yeah, alright, alright, what song is this?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come Onlee.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is helping give you listen to harmonies jacking on the phone, but the power is still there.
Speaker 15: What is it to give us a clue?
Speaker 3: Well I have that's it. There you go, new quiz? I hum the hits? Sorry?
Speaker 7: Who is the artist?
Speaker 3: Chuck you Khan? If you're interested? All right, let's move on. Wanta Bee so far? What's this to do with the letter se.
Speaker 2: O Rock Kasper the clash?
Speaker 1: Come on the.
Speaker 3: Joy to Jackie boys. All right, you need to get these two to stay in the game. Good Luckily, this one's got your name written all over. I know you can get this.
Speaker 2: M it ain't nobody get out of it.
Speaker 3: Jack you know it's a different song.
Speaker 2: Can you play it again?
Speaker 4: Don't hum anymore?
Speaker 3: Okay, now, can't get up rhymes with fur?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Oh blimey, come on, you're as good as Patsy on this. Yeah, yeah, I'm so sorry. Don't worry. You don't have to say sorry. This is what we're going to do now, we're going to wipe out all the scores. It's all on this. You get this right, Patsy gets ten points next week, she's the new leader. It's all on this, it's the one second winner. Instant shoots out you ready, yep, Jackie?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 15: H oh oh?
Speaker 3: What is it? Once more? Call me.
Speaker 8: Blonde?
Speaker 3: Call me what you hear? What was that? Me? Jack? Jack?
Speaker 7: It's hard to play on the phone, isn't.
Speaker 13: It it is?
Speaker 9: You can't distinguish it like when you see the radio.
Speaker 14: You hear it?
Speaker 3: Jack, Jack. This doesn't help us run a radio show. Okay, we don't need that kind of feedback from in house. Okay, stay out in the boss's office. As far as I'm concerned watching those CATS's no stay out there, Lee World. Only that win ten points to Patsy next week, send your prize. You are the undisputed one second winner queen this week again, well that might have a nice day. Thank you, both, say.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Shoe Podcast.
Speaker 3: Stabo Phones twenty minutes time. We want to hear about your nan. Your mum and dad had rules, but then you Nan had very different rules slash no rules. Sometimes when you went round your nan and granddad's house, Nan ran that house really and they let you get away with stuff that your mum and dad never would have done. So from half seven this morning, what did your nan let you get away with But right now, how have you ever seen a celebrity, and I mean any celebrity. Look on who's calling Christian when they're just celebrities. Forget about the A Listers, the zlisters. Have you ever seen anyone of any kind of fame in a car this morning? It's not just the name, it's the car. We're more interested in reading. All right, the name comes first, but the punchlane for this is what were they driving? We want to be impressed. We want to see what cars the stars are driving around in. This comes out of yesterday. We were doing your weakest claim to fame, like we doing every Wednesday, and we had this story.
Speaker 8: So in London twenty sixteen, I was at the Wassh Museum. I saw Bendy coming back there. Five minutes later around the corner. I saw him at the London Zoo Pad. He's ranging It.
Speaker 3: Would be Rangey. You think Bennedictt come about? You think Rangey four will drive. I always think showb is one of those. Do you think maybe the blacktail windows.
Speaker 2: Tinted windows, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: See he's a former doctor who wants your time. Loid. You're always a time, Lord, what do you think Hamrsworth drives around in I reckon it's same thing Rangey.
Speaker 2: So yeah, big something to go over the sand dunes take you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not got a little Ford key or anything like that, has he or a little tiny nissand so who have you seen? And Mom Bortanley what were they driving?
Speaker 1: Christian Christian Connell Christian o'connalds show podcast.
Speaker 3: I've upset the doctor who fans the Hoovians. They're being forums all over the world. Timeline ninety seven had that English gun the bloody radio and done it wrong. He said, ben I didn't come a batch runs down. Doctors actually shout at comes and doctor Strange and doctor Strange all it was actually shot at Holmes. I was thinking of, Oh, I don't knew is when you think bend did it come a But she's always in a long coat, Doctor Strange, long coach, shut at homes long coach. If you're a doctor who you have that big old coat that the doctor has, That's why I thought that. But Hoovian's please log off the forums, open the curtains in mum's basement. I am sorry, okay, many who works on the show who is one of those people came flying in here like I do you know blast Fiend basically, which is a Hoovian.
Speaker 2: She's accused you of not even been English.
Speaker 3: You're not even in you're English and you've got it wrong. I'm going on the forum now. Who in nine thousands? Gallafrey ninety two? The Juvians love that one. Huh shout out to Gallifray. All right, then this morning we're asking you if you just tuned in one and what are they talking about to who? No, we're asking you, have you ever seen a star in a car? What they're driving?
Speaker 2: We want to make a list of stars in their vehicles. We're starting with Benedict cumber Batch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, range Drover, sorry Rangey, Okay, are you witness account from one of you when you were in London?
Speaker 8: So in London twenty sixteen, I was at the Wax Museum. I saw Bendy clumber Batch there. Five minutes later around the corner, I saw him at the London Zoo. Call outies Ranging, when.
Speaker 3: Does he saw him? He saw a wax wasn't actually a wax. I don't know if Australians think those are real people standing very still? How do they get Hugh Grant to stand there on a Monday So still what an actor?
Speaker 2: And did you call him?
Speaker 3: Bend Dick is the Australian pronunciation, but it is ben Bendict. All right, Jack, who have you seen?
Speaker 2: I almost saw a celebrity in their car?
Speaker 3: What is this Thursday vein? That's what websday. We want to form a list of you seeing through in your periphery vision.
Speaker 2: I almost saw Lionel Messi, the great, one of the greatest footballers in the world, in his car.
Speaker 3: It was not to who wasn't he?
Speaker 2: I was in a line for a nightclub, in a Barcelona nightclub.
Speaker 3: Mister fancy, okay, you're a bitture kung tiky. He's in a queue for a night club. I don't normally cque because people know who I am, but in Barcelona, I'm nobody.
Speaker 2: I was queuing up with friends. Then somebody comes running down the queue, long queue comes running down the queue saying Lionel Messy Linel Messas just pulled up around the corner. So we all start to run around the corner. And then I think what's happened is people wanted to shorten the line and stand closer.
Speaker 3: Ine, what a great.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of the line starts running to go see a Messy getting out of his car, but he wasn't there.
Speaker 3: Try this if you were queuing for a bar or club in Mamma, go Dusty mins his bark in his car. He's signing autographs. That is amazing. All right, So who have you almost seen a car? And who have you seen in a car? On the line? Now we have Miller.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 3: I'm good Miller, a Scotsman on the show. This is great. And who have you seen in a car?
Speaker 7: The stars in the car?
Speaker 8: Was met Gel driving a convertible ball droys.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a very nice car as well. All right, Miller, thank you very much for spotting so that at the moment we've just got that and you're almost seeing Lionel MESSI. Let's go to do Shane. Good morning, Shane. Hello Shane, how are your lads? Yeah, we're good, Shane. Welcome to the show. First of all, who is the star that you've seen?
Speaker 4: Rodney Road?
Speaker 3: Rodney this this Rodney Roads?
Speaker 4: Yeah, driving in July.
Speaker 15: Hoh and I moving track the end of that King's Wife about eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Movie where he was moving to.
Speaker 3: I love that we had a location report on this one, as well as getting better Jackie Boy Shane, thank you you writinggic. Well here we're going to play some ads, work out if we're still counting on with us and I meantime bye, I believe there's just that line or Messy down out anyway, This just ends a little bit of doubt.
Speaker 1: There, Christian O'Connell Shoe Podcast.
Speaker 3: Have you seen someone famous in a car? Of what's the car? Stars? In their cars this morning? Here are the spotting so far. Jackie Boy, Benedict.
Speaker 2: Come Abatch in his range drover, Mick Gatto in a convertible, Rolls Royce and Rodney Rude driving a yellow Heino moving truck.
Speaker 3: Someone's missing there, you're almost spotting of Lionel Messy.
Speaker 2: You can't. I don't know the car because I didn't quite see him.
Speaker 3: Simply put it down asn't confirmed. And then if we get mister Messi on the phone for who's called in Christian, we can go thank you for calling him. By the way, what card he drives? We can complete our records. All right, let's take some more calls here, Chris, good morning, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good buddy. So who was the star? Damn awesome?
Speaker 4: Was the car a Dodge Ram?
Speaker 3: Yes, when we did one last game, he rocked up in that big old ram. Only dermy could be in that. He's a ram physically, isn't he Ram car? Ram Man?
Speaker 4: That ram Man?
Speaker 15: And he had to get the biggest tires we can fit on us?
Speaker 6: Huge, absolutely huge, probably goes with these threading out.
Speaker 8: He's got I think.
Speaker 2: When when he when he got out of the car when we saw him, chriss were spurs and he had a full length leather trench car.
Speaker 3: Seriously, like the matrix just came out this year, I shall be cable, said he loves down the road for me. It rammed that car in front of my house. Knock me out, Chris, that's my favorite one. Getting new tires on his Dodge Ram and the biggest tires you can find. Did he just rock up like that? Throw you the keys and go get me the biggest tires like you get on a tractor. Fed it on the wrick.
Speaker 4: Him obviously.
Speaker 3: As much Christ was sending and brides that will send you a one hundred dollar voucher for pancake parlor. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Christian pleasure.
Speaker 3: Nick. This is up and runny. Now this shack, isn't it that list we got?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 4: Go on, Nick, Yeah, I am sure. John Howard in the governor in the government car around the time of the Commonwealth Games. He was in the Olympic truck too. He was a sweep in the back of the car.
Speaker 3: Say that I'm not waking him up.
Speaker 2: It's like when you have to drive a baby around to keep them asleep.
Speaker 3: He doesn't look a little baby man. This is wiggles to chuck a chuck a big red car. That is amazing. Nick.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you said you're on the Monash Freeway. You look across John down in the bath seat of the cat lying down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were asweep?
Speaker 3: What exciting? This has got all of it? And what was that sorry? What was the vehicle that he was having?
Speaker 4: The holding Statesman the Holden Statesman Government on the front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotcha, Nick, that's an amazing one. We'll send your price for that. Thank you very much for your eyewitness a report there. Do you know what I thought we were going to end it here? I think we carry on after news. These are too great. How he's in a Star Car nine four one four four.
Speaker 1: Three Christian Chris Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you try somethink and very quickly it has a whiff of the suck about it. And that's what we feared with stars in their cars. It came that's always with good intentions, but very quickly when Jackie Boy's trying to help me out with a near sight of someone around the corner, that's when the whiff went up in my mind.
Speaker 2: In the studio, the red flag, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We had a quick meeting during the art break, but we're carrying on because you us always have saved this with some amazing sightings of celebrities in their cars. So what we really want to know is who was the star and what was the car. This is now officially happening on the show. This phone in so much so that Mail has made some production. No, we didn't bother thinking of any other song other than one called here in my car, all right, Jackie Boy. Here they sing so far.
Speaker 2: The roll call Benedict Cumberbatch. He's driving his rain drover. It's Mick Ghetto in his rolls Royce. It's Rodney Rude in his yellow Heino moving truck. It's Dermi Brenon in his Dodge Ram. And while he was PM, it's John Howard asleep in the back of a Holden Statesman on the Monash Freeway.
Speaker 3: These are all great, keep the coming No. Four one, one four three. All right, let's go to Helen. Helen, who was the star?
Speaker 14: The star was the edge from you two?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow? And what was the car? What was the edge in?
Speaker 14: It was a vintage Jag in Dublin. I saw him and I was walking down the street with my mom and I was mortified because she kept waving and calling his name, and I was just mortified. I'm like, don't look at him, don't look at him.
Speaker 3: But Helen, what's that? What's that hotel they that you two own in?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 14: Oh, I can't remember. It's on the it's on the keys and Dublin, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a great bar in there as well. You own a hotel, yeah, in Dublin. Yeah, it's a really nice one. Yeah. And the thing is, you know, why wouldn't have Vergie go on there? Well, if you drive around with that beanie hat and live in that beanie hat, it's hard over the years, you know, nightmare in traffic in my life? Why does he got that beanie out on summertime? Come on, Edge, take it off, Helen. That's a great one. I love that Edge in Dublin. That's awesome. Thank you very much, cold Ye take care Brett. Good morning, Good.
Speaker 7: Morning, Christian Jack. I saw Russell Crowe and the one in the north of Sydney.
Speaker 3: All right, and what was he in?
Speaker 7: Well, father of Mercedes two door sports or an Aston Martin. I can't remember. He went past too quick to work out what it was.
Speaker 3: I love that Russell Crowe worked Maximus. He's got to rush on. And what else did you notice about the car? What else could you tell us?
Speaker 7: He had personalized number plates, crow and a rabbitized sticker.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that personalized number play.
Speaker 3: Are you telling us the truth? He does not have crow. I don't believe he's got like crow crow man.
Speaker 7: Yes he does, so I w a No.
Speaker 2: Celebrities want to try and be indistinguishable so that they blend in and like people don't know who they are.
Speaker 3: The last thing you want is stuck in towelbacks on the end one and then we'll go, Oh, Russell crows Crow because he wants us to say.
Speaker 7: He though, yeah, you know, Russell Crow though he doesn't like to blend in.
Speaker 3: Yeah and anything, I said, guy who's got personalized bits crow? Anything else? Any bumper stickers?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, rabbitized bumper sticker of course.
Speaker 3: All right, Brett, thank you very much, you killed mate. Have a good day. Worry thanks Marky boy.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 15: I saw Mel Gibson in a lime green Toyota land cruiser on his property in tan Gambalanga. Jack can probably know where that is.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of tang Gambalanga.
Speaker 15: I thought you came from Wangoretto. It's every other side of Telangodo or it's earing that neck of the woods.
Speaker 3: Now when he's saying Mail was on his property in the Toyota, where were you if it's his property in the bushes? Yes, I.
Speaker 15: Was sitting beside him.
Speaker 3: Mate, job and while are you sat behind him? What do you do?
Speaker 15: I was sitting beside him.
Speaker 4: We were out there.
Speaker 15: We'd put some irrigation around his property a month earlier. He wasn't home at the time, but his wife. One thing led to another, Rob and his wife at the time, I said, I'd do some paving. Would you like to come back there and do some paving for us?
Speaker 2: So I did.
Speaker 15: And on this particular Saturday morning, we had to get into the creek can get some more sand. So I was in the car with him.
Speaker 3: So was he helping out? Was Mel helping out with the sound.
Speaker 15: We went down there and shoveled some stand into the back of the year.
Speaker 3: I love that. So Mel Gibson was lending her hand. He was getting stuck in with the shovel.
Speaker 15: He most certainly was lethal certainly was. And I was starstruck. I didn't know what to say because I'd wit and saying mad Max thirty seven thousand times.
Speaker 3: Wow. I didn't tell him that he put down the shovel. You need to leave markin You know nothing about paving and you know nothing about irrigation. To leave my property now, Mark, ca are we dig in my grave? Is that the building? Mark was ending prize.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show, Yeah, podcast.
Speaker 3: The phone in that No, almost never was stars in their cars, all right, The sightings that have come in recently, some amazing ones. He just tunned in. We're asking you what's the star?
Speaker 2: And what was the car the Edge in his vintage Jag in Dublin Russell Crowe supposedly with Crow number plates, personalized number plates.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that. I don't think he would.
Speaker 2: Mel Gibson driving around in the lime Green High likes. Still our favorite is John Howard lying down in the back of a ho Holven Statesman asleep.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take your last few wants here, Aaron Goome oning good morning, Christian and we're good. Who was the star?
Speaker 12: I saw mister T in his yellowhammer outside of a couple of years ago and got that excited that I sware at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was just fearing then that we were going to hear the swear word. But no, I get it. You know, mister T straight. I'm glad that job. Number one job on this show is just please to swear.
Speaker 2: Begged and begged. But they said right before.
Speaker 3: The school wrong, can I drop in the left bomb for the kids getting the cars?
Speaker 12: I was taken back to when I pulled up that I just yeah, I swore and said his name, and he looked at me and just gave me the thumbs out the laugh time. Let just drive off. So yeah, I'm glad. Glave and get better. But yeah it was it was car.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing was he giving away those snickers that's exactly yellow hummer in London, drive it over here and getting no plane.
Speaker 12: I was a bit disappointed in those just had one on.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's getting older now he's got arthritis and all those changes around this next you know they have it with his spinal comment. Aaron, thank you very much to come. I have a good day. Thanks guys, it's so good about to swear.
Speaker 5: There, you know, Amanda, Yes, hello, hello, hello. I'm sure I wasn't a car, but I did see Helen Mirren in a speedboat on the Thames.
Speaker 3: Still welcome, sideless now stars in their speedboat. I have seen Gil McGlaughlin on a very large boat down at the docklands. So yeah, that's two names on there. That's way. Helen Mirren in a speedboat. This is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gave her a little oil from across the Taen and and she looked up and gave me away.
Speaker 3: That's how she likes to me greeted. By the way, if you ever see Dame Helen Mirren, just go to give you where the old films up.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, and Oi does travel, so yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the international distressing is the smart thing to do. Have you ever lost it?
Speaker 2: Season?
Speaker 3: All right, Amanda, thank you for much cool, Thank you so much. Bye bye now Katie, Hello Katie. Who was the star?
Speaker 13: Well, when I saw the Queen driving her green range Rover, and it was at the Windsor Horse Show, so it was actually on her estate, I was quite surprised to see her driving herself. She was driving herself back from the show to the castle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's on our state. This is all true. We often see pictures her in the patri you don it for like twenty or thirty years. Prince Philip Blessim used to do the same. Go those big horse shows I had down there. Yeah, she's horsemarriage at the Crown. You see all of that. So she was in like was it an old tattered sort of green range rover one of the old ones?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, just a yeah, just a newish sort of green. Yeah, royal green.
Speaker 1: Royal hange driver, royal.
Speaker 3: That's the color. Only they get that kind of green. You know, there's green, emerald green, and there's royal green. You remember the all family that you can't have.
Speaker 2: It and what does the queen do at the horse show?
Speaker 3: Have a hot dosh?
Speaker 13: So why did she go there? She was there, she loved horses that she was giving out.
Speaker 3: Previous question was a war show. You know, she wasn't right for an hour. She had a massage at two to kill an hour drive roundshow. She loves horses. Sorry about that, Katie. This is amazing. And did you see the queen do any queenly things there while she was checking out those horses.
Speaker 13: Well, she was just doing the regular thing of watching the horses, and then she gave out the awards there.
Speaker 3: Did they just called out? Did they call out?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 3: Sort of crowd unwittingly went, now we've all seen her. We need as a special someone here in the crowds. We're talking at you the queen. Get come on ou let's get a round the horse. Let's get her up there and give away the ribbons today to these beautiful young kids on their ponies at the Jim Corner. What was she giving away? Like raw much on the back of that car.
Speaker 13: She was giving away just the the cups to the trophies. Sorry that.
Speaker 3: He's trying to talk to you. You just missed a left turn by the sound of it.
Speaker 13: Yes, just on the road. And also I've got another couple to add.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we picked with the Queen Listen. We're just going to be to be honest, but you will take one of them. Get us the second best one.
Speaker 13: Okay, the second best one is I saw standing on a car. It was in an underground car park Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson or a car roof making them for a video.
Speaker 14: I've got a fighto.
Speaker 13: I've got a few photos. It was actually at when I lived in London. I lived across in West London in Chiswick, and I lived across from Metropolis Recording Studio and he had come over to do after the Hurricane Katrina. He came over to record a song and so a friend of mine who worked there said, oh, Michael Jackson's.
Speaker 3: Coming in a car roof walking on the car.
Speaker 13: There was a whole bunch of us and we sort of went into the underground car park and he was a bit overwhelmed, so he jumped up on the car and yet it was pretty.
Speaker 3: Surrounded by.
Speaker 2: He came back jumping on a chair.
Speaker 3: When you see him driver driver, Michael Jackson. You know what, Katie will send you many prizes. This this has been amazing. We thought the Queen was amazing and then you had the next best one.
Speaker 5: And a lucky last one.
Speaker 3: You can now you can now you just yes j K.
Speaker 13: From Jimy requite getting out of his vintage. I think it's an aston Martin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so there we go.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Well done, Katie, thank you very much. You've won the show, The Christian O'Connell Show every Thursday morning. On the show, then we crossed to the most stressful journey there is on the weekend, and that is the school run Two families take each other on to try and work out who is the winner. On school Runnings. Each week is winner stays on. So they won last week not one but two ex military men, father and his dad. We've got a dad and a granddad in the car this morning the McKenzie family. Welcome back the Raining Chat mister mackenzies. O morning there they all are. Okay, So first of all we could speak to the captain Darren the dad.
Speaker 8: Well, actually today is captain.
Speaker 7: Here's James yep nine.
Speaker 3: James, are you the captain?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, I am right.
Speaker 3: You've been promoted this is amazing, well done, Thank you, James. Now what the captain does on this is they introduced your teammates. So who have you got playing in the car this morning with you say, Lachlin.
Speaker 9: Done it?
Speaker 2: Grampa follow and my grandpa that such a grandpa? Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, hello generation? How we eat each other? And who is driving the card? Yep? Okay, all right, so you're feeling lucky you smashed it last week. You're back. You're the reigning defending champs. James. What's the atmosphere like amongst your teammates this morning? My friend excited?
Speaker 16: Yeah, all right, listen, good luck, all right, taking on the McKenzie's.
Speaker 3: It's the McFarland's, it's the macotat this morning. Good morning, the McFarland family.
Speaker 4: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: Okay that the family that talked together went together. So the captain is you, Daniel.
Speaker 4: The dad Alex is my youngest son's volunteer to be captain today.
Speaker 7: So so hello Alex, Hi.
Speaker 3: Christian, here you go. What a reluctant captain. That's what the captain does, Alex. So you're eight years old? Nine, No, don update my records to god, they get old so quickly. Nine Alex, and you're a mad Formula one fan.
Speaker 12: Yes, I am a mad Formula one thing.
Speaker 3: This is true these words you're saying. The research is gret so far and I love that show Drive to Survive. You like that?
Speaker 13: Oh, yes, that's one of my favorite Netflix shows.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And who's your favorite Formula one driver?
Speaker 7: Probably Max the staff in Red Wull.
Speaker 3: Okay, and now introduce the team who's playing this morning with you, Captain Alex.
Speaker 1: Dad Daniel, and my two sisters Alur and Scarlett lovely.
Speaker 3: And is that how you refer to your dad? You called him Dad Daniel. I always preferred his dad, but maybe Dad Daniel works formality. Alright, we're playing next, guys.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh what scenes this morning? The reigning champs, the McKenzie family playing again. They're taking on the contenders, the McFarlane family. Both teams have young captains, the first time ever two nine year old boys captain their fellow family teams. Up first were their two questions, We have the reigning champs, welcome back to mackenzies. Okay, so who is that li? That so being sick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well you know Sarlett playing.
Speaker 3: We got to scarlet playing, Oh Scarlet, did your brother James forget about you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I share?
Speaker 13: Is he not here?
Speaker 9: The starlet praying.
Speaker 3: Oh there's two scarlet's. What are you doing? You must oplied during the on what's coming on?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 8: Is one of the McFarland's family too.
Speaker 3: Out of the two nine year old captures and the Battle of the Scarlets, I see? Okay, all right, listen, James, you're gonna have to get them all to focus now. Granddad's going all around the houses today. All right, get into a seat belt. One person he's trying to reject, all right. Question number one, Question number one for the McKenzie.
Speaker 2: McKenzie family, what town do the Simpsons live in to one?
Speaker 3: Five seconds to talk about themselves? Springfield springfielders wild on and one out of one so far World of the mackenzie family. That's why they're the reigning champs, folks jack posts.
Speaker 2: Question number two Mackenzie family, what is a baby goat called?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 7: Wait, just wait for they.
Speaker 3: Actually know this better and I forgot this is five seconds? Don't know about the other scarlet kid?
Speaker 2: Is correct?
Speaker 3: Thank god they're here this military men running the show. All right, guys, well on two out, let's move on to the McFarland family. Hello, we got the nine year old captain Alex. Yes, yes, and there's another scarlet in the back as well, Yes there is. Thank you. All right, team, you're ready? Are you ready to win?
Speaker 4: Pressure on.
Speaker 3: Question number one from Jack.
Speaker 2: Post McFarland family, how many holes are there on a standard golf course? Eighteen car?
Speaker 1: How did you know?
Speaker 3: You were geniuses on the line you can't full of mega mines. Back to the Christmas crackers and the it's questions, what have we got?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a Christmas related question actually according to doctor Seuss who stole Christmas the grenches?
Speaker 3: All right, what scenes?
Speaker 2: We now need to go to a Southern death player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the tie break, So this works both, thank you tiebreaker. Yes, they're about the McKenzie family. Who knows how this format works.
Speaker 12: This networks.
Speaker 3: JAS can ask one question. Both of you have to try and use your car horns, that is your buzzer to buzz in with the right answer. So, mackenzie family, your car horn sounds like it's the old military car. That is, they're in one of those old sheeps that you're loppy, all right? And the McFarland family. What does that car horn sound like? There we go? Yeah, all right, crossing pop person isn't going to like this, all right, so you used the car horn to pass in with the answer produces. Do we think we can understand the difference between the car horns? Yeah, we'll give it a go. Jackie boy, you've got the tiebreak question.
Speaker 2: What is the name of Ariel's crab best friend in The Little Mermaid? Jiloppy Uppy.
Speaker 3: That's Steve McKenzie family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sebastian is correct.
Speaker 3: What wait, chewing a row? They're almost as good as the d's well done, raining champ Stack'm in the background here, headache, Jack mackenzie family, well done, wins again and what a prize you when he had finished talking, a lot of salts for.
Speaker 1: The whole family.
Speaker 2: But that's the.
Speaker 17: Underworld Underworld under Fox.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, two hundred and fifty dollars worth of underwear underwe Underworld strained appropriate young kids, best socks where they're going, they're got they just disappeared against McKenzie. Well, McKenzie's well done. Look forward to gett those socks in the post underworks your supplied.
Speaker 4: Can I have a beer?
Speaker 3: Too, Yes she can, Grandad. Yes, we're getting some excess from thermal bonds. They're best ones. Okay, we'll look after those, grandfather tutsis okay, thank you? Oh well that gee. We will speak again next week. My head in Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: For today's out work time waster. Extraordinary scenes this week back in the Motherlands as pubs reopened. You do not need to have been to England to know that pubs are a huge way of life. So the fact that people having me go to the pub in Lockdown, we all know without what that was like. K in Melbourne. Seriously, it's at the end of the Second World War. The scene, I'm not even joking. Babies will have been made in pub toilets. Just that beat Le mail over again. This pub's cramped is that? And they've all been vaccinated Britain? But is it the best thing is this is Boris's idea? Get him in the pubs? Is this how it's spread in the first place? Kneedy at the bar or swapping their vaccination wounds on their arms. Anyway, obviously the pub street had a tough time. He'd be at four months a people were not drinking English pubs as a nightmare. So they've calculated the Treasury have budget day here in Victoria that Britains needs to drink this year one hundred and seventy four pints to save the pub industry. They've worked it out. Do your bit, Britain.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's one every couple of days. That's easy.
Speaker 3: That's just the pair sort of minimum to keep them topped up. One hundred and seventy four bar pints they need to drink. He's an adult in the UK, all right, so to the his time. Wast to do with this is pup bands. Oh I'm off to the pub tomorrow night. You say, where are you going? Where are you going? I'm off to the King's Arms of Leon, silver put bands, rage against the broken condom machine, silver fosters, the people, Gold Land Lady, what a tough Land lady as well Land Lady Gaga. Anymore that you're barred, silver puss Land Lady. One direction, guys, there's one direction to the bar from that's got nine thousand guys. There's any one direction to the bar. You go buy the fruit machine. Florence, She's got her machine, okay, pup bands, Florence and the Karaoke Machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, too many machines.
Speaker 3: Machine, karaoke machine. Jack. What have you got, pump band? Where are you off to tomorrow night?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm going to the pub and I'm going to sit in the Savage Beer Garden.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, Yeah yeah, functional Silver's just.
Speaker 2: Warming up.
Speaker 3: Tears for beers. Oh that's gold taste of beers. That's good.
Speaker 2: What will I eat at the pub? Schnitty scent?
Speaker 3: That is gold n snitty scent, And.
Speaker 2: I'll wash it down with some rolling.
Speaker 3: Scoons, warm it up.
Speaker 2: He's warm down for a joke, to let the lakes cool down.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Pub Bands, Who are we seeing in the pub? Pub bands? All right? Kicking off with Anthony Drink one eighty two Silver, Red Hot Chili Pokies Gold Chris Bob Barley, Bob Barley, Can I beer without Barley?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Silver, Tough Like Sound, Pure Blondie, Pure Blondie.
Speaker 17: Silver Chrusty You Two on the Rocks, Bronze Jugs and Roses, Silver plus Radio Frothy.
Speaker 11: Head, Silver Roger that deserve More, Fleetwood, Big Mac on the Way Home Silver plus Chris Kgnac West going to the top shelf dinner Silver, Lady Lounge Gaga Bronze, Bruce Steinstein, Bruce Steinstein drinking in l plus Matthew publican Enemy number one.
Speaker 3: Gold that is very smart? What on cinzia s pub seven Gold Chevanni Panic at the best ro Gold that's very good. Scottie drinking in excess. Just be careful, no drinking in excess. Silver the sticky carpenters, the sticky carpenters.
Speaker 2: You always do, get that sticky all right? That's a gold plus.
Speaker 3: You didn't put your name on them always and then on the police we give you credit. Dessert but three five well done, darts Punk Gold. I hope there's a dance team called darts Punk that you play in the helmets as well? Go that full thing Banana Palmer gold mark on hand three what are Mark? Stay safe, Jaeger bomb Funk, MCS.
Speaker 18: Wow w curba silver one it wonders free styling Racker Racker, I might dig that out for stand by your man tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Where does that come from?
Speaker 8: Mark?
Speaker 3: AnyWho who do spurrus silver on the day the announcing their touring again? Come on, guys, A c C D CED Little pub that is Yeah, Bronson, Billy Ray, Novirus, It's whe They're back in the pubs Bronze, drop Kick, Furfees Gold, very good, the V Bronicas, the V Baronicas Silver, handsome. They're all grown up now and they're drinking Hansome.
Speaker 2: Gold.
Speaker 3: What un Dougie Blink four twenty pie.
Speaker 2: Not quite there?
Speaker 3: Try he tried you aiming for the sunic Ers and invade the waxy wings came down Guinness Amossa, no bronze, The Who's Round is it guys? That's good?
Speaker 8: Who Silver?
Speaker 3: And finally Motley Brue Silver. Best in Show. Huh.
Speaker 2: I liked, I loved Hanson, I loved Sticky Carpenters. But the winner is red Hot Chili.
Speaker 3: Poky's yeap, first one, Well done, Tyler. Today's show is messy around the corner. We are back tomorrow morning. We'll have knock off Friday in double thumbs up, and of course it's back. Stand by your band if you want to get in there early or any people started emailing in the last couple of days. Every week, this is getting bigger and bigger. Stand by your band if you've missed it on a Friday, We'll simply ask you, what is that one song called us up to us, the one song that you're embarrassed to make you really like. We pick one of them and we played them. So stand by your band, Christian, Hello
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast