Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts, hear more gold podcasts, playlists, and listen live on the free I Heart app. All right, so every Friday we start the show, we call it double Thumbs Up and go around the team and we're talking about the things that we're enjoying at the moment. It might be TV show we'll move for you to stream over the weekend. You share yours as well. What are you watching at the moment that you're really enjoying that you would recommend? Four seventy five three one oh four three Patsy, what's loved?
Speaker 2: The Burrows on Netflix?
Speaker 1: Great fun. We're episode five at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's just getting good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Stranger Things have grown ups they call it. It's by the Duffer brothers who made Stranger Things. Yeah, kind of strange, kooky retirement. It's beautifully, very funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's been shot in New Mexico and it's all the houses of these beautiful mid century modern style places, which I love.
Speaker 2: It's brilliant. And they've got this great cast, alien, great cast people. Woman who Gena Davis is in.
Speaker 1: Me've seen since Tom and Luise great.
Speaker 2: He looks great.
Speaker 3: This is fantastic. If you loved Stranger Things. You will absolutely given us.
Speaker 1: Mid Lazies our own stranger.
Speaker 2: Things, you know for older people.
Speaker 3: And they have signed up for a second series, so there's more coming.
Speaker 2: Yes, you wait till the last episode.
Speaker 1: It's great. Yeah, Love's so creepy. It's really well done.
Speaker 4: Is it scarier or less scary than some.
Speaker 1: Less scarier because obviously I think they worry about the blood pressure folks watching it. Oh, it's just lost his phone charger. That was all jump skip.
Speaker 2: And you'll never look at your oven the same way again. But it's great. The Burrows know what it means.
Speaker 1: Yes, in that scene, no spoilers. I they't never cooked anything in that oven? Just open it's isn't it? No bloody great hole?
Speaker 3: But I was thinking the same thing. I think, did they not suspect that something was going on?
Speaker 2: Weird? Because there's never.
Speaker 1: Used the oven? There's just a great, big hole in it that the leads to a secret. I won't give anything else. Don't what else you enjoying?
Speaker 2: Well that's it?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, double thumbs up for me. It's back for a second season. The four seasons Nos Steve Carrell for this one. However, I think better season. We watched all of it last weekend. I'm not sure stick with it, and we were about to stop watching it on midway through the first one. But it gets better, and I've got to say, we watched it all in one sitting. And it's a brilliant, brilliant cast. Tina Fey are watching anything, but the whole cast are very very good. It really nalls what it's like to be an adult in a relationship. The jokes are brilliant. It's real life. It's very very honest, not just in a relationship, the relationship you struggle sometimes with yourself as well. It's brilliant. I cannot recommend it enough. They used to make movies like this in the nineties, before all the mega franchises, that were about what it is to be us, to be a grown up. It's so good. The jokes are really really cover times, really rewinding it. There are so many spot on observations and jokes about just the mundane, the pettiness of being in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Didn't it almost break up your marriage last year?
Speaker 1: Luckily that's all been resolved because Stevie Boy is no longer in it, obviously, but now the wife.
Speaker 2: Is really annoying me, the ex wife with the girlfriend. I haven't can't come to terms with it.
Speaker 1: I say this her arc. In the last couple episodes it becomes her show. Oh really yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good. Yeah, stick with it, don't give up on it. Four seasons, Ria, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: Such a funny news show on ABC. Ursula Carlson is finally getting her flowers. She's got her own show.
Speaker 1: She's a killer stand up.
Speaker 4: She is so funny and we haven't had It's called Ursula. It's on ABC Wednesday's nine thirty and I view she. We haven't had a sketch show in Australia since do you remember Patty Back in the day, around the two thousands there was Skit House Skill.
Speaker 2: Show fast fast forward for do.
Speaker 1: You think about how many stars got discovered through.
Speaker 4: Yees, So many like Pete Hellier, I carried big More, Tom Gleeson, all of them got this hard.
Speaker 1: It's not such a big thing around the world sketch shows anymore. It's really hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it almost and hasn't existed in Australia for so long, and this is so so good. They do not miss you might have seen. There's quite a few sketches that have already gone viral on Instagram and TikTok. It is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Brittain, I watched that. I love her so I saw at the Comedy Festival. I think it was last year the year before. I thought she was outstanding. She's amazing.
Speaker 4: She is so so funny and yeah, one of the funniest shows on Ozzie TV.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 4: All right, so you find that on iView, Yeah, ABC and Wednesday's nine thirty