Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning producer, Rio, Good morning, Christian, Good morning, Patsy.
Speaker 3: Morning boys.
Speaker 1: Winter. I know it officially started on Sunday, June the first, but this morning the rain the last couple of hours, Winter's here now, guys, that long last summer we had is gone. The dampness. I felt the dampness this morning. It doesn't feel cold. I felt wet and damp.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah. Walking over to the studio, I had the umbrella.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a big one for you. I mean, that's a real pilgrimage, isn't It's what three minutes downhill?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Wow, It's like The Revenant, isn't it your life? Rio in The Revenant? Three minutes downhill from that penthouselits your stone's throw away. How did you do it?
Speaker 4: I'm very brave when I was a.
Speaker 1: Podcast on about it? Now, Patsy, how was your day yesterday? Every Tuesday on the show, for the first half an hour, we ask everyone you're a Monday Winner or loser. How is your day yesterday? Mate?
Speaker 3: Well I think that?
Speaker 5: What am I? I think I'm a winner. I've got to think about my day yesterday. I had such a busy day. I am a window because I just.
Speaker 1: Said to me right during the back Street Boys, Patsy's locked in and ready to go talk about whether she's a Monday Winter a loser. We asked, oh what am I? We don't know. We didn't have your day yesterday. I have to think about my day. Yeah, maybe you could have done that this morning.
Speaker 6: Ben.
Speaker 5: It's four it ebbs and flows most days, you know how it is?
Speaker 3: No I yesterday? Get there? So, Presley, is it this you? Butte new pet resort that I was talking about?
Speaker 1: Like, okay, if you just tuned in, you're trying to work out what's going on. Presley isn't a human though he's bigger than most humans. It's Patsy's mega dog. What's the breeding there?
Speaker 3: He's a marema.
Speaker 5: He's an Italian sheep dog and he's very majestic in his out for.
Speaker 1: Well, now a breed of sheep dog, aren't there? The Italians they do like a two hours dog two hour dog down and then lie down in the field somewhere.
Speaker 5: If you've seen the movie odd Ball, it's it's that dog. He's like a big white ball of Fluffy's gorgeous. He's the size of a small pony. Anyway, we found this ubute new pet resort, which seriously I would want to stay. They've got a pool and all these runs. It's amazing pool for the dogs. I don't I don't need a no no everything barbecue areas.
Speaker 1: Isn't it dog heights, it's like poor.
Speaker 7: Control to help themselves off.
Speaker 1: No, put some snacks on today, guys.
Speaker 5: You can hire it out and you can go out with your dog, like for a casual session and just have a family.
Speaker 1: Busession of what like beers and snacks.
Speaker 5: Well just here, like have a picnics, bitches and snacks.
Speaker 1: Come on, dogs, do tell you what it sounds like. It's amazing, is the flip and I wore in costs for this. We just hire these. There's there's an agency dog sit has come on your house.
Speaker 3: I don't like that though.
Speaker 5: Oh well, you know, I don't know really if Presley would like it, because he's a guard dog.
Speaker 4: I reckon, you're just suspicious of coming around.
Speaker 1: You don't have to make it out on your un love swing in the garden that we'll find it the box of toys anyway.
Speaker 5: So I rang them yesterday about something else because we're going away for the long weekend and booked him in and I said, listen, we haven't got our spot yet for Christmas this year. She said, don't worry, you're on the wish list. Someone will probably drop off. Don't don't lose heart. And I said, well, if we can't get him in, we ain't going away over Christmas and gild tripper and she said, but what I would recommend. We've just opened our Christmas bookings for next year for twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Always be closing someone, She's watched Clean Dowry again ross Always be closing if you have the state knife, I.
Speaker 7: Say, is that you've booked it in.
Speaker 3: So I've booked in for eighteen months ahead, so.
Speaker 1: I am a holiday. Didn't even have a holiday for twenty twenty six Christimers.
Speaker 5: Their books are open for twenty twenty six December going into twenty twenty seven. So I've booked in a paved deposit.
Speaker 7: He's set to go, Patsy, can you just tell me right?
Speaker 1: I don't need to know the exact amount. What is it like more than a hundred bucks a night a day? Yes, oh my god, no hotel for that. No, no, seriously, what did you just drove off at the Langham? Andrey and look after him?
Speaker 2: There Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 1: How was your day yesterday? Text me were you a Monday winner or loser? Try and answer it quicker than Patsy a couple of minutes ago. But you're not on the radio of Fur seven five three, one oh four to three. Now, Patsy, what I will say? You look incredible today. I can tell there is something on today. Now there's a beautiful dress. I can tell this is no normal day. Something remarkable is happening. After the show.
Speaker 3: I'm having a lunch today.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, here we go. Must be nice. Saw those late ldies at the weekend getting into my way at ten thirty in Brighton and thought, that's the life for me. Let me guess is it at the Langham?
Speaker 7: It might be.
Speaker 1: What you what is? What is the occasion today?
Speaker 5: They're doing like a collaboration with Laura Ashley, the famous design Yes, and they're launching that it's the media launch today and how come you.
Speaker 1: Only get I never see this Laura Ashley, UK designer. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, and I would have loved to see some of the new overpriced wallpaper. She's not going out today, but no no invite for us.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I'll mention it to our friend Andre when I get there.
Speaker 3: You can come next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said that though about the last time. And we're keeping a tally of how many lunches you've had so far this year at the Langham But she's a tina. How many is it so far? Because I just want to know when it gets to a problem that we need to have an intervention there.
Speaker 3: It's three times this year so far. And I believe she may have went on Monday as well. Yes to the Mother's Day Classic.
Speaker 5: It was like a thank you to all the sponsors for Mother's Day Classic and they did well day.
Speaker 1: It was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but around the ten which in the.
Speaker 1: Old Father's Day Dad's Classic.
Speaker 4: So do you have the event and then you have a thank you for the event?
Speaker 5: Well, they do for the Mother's Day Classic because they're a major, major sponsor and so they did a Walk of the ten, which I couldn't do because it started.
Speaker 1: Sure, you couldn't you you could do the lunch. I don't mind giving you some time off. You want to go and take a walk around the town. Happy too, I'll see you for the lunch the walk.
Speaker 5: I was there for like fifteen minutes to pop in and say hello. It is Zara Lawless who heads it up here is an absolute gun.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what can I say?
Speaker 1: Can I say? Just a great life? Real? Are your Monday Winter or a loser?
Speaker 4: I am a loser. I was very humbled yesterday in Korea when on a holiday a couple months ago, I bought a pair of black pants, very cool Korean style black pants.
Speaker 1: Now what do you mean Korean style? Now?
Speaker 4: A little bit flared out in the middle, kind.
Speaker 1: Of in the middle for me obviously with flares, another flare at the bottom, a raised flair, I guess towards.
Speaker 5: But these are all the go because I went jeans shopping with Audrey at the weekend at cotton On and they've got a special name and they're like bottle jeans or something like thatthing like that.
Speaker 4: They're all the sort of.
Speaker 1: So it's not the mum jeans, slight variation on the more for an.
Speaker 3: Hour glass sort of and the bottom yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I see. Okay, everything in fashion comes around. You're describing emcy hammer pants no time, real time.
Speaker 4: Well, these haftime pants. When I tried them on in Korea, I was like, oh, they're a bit snug, but you know, just holiday. Wait, I'll come back to Melbourne. I'll be fine. It's gone the other way because yesterday before I came to work, I tried to put them on. I'm buttoning them up and.
Speaker 1: Think lung the middle you bust aways.
Speaker 4: Obviously not only not lost the holiday way, I've sort of maintained, expanded, expanded in the middle region.
Speaker 1: Now hammer pants can't handle it too much for that affair time is over.
Speaker 4: Can't handle this?
Speaker 1: So what it cannot be repaired?
Speaker 4: Well now I don't know how to knit?
Speaker 1: Do you know how to?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to the resident female on the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, mate, your generation be smarter than that. Oh, Sam Newman's pop back in.
Speaker 4: But if I did bring them in, would you be.
Speaker 6: Able to.
Speaker 1: I could?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you ask me?
Speaker 4: You use air tasker for everything? Like, this is not a gendered thing.
Speaker 1: This is the first person she went to was the only woman on the show.
Speaker 4: I just went because she's the most intelligent.
Speaker 5: I tell you who would because she absolutely adores you, and that's my mum.
Speaker 3: I would love that made you jams and preserve.
Speaker 1: And preserves are high end. Actually, that's very good.
Speaker 5: Actually I've got them on the bench at home maybe or look, I would be happy to do it, thank you, but I don't know if I remember how to do.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's appropriate right for you, Patsy, to be repairing our team members pants. Well, your husband's going to go first of all, are those man's and then there's a young guy on the show who's going here men these I've got so much girth, I'll just burst in the front of my pats.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, good morning and joined the show. Nothing like a bit of George Mitchell to get the days to fud it. I read your text message. You didn't put your name on that, and at first time they've got his name wrong. But it is early. I guess I know George Mitchell. That is a great callback to yesterday's show. Very funny. Thank you very much. Christian happy early seventh birthday for the show tomorrow. I can't send you a card birthday, can't find post as I live in the bush. Come on, Janis. Excuses, excuses, excuses. You know there's always a postbox. There's an a postbox somewhere nearby. Surely you can get one now on a Monday loser as well. Today you can text me let me know whether you're on Monday winner or losing. Yesterday four seventy five three one oh four three doesn't involve a trip to the post office. By the way, somebody e mail me yesterdays saying I have sent you a birthday card. But when I went to a post office they said it would take at least three days for it to get to you, right, and they'd sent a photo as backup evidence that they've posted it anyway, of the of the addressed to me and the birthday card as well, and which is lovely. But when I was in the post office yesterday, just out of curiosity, how much do you think PATS is the cost of just a domestic stamp?
Speaker 7: Now it's a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say a dollar ten or twenty one dollar fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not in the UK same same kind of as a basic domestic stamp three dollars fifteen.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that's that's send.
Speaker 1: The last Terrible. Anyway, I was saying yes to the show. My eighteen year daughter came back for university. It was just me and her and we watched the Terrible D's game, and then I made dinner for her. Because she's she's living at university. The food isn't great, so I said, look, I'll mate whatever you watch when please, can I have steaks and all that? So I made. I did steaks and camelized onions, and I did salte potatoes and we had a lovely dinner together. And then she goes, I said, what have you got going on this week? I've got these big exams and dad, I've ordered these genes and they don't fit. I need to take them back to the post office. And I could tell that she was I said, I will take them back to the post office and she went, oh, are you going to I went no, no, it's a pain returns are There's so many calories involved in taking something back. I said, if you could just print off the label do the rest. So anyway, Yester, I'm queuing at the post office. I said, wom, I just need to send this back and she goes, oh, there's a there's a price to pay for this. I went, oh, I thought it was free returns. She goes, no, these have been ordered internationally.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you break out.
Speaker 1: Where are they going back to London? Thirty two? No? No, no. I got straight on that phone. I said, I'm now going to start an open tab of how much you're starting to owe me. You know, once you cleared that hex det you're going to have to start paying back as it begins with thirty two dollars. These Polly jeans can't any better than not Australian jeans. That's no, they're the world's best gens. They can't. Jeans are jeans.
Speaker 4: If they were the world's best genes, keep them.
Speaker 1: But can't she have your old Korean ones and then you anymore?
Speaker 2: She can have road the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: In Good Morning to Janine christ and I also went to a post office to post your birthday card yesterday. I now regret actually asking for these birthday coachs. I think I've just added so much attention in my relation with my lovely listeners. You should have to shout out money for anything to do with the show either it's free. Would you couldn't? You couldn't charge for this. You shouldn't have to pay money to engage with the creating it. I threatened them when I feel bad. You know, Chris, I went to the post office yesterday to post your birthday card. Asked how long it would take to get the card to Richmond. I was told three or four days at the earliest, so I thought i'd better express post it. It cost me nine dollars fifty Janine, you actually should not. It's just ten bucks. It's just too much. I'm so sorry everyone this birthday. I think this is going to create resentment to all They're going to meet his ring game? Has he got my card? Has he got my card? Plenty? Are wasted ten bucks on that to get it to him? All right? That's two. What's the year, my friend?
Speaker 4: Do you know what they released? Free?
Speaker 1: Willly?
Speaker 4: Was it eighty nine or ninety three?
Speaker 6: Or when?
Speaker 4: Did I don't record life four brands? I'm not very good with taste. Does anybody?
Speaker 1: And they know?
Speaker 4: What's the year? Again? What's the year? My friend?
Speaker 1: Can't you find that increasingly, Once someone starts going out a movie or a song or a TV show, you all start going, when did that come out? Now? And what happens is you think it was like two years ago? And then someone goes, no, it's five hundred years ago.
Speaker 4: What you're one hundred years old?
Speaker 1: You're so, how are you still alone? We turned that into a game now is called what's the year? My friend? Rio takes on Patsy. Patsy takes on Rio.
Speaker 4: Patsy, you smoked me last week? Yeah, you absolutely smoked me.
Speaker 3: Well, get ready for a second smoking.
Speaker 4: But this time I'm gonna let you answer first.
Speaker 7: Last time I told you to keep this tr rack.
Speaker 1: No, no, I Last week I tried to give you some advice.
Speaker 4: Rast week, you took all the.
Speaker 1: Bullets, like the Queen's gamber. You don't tell the queen you're putting off the Queen's gamber.
Speaker 4: We're just going to be definitely silent, like twenty seconds on the rack. You have to take the bullets this time and go first. Patsy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well we start. We're start in your wheelhouse. We go to the eighties. Something strange ghost.
Speaker 3: Let me say nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say nineteen eighty three, Rio, You're the closest, nineteen eighty four for Ghostbusters. Brilliant, brilliant movie, still great now. Originally, originally it was going to be called ghost Smashers, Oh really, and the Ghostbusters were going to wear squatlight suits and use magic ones. Oh thank god they didn't do that much. I still remember going to see it at the cinema in nineteen eighty four. I was eleven years of age, and I just remember everyone laughing so hard with Bill Murray. It was like a comedy genius of the eighties, Bill Murray. Ghostbusters was brilliant, and it was the old days of cinemas where you would have there was no guarantee you couldn't pre book, which you never actually knew if you were going to see the movie with your mates, they'd be sold out. You'd have to cure you literally queuing around the block for a couple of hours beforehand.
Speaker 4: A couple of hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was no sold out. It would and then they just reached capacity and then they would go the rest of you and there'd be hundreds behind you going you ain't seen this movie.
Speaker 4: Now, and the people fuming.
Speaker 1: Are you just like, this's just the way it was.
Speaker 3: It's normal for the time.
Speaker 1: All right, so Rio you have one. Let's go now too.
Speaker 3: All Titanic. I know this because it was the year I got.
Speaker 5: Married, And I'm tentatively going to say.
Speaker 1: He got married. Shouldn't be tendedy, No, well it.
Speaker 5: Was either we were married ninety nine in the march. But I am going to take a gamble here and I'm going to say nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Ohs, no idea about when you got married.
Speaker 3: It was ninety nine, was it?
Speaker 4: And this is your own you've been to the Titanic Museum.
Speaker 3: Because you're ninety seven?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 4: Was it ninety seven?
Speaker 1: Ninety seven? Regain? Well, no, no, you were not. Three guesses.
Speaker 5: No, he's chipping around the whole day.
Speaker 1: You don't get to do that.
Speaker 4: You can't get the crown ball. The ants kept.
Speaker 1: Going, that's your own fault, all right. Let's thing's about Titanic nineteen ninety seven. Jeans cam and the director drew all the sketches.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, the nude.
Speaker 1: Drawing of Rose was done by the director himself. But it was Theavy Leonardo. I've been studying with an acting coach. Get out the way, mate, I'll do this one. Can you just move a bit with that elbow behind there? It costs more than the actual Titanic ship to make the movie. Wow, that's fascinating. That's on the film's budget was around two hundred million more than it cost to build the real ship. All right, now we're going to the nineties Smells nineteen Spirit landmark song of the nineties Rio When you think this came out?
Speaker 4: This one because I put it in My life in pop music is nineteen ninety one?
Speaker 1: Whoa coming in Heart today? With what's the year? My friend? You still play a long past that?
Speaker 3: You know he's had two assists from you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we stay in the nineties. One of my favorite TV shows of the nineties Dawson's Cree. She loved this show. I'm a big lifelong member, paid up fully of the Joshua Jackson Club, Team Pacey to the day that I did not care for James vander Meek or whatever it was. I found him boring, boring guy. Where's Joshua Jackson? Team Pacey? Se pass to the way.
Speaker 3: You know this real?
Speaker 5: I know you know?
Speaker 1: When did this come out?
Speaker 4: Older sisters I'm going to say ninety eight.
Speaker 1: You are on for How do you know it's ninety eight.
Speaker 4: I've got to have two oder sisters. They watched Dawson's Creek and the Religiously.
Speaker 1: What was another great show.
Speaker 3: The nineties that late I would have seen ninety five.
Speaker 1: If I was guessing, I would have gone with passing. I would have gone a lot. I thought it was up mid nineties Katie Holmes audition with a VHS tape. I forgot that she was in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a big breakout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I loved Dawson's Creek. Tho, it was a great show, all right, one final one? Then what was he and my friend Adele rolling in the deep? First big international number one for Adele? But what was he? Hear? My friends? Do you need to win here? Pats?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say post twenty ten?
Speaker 1: All right, well that's a decade.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I'm going to stab in the door.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're not playing ball today, are you? Furday? I still think about whether you're a Monday win or lose?
Speaker 3: Raball, I'm going to say twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go to two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: We are your closest. Oh well ten, Yeah, you're the big winner.
Speaker 2: Today Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: We're getting ready to put our house on the market. Oh wow, family house. We've had here for almost seven years. Big big watershed moment for the family, but especially my wife and I. We need to downside. So we're getting rid of a lot of stuff. And that really means I'm being told to get rid of a lot of stuff. I am a hoarder of all kinds of tats. It's actually it's actually just embarrassed me over the weekend going the I buy that for anyway, my wife gave an ultimating yesterday. She went, have you even used that? She pointed at what I bought in today. I went, she hasn't been used once, and she said, when did you get it? I said, I've got it for myself and then wrapped it and made you give it to me for Christmas. So I brought it in today to the studio because my wife said yesterday, this goes tomorrow. Okay, it just has to go. So I said, okay, I'll take it in see if Rigo wants. If he doesn't, then I'll give it away on air now. Rio. Do you want to?
Speaker 4: I would love to try to describe what it is. What I'm looking at is an a torn eye herb box.
Speaker 1: It's not vitamas. That was the only box I could fight that I could fit it all in. Why don't you open up now and see what it is and if you would like it or a lucky listener will win this next.
Speaker 4: I've been staring at it all day.
Speaker 1: I don't know what what?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm holding.
Speaker 1: Up a wooden that is the base.
Speaker 4: A wooden panel, a piece of wood inside. Okay, this is not what I expected. Inside there's no less than what looks like seven oriental themed tea cups.
Speaker 1: Yes, but what I mean? Aren't they beautifully there ceramic teacups. This is a Japanese oriental tea ceremony tea sets its screams Byron Bay. Actually got it here in Melbourne after being heavily influenced by my favorite TV show last year, Shogun Lord Toranaga, when he was with his generals and like working out strategy, would pull them a drink of hot tea. And I thought I would do this with you and Caitlin. Sadly you have coffee, so I can't sit down and have ancient herbal Japanese tea. It has been unused, which my wife said, this thing needs to go right now.
Speaker 4: It is stunning beautiful. So it's black, it's got gold detailing. It paints the picture of a sort of Japanese feudal Yes, yeah, yes, feudal. And they're sort of your traditional Japanese no handle tea cups.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, like a little goblet, isn't it now?
Speaker 4: This is beautiful. I live in a small one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 1: It to me straight.
Speaker 4: We have a very strict one in, one out policy now, so anytime we need to get something new, something has to get You don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be sad at any moment discussing show strategy.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have room for this in our time.
Speaker 1: I'm actually going to have trouble finding a home for it. My wife said, none of your listeners want that went, trust me, they someone will want this out there. And also I wanted to go free to a good home.
Speaker 4: What is this thing though?
Speaker 1: That's what it sits on. So there's an speiritch it drips away. It's not complicated work.
Speaker 4: Very traditional Japanese plastic.
Speaker 1: Well, what it is it's East meats west. You have the ritual, but then also the practicality of a drip tray.
Speaker 4: The clash of ancient and modernity.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're quite right, Yes, and tim and.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, it's a very powerful trifector.
Speaker 4: I do not want it, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, listeners, lines are open right now. It is a sick cup antique Japanese ceramic tea sets. You heard me calling now while this is still here. It's going to go any second now to a good home. But you must call me on thirteen fifty five, twenty two and tell me that you will use this. I don't want to just pass on this to somebody else who's not going to use it. Will you use it on a building site? Is it going to go to a trade all right? That wants to contemplate strategy and leadership and the matters of life and death, like our great Lord Toronago.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Is it actually morning? I'll just look it out there now. She's really dark. Is it morning?
Speaker 4: It's getting dark?
Speaker 1: Is it nighttime? It doesn't look remotely like the morning out there today? What's happened overnight? It is really dark today. Let us be a light to your soul. Thank you, Lord Toronaga. Okay, my wife gave an ultimating yesterday. I brought myself something heavily influenced by the Japanese TV show show Gun last year. I bought myself for Christmas for my family to give back to me, in an ancient Japanese tea set. It has not been used once, sadly, and so my wife yesterday just said, that's it. This is going tomorrow. So you either give it away or you throw it away. So I brought it in. Rio doesn't want it, and so I'm hoping it's free to go to a good home. He would actually enjoy an ancient ritual of enjoying hot tea together.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love the idea. I love the seramondia of it. I just don't see myself.
Speaker 1: We don't have enough rituals in life. It's important to have them, you know.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is a beautiful tea set.
Speaker 1: A beautifully ornately painted.
Speaker 4: Black gold, beautiful sort of handles and lovely put together.
Speaker 1: Stop don't get me started on the handles. Rio, thank you, all right? So people are calling him Sean, you like this? Good morning Sean. I'm good, Sean. So why would you like my ancient Japanese tea set?
Speaker 6: Well, I teach it a traditional Japanese and Oak Island dojo marke Lap's Academy, and we've got a lot of really cool stuff there, like armor, swords, all the pitroal mold and it's sudding. We'd love to do when we do a lot of ceremony there.
Speaker 1: And you must karate a teenager. I did show to cant what style do you do?
Speaker 6: So go do? Is that karate? But we do judo and jiu jitsu as well?
Speaker 1: Brilliant? What about so you give the academy a push?
Speaker 6: It's Mornington Combat Academy.
Speaker 1: Love that morning and Combat Academy, which are getting ready for.
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 4: Say you have swords and armor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're able to have that. How cool?
Speaker 6: We license and it's really cool. We've got a lot of stuff there. And the guy who runs at lindsay, like I teach there, but he collects all this sort of stuff and I'd love to surprise him.
Speaker 4: With something like this.
Speaker 1: Wow, it'll be a surprise, a real surprise. Carefully doesn't he in surprise to too much? He grabs one of the swords. Sean, You've got to have this. It's exactly how I'm hoping it to go for and I hope you're your sense he would enjoys it as well.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you will.
Speaker 1: All right, Sean, thank you very much for calling you.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, you too, Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, turn off for this week. Small thing, big rage, small thing. It's the small things in life that tip you over the edge. So don't go to work angry. You con vent your rage right now. Call the Rage Line thirteen fifty five twenty two two for me this week. One thing that drives me nuts, right, people that there are two types of people in life. That are those of us who are good citizens who will turn the shopping cart to the cart corral, you know, that little bit where they all live. And there's the other people who just leave them anywhere else where. It might be in a parking bay that someone can't.
Speaker 4: Park there, Devil's advocate, No, devil's advocate. Is it better than to have a few scattered around you all have to go to the bay.
Speaker 1: Someone has to waste their time going into it that but you might just.
Speaker 4: Get out of you oh there's a trolley there, I can just grab that one. Don't have to get a little coin.
Speaker 5: And being guilty of dumping mine but not in a park.
Speaker 1: I have confronted people in the past, I've dumped them, and my kids told me. They started to call me the cart knark. They were like, cartnark, dial it down, people, so can you turn that back? Otherwise someone can't park in that spot. Most of times they go, oh, sorry, I forgot cartner.
Speaker 5: Yeah I like it, ye police, or so yeah cartnrk Yeah, Well I hope I don't see either you two around otherwise.
Speaker 1: And then yesterday I had to make a business call and this person used my name way too many times, you know in the show some kind of fake pho intimacy. Well he must have said the name Christian eighteen times, and it didn't make me feel more connected. It made me feel more disconnected, like it was some course he's been on. Yes, it's like those as a salesperson as well, so obviously a strategy. He kept saying, Christian, this is going Christian. Note, you don't mind. I already feel like we're getting on. Well were so are you good for time? Because I'm just enjoying chatting to you.
Speaker 7: That's Christian two familiar.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, yeah, yeah, once or twice, it's enough beginning and the end of the call. That's it. Yeah, Patsy, what's for you?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: The love God, God bless his heart.
Speaker 5: Put all the washing away cobious amounts of washing with a teenage daughter, can I say?
Speaker 1: But they get feel like they just like tea. They get about fourteen outfits a day and they just dump it in the wash rather like fold it away. And it's not even it's not even messy or anything.
Speaker 4: Yes, sometimes when I was a teenager, I would just put it back in the wash because it's easier than having This is.
Speaker 3: What she's doing.
Speaker 5: There was a pile a pile on her bedroom floor, and I said, hey, listen, you need to sort that situation out.
Speaker 3: Please don't put fresh stuff.
Speaker 5: So she's obviously just bundled up and dumped it in the laundry anyway, So Chris has put all the laundry away.
Speaker 3: Only well, no, not really.
Speaker 1: Because that's Dadsy's dad dudding, thank you.
Speaker 3: Why does he need applause for helping out?
Speaker 1: Because he helped getting it.
Speaker 5: You don't get applause for doing stuff.
Speaker 1: After that lunch today, but he's probably there slaving away more washloads coming out.
Speaker 5: I got it this morning, went to put a pair of nickers on, only they were Audrey sniggers. They only got up to about my knees.
Speaker 3: So while he has put stuff away, he's put.
Speaker 7: It in the wrong spot.
Speaker 1: I did this all the time because someone's got two daughters and my wife and they saw they're roughly. The size is interchangeable, so it's not really my business. It's not trying to work out and separate nickers.
Speaker 4: How would you know?
Speaker 1: No exactly, and I shouldn't know. Actually it's better I just than work out, okaye.
Speaker 5: And then I noticed a pair of a tight so like in my wardrobe, there is stuff.
Speaker 1: Again that's between you two. He's being a respectful gentleman father.
Speaker 3: No he needs to put in my place though.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't bother doing it.
Speaker 5: And I wonder if he's done it intentionally again, so I.
Speaker 1: Ask if he's done that a great dadding as.
Speaker 3: Well, trust me insane.
Speaker 1: My wife says that to me sometimes if I don't like, you know, I'll accidentally shrink something, you know, which does happen quite a lot. So that he bothered to read those instructions. I think they just say half that stuff. They're in cahoots with a big dry cleaning business, you know when you see that only I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah for me, none, you're in cahoots together. This goes right to the top. And then she'll go, I prefer if you just didn't do any of it.
Speaker 3: Chris, It's just easy.
Speaker 1: I would just prefer if you don't do any of it, Chris Rio. What's if you? Small thing? Big right?
Speaker 4: My ones with my partner Will We were trying to pick what's for dinner and I go, hey, what do you want for dinner?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the worst thing about being grown up? Every day?
Speaker 4: Constant?
Speaker 1: Why do you fancy tonight? I don't know what do you fancy? I don't know what do you fancy?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll suggest something.
Speaker 7: What would you spend the other night?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You pick, I'll say spag ball. And then he goes and I feel like, past, what do you want? And he goes, oh, you pick? And I just picked even one what I want?
Speaker 1: So what do you want?
Speaker 9: My good?
Speaker 2: Joy?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Text me? Then small thing, big rage? What's it for you?
Speaker 2: Christian? Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Actually, small thing, big rage for Ash is people that walk on the wrong side in shopping centers. The center needs rolls like the road left side, then the right hand side. You're right, Yes, it works same on escalators as well.
Speaker 4: I won't budge if someone's walking on the wrong side, I will not move to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be like those NRL fans like running out of people, but I do it in a slow motion bush Christian, small thing, big rage. People who take up the entire footpath walking two or three are breast. They don't drop into a single file temporarily to let someone go in the opposite way. That drives me mad.
Speaker 3: Have a bit of courtesy, go single file as you.
Speaker 1: Pass, yes, Christian. What about your dad kids losing their mind when all of a sudden, with no prime warning, they don't want a particular food that you've made them for years. You prepare it, you know, takes an hour or so, and they go, I don't want that anymore, Santo, I feel you, Christian. Fellow trolley ragier, here, come on, bar, the cart knocks are uniting. Why can't people put the big trolley with the big trolleys and the little trolleys. With the little trolleys, there's something reassuring when you slot it back home. It's like trolley jenger.
Speaker 4: Yes, they have to tessel it otherwise.
Speaker 1: It's yes, Christian, my name is Christine. I'm letting you though that I've emailed you a birthday card.
Speaker 3: Oh that's clever.
Speaker 1: Oh no it's not. I don't lie those or like an E card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if that counts.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, Simon, Christian. I spend a lot of time on the road. Guys, would you like to know about Simon's backside? Okay? Cool, Christian. I spend a lot of time on the road so occasionally find the need to use public toilets. And everyone has the same issue. No matter how gentle you are, you only get two or three sheets before it rips, and then you have to spend ten minutes looking for the bloody end of the role. I do know what you mean. They're waifeer thing, aren't They? This half ply barely held together with any real action material. They're like the lightest of connection between the nuclons or whatever it is, the protons of it all. It's discossom thin. It's a dangerous game, Yes, it is. It's yeah, I get you, Simon, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: We agree, Christian O'Connell show go on podcast, Yes.
Speaker 1: And on a show we were taking you about to your teenage bedrooms and asking what the posters on the wall, and I got this message towards the end of it from Chantel Christian. We were never allowed to have posters or anything on our walls because the blue tackle sticky take might take the paint off. So thoughts today we do this? Not in this house. They're normally fatoirs and rulings handed down by mum, dad, but mainly mum. In my house it is mainly mum, so it would change from house to house. But I want to know what were you banned from in your house? Jen Christian, This isn't I've never heard this one. Jenn Evans wasn't allowed to sit on her bed because it would leave a bum imprint on the bedding and make it look messy.
Speaker 4: What where did you live?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I also had to eat haesels with a spoon to get fingers. That's crazy. Were you raised by Hyacinth Bouquet?
Speaker 5: That's a ride a passage with cheesels, one on each fingerings.
Speaker 1: That's going to take some beating both of those, but had each heatels with a spoon, so I didn't get that. It's that finger taints the yellow orange finger taints. Jen. That not not being able to sit in your own bed because it might leave a bum in Britt who was inspecting the flipping bed you know, in prison. Nicar wasn't allowed to watch Simpsons as a kid. Leslie wasn't allowed to watch Gilligan's Island. We were told by our dad it was an insult to one's intelligence. However, he had no problem with us watching Benny Hilly Cassie. I wasn't allowed to watch the movie Fatal Attraction, Danielle Cook. We weren't allowed red or green cordial in the house because Mum said it made kids hyper. Anything that brought on too much joy was bad. Anything that's going to make you just too much anything happy, Vicky. We weren't allowed anything green or any elephant figurines. Dad was very superstitious. Now, I thought, because I've been a Tailani, I thought, because I've got a little elephant figuring I bought in til But I haven't a lot of bad luck. The last twelve months.
Speaker 4: Is it my fault?
Speaker 1: Is it? I thought elephants were good luck.
Speaker 5: The trunks it has to be up. If the trunk's up, it's good luck. If the trunk's down.
Speaker 1: It's down.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, you've got to get.
Speaker 7: Rid of that.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, that's bad.
Speaker 1: Can I turn it upside down?
Speaker 3: No? No, trunk must be up.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 7: Based on oh you feng shuai or be?
Speaker 1: I thought it was if they were facing a certain way as well.
Speaker 5: The elephants maybe, but definitely the trunk is a big factor.
Speaker 1: Christian chris Well tomorrow said, we can win on the show My Unlucky Elephant Figurine who wants a curse on them? Birthday Show? Patsy, what's it for you? It's anything you as a mum. Now, it's anything you've banned in your house.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there is a choice. Slime. No, it is slime. Because we persisted.
Speaker 5: She went through a big stage probably at about i'd say from eight to ten, where it was all about the slime and she'd have glitter in the slime.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and you were like judging that mum. That makes a kiddy cheeses with a spoon that's you bats.
Speaker 5: No, well, it got on the carpet and it's still in the carpet, and the carpet was new at the time, so you just can't get.
Speaker 1: It out in this house.
Speaker 3: In this house, if you want to do the slime, you've got to go in the back.
Speaker 1: You're going to get on the carpets over the next couple of years. I can't believe it. I see my kids stored and it tries me nuts. Is there start doing their now varnish and they put the open the little bottle with the lid off and just on the carpet. Yeah, and the carpet is not not a smooth surface. And I'm like, oh my god, please don't actually approach it like it's like it's a grenade. I'm like, state, don't even move, don't even move. I'll get to it and just take that away for you, miss.
Speaker 7: Eat, thank you, not that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know that. We love that. Seventeen Shampa, you know three? What was this it for you? What was banned in your house?
Speaker 4: We were not allowed to have any video games in the house. There was a fatwah on all videos.
Speaker 1: See I think that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, then I'd go over to like other kids's house and I wouldn't be able to play any video games because I was useless. The only ones we were allowed were Mario Touch Typing Squad compun To Touch Time, and another game called Leonardo the Inventor, which was a historical game. You would about the various historical inventions.
Speaker 1: That the boys are all pining back to yours for that one after school? All right, so not in my house? What was banned in your house growing up?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show. Not in my house? Or were you denied? What was not allowed in your house when you were growing up? You can text me four seventy five three one oh four three At the moment. Our favorite one is young Jen Evans. Two parts of this wasn't now to sit in their own bed because it would leave a bum imbrint in the bedding. I've never heard of such a thing. God, and look messy teenage bedroom is a mental look messy she was. Also she actually eat cheesels with a spoon so she didn't get that finger taps. Some of these are incredible Nicole Christian We weren't allowed to stir our Neapolitan ice cream because our parents denied the sound of the scraping of the spoon and the bowls that monks obviously signs at all time in the Zen house, Santo, as soon as my mum finished washing the dishes and sink after dinner, we were not allowed to use any gosses or cutlery for the rest of the night. I'm done for the day. I kind of get it, Santo, Damien. We weren't allowed inside the house during daylight hours on the weekend. What I hope we know what Mama dad brought.
Speaker 4: Making some more damiens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to you don't want to be there during the day. Christian, we weren't allowed to McDonald's Sunds from Ash Christian. We had a man that came round in a van full of crates of soda. Everyone on our street bought these bottles every week, but we were never allowed. All we could hear was the clinking of the Joys bottles, but they were never delivered for us. That is, I remember that this person just messaged to get about a couple of minutes later, go, I'm just halfway chucking my first can of coke of the day. The pendulum has gone too farly the way. Now I know you can do it now. We had soft drinks stored in the little bar fridge, but we are never allowed to drink them because they were only for special occasions. Then when we finally had a special occasion, we weren't allowed to drink them because they were for the adults. She remember, just as a kid growing up that actually would'ticot how much referential treatment was given the adults. Yes, no, no, no, that's the adults from in there. Oh no, no, no, those glasses are for the adults. No, that's the good China, that's the adults for them. Now the kids have they're entireed just to break anything of yours. A couple of week schools looking for I've got this rare limited edition Lead Zep T shirt right and I was looking for it and I couldn't find it. Was I know I haven't lost that I put in our family group chat. None of you have seen my led Zeppelin T shirt, one of my daughters said when she popped back home brief the other day, she went into my wardrobe.
Speaker 4: And chock it.
Speaker 1: Is a violation do not have any rights, No, none.
Speaker 2: But Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: It is like this city is volcanic ash. You Iceland had that volcano cloud over for like a couple of months. Oh yeah, it is so gray all of a sudden. Yesterday was a when almost all an autumnal, beautiful clear day, literally in twenty five ms. Now you can barely see in front of your hand, in front of your face. It's so bleak out there. All right, So on today's show, then, producer, real, what happened to these genes you got from Korea?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I bought these beautiful new Korean jeans, but they were an ambitious thirty two, so I reckon I'm more of a thirty three thirty four. But I thought I would squeeze sort of back into them when I got back from Korea. Sadly, the opposite has happened. I've expanded in the waist and they literally flung off the buttons. It was like I flew off as I was getting ready for work. So I've had to make a late pants switch, and I've been very humbled by development.
Speaker 1: All right, we're looking for your stories and about wardrobe malfunctions on thirteen fifty five twenty two. There is never ever a good time for something to split, tear or rip. I remember years ago this security guard that worked one of London's maximum security guards and he was on a wing where it was lifers and he was getting in a tussle with one of the inmates and they went to the ground and he said, the prison guard uniforms are very tight. Suddenly he's like, he's grappling with an actual killer, and he said, they they go to look ground and all of a sudden hear this and it's his backside. It's his backside has actually and he said, the inmate and him just because they just start laughing. It actually de escalated the situation. He's like, please, can you go back in your cell? Split my pants? He's not very sorry about that.
Speaker 4: That is awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're looking for your story. So splits, rips, and tears, there's never a good time for it to happen. It's normally a really opportunity moment in your life at work or before a meeting. We're looking for those stories now about splits, rips and tears, because if it's happened to you, remember it.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, Go on podcast my.
Speaker 1: Old radio station in UK. It was a big national radio station, and so we had these new owners and they were from India. They owned the Times of Indian. They were like billionaires and obviously they've been sold some magic beans by someone in England promising them unknown history should have looked at history, the never trusted Englishman anyway. So they were coming in for the first time to meet everyone at the radio station, and the chief executive said, would you get up and come to the boardroom of presentations, say a few words about your show and why you do radio, and why you're excited about our new owners, the Indians, And he said they're here reception. I went, yeah, I really just need to go to a toilet. I go to toilet. You know, when you're stretched and you're rushing, it's almost like you're you're just creating your own danger and mischief. I yanked my flyesip too hard, just too much gusto, and the whole thing came away, just came away. I mean it was lucky. There wasn't that there's something about Mary. It just came it just came away. And I was like, oh god, there's now there's no there's no door in the front of the cage, and the Indians are here, and they would take a too in view of this and this this guy getting up there going wherever he is, Fire him if he thinks that's et cetera. It's not the way we do business back home.
Speaker 4: Those are not the magic beans. They wanted to Seeiny, I need to.
Speaker 1: They're here, I need to, So I go into We had like a where all the stationary was, and I was saying this, I couldn't find any cello tate bring it that even that would look worse just criss crossing, said that it just it would just look I was demented or anyway. The only thing I could find was a stapler, So I grabbed a bunch and just staypled it all shut. I go and chat to them and I sit down. Then my chief exept goes, are any questions, and the new your owner of this red station, just goes, why have you got your fly stapled? Hut? Please don't think. Don't let that be the only thing you remember for my ten minute speech. But why I love doing breakfast radio.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, just before we go on, I just remembered when I first started in twenty nineteen. One of the first shows I came in. You were wearing an electrical cord as your belt.
Speaker 1: Cat this is the guy. Yes, you've got like I have history here. Now that's my story. I'm sticking to it. All right, Let's go to Carmel. Now, Good morning Carmel.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody. How are we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. Welcome to show. So you've got to steal about spit, ripple tear and your clothing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, don't you love it when you're up in the doorch shirt? You nowhere, nice warm, snug, tight top and jee But I'm torturing there was a couple of dumb doms. Sure enough, we're digging away. I'm thinking, oh, why is it got really really drafting? And my bum enough major tir right, only all these four bloks standing around my there bum my emparissment, breathing up the top, rip and jump her off and I'm sure my too typical warm.
Speaker 1: A lot happening here. The mystery those four guys out on the I haven't got any questions. Actually, case dismissed Rio did warming? Who went? I got someone here? Rough as anyway? Who we have here? Carlo? Yes, Carlo.
Speaker 10: Yes, hi, Christian, this happened about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened, Carlo?
Speaker 10: Oh well, I went to le for my parents' fiftieth when anniversary and with my young family, and I took with me a nice leanen summer suit, beautiful and putting it on in the morning, just ready to go running a bit late and rushing went down to fix up my daughter's shoelaces and wrapped right in the middle of my paints. There was a rapture, and my sister, trying to help, gave me a bunch of safety pins, and I walked around the whole day with safety pins my crutch.
Speaker 1: Okay, like could kind of nappy for sumo linen. You actually probably did, like some new stylish things, some sort of two page of wolk chier breaking fashion.
Speaker 10: I don't know about that, but it wasn't comfortable, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Bet Carlo, thank you very much. You give us a call. Have a good day, you two.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'll ask you stories clothing malfunctions, rips and tears. Good morning, Haley. This comes in from Hailey Melder. Christian. I was heading out to local shops I grabbed my good pair of trackies. How we only only in Australia they have wait for a good pair of trackies, the posh ones, you know, for weddings and days in court. I grabbed my good pair of trackies out fresh from the dry and hurriedly put them on whilt. They were toasty warm, pulled on my shoes and off her wing. When I was in coals and the cold cheese, I really I was unnaturally cold around my lower half. I looked down. Eventually tomorrow I discovered my dog had chewed the crutch out of my pants front to back. Oh wow, oh my god, all around the old dan and on rangers. How very unfortunate. Hayy, that is tough, Christian at my wedding. This is from Alexis. The photographer squatted down to take the obligatory shot of the bridesmaids, only to stop dead and go bright red. He had split his pants front to back. You've got to take a knee. You're taking a knee, an't you? His wife? His wife? Poor guy, guy, We get the photos, won't you?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Christian? Way brother? Was that I function wearing a brand new soup after a belly full of beer. Who is walking to get some macas? Again, classy behavior. He needed to go bad. He saw a construction site with a portloo. He climbed the fence and completely ripped his pants to pieces of but he made it a toilet for you, thank god. Mission and then had to walk to the cab rank to go home with no pants on. Oh no, that lucky customer. Yeah. In fact, I'm retiring. It's my last one. Lauren's on the line. Good morning, Lauren, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Christian. Here you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good Laura. Haven't you having a good morning now?
Speaker 6: Lauren?
Speaker 1: What's your story? Oh?
Speaker 11: It was about ten years ago and I'll never forget it. It was a ripper and it was a wedding. We it was my husband's friend's wedding and they I don't know what it is, but it's something about the song from Top Gun that loving feelings.
Speaker 3: We all know, the one yeah sing without something in men.
Speaker 11: I don't know what it is, but when it comes on, they all get together on the dance floor, as many men would know, after a few beers and their arm in arm singing and dancing to this song.
Speaker 10: And there was one.
Speaker 11: Gentleman in particular that was extremely enthusiastic and was in full character and was holding the pretend microphone, jumping up on you know, the stage and then back down again, and then right at the end of the song, went into the middle of the circle with a full like slide on his knees into the sensered his pants.
Speaker 1: We didn't see. Marv did not do that. Unfortunately for a lot of women and men, Mav did not do that.
Speaker 11: We were all in shock and horror and laughing and crying.
Speaker 1: It's finish. He should have bowed. It's meant to happen, perhaps is not for weeks.
Speaker 11: And he calmly just got himself up, walked off the dance floor that single word anybody just exited the building and never incorrect incorrect. He actually we found out later he called his mom.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: My fancy is split.
Speaker 11: Call mom, he said, mom, my suit's ripped. You need to take me back to the high end suit shop, which was down the road. It was an afternoon wedding, they were open. He went to the suit shop, got fitted out with a new suit, and returned back to the wedding.
Speaker 10: Back on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Seconds for the show Today's it was starting a trend. Now is that is good behavior? Just like it never happened. Lauren, thank you very much your story about have a good day, thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks thanks the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Just receive the message from my wife. Whenever my wife comes across someone who listens to the show, she thinks there's some like she's discovered some rare exotic species. She just go I've just been chatting to someone who and then we go to caps loot who listens to your show? Three exclamation marks, like none of this adds up what you actually it is working well. I listened to this Christian my ripped hair and split story about thirty years ago when I was fifteen, I saved up for two months to buy myself a cool Adidas jacket like the Gallagher brothers used to have. I had waited for months. As soon as I had it on, I walked to the train station to go out in the town with my friend to walk past the bob wife fence, ripped open the front panel of my jacket. No, and burst into tears. Yeah you will all been there, We've all in there, that is, And do you remember when you saved up for something as a teenager. It really meant so much to it. Really, you were invested, you had skin in the game. I get it. Time of the time wasted. Now then we're looking for your breakfast bands for the best in show today a night on us at Riches Melbourne. Enjoy the best of Colin Street with a luxurious one night's stay at Riches Melbourne with breakfast to two. Oh my god, it's so nice to do that and just have one of you. And other radio stations obviously I no Fox do that a lot and kiss they just have breakfast for one. It's horrible not us on this show. We've got you and and you mate at the Bossley Bar and Restaurant. You've got to be kidding me. I've never been able to get in final Bossley level breakfast bands. What about old Mama Lardy Gaga, Mama Lady Gaga. Yeah, Wu Tang Clan, I love some breakfast yeah our toast face killer. You love panic at the disco? Don't you dance around the office of that like a fool? What about pancakes at the disco?
Speaker 9: Come on, just solid go Yeah, But that's that's that's the skin of it, SARAHF you're listening and you found any more listeners, I'm turning them off one by one.
Speaker 1: Florence and the Coffee Machine, go yeah, Ria, what have you got? Breakfast Bands? Two grains? Yeah, now you've done. There has done two change the two grains, bronze minus.
Speaker 4: The and go gosh.
Speaker 1: All you've done is that.
Speaker 4: Last month simple brand.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god, it's over terrible, worst I've ever bringing up the other guy? All right, texting now too soon, Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Bands, Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 1: The team was just brought in some more posts. Mate, there is I asked Friday if you would be kind of the semi birthday car tomorrow. It's seven years the Breakfast Show. I didn't know whether you would. It's one thing to even just listen to the show. To go the effort for sending a car. I am actually humbled in touched. There are there are a lot of cars that have come in in the last twenty four hours. Thank you so much for doing that. I'm going to go and buy a load of cars today and give you a card back in return.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to buy a lot.
Speaker 1: Of There's a lot of cars, all right, Today's time West. Then we're looking for your breakfast bands. Rio are you ready to mark? Ready to go? The winner is having a night on us out Ridges on Colin Streets. All right, we're looking for your breakfast bands. Let's do it. Darryl Hall and Uncle Toby Oates, Silver, COOLi Oats Nate, well done, Alanis Omlet, Sa Morrissett Omelet, Lisa and Koo we were up. There's a new rival to Paul and Rivals instead of Wheatis Wheatbix Bronz Bircher of Tokyo Silver, Robbie wheatas Brons Poppa poached Goal and Jimmy Wheatbisze. Oh that's pulling cooey up.
Speaker 4: Sorry boys, your core rival Lisa with Alanis Omeles.
Speaker 1: Will Don the all the winner today, let's talk about tomorrow's show. On tomorrow's show, celebrating seven years of the show, we have seven big prizes thanks to in S and Bosh helping us celebrate our seventh birthday. Bosh End of financially is sale ends Monday only in S. We have a Bosh frontloading washing machine to give away a hate pump dryer. We also have a Bosh induction cook top.
Speaker 4: We have a Bosh Electric built in ovens.
Speaker 1: Stain the Stale free standing dishwasher, steel quad dwarf fridge and a vacuum cleaner. Seven big prizes join us
Speaker 2: Tomorrow Christian O'Connell show go On podcast