Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold when I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: HiT's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show, real, thank you.
Speaker 6: Good to be back.
Speaker 2: Because commercial radio in this country is crazy. Several people thought that you've been fired. Oh, I swear to god.
Speaker 1: How bad were my first three weeks? I know just he's been fired.
Speaker 2: He's of sick and obviously now I understand everything in life is his perception, isn't it? And commercial radio, if someone's missing for more than two three shows on breakfast Radio, they've been fired. I had to apply to three miles and he hasn't been fired.
Speaker 1: Why would I start the go that's it, gub Yeah, give me fifteen shows and you're done.
Speaker 6: I can turn it around after the EPL.
Speaker 2: They're firing coaches, Willy nilly. Fifteen shows. I went the Man's Hell in an Airbnb?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, okay, that old classic.
Speaker 2: He's in an airbnb? Yeah, okay, So how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty good. I was out last week with this my throat. I literally couldn't speak all of last week.
Speaker 1: And no problem with the old radio show as well.
Speaker 6: Crucial part of all the.
Speaker 1: Elements to come down with.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, are you sure you weren't actually poisoned by producer Caitlyn?
Speaker 1: Because so last week we did the show.
Speaker 2: We're all in Sydney and Rio, producer Kaitlyn and Josh and the show were all crammed into an airbnb together and the you did Monday show and then you became very ill. How on the Tuesday I started the show. Didn't realize that old mate, that Caitlyn just was going to take your spot.
Speaker 1: We'd had no conversation.
Speaker 2: Actually even he asked, and I was chatting to corner and suddenly I heard this squeaky sort of child game and Katelyn was in the corner. I didn't know she was still in the studio. I actually think she she hit stuck in there. Once he starts the show, I'll just pop up and start doing it.
Speaker 6: That's what he'll like.
Speaker 2: It's it's a mess, it's a firework and just fizzles and ideas and tangents. He won't even notice as in the Voice and his studio. I think she poisoned you, because then you weren't on the rest of the week. I've never seen her so happy, bouncing in every day.
Speaker 5: That is a very very interesting theory. Were in the same airbnb. She took the good room as well. She took it on sweet. I was sick the whole week. At no point did she offer me to have a recovery bedroom in the lovely king bed on Sweet room.
Speaker 6: I was sucked stranded on the lounge room floor the whole week.
Speaker 2: Nothing worse than being ill when you're away from home with co workers. But now that's a new subsection film coworkers. Then why were you forced to sleep on the floor.
Speaker 6: Well, because it was only a half finished airbnb.
Speaker 1: Half finished.
Speaker 5: So Josh, the other producer, was in one bedroom. It was a perfectly fine bedroom with the air conditioning. Caitlyn was in the beautiful palatial suite, and then I was in a cupboard where I couldn't even fit my suitcase. It was so small. It had room for this double bed. I couldn't fit my suitcase, and it.
Speaker 6: Had no air corn and it was stinking hot in Sydney or so.
Speaker 2: The boss called me off the show Friday to reassure me that you guys have been exaggerating on air about the state of the Benny, and it was a luxury one well for.
Speaker 6: Two rooms, yes, but the third room didn't.
Speaker 1: Exist because for your suitcase, I couldn't fitit.
Speaker 6: My suitcase was in the hallway because I couldn't fit it in.
Speaker 1: The room your primetime real, that's what you'd think. What about the old backroom staff? Can't we having picked the rooms?
Speaker 5: I know, and so I literally, in order just to get some sleep, I had to drag my mattress down the stairs and plunk it in the lounge room.
Speaker 2: That's the only Let me just chatting about your so called friend Caitlin. Thursday night, we're out for dinner. Meet Caitlyn and Josh. They're both moaning that you'd gone home. We sent you home Thursday because you obviously won't get any better that moaning though, despite your ill fevered state, you hadn't managed to drag your mattress back. And I could not believe it. I could not believe one word for this. Weasels.
Speaker 5: I was so feeble and weak that I could bare you won't believe this.
Speaker 2: He didn't even put his mattress back. I went, you mean the ill guy couldn't drag a mattress. You guys can do that.
Speaker 1: There's two of you to do that. That is wow, desicate him, still smiling from last week. Best week ever.
Speaker 3: It was very late. We were very tired from doing extra jobs during the week.
Speaker 1: Because I was on that Thursday.
Speaker 2: You seem to be drinking okay, and you've done a long lunch with an auntie.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, extra duties, extra duties, you told me to your face.
Speaker 1: I love coming to see and I can catch up with the friends and relatives.
Speaker 3: I did have a lovely lunch with my auntie only weeks ahead of my wedding, which I put.
Speaker 1: Time as well catch up at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Then, if it's only weeks away for so busy and overworked, we'll get hurt to help with the mattress.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And then when we went for dinner with you, I just went to the toilet at some stage, and when i'd come back there was a new wine there.
Speaker 7: Because oh, come on, yeah, all right, that old plastic open that one.
Speaker 1: I will call you can't leave if.
Speaker 6: You're ever at dinner with Christian. You can't leave together.
Speaker 2: The only way you're leaving is if you go through the door. If you go to toilet, there'd be another drink. That's an act of kindness. Sorry for being kind. Okay, sorry for being kind. Anyway, back to you two. So why was Rio just in that little cell?
Speaker 3: I actually helped him pull the bed down.
Speaker 1: But are you mother Teresa of Radio the Mowan minders back when he wouldn't put it back.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that ill guys had to go home, couldn't drag a mattress house.
Speaker 3: The reason that he was in the other bedroom was this was pre illness.
Speaker 1: We did not know you can't adjusted, and we thought, well.
Speaker 3: We may as well just pop him downstairs in the lounge room where he can have all the space and the air conn in the world while he's sick, and we will go and sit in our room. So that's the thought process behind it all.
Speaker 5: But my face when I was sleeping, my face was inches from the dirty ground for the entire week, which I don't think they normally recommend, like hospital beds are normally fairly elevated from.
Speaker 2: I'll say one last thing, also at this Thursday, I dinner. I was showing a photo of you and Katie goes, look how grumpy he is. A kill joy. It was a real killed joy that week Christian Anyway Show twenty, everything's going really well here, it's all going really well.
Speaker 1: On passes.
Speaker 2: Just run into a studio to say, she can't hear us at all at the moment. Can't hear us Show twenty.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: I've been a fantastic weekend. Good morning to listener, Paul, Christian. Would you like some handmade green tomato reddish?
Speaker 1: Paul?
Speaker 2: And for any of you, if you ever have any homemade reddish, it's always a yes from me. I love reddishes. What do you put it on cheese? Oh my god, it's so good. Any realish on a cheese. When my WiFi got pregnant with our first daughter, she became addicted to this thing called I'm not making this up. It's very popular in England, fierce and peppery fowl reddish called gentleman's reddish. No no, So that's what got you in this state in the first time. It's an anchovy paste. Who would an anchovy paste? Imagine Ancho's been in ground down into paste.
Speaker 1: Woman. No one needs that's that's fair.
Speaker 2: But when women become pregnant, they have cravings. Their body knows what it wants. She would be every day I come home for work and she'd be her poor would be in this.
Speaker 1: A spoon was never enough. And I look at her, Oh, God, God, get a spoon. Woman.
Speaker 6: Don't judge.
Speaker 1: You don't know what it's like.
Speaker 2: And I say, hey, whatever you need that that a she is based Patsy, did you go through any cravings when you were pregnant with Audie?
Speaker 8: I had the strangest craving cravings. Actually, I wanted fruit. I just couldn't get.
Speaker 1: Enough for a strange one for you.
Speaker 6: But I love my fruit.
Speaker 1: But I wanted vegetables and greenery. It was the darndest thing.
Speaker 8: It wasn't so much what I had, but it was the amount. I remember once I ate like an entire watermelon.
Speaker 2: Were off the Racers on Show twenty and that was whole. Yeah, in the supermarket aisle, charge you find it. She just unhinges her jaw like a python.
Speaker 8: No, like the love God cut me up a bit, And I said, oh, that's really lovely I'll have some more, and then before I knew what I eaten the whole thing and it was just like breaking potassium.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: But it's funny your body does tell you what you need. Like with Sarah, it was probably maybe she needed the salt in her die.
Speaker 1: There was plenty in that anchovy pace.
Speaker 8: I've got a girlfriend who had this hankering to chew rubber and so around her house, and she moved only recently. She found all these bits of She would go into like a co shop. No, I'm serious, fact.
Speaker 2: You're behind the counter of photo of you. You're not allowed in. You cannot chew the tires it.
Speaker 8: She would buy a bicycle tire.
Speaker 6: She would cut it up and she.
Speaker 8: No, I'm serious, deadly serious, and she'd put it up under her lip and just chew on it and get the juice from it.
Speaker 2: Bizing are getting some sort of nectar from it.
Speaker 6: Like chewing tobacco.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she just couldn't stop it, and it was just the most bizarre situation.
Speaker 1: And now repeat that again.
Speaker 2: She'd go into Repco and buy a bicycle type, cut it up like one would do some some junks of cheese inch.
Speaker 8: Long pieces, and then she just hide them around the house, and recently they moved and they're up the top of window sills. They were like hidden in drawhywhere it was bizarre. And now his son is he's just started his apprenticeship and now he's a mechanic.
Speaker 2: Something that were showing that I didn't know.
Speaker 6: That's how it works.
Speaker 1: So whatever you choose, what a story, that's biza.
Speaker 8: There is a name for it. I think there's a name for it. When you've got like that weird desire for certain things, like that's not even a food stuff.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: We should find out other cravings that women went through when you were pregnant.
Speaker 1: That is insane.
Speaker 2: Now I found out about the existence of something on Saturday when I went around to see some friends.
Speaker 1: Called a muffin halo.
Speaker 2: Now, without going to Google, does anyone on the team know what.
Speaker 1: A muffin halo is? Or want to have a radio friendly guess?
Speaker 6: Is it? Is it naughty?
Speaker 1: Or is it no?
Speaker 6: Okay? Is it the top of a muffin, a muffin top.
Speaker 1: No, that comes over the side of the paper.
Speaker 8: No, it's got nothing to do with food.
Speaker 1: I suspect nothing to do with food. You're correct, But.
Speaker 8: I don't know what because we refer to a muffin top, don't we We're now middle kind of mid rift in middle life, kind of hangs over the jeans. Ye is that what it is?
Speaker 2: No? No, I don't know. Does anyone know what a muffin halo is? One of you might be using it right now.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I found out over the weekend of the existence of something called a muffin halo. Now on the team knows what it is. Christian isn't a hemorrhoid cushion, Andrew it isn't.
Speaker 1: But that's a good.
Speaker 2: Guest, really good, because actually halo is a nice way to phrase some kind of ring device of comfort, and what's more comfortable than a muffin I went to his friend and their dog sadly is deaf fan blind.
Speaker 1: I know, so it has.
Speaker 2: I went around and I saw that it had a metal circlear ring around its head, and I was like, what is that? And my friend goes, that's a muffin halo. It's a metal ring to stop it banging into things because otherwise he keeps smushing its face because it's blind and deaf.
Speaker 1: This poor dog that'd.
Speaker 6: Be handy when you need to go to the lou at night. I find myself here walking into.
Speaker 2: Don't save that for the canines. Why are we having that or drunks having them?
Speaker 1: You're knocking over stuff and.
Speaker 2: You know, getting out that pin pint of water before you go to beds, having the bedside table, thinking that's going to sort you out. We need a muffin pubs should have that. I never knew about the existence of a muffin halo.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never encountered a blind and deaf dog though as well.
Speaker 2: No no, And I said that poor old dog, sheas no, no, he's he's other than that, he's got a great, great bill of health. I went, other than that, what's he doing with those other bits that are working?
Speaker 1: One thousand percent? There? This poor dog looks so peed off.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be well, he doesn't know about the muff and halo because obviously he's blind and deafn't even see it, so he couldn't even hear us talking about him, I know, I know, and just seeing him sort of move around and stuff like this ring round.
Speaker 8: So they wouldn't be able to move anything in the house, would they, Because he'd bang into it, because he would, he would.
Speaker 1: He's got his metal He's got his metal muffin halo.
Speaker 8: How is it connected? Is it on the collar? How do they put it on him?
Speaker 2: He's got a collar and then sort of a couple of rods come up and then like a kind of lampshade, you know the thing you put the lamp shade on.
Speaker 1: He's got that inverted right.
Speaker 6: Well, hey, technology, I know what they can do.
Speaker 2: Science. It's going so quickly. And I said, how much is someone like that? One hundred and twenty dollars or twenty two dollars on Facebook marketplace? You get anything, even a muffin hano on Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On today's show, Strange street Names of Australia. This country has more insane street names than any other country, and some that aren't even just rude are obscene, more than any other country in the world. In Perth, there's a road called useless Loop Road.
Speaker 1: But at least they're saying what it is? Own it?
Speaker 2: What if we own this terrible road, the useless loop Road. But right now, let's go to the Winter Games. And before the Winter Games, we weren't sure how Australia was going to do.
Speaker 1: By my word, Australia. Australia is doing so well.
Speaker 2: We're killing for a country where there isn't an abundance of snow, you know, obviously like Norway Sweden crushing it of course you've got mountains and snow once game.
Speaker 6: Well, I saw us training.
Speaker 5: I saw the Australian Olympic team training for the aerials and they're doing it into this dirty pond because we don't even have snow.
Speaker 1: I saw that as all. They were doing it in mud, into a.
Speaker 2: Dam, into a You gotta love of that. But we're doing really well at it. So a big weekend out to Milan Cortana.
Speaker 9: We're absolutely smashing it. I love how Australians we just have a go, even at things we don't really have, like snow and skiing and bob slaying and what what yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm also, what's the monobob, by the way herding the sports needs today?
Speaker 1: The monobob. Monobob is Bob sleigh for one person.
Speaker 2: Oh it's just Bob, just one bob cruel. He's done a monobob. Oh my god, he got caught in the office doing that.
Speaker 1: I did have to google that earlier.
Speaker 9: It's one person, Bob Slay. There you go, so not even with three other people, which is nice. But we're doing so well, you can't believe this. We are eleventh on the medal tally. We're not far off the top ten. We could win another medal. And Alie Hickman, she's sixteen years old slope style sixteen snowboard at the second youngest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the squad.
Speaker 9: She's going to be going down I think tomorrow or Tuesday, tomorrow, So we could have another medal. We could be the likes of Japan, Switzerland, Austria.
Speaker 1: Japan would be incredible. Them in the middle. Yeah, so Norway.
Speaker 2: So where are the big wins come from the last couple of days, then where where medals come from?
Speaker 9: We had Cooper Woods won gold now speaking incredible. I'm not really knowing snow being anywhere near it. He's from Marimbula, that's on the south coast. That's incredible. Matt Graham he won bronze overnight and the duel dual moguls. He's from Bondai, not much.
Speaker 2: Not Bonda, I reckon you should have if you're from a Southern Hemisphere country.
Speaker 1: You should have upweighted medals. You win one gold, it should be equivalent to three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm serious that Brazil won their first ever winter medal. They have got a bronze, first time the country's history. Of course, it's Brazil, amazing, it's incredible they've got one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done Brazil. And you know who we're beating in the middle, Tally, don't you great Britain. Listen, it's called the bright solid dog.
Speaker 2: Let me go, let me just reduce my documentation and my Australian.
Speaker 1: You know, can I play that card right now?
Speaker 9: No, TEGBA, They've only just scraped and they've got three bronzers.
Speaker 1: A lot of show, not a lot of snow in the UK sleets.
Speaker 2: I mean, actually, you know we need the UK the Autumn Olympics. That's what we need, the Autumn Games. At the start petition right now for the Autumn Games. Now that we would clean up there, anything involving drizzle, mud and leaves, the UK would smash it. The synchronized leaf blowing. Now, those are the two other crazy stories. Has anyone seen the f bombs that were dropped on the ice during the final of the men's curling.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, the Swedes and the Canadians.
Speaker 2: So the defending champs. The Swedes accused the Canadians of cheating. One particular player, second time he's been accused by the Swedes of cheating. They accused him of finger nudging the stuff. Actually, when you release, you've got to let it go. But there's saying an old Canadian, Mark Kennedy, gave her a little cheeky with his finger finger pointing it's called and that has dastardly. So they squared up on the ice live broadcast and the Canadian goes doesn't wan to stick it like.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. The Canadians knew the F box.
Speaker 6: I know, curling gone.
Speaker 1: So heated Trump wants to invade. They're not the country he thought there were.
Speaker 2: There are a load of curling cheats and I'll show you the video video of you cheating made.
Speaker 1: It was like the f you do.
Speaker 2: So it's like the new heated rivals. These two guys going at each other on the ice doors, behind the doors, best of friends, and they're pretty laid back countries too. Sweden, yes, I know, but not when it comes to releasing that stone. Fairly curling. Who knew it was so drumatic. I love watching the curling. It's crazy to watch it, isn't it? That broom and then they have to stop, and then some other guy comes in and does a bit more buffing as well. The other thing I was blown out is about reading about these two in the French biathlete team.
Speaker 1: These two well teammates. So teammate A in the A.
Speaker 2: This lady she got accused of credit card fraud against a teammate. She got suspended prison sentence. She got found guilty. This is last year in October, two thousand dollars defrauding her teammates and the French team.
Speaker 1: Such a French.
Speaker 2: Cronis buying clothes with her teammates credit card. It's got found out guilty, suspended prison sentence. The French ski federation going that's really bad. Oh, pretty good, So we're going to suspend you for five months. Just coincides in time to be available for section for the Olympics. They had the final over the weekend. Old mate with the prisons suspended prison sent just one gold. Her victim came eightieth. Oh my crowd are filthy out there. They all know the story. They start booing, she shushes.
Speaker 1: The crowd likes to be shushed. Shush is doing She does a shush.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 10: You've got bills you need to pay?
Speaker 11: The Make of Christian pay them every day in be in utilities or your hand says fittinary fee.
Speaker 1: You've got bills.
Speaker 2: Hi, thanks to a millionaire hot seat watch and stream free seven o'clock a weeknights on ten. We're paying your bills and this time we are doubling them.
Speaker 1: Head to the gold.
Speaker 2: Website dot com dot au. All right, let's try Emma. Let's call up Emma right now.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello, is that Emma? It is hello him. This is Christian O'Connell from the Bank of Christian.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm very exa think you're calling me.
Speaker 1: Hllo, I'm so excited me calling you.
Speaker 2: I can help you out with your internet bill, Emma, yes, yes, Now, now how much is it?
Speaker 12: Mental? I think three hundred and twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I believe the good news is for you is today we are doubling the amounts, so you're going to get six hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 12: Oh, Christian, that's amazing.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's a nice surprise, isn't it.
Speaker 12: No, it is because the kids kind of wrecked it up over the school holiday.
Speaker 1: Hard to say. And twenty two what are they doing? Well, we kind of did some mobile data hotspot being day where I think the wind knocked it out something.
Speaker 6: I don't know, something happens.
Speaker 2: So yes, so they've rinched your data basically, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Got link to the data kind of got out of hand.
Speaker 6: Everything.
Speaker 1: Well, I can.
Speaker 2: Wipe that out and you get some money as well. So I pay off the bill three twenty and you get an extra three hundred and twenty as well, just for you.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, thank you so much, my pleasure. Lovely torture as well.
Speaker 6: M oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you day, thank you bye.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So that across Australia there are some unbelievable Trust me, you might know of someone already, but you're going to hear about a load today where you're go, go, come on, that's not right.
Speaker 1: That's childish. Whose name these Benny Hill.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like when I first came to Australians that they can't it can't really be called that.
Speaker 6: How does it get through council? You know, how do they prove that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I already know of Lusty Lane. This is not this Valentine's weekend. But other people were on Lusty Lane, but sadly I was not one of them on Lusty Lane. I also know in Tasmania there is lovely Bottom. They I think maybe so maybe that's how you pronounce it. It's written exactly like that lovely bottom. Why would he be called that lovely bottom? Is it the bottom of a hill and it's particularly lovely?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Now the reason one we're talking about this was producer Kaitlyn came across an amazingly named street over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn, what did you see?
Speaker 3: It was insane. I was on my way to the shops. It was on a main road and I looked to the left and there it was Thrush Court.
Speaker 6: Oh dear, it's got to ring.
Speaker 2: It's a problem, isn't it. Anytime you're speaking to someone and your address plee, sir? Throughsh Sorry what did you say?
Speaker 1: So? Through through Throuche.
Speaker 2: Runs and blush is what we all do when we have to say where we live.
Speaker 1: Thrush. That's hard.
Speaker 3: It was terrible, and it's right on one of the main roads in my local down and I couldn't believe.
Speaker 6: I had to pull.
Speaker 3: Over and look it up because I thought, no, maybe I just don't ad my gosses.
Speaker 6: What's happening?
Speaker 8: You know there's a lot of Bogan Streets. Yes, there's like five five across the nation. One you're kidding all the rest in New South Wales. Fancy living in Bogan Street?
Speaker 1: Where do you live? Named bog Street?
Speaker 2: Whenever I'm in Sydney, I get a snigger when someone starts telling about Rutie Hill.
Speaker 1: Come on, whole suburb.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to contain the comedy to just one small street.
Speaker 1: That's called a whole suburb.
Speaker 9: Brootie Hill, Brudy Hill, Aarrisil Club, one of the best clubs in the world. No way, I've got a I can't believe this. It is steering me right in the face right now.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 9: There's a town in the great state of Victoria at the northwest. It's called Tittybong and next door is a town called Cockham. So the road between these two towns is Cockham Tittybong Road.
Speaker 2: Now Alex I think there's a new subdivision of what we're talking about here, because I know I'm just gonna I made a note when I actually saw this in Tasmania a couple of years ago. Boobs Flat is an area and it is next to the town of Big Bush.
Speaker 13: I'm like, come on, Tasmanians, throw serious, you're telling me Boobs Flats is next door to Big Bush?
Speaker 2: Who is naming these teenage boys the seventies?
Speaker 1: It's next door to Tiny Bomb? What's going on? There's also Spanker Roads.
Speaker 6: In Tazzy No, that's.
Speaker 1: That's here in Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so let's let's this goes right across Australia. And like I said earlier, I know in Perth I've seen it Useless Loop Road, which I love.
Speaker 1: That's one of the milder ones.
Speaker 2: That's one of the mild ones compared to some of the extreme ones we're going to hear about today. All right, So strange street names of Australia.
Speaker 1: What have you seen? What can you share?
Speaker 2: Oh? Four seven five three one oh four three? You can also give us a called thirteen fifty five twenty two. Now, just now, when we knew when we're talking about we're gonna doing this. U Rio said to me, know what music we're doing.
Speaker 1: Need in this?
Speaker 2: And I can think it was because there are loads of names with streets and its all right.
Speaker 1: So sometimes remember that Randy Newmo song Street Live Dirted. When are we ever gonna get a chance to play? But you know what we need?
Speaker 2: You two with the streets have no name, and I know you've got a throat, You've got a sore throat.
Speaker 1: Where the streets have no shame. Oh that's what we're now going to call this.
Speaker 4: Love that the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're looking for strange street names of Australia.
Speaker 1: You can text them in.
Speaker 2: Four seven five three one O four three and you can give us a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. We've upset Rooty Hill. My comments merely about the childish name of Ruty Hill upset a resident.
Speaker 6: What are the odds you don't want to upset those Ruddy Hillians?
Speaker 1: Christian, there's nothing wrong with the Routie Hill. I've lived here for thirty years.
Speaker 2: It's one of the preferred places to live. We have a lot of great facilities. Knowing that we're going to be well located with the New Sydney International Airport.
Speaker 1: True, yeah, there a getting another one, aren't they with no curfew? Oh really? Oh wow, you'll love that. Routy Hill.
Speaker 2: Oh it's going in for our flights. Permission to land in Routy Hill. You'll have every pilot from around the world going giggling, permission to land in Routy Hill. I feel the need, the need for Routie Hill.
Speaker 1: What about Gooch Streets? What about it?
Speaker 2: Actual street name of Australia. Wow, Christian I li is around the corner from Useless Loop. Really in wa incredible scenes. Christian in Victoria, there's dead Horse Lane. Notice that someone's told me about dead Dog water Hole. And then in say, cream Puff Corner. That's not that's cutter. That's one of the nice ones. I like cream Puffcorn. I'd love to live on Greek Puff Corner. What about Mount Northern Territories, Mount Unapproachable they warn you don't be surprised, don't be surprised. And Nowhere Else Road in Essay, the sign keeps being stolen. Nowhere Else Road sounds like a Netflix show. Arland Coben's new Nowhere Else Road. All right, there's sir takes some calls. Jackie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hello, good morning, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, good morning Jackie. What a strange street name of Australia If you got.
Speaker 12: Oh so dick Wood Drive in Sunny Bay, Darlin, Australia.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, incredible scenes. What a country is? Yeah it is, Yeah, that is.
Speaker 12: It's actually one of the nicest suburbs in Darwin.
Speaker 6: Believe it or not, it is.
Speaker 1: Jackie. Thank you very much, you cormote, take care.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: By Michelle, Welcome to the show. Hello Michelle. Hello, sorry, that's all right, Michelle.
Speaker 1: You're on the road. Stanks to call on the show.
Speaker 2: Now, what's a strange street name of Australia you got for us?
Speaker 1: If cou Hookers Lane? They called a street here Hookers Lane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got a photo in front of it.
Speaker 2: WowWee something to keep sake the case anyone doesn't believe you, I've got evidence. I'll make it my passport photo and let's go. Peter's on the line now morning Pete. Hey, I'm good Pete. I'm be in a lovely weekend. And what's the strange street name of Australia?
Speaker 12: Will you go down the Hornybrook Highway to get to Humpy Bomb.
Speaker 1: They seem related again. One leads to the other and.
Speaker 4: The Begs went to humpy Bomb High.
Speaker 2: It was like a B side one their singles, Wow Pbong High with nice high notes of theirs.
Speaker 1: Peter.
Speaker 2: That's there's so many great ones there. Thank you very much to calling him. I have a good day, you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: We need to change this show production.
Speaker 2: We need to be going from Rooty Hill to bum Bum Road, to break Wind Reserve to bum Crack.
Speaker 1: Track down to Thong Avenue. I gotta say.
Speaker 6: There was a feature of Christian in the newspaper this week with the headline radio for grown ups.
Speaker 2: You're quite right then, Well, I am merely the messenger. I am a grown up in a country of childish street namers.
Speaker 1: This is Australia.
Speaker 2: I'm mary merely the mirror for this Rio all right, So I think we should call this where the Streets Have No Shame. I thought Rio could work some of his high pitched magic, but obviously he's still recovering from larryn Chia's This ain't great.
Speaker 6: Where the Streets have no share.
Speaker 1: So that's the demo.
Speaker 2: Where's the broadcast vers version? All right, so what have we got so far?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Strange street names of Australia that you found so far?
Speaker 5: We have Lusty Lane, we have Lovely Bottom, Bogan Street, Cockham, Titty Bong Road, Boobs Flat, Spanker Road, Useless Loop Road, Good Street, Dead Dog water Hole, dick Wood Drive, Hookers Lane.
Speaker 2: In Queensland, bum Bum Road in SA break Wind Reserve. There's bum Crack Track, New South Wales. Also Thong Avenue. I suppise there's not more fon ones just one Thong Avenue in Brisbane of course. Christian in Tasmania, we've got some great ones. Egg and Bacon Way, that's great. Also in Tazzy Pisspot Creek. These are legits. Christian, I used to work.
Speaker 1: Next to Doodie Street.
Speaker 2: Alexandra in Sydney, Christian, there's out Me in Queensland.
Speaker 1: Mount blow Hard.
Speaker 2: That's gad Mount Blowhard is one of my favorite ones. That is fantastic. Thank you very much. Keep this coming coming up next. I want to see if any of you have also got strange reasons why you haven't gone into work. Alex On this show will not be on TV today and the reason is barely believable.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Your brand new miss Her lyrics coming up after eight. Good morning to Craig, who sent me the most incredible map. He said, Christian, the rudest placed names are all around Tasmania. He sent me a map. This is unbelievable. There's not a yeah Rio. There must be about twenty to thirty rude names around Tasmania. In the middle of Stumpy's Bottom, Boring Creek, Boomer's Bottom, Late Fanny the Dump, Satan's lair, pension, as bush. We do not need to be saying those words out loud. Have some respect for your elders. That better be a nice plot of land that's well manicured.
Speaker 1: I hope. Okay, do you reckon?
Speaker 8: That's convicts naming that back in the day, like you know.
Speaker 6: Hur, it's modern Tasmanians.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just a middle.
Speaker 2: What about let's go around the edge of ding Dong rainforest, nutbush, Creek, tinkle Creek, bomb Bottom, fancy, Granny's gut, horrible hollow, gully, funny knob.
Speaker 1: Creek, Guy's dirty hole.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Tasmania, Come to Tasmania until Salmon bust Me, gut Hill, break Minette Hill, just an ara called nipples.
Speaker 1: But where are you from?
Speaker 2: I love this one though, chucklehead egg and bacon Bay. We've heard that one one, laughing creek. I love that one. Then there's buggery bumps shumongous hole. But then we get into this stretch long bottom, broad bottom, officer's bottom, mossy nipple bend, but of liberty, Dunny's damn thrush forest crackpot, the gruntler that sounds the gruntless, sounds like an ipa beer with pineapple.
Speaker 6: Some of these have innuendo and other ones are just plainly rude. There's no other way to kind of gout.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know Sansamania really is the capital of rude place names.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex, you've got a sty poor guy.
Speaker 9: Yes, this Saturday night my eye was a bit sore. I was like, oh, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: Work up.
Speaker 9: The next day it's all red, it's all yucky. My son walked in as well, young Max, four year old. He walks in as well. He's got the same thing.
Speaker 1: So what to know?
Speaker 9: I've got a sty a sky. Yeah, it doesn't look good.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look good. I had to look. I popped in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like, yeah, everyone's everyone's coming in. He goes, Oh, look at his start. It's a big quasi moto.
Speaker 2: Well, quasimotos not just courage from radio, as we know, very much encouraged here.
Speaker 1: But on daytime TV. So you not on Channel seven today?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm going to make a call when I get home. So Bunny and I have been texting each other's like, how's the sty and I'm like, well, it's not good, but will it pass the screen test?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to make a call when I get home. This you don't want to be listening. You've got deliverer all kinds of news we don't. There's a guy with a gammy eye there going listen. Don't worry about what's going on in America with Trump? What's up with that?
Speaker 1: I maybe that's why people will tune in many news.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the progression of the stye. Where is it at now? We'll make up do anything to it. Yeah, I've had one before. What about simple eye patch?
Speaker 1: This guy was.
Speaker 2: Hot on a news story of the weekend, lost an eye. Getting these daytime news topics for us and have a pairt of my shoulder.
Speaker 1: Had also wear sunglasses. That would be quite cool Australia.
Speaker 2: If you do that, you need to go full up top business, so shirt and tied blazer and then board shortstongs for sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Now that's how you.
Speaker 2: Become the new king of daytime. Larry mdel Grant Danya cannot compete with that. Everyone's got to have a thing. Molly Mildren's got his hat.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: You've got your son, yes up top for business, down there for the beach.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Who says there's no good news anymore? The Sizzler is coming back. I didn't see that episode of Shark Tank. It's Mark Cuban, Mark Wahlburg which eat on Musko's put big dollar into that. This is there is what we need in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, huge news.
Speaker 2: It's sister best news, the best news, all right. Christian o'connells show. Every Monday, just after eight, we do your misheard lyrics. It's just another miss heard Maday, Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. You send them in, we play them back becaus are playing them back. If we agree with what you think you're miss hearing, you'll hear this.
Speaker 1: If we don't hear it, it's a miss. And for the really great ones instance Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: Now, last week we had two Hall of famers listen to Ben sent this one in by Lady Gaga and Alejandro. At this point, I've got to choose no Vinda Luz and Crash.
Speaker 1: How do you learn?
Speaker 2: By Alanis Morrissette, Your Chinese? You learn?
Speaker 1: All right? Brand new one's Caleb has been listening to Creed.
Speaker 2: I hope everything is okay. Creed Higher? Can you take me higher to a place where blind men see?
Speaker 7: That's the original line, by the way.
Speaker 1: Or is it a very different kind of tone?
Speaker 2: Can you take me higher to a place with lime and tea? It's so there and so beautifully enunciated, like he really wants you to understand what he's saying, Lime and tea.
Speaker 1: That's there's no higher place.
Speaker 2: If you're in a place of lime and tea, you know you've ascended to heaven. Complimentary lymon tea sa oh am I high right now?
Speaker 1: Pinch me? Oh you know?
Speaker 2: Listener, Michael Van to hertog Oh yes, Dutch King Yeah, md H is back cheap trick. If you want my love, brilliant song. If you want my love, You've got it? Or is it hot chocolate? If you want my low, You've got it? That's the great Mino Marty Country Nowadays. Are you familiar with the song from viral last week? Country singer Lee Brice with an incredible song Country Nowadays? He just wants to catch his fish and drive his truck this tall.
Speaker 1: Chits masfiche drab Martrue?
Speaker 2: Or actually just does he want to kiss that fish and then drive his truck after he's made out?
Speaker 1: Pash that fish? How does fall Of kiss Mauffie? It is drab Martrue? He is kissing that fish? What's this?
Speaker 2: Country's gone too woke? If a guy can't pash his fish?
Speaker 1: What I do in my mute in a lay mind? And I just used dirt track is up to me?
Speaker 2: How does fall Of chits massage drab Martrum Marty well spotted.
Speaker 1: Instance Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: Scott's been listening to Nirvana stain umustain.
Speaker 1: Or is he on some kind of retreats?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Stay Wow.
Speaker 2: Words you didn't expect from Kirk Cobain and Nirvana Noma.
Speaker 1: Stay well, these are great today. Scott World done instance, Hall of failure.
Speaker 2: Christian, long time listener, first time emailer. Sam's got journey, don't stop believing A smell of wine and cheap perfume.
Speaker 1: Smell a land shoop? Or is it smelly wine and sheep perfume smell a land shop?
Speaker 2: I hear that smelly wine and sheep perfume smell a wand seep? What I'm Sam? Sarah's got Moby? Why does my heart feel so bad?
Speaker 1: Hell? Open doors? Hell open doors?
Speaker 2: Or does Moby like the rest of us that I could take away?
Speaker 1: Curry?
Speaker 2: Want something to scoop up that delicious curry sauce? Is it big Poppa Dom, big popa Dom any side, sir Moby any size doms? He's actually big popa Doms. Don't give me those tiny little ones who want big Popa Doms. That is outstanding, Sarah, Thank you very much, Come on in too, Hall of favor.
Speaker 1: Hey, these are great ones today. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: As always, when you miss hear and email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com Today use.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast now over the.
Speaker 2: Last couple of weeks we've been trying to move one of our show beach cabanners around Australia. Josh on the Show flew up with it to the Gold Coast who met one of our new listeners, Jazz. It's now been moved around so clockwise really around Australium. It went from Gold Coast down to Sydney. Took ald a bit of a long route from Sydney to Melbourne, including Bateman's Bay jem Brook. Am I missing any places on it's it's been.
Speaker 1: On a big old Yes.
Speaker 2: When Harry Stars comes here he won't see as many places.
Speaker 5: But he will be going to Bateman's Bay.
Speaker 1: It there, So we're talking about our cabanathom.
Speaker 10: Can you help move Christian's cabana all the way to Perth from cool and Gatta? Can you help move Christian's passing it on from listener to listener. Let's move Christian.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's have an arm date. What do we know so far but desiccate them alrighty?
Speaker 3: So from jem Brook we have taken it from jem Brook Emory the lovely Lady gave it to another listener and his name is Keith in the CBDA of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: He then passed.
Speaker 1: They met in the middle of the city and the standard it over.
Speaker 3: So Southern Cross station, which is right in the middle of the Melbourne city. They handed it over there and then he took it like a.
Speaker 1: Scene from a movie.
Speaker 6: Is leaving a briefcase.
Speaker 2: No, no, they very say, but ducks fly east in the summer, the bright side of the dial.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have the cabana now check Charlie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Keith took that home. Now, I don't know where his home is exactly, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: He don't need to tell us exactly when no one is listening, right where does you better tell me?
Speaker 1: Postcode?
Speaker 2: But why are we talking here? Medium sized plot? Is he living at home with mum and dad caring for a family member? What is Keith's backstory here?
Speaker 3: He headed it off to his wife, Kylie, and she lives in the same house, an exact same house.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is gripping.
Speaker 3: She then, I don't know why, jumped on a train to Adelaide. So she was on a train to Adelaide, got there over the weekend.
Speaker 1: So Keith's wife took the cabana to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: To Adelaide on a train.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know there was a train from Melbourne to Adelaine.
Speaker 1: Of course, why are you? You're not some sort of wide eyed bumpkin missus masl I don't know the trains. Yeah, all the way.
Speaker 2: To Adelaide, that's only that's only one of the shorter legs. You're gonna lose your mind when we hear about how the hell are we gonna get it from Adelaide all the way to Berth. Well, I didn't know there's a place called Perth. Is it connected to Australia?
Speaker 1: Kind? But they don't want it to be.
Speaker 6: That shocks me.
Speaker 1: So Kylie then met a woman Awkward things to get on the trainer, isn't it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You know what they do? Shove it with the bikes. No one likes the bikes. Do they tranking around there in the overhead?
Speaker 8: Oh so no one else has got any space. To be honest, they're quite they're very good.
Speaker 3: If you do win one that they could just go anywhere in the back of you can't anything.
Speaker 2: They're very small.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So then she met a woman called.
Speaker 2: Not to know why Keith didn't make the trip, so he goes all the way to CBD, parks up, probably planning extortion amount to park up, gets it, drives back and then old missus wants to.
Speaker 1: Come and have a go.
Speaker 3: I actually heard that he threw his missus under the bus, so she didn't actually want to take.
Speaker 8: It, but he was like no, I no, no, we've got to do.
Speaker 2: We've got to be a part of Valentine's get on there already got you do trains leaving.
Speaker 3: So where it currently is is Kylie met a woman called Shelley is.
Speaker 1: Just the relaated to the cabana. Th was just a love story. Oh sorry, Keith.
Speaker 2: Holder by the cabaner, can you please cuck cold key?
Speaker 1: No, it's a different idea next week show I'm planning on.
Speaker 3: So the woman Shelley met Kylie at Rundle Moore famously in CBD of so.
Speaker 1: Famously famously.
Speaker 6: Famously that is there. That is their landmark.
Speaker 1: That's the big one. We love landmarks of Australia.
Speaker 2: When you're in Adelaide, Rundell Moore as actually a very nice mall. I don't want the Adelaidians and that half hour times they're getting upset right now.
Speaker 6: Rundell Moore fans.
Speaker 1: That's in my goat of Maules of Australia. I love you crowds. I love the run, those big silver balls outside.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, still rocking the old body shop as well.
Speaker 1: You don't see backing down? Are we in the nineties? Husbands who have no idea? What?
Speaker 2: Oh some peppermint oil foot mom for the lady someone specialists?
Speaker 1: Would you like it? Give wrapped? All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, So Shelley has it in Brighton currently she's going to take it back to porta.
Speaker 2: You remember before this break when I said, don't bring us all the way up to Adelaide and you weren't listening because I said, I've got an update. Let's let the listener Shelley have her say, and I said, so you'll know to stop before we get to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: I could tell it quicker.
Speaker 1: You're back in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I was looking forward to playing this and just letting you know this, Lady.
Speaker 12: Christian and the team. Shelley here from post yesterday. I collected the cabana at Corondlemore from Carlie in Adelaide and I am from Portagusta Colin. The cabano is going to spend the week with me in Adelaide. We're staying down at Brighton and yesterday he took a trip to the beach. He might have a few other adventures as we're in Adelaide until Friday, and then I will be back to Portagusta waiting for someone to collect him and start his journey along the Nulla Bore.
Speaker 2: Well, this is lovely to get the update. I didn't know it was called Colin. It is breaking news. Is Colin the Cavana. I love now that he's got a name, Colin the Cabana. And if he's got adventures ahead of him around Adelaide, let's hope there's time to go to the Rondelemore, get him some peppermint oil and rub it into its canopy.
Speaker 1: So it's the big leg.
Speaker 2: Now someone who is going to get it from Port Augusta all the way across the nullaboard to perse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we really need help because I don't think that's going to be an easy feet.
Speaker 2: Well, on Saturday night, I was telling a few beers with a friend of mine and I was sort of saying about this thing, and I was pitching it to him because he's taken a gap year out in his late forties.
Speaker 1: It's odd. It's a thing between him and his wife. It's odd. Yeah, but you don't just take a gap year out in your mid forties.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, it's unusual. Wait, this was Saturday night, on Valentine's Day night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And so we're having a chat and he did one of those things.
Speaker 1: We've all done this stuff for a couple of beers. You went, I'll do that, and I went.
Speaker 2: He goes, I've got nothing else to do at the moment, and he just brought a second hand bush be to a Prada Australis. You love those Prados. Okay, So when I want to I want to go on a road trip. I went, it's a long old road trip and.
Speaker 1: He was like, no, no, no, no, no, let's get another rounder it. Yeah, I mean no, I do it for you.
Speaker 2: Then yesterday evening I get a text message from the man we're now call Flaky John. So I didn't really knowize you meant you'd need it in the next couple of weeks. Yeah, yeah, Flaky John, you knew you knew you've got nothing else on. I gap you in your late forties. So we're now back to square one. I have no idea how we're getting across from Port Augusta, the longest leg all the way to Perth.
Speaker 1: How many cases that it's very long.
Speaker 3: But also maybe this will sweeten the deal.
Speaker 8: We'll give you a cabano if you do.
Speaker 2: It our drive for five days and not seeing other human for a thing I can buy for ninety bucks on the.
Speaker 1: Big w Wow, you've got the keys to Australia.
Speaker 5: There two hundred dollars, twenty three hundred kilometers, it's a twenty four hour drive.
Speaker 1: We're real the way we're going to sweeten that. Plus you've got to probably drive back, so it's over five thousand.
Speaker 2: Is a cheap whole beach capana two kuh yeah, yeah yeah, that thing's standing in Port Augusta.
Speaker 1: Is it ever going to get to.
Speaker 8: Per Truckies that do that run twenty four hours the day. We have a lot of truckies listing, come on, whack it in your cab and you know you're right?
Speaker 1: Perhaps is the pin up on the truckies still do that calendar very much.
Speaker 6: I'm not on the back to.
Speaker 2: When she gets to April. She's finding another player of her glasses anyway, let's play a song. Can you please move my cabana?
Speaker 10: Can you help move Christian's cabana all the way to Perth from Cool and Gata? Can you help move christians caba?
Speaker 6: Passing it down from listener to listener. Let's move Christian cabana.
Speaker 1: I mean you listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Maybe you chuckle to the show with you do a round trip of five thousand caves for cheap as cabana for the show. It's the worst deal any radio show will offer a listener of the year, but it's the only one offering. Okay, truckies call it now, It's over to you.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, where do I get hold of for Patsy Canadar? Vinnie's right by the old jigsaws, just underneath it.
Speaker 6: There will be no.
Speaker 2: Going, keep going, keep going, no further back, further back father, around the corner by the bins underwins.
Speaker 1: You'll see them. Two thousand and two, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good year.
Speaker 1: What has happened to your pants? Have this?
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, this team is loose today. I really am struggling with some of you.
Speaker 5: I had to sprint back to the from the bathroom, my front button of my pants burst.
Speaker 6: Whoa, my fly also doesn't stay out.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but now it's becoming an incident.
Speaker 5: That I can feel them slipping down my butt as we go, so I'm constantly.
Speaker 2: But that means you're going to be showing your butt to the producers out there in the ball pitch.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna have to. I'm doing his break one hand and crass.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear on the radio. I'm doing this break one hounded. I've got a beild if you want to borrow, I would.
Speaker 2: Can we have a belt to the on air studio? Lovely that, Butess has sat there just before it. I thought that might be a cute for action. But okay, today on the time Wasters, we're looking for your middle aged movies.
Speaker 1: Is National Middle Aged Day.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a team members post his pants five hundred dollars for grants for the best in show or thanks to millionaire Hot Sint watching spack now tonight watching stream free seven o'clock weeknights on ten.
Speaker 1: All right, middle aged movies, make a movie. Middle Aged Hunt for the Red Wine Vinegar. Yes, Joe or Nuggy says, we need it in this recipe because there's the red wine and the white red wings. Yes, yes, well stop pantry must have both. Enemy of the Prostate.
Speaker 15: Cold that's Planet of the Apes Silvers, Oh bloody else, stiff Back Mountain, I broke back.
Speaker 2: Stiff Back's l two silver runs for performing wears, my car keys, glasses, purse, et cetera.
Speaker 1: What the patsy?
Speaker 2: We all love the men in Black they're going through and now a certain age men of pause in black. You've seen the I'm watching like a brilliant sci fi movie. Total recall. Night in the Middle Age, partial recall, And oh my god, what's that new girl called.
Speaker 6: Diane's very good.
Speaker 2: One who flew over the empt ness?
Speaker 1: Funny? Ha ha, it's funny, sass ha. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: I've gone to the effort of coming up with it. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Bunnies. What I think there's something wrong with this microphone?
Speaker 1: Can we get a belt? Where's that belt? It's not even rushed in here? Whatsoever? I'll get a no, actually not with those sty i hands. You have a different kind of sty built. What's going on? Roo what if it?
Speaker 2: What's the Benny Hill Music's still playing? By the way, that's that's on me.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Middle aged movies.
Speaker 5: Doctor Stranger's multi Vitamin of Madness, not the multi verse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming back, strong eye you.
Speaker 6: Bronze Eron's Brockovich Eron doing errands.
Speaker 1: No, that's good Silver Yeah.
Speaker 5: Teenage mutant Ninja Wordles, Gold.
Speaker 6: And Bridge over the trivia qui red better than it sounded.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Chris, should we have a live situation as of this morning? My delightful two and a half a year old son thoro'll be good fun to throw his toy drill at our you seventy five inch TV?
Speaker 1: No, say drill one and the new TV We had.
Speaker 9: Two TV's because of that. Max through the remote at it smashed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Union, it's got to tap them and think, oh, Bronie Yes. Head to the Gold website dot com today. You could be calling you today or tomorrow. Thanks Tom Millionaire. Hot Seat washing Stream free seven o'clock week nights on ten five hundred dollars up for grabs on the best in show Today.
Speaker 1: Of the time. Waster Middle aged movies.
Speaker 2: These have been making me cry with laughter and just truth, just so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a time of life.
Speaker 2: I've got the most middle aged week ever. What if you medical today? Like an intense medical today, bloods everything like that tomorrow, MRI.
Speaker 1: Scan on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: It is middle aged we it is non stop, can't wait all right?
Speaker 1: Battlefield girth Andrew well done, top bum crack Silver there.
Speaker 6: What's that for me?
Speaker 1: Is your backside exploding? You need how you need? You need extra belt to you?
Speaker 2: We've all been there, mate, Okay, no comovers for old men.
Speaker 1: The good classic.
Speaker 2: Cover sagging privates, Ryan, Why does that happen?
Speaker 1: Chris? Well done? Asking for a friend, Alex. It's terrible situation. Needs a wheelbarrow, Tony. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I need that medical They need to work out what's happening at the moment. Back Brace to the Future, Silver, Lord of the Hemorrhoid Ring Comma, Silver Night Sweats at the.
Speaker 1: Museum, Silber plus those middle aged people. Christians are middle age.
Speaker 2: Sorry those It's a different time waster Middle Eastern movies tomorrow, isn't it? Those middle aged people they're getting smaller Christian withering heights.
Speaker 1: Jacob Lordie gold.
Speaker 2: You do suddenly notice if you don't see your parents while they get smaller and smaller. I obviously my mum and done only once a year, and every time they're shrinking. They now live in the skirting boards a night we on Elm Street.
Speaker 1: These are actually just depressing. Oh e t the extra testy.
Speaker 2: Oh what if ron shot Lord of the mammals?
Speaker 1: What's that? Mammals?
Speaker 2: Middle aged men and I've never heard you see them at the weekends having a chat silver plus.
Speaker 1: As sorry, middle aged nap. I'm just gonna have a.
Speaker 2: Nap Ferris Bud's dev sitting in the guard and then napping a nice nana nap.
Speaker 1: That's gold gold. Oh you had a lovely nana nap yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: My hammock coc Oh my god, that's two hundred bucks I've ever spent that hammock. I'm actually thinking about hiring an office space and filling it with like ten to twenty hammocks and letting people come and sleep in it for half.
Speaker 1: An hour an hour?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, how much per sleep.
Speaker 1: I've got to work that out. At the moment, I'm gonna call it hammock time.
Speaker 12: That's good.
Speaker 1: Brave heartburn silver you Me and Dodgy kne Gold.
Speaker 2: Midlife Crisis of Brian Gold that's hot flushed away.
Speaker 1: Silver, The Wolf of Woolworths.
Speaker 2: Michael, that's very good, The Wizard of Oze pic. These are on the nose GNA inhibitors plant to fascitis of the a silver. No, that deserves a gold that's spelt correctly. That auto create would have wanted to go.
Speaker 6: Do you mean plants gold for spelling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's just doing a remix. The sciatica of the limbs Clever.
Speaker 1: A fish oil called wonder silver.
Speaker 2: James Lamont, very good, lady in the cramp Gold, Passion of the midlife Crisis Silver. That crisis is not spelled up. That crisis. I've had a midlife crisis. A few good menopause.
Speaker 1: You can't handle the truth home alone by nine pm Gold Sarah, well done. I used to be cool Runnings Bronze. No, that's good. I used to be cool runnings.
Speaker 2: All right, Forrest grumpy. This these have been brilliant. We have to do a part two tomorrow morning. Rio who's winning the five hundred bucks?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but it's got to be sagging Private trying.
Speaker 1: Come on show the grown ups. We haven't lived up to that today. Is that really what someone.
Speaker 6: That's actually very clever wordplay.
Speaker 2: Let's tell that to ourselves before we go to sleep tonight. All right, we are back tomorrow, some of us. Anyway, have a nice day.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast