Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now that we want to hear about what happened to you this weekend? Tell us about it in six words text in four seven five O three one O four three six word weekend.
Speaker 3: Send Christian test.
Speaker 4: Using six words or less, tell him about your week can.
Speaker 3: Did you hike? Go to Judge to confess? Every week it's a clang for me.
Speaker 4: This what? What?
Speaker 3: What's happening? Why are you over the weekend? Is he found the big gen? What did you confess?
Speaker 4: Why do you do away with rhyming as well?
Speaker 3: What happened to rhyme?
Speaker 2: You wanted it rhyme?
Speaker 4: What is it rhyme with?
Speaker 5: Last time you complained that I was rhyming the two words in the same line together.
Speaker 3: I'm still like orbing or what was the other nonsense?
Speaker 4: Best rhymes of text? Yeah, come on, that's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Go and confess wonder which which we changed over the weekend direction of the show.
Speaker 3: Confess you sinners?
Speaker 2: Then we fet to the lions, so they sad with the Christians. Everything is okay, guys, this is coming up soon. This show needs all the rest. We all need the rest. Six weekend.
Speaker 5: What happened to you allegations of cheating at mini golf. There's a new Ubu mini golf course out at Wyndham Harbor Harbor and Harbor Harbor, and.
Speaker 3: Like I said, thank god, it is early this year.
Speaker 6: So we thought, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You're on the harbor over there, Yes, in Harbor, little Little Fisherman.
Speaker 6: It's brilliant jack.
Speaker 5: So we took audrough there yesterday. It's a it's a massive course. It's eighteen holes of mini holes.
Speaker 3: And this great fun. It's a new one. Yeah, my favorite thing is still to do with the kids.
Speaker 5: I love to If we didn't fight the whole time, it's as bad as playing a game of certain.
Speaker 3: People who take it way too seriously and will cheat. Which one are you?
Speaker 6: Well, everyone a cheating.
Speaker 2: You're going to be okay with this, but we're not going to get PTSD to When I took the team to play, well, I thought would be a team bonding experience of playing mini golf.
Speaker 3: And while someone.
Speaker 4: I just wanted us to play by the rules and there were a lot of suspects scoring going on. I'm saying there's other members of the team who shouldn't should be named that had very suspiciously low scores.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we couldn't even get to the seventh hole without a flight.
Speaker 3: What happened? I believe I've got some audio here? So where?
Speaker 5: Well, which Chris, Chris accused me of skipping holes, which is an absolute falsehood.
Speaker 4: But don't you don't you play together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the last person apart.
Speaker 4: Then you eat up the scores and say I've already gone.
Speaker 6: No, what was happening? I was so good. I was so on fire that I said, you know what, you two can catch up. I'll keep going.
Speaker 2: And Mom's a real who okay, Mama Michelson just holding it in one birdies everywhere.
Speaker 6: And the twelve year old was just playing it like hockey.
Speaker 5: She wasn't actually hitting the masters.
Speaker 3: You buy some new fake Harbor.
Speaker 6: You got the audio there?
Speaker 3: You want it's the rough This does not sound like a fun time. You want it's in the rough work style.
Speaker 1: From the rock?
Speaker 3: How can I possibly play.
Speaker 4: It next to a rock?
Speaker 1: That's that's the rules of the game.
Speaker 6: It's unwritten more in.
Speaker 3: Chris on that you want to move it, that's fine, you're going to drop a shot.
Speaker 6: No, but the ball had gone under like under this ledge of a rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have all the natural houses. That's what mini golfs.
Speaker 6: Oh, this was very hazardous.
Speaker 5: It was very very on the rough and so I just got they have stuff on these houses.
Speaker 3: You go through the windmill or eyes.
Speaker 4: You can't go to the front desk and there's a bunch of rocks and on the course.
Speaker 3: Basically win and that water thing as well.
Speaker 6: Physically could not access the ball.
Speaker 2: I had to like the fun of it is like mumbledown with a lag up on a rock and trick shot it out, scoop it.
Speaker 5: It was in amongst grass and brushes, and I thought there might be a tiger snoke or something in here.
Speaker 6: It's safety. It was safety.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: And was that before or after? You started playing on your own? And I'll see you guys.
Speaker 6: To get a hole in one?
Speaker 5: Chris reckons he didn't see it yet again cheating and I did. I got a hole in one.
Speaker 1: Christian know Connell's show podcast Chris Buzzard Gray surname the Buzzard The buzz Actually there's a radio station somewhere called He listened to eighty seven nine.
Speaker 2: The buzz brought baby stuff for the first time over the weekend. Very expensive, Yes, it is very expensive. One of you went hard yesterday for Sir Patrick's Day. Many Sin Patrick's Day is basically drinking festival, is it? You know, various countries have their day and they for Irish beef. It's mainly whenever it's on the news is pasty faced Irish people and gingerbea were getting drunk someone in a bar.
Speaker 4: I don't know the story of Saint Patrick, but he wasn't getting drunk.
Speaker 2: He Banish the snakes out of Iland didn't then go and you know, drink his white guineas turn my blood type into guinness roughly Christian. This is why I don't listen to ABC in the morning anymore. They don't give away beds.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome both sons into basketball Grand Finals from proud Dad Anthony. Great news, tough like Jeffrey Watson got bitten by a copperhead snake.
Speaker 4: That one.
Speaker 5: I don't know we had copperheads, Yeah, we do down along the coast.
Speaker 3: Where they be at the harbor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they might be a real hazard and a mini Golfolo.
Speaker 6: Bay sort of along the surf coast.
Speaker 4: What do you find out the venom the venom is powerfully cytotoxic.
Speaker 3: Now it goes in through the limp system. I believe.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's as deadly as like a tiger or brown.
Speaker 3: I suck it up, Jeff and get to work man. Probably call him as.
Speaker 2: You think Samkur didn't go strong enough on that copper she would have just knocked him out in the spike.
Speaker 3: I want to throw up in this taxi. It's up to me.
Speaker 2: Now, one you go, mate and catch chat the ripper. Have you got any leads in that case?
Speaker 6: What about the copperhead chet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What about that copperhead?
Speaker 4: They are highly toxic, photo toxic, toxic or deadly cyto toxic.
Speaker 6: What's different?
Speaker 2: Toxic become deadly called in now nine four one form what we call the toxic phone.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't be nice.
Speaker 2: You don't want to You lasting you want in life is to have damaged cells sunk my tiny and lake eldo and lasty.
Speaker 3: That is deadly venomous. Bubbles and dumplings at Tromana Beach. That's from Jane. Very nice. Fishing charter is escorted by dolphins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds amazing, said, they hire these outriders and I like biky dolphins.
Speaker 3: You know, we can to put their leather gear on.
Speaker 4: They Christians last week tried to tell me your fair Pats that he rode on dolphins, but not part of like something that like.
Speaker 2: Here and they know they know exactly how much pressure to guide you around. Yeah, my wife and I and then trip they took us. There's some sort of reservoir where dolphins were.
Speaker 4: We're not right, it's also the.
Speaker 3: That's what it was. Yeah, there was a water tag. All right.
Speaker 2: My six word weekend, My six word weekend are the choices we make in life. Saturday morning, right, And I'm suddenly behind her walking on this road and there where I live, And I'm suddenly behind a little girl. And in one hand she has an ice cream and the other hand she's struggling with her pink cut little bike's got ribbons on it. So Dad has got the dogs. He's up front and he's going come on now. And she's struggling because obviously she's got this ice cream in one hand, which is requiring a lot of attention and focus, and then this bike that she's struggling with. And in that moment, she I can see she's gonna have to make a choice. She's gonna have to ditch this bike or ditch the ice cream, and you know which way she goes. Suddenly the bike falls to the ground and she starts licking the ice cream. Dad's a bit grumpy. It's a Saturday Morning's about nine o'clock. He turns around and he starts telling her off. I say, how far have you got to go? I'll carry the bike. He goes, oh, thanks, mate, We're just at the end of the road. So I now I'm joining them, right, I'm now behind this procession of strangers.
Speaker 3: But I'm with them.
Speaker 2: But I now have I've got to bend down because there's a little kids by, you know, And I'm a lot of one key handle angle now. But I in my other hand, I have a trade with two coffees. So I now and it's you know when it starts to slash.
Speaker 3: Any and scold you.
Speaker 2: And now I'm instantly instantly regretting offering to help. And I suddenly and I go to him, is it at the end of the road, because I know this is a really long road.
Speaker 4: Now you need a kind of stranger behind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so solid, it's so solid. I managed to stagger there and there was literally my arm. The inside of my right arm is still red. I was scolded, I spent. By the time I got there, there was hardly any coffee in these cups. It was all over me, and but I still manage to get that bike there in one piece.
Speaker 3: I didn't drop the bike. Jackie boy, what's your six word weekend?
Speaker 4: Mine was the boys will play while Bianchor is away. I had Gordy all weekend while my wife is on a three night overnight hiking trip in New South Wales off Comms by the way, so we haven't heard from me yet.
Speaker 3: That was her choice. She's got crystal fear exactly. It can do some of the every lifting for candidates.
Speaker 4: No, every gram counts when you're doing a hike. So she didn't even want to take an extra battery patch your phone.
Speaker 3: Sure, great story, anchor, wink wink.
Speaker 4: But I'm happy to stay do very well with Well are you exhausted? The thing is like, it's fine, It's just you do find yourself getting bored sometimes. I love I love hanging out with him, but it's just repeating the same thing again and again.
Speaker 3: Going thing.
Speaker 2: When they're very young it's like there's magical moments, so you have to have those match coins and those other bits where oh, we're going to play this again, and it's those games that you have to we're playing at real time. It's like my daughter's had this little wooden kitchen, right, and they would I'd have to go in and Angeles missus Coggins kitchen and we'd have very strict rules, and I have to drink an imagining a cup of tea at the same time it would take me.
Speaker 3: To have an actual cup of tea. Oh, real time, you could.
Speaker 2: I could be in that. I don't need any more tea. Oh no, I put some more imagining teas being brought. It could be an hour or two on a Sunday morning and look at the cloth, thinking, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was ten to seven, that's in here and six.
Speaker 4: Yeah when I saw it last saw you guys on Friday. That seems like a year ago to me because their magical moments.
Speaker 2: Magical moment on repeat, Yeah, up and down, So what was he playing? What was he playing? What was he doing?
Speaker 4: Bait? We were at the playground for an hour forty five minutes up and down that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they seem to be in their own little head, aren't they. They've got a game being played in the head that you're.
Speaker 4: On a par Yes, but you have to be Therefore, you have.
Speaker 3: To be there. They were, and they're like, they see you.
Speaker 2: The only time they see you watching him is when that one one moment you look at your phone.
Speaker 1: And get up.
Speaker 3: I've been looking out for seventeen minutes. My eyes are.
Speaker 1: You're listening to The Quest Jano Carl's Show podcast