Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm going to try and leave outside of this studio because I want the studio to be a home of positivity. Outside of the studio is a part of me that is the DS fan. But we cannot let him into.
Speaker 4: Studio today because he's in a very.
Speaker 3: Bad way and it would I'm afraid impact the show.
Speaker 4: He's in a world of pain. You've gone.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear that guy on the radio on a Monday morning. Start your week right with positivity. So he's outside, Okay, if you want me to go and get him in La, he's out there, Okay, right now, it's all positivity.
Speaker 4: Everything is awesome.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make sense because you have such a god, because this guy is.
Speaker 4: Confused about someone being negative.
Speaker 3: I see, I'm a kaleidoscope right now of nice colors. Okay, all right, that guy out there is raging. Okay, don't let's not bring him in. Maybe later on this.
Speaker 4: Week, but not during a Monday. Okay. Perhaps, how was your weekend? Good thoughts only please?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, good thoughts. We had great thoughts yesterday. We went for Young char We love a Young Chart hadn't been for age.
Speaker 4: What is young Chart?
Speaker 7: What's like Chinese dim sum?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is it dim sum?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's like where they have the Trolley's the best part of it is they have it on the trolleys and the ladies wheel it through the restaurant and you get to pick.
Speaker 4: Why do you get so excited about.
Speaker 7: It because it's deli.
Speaker 3: Loo said mine. They go with even Rio today. We were like, what's oh my god. It's because they've got a trolley.
Speaker 4: So we have to do is to get crowded.
Speaker 3: Australia is where a trolley lady used to do that at my crappy school.
Speaker 4: No, but we weren't queuing around the block.
Speaker 5: It's got to be more than the trolley.
Speaker 9: But it's not just the trolley.
Speaker 5: Have you never done your charge is when you have breakfast time?
Speaker 7: Well, no, across the middle of the day. It sort of goes on at eleven, goes off at.
Speaker 9: Two or three.
Speaker 7: But they have beautiful dumplings and you know it's all steaming and hot and chicken feet and all sorts of you know, duck tongue, all really rare things that you wouldn't normally.
Speaker 3: We had to go some pilgrimage to go to some place in Hong Kong. Right, that was supposed to be the world's greatest young char. I've never had it before, lowered those expectations. All it was was is dumplings, right, real sweaty, soggy food.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was just like it's nice, but people lose their mind over it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is brilliant.
Speaker 7: Melbourne's got some of the best young char joints.
Speaker 4: It's really big here.
Speaker 5: You were wasting your time in Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: And she has just gone to positive thoughts. Only he's coming in and starts swearing about the deeps.
Speaker 7: No, we've got some of the best jump chart. Believe me, the love God would know. Once him and one of his brothers went on a young char crawl of.
Speaker 4: Melbourne, sus areas China Shogun all.
Speaker 7: Of Saturdays spent going all around Melbourne from spring Vale across the Sunshine up to.
Speaker 3: Norgot, trolley to trolley to.
Speaker 4: Hospital, chicken feet, chickens.
Speaker 9: Five restaurants they struck anyway.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we had kind of all you can eat anyway at the restaurant.
Speaker 7: No it's not no, you pay per dish.
Speaker 4: The saying food somewhere else. God, no, No, there's a varieties.
Speaker 7: A lot of different restaurants will have will do slightly different things, like some restaurants will do the duct tongues. One at Sunshine that we love does the most magnificent ginger dumplings and it's in like gingerlatives anyway. So there's it's beautiful though.
Speaker 9: The flavor is gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Market just did a load.
Speaker 9: Text is beautiful.
Speaker 7: But when so when we go to Young Child order, and I know that Chris kind of has to be bossing away in that it's a boss.
Speaker 4: It's called Young Cho Boss.
Speaker 3: Chris is running it and he's got this nothing.
Speaker 4: But you sit at a trolley.
Speaker 9: You'd make no profits everything.
Speaker 4: You pick your trolley as you're coming and you wheel it. It's a table anyway.
Speaker 7: So when we got there yesterday, I went to sick sit at the back of the table overlooking the restaurant, and he's like, no, no, no, no, no, you need to sit over there on the opposite side.
Speaker 9: And I said, why may I ask?
Speaker 7: And he said, because I need to see the trolley's coming, because I'm the one that orders.
Speaker 9: Because you like order.
Speaker 7: The most ridiculous dishes and you never eat them, but I need to over.
Speaker 3: He really is like the young char bosses and he doesn't miss anything on that trolley.
Speaker 6: Awesome The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast of the Weekend.
Speaker 3: Again, I was mistaken from some middle management from somewhere. A couple of weeks ago, I was mistaken in my local Woolworths. An elderly lady came up to me and says, excuse me, where are the tin pineapple chunks? And I did happen to know where they were, so I took her to them, and then she she sort of grabbed my album and wanted to know how hard the staff and my team were there. Everybody so receiving praise that isn't for me, But I did on the show pass it on to my unteam the praise that I was receiving unfairly. And then over the weekend I had to go to Chadstone. I thought, I've got a chance on need to buy a new suit. I'm going to get there for nine o'clock when it opens, because no one else will be there.
Speaker 4: Turns out that a lot of other people.
Speaker 3: Also there at nine o'clock because they thought, like me, no one else will be.
Speaker 5: See I would be I would have thought the same thing. So people line up to getting to Chadsden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't realize because if you've been to Chatter in the last year or two, half of it has been like boarded up and they've been making this there coming soon. This market pavilion, I don't know whether it's a bad timing. This market pavilion was very open. I think it might have been the actually unfainting because there were like a queue of hundreds of people just to order bagels at some new bagel place there. I mean, if they had a trolley and the bagels, minds are going to be blowing.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm getting.
Speaker 3: The suit and then I go to buy it and the lady goes to me and with your discount as well. I never shopped there before, And I went discount, is there a salon? She goes, you're you're the guy from head office, aren't.
Speaker 4: You forget Jack? I was real close, take.
Speaker 5: It real close, and I and you're doing wonderful.
Speaker 4: And I go no, no, no, no no. She goes, come on, I know who you are from head off us, aren't you?
Speaker 3: And I went no, no, no, She was like, I'll put the discount, and I went, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 9: I'm not well, you're too honest.
Speaker 4: But perhaps as I walked out, I was going, what an idiot?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I want to go back and go what's that?
Speaker 5: I imagine someone from heavy office. You know, you could be looking at fifty percent?
Speaker 4: Why are you thinking? I'm so annoyed?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: And now on Friday show, you were treading the weekend because you've been dragged to a garden and Flower expo here in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it was meant to be the only week we have a day of the week we have off his Saturdays where Gordy goes to Mum and Dad's place and we can do whatever we want. And I was staring down the barrel of the Flower and Garden Show, being my free time.
Speaker 4: It's not a tree, is it?
Speaker 5: It's not a tree? And then we end up going, hey, why don't we save it till Sunday and then we can take Gordy with us, And I thought, all right, this is good because he'll get sick of the Flower Show really quickly and we'll go makee you know, we might be there half an hour before I can walk out.
Speaker 3: That is actually greatly because the hey, listen, I'll take one for the parent team.
Speaker 4: I'll take him off to the swings.
Speaker 3: Yes are you joking because we haven't even got to the bulbs and sees yet.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's so jealous.
Speaker 5: That didn't work. Three hours we spent at the Flower.
Speaker 9: And good Boy three hours.
Speaker 4: Talk about Jack, three year old.
Speaker 9: For god, that's very impressive.
Speaker 4: Three hours for Jack.
Speaker 5: I was surprised by my stamina as well, because usually as soon as I'm not enjoying something, I don't mean to make it known. But Bank can tell straight away that we all can.
Speaker 7: You make it?
Speaker 4: It wasn't even news. She has to put it in the news.
Speaker 5: It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was it was actually you know what, I wouldn't go again straight away next year. But I didn't hate the flower and gardens.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what have like outdoor settings? It was not the whole unit the multiverse.
Speaker 5: Of First you go in through the exhibition building, which is amazing in its own right, but you've got all the You've got flowers as far as the eye can see. Then you start to get bored of that because it feels just like a big forest flowers, flowers, And then you get out side and that is the garden section of the Flower and Garden Show. So now you're looking at things like outdoor furniture, barbecue, infrared sn bath. So and I got stuck talking to the infrared barbecue guy for.
Speaker 4: Not this again. Yeah, you know what what's wrong with the burners? Jack?
Speaker 5: He talks to you so passy. There's these things like they cook meat with infrared the same way infrared saun works, where it's.
Speaker 4: Like literally some mouth agave here we go, there's some incoming. It's some kind of commission.
Speaker 5: It's just red light and it cooks you faster than.
Speaker 4: Infrared saunas. Are you cooking my meat?
Speaker 5: And he told me it's faster than flames.
Speaker 4: Get you can stick it in the minwave. You joy. When you have a barbecue, you want it to take that records at time. It's nice. It's a social thing.
Speaker 5: Of a barbie, but it still looks like a barbecue. Says this. Infrared lasers in there and instead of coals, lasers on bogus and the way they talk to you as well, it's like they know a secret that no one else knows. They're like, yeah, so you do anything in here. You don't just stop at chicken and pork and steaks. You can do wood fire pizzas you can. He said, you put a stew in there if you want.
Speaker 4: Do you get one?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about it now.
Speaker 4: This is how they work is classic sales taken.
Speaker 5: I took the brochure and I didn't take any They're trained.
Speaker 4: They know that that's a buying signal there. Wow.
Speaker 5: And the other thing they do well is they were giving away free samples. So it's like they've.
Speaker 3: Got to be I shouldn't give you this, but take home legs and play with that over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Don't point at planes. That's illegal, okay.
Speaker 5: And Bianca Bianker loved it too. She got gardening gloves, which she already has. I reckon about ten pairs, but.
Speaker 4: She said, gloves, what's yours?
Speaker 5: Biank and I we never go in the garden.
Speaker 4: I don't know why she thinks plot there.
Speaker 5: She thinks she got gardening gloves and this belt that holds your gardening tools? Are you doing so much garden? You've got so many tools.
Speaker 3: That you can't utility belt, the secreturs down there like a whole stuff.
Speaker 5: I think you shop like biann Optimist as soon as.
Speaker 3: You'll have some image of you out there in Donrige, you know, with young Gordon.
Speaker 5: And stuff this Birk's backyard in our Yes, she won't.
Speaker 4: So what did you get? Did you get seeds? Any flowers? Anything? So plant will grow?
Speaker 5: Nothing to plan or grow garden clubs, just the gardening gloves and the utility belt to put all her tools in.
Speaker 3: And you come in with a brochure for an infrared barbecue. I think you're going to disauna as well.
Speaker 2: Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I was given a series of errands by my wife to go and I actually think she want me out of the house for two hours. And I think there was some recently saying this, But now that my wife and I are empty nace at Nesta's, my wife has sensibly got something very big and you win her life at the moment. She's gone to back to college. She's a universe shit at the trope. She's doing a master's degree, so it's very intense for the next two years.
Speaker 4: Okay, lots of studying.
Speaker 3: She's just in the videos and yesterday it was like an angry student house. It was, you know, she's got format the essays to some triple A. I don't know what it is, but and she and I could tell just my presence, even though I was like, hey, would you like me to make you're a cup of tea?
Speaker 5: Not right now? You can't do flash cards or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're in now master's level on this guy is not a master of anything.
Speaker 4: So anyway you said, she went, actually, know, are we really helpful? Chris? And I suddainly realize that I was going through these starts.
Speaker 3: This is a two hours she disneeds me away, so I gladly go and do these personally. I do was go to a friend of hers called Anna. I need to go to Anna's and pick something up for me.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to door chat to Anna.
Speaker 3: And then she hands me in box and I go just out of interest and like, what what am I actually picking up? She because you don't know, oh, this might be very expensive box. Then she goes Sarah wants to borrow this Dyson thing, some new dice and thing to try her hair, when oh, we don't need that box. She has an air rap or in my wife going, no, you've had an air rap. We don't need another dye some products in the house one of our daughters. When we moved out, I didn't realize this has stopped stolen dyce and air rap when these things are not cheap. So I now know which daughter it is. And I said, I can only protect you for so long. So anyway, she's now found out I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, this is the thing that women just talk about. She's now found out that there's some new dyceon thing.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm getting the title wrong, something like a wet dry And I went, what's this to her friend Anna. She goes, oh, this works on wet hair. Went, but the and hair dryers have that's hair, that's what they do. She says, no, no, no, not if you've got frizzy hair. My wife has very frizzy hair. On a hair dry it will take at least forty five minutes. It doesn't make any sense to dry it right otherwise it's it looks like some sort of gonk.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, when like a banshee.
Speaker 3: It's just like if it's a minute under forty five minutes of hair dry drives me nuts because I'm like, please, can we go out and there go Jommy looking at this like get back into the hand drive.
Speaker 5: In the eighties it was desirable to look like that, but now look far a forcet hair.
Speaker 3: But it's like it's like a fizzgog faz God, get back in the head drying.
Speaker 4: So have you heard about the thing it's now?
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a straightener and it not only tries you're here, but it straightens it at the same time.
Speaker 9: Is that the same thing?
Speaker 7: It has to be because there's only the blow dryer, the air rap and this wizbang news straight noer.
Speaker 4: It's a new thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not just that that a friend. We kept saying to me these five times, please don't drop this.
Speaker 4: Why would I want to do it? What now?
Speaker 3: You mention it like kicking it down the road just to see what happens to it.
Speaker 5: Those things are so expensive. I remember Banchor at one Christmas. After an air wrap, it's like here dry, yeah, sure we can get that. Google it what outlets?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 5: When I have this and then I'll never need to know any other piece again.
Speaker 4: It's like buying a dice and vacuum. It's got eighty seven different attachments.
Speaker 9: So good the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Now, so what is this thing that can be used revenue on.
Speaker 5: Where one of the fifteen detachments on the air doesn't already do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: So it's a straight the dryer, yes, I believe so, yes, whereas normally, like you know what, it's actually it's actually saving you guys money.
Speaker 4: Oh my god telling me this, No it is. I'm so stupid.
Speaker 7: And you don't blow dry them then you don't need a blow dry you don't need the separate straight now, so you're saving money. It's it's like a three and one. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: See this is this is this is a whole of the network. Caitlyn's jumping up and down here. Do you know about this thing?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's the dice in air straight so it does both. It actually won the Best Invention in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Wow, guy, that award show.
Speaker 4: First I've mentioned it was name, then you use it.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three Pantcy was this year's or last year's best invention.
Speaker 4: Just said.
Speaker 11: Times claimed it to be the three best.
Speaker 5: Get some of the others.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a break. We were to find out in the last ten years. One of one best.
Speaker 2: Invention Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I was giving a series of errands to do by my wife and one of us to go around to our friend's house pick up something, some new dice and thing. My wife had this air rapp and I know a lot of you listen to this right now.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, it's amazing. It does eighty seven things. It actually earns you money when your hair it's it's some new vision. What do you think it was called?
Speaker 4: Patsy?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: What was that? Straight?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 9: Caitlan had it? What was it, Kitlyn Macha?
Speaker 4: What's it? It's a straighter dryer. What's it called?
Speaker 11: Sorry, what's it called air dryer?
Speaker 7: Air dryer as opposed to hair dryer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, sorry, I'm wrong.
Speaker 9: Air straight?
Speaker 11: So it takes it from wit to.
Speaker 4: Strike, now, that is it? Yes? But I thought that's what the air rap was. What's the air rap? Just spoke like an idiot testicle about this genitals in there must know how to dry hair.
Speaker 3: With a cowl.
Speaker 7: There's something here around a wand and actually gives it that beautiful.
Speaker 4: Sarling.
Speaker 5: The first month had it was tutorials every day for different attachments.
Speaker 4: YouTube video.
Speaker 9: It's all about the angle jack monitor.
Speaker 3: Trisha up to Christian. This is what Sarah wants. It's available on t V s N. They currently have a super sail on not falling that onto her. It is my birth the next Monday, right, it's just my wife. Do you need any gift ideas of the weekend? Can you just busy? Then you want chat GPT get your feeling that I'm going to be getting myself this hair strack with my wife just to have a happy home life.
Speaker 4: Soia we found out.
Speaker 3: But k said that this Diyce and new contraption right one best invention in the world. He can all the storms as being invented all the time right now, but they're seeing in twenty twenty three, is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Time magazine do a list every year of the best inventions of the year, and I expected it would be, you know, incredible mind blowing inventions, but I don't. I don't think it had a Young chart trolley, Yes, exactly, an Ai Young chart trolley. One of the inventions that it beat was a new type of white paint that's apparently the whitest paint ever.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's just really so what's the benefit of that though. It's just hitter than white paint or just.
Speaker 5: What I've seen pretty white paint.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the white house is pretty white, but this would be whiter.
Speaker 9: He'd be blinded by the life.
Speaker 12: They've also invented a next gen avocado, which is exactly.
Speaker 3: Like that has only been that's been scientists down under here? Hasn't it worked on the next gen of avocado? Just smear over toast.
Speaker 8: It's exactly like a normal avocado, but it has a slightly more floral flavor.
Speaker 4: You're kidding me? Human kind? Are they so?
Speaker 5: Back in the day, was it like they were awarding the fridge, Yeah, the printing press. Yeah yeah, and now we've runner a move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, normal household.
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 7: If that invented an avocado that didn't go off so quickly, I would buy that.
Speaker 4: That actually is a good idea, Patsy.
Speaker 12: You actually have an amazing recommendation for you. I'll have to get the name from my mum. There are these new bags that you put your groceries in, like your fresh fruit, and it keeps it for months. It keeps it fresh for months, not just a ziplock bag. No, no, it's not a ziplock bag. It's like it's just like a sort of meshy kind.
Speaker 4: Of air bag.
Speaker 6: It's on cell right now, the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's sort of messages with my mom back in the UK. She's very upset. Patsy, you've had this in your news. As soon as I heard the news at half five this morning about Richard Chamberlain, I reached on my find. But my mum will be devastated because, like all mums of a certain age, Richard Chamberlain.
Speaker 4: Was a TV god. People would be googling him today.
Speaker 3: You look at how we used to look in the seventies now, to be like a big star. Back in the day, right, guys all looked a certain way, you know, Carry Grant. There was a certain John One. There was a certain way a man had to look. It's different now. My mom had a huge crush on him, as not to kill it. Then he was in the TV show called Shogun, and then the real peak chamber Pot was alright, p take it, take you his name out of your mouth. Son was in The Thorn Birds where he was a priest. It was set here in Australia, filmed in America where it was some priest, some farm girl fell in love with him, proposed to him, but father being had two loves already, the big g man, and then this farm girl turned it down. I was only ten with this was all right, but I member my mom just shouting at the TV screen. Who could turn down father? Ralph aka Richard Chamberlain? Really good looking guy for about ten years was the biggest style in the world, Just massive shoze. It wasn't a bedside table from mom that didn't have a well healed version of either Showgun or The Thornbirds?
Speaker 4: Did your mum? You must have watched The Thornbirds?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, and it had Remember it had Brian Brown's what Rachel stunning looking woman.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was in it and.
Speaker 7: She was fabulous she screen, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: My mum had the biggest crush on Richard Chamberlain, which is why I've been swapping message with the mum.
Speaker 4: She has a devastate a whole order Paine.
Speaker 3: So this morning, with the news, very sad news about Richard Chamberlain passing away at ninety, who did your mum have a crush on? Which TV star? Did your mom have a crush on Who Was It for your.
Speaker 5: My mom loved Paul McDermott, Doug Anthony stars, Yes, and the host of Good Newsweek is actually the only show that my mom and dad could agree on was Good Newsweek. His dad liked the comedy, Mom liked the host.
Speaker 4: Yep, Patsy, Who is It for your mom?
Speaker 7: Mom loves Tom Jones, loves loves, loves him, and had What's New pussy Cat on like cas single and would play it over and over in.
Speaker 4: You look at nineteen seventies Tom Jones.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, better heart.
Speaker 3: There's photos of him in a leather suit, right, and I don't know whether he's got some socks down in front of his pants, but if that's legit, it's frightening. Actually google it now, Jake.
Speaker 4: You need now. I know you appreciate a man's thighs. You do.
Speaker 3: You're always checking out men's thighs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's trying to copy os.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, sure, Yeah, yeah, it's isn't it. Yeah? It's really tight?
Speaker 5: Seven buttons undone on the show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, water looks. Look then who did you which TV star did your mum have a crush on?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 3: A legendary actor, Richard Chamberlain has passed away at the age of ninety for about ten and fifteen years, one of the biggest stars in the world. My mum had a huge crush on Richard Chamblain aka Dotor Kilda, Father Ralph in The Thorn Birds and Showgun as well. Doctor Kilda was a big medical drama. But I remember as a kid it used to upset me because I had a really miserable TV theme tune and it was those TV shows were like Dunnis as well, where there was no action in the opening bit. It was just photos like a slide show and it all just mainly spent this day with his stethoscope oalp, just checking Mutle's chest. Then there was this the thorn Birds. This is cat musical catnet to my mum the brow song. All right, so wish TV start? Did your mum have a crush on Christian for my mum Grand Bowler, who played Wayne Patterson on Blue Healers and then went on to host the Yes I remember we all got to yes some of the it doesn't eat her own, you know, Christian, my mum was obsessed with Angel from Buffy. David Baranis I think plaid him good looking guy Christian. My mum still has an unhealthy crush on Chaser Mamoa. She she took us to see we didn't even want to go and see Aquaman.
Speaker 4: Three times, and then she went with her friends as well. She can't get enough on Chason Momoa.
Speaker 3: It's that magical trident of his. Thank you very much, keep these coming. You can call me nine four one four one o four.
Speaker 4: Three, which TV started. Your mum have a crush on PJ. Justsic, Katelyn, who was it for your mum?
Speaker 11: Susan had a massive crush on Elvis, so much so that it actually made her blind to the thought that she thinks her son, my brother Ryan looks exactly like Elvis. Now let me just make a picture of Ryan. Ryan looks almost like a bit of a bikey. So he's got a shaved head.
Speaker 4: I mean, Elvis in some of his movies did have a motorbike, but he certainly wasn't.
Speaker 5: You know, I know who you just shared a photo of your brother. Your brother looks more like Guyton Grantley.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's he's got your rights he's a good looking go here brother, But there's no way that's not Elvis.
Speaker 11: There's no replica whatsoever, Like nothing he rob. Elvis had really really dark hair. Ryan's blonde.
Speaker 9: Elvis is a natural or was a natural blonde and he died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you doubt be spreading lies? But like christ Man, never touched.
Speaker 5: His eyebrows as well, get out of it.
Speaker 4: How dare you.
Speaker 9: Natural blonde?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: You look at his early like his first couple of movies. What's that Western one he did? He was actually blonde in it, which was his natural color, which I can't imagine him not being black haired.
Speaker 3: So your mum was convinced he had literally, so's so blinded by her love for Elvis that her son resembled the.
Speaker 11: King, so convinced that she actually, even as a baby, she thought he looked like Elvis, so she entered him in the best Looking baby contest at our local.
Speaker 3: Mare and Ryan won.
Speaker 11: So from that she now claims he must look like Elvis.
Speaker 3: Because he's entry it was a baby Elvis, wouldn't rule it out, wouldn't rull it out.
Speaker 4: In Australia only.
Speaker 3: Baby celebrity lookerike, he's weich is do a feature on the show. All right, he is coming.
Speaker 4: Who did your mum? Which TV started? Did your mom have a crush on?
Speaker 2: Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show, Which TV start? Did your mum have a huge crush on? A major light has gone out in my mum's world with Richard Chamberlain, great actor, big actor of the sixties and seventies. She actually said to him in the UK yesterday Sunday was Mother's Day. She said some message about an hour ago, because I said to her, Hey, Mom, I'm not sure if you know, this is just stuff just heard on the news here Richard chamberlains.
Speaker 4: She's like, son, this is just ruined mother's day.
Speaker 3: The sad passing of the great staff from the thornburs dots a killed air showgun. He was a utility player of the sixties and seventies, whatever the character was when he was an English navigator and American doctor. You called Richard chamber pot so I asked you today then who did your mum have a huge Which TV star did you mum have a huge TV crush on?
Speaker 4: Now it feels like it's an annual thing where the name Engelbert Humpadink comes back around nine? Yes, this this Christian. My mum had a crush on Engelbert.
Speaker 3: Where you put here humperbink and then obviously you must have reread it gone and sent me another most simply saying humperdink.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is the great Engelbert. You know some music it's like it's carbon David, you hear it? You don't go?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Was this the nineties? Is this two thousand and one? Was it produced by Bergie for the Black Eyed Peas?
Speaker 6: You know? This is?
Speaker 4: This is going back a few years.
Speaker 5: This instantly puts me in my nano Grandpas's kitchen and the radio on top of their fridge. I don't know if they had a twenty four hour station with this kind of music playing.
Speaker 3: Yes, And was it one of those big old radios as well, Jiman. They used to be really wide. Radios used to be really big. Yes, the Great Engelbert humbered and getting his annual play on the show when mister Trump persuaded to the boss to have an Engelbert.
Speaker 4: When you.
Speaker 5: Cutting down his top hundred songs, Christian.
Speaker 3: Tony Bumbry, my mum had a major crush on now I'm not familiar with this John English from the TV show.
Speaker 4: Against the Wind. You do you know what that T shirt? I've never heard of Against the Wind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was massive.
Speaker 7: I can remember watching it was about colonial Australia. I think from memory about settlers. I can remember watching it with mum and dad. Might have been on Channel seven. I reckon, but I was really really little. But he was also on Was it all together?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 9: The sitcom.
Speaker 7: The Wind for the first He was massive though, and he was a singer as well.
Speaker 9: Big tool man he was.
Speaker 5: He was a singer. He has the biggest mullet I have ever seen guilt.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, some mullets. That's bigger than Beilly Ray Cyrus back in the day. Wow, that is a hell of a head of hair on out that guy, Christian.
Speaker 3: My mom had a crush on the Irish folk singer Daniel O'Donnell. Well done, all right, let's take some calls. Good morning, Catherine, Good morning, Catherine, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my mom. If she could, she could have married him, she would have mister Brady from the Brady.
Speaker 4: But that is the phrase, isn't it. If she could have married him, she would have Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, she loved the house. She loved his smile.
Speaker 4: I'm now just looking up.
Speaker 8: Again.
Speaker 5: That sixty seventies really had that.
Speaker 4: Look a bit like that, didn't They well put together?
Speaker 1: And you got a bit of a curly perm at the end of the show.
Speaker 9: Tell me did she like him in his heyday when he had the mustache?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God did she ever?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Gosh yes. If she could have traded our family into his family, she would have done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. During the trade period.
Speaker 1: Read of Carol, A con tracked down on Carol.
Speaker 3: After in great cool. Thank you very much, have a good week. Thanks you cool the show, Diane, good morning.
Speaker 13: Hello, my mom's with Sean Connery.
Speaker 4: Sean Connery, I could understand that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think it has a lot to do with having his top off in a lot of the movies. You know that fast body. My sister is not bought. He bought mum a full body pillow, which is the full length of your pillow. For one birthday, we managed to get a picture of Sean Connery. We laminated it, pinned it to the top of the pillow so that she.
Speaker 4: Could flee laminated. It feels like, what's she doing drooling on him?
Speaker 3: You already want to attract the question, wh't you got to be coated in a protect substance to him?
Speaker 4: Try hump.
Speaker 8: A reusable.
Speaker 13: I just don't know how she was going to get with him.
Speaker 4: Do you know you don't you don't work. I'm gonna need this laminated who is It's wonder woman.
Speaker 13: He never got into bed with her, though he kept him in the corner of the room. She was terrified the ambulance would roll up and he'd be in bed with her.
Speaker 4: Diane, thank you very much and cool mate. Thanks to Corn the.
Speaker 2: Show, Christian O'Connell show Go one podcast.
Speaker 3: My mom and I years ago, when I was a young kid, went to see a movie, The Slipper and the Rose. I was only about ten years old. It's a version of the Cinderella story. Richard Chamberlain was the prince of the movie, and my mum fell hard for him then and is also upset today as well. Over the weekend, if you've got kids who are certain age, you know you have to spend a lot more time with the kids, and you're just wiped out. And Sunday night, once you finally get them to bed, you sit down, you look at each other and you've barely got enough calories or energy to actually even have a proper conversation. My wife and I when the girls younger, would just like sit down an as you're clearing up everything as well, there anything away that before you even start to think about getting ready for work the next day, where my wife would go to me, you.
Speaker 4: Don't have a conversation about anything, do you can we just can we just watch TV? And I go, no, no, there's nothing left to him. I just need to sit and fill the glow of the.
Speaker 5: Worm myself by the screen.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: It's a journey of a lifetime. Though, journey of a lifetime.
Speaker 5: It's in in verse weeks and hour in inverse of what they used to be before you had kids, where you would look forward to the weekend where you would rest and rejuvenate and then go back to the working week. Now I come here to rejuvenate because the weekend Friday is really like gearing up for like all right, here we go again, and the battle is always new. So last weekend we had the harmonica, which was his new gift for his third birthday of the week before someone got him.
Speaker 4: This I mean that is it's used like that it's a weapon of torture.
Speaker 5: But you never know which way he's going to go. So this weekend it was impossible to give him a bath, a shower. He didn't want to get in because he had a new haircut. The barber pook product in his hair. He loved her so much that is, he didn't wash his hair out.
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't want to wash the product out of his head. He still hasn't got his hair work since Friday.
Speaker 4: So is pillow? Does he fill of that the gun or whatever they put in his hair? All right? What broke you this weekend as a.
Speaker 2: Parent, Christian O'Connell Show Go one podcast.
Speaker 3: Come on into fellow dad Santo Christian night Jack. I come to work to recharge my batteries. Yeah, he recharged the tesla and himself. He just plugs himself in.
Speaker 4: On the weekend. This weekend, Christian, my kids broke me.
Speaker 3: Just constantly hungry, just they wouldn't stop eating, and they wouldn't leave me and my wife alone. Constant demands to wear a snacks Wedn's dinner time.
Speaker 4: What do we have in for dinner? And he chanced to some snacks at supper time. Non stop just always there.
Speaker 5: We have that except for at meal times. That's the only time of the day that he surprisingly isn't hungry and not interested in. Every other hour of the day is what can I eat? And as especially as you're putting him down to bed, he's like, good night, Wait, I'm hungry. And you feel like one of the only things you meant to do as a parent is keep them alive.
Speaker 3: So you feel like it's a bit more to just keep them alive. It's making them feel loved unconditionally as well.
Speaker 5: But I think it hits. It's something well, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Oh, he didn't die today, smashing this three years no deaths. Wow, you'd have a best seller and you your guy to barn just don't kill them.
Speaker 4: Real well, how was your weekend? What does he of the weekend?
Speaker 8: On Friday, it was a bit of a hot day.
Speaker 12: I went down to Coles and I saw a guy, a what are you called dreadlocked man in jawts thongs and he took his T shirt off before he went into coals and he just.
Speaker 8: Had it in like tucked into his jaughts.
Speaker 4: The use of jats, Yeah, I mean just say shorts.
Speaker 8: Jean shorts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like they're they're.
Speaker 4: All the rap A lot of the ones lock he wears on the show.
Speaker 8: Not quite as tight he would be able to.
Speaker 3: I think he shrinks them togetherm like that he throws themselves in the washing machine, lockey together. They're kind of like Tom Jones had shorts back in the seventies and then their leather ones.
Speaker 4: Aren't they all fake their pleathor actually so, this guy had a.
Speaker 5: Shirt on and then as he's getting to the front door of Coles took his shirt off.
Speaker 8: Yes, I see him.
Speaker 4: We're in there as well with the air cons and coals. They're nice and fresh.
Speaker 12: Yes, takes it off, and he's kind of like he jacked he was No, he was a slight build, like.
Speaker 8: A surfer build. I would say, scrawny, yeah, not.
Speaker 4: Scraw yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: And he's just walking around Cole's testing.
Speaker 12: I didn't think I was a prude, but I was like, nah, can someone is Like I was looking around staff being like, are.
Speaker 8: You going to tell him to?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, kick somebody out. I think the closer you get to a beach town, the more acceptable it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, but where was this in Richmond? This is in Richmond trade, rich traders.
Speaker 3: That's like quite a nice world to do one as well that one they chut the traders in. There's the upmarket.
Speaker 8: One that's an extra temphi.
Speaker 4: Ancient wears, you traders where these fine wears come from the silk trail.
Speaker 9: But there's a place at a time for going shirtless that.
Speaker 4: It's not in the bedroom with you and Crease.
Speaker 7: It's not at the supermark, skins out cress, not at the supermarket.
Speaker 3: But surely then there won't be an actual definitive dress code, will there.
Speaker 8: That's what I want to know because if like, surely we will.
Speaker 4: Just understand there's a code of conduct that we all agree to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but these are big companies.
Speaker 12: Surely there must be some sort of regulations as to what a customer can wear into the shop.
Speaker 8: Like what if I rocked up in just undease nothing else?
Speaker 4: What about jewels that you stopped saying it, but you really loved saying that work.
Speaker 3: I've never heard you, right, we've knowingly about five years ever mentioned your of a.
Speaker 5: Sudden it has What about bare feet? Where do you guys stand?
Speaker 7: No, definitely not, I wouldn't, but you do see it. I know you see it a lot everywhere, but no, why.
Speaker 4: Is it so common here? The barefoot now?
Speaker 3: And I know obviously it's warm hair, but it's not so hot that you need to go barefoot into supermarket.
Speaker 4: So I'm not so supermarkets are filthy those floors. That's not like clean.
Speaker 8: It's a beach town thing, but I think that sort.
Speaker 4: Of not all Australia is next to a beach. You keep going it's a beach town thing.
Speaker 8: People take liberties and I don't like it. You should have to wear like a certain level.
Speaker 4: There won't be a code because also these days in age, you don'tant.
Speaker 3: Most of the people who work in the supermarkets are either really old or really young, aren't they.
Speaker 4: They come most specials.
Speaker 3: It's like people Patsy's age, you know, like some far rolls down and happened the pack in the bags, or you've got the young kids and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: You know, there are students and stuff that not just someone who's got a fair tee.
Speaker 2: For Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show Monday Morning every Monday. On the show, we are home of your mishard lyrics.
Speaker 4: It's just another misshard Monday Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics.
Speaker 3: We play back all your entries, all your contenders for misheard lyrics, alstill playing the back. If we agree what you think you're mishearing, you will hear if we don't hear it. And for the really great ones.
Speaker 4: Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Now, last week there were two Hall of Famers. There was fourteen year old listener Hayden with Nirvana about a girl I need a lizard friend, great one. And Grant had Gladys Knight and the PEPs at midnight train to Georgia. So we climbed on his horse. All right, let's see what we've got this week. First of all, Jed Gibbons nothing but a good time poison original line. I just like my fun every now and then? Or is it I just unlock my phone every now and then? I'm sorry, but that is crystal clear. It's very modern. One is i'mknocking his iPhone?
Speaker 4: Very good?
Speaker 3: Jed Tracey's got Sam Cook classic, What a wonderful world. Don't know much about the French?
Speaker 4: I took normal much of path?
Speaker 3: Or does Sam not know much about the French? I took normal much? Yes, Laura's got Wang Chung dance all days and you need her and she needs you? Or is it and you need Aaron Cheney too? Oh yeah, my god, that's yeah subtle, what a great spot.
Speaker 4: It's really emphasizes a Chenie partner as well. You need Aaron Cheney too. I love this one, Laura. And this comes from Lee's sun Heath, Hey he yeah, and hey Lee, Lee? What's to get in there as well?
Speaker 5: Maybe Heath doesn't have his own email account, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Maroon five Sugar. When I'm without you, I'm something weak.
Speaker 4: Or sadly very Lee?
Speaker 3: Is this really from your son, Heath? Or is this actually from you? When I'm without you? When I'm without you, I'm soaked in Wei. I'm just a messenger here, Stek. There he's a scrawny ferity man, isn't he. He's just a mess of it. Literally, is actually a physical mess of a man.
Speaker 4: Stek. It's there. Wait, we just played them. It's there.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: You've got a hot new entry. That's right.
Speaker 5: I heard it on this show on Friday.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: In the last couple of weeks, we've had mixed form unpenetrable one that you thought Sam Smith Latch, I think we're close enough I could lock your dog in, baby.
Speaker 5: I still hear I can hear him locking in that dog.
Speaker 3: And then there was another one where Sam Smith obviously listened to a lot of Sam Smith and my own, my own, my office, jan I thought he was mishearing. And then this is a good one. But you don't lose my number. Oh, Billy Jupiter, Jupiter, Now you got a hot one.
Speaker 5: I thought you would like this one because you like the TV show Better Call Soul.
Speaker 3: All right, so Steve Winwood song Valerie somedays some good wind may blow her back to me? Or is it someday Saul Goodman from Better Call Saul may.
Speaker 4: Blow her back to me? He shoots, he scores.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a very good one. You're right, Saul Goodman may blow her back to me. As always, whenever you miss here your lyrics, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 3: We are D's fans. And yesterday I got my I got ridly excited. It was a phone call for my eighteen or who moved out five weeks ago. I thought she also have a chat. Oh, the best and then as it was a she was checking in, it was a crisis call to talk about the d's. She was like, oh my god, Dad, Dad, we need what is happening with the d's Now. You promised me that this season was going to be very different, and you encourage me because she's got some new friends and she's met a couple of guys and she's in her first ever footy tipping group. This is what you do at university. That's where you build up that hex thing. You know, you're there to learn get into foot tipping. Yeah, I don't hear a lot about what's happening on that decree. Okay about criminology, give me.
Speaker 5: The margin for Thursday night's game, Dad.
Speaker 3: I don't know she's doing a major in criminology with a minor in footy tipping at this university.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she said, you know, and you promised me that you promised me. Should have made promises.
Speaker 3: You can't keep your kids by the way that and keep them alive for crying out now and write those two down.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 3: You promised me that I should always be picking the d's And I went, don't do that anymore, Do not do that anymore?
Speaker 4: She said, Dad, what is going on? Is it going to be okay? I don't know. It's just all I know is I was watching some deprief yesterday and they actually said this okay. It was Matthew Lloyd's. I just said, well, well, it's the end of an era and I'm thinking, wait, I missed the era we won that flag a couple of years ago. Was that the era?
Speaker 6: That game?
Speaker 4: You should have told us I would have really enjoyed that era.
Speaker 5: See for the rest of us, because when did you guys land in Australia twenty eighteen eighteen. For the ten years before that, we all knew Melbourne's bottom dwellers, losing every game, never being in contract.
Speaker 3: And then when we chatted to Shane Warn, he said, oh what a what the teams did you go from in the end and went the DS Andy went did you google them beforehand?
Speaker 5: But then they have this real purple passion. They got one Grand Final out of it.
Speaker 4: Maybe different kind of patch right now it's yellow, that's what It's horrible. It's not laminade. You can't clean it up. Ses crisis. The end of an era, guys, we're looking at the end of an era. So today, I thought we could try this.
Speaker 3: Then tell us what team you support without actually telling us what team you support.
Speaker 4: So can I can do this right now? My team can safely book a holiday in September. Now, you do not need to worry.
Speaker 3: Donate it on the upside, don't worry about can we go way during September?
Speaker 4: You can? Ah, don't go in September? Yes, Jackie boy, we're back, baby, get out way. You're a wonky eye dollars fan.
Speaker 5: Cancel those September plans.
Speaker 4: Give your flight tickets to the das Rio. Tell us what team you support without telling us what team you support.
Speaker 8: Two words, damaged goods.
Speaker 4: But that's the Swans made last finals supporting end of it.
Speaker 12: We are you know we have the scars are still very much there from the Grand Final because we would have lost last week's game if the game went on for two more seconds.
Speaker 8: We're one and two. We're damaged goods.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, tell us what team you support without telling what us what team you support.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 3: Tell us your footy team without telling us your team. Roger, Good morning, Roger, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning gang.
Speaker 4: Pose you ain't us, well, we guess him.
Speaker 5: Pies or the arrogance of a Hawks.
Speaker 13: Fan give you the pies.
Speaker 4: Pies like.
Speaker 3: Getting quite a lot of pies fans actually texting in proudly. I'm saying that they have their own teeth.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 3: Everyone says they hate us, but if you go into any town in Australia you will find someone wear an arm jumper.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm not sure about that, Roger, Thank you very much, Chicole. Let's go to Dave. Good morning, Dave, good morning. How are you today? I'm depressed, depressed, dejected.
Speaker 5: This is a really hard one.
Speaker 1: But there's been seven, three hundred and seventy one days since we won a final.
Speaker 4: Is it you and Jackie Bombers fans together?
Speaker 13: That is true?
Speaker 3: Just to be won.
Speaker 5: But Dave, didn't you hear I said we're back.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't believe it's the same team after empty.
Speaker 5: And we've got the fire this weekend so we can't lose Dame.
Speaker 3: True, we cannot love God.
Speaker 4: I Never've got the other round.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're against the demon.
Speaker 3: In different kind of gather around, just count around if all your friends are Dave, very funny, thanks for calling him, mate, take care okay.
Speaker 4: Take care of Sash. Coome on.
Speaker 1: Yes, hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And tell us your team without telling us your team.
Speaker 1: Okay, missing teeth and tattoos too easy?
Speaker 4: Come on, and I have.
Speaker 5: You do have missing teeth.
Speaker 13: I do have missing teeth, and I have tattoos all over me because I'm a tattooist.
Speaker 1: But to look at me, you would not even know I have a plate in my mouth and you wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Got sorry, just confused about you wouldn't know you've got tattoos all over you.
Speaker 4: I think there's a right, gotcha, Sash. Thank you very much, you call mate, have a good day. Thank you. Christina. Hello, hello, Chris. Already I can tell your team are doing very well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got smugness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there is. There's there's a bounce here already.
Speaker 3: My clue is here we go again, boys, Here we go?
Speaker 2: Hawks?
Speaker 10: Hawks?
Speaker 4: Am I right? You're a Hawks fan?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's how you should sound right now, great, comeback over the weekend. But yeah, very up and about Hawks at the moment.
Speaker 5: The teams like the Hawks who won three in a row ten years ago, already back being the best team in the League.
Speaker 4: The Bombers that are back, baby, We're Bombers are back.
Speaker 5: But the Hawks are back as well, and I hate.
Speaker 4: It so only it should be only one team.
Speaker 5: You've had your all, your like over the last ten years, Christina, you've had a lot to cheer about. We haven't.
Speaker 1: No, we've had a bit of a drought though.
Speaker 5: Your drown your drought like Swan's droughts one season. You don't know a real drought.
Speaker 13: It's been painful, guys, it's.
Speaker 4: Been really hard, Christina. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You call me, thank you, Christian Color Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Cogan dot com helping you get what you want for less Cogan dot comner that's clicking awesome, beston shown to down the time waste two hundred and fifty dollars Cogan voucher Today we're looking for your many evil movies now. Yes, footy over the weekend, but equally equally as big over the weekend it was.
Speaker 4: The jousting ashes Shane Patsy. Nothing in the news about this because actually Australia has smashed England. Have we huge upset?
Speaker 5: And the big history you guys have with Josey.
Speaker 4: I mean you've been to the UK every street corner. We're still jousting.
Speaker 5: He loved the jolt brutal sport though, isn't it embarrassing?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, the jousting that and the d's.
Speaker 3: It's been a tough weekend for me, you know, watching chao sport, all the chowse sting on. The jousting ashes were contested over the weekend, of course at Castle between Australia and England. Three English jousters traveled seventeen thousand kilometers each hauling fifty kilograms of armor.
Speaker 5: That's going to cost extra.
Speaker 3: It's a night trying to put that in the old overhead locker. You got the helmet, the body thing, lugging it.
Speaker 4: Around the airport.
Speaker 9: Where do you put the horse?
Speaker 4: Well, you're aready tied.
Speaker 12: So it's.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sir, We're going to have to put the pony in to take on Australia's Finest Nights. It was a tight contest of the weekend, but the Aussies have claimed the smashers. Yes, yes, an ern reddick filled with the ashes of a sacrificial lance burneder Arundel Castle, beautiful castle by the way in the UK, well worth a trip now encase in a small gilt Urn, Well done, Australia.
Speaker 4: All right, so we're looking for your medieval movies.
Speaker 3: You know what they used to love watching back in the day, watching a rom com That's right, the motes book Gold Rob.
Speaker 5: I don't know from the notebook was the comedy.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit, you know, Winsome, he's jousted, not that into you, duel, Runnings, Silver, the Viking speech, Silver.
Speaker 4: Cool Hand, loot.
Speaker 3: And good Will Shakespeare hunting silver BLUs. Al right, medieval movies show what are they watching in those castles?
Speaker 5: Well, I've always considered will Smith and Martin Lawrence to be modern day Shakespeare's bard boys.
Speaker 4: Set up that smug horts man we had earlier, but gold long lawns. This is appropriate. Met the parents, that's also gold.
Speaker 5: Duke, where's my car to dukes back in the day? No, weren't weren't there?
Speaker 4: No nothing where.
Speaker 9: It doesn't go with that.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't go with that. No, that's sounds some comedy feedback for you. Mate.
Speaker 3: Make sure whatever you're saying goes with that. That goes with that equals lots. Missus, missus jous is back on form.
Speaker 4: He's back baby.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's Time Waste, Medieval movies. Beston show that gets two hundred and fifty dollars, suspend it, Cogan, all right, these are great ten things. I'm mace about you silver plus Thrown Alone silver plus Men who Stare Up Moats gold. Well, I'm Michael Bailey, Big Mumma's.
Speaker 4: Joust Gold from Mitch is very good.
Speaker 3: Dirty Lancing gold that's some Andy, mace Off gold that's some doubt.
Speaker 4: Masoff is great. I want to say that you've got chain mail and Sue.
Speaker 3: Gargoyle's in the Midst No bron Traflux, Ghinzia Opanama gold very good, Sue the Drawbridges of Madison County.
Speaker 5: That's very good.
Speaker 3: And Jim Carey and Squire Squire gold. Who's best in show?
Speaker 5: I'm going to give it to Dale for masof.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're the winner today. You get two hundred and fifty dollars. Cogan vouch, You're well done.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Sad News, sort of Mums all over the World, The Pask of Richard Chamberlain legendar reactor from back in the day. My mum had a massive crushing him. Doctor killed here Showgun thorn Birds. What a trifector? Oh, I took him out, you know the trifector so many great shows. It has ruined back in the UK. He has Actually my mum, her words ruined her mother's day. So today on the show, and we had so many We're going to go to a part two tomorrow of which TV star did your mum have a crush on.
Speaker 4: By Sean Connery?
Speaker 13: My mom's with Seawan Connery. I think it has a lot to do with having his top off in a lot of the movies.
Speaker 4: My two sisters and.
Speaker 13: I bought mom a full body pillow. We managed to get a picture of Sean Connery. We laminated it, pinned it to the top of a pillow so that she could sleep with him. He never got into bed with her though she kept him in the corner of the room.
Speaker 4: Hey, World laminated Christia for my mum. It was Roy orbisome.
Speaker 3: Really when he died in nineteen ninety eight, I was twelve at the time. I remember having to leave work.
Speaker 4: She was so upset.
Speaker 3: Oh bless At a funeral in two thousand and four, we sent her off for all her favorite Roy Orbison songs that comes on. That's eleven, that's from Mandy. All right, So which TV starred do your mom have a crush on? Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: We are back tomorrow. Thank you very much for joining us. Huggies on the
Speaker 2: Way Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast