Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: It's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 2: It's the Christian O'Connell's Show on Gold. Show eight of our new national show. Good Morning Melbourne, Good Morning Sydney, Good Morning Brisbane, Good Morning Adelaide, Good Morning Perth. I mean, I don't know if there's anyone listening right now in Perth, but anyway, today the wheels have come off. It's chaos on this show today. I don't even know what's happened. One of the team members, Lackey, who is a he's like a grown up.
Speaker 1: On this team. Now.
Speaker 2: I say that to emphasize it because it's rare. No, Now, you do mean he's thrown ups. I depend on that, dude. He's asleep right now, get hold of him. Pacts came into the whereas the lights were off. He's always locked in. Yeah, he's he's here, he's and apparently his phone's dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we tried calling him, goes straight to voicemail. We saw on his instagram he was active at eleven pm.
Speaker 6: That was the last time he was What do.
Speaker 1: You mean you can tell on his instagram if he's active.
Speaker 5: You can go into when you go into a messages, you can see when they were last online.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Physically, We won't watch, so you're you're not peering on him his instagram.
Speaker 1: He can.
Speaker 2: But trouble is, though, I mean, I've never ever in twenty eight years, mister Starve a radio show.
Speaker 1: No ever at breakfast show.
Speaker 2: It's odd because normally, like even when I've woken up and I forgot to set the alarm, sometimes you more or less you wake up around that time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, horrible jolt, Yeah, worse a half an hour way. But now it's like like he's really sleeping in.
Speaker 2: He's catching some seats second week at the National.
Speaker 1: Show and then young Josh.
Speaker 2: Today, I'm sending up to the Gold Coast on a flight at nine forty five am. Now the timing of nine forty five am is key to what I'm about to say. So the flight is at nine forty five am domestic flight, doesn't he to get them.
Speaker 1: To what call to nine? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, he's not doing any luggage. He's just got carry one Christian O'Connor's show.
Speaker 1: Cabaner who goes straight through security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's taken up to jazz and a Gold Coast And I'll tell you why in the next half. And now why he's doing that, Kaitlyn, Have I heard you've just given him the show off?
Speaker 7: Yes, I have, but I have a very good reason. It is because if he is flying to the Gold Coast, he has to do something with our listener, and then he's got to fly back home within that day. That's a very long day for him. If I'm asking him to get you're running a.
Speaker 1: Trade union here.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know how you get to have a twenty eight year career in radio? You have to do it. Sometimes you might have to do almost a nine hour day. I once have done for this day.
Speaker 2: He sat on his ass bringing peanuts and he snacks on a flight in the air.
Speaker 1: He's not walking up there.
Speaker 7: I just have to make sure.
Speaker 1: Your generation weak sauce.
Speaker 9: And then by the.
Speaker 10: Time he gets home tonight, which will.
Speaker 1: Probably beak to school five.
Speaker 2: K's unbroken Glass and eat wolves. That was just an average Monday. She takes his itinity today and poos it out.
Speaker 10: And then tomorrow he's gonna have to get up earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so much being a grown up, isn't it? And I've got to get up again tomorrow and go back to this job that's three hours long.
Speaker 7: He also was up very late last night because he's flight got canceled.
Speaker 2: So what's he doing crying himself to sleep in that big Josh pillow?
Speaker 7: No, he had to do a bit of a last night crimea river. I'm making sure that he's well rested so that.
Speaker 1: He can carry it really well rested. What about my stress levels? Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm going to carry a three hour national radio show with half a team. One of them is catching up on Z's. The other ones also catching up on Z's. Any in the rest of you a little bit tied because you worked almost like a ten hour week this week.
Speaker 3: Weeks of the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian Josh and your show needs to harden up. I started I start work at two am. This guy starts work part here starts work at two am.
Speaker 1: He's on the road, doesn't get back till six pm. That's a day, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Perhaps you've never missed the start of a news bulletin, oh one.
Speaker 10: Back in my regional radio days, it was horrific.
Speaker 11: I was still living at home and I work at ty Frost was on here, who's on a rival station?
Speaker 10: We were very very young, and I woke.
Speaker 2: Up and I did rivals that's what they got the idea form back then.
Speaker 1: And I woke up anchor Ladies.
Speaker 2: Rivals on two Billy five and they had three and a half listeners.
Speaker 11: I woke up and I remember thinking that was the most fulfilling sleep.
Speaker 10: I had the best sleep.
Speaker 11: But then all of a sudden, my heart stopped because it was light, the sun was up, and the birds were singing.
Speaker 1: And you get the horrible jolt patch.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it's daytime.
Speaker 1: The edge.
Speaker 11: I looked at the clock, days before my bill phone looked at the clock. My first bulletin was at seven am.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 2: It was the day you announcing the moon landing seven huge news day.
Speaker 11: Had to jold out of bed, went to the you know rope. I was going to say rotisserie phone, but.
Speaker 2: The chicken was that. That's years ago. It was we used to have chicken chickens to Chucks phones.
Speaker 10: I now slept in.
Speaker 11: I'm on my way, would you believe Because it was just a small country town not far from the station. I got there in time for the seven o'clock news.
Speaker 1: You had a nation on tent.
Speaker 2: Who was going to give the farming news that day, about the Barley news.
Speaker 10: The local market report with the US and the heapers.
Speaker 1: I had to know.
Speaker 10: Oh, it's the worst feeling though.
Speaker 11: Your heart just stops, doesn't even skip a beat, it just stops beating.
Speaker 2: So the reason why Josh was sending him to the Gold Coast today is firing up there with one of our Christian O'Connor show cabanners. And we were giving these away last week and they went down like hot potatoes. With the heat waves that was going on over the last weekend right across Australia. People really wanted these, and so I was thinking, of the weekend, there's anything we can do with the hot Society, and we've ever given away in the history of the show, these Christian O'Connell Beach cabanners, and so this is what Josh is flying to meet a listener called Jazz on the Gold Coast, she's taking one of these cabaners, and then we're trying to find out we're testing towards the end of the second week, just how this is working. This national breakfast show never been done before, so jazz listened to us. Up on the Gold Coast, she's going to receive a cabaner. Then there's a listener at the moment, Rowena, who is going to be at the Gold Coast tomorrow. She's then going to drive the cabana back to Sydney where she needs to go. And then next week we're going to try and see can we get through the kindness of the people who listened to the show. It transported this cabana from Sydney to Melbourne, to Melbourne to Adelaide and then Adelaide right across another bore to both.
Speaker 1: That's the big leg.
Speaker 2: It's one giant trustful, have we got the anthem?
Speaker 12: And now we'll move five thousand days two past this shape from door to door and move this combine crust states and even gruss.
Speaker 1: Th well down.
Speaker 2: And also sensible and lowering your tone. No one can sing a sign, not even I think some opera singers can go up aside those two boys, those Scottish lads.
Speaker 1: It's beyond high.
Speaker 2: Even the late great Freddie Mercury, the Proclaimers are an octave above him.
Speaker 1: So he's taken.
Speaker 2: I've just realized, right, So he's he's taking this on the plane as hand luggage.
Speaker 1: I've just seen the first time the size of this thing. It's huge. There's not an over locker.
Speaker 2: That's going in. They come hold out for the video right now. We put this on Instagram and Facebook. Commit it's massive. What's about four foot?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we measured it. It's one meter twenty and.
Speaker 2: Surely there's a limit for what you can there's no way when you go on like jets on the flights.
Speaker 1: They've got that little box. She meant it. Yes, that's not going in it.
Speaker 5: I would say to at least double the size of a typical carry on bag.
Speaker 6: The length.
Speaker 1: Going to crack.
Speaker 5: He's got three of them, and because the company wouldn't fork out to put it to check it in, he's got it.
Speaker 6: There's absolutely no way that these are getting on the plane.
Speaker 1: They're huge.
Speaker 2: They're going to crack it now, you know, and I get it. I feel so sorry. The worst part of a flight it's the overhead locker, isn't it. Yeah, because no one wants to pay the extra to stow it. We can't bring on three cabanas.
Speaker 1: What's that going to go? They have them shove it with the pilot. Can you maybe see forward a bit mate.
Speaker 11: Knocking him on the head.
Speaker 1: This is a chick PROTUSI kadin, Can he really take that on? Carry on?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: I took it from Sydney to the Gold Coast. Yes, But what I did do is I took it out of the box. So I've suggested to Josh take it now.
Speaker 1: Three of them? You know what is going to be giving one to a pilot to keep him sweet.
Speaker 3: I told you it was.
Speaker 7: Hard to take on like they're long, So I was like hitting people as.
Speaker 9: I went down the arm.
Speaker 10: But they were fine with it because I was heading to the Goldie.
Speaker 2: Now this is the also that somebody but at the moment, like a lot of companies, this company is on a efficiency drive, so they're looking.
Speaker 1: At every buck that's way soon going to hang on minute? Do you need that?
Speaker 2: And when I say at the moment, sorry, I meant eternally perpetually on an efficiency drive, so much so that Josh had to text the chief executive of this company to see if he could have a three hundred and ten do a flight.
Speaker 1: To the Gold Coast. I have some flight.
Speaker 2: And so Josh is getting to the airport at what time, which is why he's not on the show this morning, despite the fact that the flight doesn't leave until nine forty five am.
Speaker 7: He has texted me just now and said he'll be arriving at seven point thirty to capture some content half blessing. He might need to ask a few for people to take it on for him because he's got so many buttles.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, have you packed your own bags? I know there's a strange.
Speaker 2: Little fellow there who asked me to carry.
Speaker 1: This on ball. There's going to be someone waiting for me.
Speaker 2: But the Gold Coast they've never heard that one before. Have you checked inside of it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: What's in there? Apparently cabaner, But I have asked.
Speaker 7: Him to take a couple of photos videos.
Speaker 2: See that go viral today. Was looking for white hot content about departure gates. That's where you find your influences post all right, I thought of a thing he can do there you're at if you're at the airport this morning, right, and he's got an our and a half of finding content. Let's help him find the content. He's to go up to people and ask where are they going and what are they up to? Okay it those are two fair questions, aren't they.
Speaker 1: That's just I mean, I wouldn't answer it.
Speaker 2: Someone came up to me with a load of cabanas on their back, three campanas like Bandola's, you know, like some rebel, and ask me what.
Speaker 1: Am I up to and where am I going? I go? None of your business.
Speaker 6: Don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: But that's if Josh can do that.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Alex. You're doing great work.
Speaker 2: By the way, with all the pronunciations of the tennis players. I listened to the tennis bit of the sports news there and that was that was turned out of ten mate.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. So many, so many big words.
Speaker 2: Yous have practiced so many names from all over the world, and faultlessly and no stumbling.
Speaker 1: Elena Rebukina, where do you? Where do you go to know if it's right? You know?
Speaker 2: Sometimes we can go on to Google and so how do you pronounce something, is that?
Speaker 1: Where do you go? Is there a special Jo's little place?
Speaker 13: The AO has it some of the website, which is really handy, but you can just type in pronunciation in their name and you get this French guy who spells it out for you.
Speaker 1: He's got this beautiful voice. Actually this is Eleanor.
Speaker 2: Because the two ladies playing today were too. There was a rebelenko Ato and so many oh's.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Now are they already called that?
Speaker 2: Or if you don't what Ozzie's doing, they just chuck and o at the end, or they got legit and actually legit at the end.
Speaker 13: Well they do a really hard one is fiontic. Yes, that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: And as the fans call them, that's a good player too, all right. So the phonetic alphabet.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you're on a phone call and someone will want to know like M four and you go, oh god, what is the end? And for mother mother Theresa? Is that Michael other Terresa, other Theresa, mother Mary come to me speaking words to wisdom. Yes, And so you only know a couple of them. Sometimes you just make one up and then they are going, that's not what that is in the phonetic alphabet. What about making our own Australian version of the phonetic alphabet? I think that'll be a lot more fun today, So call in what have you got for a letter? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. As an observer over the last eight years of you Australians s for me has to be shitby right.
Speaker 1: Nowhere else in the.
Speaker 2: World, my friends, does that phrasing exist? And sheby right? And sometimes you it's it's it's totally depending on the context. Sometimes you feel reassured, and then at times you look at the person who's saying it to you and.
Speaker 1: You go, we will not be okay.
Speaker 6: She will not be right.
Speaker 2: We won't when PROTESSI Kaidan often says it, and this show is not going.
Speaker 1: To be okay. Why are you giving team members days off?
Speaker 2: Witty niddy so s four shibby rights rio, What have you got for our Australian version of the phonetic alphabet?
Speaker 5: I'm going right down the bottom to why a classic Ossie saying yeah, Na.
Speaker 1: Those two are straight to Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is it nice?
Speaker 1: And it kind of makes sense. I'm not confused anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you get it now?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, it's quite psycho oxymoron, but it's not. It's work. It was what are we going to do for ze? By the way, zinger box?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I've got. Pencil that in at the moment. Yeah, Alex, what's it for you? I don't know where this name came from, but I just love it. It so as drowning a drunk. Yeah, it's a radio friendly term of abuse as well, is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a really bad one, but it is a pretty bad one.
Speaker 6: There are some good Aussie terms of abuse.
Speaker 1: I say flog flog. It's a great one.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that before, and the context was at my first ever footy game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you hear it a lot and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what's the flog? Bloody?
Speaker 2: That guy I reckon to be called a flog is worse than a drom.
Speaker 8: Go.
Speaker 2: Yes, why do tomorrow's show? We do the ladder of abuse, but let's not go for the big c.
Speaker 6: Let's not.
Speaker 1: That's what I said that we all know.
Speaker 2: We all know where were we the phonetic alphabet of Australia PASSI.
Speaker 1: What have you call?
Speaker 10: Well, I've said it to you a few times.
Speaker 1: On I said we're not going to I'm said, we're not going to use that one. Okay, come on ah for.
Speaker 4: Wrack off, Oh yeah yeah, these are mostly abused so far.
Speaker 2: Well of your language is.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast We.
Speaker 2: Need you out Today. We're trying to build a phonetic alphabet, the Australian version of the phonetic alphabet RIO is by the Chemist Warehouse Whiteboard.
Speaker 5: So far we've got D for Drongo, we've got alfa rackoff, S for She'll be right, why for year Na, and tentatively Z for zinger box.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Lots of people suggesting that, I mean Christian lesson is from Stephen Loftus offering to help us out in the cabanathon. I'm flying to Adelaide from Melbourne on the thirteenth, two weeks tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I then that is with.
Speaker 2: I could take Kubana. I'm not taking three, Christian. I'm driving from Melbourne to Adelaide leaving next week. I can do that leg Christian. What about S four a straya astraya, but we've got Shibby rights that is straya.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's almost more Strayan than straya.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: If you're texting the show, please put your name on somebody here. Maybe they want to anonymous P for palm bracket. Sorry not sorry, that's okay for flog bracket. Sorry not sorry. It's got to go up there, Peter Bottom has to go up there. The same person has also got Kafa knockoffs.
Speaker 6: Oh great, that's a great one.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good.
Speaker 2: Cameron Cook, Good morning Cameron A a kubra brilliant right at.
Speaker 1: The top there. B has to be b for Bogan.
Speaker 2: Yes, Christian, your show spokens more than any other show a strategy.
Speaker 1: I love them. I'm the David Ahmra. Tonight it's on Planet Bogan. Maybe there's a weekly future called Planet Bogan.
Speaker 2: See for Champ. It's a lot of the terms abuse here are ironic, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Champ is not champed, big fella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the same with legend.
Speaker 1: You can be a legend right all legend?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's all in the time italics.
Speaker 1: Also old mate, I love mate, old mate.
Speaker 2: It's one frazy favorite Australian phrases is old mate, old mate over there struggling with that cabana on the plane.
Speaker 1: Even if it's someone young. You can be an old mate.
Speaker 5: Yea over there, or they could be your mate even worse, oh your mate over there? Yeah yeah yeah, uh g goombag totally definitely does that exist anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: F flaming gala f a.
Speaker 1: PHARMSI well, if you've got Farsi, you're gonna have barn zi. You can't have one with another. And then gronk. What's a gronk? Now?
Speaker 5: Gronk is an interesting one because I started saying that down in Melbourne when I moved here and.
Speaker 6: People didn't know what it was.
Speaker 5: I think it might be more of a Sydney term of abuse, slightly different to a flog. A flog is more serious. A flog maybe someone does a cheap shot in footy. A gronk would be a bit more passive, say someone at a concert with their shirt off.
Speaker 6: You get what a gronk? So it's a bit it's like one step down from a f.
Speaker 2: So more at all, yeah, tool, more of a tosser, right, Okay, that's a gronk.
Speaker 6: That's a gronk.
Speaker 2: I think with some of these they probably aren't going to be sort of local versions as well. Aren't there that's a Jason listened to the show in New South Wales. Actually, now we thank you very much. Let's go to who we got here? Jenny, Welcome to show. Morning, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: It always helps with you just put the call through actually produces a lot less in there. Hey, Jenny, welcome to the show. Hi, Hello Jenny. What have you got for Australian version of the phonetic alphabet?
Speaker 1: Well, I second the O for all made? Yeah, old man.
Speaker 8: Who uses it every day?
Speaker 14: Yes, it's nearly every sentence.
Speaker 2: Your tradees use it as a kind of like form of punctuation, don't they.
Speaker 13: Answer?
Speaker 2: Great phrase? Love that, Jenny, Jenny, have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling the show.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Stuart. Good morning, Stuart, good morning. Get rid of a kubra.
Speaker 11: It's got to be a for.
Speaker 4: It could go for a or the oh we've got we've got?
Speaker 2: Because what makes it the most strategy? You think it's the oi oi oi or the aussy ossy ossy.
Speaker 6: I think it's the oi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I go okay, let's do that one. And here we got here. Shane, Good morning, Shane morning, how are we We're good? Welcome to the show. Thanks recording.
Speaker 2: All right, Shane, what have you want for Australian phonetic alphabet?
Speaker 3: Hih hey, how's a gollon?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh it's holden. It's a two way lock. It's a two way lock.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thanks to joining the show right now.
Speaker 2: Big prizes to be one for the Australian Open, huge prices every show this week. We're sending you to the finals. Today's the men's finals. A pair of tickets to the Men's finals this Sunday. I wouldn't call these runners up prizes. He's a great prize as well. Also to be one this morning. Five hundred dollars worth of Uber Eat vouchers five hundred dollars best Restaurant voucher, which you can use at over four hundred and fifty locations across Australia. Counted the moll. I was up last night counting all of them. It's four hundred and fifty. How do you win your phone and picking the winning seats.
Speaker 1: At the Australian Open.
Speaker 2: It is time for this morning's battle seats at the Al.
Speaker 9: There's a mission to complete at It's time to pick your battle seats amazing prizes to be found, dains.
Speaker 6: Tickets all around.
Speaker 2: Visit Chemists warehouse at the Tennis this week for your health and wellness products. Maybe and have a few too many jesu and teas there and he might want some liquid ivy. All right, let's help you out today. The winning sections are using the unimads Australian phonetic alphabet klin.
Speaker 7: Alrighty, heading to Rod Liver Arena. We're going to section eight and in section eight you need be looking at rose R for rack off, G for going bag and HH for he. How's agout?
Speaker 1: Now that it works? An easy way to do it? Well done.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now, wherever you're listening, we will fly you to Melbourne if you win your tickets to go to the one and only Australian Open, because right now someone is winning tickets to go to the men's.
Speaker 1: Finals this Sunday. Bigger the prizes as well.
Speaker 9: At there's a mission to complete. It's time to dig your battle seats.
Speaker 12: Amazing prizes to be found, tickets all around.
Speaker 2: All right, Queen of battle Seats, We're under the seats that Rod Laver are your winning prizes to clues this morning? Are professor with those new glasses of yours that are frameless?
Speaker 1: But the prop is back.
Speaker 7: Alrighty, you're looking under the seats of these rows, so ro r for rack off?
Speaker 10: Jeez the gen bag and h fair?
Speaker 7: How's a gallon?
Speaker 1: Love? This? This is great? All right? Who we got first? Of all? Playing is? Come on down, Fiona?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, Fife.
Speaker 12: How you going good?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Jane?
Speaker 8: Listener here good?
Speaker 2: Oh listen, good luck? And what is your lucky seat this morning?
Speaker 8: This morning, I'm going to take g a cheen please.
Speaker 1: Christian G eighteen did you say G eighteen? G for goon? Yes, Jane, a good bag.
Speaker 15: You have won five hundred dollars worth of Ubery's voltures.
Speaker 10: Yo, thank you, Christian, welcome, well.
Speaker 15: Done, enjoy five hundred dollars worth.
Speaker 2: Of free food delivered on a small moped. So much food that backpack they've got it's a little turtle.
Speaker 1: Killed the music, Christian?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, have we got here, Margaret, Maggie, come on down hello? Oh nothing for man call the hanging guys all right, Maggie may all right, what have you got for us?
Speaker 1: What's the winning seat for you?
Speaker 6: How's it going?
Speaker 9: Aged twenty two?
Speaker 15: You have won five hundred dollars worth of best restaurant voucher over four hundred and fifty restaurants across Australia.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have dinner on us, Maggie, enjoy, thank you, thank you. All right, So one prize is left. It is the big one. It's tickets to the men's finals. This is huge. Yesterday, oh win, I won tickets to the women's finals on Saturday. One amazing prizes, Alex. You haven't been lucky enough to go to the finals. I've never been to a men's final or a women's final. How sad's that must been?
Speaker 10: L pats No, never.
Speaker 1: Real, I bet you.
Speaker 5: I've been to a quarterfinal, but never to a final final.
Speaker 1: Wow. If only. But it is not for us.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, it is for our humble masters aka the listeners.
Speaker 1: Kim, Hi, Christian, Kim. Where about you calling it from mate, I'm from Claville, Sydney. All right, thank you very much for giving the show ago. First of all, yeah, yeah, I love it. I love it. I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well let's just see if you can love it some more. Tickets to the Men's final this weekend. You're a tennis fan, can't stand it?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you bet perhausand Alliance where we are absolute tragedy to watch it.
Speaker 5: It's Christmas all over again every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brilliant and have you ever been no? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's an amazing experience, but nothing better than going to the actual Grandstand final this Sunday.
Speaker 1: Good luck? What could be your winning seat?
Speaker 16: I'm thinking are thirty?
Speaker 12: Wreck off?
Speaker 9: Thirty?
Speaker 2: They're enjoying us a bit too much, aren't they yelling wreck off at me?
Speaker 1: A look came under that seat. I flipped it up.
Speaker 15: It says Men's Finals tickets.
Speaker 1: We're putting you on a plane. We're flying you into Melbourne. We're sticking you in a hotel.
Speaker 8: I love you.
Speaker 2: It's a backpacker's hotel insint Kilda.
Speaker 1: The mean the drunken irishman sharing a dorm.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's no betther way to enjoy the Australian Open.
Speaker 1: You're off, You are off from the couch.
Speaker 2: You're there yea, Oh, I'm so pleased I have you and your husband are a fantastic weekend. So We're going to fly you into Melbourne, stick you up in a great hotel and and you're off Sunday to the men's finals. Oh fantastic.
Speaker 1: Give me a cool Monday. Let me know what it's like.
Speaker 2: Thank you, pleasure. I'm glad he went to somebody who really joints it as well.
Speaker 1: Cheers Kim, well done, Thank you, Christian.
Speaker 2: Last chance tickets tomorrow morning on the show with us.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all the mums and dad who are hanging out running on vapors until the kids finally begin the new school year of the next couple of days and next week.
Speaker 1: Patsy, how's it going in your household?
Speaker 11: Well, something struck me for six yesterday. So we have just the one child, a daughter who is coming up fifteen. She's going into year nine. Still three or four years to go yet.
Speaker 2: But these are ye are the years. No, it really is. It gets real now. It's so intense for them. But it's like in Australia the education system, it's sort of at like a one speed and then suddenly from year nine upwards and ten eleven twelve, it's like it goes so much more intense.
Speaker 1: It's really hard for them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I think the thing for Chris and I, my husband and I is if your listeners, Melbourne listeners, you'll probably know our story, but the rest of the country wouldn't. In that we had a lot of trouble getting Audery. She was five years in the making and lots of you know, miscarriages and stuff. So she every child is special, but for us, we knew we were only going to have this one shot. So it's kind of like intensifies all those little things.
Speaker 10: And yesterday it was such.
Speaker 2: As okay to be honest and say, you're a tiger mum. We have two daughters. My wife is a tiger mum, and I wish I had a mum that was as tigers as that.
Speaker 1: Think you care so much.
Speaker 10: Oh look, she's just she's our oxygen.
Speaker 11: But yesterday we had Okay, that's maybe an unawfy way to see it.
Speaker 10: It's not I endore it.
Speaker 1: That's are lots of pott of the kid.
Speaker 2: Isn't it If you leave our suffocate exactly, you're the waving at the airlock, or as other people call it, the front door.
Speaker 11: We had to get new school s is yesterday and in our suburb we go to the same shoe shop.
Speaker 1: We know you where you go to the Ancho section of came Up.
Speaker 10: We go to our local shoees.
Speaker 11: Actually, they're a beautiful family business and we've been taking her there since she could walk, since she was a toddler.
Speaker 10: So they know it's it's that's so.
Speaker 1: Cool, so lovely, and tell me there's Patsy. They're still using that metallic.
Speaker 6: Thing, yes, the old slide.
Speaker 1: I also get so nervous as they're young and using that thing.
Speaker 10: You think, oh god, I got to cut my foot off when you were little.
Speaker 6: At what are they doing with that?
Speaker 11: Anyway, we walked in, they said, oh, hi, Audrey. Anyway, the man that owns the shop just said something that really took me for six inches. I wasn't prepared for it. It was just an innocent comment. And he goes, oh, what year this year? And she goes year nine and he said, well, you know, this will be your last pair of school shoes.
Speaker 1: Unless you've had a procedure done where you're not letting her feet.
Speaker 2: Grow anymore, be at least another two or three pairs.
Speaker 1: No, Care's feet have only stopped growing in year night.
Speaker 10: Well, the last pair have lasted like four or five years.
Speaker 1: Because you made it.
Speaker 2: You've probably got toes peeking out the top of Them's.
Speaker 6: Not that bad.
Speaker 1: She will grow, she will.
Speaker 11: Girls don't boys do.
Speaker 1: Getting this information from girls. Don't stop growing.
Speaker 2: The two daughters they did not. There were no more shoes from year nine. There's loads more.
Speaker 11: She's already like a size eight going into ladies.
Speaker 5: Not even if they fit, the soul would wear down to we.
Speaker 2: Also not just that you have to whenever you buy the school shoes. It wasn't how quickly they grow out of them. It's the scuff factor. Order myself. Pick your fee, especially about being an empty nesss. I don't need to say that to anymore. But sometimes I see kids dragging their feet games. Dad and mom and dad are going to see that.
Speaker 1: Pick your feet up, I'll mate.
Speaker 11: But it's a little bit, and you'll you'll probably condemn me for this, but it's almost like when you're grieving for someone right and someone will say something.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'll be honest. These are the shittiest years.
Speaker 11: I just like fearing you twelve and then flying the coop, and yesterday it was like another nail oh no.
Speaker 1: Another her feet is something growing.
Speaker 11: It's like last, I'm ready for the last you've got.
Speaker 2: Just all you have is now. Just enjoy the ride now. And it's not like it ends when they leave.
Speaker 1: No, trust me.
Speaker 2: The computer game of being a parent just because actually I find more complicated, more complex, just as expensive.
Speaker 1: Probably never ends.
Speaker 2: So it's not like it ever ends, and nor should it. It's just a different And also, you got all this year, You've got another couple more.
Speaker 1: Years, and I don't wish it.
Speaker 11: I love packing your lunches, and I think mostly because I've never been there in the morning for it, because I've always been at work, best.
Speaker 2: Part of this job, worst time of the day. Those kids are horrendous. I've done it many ten times well at the school run because I've done breakfast ready for so long and I literally would just get home after just doing the drop off.
Speaker 1: And be like, I don't know how she does it. It's going to take me six hours to go back and get them. How how can people live like this? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 11: My husband does an amazing job and I'll probably get the better end of it.
Speaker 2: It's like being in the Special Forces in terms of just the insurgency.
Speaker 1: You have to deal with. Why are we getting in the car so early? Don't drop his hair? That's see you an orc and the elephant. Dad. I know he.
Speaker 11: Cops it every morning. He cops it every morning. He does a great job. So but I'm not ready for the last.
Speaker 2: How do you think he would have got on if you've been doing the school and all the years. How do you think he can speak?
Speaker 10: Shocking? Two women? No, absolutely shocking.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wish they've been a flannel in my I'm outnumbered in my house right. My life's the better for it, Okay, But honestly, if there was a flying of all those three strong sisters, you got to my two daughters and my wife as well. Sometimes it scares me that energy. I just go and hide in my own house. Suddenly the argument was stopped and I just hed someone going, where is that?
Speaker 1: I got to come out from under this bed right now.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I'm going through that war that you've been living through for all your parental life. My wife and three year old daughter already having that mum and daughter war. Do you know I was talking to my nineteen year old daughter Lois yesterday and she was sometimes they say stuff that's so wise, So she goes, do you know what, I think you're a better person because you've had daughters.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you mean that as a burn or that I was a monster before you guys came along.
Speaker 1: But yeah, thanks for saying that, she goes, I think it humbles you. I said, yeah, go for that. It's humble. Maybe too come constantly.
Speaker 2: If you mean on my knees sometimes begging for mercy, then yes, let's call that humbly. I think it might actually start a dad sort of survivors group this year called girl Dads.
Speaker 10: My husband would.
Speaker 2: Struggling us mainly just drinking beer and maybe at the end of men talking about it and the next day going I can't remember what he said, actually we had too many beers. I might seriously start doing that. If anyone is interested in joining my group for fellow girl dads. It's the greatest, greatest joy in my life. And I say someone it, I've been very lucky in my life. Is still a big adventure, but there's no great joy for me there being a girl dad. And it's been a dad anyway. It's the best thing in the world. All right, So small thing, big joy, small.
Speaker 1: Joy.
Speaker 2: Okay, On on Thursday we do small thing, big joy. There are no small things. They give you so much joy when you think about it.
Speaker 1: What's it for you?
Speaker 11: Patsy went out for lunch with a girlfriend yesterday. I just felt had a hankering for a Coca Cola falls drength. I thought, let's leave.
Speaker 2: It must be a full strength somewhere in the world right now to go with Walker. Yeah, yeah, full strength Bundy and full strength coat.
Speaker 11: And they served it in an old fashioned glass like glass bottle streak from the middle of bottle.
Speaker 10: I swear it tastes different.
Speaker 11: It tastes so much better does Growing up, we never had plastic, you know. Initially there was no soft ring in plastic bottles. It was all glass bottles and we'd recycle them for like five cents of bottle microplastics.
Speaker 1: It really wasn't Everything was glass. And it just.
Speaker 10: Comes colder and icier and tastier. I don't know what it is. It's like a different recipe.
Speaker 1: It stays cold too. Yes, yeah, you're right, Alex. What's it for you?
Speaker 13: You know, when you get water caught in your ear and you just can't get it out. After you've been for a swim and you're trying to do the head thing, and then finally, like at night when you lie down to go to sleep, it finally comes out happening.
Speaker 1: But the freedom you feel pour k hearing is back a release that's a different from from a blockage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as we tells Bonnie, now what's the small thing big joy for you?
Speaker 1: Behind?
Speaker 5: When you're at the supermarket you don't have a coin for the trolley, but then you spy a free range lone wolf trolley separated from them.
Speaker 1: That's very very very rare.
Speaker 6: It's like you've won the lottery. I don't have to rush back to the car. You grab it.
Speaker 1: Why they change them all up? Rio? How many are they losing a year? Right? You don't get me. Stay making billions and let us if we want a trolley. I want a trolley, deserve a trolley.
Speaker 10: I'll bring it back some dit. They're expensive those things. So it's a block of cheese really like a thousand dollars each.
Speaker 1: Yes, you just make stuff up.
Speaker 10: The love God.
Speaker 11: My husband used to be markets and they are very expensive. People, you know, make them into barbecues out my end of town and.
Speaker 2: Everything make a barbecue.
Speaker 1: You don't live in the Bronx of Australia.
Speaker 10: They use the wheels for something else. They pull them apart. Really, we're the fortune, That's why they do it.
Speaker 1: In the Great Depression on Road.
Speaker 2: Fury Road is actually a documentary about Pat's neighborhood, The Coldest out.
Speaker 3: There The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you'd like me to be calling you and paying your bills, head to the worst sounding website ever the Gold Websites dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, Nike.
Speaker 2: You're listening Disney Magic Kingdom The Magic Kingdom website dot com, dodau.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you got that one? Hey, Phil Night? Why have you got the Nike website dot com? Today? It was right there staring in the face, Christian. A small thing, big joy for me.
Speaker 2: Freshly clean car with the tank full of petrol is a great feeling, Adrian. I know exactly what you mean. I think when I fill the car up it's like I've given my car a three course dinner and it's rubbing its tummy, going thank.
Speaker 1: You, master, small thing bgjoy.
Speaker 2: When I put the gets on and then walk away, get distracted my housework stuff, then come back to the kitchen and my husband has made me a fresh cup of tea. A Christian, small thing, big joy. It just happened real time. Listening to the show. I finished parking right as the song finished. I never thought about that happok to Troy listening to the show right now in wa Small thing, big joy, no looping today on the iHeart They're loving days behind us now, Troy, Christian. Small thing, big joy for me is walking to the tram or bus or train at the perfect time where you literally arrive at the same time as the tram train bus and it's.
Speaker 1: You're in sync.
Speaker 5: Yes you're moving and you don't have to do that embarrassing jog.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: There's no way Pats is right. I mean, what do you talk about. There's so much there is it's about the news, or oh it's about the shopping trolley. There's no way it's a thousand dollars for a shopping trolley.
Speaker 10: It's up there.
Speaker 11: Look there has found out they're eighty dollars.
Speaker 1: It's actually down there.
Speaker 10: Absolutely not.
Speaker 11: That might be one of the baskets. There's got to be someone listening. It's across Australia that's in supermarkets that can tell us how much trolley.
Speaker 6: The Internet said three hundred max eighty.
Speaker 2: So what are you, Pats and I age? You just said the Internet says that's what people like us say. Believe you're in your thirties and you're going listen, you're start age up, go down, young fellow Christian. If a trolley it's worth one thousand dollars, it doesn't make sense that a one dollar coin stops the theft. Okay, because you're still nine hundred and ninety nine dollars quits.
Speaker 3: In the Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 6: You've got bills you need to pay to.
Speaker 14: Make a Christian pay them every day in bee in utilities or your Hamsters bettinary fee.
Speaker 2: You've got bills, Okay, I'm paying your bills for the next couple of weeks. Head to the Gold website dot com dot au and I could be calling you and paying your bill. No dumb quiz or anything like that. I simply call you and pay your bill. Head to the goldwebsite dot com dot au. Let's call Ash right now.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, was that Ash? I'm calling to pay your emergency vet Bill, what is it?
Speaker 1: Cat dot parrots?
Speaker 8: It's my dog. Yes, we had a bit of an emergency situation.
Speaker 1: It's a dog. Okay, yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 8: Okay, It's okay. Now we're all a little bit startled. So what happened was, I've got rat traps up on the.
Speaker 1: Fence, and you've got rats on the fence. Is a big story.
Speaker 2: The rats are now on the fence, on the fence. Once they get on the fence, they're at your height.
Speaker 1: They then go for your heads running. That's right now. So did the rats attack the dog.
Speaker 8: So well, the dog was trying to free the rat.
Speaker 1: Oh, bless him. A kind dog, kind dog like that. What kind of breede?
Speaker 8: No, he's actually a fox terrier cross Pomeranium. So we call him the foxy Palm.
Speaker 1: Ye, I like it.
Speaker 8: That's where I get I thought so. So, yes, he he jumped up to the rat traps are the clamps, and so he jumped up and there was a lot of squealing going on from the rat and barking going on, and I'm screened the dog. Yes, everyone, everyone, Everyone was barking, yeah, everyone everyone, yep. And then my dog pulled it down off the fence and pushed the clamp to free the round.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but then the dog took his place.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, and the rat scratched my dog's eye in gratitude is yes, yes, so yeah, my dog immediately regretted being kind in that moment. And then yeah, it was an emergency vet visit and he had to have some fluid and his eye flushed. And yes, very expensive.
Speaker 1: How much is the VAT bill.
Speaker 8: Exercise four hundred and ninety six dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, would it hurt the rats to maybe chip in for this?
Speaker 2: Get up there on that ladder now you're five to two and have a word and on the top of that ladder, and so this goes, this.
Speaker 1: Isn't on chip in or something.
Speaker 8: I'll give him some free food.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's how much is the vet bill for the rat? Four four ninety six. Let's round that up to eight hundred.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you've been to a lot.
Speaker 8: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a dog owner and when they get hurt, it really does.
Speaker 1: It unsettles you. You get so wide about it and mean so much.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: What is the name of this rat loving dog? His name is Vincent.
Speaker 2: In my mind has now gone eye patch and he's like he's becomes sworn enemies of the rat communities living on top of this fence.
Speaker 8: Yes, he's been hunting the fence line ever see.
Speaker 1: For we wants Rats. That's on me.
Speaker 2: Well, what a great story of Vincent the loving dog. Let me pay your bill. Head to the gold website dot com dot au send me your bill. I could be calling you.
Speaker 3: In pain, Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Christ And I want to say that I was so pissed off when I heard you were coming and replacing Jones Amanda in Sydney. You're welcome Sydney. I wasn't even going to give you a go, but I have and now I love your show. And that's some journey we've been on and just a couple of shows from eight to New fan and but I get it, and thank you very much for being part of the show. Over the next couple of months, we are going to be doing I don't want to clap my hands. I a teacher on the first day of time. Hey kids, please call me Chris. But for the next couple of months, we are going to be taking the show on the road. We plan to come to every city that we're live in and meet up there as well. I will be giving dates next week. I am coming to Sydney in a couple of weeks time and I will be doing some meetups there. The other thing I really want to do as well. Obviously, for the last week and a half we've been doing big stuff every day with the Australian Open, and we've been doing stuff for them for the last couple of years. Grand Prix is here next month. It is huge. It's going to be the biggest one ever. And I think, just hearing how much people love shopping trolleys, we really have to do a shopping trolley Grand Prix. Oh yes, actual supermarket trolleys. They're all wonky. You ever got one that goes straight? They don't make them like that, so you're all gonna be wonky, and it's whoever's on the podium finished, who's the wonky winner. They should actually do the entire lap of a park, would that even say?
Speaker 1: With those wonky Grand Prixs?
Speaker 2: And if you get it off the track instant of qualification, yeah, you've got to keep it on there as well. So I don't know what they're like the Grand Prix about letting people just have access to the court, really chilling, chilled up for grabs, something that's something like that, and imagine. All right, so let's tell you about the Cabanathon. Last Friday on the show, we were giving away Christian O'Connell's show branded beach cabanners.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the demand of this was huge.
Speaker 2: We had so many people calling in all weeken of the long weekend, as well tons of emails, and I'm still getting them. People begging for these cabaners. So I thought, is there anything else we can do on these cambanners? Maybe as we're into the second week of this new national radio show, this to me is the kind of test of the strength of the team that we have now around this big country. So Josh, who works on the show, who's a lovely guy. In about two hours he's flying to the Gold Coast. The dream is to with your general City and Kindness deal listeners that you move a cabaner. He's sort of seen do you still love me? And new fan out you move to Jones your man to do this, You move a cabana from There's no there's no reward in this, oh, I said, and the honor I've taken by in the cabanathon. You move the Cabaner from the Gold Coast down to Sydney, to Sydney, to Melbourne, to Melbourne to Adelaide, Adelaide to Perth.
Speaker 1: It's one giant, trustful.
Speaker 12: And now we'll move five thousand days too fat shape from door to door and move mis cabana cross state and.
Speaker 1: Even gross than null. That's the plan, that's the mission.
Speaker 2: Can you help us out, Jazz can She's gonna be waiting today at the Gold Coast to receive the cabana. Then if it all goes to plan, kayden is it listener? Rowena who is picking it up from Jazz tomorrow Gold Coast and driving their towns to Sydney.
Speaker 7: Rowena has changed plans. Oh, she's leaving today because she wants to get ahead and make sure that it makes it to Sydney.
Speaker 1: You're kidding. She's doing that for us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's doing that for us.
Speaker 7: So she's going to day early.
Speaker 2: Generally touched by that to change your plans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So she and Jazz are going to meet at a location called Hot Tomato, which is a sister radio.
Speaker 2: Station to us at that radio station. Someone who used to work here runs it. It's a massive radio station. Hot Tomato have always said, there's job for me. If I'm ready to retire to go and work up there, I'd always have that in my back pocket. It's a national gig. Does it work out, don't worry about me. I'm coming to the Hot Tomato.
Speaker 5: If the Cavada doesn't make it to Birth Christians on the Big Tea.
Speaker 7: So they're going to meet there at about one pm this afternoon, and then she's going to drive it from there to Sydney.
Speaker 1: You must how wan the drive is that.
Speaker 7: It's about nine hours I think. And also she's going to stop at the Big Banana and the Big Pineapple take a photo with it.
Speaker 1: Of course, this is brilliant.
Speaker 2: And then next week we then need to work out who gets it from Sydney.
Speaker 7: Yes, we need someone from Sydney to Melbourne. And you can stop along the way like it could be.
Speaker 10: In the middle right of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to have to.
Speaker 2: Do the full treat.
Speaker 7: We just need to move it slowly closely to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Every k is a k now, So Josh is at the airport right now and he's leaving in about an hour's time, and for some reason, and producer Keatin just told him not to come in today and just get the airport half seven to record content. And I was really, sortainly, what content you're going to find a domestic terminal of an airport. People tiet hanging around at mackets, smashing nuggets, and there's some mumbly from a radio saying.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I said to me, listen, why are they just going to people? What are they up to? And where are they going? Guess what? Josh is such a likable guy. He's such a nice guy. People have been talking to him.
Speaker 6: What's your name?
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm Belinda.
Speaker 6: Do you listen to the Christian Colasure?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 16: I found listening to it this morning and I heard a lovely lady who in the tennis final tickets.
Speaker 10: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: Do you like Cabana's I do.
Speaker 16: I've got a pink and white striped one.
Speaker 6: Would you use a Christian o'clin Cabana?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: And where are you going?
Speaker 16: I'm going to the Gold Coast. We just bought an apartment up there. We're going to stay in our new apartment. So very exciting. Oh, go and get our boys from Brizzy. They've been in South America.
Speaker 2: Notice what way come first? Boy, he's been traveling to a foreign country. But the new apartment Mumbland is really excited about. And Josh also found a talk about.
Speaker 1: Listener, where are you going?
Speaker 5: We're going off to Marutador and what's happening there.
Speaker 16: We'll pick up our car and driving down to Hastings Point on New South Wales.
Speaker 6: Do you listen to the Christianer Collins show?
Speaker 1: Guess what she said?
Speaker 3: No, don't, No, we're from Bunderberg.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 12: Do you have any transistor radio or any other radio out that way?
Speaker 10: Yes there is, but let's ABC we listened to.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's all right, rivals. Would a caban attempt you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 2: Once a month we just send Josh to an airport around Australia and he just chats to people there.
Speaker 6: You can't even buy all this.
Speaker 1: Josh is there right now? Goosh, well done and getting those.
Speaker 11: No worries, guys.
Speaker 8: We have got the cavana through security.
Speaker 1: It's official.
Speaker 2: Well now I hear you've taken it out of the box so it could spring open at any moment. Dropping out of one of the overhead lockers and just open up.
Speaker 1: It's like ghost definitely.
Speaker 9: I mean it's such a beautiful electric yellow.
Speaker 8: I just want people to see it, right, like, everyone's going to see this color?
Speaker 2: And what are you doing until the next hour before you have to board? What e's the content on you there to get?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely well.
Speaker 8: I think it's a good way to be on the campaign trail of win listeners one by one, so.
Speaker 1: One in an hour, this is right. I won't be on air after Easter.
Speaker 6: Contenders who likes the Christian coliser?
Speaker 12: Have they heard it?
Speaker 14: They they?
Speaker 8: What do they feel about cabanas?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, carry on your good work and have a safe light Josh as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right, take care mate.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show, Vodka.
Speaker 2: Christian on tomorrow show, can you get Alex to read out tennis players' names foreign tennis players names as quickly as he can? I thought he was slowing down? Then can you blame him?
Speaker 1: It's a lot, all right, let's try it tomorrow, challenge accept it? All right?
Speaker 2: We see what's you gonna do for a peeb right now? On The Christian O'Connell Show on Gold blimey, we are late, my lord, I just saw normally it's ten minutes earlier.
Speaker 1: What we do.
Speaker 3: My work?
Speaker 2: Thank you very no, no, no, all right, today's time waste on National Travel Day. Up for grabs, Gold Class group pass, check out movies at the moment, Outs, Marty Supreme, Off to go and see song Sung, Blue Tonight, Avatar, also fire and Ash. Top five most visited landmarks in the world. Oh, other than the Big Banana, tell number two, Great Wall of number five, Statue of Liberty Team doing very well. Number four.
Speaker 1: What do you think it is? Number one?
Speaker 10: Tower of London.
Speaker 5: No Pyramids of Geezer, no Ty Square.
Speaker 2: I wonder if this data was collected a while ago. I was wondering whether the people's appetite to go traveling to America this year right now is quite the same.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: Travel movies, travel movies, surround the Time, Wister text yours two O four seven five three one O four three travel movies, No carry on for old men.
Speaker 1: The hurts Locker, A jet Star is born? What a star?
Speaker 6: Yes, we love jet Star.
Speaker 2: Jurassic Parking Ride, what's that? E?
Speaker 1: T extra legrum? And uh, what's that.
Speaker 2: Crouching Tiger he didn't carry. I'll put that straight in the bin file that one.
Speaker 1: There. At least we're not late. Wait, we're really late. Real Maybe travel movies.
Speaker 6: I wish I had been Buffet, The Vampire Slayer.
Speaker 1: Oh, very good, Gold.
Speaker 5: Shanegri Lala Land, Silver and The Curious Case of Big Benjamin Button, Big Ben Somewhere You Travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I just waiting for when the comedy was going to turn up. All right, that's a bronze.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time wasted today. We're looking for your travel movies. Send them in seventy five three one oh four three best in show this morning? You and three mates after the cinema Gold Class. Are you ready to mark?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well's up? Oh brother, are we there yet? Gold's Nathan well done?
Speaker 2: Poker quantas Oh that is gold plus, Top end of Town. That's very good, Ice lug Age, Silver.
Speaker 1: Gone in sixty seconds. That's gold.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's one thing my wife and I want to do this year. It's that train trip. You should heard Alice Springs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't know if anyone's done it can tell me what's it looks incredible conn Airbnb Silver, me myself an Island Gold, Sisterhood of the Traveling Cabannas dol the Garbo.
Speaker 1: Is that about our Josh Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Quantus Leap Yes Silver, The Curious Suitcase of Benjamin butter Tom well done, very good, three men and a little lazy to leave the hotel room Bronze Pirates of the Royal Caribbean Gold.
Speaker 1: Is so specific, I love Darren, that's great.
Speaker 2: The hurt Overhead Locker Ah Silver op and Flyer Bronze.
Speaker 1: The Hills have her eyes on an upgrade silver mark. I thought that was a gold.
Speaker 2: Barley and Me gold Eat Prey layover a silver flight Center of the Navigator Gold.
Speaker 1: All right, who is best and shows some great ones today? Poker quantas Yeah yeah, the first one. You didn't put your name on it.
Speaker 2: Please we need it to time waste to put your name on them as well, so we can thank you and give you the gold, silver bronze as you deserve.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Part two of our Australian version of the Phonetic Alphabet on tomorrow. Show will also have the last ticket to go to the finals this weekend of the Australian Open
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast