Speaker 1: Welcome to them.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connel Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: It's almost time, Jack, Do you know what very sad to see? I love granola pots over there? When you buy one hundred strangers of granola pot, it is rude to leave those.
Speaker 2: Please take that on the way out, guys. I thought it would be the first thing to go.
Speaker 4: And I'm sad to see some fritz keewers still on tables. One eh, everybody tuck in before someone nicks.
Speaker 3: It, and please enjoy that complimentary tap water on this show, right, are we ready for the big main event?
Speaker 2: This is what it's all been about, Huggy?
Speaker 3: Can we turn this pub in Richmond of the London tavern into a bar in Barley?
Speaker 2: Can you guys do that?
Speaker 3: You need a bit of noise, a bit hubbub already Huggy this week is He got more and more nervous and start to drop his backside all over the station. He started to say, oh, and it's very noisy in the bar, so we need a bit of energy, a bit of a noise. So I'm gonna bring Huggy out in a minute, and he's going to do his version with this amazing house band, the Kidney Stones.
Speaker 2: Are we ready?
Speaker 3: This is the last song from us this year. No better person to sing a sound than our man, Huggy. Are we ready?
Speaker 2: All right? So Huggy is the ultimate showman.
Speaker 3: Freddie Mercury might be dead, but he left behind go with me. He left behind his boss and Osprey Huggy.
Speaker 2: I know. Are we ready for Huggy? All right?
Speaker 3: Let's start Hagy Hagy Hagy Hagy, Hagy, Hogy, Hogy, Hogy.
Speaker 5: Hogy, Hogy, Hogy, Hogy, Hogy.
Speaker 2: Ho Hogy the man himself.
Speaker 6: A big shout out to the Bamboo Barren Grill in South Kerna.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, guys. You gotta join it, Ernie.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Jesse as a friend, yeah, I know he has been a good friend of mine, Lily.
Speaker 3: Something's changed that it'd hard to define.
Speaker 6: Jesse's got himself a girl, and I want to make of mind.
Speaker 7: I dip watching him with those eyes, and she's loving him with that body.
Speaker 2: I just know it.
Speaker 7: And he's holding her in his knoves late late at night.
Speaker 2: Jesse's girl. I wish that I had Jesse's girl.
Speaker 4: We tell a woman like that, I'll play along with the char that doesn't seem to be a reason to change.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel so dirty when they start talking cute. I want to tell her that I love But the point is probably moon cause she's.
Speaker 7: Watching him with those eyes and she's loving him with that body.
Speaker 1: I just going and he's holding her in his arms late late at night. No, I wish that I had just see his down. I was then I had just see his down. We can find a woman like that like just his down. I was then I had just see his girl. We can't a finder woman.
Speaker 5: We can a finder.
Speaker 2: Woman like that mount hair guitar. Everybody on your feet and.
Speaker 8: Put the hair guitar well, looking me all the time, wondering what she don't see in me.
Speaker 2: I've been funny, I'll be cool.
Speaker 5: Lies.
Speaker 2: Ain't that the way of supposed stupid?
Speaker 7: Tell me were Californa a woman like that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I wish that I had just seen it down. I wish that I had to see gol. We can't find out a woman like that by just see his dol.
Speaker 7: I wish that I had just see his dom.
Speaker 2: I want to want to see stale.
Speaker 5: Wow, wow, wait.
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 5: Was that.
Speaker 3: Standing ovation and rightly so standing ovation in the pub for.
Speaker 2: The great Huggy.
Speaker 3: Incredible seats here in the London tables.
Speaker 2: Tables are gone over. That was amazing.
Speaker 3: Huggy, come come back on stage, Come back on. Take a bow Huggy everyone, folks. That is why he has this photo behind that bar in Balni.
Speaker 2: You really are as good as you said. You were. Well done.
Speaker 8: I've never played with the stands before, so this is kind of cool. I supported Phil Cullens and give it up for Huggy.
Speaker 3: Great more, Huggy, well done?
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 4: Someone take a photo of that man and put it behind the bar of the London tavern.
Speaker 2: Damn right Jack? All right?
Speaker 3: That is the end of the show, and not just on this Friday, but it's the end of the show this year.
Speaker 2: Guys. Have you enjoyed this morning?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 3: That might be a little bit more there. Thank you very much, listen to the show, not just everybody here, but wherever you're listening right now. Thank you so much. It has been an extraordinary year. But to have this where we could all get together, have a laugh and do whatever the last hour was all about. If you had told me four years ago and I was getting ready to emigrate, it would end up on a Friday like this and I've gone do you know what I won't bother? No, I've loved it. It is honestly this year you've given me, Jack and Pat so much. Listen to show, the calls, the emails. You always up for whatever Shenanigan's We are even if we ask you to cover a single pub at eight o'clock on a Friday morning, pretend to be Kermit meat Loaf. So thank you very much everything you give us on the show. You know, we really do make the show with you guys, and it was really really important to us that we could get some of you here to do this this morning.
Speaker 2: So from me, Jack and Pats, nothing but thank you and we will be back in the new year.
Speaker 3: Have a great christ Just before we go, Before we go, where is Scott? Scott jump on Jackie's microphone, the brilliant band leader. Scott, Please introduce and tell us what the name of your actual band is because there will be built listening. They want to hire you, guys.
Speaker 9: They're outstanding even after that year, so we're called who said what?
Speaker 2: So I'm around the blog? Got THEO on bass.
Speaker 9: Chris on guitar, Frank on drums, and Runni's on guitar as well, so and a.
Speaker 2: Big round the bourse.
Speaker 3: So Scott who works so hard, stepped up what two or three weeks ago to make happen?
Speaker 2: Where can they find out more to hire you guys?
Speaker 9: I jump on our Facebook page. Who said what corporate cover band? So we're all over the place, so get us.
Speaker 2: Up there are you kigging this weekend?
Speaker 9: We're probably gonna have this weekend off after that, but we're heading heading into our Christmas. We're lining up some gigs in New Year's Eve darrebn arsl so jumping our Facebook page. All the tickets are there, so thanks for having us.
Speaker 3: Awesome guys, thank you very much, have been such a great live crowd this morning. Jack post everyone take about Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: In the world. Where's Patsy? Bring Patsy here?
Speaker 3: Patsy the secret weapon of the show from all of us. Have a great Christmas. Here's to a better next year as well. Bye, Bye
Speaker 1: A brighter you're listening to The Christian O Carl's Show podcast.