Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: Totally cut it out.
Speaker 3: Don't call me one bo. Where your husbands don't get it, this show gets it.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three, Show one two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jackie Boy, Morning guys, Good morning Pats, Morning boys.
Speaker 3: Last night the three of us took a load of you guys listened to the show for doing drinks and then dropped them off Tina the Tina Turner Musical at Princess Setta last night. What a lovely night it was. There was Yeah, fantastic, I would say in twenty six years of doing various events and that I think that was one of the nicer ones. Going somewhere that wasn't a pub.
Speaker 4: It was the nicest place the show's ever been. Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it will be telling about what we're saying. Normally were in cheap rooms above a pub or at the back of a pub dicky carpet. Yeah, and it gets a bit larry and feisty because you're in a pub and there's a free bar. Was last night because it was at a Lamaridian and so it was a very You know what made a difference was telling of this muted lighting. There'll be a lot less trouble in the world if we could have muted lighting and everywhere, all public places could have muted lighting because it makes you behave in a better way. I know. It's even the conversation level last night. No one was yelling or shouting apart from producer Kaidan. Also, some of that food that we paid an i watering amount for, did you see there literally was a small kind of fistful of fish and chip.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was three fries. I kind of your mind.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it was even three. But there was high drama last night. A baby was born, There was you, You and Rio. You guys were talking.
Speaker 4: To This is mid conversation. So Zara was one of the winners who came along with us. You might remember from last week she was a tap dancing seagull at high school. Love for Girls took her to Tina Turner last night. But she is a midwife and was on call and so while we're midway through a conversation, she gets a message and says, I have to go. Someone's having a baby down at the Royal Women's I have to go. Maybe I'll get back for the show. I don't know. And she took off and I think the baby's.
Speaker 3: Born em from my mum. She was never with the mum last night and the baby was born at nine o two pm last night. The baby's being They call the baby Marigold Goldie for sure. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Apped for the station. Yes, which who will be proud?
Speaker 3: Yes, you will be.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian Good Morning. My name is Ross Panther. Uh, you know, we must get back into people with animal surnames. And actually his email address, right, so you're called Ross Panther. That is your email address. He's a Ross Panther at hotmail. What a name, Ross Panther. It spelled the zachtly as that should be as well. Ross Panther is a great name. All right. So you've got some more detail about the The mom and daughter met yesterday at the drinks thing we were hosting before taking people to go and see Tina Turn the musical. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we're at a beautiful dinner in the city on Burke Street, just right around the corner from the Princess Theater.
Speaker 3: By the way, so this venue room was really nice. I just thought that whole venue was for us and the listeners, right because it looked that way. You know, there's about fifty people there. I didn't realize there were other people. Nothing to do with it having a Wednesday night dinner.
Speaker 4: There was six tables on the side.
Speaker 3: We were so irritated. There was like noise, kerfuffle and like an area for like photos, a selfie booth, wigs if you were trying to have a little cheeky dinner there.
Speaker 4: You know, player playing Tina Turner songs, which is great for go to the Tina.
Speaker 3: If you're going to hire a piano player, have him a level above you.
Speaker 4: That was strange where you can't hear.
Speaker 5: Him well to move as you go into the just chuck it down the stairs reassimbilly. But why haven't they so actually as you went into a reception this hotel, he was playing. And then then we had to go downstairs her basement where you could barely hear this poor guy.
Speaker 4: If you ask everyone in to talk, you can go. I think he's playing.
Speaker 3: No tinkling up up upstairs. And then as as we were left, come back up the stairs he starts to play again. I felt so sorry for him. So yeah, you it was. Carrie was the mom, and then Zarah was the daughter, who is a trainee duler.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's a mid training to be a midwife. She had come straight from the hospital where she said she almost missed everything altogether, missed the show, miss coming to dinner with us. But she was telling the patient, her pregnant lady, that she won tickets through Gold and was going to the teen and turning musical. And the woman said, oh my god, I'm the biggest fan of Gold. Look at my birthing playlist, and sure enough, she showed it to her and it's called Gold Hits and she had hall of notes Bonnie Tyler Cole players, all the songs you play on the stession. The pregnant lady saying to it, you got to go to the show. Oh my god, what it wants a little lifetime.
Speaker 3: Opportition, should be a TV for our show.
Speaker 4: Go to the show. So she did. She left. She had her scrubs in her handbag to change back into if she needed to go. Was hoping to make the whole show, but the pregnancy, the labor moved way quicker than she thought, so halfway through the dinner she got a text to say I've got to go back. Still had time to take a selfie with Rio and I, but then shot out of there. Also, it was great to see her meet Rio and go can I ask are you cash man?
Speaker 3: Wow? Wow real wow huge, you've arrived my friend. Yeah, this is on the mum Kerry whose daughter was the is the training midwife? Sent this to me last night at twelve thirty am. I three mother interested to know, just picked up Zoey and the hospital they've called the baby Marigold Goldie for short born at nine o two pm. What are the chances of having that name? Perhaps it was the gold playlist to an aspired with the mom and dad and there but it went very well. Thank you very much. Thanks for so much that everyone who came along last night as well. It's lovely to meet everyone.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Patsy, what is this? If this isn't browned a Jurassic part is that t Rex?
Speaker 2: It's t Chris.
Speaker 6: I was trying to watch my shows the other night and he insisted on having a bag of crisps and was he not intentionally trying to annoy me.
Speaker 3: This is so loud. I know, a small army marching rather than one man munching.
Speaker 6: I said, you must you do that when my shows are on, like I have such a small amount of time.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that isn't a it's a hostile move to do that, because everyone knows if you han't christ that Chips, it's really noisy. It's like when you go to the cinema and someone does that. It's very, very noisy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's three TV's in the house. Go and watch it somewhere else, not where I am.
Speaker 2: It's my space.
Speaker 3: That would you'd have to pause the show and go Really, I.
Speaker 2: Said, no, can you move into another room?
Speaker 4: Please watch it from outside through the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what were you watching?
Speaker 6: I was watching and catching up on Handmaids again because luck you know, I've seen it two or three times before the next series comes in.
Speaker 3: More show.
Speaker 4: It's a good show, but I love it.
Speaker 3: For the last five I've been living in the Handmaid's tal the dystopian breakfast show with Patsy. And also, this is not the soundtrack to Handmaids. It's a dark oat show anyway. Chris is lucky you didn't go for him.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: To take on the show we're talking about, tell us in one story, how strict your parents were? Good Morning to Rachel Christian. When I was younger, we'd have dinner. My parents would then make me and my sister sit down on the sofa for an hour before going back out to play to digest our food. Did you ever remember that one as well? You weren't allowed to go swimming and having a sandwich or even a light snack. I don't what they thought.
Speaker 6: You just get a stitch and drown for like half an hour, and all the other kids that you're getting back in the pool, I said, Mom, come on, half an hour.
Speaker 3: Felt like a you going to let that sandwich digest? Chris, My parents would make us sit down on the sofa before going back out to play. We'd have to just sit on the sofa watching our friends playing Kirby from the living room window having heaps of fun while we just sat there watching them for a whole hour. That's almost like a torture, to be honest, to do that min good mine, good mining, good mining, do you okay? Coming up next in the Good Morning Minute, this is where we say good morning too, and many of you as possible in one minute. So whenever you are right now listening to the show, text me on four seventy five three one oh four three. Today's your name? Where you are and what are you up to right now? Four seventy five three one o four three? What's your name? Where are you and what are you up to right now? And we said good morning.
Speaker 1: Next the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, My parents are so street. We got walked out of the cinema midway through Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom because something. There was a scene with skulls. Oh wow, closure kids, we're going right now.
Speaker 4: I think there's skulls on the posters. My dad should have done it.
Speaker 3: Bit more work. That is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Good good, mine, good mining, good morning.
Speaker 3: Do you now to look out the window from where we are the radio station in Richmond, It looks like a nice, beautiful sunny morning. Is today going to be a nice day, Patty be to saved.
Speaker 6: Lots of heavy rain, maybe a feather storm, but it's very warm like top of twenty seven time tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But yeah, lots of rain, so get your washing out.
Speaker 4: I can get your washing in well.
Speaker 2: No, but if you get it out now, Jacket'll drive.
Speaker 4: Before this happened, What time shall we bring it in?
Speaker 2: I reckon too again to be honest.
Speaker 3: I was just looking for like top line facts about it to get through the bed. Now, wash it in the rain down to the creek, dry and then bring it back in. Good morning, till we're doing a good morning minute when we say good morning, too many of you as possible. Good morning to Lauren and Frankston. Lauren is when the people came last night.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Laura.
Speaker 3: Lauren has been a burned nurse for twenty two years. She's one of the most senior burns nurs in Victoria. Christian We loved coming to meet you all last night, and the Tina Turner musical You're Right was absolutely amazing. Lauren, Thank you very much, love you meeting you last sight for anything you do as well. Ross in Werribee hard at work squashing rubbish. Good morning, Ross, I.
Speaker 2: Wonder if he's got some of our rubbish down there, good chairs.
Speaker 3: You want to give him some more details of what to look out for your rubbish.
Speaker 4: Rubbish of the stars, Pats.
Speaker 3: Do you know all right? One of my favorite things when it's like bindei and it's the recycling, is breaking down boxes. I'm very good at I know whether it's a guy thing in our TNA. But my daughter they had a box and she I heard My wife said, Oh, don't worry about that. Your dad loves doing that. Don't He hasn't got much these days. Don't take away his boxes. He loves breaking down boxes.
Speaker 4: You've already planned it, put it back together for it.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, good morning to Dan Yeller and Pete at work. They run a greyhound adoption program. They're going to pick up a cup of new greyhounds today. Well done, guys. And one morning. Good morning to Zara now going back to work for her actual shift as a nurse. This is the training midwife. Yes, when you hear about this, don't you realize what an easy we have.
Speaker 2: That's someone who really loves their job.
Speaker 3: You don't admitted like that? Do you woin a number? What's it like the other side? Pera's he's just in it for the awards. This is come on into rob whereby south he at a north southeast.
Speaker 2: And where Yeah, that's market Garden territory.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, is it nice?
Speaker 4: Where it beautiful?
Speaker 2: Beautiful? Bees?
Speaker 3: Morning Rob, Hey, Rob, He's currently six meters off the ground welding beams. Careful love yeah, and don't be texting us. Good morning, guys, Michael Lake's entrance. Just man in the e G servo here listening on the iHeart platform, looking forward to four day weekend. Good morning, Michael, Morning, Michael. Come on into Kenny in Kilmore operating a front end loader loading trunks. Good morning, Kenny Morning.
Speaker 1: THEOK Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week we heard from a listener and her name is Andrea Gibbons, and so we were wandering there are other people with animal surnames. Here's what happened yesterday. Listeners and people with animal surnames. Andrew Gibbons, Alvall Dolphin, Hugh Gator, Ginny Bird, Lisa Wolfe, Beverly Rat, Mike, Kat, Katie Lamb, Kathy Seal? Is that what it does?
Speaker 4: Janet Beaver Erin Leach, Sophie Hawk, Fred Frog.
Speaker 3: Chris Mutton, Bobby Lyons, Edith Wool, Joe Badger, Russell Eagle, Steve Lamb, Stuey Pipe, Michael Pickles.
Speaker 4: Peacock I'm very happy with that.
Speaker 3: At the moment. Then there were so many yesterday and we're back into it today on nine four one four, one oh four three Toddler lad at the moment out five, Bobby Salmon, out four, Janet Beaver. We're into the top three. Nina Mancow and then vying out. Really nothing between them. At number two, you Gator, and at number one at the moment the one to be Darcy Chicken. Although shout out to this listening to that the ones we had yesterday, Joe Badger is a great one, just common or gard but a Joe Badger so brand new one's coming in. Ross Panther.
Speaker 4: That's such a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Christian my parents also used to own a wildlife park. Oh wow, we've done this nominative determinism. Yeah, Ross Panther and Luke Squirrel as well. An email here from Luke Squirrel. The top five absolutely top of the ladder for that one. Luke Squirrel is great. Stephen, good morning. We're looking for a bit with animal surnames. What have you got?
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys, Good morning Stephen.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: My name is Stephen Dear.
Speaker 3: We'll have the deer thank you very much. Stephen Deer, thank you very much. It's good as Samantha. Good morning, Samantha.
Speaker 8: Hi, how are you this morning?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's good Samantha. What have you got then? Someone with an animal's surname.
Speaker 8: Oh, we knew him by the.
Speaker 7: Name of piggot and they had like six or seven kids, no pigs.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Samantha for recording in Let's gonna Leslie, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 8: My mother in law's name was Hope Goat goat.
Speaker 3: Wa goat or the surname is Hopegoat.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, her full names Hope Goat, Hope goat got well, yeah, it was a great translation.
Speaker 7: Hope Goat.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's good. That's a hell of a name, Leslie, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack Is just asked, actually a good question. Does King Charles have to go through customs because he's I guessing he's on a private charter.
Speaker 4: It says here he's on Voyager, which I thought was a space shuttle, but apparently it's also a private jet.
Speaker 3: Of a SHOT's heading to the mood.
Speaker 4: He's in order to get.
Speaker 3: There, looking like what's going to get from you lot when he lands here tomorrow to lot of pitchfork welding, bug eyed locals like your mum, but not you boo. I think thirty odd years ago when he had an affair, get a turnip, stop chacking them.
Speaker 4: But I would like to know does he have to take the bag through customs? Do they check what is your pets?
Speaker 6: Well, I recommend have a specialist representative from the airport board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they come on the private check is passible.
Speaker 6: I remember when Michael Jackson flew into Melbourne, they had that sort of deal, like they just whisked him through and they had a representative from the airport just got on the plane and pro processed. The team must be asked the rest of VIP's treatment.
Speaker 3: He's the king taking his shoes off of that. You know, he's got that sword and all the outfit he wears and the hat and all the journalis medals and what.
Speaker 4: If he's trying to bring in live fish or something though, like they do on.
Speaker 2: Board of doors.
Speaker 3: Next, you're right, the last person you suspect and like cigarettes counterbeit cigarettes and stuff like that. All right, listeners with animal surnames, that's what we're looking for today nine four one four one O four three. Christian, I can give you my partner of thirty years. First name, Sherry, surname Sparrow. We're now getting so many we need to divide them up, don't we. In terms of various animals, we need to also twenty four hours on stall, no confirmation about fred Frog. I want to believe there's a fred Frog out there. Christian. I went to school with a William Weevil. That is amazing.
Speaker 2: Got rid of your wabeles out of your kitchen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but unfortunately they still keep coming back because I don't put the chart their lids on the jars properly, so the Weevil's comeback pass. But thank you for caring. I do. William Weavil sounds like a kid's TV character.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: We heard about Blinky Bill yesterday and is mate Nutso well, there's another one who got in the background there, William Weavill. Christian, I went to school with the Ralph Wolf. That's a great one. Lenny, thank you very much. That's going to do calls now, Good morning, Paul, welcome to the show. Hi, Christna're going I'm good And what is the animal surname?
Speaker 1: It was the next customer of theirs.
Speaker 8: His name was Nick Bunny.
Speaker 3: Why is that funny? Nick Bunny is a great name.
Speaker 1: Paul actually lived in Burrows Road A kidding, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Of course he did Burrow's Road, Nick Bunny of Burrow's Road. That's a great one. Paul, thanks the call mate, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: That guy just going to tourney up in this country, not even going through customs. Michael Jackson, Billy Jean Gold one O four point three Christian O'Connell show, before they were famous. That's what we want to talk about you on the next half an hour. And who do you who? Have you seen before they were famous? This week we spoke to Steve and he's winning Oasis tickets and he told has only ever been to two shows. One was get this the Wiggles probably the most successful Australian act globally.
Speaker 4: I feel like they toured three times a year as well.
Speaker 3: But he saw them at Basketball Court and broad Meadows. That really is before they were famous. Chris also saw before the famous Wiggles at the Williamstown Town Hall. Saw the Wiggles there. So today nine four one four one O four three? Who did you see him where before they were famous? If you guys, anyone I seen any acts before they made it big? All right?
Speaker 4: We actually said no to having Lady Gaga on the Hamish and Andy Show before she was.
Speaker 3: Big enough, Like who's this?
Speaker 4: No, like they said, photos of what's this?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wacky outfit?
Speaker 3: Patsy, you must have seen some bands before they broke big.
Speaker 6: My brother in law Bill saw a C d C the Wan Gretta town Hall in the late sixties as a student.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, how many we're going.
Speaker 4: To get a all of these we'll get to good to get out of the way, Patsy, There'll be lots of a CEC playing at my high school.
Speaker 1: I reckon the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, the reigning monarch does not carry a passport. However, spouses and children, princes and princesses do have passports. You can't have his her majesty the king or queen on the passport and also the facts with their photos, well it would look like currency. Interesting.
Speaker 4: I still think you can have a passport. No one's going like is this money?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian, have a double animal name for you? What with the Christine whose maiden name was Hog, she married a wolf. What are the odds that's a great one.
Speaker 4: Happen like a Pokemon evolution from hog to wolf?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 3: Then before they were famous? Who have you seen band or artists before they were famous? Where were they playing before they broke big? On nine four one four one four to three. Good morning, Kylie, good morning.
Speaker 8: So my auntie who still braggs to the stage, saw ACDC at Paisley High School for twenty cents.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is quite a good brag to have as well, Yes, twenty cents, as.
Speaker 4: Well as before dynamic plighting.
Speaker 7: She just yet she bragged to my brother about it all the time.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of those things in Australia, isn't it. The amount of people that actually saw a CDC before that became famous would have mean that there were millionaires before they even had a record down. Kylie, Thank you very much, you call great.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Earlier on in my career I did a breakfast show in Liverpool, Home of the Beatles, and the amount of callers whose nan or auntie went out with one of the Beatles. This band must have slept with the entire city of Liverpool. The stories I heard Tony. Good morning, Tony, Good morning, Christian. All right, Tony, who did you see before we broke?
Speaker 7: Big John Farnham?
Speaker 3: Wow? I mean this is this is up? There, isn't it? Ac DC and fancy? And where was he playing before he became famous?
Speaker 7: Bard More Shopping Center?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did you see Sadie the cleaning lady there?
Speaker 7: Yes? He did, still being called Johnny Farnham at the time too.
Speaker 3: Wow. That must have been going back a few years.
Speaker 7: Tony, about forty years.
Speaker 3: Bloody. Hell, amazing scenes, Tony, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She called the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I understand you're looking for people with animal surnames. You understand right, the rumors are true. I work with someone called Beatrice Bunny. Come on, that's a Beatrix Potter character. Name is it Beatrice Bunny? I love that? What a beautiful name, Monny, all right? Before they were famous? What bands were artis you've seen before they broke? Big Wendy? Who is it for you? Good morning?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 1: I saw Inexcess with Michael Hatch at Maya in the Miss shop.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: In the nineteen eighties, just so many of these stars before the became famous, playing in shopping centers, there was the right to success. Yes, I didn't realize that was part of the music scene here in Australia. You don't have that anywhere else in the world where the way they break big isn't like playing in bars or anything like that. It's in shopping centers.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 8: It was actually in Mayers in the Miss shop in the women's clothes.
Speaker 2: I so want to be here. That must have been a maze.
Speaker 3: It was loud, especially just trying to do some shopping there, trying to get some clothes. Yes, well I was.
Speaker 1: It was on my lunch bread.
Speaker 3: Wendy, thank you very much. She call me. That's okay by Sandra, Good morning, Sandra, Okay Sandra. So before they were famous, who have you seen before they became famous? And where were they playing?
Speaker 8: The fabulous Cosentino he was playing at the Fun for Kids Fotball and Warning Bull probably both oh, eighteen to twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: So he was well, he didn't win, but he was on Sorry he's got.
Speaker 4: Talent, Yes, I remember a magician and an illusionist. Yeah, and Australia's got talent. So this is before it was on TV, I think so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, nobody had ever heard of him before, and he absolutely blew everybody away. Then he was just doing his his you know, the sort of Michael Jackson's style stuff, but he does. I don't know. I just always think of Michael Jackson when I when I see him, and he just did his magic and he was he was fabulous.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you blend Michael Jackson magic. I guess pretty anyway. Sandra, thank you very much. You cool. Well, it's fine, Bobby, you y.
Speaker 8: I remember back in the early we used to see a bank all Cock crich as I come from Sydney, and we follow them all over Melbourne for real good sixty eight months and all that that one else sign.
Speaker 3: Then we found out they turned into the Wiggles. That's right, yeah, as I did see that's why they were originally a pop band. Weren't they a pop band?
Speaker 7: A big pop there?
Speaker 1: Include they were good and then I just went off the said we didn't know where they were. Then they turned into the Wiggles.
Speaker 3: They turned into the Wiggles. Chris cats a pillar, Bobby, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You call no worries, Thank you very much. Us the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: If you want to go and see the best show around at the moment, it is Tina The Tina Turner Musical, The Princess the Eta. Do not miss this international mega hit. It's an awesome nights out. We took a load of you last night to go and see it. Simly the best thought of our lives.
Speaker 6: Simply, we had a one wonderful time, Christian, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: At the Teavy the best.
Speaker 3: Tina Turner was fantastic and it was such a.
Speaker 2: Pleasure to meet all of you.
Speaker 3: You were all wonderful. We had the best night awesome. Thank you so much everyone. Hi, Christian, thanks for inviting us to simply the best night of your life. It was amazing.
Speaker 4: I cried, I laughed and danced.
Speaker 1: In that order.
Speaker 7: It was simply the best.
Speaker 4: The cast were absolutely amazing and the energy was next level.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well wow, it's Tina Turner unbelieving show.
Speaker 3: You're simply the best. We got Trina baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We had given them a few drinks.
Speaker 3: From what they went as you could tell some of them had had a couple of complimentary drinks. So thank you very much to everyone that came along and it genuinely is an awesome show. If you want a great eye out, go and see Tina the Tina Turner Musical. We met nurses last night training Midwife. A one legged golfer with a lower handicap than Jackie Boy. I think Jackie Boy is thinking about sawing off one of his legs today to try and reduce their candicap. But thank you very much everyone came along. Go and check out the show.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: On the time Wasted Today. You can win your way too, kay Lee Mino, She's here Arena Thursday or twentieth Friday. The twenty first tickets are on sound now Frontier Touring dot Com. You can win a double pass for the best in the show today. Today's time waste. We're looking for your massage movies. Who loves a massage?
Speaker 4: Wish I could go more often.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, like a deep tissue. They've got to like get.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's the only time message. Otherwise is this simply like an aromatherapy ro I don't like it when there's like there's nothing he needs to get get in there.
Speaker 2: You got to hurt a bit like tears to the eyes slightly.
Speaker 4: Walking along the back of that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I wouldn't go that fast, but like you know, get all the melts in.
Speaker 3: I do you two ever had a kahuna? What a kahuna massage? You ever get the chance have a kahuna?
Speaker 4: What's different about nineteen minutes?
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. It's you, it's them, you work together.
Speaker 4: I thought you go to a message relaxed.
Speaker 3: I don't know, undulating waves of Oh my god, it's amazing from that from any other If they do, someone who's trained in the fine arts of kuhne will tell me. But you can have the kahuna then if you want to get the really great one, it's two hours. It's called the royal Kahunas, and if you choose, you can be naked for that one. That's how the kahunas do it. Who are need to get in the way of that. The first massage was believed to occurred in the tomb of akman Thor in two thousand BC. Paintings on the cave walls to pick the pharaoh having his feet and hands tended to before passing into the next realm. Is that we called it happy ending, the Royal, the Real the Pharaoh rubbed down. I'll have the Pharaoh, please, I'll be paying in cash. Get this pantcy me and chat. We're just talking about massage, and we said to be surreal. Do you like a massage? And then the little creep goes down. Oh I'm gonna get it done when I'm on holiday. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah yeah, no paper trail, no trail. Alright, So massage movies, get your rub on massage movies. What are they watching there in the reception fight rub Gold Ice massage at the Ice Age Ice massage, magic fingers, Mike, Oh my god, my god, plus take your pants off. Oh this one's so bad, I'm gonna leave it. Fifty shades of Hey, oh my god, if there's so much better now, Silver eat prey, rub Gold, Jackie boy, what have you got? Massage movies?
Speaker 4: The talented mister rub me Yeah, Verry good Gold, the oil ten and palms, Silver, Mick Bloy likes a massage.
Speaker 9: Yeah, crack a bat, that's very smart, god Bluss thumb and summer Yeah, Silver and then her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, what have you got? Then? Massage movies?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast to.
Speaker 3: Down the tie wasteer for the best in show. A pair of tickets to go and see Kylie Minoude Live. She's rod Laver Arena February next year on the twentieth and the twenty first. You can get your tickets at Frontier Touring dot com dot au. Massage Movies is the time wasted today? Jackie boy, you're ready to mark, Let's go the big Thumbowski Silver, slippery in Seattle Gold not ricket Ralph Reiki, Ralph, very good, Scott, that's very good gold, very good. Edward busy hands bronze really the phrase from massage rubbing Miss Daisy Silver pop friction.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 3: One of these are a bit seedy, aren't They brought a Shiatsu gold that's very good one on Christie Edward sent sul hands. That's better, thank you, Penny Bruce or Tidy that's gold plus world one. Mitchell Jacobson cracked back Mountain Bronze. I brought a mazeus what I phil reflex ology at Bernie's bronze cupping Miss Daisy cold?
Speaker 7: What m for?
Speaker 3: Massage? Silver? The Wizard of Ouch Silver Aromatherapy now bronze and finding Sorry sorry, where are they not? Where is it all right? Who's got to see?
Speaker 4: Kindie Joe Mitchell for Bruce ol Tidy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's talk tomorrow's show today. So tomorrow morning at eight we make the big call talking about the Royal Melbourne Hospital Home lottery grand price. This is a phone call like you've never heard. We do it twice a year. We've been doing it for the last six years. The prize tomorrow is a five point eight million dollar Matt's a fully furnished home in Camberwell and as a housewoman, give fifty thousand dollars in gold. It's a crazy call to get in the middle of tomorrow morning. I promise you when you hear it tomorrow, I reckon eighty to ninety percent. The call is like me going no, no, no, really, no no no, it's not a wind up. No no, no, no, really. I don't know who these pranksters are telling people that they want the whole Melbourne Hospital. There must be in some of these fake calls saying you've won the big prize. But tomorrow morning we will be calling someone and you all get to hear someone's life change, and over the last couple of years of doing this, the amazing thing is, I don't know whether it's fate or what it is, but sometimes destiny just that the people that we're calling actually really really need a break, and always are when we do the call. Lots of people who are waiting to find out if it was them and keeping their fingers crossed are always like, well, fair play. I don't mind that that person one instead of me. So make sure you're listening tomorrow morning at eight and also love a brand new Naked
Speaker 1: Out The Christian O'Connell Show podcast