Speaker 1: Heads to come a swearhouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 2: Up, wake up, it's six am in the Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Who the hell?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going down down?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 5: Hey Australia, It's Olivia Rodrigo. Very stiff to be here.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me. I'm very excited. I'm a huge fan of the show.
Speaker 5: What's up, guys? This is Benson Boone.
Speaker 3: I love Kiss Right, you're on Kiss He's like Kiss Breakfast's live.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, morning, you got my key Amy your ruse? Hello, y you look tired?
Speaker 5: Just an insult straight off the bat.
Speaker 6: You just look a little tired.
Speaker 7: You know what I did actually think, Thank god I'm a woman, because it means I can tie my hair back really tight of a morning and it just like pulls up the loose skin.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it gives me like an instant face if I do feel incredibly tired.
Speaker 5: I walked in esay bit of a flex.
Speaker 7: I was like, I went to bed at seven thirty last night, woke up before my alarm even went off. I felt so good. Had indoor netball last night. It was a late game we lost by one, so it was a bit of a tough game. You're like, after, yeah, I feel like I'd run like a marathon or something, or bit at a rave.
Speaker 6: That weird thing if you do exercise like post six pm. Yeah, it's hard to get to sleep. You think it'll make you tired, Well.
Speaker 5: You'd think so. I think it's something to do with the adrenaline.
Speaker 7: And then by the time I got home and had a shower, it was past ten o'clock. So then I double dumped melowtonin. I was like, I must get to sleep because I start getting anxiety. I'm like, ah, the.
Speaker 5: Alarm's coming for me?
Speaker 6: Does that shit work?
Speaker 5: It knocks me out.
Speaker 7: But then because I've got the bladder of the size of an ant I always have to get up and go to the toilet in the middle of the night, and I am so.
Speaker 5: De orient drugs. Where am I like, what time is it?
Speaker 6: Well, that alarm would have been brutal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was brutal.
Speaker 6: Actually, I was just reading about this thing. We talked about it a while ago on a show. There was this app where instead of your alarm going off, you have to get up and take photos of things to turn it off right, like the toaster and stuff like that, to.
Speaker 5: Prove that you're you're awake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talked about it a while ago. There's another one. It's called Daunce. It will make okay, So you've got to get up. A song will play and it won't stop until you've got out of bed and filmed yourself dancing for ten seconds.
Speaker 5: Why who are these people that would do this?
Speaker 6: That's terrific sean good morning, by the way. It's making you get out of bed. Yeah, a lot of us will snooze, will turn the alarm off, so you've got to get out of.
Speaker 7: Bed and dam I mean no, no, you are you as a snoozer?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So as soon as my alarm goes off, probably because I'm mindful that I've got a sleeping husband and three children down the hallway, I hit my alarm within two seconds and I'm straight up me too.
Speaker 5: If I snooze, it's all over.
Speaker 6: I felt bad. My girlfriend's working from home today and my alarm goes off and she's still there in bed. Yeah, so I get up as quietly as I can. I got like a little torch on my phone. I'm grabbing my shoes out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, And I don't understand the snooze thing. No, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: What are you tzes that?
Speaker 6: Yes, she would be Yeah.
Speaker 8: I snooze at least five times.
Speaker 5: I don't snooze, not even once.
Speaker 7: And yet Ryan sent me a message my husband the other day saying, hey, can you turn your alarm down because for the two seconds that.
Speaker 5: It rings, it wakes him from his slumber.
Speaker 6: Poor guy. I understand.
Speaker 9: I'm going to do a.
Speaker 5: Nat soon and just start snoozing five times in a row.
Speaker 6: You know, I had a girlfriend I lived with. She hated the alarm that much. I'm such a pussy. I bought a fit bit, know those little ones that you used to connect, and I put it on my undies and it had a vibrating alarm, so I would wake up with vibras rations down in my penal area. You are a nice sky, yeah, but like how the thumb is that?
Speaker 7: Well, it is a little but also it's really nice. Right, Hey, Mikey, you like going to you like going to Thailand?
Speaker 6: I'm actually looking at uh I want to say too much.
Speaker 5: Oh, well that's.
Speaker 6: A radio job there, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: No, funnily enough, Thailand is actually, uh, the country or the continent that hosts the smallest willies.
Speaker 6: It's a country country smallest penises, the.
Speaker 7: Smallest penises, So it makes sense that you go and visit there because you'd fit right in taking this up.
Speaker 5: Or no, I'm not. There's been a penis study.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, where do you think the biggest willies come from? Ah?
Speaker 6: Well it's kind of sound racist. Is it on the African continent? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's in Sudan?
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: The average erect penis there is eighteen centimeters, Like that's like.
Speaker 5: A baby's arm? Is that to b I would be scared of that? Yeah, I would.
Speaker 6: Smallest was Thailand.
Speaker 5: Smallest was Thailand.
Speaker 7: They're around nine point four three centimeters. Australia comes in twenty first place, average length about fifteen point seven.
Speaker 5: We're actually behind New Zealand.
Speaker 6: New Zealand's got bigger ones.
Speaker 5: New Zealand's got bigger wangs.
Speaker 7: France has the girthiest who wrote this, the girthiest Todgers? So yeah, I think burget short, baget like rods and the most pencil like phallacies are in Bhutan and Romania.
Speaker 6: Okay, well why are you bringing in and that's just tape measure.
Speaker 5: So we've got a tape.
Speaker 7: Oh oh my gosh, okay, oh okay, here we go, so Sedan.
Speaker 6: Wait, fifteen, wasn't it nineteen centimeters?
Speaker 5: Oh no, seventeen or seventeen?
Speaker 6: Wait? Do you know how to measure it properly?
Speaker 5: It's what it's going ten, twenty thirty okay, seventeen yeah, wow, seventeen So there's.
Speaker 6: It couldn't be a carpenter, yeah, I just hold that down there. It's a biggie yeah, ter, But that wouldn't be That wouldn't grow. That's organs, you know how you're a thrower or a soa. Yeah, like that's not going to grow anymore, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Australia is fifteen, so.
Speaker 6: It's not bad. Actually, can I have a look at that?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's nothing to write home about. That's the average anyway.
Speaker 6: I don't think I'm that big, poor Alana. I'm just being honest. It wouldn't be much less anyway.
Speaker 7: Speaking of penises, remember we spoke about the guy with the micro penis.
Speaker 5: It was so tiny it was like a pin or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, poor like no, it was the size of a fingernail.
Speaker 6: He was getting crowdfunding.
Speaker 7: He was getting crowded funding. He had to go fund me. He's raised enough money. His penis enlargement surgery is happening on the seventeenth of this month. I am so going to get philla injected into his little fellow. This guy's getting it into I mean, he'd have to get so much filler for it to make any kind of different.
Speaker 6: Filer's expensive, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Well, thirteen thousand dollars worth. It's going to cost him.
Speaker 6: Well, good on him. I'm glad we found all of that out. Yeah, thousands of dollars to be one today with our pop quiz at seven and eight and your chance to win a brand new car with our birthday wheel. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Plus the world's most followed mind.
Speaker 7: Reader, Ash Magic, I'm so excited about this, is going to join us live in studio. He has read the minds of many celebrities, including The Rock and apparently blew his mind.
Speaker 6: He's going to blow our mind.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the Real Housewives Meredith Mark and Marx and Alexia Napola will be joining us live in the studio as well.
Speaker 6: All right, Dr Kiss is going to come on and answer all your medical questions. But Let's Trady Versus Lady thirteen, one oh six five. Now you don't get a double pass to go and see Robbie Williams Live, thirteen one oh six five. If you want to play my favorite song, here we go, sweeties, and.
Speaker 5: I want to start.
Speaker 6: Say it's Trady versus Lady. Time your chance to go and see Robbie Williams Live. Let's kick it off right now.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Maddie, Good morning, hy you're up nice and early.
Speaker 10: Way here, not yet. I've had to come to the pharmacy because I need inpuls.
Speaker 5: What you got? Yea too big for you?
Speaker 10: No, it's just I do a lot of walking and I just think the ones in my shoes aren't the best.
Speaker 5: And they're not supporting the archers.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you work in sales.
Speaker 10: Yes, I do, so I did door to door sales at the moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nice and newly single? Have you just got out of a relationship?
Speaker 10: I have, like roughly a month ago.
Speaker 5: Now you are good?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: I am chilling Honestly. The day after it happened, I swept so well.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when a relationship ends and you feel lighter, it's a sign that it was the right right move. So you drive a hold in commodore and you went to a kilany concert with a concussion without even realizing it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what happened. So what happened was like I didn't really feel the effect of the concussion.
Speaker 5: How did you get the concussion?
Speaker 6: Sorry? I was in.
Speaker 10: Woolworth and I was mucking around with my ex and then I was chasing him with a tolley. He stopped it with his leg and I slipped and hit my head on doing the metal SHELFI no, I am a clutch.
Speaker 7: So you've gone to this So you've knocked your head and then you've gone to a concert.
Speaker 10: Yes, And I went to the after party, had a drink and everything. And then the morning after the concert, I went to my morning shift because I was a support worker at that time. Yes, and that's when I started to feel funny and GP tried to tell me to take panadle. I felt wrong, so I went to the emergency room and thank god I did because as the nurse was like triaging me, like I developed a stuttering yeah, like full womb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what happens in concussion and it goes untreated?
Speaker 6: I think you can die I mean, we've got doctor Kiss coming in soon. We'll have to ask you. But I remember a mate he got knocked in the head because he mooned a machas and some dude didn't like that because his kids was in there, so the guy bashed him. Oh and then we had to We took him to the hospital and they said you can't let him go to sleep, So we had to drive around all night with him in the car and he's like your kidnapping man.
Speaker 5: We're like, no, mate, you can't, like we're keeping you alive.
Speaker 6: So they're really bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definite.
Speaker 7: I definitely know there is something that can potentially be quite life threatening.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had the same experience as you might head from Mackett.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine in a bit of mischief.
Speaker 12: I took him to hospital and then he was like, I want to go home. I want to go home, And the doctor said, you're not how to go home because if you go to sleep, something bad happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Is it like you have a brain aneurysm or something. Anyway, we'll ask doctor k wickets in Yeah, all right, Maddie weighing in eighty two k jesuits.
Speaker 6: Maddy is good. All right, Matt, you're on mate. You're an upholster in a factory, so you put on all the upholstery on what lounges and stuff?
Speaker 5: Oh no, like.
Speaker 13: Office petitions and that, like in the Yeah, the dividers and all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Man, you got a under two son married ten years just like me. Yeah, how are you? Sar is going to witty?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Nice? Now we didn't do nothing fancy like that. We just went to the morning casua.
Speaker 5: Oh nice.
Speaker 7: Also, I'm just going I'm just bagging off the end of my husband's work trip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'll be nice.
Speaker 5: It'll still be lovely.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right. Now, when you're younger, mate, you played poker a lot and you made a day. Tell us about this dare and what went wrong?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So we used to play every weekend, and I used to be quite good and used to fancy myself. So we'd always have a dare. Whoever got out at first, we'd have to do something. So I came up with the idea, whoever came out last, I had to do a chop glass of the fish tank water. And yeah, it happened that time. I was the first one out. So yeah, I had to do it and it didn't end up well for me.
Speaker 6: Well what happened? Like, you're not meant to drink fish tape water?
Speaker 13: Oh well, yeah, I got real sick for about a week.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, funny.
Speaker 5: That I swear men just did the dumbest ship.
Speaker 6: Made that God smacked in the face. I remember him putting a light bulb in his ass one day at a party, just have fun.
Speaker 9: Why though?
Speaker 6: Funny?
Speaker 7: I remember watching some of the stuff that the Jackass crew us and I was like, what is wrong with you guys?
Speaker 6: Ever do that stopper? Idiot?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 6: Waiting at one hundred kilos it's fish tent spew Matthew, Good luck man, Amy's got your question.
Speaker 7: All right, Question number one? Explain what the beauty treatment of threading does.
Speaker 13: Yeah that I'm like getting out the hairs in your eyebrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hair removal. I get my eyebrows threaded.
Speaker 6: Is it a piece of thread you use? Yeah?
Speaker 5: They get it with thread and I don't know how they do it. They use their teeth and everything.
Speaker 6: It get rid of all the little crappy bites.
Speaker 7: It's just an alternative to waxing because some people have reactions to wax I like threading.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit more like natural looking.
Speaker 6: Oh I can see they've put it up on the big screen. Yeah. Does it hurt?
Speaker 5: It definitely doesn't tickle.
Speaker 6: It definitely hurts. I used to get it done and it's a guy. Get it dump tidy up there.
Speaker 14: Eye.
Speaker 5: You're both gay, all right, Mattie. Question number two?
Speaker 7: Where on your face would crow's feet wrinkles appear?
Speaker 13: Yeah, like under your either around your around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, botox will hit that, want to hit matt He's been married for ten years.
Speaker 5: He knows all this stuff, all right.
Speaker 7: Brand Mco Beauty have just released a collab with which chocolate brand?
Speaker 6: Just guessing brand? Really?
Speaker 13: Okay, Arlie.
Speaker 15: One?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Darrellie did a whole rebrand. I think they got brought out and their chocolate now is sensational.
Speaker 6: It's better than it was, so much better Bossie brand. But yeah, you're right, they did get bored out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so much better.
Speaker 6: Hey mate, you got two. Let's see how Maddie goes. Good luck, Maddie. Cooper's beer originated in what state of Australia? Where does Cooper's Beer come from?
Speaker 16: I'm gonna go Victoria?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 6: No, did you know that Sean without looking at your sheet.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't know.
Speaker 6: I thought it was Victoria two. It's South Australia. Yeah, every state has their own beer are things from RSA?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cooper's we love it and you can get all these different colors and kinds of Coopers in an essay that you can't get anywhere else.
Speaker 6: So special. Okay, the Adelaide wasn't so boring? Hey, often found in houses, a bags board is more commonly known as what a base bord? No kind of in the name bigs bored, bored again.
Speaker 10: I feel like it has something to do with electric like.
Speaker 6: That was harsh for men. Yeah, look you got I think it was a skirting board, skirting board, skirting board. I don't mathematically and I'm terrible at Matt's.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's no way of her winning here, is there.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: The boy wins, thank you.
Speaker 4: The boys were so long?
Speaker 6: Oh night? Yeah the boys? All right, you got to double pass you go and see Robbie Williams. Mate, he's bricks. Thanks Australian coming to Australia in no tickets on sale now it's Fronty Touring Dot. Here we go again. Yeah, the boy and the boys. Yeah, the boy. Yeah, we drink bullshit, fight, sing all night. Yeah the boys all right, playing again tomorrow nineteen past six.
Speaker 7: Now, And if you're in the car listening and you're single, I'm going to tell you the app that.
Speaker 5: You need to be using next.
Speaker 6: They're bloody annoying, these apps, are they? I'll tell ya. Yeah, you were never on the dating apps.
Speaker 15: I was on.
Speaker 5: I was on Tinder very briefly for like three months. That's the Gang of One, big ganger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kids, breakfast, mikey, I meet your morning.
Speaker 7: So I didn't spend a lot of time on these dating apps. Like I'm talking thirteen years ago, I was on Tinder. You said it's the Gang of One. It wasn't the Ganga one.
Speaker 6: Back then, the first one.
Speaker 5: I think it was one of the first dating apps.
Speaker 7: And I know it's I've got girlfriends who have met their now husbands on Tinder, so I do have some success stories that have come out. But I do think it has a bit of a bad rap well because others.
Speaker 6: Came along like Bumbling here, and then Tinder has turned into like a.
Speaker 5: Bit and meth heads and wow, okay, it was more of a like a hookup app.
Speaker 7: I thought well, apparently Bumble is one of these apps where women had to correct me if I'm wrong here in that. But apparently women had to make the first move and they had to send the first message correct.
Speaker 5: That was like their draw card at the start, was like, oh, women, you get the power. Yes, we don't want so.
Speaker 6: Match with you, and clearly I would have, and then you had twenty.
Speaker 7: Four hours to run and you were a message that was the whole cop But no woman wants to do that.
Speaker 6: That's what I always want.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, they have officially dropped it's women.
Speaker 9: It's women first chat.
Speaker 7: So yeah, the app announced this week that either person can now send the first message, which it should have been the whole.
Speaker 5: Time fourteen years since it launched.
Speaker 7: So the move comes as dating app companies across the world are grappling with user fatigue towards you know, the swipe based platforms.
Speaker 5: I feel like people are really getting over them.
Speaker 6: I mean I was on I think I was single for about four years. Yeah, yeah, I was on them right up until I started dating Alana. I'm not on them any more than yeah, last year December or something. I was just getting so bored, just over it, man, Like you'd go on date after date, or you'd speak to someone and then they'd drop off, or you'd match someone and you're like, oh, what happened there? I must have been drunk when I swiped them. And then you'd meet people in person and it's disappointing. And it's also like homework, like I'd set aside.
Speaker 5: Like forty minutes a day to write messages yep, and to go and.
Speaker 6: Actually because if you don't use them, that don't work, so you're going to sit there and physically swipe. Then they started getting to the point where you've got to pay for them, otherwise you don't get anything for men anyway, you had to pay to get on levels, but you'd actually see people and it's algorithm and it's just bloody exhausting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can imagine it would be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's a good a good thing that you never actually had to use.
Speaker 7: And if you've got no chat, Like if I met my husband on an app, there was no way we would be married with three kids right now because on the text he's absolutely woeful, like he's the thumbs up guy or like one word okay, yes done? Did you do the census last night done. Like that's his chat on text in person, real chatty, real charismatic, lovely dude. But you know a lot of these apps they depend on that first bit of banter over text.
Speaker 6: And you know what men are doing now, They're using PT. Yeah I know. Yeah, Like you can literally see whether because the dashers are still in there. Have you seen this, Chelsea? I know you're on the dating apps. Have you caught guys doing chat shept when they're writing to you?
Speaker 5: I haven't caught it, but now that I know, I will definitely be keeping an eye out, do you, Chelse? Do you like have the app and play on it for a bit and then just delete it? Oh yeah, it's actually just like a one bored you stop for me instead of like scrolling.
Speaker 6: To the scroll mammy app.
Speaker 7: I will say this, I have a really nice success story for anyone who is still looking for hope. I went away with my girlfriend down the coast and she'd been single for like eight years and a whole bunch of families. She'd been seeingle for eight years, she had a son. Anyway, we were on the source and I was like, give me your app, I will. I downloaded her up. I uploaded some photos.
Speaker 6: Doing this to have girlfriends the app, and I swiped.
Speaker 7: And swiped and swiped and swiped, and I swiped on one guy and they matched.
Speaker 5: Anyway, a year in they have now they started dating.
Speaker 7: They were they spoke for ages, then they started dating and now they're basically living together.
Speaker 6: You're like a matchmaker.
Speaker 5: I am a matchmaker.
Speaker 6: I reckon that can work. What we need is single people need to just give their phone so they're boring married friends that want a bit of it to swipe around.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I feel like I can look, I know what's a red flag.
Speaker 6: More so and h and you're not fatigued by it, so you're fatigued.
Speaker 5: It's actually fun for me.
Speaker 6: That's what we've got to do. More people have to give it to their married friends.
Speaker 5: To get them to give me your phone.
Speaker 14: I'll do the I actually trust Amy more than I trust myself.
Speaker 6: Yes, get done all right, twenty seven past six It is time to do the birthday wheell call in right now thirty and one oh six five. You'll get to spin our wheel. You'll win a prize. End everyone. Yeah, everyone between now and the end of the year, who spins our birthday wheel is going to go in the draw to get an amazing prize.
Speaker 7: Amy, Yeah, you can win a car every morning here on Kiss Breakfast just by playing the Birthday Wheel. So you will not only get a prize on the Birthday Wheel, but you'll go in the draw to win a brand new Cherry Tigo for Urban suv.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good luck a right. Thirteen and one oh six five got to be your birthday today, School runs, coffee runs and weekend fun. Discover the Cherry at to Go four with a test drive at Cherry Ride. We're going to play up next. Yes, it's my birthday. It's my birthday, alrighty. Birthday Wheel is on thirteenth of August. If it's your birthday today, Happy birthday. A lot of people like Brett, Sophie, Patricia and Harriet and we will pick it's one in the moment. Yes.
Speaker 7: Sebastian stan is also having a birthday today, forty four.
Speaker 5: He's the actor. He was in Gossip Girl. He played Donald Trump on The Apprentice.
Speaker 6: Did a really real job of that man, a.
Speaker 5: Young Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: I watched that movie on a plane. He played him so well, the mannerisms, really everything. Yeah, incredible.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the movie yet, but maybe that's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Michael Klim, you know the bald assie swimmer will Yeah, he did do well.
Speaker 5: He's forty nine today.
Speaker 6: Was it Butterfly?
Speaker 5: I think he was Butterfly. I feel like Butterfly's the hardest stroke.
Speaker 6: Coright. I don't think I can do Butterfly.
Speaker 7: I would pay money to watch you try and do Butterfly. I just I couldn't even imagine you trying.
Speaker 6: I'm good at freestyle. Yeah, my dad says, I have a lovely stroke, and stop putting it that way down s saying that.
Speaker 5: Out loud, Dad stroke. Yeah, Bonny and Clyde.
Speaker 7: The movie came out today in nineteen sixty seven. Old School, yes, so old and South.
Speaker 5: Park FROMI ed this date nineteen ninety.
Speaker 6: Seven, went down south punk, no chick like South Park.
Speaker 17: Mate.
Speaker 7: I love South Park, but I was never allowed to watch it, so we'd like sneep and watch it at friend's houses and stuff.
Speaker 6: It's better, like it's really clever, sure, and you watch it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah. I remember my dad he was like he was talking to someone at work and he goes, hey, you got to get your kids into South Park. And we were so young and he came home, he goes, apparently you got to be watching the South Park and he was horrible. Yeah, and we've loved it ever since.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a thing. Right, it's a cartoon, so you go, it's for kids, not at all.
Speaker 5: Oh it's so bad, all right, that's so good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Jess is called in. Hello, happy birthday?
Speaker 5: Hey, yes, hello, how are you? How old are you turning?
Speaker 10: I'm turning twin.
Speaker 5: Twenty five? Are you doing anything fun for it?
Speaker 16: I just woke up and then I radio yesterday that on the birthday Will and I was as soon as as possible, and then I got.
Speaker 10: In time you did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we all do it once a show. You've got to be up. It's got to be your birthday. You've got to get in the running, by the way, to win a brand new Cherry Tigo for Urban s u V. So you instantly are in the draw for that. Okay, well done, perfect, well done that wheel. So what else we can get you? The Pombers here morning mate.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Nine number nine. You've won three hundred dollars to spend it. Frank Drovos, Australia's top breech hair salon group.
Speaker 5: Wow, who doesn't love some hair care products? Yes, happy birthday?
Speaker 6: Yes, Hey you got to pick our song now we've got to carry over from yesterday. Kevin Little remember him, giant, huge, multi winning performing artist turned.
Speaker 15: Me on that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Although this version of this song sounds really weird to me, sounds really enough. The UK radio version was completely different to this. There's somewhat extra going it. This sounds cheezy as hell.
Speaker 9: I know the song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I had my fake ID and used to go under edge clubbing, this was like the number one hit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then you had nothing else, all right, and then what else?
Speaker 5: And then my song today is Dance with Me by one twelve also retro.
Speaker 6: You know this the Poms? No, I don't know, and it's not an English thing because it's young. That's you're late nineties, all right, Jess What are you going with?
Speaker 11: I reckon?
Speaker 6: I go with the second one. Have a little hangs in there, God on your happy birthday. Now. If you want to call in, we are about to do. Doctor Kiss is going to come in here free medical advice. You've got something going on with your body, your brain. You can kind of help you there as well. Instead of going to the doctor. Just call us right now, thirteen one oh six five. Doctor kiss will help you, all right. He is coming on right after one twelve. Here we go, good morning, coming all right here he is now thirteen one oh six five. You've got a medical question, but we've got to get our social media dude Dan up first, lovely, what's going on? I mean, you having wet dreams?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 11: I'm thirty two years old, and it actually hasn't happened for about fifteen years, since I was like fifteen or yeah, you know, going through puberty, and now it happened, and it happened again, and I'm wondering why, what's happening?
Speaker 6: So people come to you with a question like that. No, this is a great one, isn't it? And so was it the whole kitten kaboodle.
Speaker 11: Was at the or sleep so I'm not sure. And then I was talking to my lovely tea out there and they were wondering, like, are you erect was? I can't tell you. I'm half asleep.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So another question off the back of that is can we ejaculate whilst soft?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 18: Great questions? So a wet dream is not just exclusive to teenagers. It can definitely happen into adulthood, but of course it's not as common and there are a number of things that go into it. It can increase more when you're stressed if you've got lots of rem sleep going on, because that's when it happens. You're in that rem sleep and that arousal comes in. And it can also happen if there's been a long time between drinks.
Speaker 5: I think think of it as drink more.
Speaker 18: Yeah, think of it as the body triggering the release valve.
Speaker 11: Oh, it's it been a while, mate, Well, I've been stressed and not drinking, so I will no sex.
Speaker 6: That's what he's getting. Maybe since you've done it, it's been yeah.
Speaker 5: Can I ask a question though, And this is a bit of a curveball.
Speaker 7: I swear to God every now and again, I will have these highly inappropriate like sex dreams right where I'm having sex with Michael B. Jordan or something, and I swear to God I can have an orgasm.
Speaker 6: Is that a thing women get them? It would be yes, I like, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I'm having one and then I wake up and I'm like, I feel almost like the remnants of one, and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, and great means you don't have to cheat on your husband because it's your dream.
Speaker 5: Didn't do anything.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 18: The dangerous one, though, I find, is when you're in the middle of a dream and you've got to go to the toilet and you start urinating.
Speaker 6: It's like, is this real or not? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Am I in the bed or in the corner of the room.
Speaker 11: Even if you ejaculate frequently, it can still happen.
Speaker 6: Correct? Absolutely? So is it gonna be all right?
Speaker 5: That's normal?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's probably fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's such a bad.
Speaker 6: It's a free bonus orgasm.
Speaker 5: Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 6: Make sure you clean all that up in the morning. Ebony's cold in. We have another question we'll get to in a moment, but let's go to abnie. Hello, Hey, guys, how are you going? What's yours? What's your medical question? For doctor? Kids?
Speaker 10: So me and my boyfriend, you know, do the deed yep, And.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering is it true that you can't get pregnant when you're on your period and.
Speaker 4: You're doing it?
Speaker 6: Is that a myth?
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's a really common question for young ladies. To put it simply, Yes, you can get pregnant through your period, but there are some caveats to it.
Speaker 6: Of course, it's far less likely.
Speaker 18: Sometimes you can get some bleeding between cycles, so some ladies mistake that as being a period, and whereas actually it's normal and they're ovulating at the same time. Sometimes when we do have sex, sperm can actually hang around in there for up to five days.
Speaker 7: Yeah, isn't it the male sperm they can go the distance.
Speaker 5: Females are quicker. Oh no, males are quicker and the female sperm or.
Speaker 18: Not surprisingly, sperm are only from men.
Speaker 6: Swim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the female sir. Sorry, sorry, So.
Speaker 6: You can is simple?
Speaker 5: Yes you can.
Speaker 18: Now, the chances are very low, but yes you can.
Speaker 6: I've heard of people getting pregnant doing different styles. No, no, is that true?
Speaker 15: What what like?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not possible. Oh sorry, I'm not the doctor.
Speaker 6: Could you No, you shouldn't be able to.
Speaker 5: You just made that up.
Speaker 6: No, I heard, but there was like some ridiculous stat Can you help me here? It was like one in one hundred.
Speaker 9: Looking, I've heard it before. You let me look into it.
Speaker 6: Come back to that. Let's go to jazz. Hello, you're on with doctor Kids.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Hi Doctor King.
Speaker 6: Hello, I think I was.
Speaker 16: I thought I was perried menopausal. Ye dogs, I'm fifty one. And then I didn't actually receive my monthly for a good three months. I thought I was actually going through it, and then I boom, out of the blue, wosh, god, they are so yeah. I was just a bit confused about that because I don't really know too much about menopause, perimenopause and things like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, look, that's actually entirely normal.
Speaker 18: As ladies are sort of going through the perimenopause will phase, the hormones are going up and down, backwards and forwards, and so you'll have periods where the hormones are quite normal. So the cycles will be normal, and then they'll change and so big gaps. And what classically happens is that ladies sort of slowly, it drifts out from monthly to a few monthly, to six monthly to twelve monthly. And yes, you can have quite a long period where before it suddenly comes on. So you're actually describing a very normal part of the perim.
Speaker 7: And I remember as someone telling me a girlfriend of mine, she's fifty to fifty one, she said she went eleven and a half months without a period and then got one. And apparently menopause is when it's been twelve months to the day since your last period.
Speaker 18: Is that right, Well, look, that's kind of like the official definition, yes, but once again it's a varied period.
Speaker 6: Of course, right, are not any research you want to updata? Song?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've done a deep dive here and basically a doctor now, so you cannot get pregnant directly from back door because it's actually not connected to your reproductive system. However, there is a caveat because if there's a bit of.
Speaker 5: A leakage that then goes into the opening.
Speaker 8: Of the other area the vagina, that would mean that the sperm could get inside, and there's a very slim chance of process.
Speaker 18: So that's actually important point because if a couple's having fun, they're perhaps using both doors and then they think that when they ejaculate that in the other or are we won't get pregnant. There are sperm in the pre common and other things, so there is still that chance. Now that's kind of part of the withdrawal method, which is just not well particularly effective.
Speaker 5: That's how I felt pregnant with my first I used to the rhythm method.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the rhythm. Yeah, was basically what you're doing with draw Yeah, so you've got to hang you got pregnant that way?
Speaker 5: Yeah with my daughter, Yeah, we went trying. We've only been dating for five months.
Speaker 6: So it's not trustworthy that are.
Speaker 5: No funnily enough, it's not no way. Yeah, is that what you're doing at the moment?
Speaker 6: Crow, Now it's got to hear gossip coming up.
Speaker 9: I'm interested too at the moment is Elana on the pill?
Speaker 6: I'm not. I will get in a lot of trouble if we reject.
Speaker 8: Just so, the NFL is coming to Australia, a huge game and with the players comes a huge act performing at the game.
Speaker 5: It's just been announced and I'll tell you who next. Celebrity news you like that.
Speaker 9: Guards So, for.
Speaker 8: Those who don't know, the NFL is coming to Australia and it's like a game in their regular season, but it's going to be played at the MCG on Friday, the eleventh of September.
Speaker 5: This is huge for Australia.
Speaker 8: So it's the Los Angeles Rams playing against the San Francisco forty nine ers. Now overnight, the NFL have actually announced who the halftime entertainment is going to be.
Speaker 5: Who they're bringing with them to perform, and it is the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 6: Oh here wow, I'm a circle phar So.
Speaker 8: They released a statement saying we couldn't be more excited to perform at halftime during the NFL's first ever regular season game in Australia. Playing at the iconic MCG in front of such a passionate Australian crowd is an incredible honor. Now this marks the Jonahs Brothers first time performing at the MCG and first time headlining in NFL game.
Speaker 9: Also performing at the game will.
Speaker 8: Be Sneaky sound System, Oh Wow, a Peter Alexander, Peaking, Dark, Hot, Dub Time Machine, and a bunch of others.
Speaker 9: So there's a big line up.
Speaker 8: But the headliners of the Jonas Brothers now Sneaky sound System.
Speaker 9: I've got a fun fact about them.
Speaker 4: Do you know this?
Speaker 6: As I play? So this lead singer, Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 9: Her, Connie I believe Money.
Speaker 8: So she's the vocalist in a lot of huge Kanye West songs and she's not credited so you know Flashing Lights, Yeah, then she would have been paid.
Speaker 9: She's just not credited on the track.
Speaker 7: So's that's not what a backup singer does though, like that, but she's quite a like her voice is quite prominent in the song.
Speaker 9: It's not really a backup. She sings the hook like the chorus Oh Wow.
Speaker 6: Usually they'd say featturing Connie and Connie yes.
Speaker 9: But she's got no crediting on the song.
Speaker 6: There we got fun facts, fun facts from.
Speaker 8: That and yeah, celeb news Hey also Overnight Call Her Daddy have released their latest podcast and this guest was Paris Jackson, which is the daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. Now, she's had a pretty troubled childhood because not only did her dad Michael pass away when she was only eleven back in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 6: Her dad was Michael. That'd be troubled enough.
Speaker 7: I mean she also got into drugs relatively early and stuff like that. She also didn't have her mum in her life for majority of the time, like her childhood and teenagehood. So when she was on Call her Daddy, she spoke about what it was like to grow up in Neverland, which of course after her after Michael died, im she'd been old enough by them, she was eleven, so I.
Speaker 5: Mum wasn't around.
Speaker 9: I mean he's got a number of siblings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it might have been that monkey had bubbles. Bubbles might have looked after us.
Speaker 4: The monkey's still alive and it's in like some zoo somewhere.
Speaker 9: Bubbles is thriving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like forty or something.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, Because monkeys lived to like almost the same age of humans.
Speaker 6: It's like we've related distantly somehow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chelsea wants to say something, can confirm it was her grandma who looked after her after Michael died.
Speaker 5: Catherine Jackson, you.
Speaker 9: Go, so, yeah.
Speaker 8: She was talking about what it was like to grow up and never which was obviously the huge ranch that he built, named after the fantasy Island in Peter Pan, because of course he never wanted to grow up Michael Jackson. So on Neverland there were things like an amusement park, a zoo. There were animals just roaming around. There was even a movie theater.
Speaker 7: He eventually left the ranch in two thousand and five when all that child molestation stuff came to light, because he obviously had to pay for all his legal bills.
Speaker 8: He was acquitted of all those charges. But she grew up for a lot of her time on Neverland Ranch. And this is what she had to say about living there.
Speaker 5: What was a normal day in your childhood like at.
Speaker 19: Neverland, I'd wake up and I'd go to school and home schooled, right, Yeah, yeah, I'd wake up and we'd go to the room that was our classroom, and clearly we'd go to school. It was made the cool, like very congruent line throughout my childhood that kind of started there and then just continued on wherever we went was if you're good and you do your chores, and you do homework, and you do the things that you're supposed to do, then on the weekends you can go see some animals, and you can go right some rides, and you can go to the movies. It was made very very clear that all of the attractions there were not for us. That's not belong to us. That was for you know, underpreferged children and children that were terminally well, they couldn't go to like Disneyland.
Speaker 6: That's us. Hey, what do you think about homeschooling?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's an absolute hard no for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of people are leaning more towards it.
Speaker 7: You have to be I actually think school is really important for kids from a socializing aspect, and like, yeah, if you I know, there's this constant need and want to protect their children and school is a little bit dated and there's you know, one size fits all kind of structure. But if you homeschool, they're going to struggle even more then going out into the workforce.
Speaker 6: Totally, man even a reason to stay for eleven and twelve, Like you've got the rest of your life to work, and there's a social aspect, So there is no way in hell.
Speaker 5: You'd I personally could never homeschool. No.
Speaker 9: I got another fun fact for you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah on home contract.
Speaker 9: No none at homeschooling. On Michael Jackson, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Know this, and maybe it's common knowledge, so correct me if it is. But so his kids, including Paris off with Debbie Rowe. Now they were married, but I never.
Speaker 9: Knew they were in a non sexual.
Speaker 8: Partnership maratonic where there was Yeah, so basically they only got married so that she could be the surrogate for his kids and then as soon as she had the kids, relinquish all parental rights and give them to Michael. So that's why she grew up without a mum is because he they had that agreement and he wanted to be a single father and just raise children, couldn't you.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure in America it's legal to just be a surrogate and off they had.
Speaker 9: A private agreement of some sort of don't know, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: What a well, yeah, but you can't do that here? Can you do it?
Speaker 5: But in America? Are you going to pay for a surrogate to your baby.
Speaker 6: Carry guns into a Walmart? In America? It goes It's like a different world. All right. You want to hear more celeb news, Get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeartRadio. We are giving away thousands of dollars every day. We wait for another pop queierz first one of the day. All right, let's do it, good luck thirteen one oh six' five if you want to play our pop queers at five past seven.
Speaker 2: Now pop quiz top.
Speaker 6: Quiz oh, yeah let's do. What we give away thousands every. Day your chance to win on our pop quiz right. Now, Hello good, Morning, Shannon good, Morning.
Speaker 5: Shannon good morning.
Speaker 10: Guys how are We we're?
Speaker 6: Good how you? Feel and you? Reckon you can do? It you can get all ten. CORRECT i, hope SO i really.
Speaker 5: DO i really hope you can take this. Out, Yeah I'll he's mine for you as.
Speaker 6: Well good? Luck all?
Speaker 7: Right question number one finish the name of this fictional children's, Character thomas The Tank.
Speaker 5: Engine what DOES c stand for in? Weather? Temperatures? Selfious Which Stranger things.
Speaker 7: Actress is married To john Bon jovi's son One jovie's.
Speaker 6: Son Oh?
Speaker 5: Path Which ossie reality show Is Foreman dan From.
Speaker 16: Cormann The?
Speaker 5: Block according to its, catchphrase which energy drink will give you? Wings Red?
Speaker 7: Bull Teenage dream was a twenty ten studio album by which Artist taylor swith name a movie Starring miller Kunis okay Bad? Mum which actress Paid irene roberts On home And away for thirty two?
Speaker 4: Years oh my?
Speaker 13: God what's her? Name?
Speaker 7: Path according To, forbes named one of the top ten highest paid podcasters of twenty twenty. Six skincare Brand Cora organics was founded by Which ossie Model mirandaca Oh man.
Speaker 6: So bloody close six? Sick?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 7: So The Stranger things actress married to Bon jovie's son Is Millie Bobby.
Speaker 5: Brown Teenage dream was this album By Katie. PERRY i felt like he knew that After Irene roberts has been played By lynn McGranger for thirty two years and some one of the top ten highest paid podcasts of twenty six could have Been Joe, Rogan alex Kok.
Speaker 6: ROBIN i would have just Gone Joe rogan anytime anyone says, podcast you just Think Joe. ROGAN i KNOW i couldn't get his name. Right you got so, Close, shannon look, Soz but another chance coming up before eight, o'clock so keep it right. Here coming up, Next, amy this driver is going viral for the way that he tried to get out of a speeding. Fine we actually have the body cam audio we're going to play for. You you're just gonna love his. Excuse, okay it is, mental all. Right we're doing it next right, Here Kiss, Breakfast, Mikey Amy gerard quarter past, Seven. Thailand this Is Kiss. Breakfast we're doing it For Chemist. Warehouse i'm going to tell you about that driver that tried to get out of a speeding fine using a ridiculous. Excuse we actually have the body cam. Audio, yeah and you'll hear it how he tries to argue with a, cop you, know arguing with, coppers or you would have done It Sean. Fraser back in the, day getting kicked out of a club and arguing with the bouncers never, worked not. Once you would have never got thrown. Out you're a.
Speaker 5: GIRL i have never been thrown out of a. Club. No the only Time i've ever actually been rejected from a club is after a mum's a mum's Group christmas. Party, yeah because we were all like the late thirties by, then and you're not as young and.
Speaker 6: Pretty saf you got thrown.
Speaker 5: Out, no we didn't get thrown. Out we got denied entry because we've been on a boat for like six.
Speaker 7: Hours we'd all had like endless amount of dreams as well as ours were up to be.
Speaker 9: Story but they're real health.
Speaker 6: Wives, okay joining us live right, Now, ladies come up to the. Microphone SO i love That amy's walking around to meet them. All but, Yeah i've just left. You, yeah, NO i just come.
Speaker 15: On hello.
Speaker 6: All. Right, well we're actually live on the radio, now so if you want to just come and sit, down no one can hear. You we've Got Meredith, Mark we've Got alexi And nepolla joining us. Here, Hello good, morning, Ladies morning to.
Speaker 5: You oh my, god you guys look absolutely. Stunning i'm, wow thank you so. Beautiful welcome To.
Speaker 6: Australia is this your first time here for both of you?
Speaker 20: Now but it's been several DECADES i was a teenager when as for LAST i mean we could say it's been like a short.
Speaker 6: Time you were. Backpacker did you come here and? Backpack?
Speaker 9: NO i came with my.
Speaker 5: BACKPACKER i came with my family.
Speaker 20: AND i came To sydney and then we went To Lizard island and rained the entire, time and THEN i flew back and sat next To Johnny depp on the.
Speaker 5: Flight you're?
Speaker 6: Kidding is this your first? Time it was my first.
Speaker 15: Time it was always on my bucket. LIST i actually had a plan to come BEFORE covid happened for that birthday and SO i had to cancel. Everything SO i am so excited to be. Here and it's EVERYTHING i thought and MORE i.
Speaker 9: Expected so.
Speaker 14: Beautiful i'm, Sorry, yes look at this.
Speaker 5: VIEW i know it's pretty.
Speaker 7: IMPRESSIVE i love that the guests always get to look at the view right. Constantly but anyone who comes in gets.
Speaker 6: It you can't really beat.
Speaker 5: IT i think we take it for. Granted, probably thank.
Speaker 15: You we appreciate you, Know miami is also, beautiful but like you, say you take it for. Granted you, know we also have the water and the. SUNSHINE i love the weather right now because obviously it's your winter. Winter, yeah and it's been very hot In miami and all over the, world so it's.
Speaker 9: Great you. Know so you guys are for, this hey you?
Speaker 5: Festival?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Yes And i've got so many girlfriends who are like housewife, crazy And i'm sure so many of them have. Tickets but what can we expect from this? Festival, like is it so people can come and meet you face to?
Speaker 20: Face, well since we've never done this exactly festival, before we're not entirely, sure BUT i would imagine SO i would imagine that there will be a variety of different moments where there's.
Speaker 15: Like, panels, yes and you, know the, guests you, know get to ask us questions and you, know we interact with them and it's very.
Speaker 14: Engaging.
Speaker 6: Ye how are you with? FANS i mean a lot of people had watched the.
Speaker 14: Shows this is Why miami came back because of our, fans so.
Speaker 6: Everything, yeah people aren't rude ever like. THAT i take it too seriously on social media they do.
Speaker 14: They can't hide and they're not in person And i'm. Not i'm not gonna.
Speaker 15: Lie the azzis like The australian we have so much love From australia and, say, yeah we have a great you, know fan base, here so thank.
Speaker 14: You everyone says, listening we love.
Speaker 6: You that's so.
Speaker 5: Exciting so Obviously i'm.
Speaker 20: You guys both have, children, right, yes older kids, minor all adults on their.
Speaker 9: Twenties so.
Speaker 5: Nice i'm actually leaving next week On. Tuesday i'm going To italy with my husband only for like ten twelve days in.
Speaker 7: Total but someone called, up you, know yesterday and gave me a bit of shit for leaving my kids at.
Speaker 5: Home i've got three under. Ten but my parents have, said you, know we're happy to step in and look after your kids for.
Speaker 7: You AND i feel like it's really important to prioritize my marriage sometimes because at the moment we're like passing.
Speaker 20: Ships of, course and yourself for that, MATTER i don't understand WHAT.
Speaker 5: I love that you're taking a.
Speaker 2: Vacation what's wrong with?
Speaker 12: That so.
Speaker 15: Listen I'm latina and for, us we always feel, guilty like for, me it's like as a.
Speaker 14: Mom and also having you know that.
Speaker 15: Background, YEAH i always felt, guilty knowing WHAT i know, NOW i would do exactly what you're doing with your. Husband, yeah but WHEN i was your, agent WHEN i was going through, IT i never really did. It and you, KNOW i think it's important for a.
Speaker 14: Marriage hey you, Guys, alex so go and have fun and you know, what your kids won't even miss.
Speaker 5: You just bring me back a, Present.
Speaker 6: Alexia we need to ask. You were you back with your Rex? Todd what's going on you? Guys hang? On so you got, divorced from WHAT i, understand but then you bought a house. Together, yeah, so, yeah that.
Speaker 14: Happens you, KNOW i think that it.
Speaker 15: Was you, know sometimes you make decisions very, abruptly and you, know unfortunately for, US i think that's what. HAPPENED i feel like our relationship never Really i'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry an abrupt. Divorce, YEAH i, Mean i'm.
Speaker 15: Just saying because you, know it was just like a crazy. Moment you, know sometimes you make like you.
Speaker 5: Know feminine decision based on temporary.
Speaker 15: Why and you, Know i've always really thought that marriage anyways in a, way and some people aren't going to agree with.
Speaker 14: Me it's like a piece of.
Speaker 15: Paper, ye and there's so much more to, it you, know and apparently like our story wasn't, finished and you, know it's just harder to. Quit and maybe at that time we thought it was the right. Decision but you, know we're still together and we're not happy placed and so good.
Speaker 6: To will you get? Remarried? Then how does that? Work if you get? Divorced can you get?
Speaker 5: It you?
Speaker 15: CAN i have so many people THAT i know better are actually married the same man two and three.
Speaker 5: Times, yeah do you, think, like do you think that like a piece of paper really? Matters? Though you, know is it important to?
Speaker 6: You you'll?
Speaker 15: Finance for some people financially it, is of, Course But i'm, good you, know for, Me i've never seen marriage as of financial or a. BUSINESS i know it, is and nowadays it's very sad because it is.
Speaker 14: That BUT i don't. KNOW i Think i'm doing better being. Divorced, Right we bought a house, together so, YEAH.
Speaker 6: I Think i'm doing. Better all, right more coming up with the. Housewives all. Right we love having him in, here so stand. By we'll have a chat to him more next right, Now Alex warren here on. Kids how did you, know we have The Housewives Meredith marx And Alexia napola JOINING Us live this.
Speaker 5: Morning, yeah, So, Meredith The housewives Of Salt Lake city is airing in just over a, month, right and it's recently come out that two of your castmates have recently gotten. Divorced, no, NO i don't think any. DIVORCED i think it's all separation unaware Of but is it? True is it the same thing In australia you have to be separated for a year and then you can get. Divorced does that happen In? America now you can get. Divorced you can get divorced straight, away like a.
Speaker 14: DAY i, mean look at, Me we're going to divorce pretty.
Speaker 5: Quick so that makes more.
Speaker 7: Sense In, australia there's this measure in place where you have to legally be separated for an entire.
Speaker 18: Year.
Speaker 15: Right, WELL i think that that's a good idea AND i think it kind of pushes things back and you have some time to, reflect, yes and see whether this is the right decision or.
Speaker 5: Not actually like. It, yeah it does make.
Speaker 6: Sense but if you really know you're Like, GOD i am over this, Marriage you've got to.
Speaker 5: Still do anything that you won't realize it as a divorce for twelve.
Speaker 15: Months BUT i feel like there's legal separations in THE. Us in certain states there are legal, separations BUT i think they have more to do with finances Against.
Speaker 7: But obviously your castmates have had a lot to say about your. Marriage do you feel a little bit good about the fact that they are now split and you guys are.
Speaker 5: Together, NO i don't feel good about.
Speaker 9: ANYONE i, mean but.
Speaker 20: Smug, No it's more like it just was more in my, brain, Like, OKAY i didn't know why everyone kept saying things and coming after me for things that just weren't, True and NOW i realized it's just a, projection and so in some level it makes it a little easier for me to accept what, happened you know What i'm, saying of, Course but you, know BUT i hope whatever they end up, doing whether they, divorce stay, separated, reconnect.
Speaker 9: Whatever they find.
Speaker 20: Happiness, YEAH i got it works like you, KNOW i. DON'T i don't wish any even the ONES i don't.
Speaker 14: Like it's really hard being married on these.
Speaker 15: SHOWS i can imagine them like you And seth and all the other housewives that make.
Speaker 14: It you, KNOW i really don't believe that the show is a cause of their.
Speaker 15: DIVORCE i know it's, easy you, know to blame the show and to Bring bravo and to blame and need to blame, everyone but it's actually not.
Speaker 14: TRUE i feel like there were already problems, there you.
Speaker 20: Know sometimes see the show makes you look into those things because it depends on how you embrace.
Speaker 14: Into, it and it makes you.
Speaker 15: Better corres Like ton AND i what happened to, Us like it made sure my relationship.
Speaker 20: Better if you get like self reflection onto the show and you use it to say, like oh that's how my communications interpret it or whatever it may, be it can really help a. Relationship but it also if there are certain cracks or, whatever it can exacerbate them. Too so it depends on how you receive what's going on in the whole.
Speaker 15: Process and you, know remember the guys really don't sign up to do these shows not to support.
Speaker 6: Us, Right, well how did that conversation? Go and even both of you deciding to go on a show like this would have been a big, call you, know what it could do to your life or your, Relationships like.
Speaker 20: What you THINK i fully understood THAT.
Speaker 14: I was with my second husband AND. I you, know we didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Either he.
Speaker 15: NEVER i don't think like a real smart business man is going to, say, yeah, BABE i sippet.
Speaker 9: YOU i wanted to do this.
Speaker 14: Show it's going to be great for. US i don't think any, Man, yeah we'll do.
Speaker 15: That but when we signed, up which was earlier than, you this was in twenty, ten you, know there was no social media and they were called changed the whole world of housewives.
Speaker 4: On so would you do it all?
Speaker 6: AGAIN i?
Speaker 20: Would BUT i also had no clue about the social media aspect of. It LIKE i was on social BUT i didn't know there were like housewives accounts and things like.
Speaker 7: That, YEAH i was going to, say do they do when you go on like a shows In australia reality shows they actually take your phones?
Speaker 5: Off do they do that when they're Filming?
Speaker 15: Housewives every things have changed On we have a lot more freedom today we did like eighteen years ago when the news sure.
Speaker 6: Started, yeah well look people love it and you are. Here there is going to be a, FanFest So i'll tell you about. That Meredith, Marks Alexi nopola are here For Hey you's FanFest In sydney it is On. Saturday you can go and get your tickets At FanFest dot heyu dot. Com, ladies thank you for coming in and lovely to, me thank, you.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 20: Too AND i think there are very few tickets, left so you better go now.
Speaker 5: Again we want to see you There.
Speaker 14: Saturday.
Speaker 5: Yes By Celebrity.
Speaker 6: News oh you like that? Guy all, right you're On Cues breakfast Mikey Amy gerard and let's go TO nat for the latest celebrity. News yeah.
Speaker 7: Big In, australia that business dispute Between Guys sebastian and his former Agent Titus day has, finally after nine brutal years of back and, forth been privately.
Speaker 8: Resolved so if you didn't, Know Guys sebastian And Titus day work. Together they were close friends and business partners for eleven. Years the relationship collapsed collapse, Sorry and this case began in twenty sorry twenty, seventeen When guy Believed titus was withholding earnings from him roughly six hundred thousand, dollars so not a little bit of, money a lot of, money And Titus day never you, know kind of admitted to any wrongdoing until. Now So titus released a statement that, said during this time WHEN i was Managing, GUY i made a number of regrettable decisions which have had painful.
Speaker 9: Consequences at an early.
Speaker 8: Stage in the, DISPUTE i should have been more reasonable and less, emotional which would have no doubt led to a swifter and more conciliatory.
Speaker 7: OUTCOME i take full responsibility for. This so Finally guy has got that. Closure, obviously he's also released a statement, SAYING i know this impacted a lot of people around. ME i could have never imagined the twists and turns this ordeal would.
Speaker 8: Take with the accountability shown and the apology that Mister day has provided in his, Statement i'm prepared to put aside my claim against, him forgive and move.
Speaker 6: Forward times you just got to move. On but you, know you go into. Business you've got a. Manager i've got a. Manager you've got to trust. Him but even they were, friends and that was saying going in the, business that.
Speaker 5: Would be really.
Speaker 7: Hard it would have been really upsetting as, well because you, do, LIKE i trust my manager who's also my. Friend, IMPLICITLY i, know, yeah you lose a friendship as, well of, Course, yeah.
Speaker 6: But you just don't know who you can trust and who you can't.
Speaker 8: Trust, Hey Travis kelcey has finally spoken out about his very famous wedding To Taylor. Swift, now this happened Oh july three, now so over a month, ago and we still haven't seen photos of like the, Act Like taylor hasn't posted the alta photo or, anything and everyone's kind of waiting for it because it's so.
Speaker 5: Fipe, YEAH i mean she posted the engagement.
Speaker 6: On her social what waiting?
Speaker 7: For like maybe, there maybe they're going to do a huge spread with LIKE i don't, Know vogue or. Something, well you, know like if you get your wedding, photos you don't get them back for like eight. Weeks they generally give you one or two retouched one straight away, though because they know everyone wants to post the.
Speaker 5: Shot, Yeah LIKE i think on the day or the day, after they'll give you like one or. Two this is.
Speaker 7: True one of my favorite photos from my wedding with my husband was not from my.
Speaker 5: Photographer it was taken on an.
Speaker 8: iPhone yeah, yeah what iPhone cameras now are pretty well as good as like a professional.
Speaker 5: Camera all these.
Speaker 7: Were this was ten years, ago but it was it's still my Most it looked like because now we're putting our photos for a filter to make it look like they were taken ten.
Speaker 6: Years.
Speaker 7: Yeah so obviously a star starded, event a thousand guests with THEIR a list, CELEBRITIES i, Mean Adam sandler officiated the, thing so so.
Speaker 8: Weird the whole thing is just, bizarre and it just didn't feel very. Tailor you, know she she's always felt like the girl who's like. Prince, yeah but also she like kind of grew up in like a small, town and you, thought, like with all a song saying, like you, Know i'm not that popular, Girl i'm doing my own, thing that she'd have some, like you, know smaller wedding by a lake or. Something so when she did THE Msg Madison Square, garden everyone was, like this is. Crazy But, travis when he did a, game because obviously he's AN nfl, player he played a game and he spoke about the wedding very briefly in like a little press conference, afterwards and he kind of explained why it ended up taking place At Madison Square, gum and so let's listen to what he.
Speaker 3: Said it.
Speaker 17: Was it was a it was a fun off season man wedding was the best night of my. Life AND i appreciate everybody who came out and celebrated and uh you know had fun with. Us and, Yes PAUL i really got from that.
Speaker 12: Night it's it.
Speaker 17: Was it was a crazy.
Speaker 3: Night it.
Speaker 6: Was it was full of a lot of.
Speaker 17: Celebration but it's, football, BABY msg. Man you, KNOW i always told, MYSELF i go for for a playoff game when the next we're, rocking and my wife went WHEN i was stuck in a mini, camp SO i didn't get my opportunity to go. Then so it's kind of cool to be able, to you, know live out my childhood dream of being in that venue and you, know the the mecca of all sports, venues being able to get married in. There can't thank uh you, know the owners OF msg for for allowing us to get the opportunity to do, that knowing that we wanted a private event and. Everything so it was perfect and was cooking, baby that was the best.
Speaker 8: Part so basically it was a childhood dream of his as an aspiring sports star to like play and go to The Madison Square garden because it's such an iconic. Venue so Obviously taylor said that and, goes, oh also we can close it.
Speaker 9: Off it'll be very.
Speaker 5: Private and that's why they landed on that because people.
Speaker 6: Were confused as to why they chose that. Venue it was your, venue your dream wedding venue at the.
Speaker 5: Time absolutely a. Winery it was a restaurant on a, winery really, rustic, old.
Speaker 7: Small so it was, intimate and then a, huge, big like wrap around balcony which was the dance floor. Outside it was absolutely perfect AND i would to have your time, again, though would you get married somewhere?
Speaker 5: Else to be, honest my wedding was like the best night of my.
Speaker 6: Life.
Speaker 5: Truly everyone, says, oh it's the best night of your, life AND i was, like, oh that sounds really, cliche but it really. WAS i would love TO i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i do look at people who have like weddings In tuscany and, stuff and they look so.
Speaker 5: Nice you're about to go To. ITALY i am going to TuS And i'm going To.
Speaker 7: Tuscany renew your, vowls, like do your wedding again because my wedding anniversary is actually not till the fourth Of.
Speaker 5: November, well then why are you going? Now Because i'm going on the back Of ryan's work. Trip would.
Speaker 6: Dog how is that?
Speaker 9: Dodgy?
Speaker 7: Early and also WHEN i want to renew my, VOWS i want to do it with my. KIDS i want to do it play because my daughter was there for my wedding because we.
Speaker 5: Had a child out of, wedlock, yes an absolute, sinner and she's in all our wedding.
Speaker 7: Photos and my boys get like all cart and, jealous so they want to go Part, yeah well you'll.
Speaker 6: Have to take them To. Italy you've decided not to yell it's.
Speaker 9: Not happening when you eventually get. Married what's your dream wedding?
Speaker 6: Venue, well like it's always up to the, woman isn't. IT i think my RS l got a good. VIEW i think my partner would want to do The italy thing or, overseas but my favorite restaurant would like to do it. THERE i had my forty. Affair why CAN'T i just get married?
Speaker 5: There it's such a you're a simple. MAN i think most men would gu just at the pub.
Speaker 6: Tently five k's down the, road LIKE i don't have to go far.
Speaker 8: HOME i think, men, honestly everything about the wedding and the wedding, day even, marriage they just biding the bullet and doing it for the, woman, Right.
Speaker 6: So just leave it up to. Her don't enforce my local.
Speaker 5: Restaurants shut up and say agree with anything she.
Speaker 6: Says, cool happy, wife happy. Life, okay you want more, gossip check out The Kiss breakfast, podcast available on the Free iHeart. Up, Now i've been talking about this driver going. Viral we are finally going to play. It so he got out of a speeding. Fine we've got the police body cam. Audio the reason he tried to get out of this fine is. Mental we'll play it for you, Next all, Right Ed, Sheeran now On kiss good. Morning, yeah you got my, Key Amy. Gerard, now this driver is going. Viral this video is. Everywhere he drives A do you Say tesla Or? TESLA i Say?
Speaker 5: Tesla, yeah me.
Speaker 6: Too anyway sounds z, though doesn't? It? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Tesla what do you?
Speaker 6: Say Sean Froze?
Speaker 5: Tesla.
Speaker 6: Yeah so he got caught speeding in His TESLA um and he was, claiming, no it's not my, fault it's The tesla's. Fault he's doing thirty two kilometers over the speed. Limit we've got the the bodycam. Footage he claims it was on auto. Pilot SO i use in my car auto cruise control, right and it keeps back from the car and everything very. Similar but with The tesla's it's almost driving for. You it does a steering wheel and everything.
Speaker 5: Right, okay but it does it if you set a, speed it shouldn't go.
Speaker 6: Over, well let's hear his explanation and the whole fight with the. Copper, okay here we. Go, hi, yes, sir a little? FAST i.
Speaker 13: WAS i wasn't.
Speaker 6: Driving does a test? Driving SO i need to see your drive?
Speaker 4: LICENSE i.
Speaker 2: INTERESTED i wasn't, driving so it doesn't. Matter like you're in the driver's, Seat i'm.
Speaker 6: In you can, say you can blame the car all you.
Speaker 2: Want BUT i wasn't, driving.
Speaker 5: SOR i need to see your drivers, like, YES i can give, you Professoral no.
Speaker 4: Not first of, all the first THING i need to see is your driver's. License all, right, SIR i did write your ticket for speeding sixty four and a forty. FIVE i wasn't.
Speaker 6: Driving it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Matter you're completely in charge of the.
Speaker 6: Car, no, no, SIR i was. Here you're still.
Speaker 2: Driving TRUST i need to see your, supervisor.
Speaker 6: Sir this is your. Ticket on the bottom is a complaint.
Speaker 4: Number if you want to talk TO i just want to, speak.
Speaker 17: Wisdess this is your.
Speaker 6: Copy do you want your driver's lice to band so you can't agrest me?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 6: Sir do you want your?
Speaker 4: DRIVERS i want to concut my driver the.
Speaker 6: BANK i need to speak before your swell. Visor so all the supervisors are. Busy if you want to sit here the way you, can there's a court date on the, ticket you would be here and then you would be come here BECAUSE i got every recording right. Here this is how you respond to. Me how are you route to me.
Speaker 15: With do or?
Speaker 2: RESPECT i didn't do anything.
Speaker 6: Wrong you're going took for? Me that are you going to sit here and wait for the suit.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Now and who would be? Here oh my? God just pay the? Fine?
Speaker 5: Man but how on earth did you think you could get out of?
Speaker 7: That, like it's not one of THOSE i originally WHEN i read this story thought it was one of those driverless.
Speaker 5: Cars what do they call? It close with way mows or. Something, yeah no he's, not but he was in the driver's.
Speaker 6: Seat, yeah it's like you legally have to still be behind the, wheel but it's it's doing most of the driving for. You but it's not the cars fight but.
Speaker 7: At the end of the, day if the car accelerates twenty k's over the speed, limit it's up to.
Speaker 6: You to pull a, back pull it back and put It it's so. Angry, okay he didn't get out of the. Fine n most men. Don't, yeah what about. Ladies have you got out of a?
Speaker 7: FINE i haven't got out of a speeding. FINE i have got out. Of my car was unregistered. ONCE i think it was unregistered and.
Speaker 5: UNINSURED i don't.
Speaker 6: Know but if it's, unregistered it's automatically.
Speaker 9: Sure, yes so one of.
Speaker 5: Them AND i REMEMBER i was just driving like five minutes up the road to drop my eldest at.
Speaker 8: Preschool SO i had all three kids in the car And kobe he was like a newborn baby and he hated the.
Speaker 7: Car he was just one of those kids that would it would get in the, car and every mom can relate to. This there's always one kid.
Speaker 5: And he would just scream, hysterically but it would sound like a small, injured like a baby was being murdered in the.
Speaker 7: Back it was horrific to listen. To, thankfully it was my third SO i was, like shut, up BUT i was also quite. Disheveled it was very early in the, morning AND i was also doing a skin cancer. Treatment SO i get BCC's cut out because go to the selearium a.
Speaker 5: Lot, Yeah and IF i don't get them cut, OUT i use a.
Speaker 7: Cream and now what this cream does is it basically draws all the cancer out to your skin and it scabs. Up BUT i had what looked like a golf ball size bit of, scab which looked like a bit OF kfc batter like literally forming on my.
Speaker 5: FOREHEAD i called Her. Scabitha it looked like a.
Speaker 6: Horn you look like a meth HAD i just.
Speaker 5: Looked like an absolute meth mess. MESS i, said.
Speaker 7: Meth and the copper go pulls me home and he, goes, yep, ma'am your car's, unregistered, Right and he, goes, oh what's going? On AND i, said, oh my kids don't like the, car and and he took one look inside and he could see the look on my face and then he, goes what's that on your? Forehead and he AND i said it's the skin cancer and he, goes, listen where do you need to? GO i, said just down the hill and he, goes, Okay i'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna let you. Go just drive your car down and register your.
Speaker 6: Car just, go just get out of.
Speaker 5: IT i cannot kick this poor woman while she's, Down so thank you toned.
Speaker 6: Anymore at your, scabitha he was just offended By just get out of. Here if you got out of a, fine you could call us thirty one oh six.
Speaker 5: Five i think you could get out of him anymore because they were.
Speaker 6: There, video well like the, body camp we just we're them at. All, times, Yes sure.
Speaker 4: Apparently with the.
Speaker 12: Speed gun if a copper gets you with the speed gun now and they pull, you over apparently they do have to. Find you oh they have to because you know it's like tracked. Or something they've had the track that they pulled over and for?
Speaker 5: What reason, and yeah as soon as it beeps that there's a speed limit above the, set one.
Speaker 6: No one's getting out of phones. Anymore track, so okay if you know anything. About that thirteen and one oh. Six five but we give away thousands. Every morning it is time again to do another. Pop quiz we ready. To go you want, to win call us up thirteen one oh. Six five You're On kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy's Rid Good morning. Quiz, cliz yeah here, we go let's. Do it the pop quiz is on thousands of bucks up. For grabs We.
Speaker 9: Have Ellie, Morning, Morning ellie good.
Speaker 16: Morning guys how Are you?
Speaker 6: We're good what would you do with.
Speaker 16: The money i've got, three kids so it'll definitely go, towards THEM but i will definitely spend it myself.
Speaker 5: As well admle buy them a squishy each and then keep the rest.
Speaker 6: For yourself, all, right well. Good luck amy has got. Your questions let's get your thousand dollars. Right now Good.
Speaker 5: Luck ellie question.
Speaker 7: Number one which popular dating app has a flame as its as? Its logos singer Who voices maui In the, Mouana Movies, Juaane Johnson adam Hyde And reuben styles are the members Of which australian Dance Duo.
Speaker 5: Oh path what is the name of the hand In The?
Speaker 7: Adams family name a Song From olivia rodrigue's, Latest.
Speaker 9: Album, oh oh the one that was?
Speaker 6: Just Playing?
Speaker 7: Oh pas which Comedian hosts Channel Seven's The One? Percent Club.
Speaker 5: Oh Jim someone.
Speaker 6: We're spending a lot of time on that past will have?
Speaker 5: All plays a new Anchor Named ron burgundy in? Which movie.
Speaker 7: What Is tyson fury's reality show called which celebrity chef said he wants chewing gum?
Speaker 5: Band worldwide.
Speaker 15: That Was.
Speaker 6: Jamie, OLIVER yeah i think you just.
Speaker 5: Got nervous, that's okay three out of.
Speaker 7: Ten So Adam Adam heyden reuben styles Are From Peaking Duck olivia Rodrigo's Album You Could Have got we were trying to give you the clue that just played drop dead. Stupid Song jim Jefferies host Channel Seven's The One. Percent Club will Ferrell Plays anchorman love.
Speaker 6: That Movie He's.
Speaker 5: Ron, Burgundy.
Speaker 7: Yes tyson fury's reality show Is Called at home With, the Fury And jamie oliver is the chef who wants chewing gum.
Speaker 5: Mend, worldwide Alright, sorry ellie.
Speaker 6: Another chance we do it tomorrow at seven. And eight if you're listening and YOU'RE like i could have got all, of them well make sure you call in tomorrow, seven am. Eight am i'm really excited. For this the mentalist that everyone goes on about is the world's most followed, Mind Reader. Ash. Magic wow he is going to join us live in. The studio he's read so many celebrities minds like The, rock okay so have a listen To the. Rocks, Reaction, right, wow okay. Holy shit, yeah right he's going to join us live on. Air next let's do it right Here On. Kiss breakfast, good. Morning shi he is the world's most famous. Mind reader HE'S an, aussi dude he's only. Twenty Four ash magic is joining us live in. The, Studio, HELLO hello i still can't Believe you're aussie in twenty, four man this is all. Just, happens well when did you start doing all?
Speaker 15: This?
Speaker 4: STUFF well i started THIS when i was eleven. Years. OLD okay i grew up with LIKE crazy adhd, and autism and it was this kind of thing where like my mind was so crazy and busy and so many things. GOING on i couldn't leave, MY room i couldn't look people in, the eye couldn't hold, a conversation and my parents were, trying everything just trying to get me out of. My SHELF and i saw this guy on the street. One day my mom took me shopping and we saw this guy and he read my MIND and i was, like wow and, YOU'RE like i want to. Do that that is my personality for the next one. Hundred years That's what i'm.
Speaker 7: Doing well and when you DO, have adhg you tend to like find something that you are really passionate about and then fixate on.
Speaker 4: Percent, focus YEAH like i, just eate slept and breathed this STUFF and i still. Do now and another so.
Speaker 5: Is mine reading Something that do you think that it's something you're born with or is it something that you have to essentially.
Speaker 4: Teach, yourself yeah it's a. WEIRD thing i like to compare it to like singing or like swimming. Or basketball like some people are n actually born like, amazing things but other people there they start off not, so good and they can practice and they can get to. That LEVEL but i like to think that anyone who's like neurodiversion has like this ability who can, you know hyperfocus. And SUPERPOWERS and i think that's such a cool message that like these things that helped me BACK and i was so ashamed. Of her now, My SUPERPOWER now i can come and show, you guys just kind, of yeah.
Speaker 6: Is, it though like a spiritual superpower thing or are you reading our mind? Using psychology it's it's a little bit, of both a bit.
Speaker 4: Of both like a lot of people Think that, i'm PSYCHIC but i don't claim, to have, you know psychic powers. Or anything but people still THINK that. I am as MUCH as I say i'm, Not psychic i'm not, the devil they KEEP thinking.
Speaker 6: I Am bet so how does it can you? Tell us or is, it, like no we don't tell the tricks of?
Speaker 4: The trucks that's the million. DOLLAR question. I can i can show As you but, it's yeah it's, a long hard process, of learning and it's it's such a. Fun skill it's.
Speaker 7: So awesome so it's not like you can just like look at your girlfriend and instantly know in that moment what, she's thinking or can you like.
Speaker 9: What she's sitting?
Speaker 6: Right here is this? Your girlfriend this is? My god This.
Speaker 4: Is georgy georgie does he reads?
Speaker 5: Your mind he does read my mind all.
Speaker 6: The time it'd be the perfect, boyfriend, then, right look you.
Speaker 5: Think you want a date of mind reader until you are it's. Quite, annoying okay oh.
Speaker 6: He's annoying it's so, true.
Speaker 7: Though because women, always SAY like i always get the ships with my husband because you know there'll be a load of washing downstairs in the, washing machine, and LIKE unless.
Speaker 5: I tell him to get.
Speaker 9: It out he just won't.
Speaker 5: Do it, he's, LIKE well i can't read.
Speaker 9: Your, Mind YEAH and i, was like well, you Should but ash.
Speaker 6: Magic can ash.
Speaker 5: Would hang that load of washing out without it me even having an arm.
Speaker 4: Already be done.
Speaker 6: And folded, hey man you've done a lot. Of celebrities we've got a little bit here of you talking To. The rock have a loosen that's?
Speaker 4: Seven seven?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 6: Right, wow okay?
Speaker 5: Holy shit so what was that?
Speaker 4: You read like a number that WAS his u pin CODE or atm pin code. OR something, i said just think of some random numbers and you could do an old pin code or a, current pinker whatever. You want and he he just locked in.
Speaker 6: On amazing, so yeah one of the like the biggest celebrities you've done Is the rock.
Speaker 4: Up, there Man the rock is. Up there he's probably, my favorite just because of just what happened after and him posting this video, being, like, YOU guys i just met this guy called actually read. My mind it was the craziest. Thing ever that's an incredible. Co sign, but yeah some of my even just like the, smaller people like some smaller music Artists that. I'VE met i used to like listen to growing up such a, fulfilling moment like meeting Them Like russ lynch or This Musician, jack kayes who was like my. First everyone, but yeah some of these guys.
Speaker 5: Are crazy and do you do you ever get it wrong one?
Speaker 4: Hundred percent it's not like a hundred.
Speaker 9: Percent DUE when, i started it.
Speaker 4: Was like fifty. Percent success but Over time i've got much much better.
Speaker 6: At it and what would you just struck right?
Speaker 7: Be?
Speaker 4: Now, then man it's getting. PRETTY good i don't want to get. Too cocky it's. Pretty good it's. Pretty good every, so Often if i'm tired, OR something i guess you screw. IT up i might only get a few letters of. A name i won't get the, full name or it's a super. COMPLICATED name i sometimes. Maybe not, but, yeah Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well I'm sam Worthington And morgan freeman. Two, others wow.
Speaker 4: So cool that was a wild, one too, He, was yeah that was an. Interesting experience did you get it right? WITH him I think i did a.
Speaker 6: Little bit, let's see.
Speaker 4: He was out a talent you have or is that?
Speaker 6: A trick? Room said is that? A talent you have? A trick do you remember what you did?
Speaker 12: WITH him?
Speaker 6: I did i read.
Speaker 4: His, mind well this was actually. Funny story i'm sitting outside about to go in and the guy comes out who's who's in there before we, Interviewing them and, he's, like man that. WAS crazy i Didn't expect david to. Be There and i'm Like what and then he ran off and He was he looked like it's he'd seen, a Ghost and, i'm like what's? Going? ON anyway i walk in and not only thinking this, Is crazy i'm in The Room, Morgan Freeman, woody halson AND then i see in, The corner i'm like that Guy That's, david blaine the greatest magician of, all time is sitting in. The Corner and i'm like he wasn't even, do anything it was just. Hanging out And so i'm, basically, like damn this is a.
Speaker 6: Tough room oh my.
Speaker 4: Good pressure AND then I, Asked morgan, i'm like think of somebody that would be impossible for me, to know and this guy Thinks Of, david blaine the guy standing, behind me And so, i'm, like.
Speaker 6: Well WHERE can i? Get you you've asked us to do to do Some stuff i'm taking out, about this Aren't? You amy because he's going to read.
Speaker 15: Our.
Speaker 6: Mind now i'm not.
Speaker 5: Freaking out. I'M excited i want to try.
Speaker 4: THIS stuff i just want to. PREFACE this i haven't paid you any money to say. Some things i've not told you to. Play along you've this is. Completely random on. The SPOT what i want you?
Speaker 20: To?
Speaker 6: Do, no, no, no wait we're going to.
Speaker 15: Go to a.
Speaker 6: Song man then we're going to.
Speaker 15: Do.
Speaker 4: It man. The, suspense, okay.
Speaker 6: Suspense let's see if you can. Do It bb rex are playing right Now On kiss More With. Ash, magic next can you read? Our Mind? A?
Speaker 4: Magic, kids.
Speaker 6: Oh he is the world's most famous. Mind reader He's an, Aussie Boy ash magic joining us live in. The studio and now you're going to do what?
Speaker 4: To, Us man i'm going to get inside. Your, heads essentially it's going.
Speaker 6: To be all we.
Speaker 5: Have consented we're going to read.
Speaker 6: Our minds i'm going to.
Speaker 4: TRY it i want to put you guys on. THE spot i want you to. Think back imagine you know, you guys you're driving everybody to. The breakfast this is you're you're such a tegral moment of. People's lives so many, memorial, years yeah so many. Memorable moments you guys have. Given PEOPLE so i want you to think back into your, own lives to a, memorable moment almost like you had a, time machine like a dial on. The radio like you're sitting in the car and you turn the back time and you're thinking about, a memory a memory of something, or someone something in your mind that's not, super obvious like playing baseball. With dad that everybody has something, super niche, super random impossible for me. To guess you've got something inside? Your mind is? That correct have you ever told? Anybody, this oh maybe once, or twice but not really like a friend or something back in the Day, or yeah it's Very.
Speaker 6: Nat, you know you were asking for something that no one else.
Speaker 4: Could know no one else would. Know this you have told. Me this this is purely a thought inside. Your MIND all i want you? To DO can i come?
Speaker 6: Over? There yeah you got.
Speaker 5: To touch i'm going to touch you essentially. As well come?
Speaker 6: And touch, all right WHAT do? I? Do sorry we need the mic on? You there come come come. Really, close yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, my god hold your fingertips out, Like this hold finger. Tips, Out yeah i'm just going to touch the tips of your fingers just.
Speaker 5: Like this now he's not trying to, Kiss, you mike you stop.
Speaker 6: Leaning in i'm just trying to make sure he's. On mic these are.
Speaker 4: Very directional to stop looking.
Speaker 7: Your.
Speaker 4: Lips MAN all i want you to do is just think back to, this memory whatever this memory is inside. Your mind think about how old you are in.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 4: Memory interesting i'm getting the vibe you're very. Quite young, you're like do you five or six in?
Speaker 7: This memory?
Speaker 6: Very, Good ash.
Speaker 4: Just correct think about whatever is happening in. This memory think, about, inside outside, in bed on, the couch think about where you, are, yep okay there's other. People, around, Yeah yeah now this. Is different some people think this is kind. Of psychic but what psychics do is they just throw out random things and hope. SOMETHING sticks i want to admit this is literally you'll think of something very. Very SPECIFIC if i, got this this would. Be insane it would.
Speaker 6: Be because IT'S very, i think. Quite natives but, You're right. I'm five there are other.
Speaker 4: People, around okay not so impressive. So far look around you look at. The scenery you're at school or something. You're at then his face. Is shocked, right now you're. At school, you're young so you're. In kindergarten is?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 4: Correct, yes okay think about are you doing something in? His memory it's just like you're. Act kindergarn you're doing something specific, or, no wait you're thinking of like an object.
Speaker 6: Or something you're. Bloody good what are you going to get?
Speaker 4: The object do you want? Me, to okay think about. This object imagine you're. Holding it, it's small. It's light something. To do it's like not like a pair, of scissors but it's something like it's you're looking up a, little bit so you don't? My, hair wait are you thinking like a comb or like like a hairbrush or something?
Speaker 6: That is, I'M sorry i don't know how you've? Done that is? That is i'll tell you. The story that. Is crazy come Back on mike. For it he wanted it because he. Wanted, something, Really nat i'm. In kindergarten it's. Quite funny i'd taken my sister's. Pink comb, yeah RIGHT and i Don't know i'm comb in my hair, with IT and i left it out in the room where you put. Your bags so the teacher came in and, she said is this anyone's? Pink comb and Of course i'm a Boy and i'm embarrassed to Admit that i'm using a. Pink, comb YEAH and I remember i, was, like oh, you know you're. A kid, You're like i'll get in TROUBLE if i don't bring back my sister's. Pink COMB so, i, go oh, it's mine and the whole class laughed. At me you literally got. THAT story i have no idea how you would have done that pink comb.
Speaker 4: In, kindergarten yes we've got to write slow.
Speaker 6: THE wow i don't believe in any of. This stuff So you've you've, changed me.
Speaker 4: Changed you we can. KEEP going i don't how much time.
Speaker 6: We go why don't We? Do amy Let's? Do?
Speaker 4: Amy amy WHAT do i want you?
Speaker 7: To?
Speaker 4: Do imagine what are you doing when you're not on?
Speaker 7: The?
Speaker 4: Radio YouTube? At home, iank a, the Fam WATCHING? Netflix tv what are?
Speaker 6: You doing i'm or.
Speaker 4: The, GYM no i go.
Speaker 5: For, WALKS look i pick up my kids. FROM school i go to, other.
Speaker 4: Jobs podcasting what do you do when you're just chilling out?
Speaker 5: AT home i Like, TO yeah i like to go, for WALKS or i basically sit outside in. My, backyard, Okay, wine okay, No.
Speaker 6: Dude well let's.
Speaker 4: Try this imagine you're nice, at home You're relax maybe you're sitting on. The couch Maybe, You're. Netflix disney what do you watch?
Speaker 7: At?
Speaker 4: Home YouTube what do you think.
Speaker 5: If my kids? WATCH YouTube i?
Speaker 6: Watch?
Speaker 5: Anything?
Speaker 9: Netflix, stand okay imagine imagine what's.
Speaker 5: Your favorite, let's right Go. With netflix Go.
Speaker 4: To netflix imagine in front, of you we HAVE a tv And, it's netflix but it's Like. Infinite netflix it's got every single MOVIE and tv show, in existence millions billions of different movies and things from across. The world and imagine a hand you were remote and you're flicking through all these. Different titles, you go there's so many different MOVIES and tv shows flying past, your mind and then all of, a sudden you just. You stop you stop on one movie OR a tv show and you see the poster for. This movie can you see this poster inside? Your mind you can see the details. Of it look at. Those details. Visualize, it okay look. At me think about.
Speaker 6: Like the.
Speaker 4: Main actor is it wonders that it's Not like avengers where there's ten different peop or is it like one or?
Speaker 11: Two?
Speaker 5: People YEAH maybe i think there's one.
Speaker 4: Main actor think of this one. Main, actor okay visualize their face okay whilst looking.
Speaker 5: At, you yeah it's almost like ready to close. My eyes, but, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay interesting, slight shifting slight tension around. The, shoulders normally when there's a bit, of tension it's like a male to. Female relationship it's, a, guy, right, yeah okay fifty to, fifty chance not. That impressive think about this, person's name.
Speaker 5: His actor's name, or yeah the action the.
Speaker 4: Actor's, name yeah you know? His, NAME oh i know.
Speaker 5: WHAT it's i know the. First, name yeah the.
Speaker 7: FIRST name i get always mixed up with, the, yeah, yeah OKAY yeah I think i know her.
Speaker 5: Last, name, yeah yeah THAT'S what i thought.
Speaker 4: It, was, yeah yeah do you think you?
Speaker 15: KNOW it.
Speaker 4: I do just think about the first letter of the first the, first name say the first letter inside, your mind over. And over, it's like is it an s imagine right here you're interviewing. This actor oh, my god it's dream. Come true this random actor from this random movie is sitting here in, the seat and, you go welcome to the show? Or blank do that inside? Your mind welcome to, The Show? Steve martin is that who you're? Thinking Of Is? Steve martin? The actor inside your mind. Right, now, yes yes how do you? Do that let's take this a. Step further you imagine every single movie? In, existence yeah any reason why you chose this random movie? At Will, any yeah there's a reason. Behind. It yeah close your eyes. Right now imagine you're seeing. This poster.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm just kind of do keep those.
Speaker 6: Eyes shut he's drawing, something here looks like.
Speaker 4: A uh i don't know if this is going to mean anything.
Speaker 15: This much.
Speaker 6: It's like a child. Two people, oh no you don't want to do that when he wants to do.
Speaker 4: Another, one okay think about, this person think about. This movie you have not told this movie to a single? Living soul is? That correct you little seeing this inside? Your MIND all i want you to do? Right now.
Speaker 6: This this is gonna? Be, it okay.
Speaker 4: Can you admit this was? Completely random you could have thought of any, single movie any single. Actor inexistence is?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 4: Correct yep for the first, time ever, out loud, tell everybody what is this random movie that you just locked on inside? Your mind?
Speaker 6: Say it what?
Speaker 4: Is it father Of the father Of the bride is EXACTLY what. I had open up, your, eyes father.
Speaker 6: He's got it. Written down father of the my spelling is a.
Speaker 4: Little bit oh So he's wrongs of.
Speaker 6: The show.
Speaker 5: That. Is incredible favorite movie from the age.
Speaker 6: OF twelve i, Loved It, Steve martin father Of. The bride how you're not gonna? Tell us just how did you get my story? About childhood her About watching father Of? The, bride well and man's stalking us everything she.
Speaker 5: Was stalking you wouldn't have known that, about me.
Speaker 6: Because it was how would he know that story about? My, childhood well LET'S if i.
Speaker 4: Was talking let's. Do this imagine, right now you're you're maybe you're sitting on the Couch, Watching Netflix, father bride and then you see somebody from, your life somebody that would be impossible for me. To know You've got you've got a name inside. Your mind is? That correct someone that you're already visualizing sitting next to you on.
Speaker 6: The?
Speaker 4: Couch, yep yeah think about. This person is there any WAY that i can know who you're thinking of? Right now have you ever told anybody? This, name no think about the first letter of their, first name straight up. And down is it?
Speaker 6: A yep this?
Speaker 4: Random person when was the last time you thought about? Them before?
Speaker 5: Right now she texts me about four.
Speaker 4: Weeks, ago okay imagine, right now visualize this, person's face say Their full do you want me to do a full name or first and last or first just first name or first? And last what do you want up?
Speaker 5: To you first, and last the?
Speaker 4: Full, name yeah visualize, their face said their full name inside. Your, head now next time You See, amelia hannon TELL her, i, Said, HI god.
Speaker 18: I went.
Speaker 6: To school that's the person.
Speaker 4: You're visualizing usage your mind. Right now that, is yeah she was.
Speaker 5: Like my best friend in. Year seven.
Speaker 6: Hew stalking it's got to. BE. STALKING fbi i.
Speaker 5: Don't know I've seen amelia in like.
Speaker 6: Three years you're your mental use that the father of, the.
Speaker 5: Ride the Daughter Kissing steve martin.
Speaker 4: Was, Amazing, wow wow you are.
Speaker 6: Absolutely incredible you can catch more From ash. Magic. Online sir i'm sweating For ash magic. On socials. SO cool i don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: You do, thank you but, it's incredible it.
Speaker 6: Really is that is.
Speaker 5: MIND blowing i want.
Speaker 6: To know it's. Pissing, on yeah we might have.
Speaker 5: To, study, no no, just follow we just get back on. The, show wow that was. So impressive, all right well you Are On.
Speaker 6: Kiss breakfast, Good morning i'm still to come last calls you want to call in thirteen one oh six five And Hit aelebrity Gossip with nat or to Come Before Night.
Speaker 5: Celebrity news you. Like that Remember ray gun From, the olympics that.
Speaker 8: B girl so the twenty twenty Four, paras olympics she got, out there she did a breakdancing thing and it wasn't very, well received we.
Speaker 9: Could say so she did like the jumping.
Speaker 7: Around like she was, a kangaroo the weird on, the floor wiggling and stuff. LIKE that i honestly thought like it was a Piss take san WHICH when i first, Saw it, i'm like she's gone out there and taken, the piss which, you know a lot of people were pissed off, about you like you're representing our country because she got, zero points, like zero not one of the, judges thought you, know what like she rocked up and she tried like just zero because it's not breakdancing what. She did what's bizarre about the whole thing is that outside, of dancing she also holds a PhD in, cultural studies which focus on.
Speaker 5: Breaking culture so she's.
Speaker 7: Basically dedicated her whole life to breakdancing and she, SUCKS like, i mean it's just. Weird anyway so they're now Releasing a netflix Documentary. About raygun It's Called, Untold Raygun, breaking badly which is coming Out on. September first the trailer has been released over nine and when you have a little listen.
Speaker 5: To it right Before, THE olympics i went to my. Therapist panic she, was like what's the worst that? Could happen the whole world could laugh? At me so do you think? THAT'S reasonable i, was like, oh no it was, this frenzy it was this.
Speaker 14: GROWING monster, i mean it.
Speaker 6: Would be interesting to see how it all came about and what her.
Speaker 7: Deal is surely she has friends in, the industry like let's say the, breakdance industry or like other friends who are dancers.
Speaker 5: Who have, said, you, so hey that doesn't kind of represent you, know what, you know the.
Speaker 8: Breakdancing culture it reminds me of there's always that kid whose parents haven't told them they suck, at singing and they just try and they get up in front, of everyone they audition for, talent shows and you're just like someone needs like if your kid came, To, you amy one of your, three children And, said imma really want to be a professional singer and then gave it all they've got to You, and ryan, your husband and you sat there and, you're like they are?
Speaker 9: Tone deaf would you tell them to?
Speaker 5: AVOID this i would let them go and work. On themselves HERE'S what i wouldn't let.
Speaker 7: THEM do i wouldn't let them go onto like A live tv show and Audition, where olympics All. The, olympics yeah if they were singing At, THE olympics i would put a stop to that before they.
Speaker 6: Got, there see you know what you got to. DO that i remember my, Old man i'm in the. LIVING room i was singing this to be, all right, all right, all right he goes to your, tone deaf. Stop singing also tell you that you.
Speaker 5: Can't, dance nah he hasn't.
Speaker 6: Got that so he. Discovered, THAT literally i remember headphones on in the. Living, room remember.
Speaker 5: You've got to be cruel to.
Speaker 6: BE kind i respect him. FOR it i, AM deaf i. Can't, sing yeah. Problem, Solved YEAH And trm berson.
Speaker 8: Tough Love, now Jojo and i'm not Talking About. Jojo seewha i'm talking about The. Original jojo remember this huge Song Leave.
Speaker 9: Get out she had all the main things of being the next big pop star back in.
Speaker 8: The day she had that song She Had, Too Little, too late a couple of. Other ones then she disappeared off the face of. The, earth now the reason, that happened if you, didn't know she actually signed a really bad record deal at the age. Of twelve she was signed, really, young obviously got, bad advice and then she was locked into this deal where she was blocked from releasing music for. Ten years so that's why she, just disappeared because she had a disagreement with her record label and they just stopped allowing her to put music out and she couldn't.
Speaker 9: Go elsewhere she was locked into.
Speaker 8: This deal she also had a Kind Of taylor swift situation where she also didn't own the master recordings of, those songs like her big songs that she had. Early on so if you Look up Leave, on spotify, for example it sounds completely different because she had to re record it. Much later, so anyway, She disappeared but now she's kind of come back and on her social she's doing a bit of an educational thing where she's teaching people about the. Music industry she did one on like talking to people about the difference between owning your master recordings and all that kind. Of thing and her latest video is all about the fact that she thinks that no, real singer no singer is really singing live anymore because of how advanced.
Speaker 5: Technology is even when they're, singing live.
Speaker 7: It's, auto tuned and like when you go to concerts and, you're, like oh her mic, Is on sure it, might be but it's not actually what they.
Speaker 9: Sound like take.
Speaker 1: A LISTEN but i find it really interesting is that most people don't even realize that their expectations have changed because every concert. Sounds flawless i've been in an Audience and i'm watching a Show and, i'm like you'll see what's, going, on right and, they're, like yes the mic.
Speaker 5: Is on, i'm like it's. Literally not but then if they.
Speaker 1: Weren't using, this stuff, a misnoe a, human moment a run that doesn't, quite land all those things start to feel and sound like a failure when it used to just.
Speaker 5: Feel like i'm not.
Speaker 6: Bothered by people. Auto tuning what's that thing where they're not really singing lips? BOTHER me i know people are real purists, for It but, i'm, like well if it. Sounds good it. Sounds good.
Speaker 5: YOU know i just remember going To a rihanna CONCERT and i used to. LOVE her i.
Speaker 7: Still do but her on the radio or on, You know spotify versus her in, real life it's not.
Speaker 5: Really, different, Yeah, No right so.
Speaker 6: If they fake it when they're up on stage and it sounds like it does on, the radio then what's. The, problem yeah well they're. A fraud is that what. You're saying You're calling rihanna a fraud Live.
Speaker 8: On, It no i'm just saying she sounded Different, to also you've got, to remember just like a game, of, footy right your favorite player has an.
Speaker 7: Off night you could go to. A concert they could be just having an. Off, day yeah that, can happen.
Speaker 9: But there's no room for. Error anymore That's what.
Speaker 8: JoJo's saying she's like one off note with phones on the internet and you're basically gone viral for being a.
Speaker 6: Shit, singer yeah we're going to take your. Last calls anything you want to chat about calling on thirteen one oh six five five to nine now Here On, Kids who let's do your last calls on thirteen one oh Six five anything you want to? Chat About kira lee. Good morning Hey, kier lee.
Speaker 10: Good morning what do you want to?
Speaker 6: Chat?
Speaker 5: ABOUT oh i was just calling To Say, happy Thursday, Hayby Thursday.
Speaker 16: Happy thursday i'm going for brunch with the, ladies Today so i'm very excited.
Speaker 11: About.
Speaker 5: That oh so have you had the day?
Speaker 6: Off?
Speaker 10: Work yeah well the nurses, a shift my goldfriends. Shift focus oh.
Speaker 5: So nice so you've all got the.
Speaker 6: Day off the.
Speaker 5: Sun's shining we're going out. For lunch lucky, you NOW dream.
Speaker 6: I did say you wanted to Chat about rihanna. As, well AH look i was not.
Speaker 15: In.
Speaker 5: Prayer yeah have you seen her in concert?
Speaker 15: As?
Speaker 6: Well yeah so what what did, you Think am you? Would disappointed she just didn't.
Speaker 5: Have any, Stage presence like there was no like connecting with the crowd or calling out to. The crowd she kind of just stood in the one place and did a lot of like air what?
Speaker 6: About it what about?
Speaker 5: A singing and her voice just didn't.
Speaker 4: Marry.
Speaker 15: Up.
Speaker 6: DISAPPOINTING yeah i Remember The Black eyed peas back in the day when they. CAME out I Remember Big, day out how big. That was everyone rubbished them and so they couldn't pull it. Off, live yeah so it can be disappointing when you really really.
Speaker 5: LIKE someone, I mean i Still, like rihanna, BUT yeah i was a. Little disappointed were you?
Speaker 6: That? DISAPPOINTED kurily i was.
Speaker 16: Pretty disappointed my GIRLFRIEND who i was with is a. Massive band i'm not, so MUCH but i. WENT along i, was, like okay, and honestly she was just like a blimp on, the stage. No, interraction yeah doesn't?
Speaker 7: That suck it, does suck especially when you pay like a couple of hundred dollars for tickets.
Speaker 6: These days, good on thanks for Calling. It thursday have you enjoy? Your lunch how good is a? Booty? Lunch now tomorrow more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with our. Pop quiz we do it at seven and we do it.
Speaker 15: At.
Speaker 5: Eight yeah and one of our listeners has caught feelings for their. Booty call that's a.
Speaker 6: Big, no no it's going to be. A.
Speaker 7: Chick yeah and she wants to turn their RELATIONSHIP all i said, she there but it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Say she it.
Speaker 5: Will be it'll be a churn their relationship into. Something more but they need, Our, Help okay and then more real housewives are going to be joining us in studio they're all. In Town derinda Medley And cynthia bailey is going to be.
Speaker 6: Dropping by, all, Right now i'm excited. About this what happened when we Sent you amy to A private pts Session Horrendous and i'm in your ear and you have to Do everything i'm telling you.
Speaker 5: To, DO yeah i mean it was. SO embarrassing i could feel how awkward, he felt which made me feel.
Speaker 6: More awkward your? Whole, point, yeah good h. Hear That tomorrow we're back at. Six am keep.
Speaker 15: It.
Speaker 6: On kiss gordie has your way to win tickets To Our iHeartRadio music Festival, in vegas where you're going to See Bet zara Las And, Benson Boone snoop dogg.
Speaker 4: And more have a.
Speaker 6: Great day we'll see It for. Friday shows see.
Speaker 5: You, tomorrow bye