Speaker 1: This is just how stood by a couple of mitches. Yeah, you release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. You want to know a crazy fact that I had a bio scan done at my gym this week. I've gone from thirty nine percent body fat to twenty.
Speaker 2: Four when last week?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: When did I ask?
Speaker 4: No Is Michuli and Mitchell cous Hello you Wednesday episode.
Speaker 1: We're here holiday.
Speaker 2: In real time when this drops? What are you up to on Wednesday? Oh?
Speaker 1: Let me check my fuck tober calendar that you made for me, Mitchell. I think we've spoken about this, but Mitchell made me a calendar like he's my beloved. What's the Wednesday?
Speaker 2: The whole motivation behind the calendar was finding availabilities when we could record the podcast in amongst your tour schedule and everything. Yeah, and that didn't work. We're taking a week off after this week. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm on the Gold Coast now at the moment you're hearing this, I'm on the Gold Coast. I'm performing at the Gold Coast Theater tonight.
Speaker 2: And we gave you the option to do the podcast from the Gold Coast. But then you're like, nah, fuck that absolutely not. I'm gonna need my portable podcast equipment back by the way, I lent that to you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I I could do it on the road. Yeah yeah, that's fine, I can get it to you. You know what I've always said, if there's somewhere in Queensland I call leave, it would be the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: Why the Gold Coast, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just has such a nice energy. It's so relaxed. People are chill, the sun is always out, properties cheaper, everyone's eating Asayi bowls and green juices. I love that.
Speaker 2: I feel like it would be a gorgeous place to retire. But if you're our age, you'd be surrounded by gronks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like yes, like love island watches? Ye very that?
Speaker 2: Oh I hate island watches is such an insult sca. I would hate it if someone ever called me.
Speaker 1: That you love island watcher.
Speaker 2: I was so fucking embarrassed the other day because I went to the real House size at Sydney Premiere Ah huh yah, And I got there early by accident. I was out the front chatting to Kylie Gillies.
Speaker 1: Of course Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Darrow from like he was some influencer. I assume from Love Island Fame or something like that, some reality show. Basically, he rocked up as well, and Kylie Gillies had to remind him who she was. She was like, yeah, no with Matt Larry and I have had you on, we interviewed you, and he just had no memory of it. I was like, this fucking dope. That is so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Rude.
Speaker 2: I would have been mortified if Kylie Gillies had to remind me who she.
Speaker 1: Was, of all people, can I just say give her her flowers? She's always so kind of warm.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's great.
Speaker 1: She's such a luperstar. I love Kylie. She was in my Hot Girl Walk merch announcement video like she did. It was in April. When did I? I love that?
Speaker 2: You graciously let me finish the joke now.
Speaker 1: Genesy he speaking of TV icon. Hello, hell, I think intern on Studio ten.
Speaker 2: No Easter show.
Speaker 1: We spoke about this on Monday.
Speaker 5: And on Studio ten because I was intern. So I was hurting goats.
Speaker 1: Of course you were, and you hurt us two goats every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really, she fans this half the time.
Speaker 1: True, you've been so I a I have you haven't put in it.
Speaker 2: It's hardly the best shepherd around here.
Speaker 1: It's true, you're a ship shepherd.
Speaker 5: What can I say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: God, yeah, geronimo shepherd. Anyway, what was the purpose of the bens stick? You know how shepherds have the stick that curves at the top to hook their necks.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything about that.
Speaker 4: I said I heard the goats.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, you both work for sucking. Peter like, I'm not insinuating we do it, but I'm just.
Speaker 2: Go around throttling sheep for no readon.
Speaker 1: But you're not going to yank like you're just grazy. They're covering lambs.
Speaker 2: Wallender, you're the official Google of things. Can you find out what's the point of a hook on a shepherd's mitchure?
Speaker 1: She's stopped bringing in her laptop. She's now googling on her phone known of course, God forbid. You're asked to do the one purpose it don't document it as you as you google.
Speaker 2: That defeats the purpose.
Speaker 5: Okay, So they're symbols associated with the ancient Egyptian god Osiris.
Speaker 1: How boring.
Speaker 2: So it actually doesn't have any function, the hook.
Speaker 5: No, they're just associated. They're just symbols.
Speaker 2: I don't accept that answer. I'm going to google wider shepherds carry cooks.
Speaker 5: It's the crook as a symbol of power, guardianship, or prestige.
Speaker 2: It's actually it's not functional.
Speaker 1: No Ah, how boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: I was really expecting something good.
Speaker 2: That dis the pointing.
Speaker 1: Not that that wasn't good, but I was expecting something something better.
Speaker 2: Don't let that set the tone for today's episode. No, because we've got talkback tings returning. Oh my god, talk back, and I've discovered the world's most wholesome talkback radio. So I'm going to put it on record.
Speaker 1: Well, we've we often in talkback things ridicule straight white old men, and they're ranking and they're grumpy. They're always talking about something. Yeah, it's a conflict that's pissed them off, or something menial. They're pissed off about parking, you know, yeah, coulsum gas. So we are talking about I haven't heard this, but it's the most wholesome show, is it?
Speaker 2: In my humble opinion?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Well, if I trust anyone's opinion on talkback shows, it's you still king of And.
Speaker 2: We've also got the jingle on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, today massive show. The jingle is going to be groundbreaking. We haven't done a jingle since, like the very start of the show. I remember we're doing jingles way back when.
Speaker 2: Now we hate you in a long time. We used to just do stupid shit like coming up with a jingle for trees. But this time it's our new phone number. The text line because fuck, it took me a just to memorize it. You've got no hope of memorizing it, patchy jingles. Surely, surely that'll cement in people's brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Roving reporter Oscars lent us his voice and we'll chat to him later in the show. He will appear to help us choose our new jingle.
Speaker 2: I don't know which one I want to win, just saying.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got my thoughts. We actually did a poll in the Injurian Idiots our Facebook group too, so we have we've taken everything into account. Yes, all right, should we start the show? Yeah, let's get into it the first time listening. We start every show with it. Is it just me something we've noticed, hate or appreciate. Let's kick it off with a listener today, we've got Aaron on the phone with it.
Speaker 3: Is it just you?
Speaker 1: Hello? Aaron's that?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you? How long have you been listening to the.
Speaker 3: Show since the beginning?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 2: I love that? And it's taken you this long to think of it? Is it just me? If you're wrong?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've thought of that, but I'm just like, they're no good or I've had that before.
Speaker 2: So you've got high hopes for today's mone You think I'm backing it in? This is a fucking good one. Yeah, I can't wait to hear it.
Speaker 1: You there's an attractive voice. I always feel like our listeners have hot voices. Do you think it's a hot voice? All right, Sorry, I'm just complimenting you. Another laugh is ugly?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I'm joking Bradley or counting you in? Then hit us with your reagon?
Speaker 3: Okay, great?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is it weird to take photos at an open casket funeral?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it sounds like a real personal thing. I've never been to an open casket funeral, and Touchwood, I don't have to go to one.
Speaker 3: I was going through Facebook and I saw this really cute pose. It was about this mum posting saying that her son had passed away and his best friend was his dog, and it was a photo of the dog to the open casket.
Speaker 1: I've seen this.
Speaker 5: I've seen this as well.
Speaker 1: I've seen this in the dog. Yes, it was that trend where you'd put up a photo of your dog as a puppy. Then you'd swipe, and it was an old dog. But then this was a photo of a boy and a puppy, and then they swiped and the boy had died, but the dog was old and lying next to his body. But the one I saw, the casket was blurred out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nope, not in this one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I think that's why am I also googling it because I kind of want to see it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 3: When I merely saw it, I was like, it's really I get it. But at the same time, there's a time and place for a nice photo opportunity.
Speaker 2: Especially if this photo's apparently gone viral. Oh my god, this photo that month be where you take a photo of someone's corpse.
Speaker 1: Totally. But I don't even get the benefit of an open casket neither. No.
Speaker 2: I understand that some people find it healing, and you audition in some.
Speaker 5: Face to view the body before like family and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want everyone else to see it. Yeah, you know. And then they put makeup on the corpse and everything. Yeah, and they do their hair like I'd be so stressed from beyond the grave watching as a ghoul. Someone tried to do my hair. I've gotten trust anyone else. I've got this down to a fine art. Like if it's not done with a dice in hypersocic, I don't want them to touch it. They need a rounded brush and they need to put in my vs. The soon hair moose on wet hair after a shampoo, no condition if it's not those situations, not those circumstances.
Speaker 2: That you've been to a viewing, Yes, with it one of your victims.
Speaker 5: Not this time. It was my auntie and I asked to see it.
Speaker 2: Dead bodies mine now she's seen thousands at her own hand.
Speaker 5: I asked, and my mum said are you sure? And I said yes, and she came along as well.
Speaker 1: That's nice. And it was closure, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: Ye, interesting, yes, but like she she looked like she was sleeping. Wow, it's real.
Speaker 1: They put makeup on, and they also like, can put chemicals in your body to make it look pigmented.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, my aunt hated makeup and stuff, but they put makeup on her.
Speaker 2: Like she's never looked better.
Speaker 5: She was actually a bit funny because she would have laughed as.
Speaker 1: Well, that's sweet, that's sweet. But then posting a photo of it, taking a photo and putting it to Facebook.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I would never take that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's common practice.
Speaker 1: All right, Aaron, Well, we're all on your side here. We think it's vile and discussing.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell your husband, we said, Hi, does he listen to the show as well?
Speaker 3: I make him sometimes? Does he know he's not a huge podcast listener? One of them really have their time to listen to podcast because you studies full time and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, you can't. You can't listen to a podcast while you study. You're right. I was going to say the beauty of it is that you can multitask, mate, but not this show as well, which is so engaging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very all right. Well, congratulations, Aaron. Message price here for general. We'll get your price on a couple of yeah, no ways, yeah, send her a DM. Thank you, Thanks Aaron Sunshine cast what a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Now, if you want to come on with it, is it just me of your own. Like we said, you can DM a couple of miches or send us a text. This could potentially be the last time I ever have to say this number oh yeah for double two nine four eight two o two.
Speaker 1: Well the last time because we will officially, as of the end of this episode, have a jingle to play every single shot.
Speaker 2: We'll do that in a little bit, But first, should we get into talk back tings.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a while, let's jump in.
Speaker 2: Yes, talk back teams is where we bring you the weird and wonderful bullshit that you hear on talkback radio. Because, as I always say, I doubt people in our age bracket are listening to talk back radio, so they missed a lot of the goals.
Speaker 1: Well, the first time I really did was with you in your car. We went on a road trip and I listened with you for like two hours because we were going to your sisters.
Speaker 2: If it's on in the background and occasionally I'm like, sh turn it up, I can hear some cooked old dog calling up to the station you recorded.
Speaker 1: We played on the show, and it's been one of our most requested now one of our most favorites.
Speaker 5: It's my favorite, it's my personal favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry I've been depriving you lately, Jenneral, I've been you listening too much talkback.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Of course, this segment has brought you some iconic moments, like this one from John Laws.
Speaker 1: Bring Pikes nurseries? What nursery? Pikes?
Speaker 3: P hy k.
Speaker 8: E s Hey why I kys in kill hey why?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, but today we're not making fun of cranky old men on talkback radio, which is what typically you imagine of a talkback radio station. Right, You've got your fucking Alan Jones, total Ray Hadley. Yeah, people like that talking about politics and boring shit frankly and taking phone calls. So today I'm actually talking about possibly the most wholesome talkback radio show I've heard in my life.
Speaker 1: You've said this, and like, I don't even I don't quite know what to expect, because when I think talkback radio, I don't think wholesome, family, political, intense talk discussions that go for fucking ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when I was in Brisbane for my comedy show. I tuned into four BC, which is their local radio station. I like to come in a different city just get a flavor of their local media.
Speaker 1: Also, the year the members died out four BC.
Speaker 2: I never actually occurred to me that before Christ.
Speaker 1: Right before Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so yeah, tune into four BC, which is their equivalent of two GB in Brisbane. So the shock jockey, news.
Speaker 1: Stage talker, current affairs.
Speaker 2: Yes, but instead of shock jocks, I heard Laurel, Gary and Mark. Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I met her.
Speaker 9: I met Laurel the other night and the Radio Awards so lovely.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. She's fucking lovely.
Speaker 1: She's a sweetheart. She said she loved my work and I said thank you. Laurel.
Speaker 5: Yes, she won Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very important and if her speech was anything to go by, this will be an interesting show. Jenna, you're going to take there's a fifteen minute speech.
Speaker 5: I think when we timed it went for twenty too much. Oh really and it was supposed to be seven minutes.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The acras is in the Radio Awards. They're famously quite punchy, yesh.
Speaker 1: And we're all broadcasters, we all know how to keep it tight and bright.
Speaker 2: Would I smirched my Laurel because after listening in Rismond, I've actually fallen in love with this.
Speaker 1: But is there context? Because was she not originally on a talk station?
Speaker 2: That's the thing. So they're kind of adored in Brisbane. They've been on air for like decades Q correct, they were on four KQ and four KQ was owned by this radio network and they had to sell four KQ, which meant Laurel, Gary and Mark were out of a job.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they were doing like a classic Hits Jones in Amanda style show, like just light entertainment, Fluffy play some old fucking people music. That's all it is. Tom So when they lost their jobs, because they're so well loved, four b C snapped them up smart. However, some might argue that it's a bit of an odd fucking fit for four BC. Oh, they got a lot of complaints from their listeners when Laurel, Gary and Mark took over the breakfast show because they're used to hearing Colson Gash fucking you know, shock Jobs talks to Parliament talking about news stuff, right, Yeah, that's not what they're getting with Laurel Gari and Mark.
Speaker 1: Right, So it would be like Hope FM, the local Christian radio station in Australia poaching. Is it just me to be their draft time show?
Speaker 2: It'd be like hey, mission Andy hosting ABC News. Okay, bit of a weird fit, but honestly I was all about it. I fucking loved listening to Laurel Garia Mark when I was there. So the auto topics they're doing, they're not talking about Israel and Palestine. They're talking about this sort of shit.
Speaker 11: For b See Laurel Gerry and Mark, good morning and welcome to the show. They just don't make him anymore like they used to.
Speaker 9: We are talking about the biggies ice vovos apparently not what they used to be. Ozzies are getting pretty fired up about this because it is the country's most for loved biscuits, one of.
Speaker 11: Them one double three eight eighty two. What is a biscuit that you've noticed that is not what it used to be? Joy is on the line from ips which Joy? Which one have you noticed?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 12: My favorite used to it? Ginger nuts are.
Speaker 2: What's the problem with ginger nuts now?
Speaker 12: Well, ginger nuts now aren't even worth dunking because they just melt. They can fit a whole ginger ut nut in your mouth. Now they used to be me verging on the size. They're verging on the size of a fifty cent piece.
Speaker 1: No really, that is because I used to be like a coaster.
Speaker 3: Sigh.
Speaker 4: So they are reasonable.
Speaker 3: Oh know this exactly. They will It's like wagon wheels, isn't it. But you won't go there.
Speaker 1: It's not a perspective.
Speaker 11: Thing is that as you've got older and bigger, they've got smaller.
Speaker 12: No, nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Nothing, I know. I don't have that perspective.
Speaker 11: I was worried for you there.
Speaker 12: But yes, quite a few friends have commented, and it's very annoying because a packet of ginger nuts used to last a while, now last about ten minutes.
Speaker 11: By god, they can take my dignity, but they can't take my biscuits.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, you pretty much took your own dignity.
Speaker 1: It's not mentioned the.
Speaker 9: Hey, the chocolate in the middle.
Speaker 2: There's hardly any initial recruits.
Speaker 1: This is summer rain for BC.
Speaker 2: This could literally be Jones in Amanda ship there and they're playing music on the show, which is not what talk pack stations do.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they tackled that.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 1: Can I just say not one of them went to the place of ginger nut joke, ginger nuts, ginger nuts in your mouth? He literally said, ginger nuts in your mouth. Well, they're too.
Speaker 2: Wholesome for that. Yeah, anyway, I thought I would test the theory about that, by the way, because I'm a fucking whore for a ginger nut.
Speaker 10: Wait.
Speaker 1: I was literally just thinking, fuck, I've actually sold I want. I want to eat me too, And I.
Speaker 2: Got some iced vovo laurels claiming that they're not what they used to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, pass be the judge of that, these aren't I vos For the international listeners, an ice vovo is an Australian icon biscuit. It's like a short bread with pink icing like jammy. Yeah, well it's got pink icing and then a strip of jam through the middle and then dessicated coconut top.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but this ginger nut is bigger than a fifty cents.
Speaker 5: Way bigger than a fifty cent What about media, it's not a closter side?
Speaker 1: What about when he insinuated that she just fucking chopped it on fucking a joy thing?
Speaker 2: Is your obese. Is it possible that actually the biscuits look tiny to you?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna trying ivo.
Speaker 8: I think that.
Speaker 2: See the ice vovos, I think they're onto something. They're very flat. Now you used to be able to pick off individual marshmallows, but now it's just like a smear of paste.
Speaker 1: She'll taste the same, though, does it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm going to test the ginger nut. Bloody tests this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got the vovos.
Speaker 2: I bloody love anything ginger, fucking gingerbread men, gingerbread houses, ginger kisses. Yeah, don't even get me started. I love some ginger. So I'm going to see if the ginger nut is what I remember, because admittedly I have not had one for freaking years. I think, oh god, it is disintegrated, is it? Yeah? I don't in my cave very hard. The beauty of it.
Speaker 5: It's not like I remember very firm.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how I remember it. Jenna can't even snap it with her feeble fingers.
Speaker 1: Jenn's trying with all her might. She can't snap the biscuit. This is an edible item, by the way, guys, I'm gonna eat it with my back molars.
Speaker 2: Ready, just don't eat into the mic, please. People hate that. Wow, I can't, Jenner, We're gonna wait until you've snapped a ginger nut, Jenna, what are your karate chop it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Honestly, in my opinion, that ginger nut is exactly the same. But I'm not as old as what's the face that rang up to? Laurel Gary and Mark? Am I?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: There's something quite endearing about that kind of radio.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear some of the other phone topics that they're tackling on that show?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, the downfall of the Bickie was talk topic one.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's just a few other things I've spoken about. What stamps have you collected?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good one? Give us a call, Laurel Gary and Mark.
Speaker 1: What we add to that? Clean one with a platypus on it?
Speaker 2: And then what are they going to go prove it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What books have you?
Speaker 4: She did it?
Speaker 2: She broke it after what felt like ten minutes. What books have you donated to Vinnie's?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good one, because I recently went to Vinny's and I bought a cat book?
Speaker 2: But what have you donated?
Speaker 5: That was I haven't donated anything, but I did buy somebody else's donation.
Speaker 1: Did you regret it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: What about what's your favorite big thing? That was one of the topics is in like the big banana, the fucking you know, it's hard hitting shit.
Speaker 1: Interesting radio. It's nearly got an audience because they do they rate well.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's my four BC snap them up when they were going begging. I mean, like I said, they adored in Brisbane. People love them, but existing four BC listeners that to that station for the news and politics and hard hitting shit are like, who are these fucking clown Yeah, here's an example of a comment that they've gotten. Just like I am now listening to two GP in Sydney on the app and I'll listen to Neil Breen in the afternoon. But I can't listen to four BC anymore. Those three are just too much first thing in the morning. They should be on FM station.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, come on, do you think that's that's mirrored by the rest of the audience. They all feel the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like when they first joined, that was the thought of backlast they were getting three of them there, huh.
Speaker 1: There's three year posts.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you think Gary and Mark were one person.
Speaker 1: No, I just like Laurel Gary Mark in my head. I don't know. I just was picturing two one woman in a Laurel.
Speaker 5: Gary's Laurel Gary and Mark that's Mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, personally, I actually can't tell Mark and Gary apart. So yeah, maybe they are the same.
Speaker 1: They voice sounded exactly the same as well. I wonder if we have that problem, Mitchell, if anyone thinks you and I are the same.
Speaker 2: Surely not. They would have knuted it out by now. No, thank you. We need a talk station at breakfast. There are plenty of music stations.
Speaker 4: As it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, all shut up, sassy.
Speaker 2: I can listen to Queen on Spotify. Don't need it on my radio.
Speaker 1: Disappointed why they'd still be listening for sure, of course.
Speaker 2: So yeah, a lot of grumpy, old fucking boomers in Brisbane don't like Laurel Gary, Mark. But I think they're an absolute treator.
Speaker 1: Hunt agree with them, to be honest, And you should check.
Speaker 2: In John Law. That's been a while. Maybe I should listened to his podcast see how he's doing, because we've not ripped him to Shrends on this podcast. Sorry, no, not ripping his reds. He's a friend of the show.
Speaker 1: Now he's a friend.
Speaker 2: What I meant to say was highlight some of his work.
Speaker 1: Correct, it's merely an air check, we say in the industry. We're listening to just check in on a colleague of ours.
Speaker 5: Welfare check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if it's a welfare check.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's been flirting with death for years?
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 8: Food?
Speaker 5: This is it, it's happening.
Speaker 1: Really hype this whole thing up, the.
Speaker 2: Moment that everyone's been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Everyone on Earth. I was walking by the street and people were shaking in their boots going when he went out seeing it, I said on Wednesday's episode, relaxed.
Speaker 2: It feels like Australian idol. We're down to the final two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's true.
Speaker 2: Our jingle will be crowned today. Correct the jingle for our new text line, so that everyone listening now eventually remembers it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want it to be stuck in people's head and every day.
Speaker 1: I agree, because we talk about this text line every week. We always forget it's in the show notes. It's a bit of a mess. So this just eliminates all stress every time you.
Speaker 2: Don't say, we always forget. Well, no, but I've got there eventually, he did. I never memorized it.
Speaker 1: I never put in the time nor the effort to remember.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: So this is really benefiting me. But it will sound good. It'll sound it'll sound nice.
Speaker 2: It will. All you have to do is press play. So yes, our fourth wheel, the newly appointed raving reporter Oscar Correct came over to my place yesterday. We recorded two jingles and let's bring him in now to show them off to YouTube. Oscar come on, hello.
Speaker 1: Oscar Roaming Reporter. Welcome, Welcome, Hello, darling, my love. Take a seat. Yeah, Mike's ready to go.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm on the little chair.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, you're quite tall. You probably don't need to sit up that high because look at the so far away from it.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to be dainty for once in my life. And you know, there we go.
Speaker 1: There you are. That's work that's working.
Speaker 4: On your cheek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, flurry, I.
Speaker 4: Know I haven't showered.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't think it's been about four weeks.
Speaker 4: Can I just say I'm a direct high level with Jenna and it is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever expert. Yes, because Jenna and I've never been at the same height. You been at the same level either, but we can just no, I've always stooped lower. Yes, that's the fourth.
Speaker 2: Wheel for a reason. There is a pecond never hierarchy.
Speaker 1: The two of you have been working tirelessly to record these jingles and we have options.
Speaker 2: So there was two out of all the ones that our listeners suggested and the ones that we brainstormed ourselves. In my bedroom last week we recorded the Friends theme song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people love that and because of you by Kelly Clarkson. The Friends theme song is the Rembrandt correct Yes, I'll be there for you, for you.
Speaker 2: I would like to add that during the recording process last night, I did have this cranky slut neighbor of mine come over and making them plane.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She knocked on the door and so we just went silent. I was like, maybe she'll know that we took the hint and that's enough. I didn't enter the door, and then again and then I went and into the door and she goes, you scared me. I was like, bitch, you desperately wanted my attention. What is it? And so she said, can you just keep the singing to a minimum, but we were we were done by that point. So we got it in the camp and there were several points while we were recording these jingles. Yeah, we just looked at her and I went, oh, that was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you can sing and you check out and you've been around, you perform at local venues. Yeah, so these we're going to play them now.
Speaker 2: Yes. I would also like to add that I posted them to my Instagram last night as we were recording them, and I did a poll, but I blocked both of you. I wanted to hear it for the first time here and now.
Speaker 1: All right, so so give us the results of the pole.
Speaker 2: No, I'll do it after we'll hear.
Speaker 5: The Okay, yeah, let's make it fair.
Speaker 2: We'll kick off with the Friends theme song I reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is option number one for a new jingle sung by Oscar.
Speaker 4: Oscar's debut jingle, Yeah yeah, thank you for coming to my jingle listening party.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Lovely. It's almost like a viewing party, just no one's dead. It's referencing Aaron's call.
Speaker 8: Right here we go, Oh for double two A two too for double two A two.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but is that harmony at the end? Did that not just sound exactly like the friends themes?
Speaker 1: So impressed? I felt like Jennifer Aniston, I want the Rachel I am so in New York City near that fountain? Did you do layers of different stems? You know what they call in the industry.
Speaker 2: There's like a three part harmony in that. And we were recording it and I went into that thinking I don't want this one to win. I don't want this jingle. I like the other one better. But then after we recorded it, we were like, actually, that's kind of fucking beautiful that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's fair. I think we have to play that one more time. Yeah, I'm just gonna play it once if it doesn't win. So this is this is jingle Action number one. Listen to the ins and outs, okay, and the vocals from oscar.
Speaker 8: Oh for double two A two too? For double two they got A two two.
Speaker 1: I really like it, Like, I'm loving that.
Speaker 2: I don't want it to win, but I can't deny that was fucking impressive.
Speaker 4: It was absolutely I mean, look, we both went into it last night being like absolutely not. It's not us, it's not camp, it's not straight.
Speaker 1: It's so straight it is straight culture.
Speaker 4: And then the more we did it, and obviously, you know, you do a couple of takes, and there was that moment where we both looked at each other away.
Speaker 2: When I added all the layers together in that last bit two, when I added that together, I just went it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hear what it's competing against.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the next option is more of a power ballot. It's because of you by Kelly Clarkson. And this, to his own admission, this is a little out of oscars range, but he fucking.
Speaker 1: Gave it his all and I think he nailed it all right. Here Option two, Oscar's premier jingle.
Speaker 2: This one is very dramatic for no reason.
Speaker 1: That's let's here. Let's hear.
Speaker 4: Life for two zero two.
Speaker 10: I thought to nine A two zero two. I thought to nine, hooray to zero till far to nine to zero to.
Speaker 2: I far till nine allay, Jess.
Speaker 3: Just.
Speaker 2: Double tu.
Speaker 4: Send it the text place.
Speaker 1: That is, I have to say I applaud that take it because that care would that killed me a couple of points.
Speaker 2: While recording that one, that I had to edit out just a vape.
Speaker 1: Cough'd be like, oh.
Speaker 4: Thousand.
Speaker 2: I would have been challenging singing that high.
Speaker 1: Wait, we can't it's fifty six seconds. We can't play that every episode.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's too long. That's the full theatrical, dramatic version, the album version.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, exactly, Yeah, that's the album Wow.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to like every week playing the sweeper, it'll just be a little a bite from the chorus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, this is so dramatic. I mean, okay, so what did the pole say? What are the listeners?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I think can we just listen to that one again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: At the start when it just goes, it's like some random kid from like the ensemble of Annie just came in like out of.
Speaker 2: And listen with headphones on for this, Like again, harmony is stunning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, fine, a ton.
Speaker 10: To zero two. I thought till nine orad to zero two. I far to nine to zero two. I thought too till nine more.
Speaker 2: That's got my vote. I give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I think that's fantastic. I think we need to discuss the implications of this. Can we be sued by either the rembrands or Kelly Clarkson. No, it's a remembrance.
Speaker 2: Can't afford to loyal.
Speaker 1: And Kelly's too busy, she's doing one hundred and one thing.
Speaker 2: But it's fair game if you're doing a parody of it.
Speaker 4: True, because if that was the case, and all of those crap parodies on YouTube would all be be ripped.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, before we vote, what the what does the audience say? What do the idiots think?
Speaker 2: So firstly, people were blown away by Oscar's voice.
Speaker 1: You go on to Hollywood, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: So I posted them in the same order, Friends first, and then because of you, the Kelly clarks And one, and people were like, I thought I was going to vote for the Friends one, but now that I've heard the second option, that one, the number is way clearer because in the Friends one it's for a two well two yeah, whereas it's very clear the Kelly Clarkson one. And I just like the unnecessary melodar.
Speaker 4: It's so ridiculously melodramatic. It works.
Speaker 1: I think it's perfect for the show. It's also Kelly is so queer coded it feels more us. I think Friends is. It's come on, we.
Speaker 2: Can low rent friends?
Speaker 4: Can we just let friends die?
Speaker 1: I agree, I've I've never really seen a season.
Speaker 4: I've watched a couple of episodes, scrolling through nine Gem.
Speaker 1: And I nine Honey, nine Honey, nine nine Jacket.
Speaker 2: I've tried it.
Speaker 4: It's just never been for me.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, yeah, yeah, it's on nine Curry and nine SOULSA.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, So what did the audience say? Do we have percentages?
Speaker 2: Yes, we do so. Initially when we posted it in the Facebook group, it was the Friends theme song by a landslide, but at that point we were just putting it forward as a hypothetical. Yes, so if you looked at the Facebook group pole everyone voted for Friends as a concept. But then once I posted Oscar actually singing it, all of a sudden in the Facebook group it was fifty to fifty people must have voted the change. Whereas the poll on my Instagram it's Kelly all the way sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Well listen, I'm going to vote because I like a jingle and I think it's punchy.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the Friends one? Just generally speak, I love it.
Speaker 1: I think it's fantastic, and for that reason that is why I am voting for the Friends. I'm voting for friends, really, and then you're voting for Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Kelly.
Speaker 1: Well, Kelly.
Speaker 2: Had another bad rain moment because you were just saying that the Friends one was not suitable.
Speaker 1: Dare you turn your back on potentially? And also so I can do this in a while since we've had to, which if you read the constitution of Vigim, it is that if Mitch and I are not at level heads, if we can't agree on something, we have to go to our third wheel.
Speaker 2: And of course that means that.
Speaker 1: She oftens it.
Speaker 2: Her decisions aren't always great always great, and we can't fight it.
Speaker 1: That's written in the law constitution.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited. I've never seen a Jenna decides in person.
Speaker 1: I know many people try to see it, and it happened, but it's it's very spontaneous.
Speaker 2: Your team, Kelly, right, obviously, Yeah, I figured.
Speaker 1: It's But your vote unfortunately isn't binding the fourth wheel. You've got to be third and above. No, that's I've got to work my way through. And we rubbed it out with You're in the committee and you do you do great work with the cantank. You but yeah, just not there yet. All right, Jenna hit us. What are you thinking?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: Coming into this, I thought one would be better than the other, as in I had a preconceived idea of one being better, But after hearing it, I've changed my mind.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've got to give it to.
Speaker 5: Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 1: Thank God, it's done it after all?
Speaker 2: Played again.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, let's play it out Jess very often any I guess I feel it. Congratulations to zero to singing in other words, to nicea to zero.
Speaker 4: Us just two.
Speaker 2: We've gotta get the four.
Speaker 1: Okay, four.
Speaker 8: Zeros.
Speaker 2: You'll never forget the number again.
Speaker 1: Everyone. Oh that's brilliant. We have a new jingle for our text.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Wow, the drama is hot without thinking?
Speaker 2: Do you know the number? Off my heart?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Four two five for two two five zero eight too?
Speaker 2: Okay, because you nailed the lyrics when you're singing.
Speaker 1: It, but now you can't remy four two two nine four eight two or two.
Speaker 2: We remember that the jingles.
Speaker 1: But jingles take a while to bed into the mark. They take a while. Well, listen, let's get out of here. We have a new jingle that's very exciting. B you're thankving reporter Oscar, you've got pipes on you. You'll make it in this beers kid all right, thanks to listening. We'll guys, see you in a week on from Monday or Monday's episode.
Speaker 2: Well, do you not want to work off anymore?
Speaker 1: We're taking a week off. We're taking a week off.
Speaker 4: Fuck me.
Speaker 1: It was my idea and I and now I'm like, see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: You work a whole Honestly, I don't have to go back to the days of giving you a run sheet because the whole where we.
Speaker 1: Are no no, what day is it better? Mondays was a mess. Thanks for coming in, Oscar, Thanks.
Speaker 2: For having happened. One week off and then we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I don't. If it's too much stress, listen to the old catalog if you want. People say it's great. I don't know how they do it. I hate to think what's out there to enjoy though, And we'll see you after a week break.
Speaker 2: Have fun and to a dog.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, Yeah, thanks? Is it just me podcast by a couple of me. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a to D Brief. This is our secret segment on the end the show is not actually done.
Speaker 1: No, gotcha, gotcha, Brocols. Happy Halloween, everyone, we gottay Halloween. Happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: Does this come out Halloween week?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Close to it, But I was just going with a spooky musing.
Speaker 2: Look let me it'll come out the twenty fifth. It's pretty fucking close, only like three days off. Yeah, so if we say happy Halloween, it's still a Cliqum.
Speaker 1: No, I've told you what I'm doing for Halloween. I'm going on a date. I'm dressing up else go, where do you stand on this? Because you're single?
Speaker 4: Okay, very very cute for that.
Speaker 2: Wicked dressed as a cowboy. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It's disresceipt. I'm taking a date and he said, it's Halloween weekend, let's go in costume And I said, I kind of think that's adorable.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: Front problem is we're front row at Wicked. That's the date, and I'm going as a cowboy and I'm wearing a big hat, but one of the obnoxious ones that has the tube head. So it's like I'm going to sit in the front row with a brown cowboy hat on?
Speaker 2: What more on?
Speaker 4: That's sorry, look love you, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do you remember I want the people behind you to like bash you or something like take their hat off.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, no, then you'll have hat hair.
Speaker 1: And that's on me on this head of hair too. Where do you stand on costumes on dates?
Speaker 4: Look, it depends on the context. For something like going to see Wicked front fucking Row, I'd say maybe dressed like a.
Speaker 2: Normal If it was anything else, I'd be like, Oh, that's cute, it was a cowboy, yeah, et cetera. However, the fact that you're going to Wicked, it's just I don't get it.
Speaker 5: No, it's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, As someone who has performed in many a stage show, yeah, that is possibly one of the rudest things you can do.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's actually true. I didn't even like about Alphabet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because poor Alphabet on stage, you know, she can't be upstakes and it totally comes across as trying to take away distract the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alphabucks be awful.
Speaker 4: Love the idea of getting dressed up, but maybe let's get dressed fancy instead of in a cowboy costume and leave that for then.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I said it should go in a costume still, but something Wicked themed.
Speaker 4: Wicked theme for sure, like dogto the Tornado or a tornado that's or the House of the House or a scarecrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the tin Man.
Speaker 2: You should go. It's the coward line about how is.
Speaker 1: Your dating life going? You're single?
Speaker 4: I'm single. Oh look, it's fine, you know, like it is what it is when you look like this and you're so gorgeous. Yea, they run for the heel, they do. But it's fine because I've got fifteen boyfriends, so we all good.
Speaker 1: Are you dating a couple of boys?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, he said to Sean early on. What you don't understand is that you're not Mitchell's boyfriend. You're our boy That's right.
Speaker 1: Ah, So that's part of this relationship, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 4: So that's my trick to surviving single life. Jenny, you could take.
Speaker 1: A few tim I'm single too, will you as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can all take it. If you're just telling your friends. Boyfriend.
Speaker 1: He's had a proposition always if you just say to.
Speaker 4: Your friend's boyfriends, you do realize, like I said to Sean, you're dating both of us, so by proxy, it's a throuple it's the same goes for our friend Asher and his partner. I've said to your partner and James, you're dating me as well, so my chalkn's oh, my boyfriends at the same time.
Speaker 2: So it's a package deal.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like those like those gift with purchasers, except on the gift you don't want to give away or throw away.
Speaker 8: Got it?
Speaker 1: So like a little mini candle you get.
Speaker 2: Peter really has just accepted the terms of conditions like he takes in. It's giant. He sent me a text once saying, now, I'm sure it goes without saying, but I'm planning something very special for our anniversary, so make sure you keep the thirtieth of June free nice. And then oscar Has takes my phone and applies with a voice message.
Speaker 1: All right, bad buck, pep, and you know what I did. So is there any there's no sexual implications of this?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no not at all.
Speaker 2: Sean's aware of no, no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's aware of it. Yes, but you know what like in all seriously, though, I can't be bothered with dating. I've done it, I've had the boys, and it's all been the same deal. They've all just said to me, like, you're so amazing, You're so nice. I'm just not looking to date at the moment, and that's fine. I can't knock anyone back for that because at the end of the day, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: Of course, if your book didn't busy, And then they do go and go official with a new man on their Instagram or a woman interesting or a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, but he's talking shit. Watch the tea's on the prow. He came to Brisbane with me. Yeah, for my comedy shows.
Speaker 1: You didn't try to fuck listeners, did you?
Speaker 2: Probably? But we landed in Brisbane. They hadn't even turned the fucking seatbelt signs off it and Oscar sends me a screenshot of Grinder and goes, oh, nummies, he's hot. He was on Grinder as soon as you could get phone reception.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, listen. I had to check out the local whole of the area.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 4: I was happy.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was tad holiday with my Chalco.
Speaker 1: Holiday. Yeah, yeah, you're on the clock.
Speaker 4: It was on the clock.
Speaker 1: So when you go to a new city, do you open Grinder? And just to make sure that you're in the market.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, honestly, even I do that, so I don't blame you. I'd just like to see who's around. Not a no, I still do. Just when I was in Queenstown a few weeks ago, I opened grinding. I've got a blank profile just to see what the local offerings are. I don't talk to any of them. I did get one. I did get one message though, that said, oh, I want to quick suck before Betty. You can oh, I said, No, I never had a message anyone. I'm just kind of curious to see. I don't know why. I just find it interesting to be like, how close is the closest? First totally, Sometimes it's like nine meters. I'm like, where are they?
Speaker 4: I apologize for that message, Okay, I'm quite confused.
Speaker 1: The hard times are difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I was delayed, but I stand Grinder's terrific. So sad it's not for me. I told you.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what though, if you're going into it. See here's my thing with grinded. If you're going into it, training it not that seriously. It can be quite hilarious what is sent to you. But a lot of people I know, go into it with an expectation of I want to do this, I want to.
Speaker 3: Do that, I do this.
Speaker 4: I clicked suck before bed before bed, and maybe a jerk or something. I don't know, but like, if you're going into it with a preconceived notion, it's not going to be fun. Whereas I open the app, like as if it's a fridge, I opened it up, see if there's any leftovers, and if not, then I just.
Speaker 1: I opened mind. Will you come up?
Speaker 2: Probably he favorites everyone, he knows, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Well, No, it's good. I was actually telling Mitchell this yesterday. I save everyone because they're on the off chance they might need rescuing. It happened, It's happened before. It's happened before. Where a friend of mine was in the beaches and they live nowhere ney of the beaches, and I opened grind her and they were there and I was like, what are you doing here? And then long story short, I pretended to be zober driver to pick him up.
Speaker 2: Now he wanted to get out of the hook because he wanted to.
Speaker 4: Get out of the hook, but it was nothing like he thought he was going to be. Oh yeah, So they got Chicken was on the prow saved nothing.
Speaker 1: I can't find you. You're not coming up on mine. Well you're on mine, am I are you favorite of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because I looked and you need rescuing.
Speaker 4: Well in case you need rescuing or if you know, if you're up at two, if I need a quick.
Speaker 1: Blow before I live with my parents. So I just can't. I can't do anything.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'll come and.
Speaker 2: Say, people into your room, though they wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: My sister's bedroom is right next to mine, like right next to it, and.
Speaker 2: It's too risky stick and keep secret.
Speaker 1: Absolutely she can't.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, she can't suspect anything. I've already met your mother. True your father?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well you'd love him. I loved everyone loved him on the episode La Week Dad jury. Didn't he do well?
Speaker 4: God bless him? Be emotional? Actually I thought, I thought, like what, I'm modern man?
Speaker 1: I love that? Did you listen?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was cute, wasn't he?
Speaker 4: He was so gorgeous?
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of nice messages. Actually, some people. Someone said, in all my life knowing my dad, I haven't got as much wisdom out of that ten minute chat with yours I'm lucky to have a dad.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought that was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very sweet. Bless him. I love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get it and we aget it. You come from a god family.
Speaker 1: I was smacked. If you want to ruin the march, I was smacked, very sad because aren't you because we're both walks, aren't we? Yes, of course, so wooden spoon flies, everything kicked up the ass.
Speaker 3: I was hit.
Speaker 1: I was belted with RM Williams belt. That's why I love designer items. I got the RM Williams a Horse logo in my ass cheek.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll never forget being in Croatia when my family and I were a little and my grandmother chased my brother with the fly swatter because he called her a fucking bitche This is two thousand and seven. My cousins and I was sitting there laughing. We thought it was the funniest thing in the world and that was normal to Apparently that's called abuse now, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it definitely is.
Speaker 1: I have those discussions of people that I'd never smacked my kids, and I go, yeah, never, No, I was smacked. Yeah, I was Were you smacked, Mitchell, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so.
Speaker 1: Remember before the threat of it, Yeah, of course, I was always looming over my eyes.
Speaker 2: Make me get the fucking wooden spoon, and so I never made them like the hand.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My dad still talks about the last smack. It would be a great novel. He remember the last smack sounds like a bio pic star like, Yeah, no, it'd be to collect.
Speaker 2: Do you want to dinger up?
Speaker 4: By the way, I would love one?
Speaker 1: Actually, can you chuck me a ginger nut? Please? And I'm talking about grind it.
Speaker 8: Just throw.
Speaker 1: Chuck me ginger to chuck it. Oh, that was fantastic sports with good hands, Aye Venus and Serena.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: My dad said he hit me once so hard, and I was and I was too old, and he remembers thinking that hurt. And I can't bear to see him cry because at my hand.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, he talks about it. Maybe if his son wasn't a little pussy, wouldn't cry.
Speaker 1: When I came out, I saw the hand forming. I'm like, he's going to smack me and get me into it, And the.
Speaker 4: Answer was yes, of course it was.
Speaker 1: What are our favorite big kies? Do we all have a favorite one Kingston?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love is that the one with the chocolate in the middle.
Speaker 4: Laurel said, there's barely any cream in My favorite the gayety, the Tim Tam knockoff. They're like way free one, no one great, never heard of it. Well it's got gay in it, so you should all check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a sucker for a simple Oreo. Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not simple. That's like bougie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a dollar for a roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you'd be pretty well off if you were buying Oreo the office instead of an arn. It's family.
Speaker 1: What are your favorites?
Speaker 2: It's a toss up between the ginger nuts or those shortbread cream ones or in Monte Carlo. But also I was a fat fucking kid, so I just eat any biscuits left, including the orange ones, which I hate.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 1: Used to open the Monty Carlo eat the cream that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeahs the biscuit. God, wait till you weren't raised in a drought word.
Speaker 1: Mynn used to get the Variety pack. I think everyone's name bought the Variety pack, right.
Speaker 2: They had the assorted creams and then just like yeah, the other one that didn't have cream like the family Packe have, like the Teddy Bears. Yes, gootch fingers and ship. They were never as exciting though, No, was.
Speaker 1: There one with pink icing on it? I don't know what I think about. What about lattice?
Speaker 2: You're talking about the Are you talking about those TikTok biscuits?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They yeah, clocks.
Speaker 2: What are the other ones? The ginger but the icing on it, pink and honey honey jumble, honey jumble. I love honey jumbles. I've made you try them on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Credit they're the Bears.
Speaker 1: It's gonna break your teeth.
Speaker 4: I know. I'm like fully struggling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even didn't crack it, crack it with my hands. Oh god, alright, hang on, not this podcast. I've never had one of them.
Speaker 2: Ever had a honey gamble we're on that.
Speaker 5: No, they've been discontinued, yeah, joint. Amanda spoke about it, of course.
Speaker 2: Can you just give me a bit of warning, bomb, I'm deeply affected.
Speaker 5: I know it did affect me too.
Speaker 2: I was affected.
Speaker 1: We really should go everyone, it's been a hoop, but we've got to get out of here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, we hope this podcast made you feel at least better today. That's all just two percent.
Speaker 1: So we do should be harmonized like you did in Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you've got to give me a starting though.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not mean, all right, hang on, So we do that like the end of Because of You.
Speaker 1: So we do so weird alright ready three two soweet.
Speaker 3: It's not a.
Speaker 2: Harmony or just singing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't press the button.
Speaker 2: It's just playing the jingle one time.
Speaker 4: That's what we can.
Speaker 1: See you anyway, we're taking a week break. Thanks for listening, Love you, love you.
Speaker 4: Nine for a two zero.
Speaker 10: I far too till nine a t zero two. I'll far you till nine foray to zero two.
Speaker 6: I'll far too nine a two zero two, I'll far till nine allay jes.
Speaker 2: Foub two.
Speaker 9: To ze two
Speaker 4: Sent us a taket place