Speaker 1: Is it just po stood to black a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 3: I don't want to pore everyone and show you my europe trip videos.
Speaker 4: It's a bit late for that.
Speaker 1: Now, is Julie and Mitchell coops?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How are we?
Speaker 3: Mitchell?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? I've been googling what celebrations are happening today, by the way, because you know how a Monday, Yeah, we were going through all sorts of random ship what was it again? National Tree Day?
Speaker 3: National Tree Day? God, there was some national and Guinie Day. I believe if.
Speaker 4: You've got a sneeze, let it out, darling, because it's Blessing Day today. Yeah, I believe that's Wednesday, the first of May. Pinching a punch religional thing, Yes, I believe it is.
Speaker 3: There's anything to do with the actual sneezing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if I say bless you, that's pretty much in the spirit of Blessing Day?
Speaker 3: Is it just me on the floor? If you don't bless somebody, you were bustard a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I do feel like I've done something wrong if I sneeze and no one blesses me. I'm like, did I fucking offend?
Speaker 3: Like I'm not religious in any way, shape or form, but I will bless someone. Bless you. I throw blesses around like there's a reflex.
Speaker 4: It's just the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: If someone's upset, or if someone said something really nice, I go to at the moment, is bless you Like it's a thank you God. Bless yeah, God, bless you. Meet You're really handsome.
Speaker 4: God, bless you.
Speaker 3: It happens all the time.
Speaker 4: Bless you, bless you my child. Yeah, and blessings unto the Price Keeper Jenna, who was also here, Blessed be the fruit, Price Keeper.
Speaker 5: Jenna, bless it be the fruit.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know what what that's actually highly relevant because for some reason, Oh God, today my is about the fruit of Jenna's womb.
Speaker 3: Wow, finally we're discussing that the children that Jenna has had throughout the recording.
Speaker 4: Of it, and the one in the way.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, no, no doubt. Yeah, I didn't realize we're talking about that.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Jenn, Thank you, pleasure.
Speaker 3: I'm happy. Bless bless you, bless you. Where do you think blessed you would not work? Because blessed you works like a thank you. Bless your works as like it.
Speaker 4: Would just sound a bit weird in certain context, like I'll bless you for dinner, bless you for having me.
Speaker 3: Mitch, can you transfer me from dinner? Oh? I yous did? Yeah, bless you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a bit. If you went like bless it would sound kind of sarcastic. That'd be fine, but actually saying bless you is.
Speaker 5: A bit weird.
Speaker 3: Oh bless you, bless you.
Speaker 4: I don't think that works.
Speaker 3: What if I get water on my hand ready died? Because if I go like, it's more impact if I got bless you. You've sprinkled hardly water and I bless you with that sparkling Sam Pellegrino.
Speaker 5: Bless you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blessed for that? Yeah, blessed heaps.
Speaker 3: I think bless you got to make a comeback in a non religious sense, That's all I'm saying. And amen, I mean, for God's sake, like you have a good you have a good shag finish coming.
Speaker 4: Oh amen. Your reaction if someone actually said that mid sex, no, like they just finished and that it's amen.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's kind of what we think, isn't it amen. Ah men, Well anyway, listen, Hi everybody. If it's your first time listening, welcome to Issrod just me.
Speaker 4: Every week we start, we often make more sense than this. No, no, no, today is not the day for making sense, is it.
Speaker 3: No, it's really not no.
Speaker 4: With what we've got coming up totally.
Speaker 3: We have mispronunciations back. It's been a long time, but I've found three fresh min's pronunciations MITSI I said, mince pronunciations.
Speaker 4: Mince pronunciation, mince meat. That's hilarious that you mispronounced miss pronounce how my brain feels.
Speaker 3: My brain feels like mince meat. And the one that's got half fat half full fat.
Speaker 5: Oh did they have those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you've never seen that, they have half fat normal full fat on the one side.
Speaker 4: So you're only getting three quarters of the thing.
Speaker 3: So I don't really know.
Speaker 4: I think that that adds up.
Speaker 3: Actually it does.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not confidently backing my mass. I never should know.
Speaker 3: We're keeping big Mins happy with that plug.
Speaker 4: If it did.
Speaker 3: Your first time was sitting, Yes, welcome. We start every episode with it is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mind, I don't know Mitch's, but we have a mispronunciation coming up today, three of them, and the intervention for the ages.
Speaker 4: You keep flip flopping. First you told me it's not an intervention, but now it is. What have you got again?
Speaker 3: It's not an intervention, but it's the only word I can think of to accurate, accurately describe the energy of what I want to bring to the table. You owe the podcast, you owe your listeners, and more importantly, you own us financially financial.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what?
Speaker 5: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got no idea what this could be about. Because you said it was something I said on another podcast, I actually have been wrecking my brain. I've put no idea.
Speaker 3: Y if you're a guest on a podcast, you said something that was sent to me by multiple idiots in the DM. Actually I can prove it. Really, I'll shout them out. When I get to that point, I will shout.
Speaker 4: It out because they are favored already. Let's is it just means first? I already said mine is about Jannet's womb.
Speaker 3: Oh you can get first?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so you can.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to keep one a little secret. Sure, come here, I'll get to it.
Speaker 4: We don't keep secrets on this podcast ever.
Speaker 3: It's because it's in the note section of my phone, so I can go and get it if you want.
Speaker 4: It's fine, I'll just fucking go. Bradley count.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Have you ever picked what Jenna would be like as a mother?
Speaker 3: I think you'd be brilliant. I'm not. I haven't pictured it, but I kind of get your work with Dunlop. You can't Connie Rebok here, and you do great work with them, so I feel you'd be a great mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And also I look after my colleagues's children as well, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yes. So when I went to Amanda Keller's holiday house.
Speaker 4: Are you invited money in the dark?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, no, No, I didn't mention the full name show's name.
Speaker 4: The only thing you could have done is include her middle name, Amanda, Reginald and Keller. No.
Speaker 5: Continue anyway, when I was there with a few colleagues, they brought their children and I looked after their children and they had the best time. And now every time they go out somewhere they always ask for me.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good sign, isn't it, I can see it.
Speaker 3: Why why do you bring this up?
Speaker 4: Yes, because I literally have never thought about what Jenna would be like as a mother. But I had a dream. I dream. I think she was just pregnant up the Duff. It was quite far along in the pregnancy, oh way, and we just acted like it was totally normal. There were no questions being we were still.
Speaker 5: Doing the podcast and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you were just going about your life like normal up the dusk, full bump on display and like there were no answers about who the father was. Nothing. We just carried on like normal and it was seamless. And then you gave birth. I wasn't there for that in the dream, thank god. But once you had the kid, it just again, it wasn't like a huge lifestyle adjustment. You just kind of brought it to work, went about your life and adjusted just fine. I was like, maybe she's a natural. I've never thought about what Jenna would be like with a fucking kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: You'd be good.
Speaker 3: Who would the person bringing the baby in the world with you be did you have a dream sort of person? Not particularly who sperm would you want? And be honest, Oh, you had to choose between us, which and I both have potent baby cream?
Speaker 5: Oh both of you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I have to call it baby crap.
Speaker 3: I've got big, viscous seaman loads. And it's just it's because I take a lot of vitamins and I drink a lot of water, so I make really I make a lot of volume. But I haven't had them to.
Speaker 4: Take that information. We're about to divulge yours.
Speaker 3: It's just like, oh, I'm not jull this is shark tank. I'm offering what I can give you, and you want how much percent takeing?
Speaker 4: You want a kid with this? Fuck it? No, No, you're actually doing the pitch for me. No, you just because who's going to be a responsible parent?
Speaker 3: Jenna pays for my comment, then I fuck off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she has to deal with your genetics after that. Yeah, I've got You're not the best, baby.
Speaker 5: Would forget everything.
Speaker 3: I'm only on the pros the cons list, And you've got a pen and paper because we'll be here a while now.
Speaker 4: I've already written it.
Speaker 3: Well, yo, yo, when it's weight and that's just something you're going to have to deal with. It will have a great thick head of hair and a brilliant personality, but its brain is hemorrhaging from its scuff. I believe that's a congenial well.
Speaker 4: I can also offer the thick head of hair and the great personality true, and.
Speaker 3: I still have theories that your brain is also leaking. What like mine?
Speaker 4: What are your theories about that?
Speaker 3: I've never published them, but they're with scholars.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're in a weird ass mental.
Speaker 5: I've decided who I want.
Speaker 4: Okay, so play the music everyone the day comes right that fucking Jenna decides she wants to be a singer. Mum, she just needs a donor. Who are going to play the intro?
Speaker 5: I've decided that the father of my baby not the father?
Speaker 3: But sure?
Speaker 4: What did you call it?
Speaker 3: But I don't want to be daddy? I want to rack off.
Speaker 4: No. Wow, that speaks volumes about your heart.
Speaker 3: Speaking of volumes to come, just want to say, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, the father even before you explained your come situation, it's fun would be Mitchell Komb Thank you.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a give an excuse me? Where's my appause sound effect? I think he made the right choice to there we go?
Speaker 3: Can you talk to thrilled speakers to why.
Speaker 5: I think you were just flamed white.
Speaker 4: Wow, the kid's going to be all over the shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be a fucked kid. You also look the same. So in fact, here's you bother have the same hair, same brown features.
Speaker 4: It's literally got hazel eyes.
Speaker 5: But you literally said I don't want to be the father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have my semen, I just don't want to be around to raise it. Well, what an offer, Mitchell, you're a donor. The scenario was you're just donating semen.
Speaker 4: I get visitation.
Speaker 5: Yes, I want him to be part of the baby.
Speaker 4: I'll go over it with the Lloyds later, but I will get visitation.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys can have it.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get cracked. Let's go to a break.
Speaker 3: How long your knee?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: If you've got an inedge of medity, go.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to my nuts.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Well, he's brought two other segments to the table, and intervention and mispronunciations. I can't expect him to prepare too much.
Speaker 3: I can't decide.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll just give me a vibe for the ones you're tossing up.
Speaker 3: Now, I've got one nowhere. It's very nothing.
Speaker 4: Tell them very well.
Speaker 3: Too, But I don't need to count is in Bradley.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: All freshly washed dishes smell of fish.
Speaker 4: I think you've said this one before, have I? Yeah? Fuck, it's a good one. Do you agree?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you? I've never made that observation.
Speaker 3: What I've done a fish? I'm going to go to the dishwasher. I've done a quick cycle. Wait what, talk amongst yourselves, maybe discuss how it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm getting the dish that I've run so you can smell it.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay? Why was he looking for his notes trying to find one.
Speaker 4: If you'd already done the preparation of putting a dish in the.
Speaker 5: Fucking that's another reason why I don't want him to be the father. He's a liar.
Speaker 4: He's a liar. He won't stand by you. You can just imagine Jenny, because you'd be coming into the office. It's I can work from home. I'd be the stay at home daddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually no, they would have to live together. What are we gonna do about the cats?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's difficult because Isabella doesn't get on with other cats.
Speaker 4: No, you're going to have to surrender Connie. I'm sorry. No, No, I'm to be the father. No, you're the primary care giver. You get more time with your quaviers. Then I have to at least have Isabella at home, otherwise it be a lonely mother.
Speaker 5: That's true. Well, I would have to have.
Speaker 4: So we're going to assassinate Connie.
Speaker 5: No, we're not assassinating her. I would give her to my mum and have visitation rights to her when the baby is with you. Okay, So it'll work like that, so she'll still know.
Speaker 4: The reason that we're assassinating. Connie has said that we can live together. Do we want that?
Speaker 5: Not particularly? No, I feel like it would.
Speaker 4: I'd like to be able to give your cravists back when she's being a little bitch exactly.
Speaker 5: And likewise, No, I do the day shift.
Speaker 4: Do you do the night shift?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then which I've heard from other parents that sleeping babies it's no trouble, really, it's fucking bridge.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I'll just sleep and it'll be in it's caught and you'll have to deal with the dad.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go, he's back.
Speaker 3: So I've run this in the dishwasher, and my theory is to all freshly washed plates. Smell of that I've noticed for years. Clearly it's close your eyes, Jenna, have a sniff.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so fishy.
Speaker 4: I am not closing my eyes. What have you done to it? You smeared tuna on that. Didn't do that, did you? Oh that's revolting.
Speaker 3: No, it'sona on it.
Speaker 5: Take the plate over. What's that on the back.
Speaker 4: It's not, Jenna, I said, and tip it over. Tuna juice onto the plate. I didn't plan because that certainly hasn't been in the fucking dishwasher. I didn't good at the back. That's that volume he was talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't plan the segment, and I freaked out. So what I did was I went to the kitchen. I found a can of tuna and I pored it on.
Speaker 4: So now someone's going to be really lost at lunchtime tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It was chili chicken tuna.
Speaker 4: I could tell chili chicken. Okay, you said you were tossing up. Just give us the other fucking in gem do you want to Well, I feel like we can't leave it at that. Putting fucking tuna in my face actually can you get the plate out? Still really thinks?
Speaker 3: Actually on my skin?
Speaker 4: Now? What are you gonna do about the tuna? Can someone pop that in there for lunch table? The reimburse I feel bad now.
Speaker 5: Some salesperson probably looking forward to having it on there.
Speaker 4: Oh it's traveling. The smell is traveling on your fingers.
Speaker 3: Feel like I've just been to an under eighteen's rave.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, you smell like all of Jenna's kenticky flings ever?
Speaker 3: All right, would you like the other one?
Speaker 4: It's up to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not really worth it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean it's not really worth it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Go on, just give it to it, so Fox, Bradley, is it just me?
Speaker 3: A hard launch is really hard to do in twenty twenty?
Speaker 4: Go on, give it some one more? All right? Sorry, so I'm Bradley, hurry up?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Should telemarketers be legally for to call you back after you hang up on a call?
Speaker 4: I'm hanging up on this fucking segment. Let's go move on.
Speaker 3: STIGs are puss in here?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food?
Speaker 3: Oh right, Mitchell Combs, how are you feeling it is almost time for your intervention.
Speaker 4: It still smells like mutton here, so it's not helping the situations, not me. The intervention is the least of my concerned.
Speaker 3: Things are clearing it up, Jenny, because everyone at home was worried. So this is a it's not really an intervention. It is just me being disappointed in my co host. And you know what, I'm not disappointed. I just am making things right.
Speaker 4: Disappointed is like the harshest word you could use. Yeah, when people say I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed, Well that cuts so much deeper than anything.
Speaker 3: In total, and I would not do that. Oh, I just said totally, totally. That's fine. I'm Mitchell Cumbs. Want to ask you to speak before or I play you the audio that I have of you featuring on another podcast. Do you know what I'm about to ask you? Do you know what I'm about to play you? Do you have any theories as to what I have for you to know?
Speaker 4: Because I haven't recorded with anyone else's podcast in a long time, like I haven't been a guest, and like I said the other day, I was on Jimmy and Nathan's podcast, but the episode hasn't come out, so there's no way you could be offended by something I said.
Speaker 3: Any other podcast you've been on recently, I don't think so none that you can.
Speaker 4: Think of, just this one. I've only got one.
Speaker 3: Now, well, I'm going to point your attention today to Jenna Benson, who used her forbidden word on the show. Jenna mentioned Amanda from the Jones and Amanda Show. We set up a rule that we cannot mention Jones and Amanda if we do, because you're glad it loves to correct she rabbits on. If we let her, she would just do it the whole show. We also have other sanctions. In other words, there's a sanction on a word, what word a person's name that could get me in deep trouble.
Speaker 4: It's going to have to say it for the fame.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it now. Why don't we put in a news bulletin grab here a of a chief news journalist saying it.
Speaker 4: That's more work for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying the fine.
Speaker 4: It's only a dollar, mate, and.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it. I'm not saying it.
Speaker 4: Because, okay, the reason band talking about the world's most famous missing child. Correct, We bend me saying a certain word on this podcast because the name came up a lot.
Speaker 3: Listen, you were on the Nobody Ass podcast with Eden McGovern and Lockey mcinto.
Speaker 4: Oh macintyb yeah, no, okay, no, I'm with you. Of course I was. Yes, I remember that you're on. I wasn't a guest. They just have to record a bit for them to play.
Speaker 3: Oh really, okay, well I didn't listen to it. Sorry, I've got every competitor blocked. Competitor, Yeah, I've just seen their content. They're blocked. Oh, Corey, who is an idiot of this podcast? Send me a message shout out to Corey. Corey said, have you heard Mitch's appearance on the Eden McGovern and Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Smith podcast Lockey mcintime, and I said, gorgeous friends of mine. He shows some respect and.
Speaker 3: Of course he sent me the episode, and I'll support my friend. I'll have a listen.
Speaker 4: This is what I heard in terms of forming an alliance. I did get a little bit of fomo when you put Maddick not Maddie fucking Lily said, made McKinnon, Molly mccrane and Blake Pavey. When you put those two together, I did have a bit of fine makee because I think they're both brilliant.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, you owe the company? Is it just me proprietary limited?
Speaker 4: A dollar?
Speaker 3: And I cannot let you get away with it. He's right, you've said it, and you tried to get away with it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Jenna. Get the lawyer, the one that's doing our parental paperwork, the same one. Yes, tell him to put that on old because I've got another argument to make. Oh, there's teas and c's line around in the filing cab that I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Though we never wrote the t's and c's. We didn't have time because it was it was legislation that needed to be passed urgently.
Speaker 4: Lawyer, Okay, can I just give you context? Then nobody asked podcast. They were doing this thing called the influencer Hunger Games.
Speaker 3: So I saw it on your Instagram. You won.
Speaker 4: I said, can I give context? And you said yes? So how don't you fuck up?
Speaker 5: Well? Context?
Speaker 3: Very upset about the one dollar.
Speaker 4: No, it's not about the one dollar. I'm trying to rebut oh that's what I do. I debate.
Speaker 3: Well, this isn't an open forum, really, this is more of a It.
Speaker 4: Is actually it couldn't be more gaping and open this forum.
Speaker 3: Goodness.
Speaker 4: So they did the Influencer Hunger Games, which I won somehow. It was basically a game of chance, like they had all these influences names and then they would have scenarios in which case someone would die, they would literally roll the dice. I won the nobody asked Influencer Hunger Games by fucking accident. I did nothing. But when I was put forward as a contender, they just asked me to record something to send to them. They played a message from me. Yes, and so I wasn't in the room with them talking to them, got it. And I would like to point your attention to the fact that I have our Neon logo in the background so that we get a bit of fucking promo. Thank you. I had this podcast in mind, correct, but I wasn't on this podcast. I'm allowed to talk about you know who in my day to day life as I play this on the podcast, that it became an issue.
Speaker 5: Actually, do you know what that means? That you owe the money for bringing this up because.
Speaker 4: Now her name has been uttered through no fault of my own on this podcast by.
Speaker 3: You would ever hold on But by playing this audio you've said it on this podcast that you push there.
Speaker 4: So what if I was trying to pull off this great scam where I did a montage of every fucking time you've mentioned her name, and then I just played it on the podcast, and because it's your voice, I would just get seventy bucks straight up.
Speaker 3: See this is lot.
Speaker 4: I'll play it on repeat. I'm the editor next week's episode. It's just you saying that name for an hour, and I will get a dollar for every time.
Speaker 3: Now, because we haven't, you can probably say it.
Speaker 4: Twice a second in an hour. That's a lot. The legislation.
Speaker 3: We're currently in a board meeting and we we have to to open, so it has to close. We now have a constitution open because we believe in that. So we can change the constitution right now. We can. We can make amends to it now if we need to do. We want to kill this rule.
Speaker 4: No, the rule is in place for a reason.
Speaker 3: Well we need to add now this podcast, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like Jenna is the jury right now. Did you notice how quickly she flipped. She was on your side saying to me, I'm sorry, look, you're fucked up. You said the name but then when I made my rebuttal, she goes, yeah, it's got a point. It's your fault that her name was mentioned. Now you've got to pay the fucking dollar.
Speaker 3: I backed you before when you said Amanda Kella's name. Mitchell hammered down, a kay, well, listen, I think, well, we can let the idiots decide. I mean, why don't we put it out to the public and we can come back in a week with a verdict.
Speaker 4: But also I was trying to say Molly mccran and they sound similar, which is why.
Speaker 3: Actually who Molly mccran to?
Speaker 4: Who? Don't play dumb Cheery don't know all these infants sounded similar. It actually just slipped off the tongue and then I corrected myself quickly.
Speaker 5: Also, that means he was thinking of you.
Speaker 4: Why no, I was thinking of the missing because you're synonymous with that. I don't think very much are I'm not the current tally. Don't forget. I've been making a tally of every time that name is mentioned, and it's a dollar per mention. Jenna's only done one dollar, Oscar did one in turn, Georgia did one, and Cheery you've done it nine times, so far, it's nine dollars, but I would think that that's a tenor now, because you brought it up.
Speaker 3: You played because you said it. So if I got on the podcast, but I didn't say it on but I haven't said it on the podcast.
Speaker 5: I pushed the button to make it.
Speaker 4: But of Mitchell's facilitated the mention of her name on this podcast, which you know is against Also.
Speaker 3: You want to know, those rules were never stated, so if I heard them too, didn't Jenna?
Speaker 5: But you said you wanted a newsreader to read it out, So that means the newsreader would have had to pay.
Speaker 3: You because the newsreader is not a host. The newsreader is not a host.
Speaker 4: Now the rules that have never been discussed.
Speaker 3: Ah well, the rules of it only being said on this podcast were never discussed.
Speaker 4: I think it was implied I have to say a name doesn't stand up in the quarter.
Speaker 5: Does that mean that I can't speak about the show that I work?
Speaker 4: You can't mention ever, That's going to be a bit fucking hard. Okay, Well, what if I said to you, there's a swear jar every time you say kiss, you have to pay a dollar. You say it a lot on air, It would only apply to this podcast. Surely I can say, Maddie McCann, Oh fuck ah, Okay, okay, that dollar I'll pay, Yeah, I'll pay.
Speaker 3: You've got to pay.
Speaker 4: But the other dollar is still up for contention.
Speaker 3: It's you know what, I'm actually happy. I just want I'm about to be a father.
Speaker 4: I can't be willing nearly throwing around cash like it's nothing. Money doesn't grow on trees. As I've always said.
Speaker 3: Well let's raise mistakes. I reckon you have to pay a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm so confident in my argument that if we raise the bear, I won't be paying it. So if you want to put a grand of the line, we put a ground of the line, but you'll be the one paying it. My friend, I've done nothing. I'm the judge. You play no audio.
Speaker 5: No, I'm the judge.
Speaker 4: Your husband said.
Speaker 5: So now I'm the judge and the jury is the idiot.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: Why don't we call Jamie jury?
Speaker 4: Why would we do that?
Speaker 3: Because he can be our jury? I have his number. Fucking hell, I'm gonna call Jamie jury.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I did a video with him once.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna say? He's changed his phone number.
Speaker 3: Well, if a glove doesn't a fit, you must have quit. I think of its Oprah Winfrey that said that, I think famously. Yeah, prexampic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd love a stupid debate. And I'm fucking committing to the fact that I don't know the dollar. I was not responsible for that name being mentioned today.
Speaker 3: All right, well his how it works. If you're on adamant, you'll pay the dollar. My dead is clear, So that's how that will work.
Speaker 4: Your dead is clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won't pay my nine dollars.
Speaker 4: But I heard her name mentioned on this podcast, and who's felt with that? Nope, but that actually was after the fact. What do you mean prior to it? Huh, I'm just using big words to confuse everyone. You nearly said pride of something? Do you mention?
Speaker 3: Is that not allowed?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: No? Just kind of anything in that area? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about Portugal? Can you talk about Portugal?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you gotta say about Portugal? I love the tarts, the.
Speaker 5: Yummy They're really yummy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, it's not a hill I want to die on.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm prepared to fucking perish Riet here right now.
Speaker 3: It's fine, But I think we open it up to the idiots and we ask what they think, because really, this is a podcast for the people of the people. So if they think you should pay the fee for breaching the codes of the show as I stand, then I think you pay the fee. If not, then this will be thrown out.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, thank you, Jim.
Speaker 4: Great parents, you've already got his cum.
Speaker 3: Stop sucking up.
Speaker 5: Don't talk to the father of my child, Like, how dare you? No, the idiots can decide who will pay the fine.
Speaker 4: So the dollar is that world where I pay the fine? Yeah? No, there is. Because if I found a dead.
Speaker 3: Body on the side of the road and went to the cops and they're like, well we can't find you. Did it was you? Your fucker?
Speaker 4: That's not how it works.
Speaker 5: Could have been you?
Speaker 4: They will definitely ask some fucking QUI questions. I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Assure you I asked your questions. I didn't say the girl.
Speaker 4: I've asked you the question. Whose fault is it that her name was heard on this podcast today?
Speaker 3: Ben's the idiot that sent it in.
Speaker 4: It was Corey for starting cory ideal in facts in this court that you're not in the court.
Speaker 3: You're being grilled, you're being in quested, Jay Simpson, I am, I'm Kim Kardashian's husband.
Speaker 4: Dad, dad, dad dead dad. Well, let's ask.
Speaker 3: What the Let's ask the IDEO is what they think Jamie might get back to me and and we can go from there.
Speaker 4: But I've already got a dollar, so.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be honest. That's what i want to know.
Speaker 5: The dollar's not going to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not going to an end of view something, no interview party. You haven't decided yet what we're doing with We have.
Speaker 3: To pay for Jenny's baby shower, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's where.
Speaker 3: Do you want to have the John Cave still?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, that would be fun.
Speaker 4: So far, we've got thirteen bucks to play. What's that going to get as a fucking Filido fish?
Speaker 3: Has Georgia coughed up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, she coughed up her dollar good, which is thought we paid her as an intern, so she just had to back.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a segment that we have not done in a long time, the returning of.
Speaker 4: To our roots, returning to our roots.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense, returning to our roots? Yeah, I mean in one of the very first episodes, it was found out that I say bliand incorrectly.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we do love a good mispronunciation, don't we.
Speaker 3: We do we just frankly, Oh my god, we get sent so many mispronunciations, so many, and this is how they started. So this segment is returning once again. There were so many unknown.
Speaker 4: Yes that you guys don't know. There's been so many.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there have been some greats and it's been a long time since we've found one. In fact, we actually get sent them and we think they're great. We love to talk about them. But we can't just play one mispronunciation and go on.
Speaker 4: Now, God, we're so stupid. We should do a few back to back totally today.
Speaker 3: Rab banking them up. I've got a few mispronunciations.
Speaker 4: I've not heard any of these. I'm very fucking excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is the first one actually probably had.
Speaker 4: What if we hype it up too much?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: This segment could be ship it's okay, set the barlow.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be amazing. This one is going viral at the moment. It is a TikTok star who is talking about a an article that he's in the news about a drink brand canceling one of their most belove drinks. They're canceling a variety of drink and he's talking about that, right, and this is this is what he says on his tiktoky.
Speaker 4: Literally don't know how to pronounce this word. But pepsi coach is officially recalled their sugar free sugar pepees ginger reil.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, just once again.
Speaker 4: That was sure wear pips instead of swep instead of sweps. Yeah, no.
Speaker 3: Peeps.
Speaker 5: Wait one more time, sugar pepis suear peepees.
Speaker 4: That's hard to work with that mispronunciation. That's very hard instead of its su let pipe.
Speaker 3: I don't actually hard. I don't think there's much we can work with on that one.
Speaker 4: It's anything that ends in p yes, like at the end becomes pippies. Oh my god, I've got her pipes. Yes, pepe again, it's so close to National Couple Appreciation Day, of course.
Speaker 3: No, you're not wrong. Wait, so it's anything with the P and N s in the end.
Speaker 4: I guess so you're bringing it to the table. I'm having at to code the Smith pronunciation.
Speaker 3: Ps ps I love you pps, I love you and it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: What do you call a thin pancake like consistency?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a yeah cray peepee? Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: I've been working really hard building my strength. I've been lifting. You want to see my bicipe pees?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, you're right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually got my biceps out. No one was impressed, No.
Speaker 5: Impressed.
Speaker 3: My favorite, my favorite variety of snack is red rock deli chi peepees. See that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I'm more of a Smith cheapipee. Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But you remember that time you told us that story about you had the hit and run and you didn't know what to do with the court peepee?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh well you know that famous Sun Safe slogan peepee?
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, Okay, we've got another another one.
Speaker 3: I've got another one. So funnily enough, these are all food related. I think people are just struggling these days.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw this on my own TikTok for you page. This is the full grab. This is a girl talking about a dish that she's enjoyed cooking. Have a listen.
Speaker 2: I've officially found one of my new favorite meals. This is a creamy lemon chicken with Yonkees.
Speaker 3: With what well, of course.
Speaker 2: With Yonkees?
Speaker 5: What yonkey Yonkees?
Speaker 4: What is she trying to say?
Speaker 3: Noki?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, who's there?
Speaker 1: Yonkees?
Speaker 3: Now he cut you off? You need to yon him with your horn.
Speaker 4: When the beds rounking, don't come nun king? God, yeah, Hickory, the mouth ran up the cly. That's hard. That one. I just sounded like I was talking the client.
Speaker 3: Cloak the client, Bernie, come on pretty low.
Speaker 4: No, you need to yock me. I'm still I'm still Jenny from the Blake. That's what this time I've taken stoke ynkeys.
Speaker 3: But also I e s it's not pluralkeys.
Speaker 4: Is it written? I've never seen noki written.
Speaker 3: G n O C c hr the nok like god no, not yeah, but I think.
Speaker 4: It's sort of said like yoky, but it's not yon keisy.
Speaker 3: She's very asked for the next one is also another.
Speaker 4: Come hang on, we've got more Yonkeys. Oh look, there's a flunk of bird flying past the window. Just flunk all right.
Speaker 3: Last one, sure of the last one, and this one is again someone talking about a favorite ingredient they've discovered on TikTok. It's another video, so here it is.
Speaker 2: It's so with ts Aka? What what?
Speaker 4: Be very wait?
Speaker 2: What ts Aka?
Speaker 4: I still can't decide what it's meant to say.
Speaker 3: He's mispronouncing okay, okay, mate.
Speaker 4: I can't even begin to imagine how I tackle that with my list. I don't think I can say the word normally.
Speaker 3: He's trying to try to say it.
Speaker 4: Need, I need to see written, Jenna, How do I spell it?
Speaker 5: It's t.
Speaker 4: Why did I ask Jenna?
Speaker 5: Wait, it's T.
Speaker 3: I did that the one I had.
Speaker 5: Zi a t z K.
Speaker 3: I like, this is cruel, I know it's yes, just run.
Speaker 2: Through its akay? No?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, can you let me in?
Speaker 4: I've forgotten my kai Oh yes, yeah yeah, focusing on the bit I can say because he said kind set of keys that works.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know the new album from Queen Baye.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck my god?
Speaker 3: What do they call Rihanna? Her nickname is of course right right fry brittany.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I have begged my kniye.
Speaker 4: Did you ever watch glig as a kid?
Speaker 3: My favorite my favorite musician. You know, he's gone, he's perishing. He's a troubled man, Michael Jackson, but his catch phrase still lives on.
Speaker 1: Hi Hi.
Speaker 4: That's actually my that's my pronouns high him, that's that's.
Speaker 3: That's the twelve Dwarfs, isn't it? Hi hi him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: How sweet is Mitchell Cherry? By the way, Joanna, look at this before we started recording him, maybe this gorgeous cup of time I did not enough milk for my liking. It's a bit blank, but that's okay. It's actually that's not a joke. I just offering criticism.
Speaker 3: You said a dash of milks. I gave you a dash.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just thought you'd use your brain. That's all.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Pie.
Speaker 3: People are dumb, Okay, all these gen z kids on TikTok.
Speaker 4: We want to make a desperate ply to the public to come forward with any information they have.
Speaker 3: Yikes. Well ye, well there my mispronunciations. That's what I have. That's what I brought to the table.
Speaker 5: Well done, Thank you.
Speaker 4: They were good. I think they're good.
Speaker 3: And if you found one, send them to us, will collect them. We'll do it.
Speaker 4: You know what. One of my favorite hobbies as a kid was you've got to speak on it. And it's been so many years that I've done it. It's not something people do as adults. It's very childish. Maybe we should maybe we should normalize climbing tries. I think so that'd be fun.
Speaker 5: Try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Jenna, I need your cat numb advice again because Isabella's got flies. There really fly treatment do you recommend?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that's us done. I think that's we probably could go home on that note, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Just still think.
Speaker 4: I'm so fans I You're heading.
Speaker 3: Doesn't work, it does? I know it's an e god.
Speaker 4: I thought that was obviously dumber.
Speaker 3: My life, cyrus, my life, CRUs.
Speaker 4: You want some gummy worms, some gums? That actually makes it sound fancy, doesn't it? Fancy?
Speaker 3: Fast? Yeah, fanc gum my words. It was a buy.
Speaker 4: Of what a oh yeah, Mitchell's yeah, you know we're good friends. But how good are friends? Are we?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: How much do I mean to you?
Speaker 3: Ten out of ten?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you love me enough to donate a kid? If you need?
Speaker 3: I'm over and I'm gonna go home. Actually I'm going to slide down this a precide ready. Why that was fun?
Speaker 4: Oh you're landed at a part of your own motto.
Speaker 5: I am it was fun.
Speaker 3: I thanks Jenner, finally contributing one. And it's not even what it is, it's the sound.
Speaker 4: Mmmm. God. It's a good thing that I'm a good friend to you as well, just as well because I do a lot of editing for the podcast, taking out all the offensive things you say, like funk. If it weren't for me, cutting out the ship things you say, imagine the controverse eye so much controversie. She's done it, well done.
Speaker 3: Let's end it on that note. Come on, let's go home.
Speaker 4: I'm just getting into it. Isn't it interesting that as adults now we don't have to wear a uniform like we did in school every day the muff. Oh, I'm life.
Speaker 3: I have the golf there, I've got no more.
Speaker 4: Okay, will you give up?
Speaker 3: I do give up. I can see.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's it's nice hanging out. I love it when it's just the thrive of us.
Speaker 3: Me too, But often is yes side The thing is that's done. It's going to start annoying.
Speaker 4: That you brought it up.
Speaker 3: I know, but I get over very quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I noticed. I'm just getting into it.
Speaker 3: I've got no more.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can go. You're thinking, I'm thinking we could give you hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I've got. No more.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go on a shopping spry. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Goodbye everybody. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're sorry for that.
Speaker 3: It's kind of what we do. We knew it was going to happen. That's the point of a mispronunciation, isn't Yeah, yeah, bit of fun.
Speaker 4: I still never got to unpack that mispronunciation of yours. The way you say gifts gifts, Yeah, gifts, gifts. I just feel like there's too many essays gifts. It's gifts gifts. And also, yeah, you're doing two ways. You're like gifts gifts. It's the doubless in gifts. Yeah, because it's only one. You go, gifts, it's the second one, gifts. Now I did the gifts sorrow Borough thorough that's the other one.
Speaker 3: Thorough investigation, thorough investigation. That's the same word.
Speaker 4: Hang on, guys, listen. Oh, I don't know if Mike's going to pick this up for can hear outside there's a cooker barrot?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's right off of the line.
Speaker 4: Now I'm just being very thorough. Now I know you.
Speaker 3: We really must grow.
Speaker 4: We really really hope this podcast. Enjoy it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying something else. It's got nothing to do. We'll see you all next week. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Catch you back on Monday. It's idiots to see you, idiot to see ya, because okay, hang on, why don't you say idiots, because there's that's a plural. You don't go idiots see idiots. See, that's normal. Just say gifts like that, gifts.
Speaker 5: Couple as What is with that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like when your can of spray panes run out and you want to test it.
Speaker 4: Yes, gifts. Yeah, you sound like wind decks gifts?
Speaker 3: Goodbye?
Speaker 4: What about how do you say pets?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, rats, yeah, gifts.
Speaker 3: I feel not well. Oh my god, I feel like it.
Speaker 4: I also speak for a living.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a problem.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: I feel not well.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll go there.
Speaker 3: We'll see you in a couple days.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 5: Is it just me? I'm podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: At Welcome to ad D brief our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, we just keep talking shit here.
Speaker 3: We could put that on Merge.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 4: We are the tope bag, remember, totally, total, totally totally. Why didn't we think of that?
Speaker 2: Keys?
Speaker 3: Your keys, your keith? What did it?
Speaker 4: Sounds like a baby trying to say, give me your keys, your geese? Do your geese eleanor my niece can't say her name, probably she says end. Now, Oh that's cute, you too, and your baby tool.
Speaker 3: So how will you do well?
Speaker 4: We're expectant transaction expected.
Speaker 3: How are you do the scene? An extraction?
Speaker 4: What did you think we were doing when you were going to the dish?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that the fishy smell?
Speaker 4: No, that's the tunis me? I do feel bad?
Speaker 3: I stole someone's can of tuna.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about that. For some reason, I'm like, oh, they're poor I assume woman. For some reason, they're poor woman. She's probably got the salad at home, and she's going to bring the salad bed in fresh and then add the tuna to it. Or she'll bring the Rye sin.
Speaker 3: Well that's what she gets for knowing that I work in this building, the King of I'm just teasing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, now she doesn't have tuna, so well I have a protein shake, babe, where she's supposed to get that by it.
Speaker 4: Well, she doesn't know that there's no tuna, and we have no way of knowing she's who the mystery tuna woman is.
Speaker 3: She's in the front of her life, isn't she.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's your fault as that.
Speaker 3: See, if you just go around in circles, it actually really works.
Speaker 4: You sound like my driving instructor what teaching me how to use roundabouts? Actually go in circles, it really works.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you know you're meant to indicate in and out of it?
Speaker 2: Just out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you meant to. But apparently that was a hard adjustment for people to make. Who when they invented that rule, it was a hard adjustment because they're like, fuck, I've just been able to turn out whatever I like all this time, but from the moment I got my license, that was already a rule, so I just do it.
Speaker 3: When you got your driving test, did you have someone that worked there that everyone was like, if you get them, You're fucked. We had a dragon Lady. Everyone said, if you get the dragon Lady, she's not going to pass you.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there was more than one, but I knew the guy who did the test. He was like the dad of one of the other guys at my school. Oh cute, and he did that fucking thing that people do when they make it look like they're delivering bad news. He was deliberating with the results and I'm sitting there in the waiting room after having done the test, being like, did I get it? And he walks up to the county. It's Mitchell. I was beckoned to go to the county this really stern look in his face, and he's like, congratulations, Oh ah, do that to me. That's yeah.
Speaker 3: When I failed my.
Speaker 4: L's on my birthday, How many times did you fail?
Speaker 3: Well, I failed my l's on my birthday. It reminded my birthday same and then I cried, please let me resit it, and she did let me resit it, and I failed again.
Speaker 4: So I was just really shaken after failing the first time. He went back a week later and I said to Mamma, Dad, Yeah, I've been studying I've been totally studying. I hadn't I thought driver since I was fucking nine years old. Of course I know how to do this shit. It's fine. I failed again, And then the third time we went back. I had studied, I'd put my whole boss into it. Yeah, I'd studied. I was so confident, and then there was like a trick question or something on there, and so I failed by one question, and instead of taking me home and yelling at me for not studying, Dad's like, no, no, I know you've got this this time. I'll pay for you to do it again. And so I got it the fourth time. Oh congrats, because for once he was like, no, I know you've actually put an effort in. That's bullshit that you didn't get it. Try again.
Speaker 3: I failed my first time and was so so sad it ruined my day.
Speaker 4: I think I cried too. Yeah. Was it the sixteenth birthday?
Speaker 3: Sixteenth birthday for L's and seventeenth would be for the Reds. Yeah, yeah, and then Greens. You go in and like play with an iPad for ten minutes.
Speaker 4: You passed, Mitchell first time. It was just one. Because you know, there's certain sections of the driving test you wouldn't remember, jenn a fuck, it was years ago. There's certain sections of the driving tests where you're allowed to get like one wrong. But then I think maybe it's the fine a handful of questions, maybe the final five, where it's like, you can't fuck even one of these up if you get any of these wrong, we do not trust you on our roads. And it was always those ones. They made them tricky. Yeah, and I've clearly gotten over it. Sorry, I took a water, a sip of water at the worst time.
Speaker 5: Really, on the on the liquids on the fo where's Pepsi Land?
Speaker 3: They're actually probably I'm gonna google it. Pepsy Land probably exists. Pepsi I need. SA Land is in Harrison, New York. And when I say that it's the head office, it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole Commonwealth Bank Land. I went to Westpac Land, and it makes it sound more fun. I went to the dentist Land.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear something? Fuck? Yeah, I want to see if this grosses you out as much as it grows, go for it, so you know how you get what is it like a crown on a tooth? If it's like dead? Basically yes, are you familiar with the concert?
Speaker 3: What do they call that?
Speaker 4: Phillis no crown? No, stop just shouting dentist jargon at me.
Speaker 5: What what do you mean like with the crown you know on Netflix, Princess Diana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eugenie, is it just me?
Speaker 4: Clearly it is. Neither of you ever had this procedure, A dental crown procedure, a cap or covering for an existing tooth. It can improve the way it decayed or broken tooth looks. So basically one of my back teeth was fucked. Yeah, and so they sort of remove a lot of it and then the stump is still you. But then they put a cover over it, Yeah, like a fake tooth. How do I even I'm gonna get a Google? I mean don't know. You're both the visual learners. Yeah see oh yes, see how they've got a little bit of the og tooth lege and then they put a fake one over the top.
Speaker 3: I've never had that in mind. They used to be gold yeah and amalgam.
Speaker 4: Well, I had mine done like a year or two ago for you. And because it's essentially a fake too, they can't fucking feel it. And do you remember when you were in my place. Were recorded from home, and you pointed out that I had those toothpick things on my coffee table, and I said, yeah, I'd like to kill two birds with one stern. I just flossed my teeth as I'm watching TV multitask, so there's obviously no mirror in front of the TV. But the other day I was getting ready to go somewhere. I was pacing around the house and I was flocing my teeth, and as I was doing I looked in the mirror and I went, holy fuck. Because I don't look at my back teeth in the mirror very often, but when I did it, bitch is black. Oh really, it looks like I've been drinking a lot of red wine on just that tooth.
Speaker 3: Can you show us?
Speaker 4: Do you want to see it? It grows you about too much. I'm very self conscious about having shit in on my teeth. Now, let me all this.
Speaker 3: Stuff give baby.
Speaker 4: Sean was actually repulsed. This This is the look he gave me. You're gonna have to describe it ready.
Speaker 3: It was this, Oh my god, it's home alone.
Speaker 5: The scream.
Speaker 3: It's home alone, boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's home alone, meets the scream. He was just saying nothing, just processing the fact that he's been kissing in this drink with the black tooth. I don't know, actually don't know. I'm gonna to go to the danger list. But anyway, are you ready for the reveal it? Do I get a drama or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can give you a drummer, no worries.
Speaker 4: Oh it is black, it's not black.
Speaker 5: It's not white.
Speaker 3: It's not white. No, it just looks like it's it's I'm not shocked. Has the cap come off really.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I can see it's not decayed. I think it's the coloration. You'd be able to your breath is stink if that was decay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, you'd think, and it would be super painful.
Speaker 4: No, I can't feel a thing really.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it's not dead. It's more just the coloration is gone.
Speaker 4: But I think that tooth is like dead now yeah, it would be yeah, yeah, yeah, but they've just decorated the corpse with a cap. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have all my back moles have all been capped like that.
Speaker 4: So you have had the proceedure done. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought they were just putting feelings on. But like because I could have been that because I was premature. My teeth are like very soft apparently, like my molars are all like not developed or their pussies. Yeah, they're little bitches. So I have to get caps on the majority of them. But in mindful.
Speaker 4: Ofference between a cap and a feeling, the feeling is when they just kind of silly putty the cordses. But then a cap is when they get a whole ass fake fucking tooth and jam it in.
Speaker 3: I've got like half a fake tooth here and there.
Speaker 4: It's not it's probably a feeling. Okay, maybe it might always fall out the feelings. Yeah, that's not ideal.
Speaker 5: No, how does a feeling fall work?
Speaker 4: Because they've got such a soft fucking tooth trying to there's nothing to tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And every time I get there, they're like, this is the third feeling we've put on this soft tooth. We're gonna have to take the whole tooth out. Excuse me.
Speaker 4: When I was a kid, I had an unnecessary second row of teeth.
Speaker 3: What you're like a shark do they have that They've got unlimited rows of teeth.
Speaker 4: It was like the two front ones here, there was a second set behind them and they took them out. Yes, eventually.
Speaker 3: I went the other day looking through my dad's wardrobe because I like, sorry, no, I'm getting there because I like watches and he has a watch collection. I was going to steal one of his and I saw.
Speaker 4: You were going to replace your Apple watch with an od I was going out.
Speaker 3: So I wanted a nice, fancy note anyway, sorrow, your dad's.
Speaker 4: What it's like an eighteen year old going on first day.
Speaker 3: That's cute, but you're a great adult living in his hat And I found a little red velvet bag with gold tassels. Fuck me, So I opened it and inside it was all my baby teeth. Oh, I said, Dad, have you killed a child? And are you keeping different?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That your baby chief made me cry. He's like the mum a baby.
Speaker 4: I'll never get those years back. Did you not have a camera. There's gonna be other ways of being reminded of you was a baby without keeping your holding them.
Speaker 3: You'll know it in about nine months. When you feel it, it's like, oh, that's this is a real connection to that person as a child. I suppose, I don't know. I'm just extrapolating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean You can't really explain the feeling of becoming a parent until you are one. You just known't understand, because I'm sure it'll change completely once our little one arrives totally.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna name it? If you thought about names, we've settled on Choquavius for sut it will be Jack's v.
Speaker 4: Could be the.
Speaker 3: Fious so Javis Benson Quavius. Oh sorry, Quavius Benson.
Speaker 4: No, she's taken my name.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm doing both.
Speaker 3: Oh she's hyphenating. It's a point of contempt.
Speaker 4: That's not what we agree to.
Speaker 3: It is no lawyer fu Our lawyer is going to get paid a lot of money today.
Speaker 4: I know it's actually not gonna be worth my while the legal fees I'm paying for these petty arguments.
Speaker 3: I could just pay the dollar we should have gone to.
Speaker 5: But I think, stand up for yourself.
Speaker 4: I agree, stand up. That's why we're good parents. That's what we're going to instill in the Equavias.
Speaker 3: What if it's actually twins.
Speaker 5: But I can see the future and I see one.
Speaker 3: When when did you develop that ability?
Speaker 4: She's always had the ability? You don't remember.
Speaker 5: His memory isn't good.
Speaker 4: It's shocking.
Speaker 3: Don't you gaslight me? I don't believe you didn't take my seamen.
Speaker 4: It's actually so unfair to gas light you with any anything memory related when it's a genuine issue, Like, actually, do you think memory gas lighting? We shouldn't go there.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I take cognition vitamins every day.
Speaker 4: I think you need to up the dose.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I take fish oil as well, and then I burb all morning and I can just burn fish juice.
Speaker 4: Are you burping on the good crockery? That white smelled white fish? It could have nothing to do with the dish washer.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wash that thing. I'm just going to chuck that thing in the bin.
Speaker 4: What thing?
Speaker 3: The bin? The plate?
Speaker 4: The plate?
Speaker 3: The plate?
Speaker 4: You can't just go smashing all the good plates. I don't feel well, I can tell.
Speaker 3: I'm so. The cognition meds are not working, and this is the tire they wear off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can well, clearly it hasn't worked for you, but for already gets We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today? Is it two percent? What are we up to? Two percent? Just two percent better? That's all we hope, So we do bless you yeah, bless.
Speaker 3: You and we'll see you.
Speaker 4: Guys. Did you conjure up a sneeze? I could right, Oh, he's just rubbing his nose. Apparently that works for him. No, nothing, No, you an impression of that little dainty snees that you do, sneeze like a guinea pih see, your baby could be snees and like that, Jenna, but you already took my life.
Speaker 3: He's gonna fucking sneeze like this. I couldn't think of one.
Speaker 4: How do I sneeze?
Speaker 2: Don't know?
Speaker 3: I was going to think of one of your catchphrases.
Speaker 4: This is a bit of an overshare and as if having a fucked black tooth isn't enough to growth people out your words. We think it's fine, But sometimes when I sneeze and I go and like onto your hand, I'm quite appalled at the amount of things that have exited my mouth, like the ship in my hand. After I see it, I'm like Jesus Christ, stay in Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Especially the volume when people are looking and you have to kind of like hide it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Like where do I want this?
Speaker 3: Well? If anything is embarrassing, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right, let's go guys, come on, okay, we should go.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. We'll see you in a very few days for a new episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've only got to wait till after the weekend.
Speaker 3: You'll be you'll be back.
Speaker 4: Hop you have a gorgeous weekend. In fact, did you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to you soon. And vote in that fucking pile for who owns the dollar. We'll put a pole on the spot of comments section. If you're listening on Spotify, it'll be in the Facebook group too. Injury and also if.
Speaker 3: You haven't left us a review yet, we're getting a lot more coming in between love so five stars and Apple podcasts.
Speaker 4: Do you know why I think we're getting them because you started reading them out? See we better do one. Oh yeah, just go get Yeah, you gotta do a shout out. You may worry about that everyone soal hot dog diggity Dog says you'd have to add a Christian idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to listen to this, that's what the listeners are. I like to decompress when I take my baby on a walk. Pretty funny, Oh, we get it up. Some jokes can be overdone. Oh wow, what there can also been back comments like christ on a bike and a number of oh my god, that are a bit offensive. Oh I didn't really.
Speaker 4: Oh we've been taking the pits out of Blessings all episodes. If you're not a Christian, Oh my god, the hot dog, whatever the fuck you are, I'm so storry.
Speaker 3: Coombs is very quick, cheery, sound effects are hilarious. They're more entertaining than the pick up radio show?
Speaker 4: Is this all real? Wit? Is this legit?
Speaker 3: That is not my cup of tea?
Speaker 4: So she said that we're an abomination against God.
Speaker 3: We're better than the Pickup, which is my one of my two radio shows.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't disagree with that. Shut up. Imagine if they aired us during the fucking school pickup time half of us, huhy half of them? No, I mean this show?
Speaker 3: Oh, it would just be outlawed.
Speaker 4: Have you mentioned she who shall not be named on the pick Up? Who you know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: The one?
Speaker 4: What sounds like my no?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no, Well you're allowed, noo you can and then we go. That's all I'm reading today.
Speaker 4: So did she say that we are like offensive and people.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't unless you're Christian?
Speaker 4: You're going to be a smiley dagwood dog, whatever your name was. I'd love to know which jokes are overdone. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't give a shit she said it.
Speaker 4: I can't believe she said that with five stars. That's so interesting anyway, Thanks for the five stars. I'm glad we shouted her out. Fuck me.
Speaker 3: I like to listen and decompress while I take my baby on a walk. Pretty funny, entertaining. Some jokes can be overdone, name one Christ on a bike and a of oh my God. Like if you're offended by oh my.
Speaker 4: God, yeah, that's entry level shit.
Speaker 3: You would have hated the ant ac dation.
Speaker 4: Jen and I are having a child out of wedlock.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 4: We've been having pre marital sex.
Speaker 3: At least it's vaginal, which is the way God intended. Let's go, okay, I have a great couple of days. We'll see very soon.
Speaker 4: Catches any idiots five stars say up? Bye bye?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.