Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Coomboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast where we chap mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 2: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place. Hi, everybody, Happy Tuesday, and welcome back to the potty.
Speaker 3: Today we were.
Speaker 1: Chatting about all things personal brand If you know me, you know I love personal branding. It's changed my life, something I do on the daily, and it's funny because I've never done an episode about it, and you know, I feel like this is the one thing that I truly can say I do well at.
Speaker 4: Oh stop, you do well? It's so much well. I you're very good at this though.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I was saying to a Tia, I've just never thought to do an episode about it because personal brand to me, doesn't feel like a strategy. It doesn't feel like something I think about and then do. It's just something I have embodied. Yeah, so I had to read really kind of think about it and break it down and strategize it for you, which we do in this episode. And you know, I feel like now more than ever, it's so important to be clear on just who you are and what your personal brand is, because it's so necessary.
Speaker 3: If you're a.
Speaker 1: Business owner, if you're you know, a career galley, you know, you have things you want to put out into the world, you want to stand out. And I just take you through some of my top tips and things to consider when thinking about and refining your personal brand. And honestly, this is a great segue because one of my tips is to look at an alternative ways to connect with your audience.
Speaker 3: And something I.
Speaker 1: Suggest in this episode is starting a podcast just so happens. I literally hate us, So, guys, it just so happens that we launch our brand new course Find your Voice today actually, and if you're listening in real time, it's just all about starting and scale scaling your podcast. You guys know, starting this podcast was the best thing I ever did. It has opened up so many doors. It has strengthened my brand, It has given me this beautiful community to connect with. It's such a beautiful channel for you know, my businesses, for my personal brand, and I personally just love talking and I love connecting with people, and it's how you can do it. And yeah, just in such an incredible way. So obviously I'm all about the podcast, and so we just wanted to, you know, spill the beans and give you all the secrets. So we'll pop the link in the show notes a tear. What's your favorite thing about the course? Oh, just that we didn't hold back at all. We really didn't know. We're like, here's.
Speaker 4: Everything, literally everything, and I think, go be your top y, go be it. Especially with podcasting, it can seem like a bit more of an elusive industry because it's not as clear cut on how to get it and started, and.
Speaker 1: It's not really transparent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we are very transparent, and I think it's very beneficial to have that transparency.
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 1: And guys, the course it has modules, it has very We try to make the training videos really short, sharp to the point. And the training videos aren't just by me. There are by the amazing Jamie and a tr of course, because they're the podcast salleies. They know all the things. There's stuff in the podcast that I'm like, this is not my fortepe, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even actually know how to edit the episode. So you guys can show them. So we literally tell you everything. It is your one stop shop for starting your own podcast, so go and check it out. But before we get into the show a tier, do you have a weekly recommendation?
Speaker 3: I do. It's a song.
Speaker 4: I'll pop the link in the show notes because I think I'm and a butcher this name, but I believe it's pronounced Pismore Senisa by an artist called Yeahmen.
Speaker 3: Yeahmen, And it's just like the most.
Speaker 4: I actually shazammed it while Nikola was doing her breath work, so it's one of the songs from her breathwork, and.
Speaker 1: I literally forgot about Shazam put a throwback.
Speaker 4: It's like my little secret there always Jazam things. But it is just the most relaxing but activating song ever. Like i just listened to it and I feel so good, and I've been listening to it in the morning on my drive to work, and the playlist that Spotify generates after that song is also just amazing.
Speaker 3: So do you share it with me right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, as I give them my recommendation, what is your recommendation? Well, great segue. My recommendation is breathwork. Guys, if you've never tried breath work, it's it's something really incredible. I to be completely honest, I'm more of a meditator and Tim was more of the breath work person. And I've kind of gone in and out, like I'll do random breath works and then I'll kind of fall off again. And like on the weekend when Nikola did her breath work, I wasn't even doing it because we just wanted to make sure we, you know, were there for the people doing it. But I had full body shivers, like the words she was saying, how she was saying to breathe and everything full body shivers and it actually got me to get back into breath work. So I've been doing I've actually been doing some breath works just through YouTube, but I booked in to do a personal breath work with Nikola just She's incredible and I highly suggest if you want to start with breath work because she's predominantly four females. I would go and check out her page because she does a lot of like just like random zoom breath works with you know, a whole group of people, and it's really affordable and except so go check her page because we're all obsessed with her and it was just such a great reminder and yeah, we'll make sure we link her Instagram here. But yeah, I've been I've been leaning back into breath work and definitely recommend. But let's get into the episode.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the juicy stuff today, the juicy stuff.
Speaker 1: It's so funny to you. I was literally thinking, like, why have we never done an episode on personal brand? I know this is probably one of my greatest strengths. I think for me, personal brand has always come so naturally that I've never thought of it as a strategy. Yeah, as even something as a marketing tool as even something to talk about, because for me, my personal brand is just me as a person. So it doesn't feel calculated, it doesn't feel like something I have to think about make up.
Speaker 3: It just is.
Speaker 4: I think it's also because you're so clear on who you are and what your values are that nothing's a question when it comes to that, whereas for a lot of other people who may not be as clear on that yet may need help or guidance defining like what your values are and what you stand for and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: So true and have thought about that. So I think like the definition of a personal brand is basically and in this day and age, it's like a personal brand is just basically a brand that has a personality behind it that you know, like and trust. And I think I'm saying in a previous episode of this is why small businesses are blowing up on like TikTok or Instagram or even if you think of the concept of naked Harvest, like, yeah, ten years ago, you couldn't be this like random person and just create a random brand. It's not random, but like you couldn't just like create something randomly and it get traction through social media like that, it wasn't even a thing. So I think even the concept of a personal brand is so new and so exciting. Yeah, but basically, a personal brand is just a brand that is very led by a personality or a person And it's funny because I didn't realize that I had created a personal brand because again, you know, both my businesses are launch off to the back of my personal brand that you know, let's just call it Georgie Stimson brand, and it's me just being me and being very strong in who I am and what I stand for. And then people decide if they are into that personal brand or not, and then you know, that's how you are able to you know, sell or leverage off your audience. And I simply I think that's what a personal brand would be defined as. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 4: And I also think and I don't know if this is like a bit me looking a bit into the matrix kind of thing, but I think everyone has a personal brand, whether you have one hundred thousand followers on Instagram or a thousand followers on Instagram or whatever it is. I think how you show up is your personal brand, and especially in this day and age where you see people getting jobs off TikTok because they've done like heaps of I know, there's a girl at Beginning Briutique. He's got a job at Beginning Boutique because she made a heap of TikTok's Ivy Ivy.
Speaker 3: Yeah love ivy.
Speaker 4: She created. She created a personal brand for herself. And it doesn't necessarily matter whether you're like an influencer or not, but how you show up and the content you put out in the world is your personal brand, whether you realize.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 1: Yes, And this is why I think, Yeah, understanding this and really leaning into this is so important because I personally don't buy off brands unless they have some sort of personal story or personal backing that I believe in. It's just like a tear how you bought nudsticks because of Sophia, Yeah, you know, like it's say, we all do it, and it's because we, you know, buy into whatever we want to buy into. And I just think it's it's such a simple concept that you can really leverage off. And it's as simple as just being you. Yeah, so why wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so true.
Speaker 1: So let's kind of go to personal brands. So The way that I personal brand myself is obviously through my Instagram, TikTok, this podcast.
Speaker 4: I think other avenues other people might be looking at as things like linked in. Yes, that's a really strong one. If you're like big on career for personal brand, YouTube newsletter if you have one or write one, or blogs that sort of.
Speaker 1: Thing, yep, website blogs and yeah, I just personally think if you want to, it doesn't matter what career you want or what business or anything like that, you should have a personal brand.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: There's just like no doubts in my mind that that's something that you should have and encapsulate.
Speaker 3: I think, especially.
Speaker 4: Even more self it's not the norm in your industry, because that's how you'll stand out and that's how you'll attract incredible opportunities.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What I love is like just finding rogue shit on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah that.
Speaker 1: This is going off on like a random tangent, But I found this TikTok and it's like this mum and it's like I'm getting fed a lot of like mum content because of I am a mum. And it's this woman and she fully just takes the piss and most like she's just really negative about motherhood and about her husband and about her kids. But she just completely takes the piss and she's like she's putting it on and she's obviously got a crude sense of humor and it's so funny because she triggers everyone but then they comment, but then her videos.
Speaker 3: Blow up because they're commenting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so she's got all these flows and all the like, I just love looking at people who are blowing up on like TikTok or Instagram and you look at the comments and it's there's e there's two sides.
Speaker 1: There's people who are obsessed, and I was like, oh my god, she's so funny, get the humor blah blah blah. Or you've got people who are like this is fun like tag and I personally like, I believe what I love seeing right now is how authentic people are being and leaning into their personal brand. And I feel like previously it was way more about being relatable, yeah, and it's like you could kind of be yourself, but it was more about pleasing other people. And then we've entered this new fucking generation where and it's just like, nah, completely me even like I like going a bit like I'm gonna be extra extra so people can engage with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's even like going green people on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but I, oh my god, I kind of just love it because if you're not stand if you don't stand for something, what's even the point like that? I love that that's bold, but it it's like, if you're not standing for something, and if I don't go to your page and straight away, nor if I like you or not, like there's no reason, there's no reason. You don't want to be a warded down version of yourself. You don't want to be vanilla, you don't want everyone to like you. I was literally having this conversation this morning. I actually put a little because I do little pet put pet talks on my TikTok and I literally was like, happy Monday, bitches, stop warding yourself, do stop making like, stop thinking everyone has to like you, because if everyone likes you, I guarantee you not being authentically yourself. And when you're not being authentically yourself, you are not in your power. And when you're not in your power, you're not attracting your dream life.
Speaker 3: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Did you like that little flow that.
Speaker 4: Was really good. Wow.
Speaker 1: And so that's why I like it's it's just really funny because I had a DM of someone the other day and she she was, I don't I'm not actually in my dms, but I saw someone like ask a question about saying so I jumped in there and she said something just about like, oh, she had seen something about me, like on the gossip pages, and she like couldn't believe that someone had said that about me because they're so fucked and keep doing me and blah blah blah. And I literally just sent like a laughing emoji back and I was just like like thanks for the message, but honestly, that shit does not bother me because if people are talking about you, and especially if you just being authentically yourself and believing in what you believe, and then it's like, good, let them talk. There's no shame, there's no shame. And it's like I just I personally am like if you're not being yourself, that is when you get the feelings of doubt. That is when you get imposter syndrome. That is when you can't fully show up because you don't have any context of who you are. Yeah, but it's like at least, if you're being who you are and someone doesn't like you, you're like, cool, it's not my person. But I believe if you're not being who you are and you're trying to be relatable, you're trying to be someone you're not, and then someone doesn't like you, that's when you get triggered and insecure. And that's when you get insecure and you're like, oh my god, I don't know who I am. I don't know blah blah. But and it's like, so if you just get clear and like who you are, what you stand for, what you believe in, and you post in that, it's just it's it's like whatever, Like I'm surely you know, we realize that not everyone can like us or be interested in the same things of us. And that's like a very even think about that concept. It's very egotistical to be like, well, everyone should like me. It's like why would everyone like you? Such a random, I don't know concept.
Speaker 4: It's like that quote of you can be the juiciest peach on the tree and there's still gonna be someone that doesn't like peaches. Yeah, like you cannot impress everyone. And you know what I think about all the time.
Speaker 1: Not all the time, but the concept of like you know, my Instagram and my page, it's like you don't have to follow me. Yeah, there's a follow button and then unfollow button, and I wouldn't be in your feed. So it's like if I'm literally fucking you off that much and you're still following me and I'm still true.
Speaker 3: You, it's like it's your fault.
Speaker 1: Take some responsibility, babe, do you know what I mean? Like you actually have so much responsibility, so you need to cultivate and take some responsibility. And it's all good. It's it's not going to be a big thing. And that's even like for example, you know, going back to like personal brands and my businesses is like you like n H. If you know what n H is, you know who we are, you know who the customer is, you know who we stand for, and you know if you want to be in the n H col or not. Yeah, And I think that is so important because people love to know if they identify with you or not exact same as me and my personal brand, Like you you know that it's like the mum content, you know, it's the lifestyle content. You know, you're going to get business content and you know everything's going to be through a fucking manifesting lens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's how I do life exactly.
Speaker 1: So if you're not into it, you're just not going to follow me. Yeah, and that's perfect.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: So ask me some questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's maybe what would your sort of top maybe five or six tips or things to think about when creating a personal brand be I.
Speaker 1: Think you have to first of all, like do a bit of bloody soul searching. Yeah, and know who you are, what you want to stand for, and you know what you're about. And I think that is very important because also the personal brand, you're genuinely going to create content for this thing. So you've got to believe in it. You've got to like want to show up, You've got to want to create that content.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In saying that, though, I'm going to like contradict myself right now and say, if you're not completely clear, it's not a big deal. You actually get to be human and you get to experiment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So even if you look at my journey, is I started in the fitness and health space, and obviously I then progressed and creative fitness and health business Naked Harvest. But I then progressed more and I created a self development business, and then I progressed more and I became a mum. And even I probably think my personal page, you get way more self development than you do health, because that's more of an interest to me. But just because I have a health and fitness business, I'm not going to keep because like I used to do workout videos and I don't anymore because I'm just not interested and it's not my whole life and that just doesn't feel authentic to me anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like.
Speaker 1: Imagine if still now to this day, I was creating workout videos because I always had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 1: Even think of that evolution. So I really think it's like you can't get it wrong. It's like, follow your intuition, follow what feels good, try content out.
Speaker 4: Like also, don't feel like you need to stick to the boxes you chose in the first place.
Speaker 1: No, my content has evolved so much how I put content out, how I make content, what I talk about, and I personally think my audience loves that because they're evolving too. I'm actually giving them permission to evolve because I'm like, hey, I'm not the same person and they're.
Speaker 3: Like cool, it's not feeling like old or stale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's what I think personal brands can go so wrong is when it's like you you do, don't see the page for five years and you come back and they're literally talking in the exact same things and you're like, oh, you're so stuck in your ego of this is my identity, and it's just it's not even the personal experience, like sorry, it's the human experience to evolve. So make sure you're giving yourself permission to try things and evolve. And it's like, for instance, like you might start out creating content on Instagram and then you might create a podcast, and then you might create a TikTok and then you know it doesn't have to be this all or nothing. It gets to be like a beautiful journey.
Speaker 3: I love that. What would your next tip be?
Speaker 1: I think another one is like, see, I am really big on it's different because like business and personal brand is different, and it depends if you're doing the personal brand for the business or not. Yeah, but if you're just locking into your personal brand, I don't believe you should be looking at your target market, because if you're creating content.
Speaker 3: You're attracting your market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you create content that feels good to you, and then you track to your people that you want in your world, rather than going out there and be like, oh, I'm going to my target market is this person, So I'm going to create content for this person. But for instance, if you're a business, that makes sense. Yeah, absolutely, but I think you've just got to be very careful there. And you can see the difference in that in my personal social media compared to my business's social media. Yes, and it's very much. You can see an N, H and R and C. We know who our target market is, we know who our consumer is, and we're creating content to cater for that person.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But in my personal brand of Georgie Stevenson, we don't do that. I'm never looking at metrics. I'm never looking at statistics. I'm never looking at things that did well. I'm staying in my power and creating authentic content.
Speaker 3: I love that a lot. That's that's actually such a good point, and maybe give us three more tips.
Speaker 1: So a big thing with personal brand, I would have to say, is sharing your story and realizing that, like, never get sick of sharing your story.
Speaker 3: This is a big thing.
Speaker 1: Of the reason why people buy into a personal brand is because there's a background, there's you going through a journey. And even if you look at the concepts of like movies or Netflix series is they're taking you through a journey, they're taking you through a story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I just think the.
Speaker 1: More that you can put story content and personal journey content. And this is why I'm so big on the podcast is because it's actually a form where I can get on here and talk for forty minutes and you guys can actually hear my journey. We can actually connect on a different level compared to a fifteen second reel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I also create story content on social media, it's just in a different way. But honestly, do not underestimate story content. Any way that you can tell your story is just going to be so beneficial because that's just how we connect. And so that's another thing is have a look at your journey and sometimes the mundane things that you think are just like oh, yeah, that happened, you don't actually realize that's a story. It's a journey, and it could be helpful to someone else. So let's just do some examp of like my stories. So my stories that are part of my journey is obviously me doing my law degree because I thought I had to get like a generic job and not a job I enjoy and for six years studying, working more, wasting a lot of time energy, been doing it because I thought I had to. That's something people resonate with because fucking most of us do it. Our tea is nodding her head, and that is a huge story that I can go back to and people are like, oh, resonate, fill your girl, and you're creating connection with the audience. The next story is my health and fitness journey. So I went through disordered eating, I went through under eating, over exercising, getting in a really really bad place with my health and having to really go on a healing journey to heal my body and get to a place where you know, it's not how I look, it's how I feel, and my whole worth isn't off how I look. That's all so something that people resonate with, and that's a journey they go on. The next journey is like me creating a business from the ground up. In that being, I guess you know, especially as an influencer, it's a big difference because just you don't see too many influences creating basiness it's like hours do I say this, and also creating a business that is very like community driven, purpose driven. The why behind Naked Harvests is, you know, such a story, you know, my personal development story of coming from a family where we had create great communication, but there wasn't a lot of like emotional needs, meant emotional intelligence or even me being able to feel safe in my emotions. And that's why I found personal development. That's why I went through a period of seeing a therapist for two years to deal with my anxiety and depression. And like, you know that story and that's what I mean, is like to me, that just feels like my life. But there I just said, like seven huge stories that people can resonate with. And we all have stories, we all go through, you know, journeys, and I think if you can really see what you've gone through, and this is why this is a random concept, but it's like why would we think life just gets to be easy? Like truly what we go through is then the reason why we make decisions. Yeah, why we choose a different choice, why we lean into different things. So it's like really looking back on your life and being like what shaped me? What actually refined me as a person? Why do I make decisions now differently to when I was seventeen? What happened?
Speaker 3: What were the pivotal moments? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And we all have them absolutely, Yeah, and if you don't have them, start making them because they're great for personal brands.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Classic, And so next couple of points I would say, again, create valuable content. So it's really got to be this balance of, like you know, sharing your story and sharing your concepts while balancing either giving entertainment helping other people. Like I personally just don't think a personal brand is going to survive if you don't have some sort of like context or basis of like you actually giving value to other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think that that can come in so many ways, like you mentioned, like entertainment. For example, one of my favorite people to follow is Amelia Demoldenberg. She is like, she calls herself the CEO of Chicken Shop Date and she does those YouTube videos with like really fais celebrities where they just eat chicken and have like a date in a chicken shop, and I know it's so random, but it's like love the best thing ever. And I wouldn't at face value. You'm not gonna go, oh, it's not very valuable. But her value comes in humor and comedy, and that is something she consistently puts out both on the Chicken shop date Instagram and her personal Instagram is like funny, relatable, Oh my gosh, I did the most embarrassing thing at the red carpet event today, or I can't believe I said this to this person kind of thing, and that stuff she puts on her personal page.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, and that's and that's what I mean, is like when I say value doesn't have to be educational, Yeah, it doesn't have to be self development.
Speaker 3: Like some of my.
Speaker 1: Favorite pages to follow are like just really funny pages.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That give me a laugh in saying that, though, I am going to contradict you here a Tia and say, if you were creating a personal brand for a business, yeah, obviously there is going to have to be another layer, another layer, like you're not only going to do entertainment, whereas if it's just a personal brand and you want to be like a journalist. Cool. Sure, but it's like, if you're creating a business where you're selling something, you're probably going to have quite a few layers. Yeah, And even if you just have a personal brand, you're probably going to have a few layers. And I think that's also what's beautiful about a personal brand is like you don't actually have to put yourself in a box. You get to try different things and have different layers.
Speaker 4: And I love that you say that because I feel like the most common thing people say about brand and about especially when it comes to creating a personal brand, is find your niche and stick to it. Yes, but I love that You're just it's like the complete opposite. Just be who you are in every aspect, show every part of you, and people will love it.
Speaker 1: I just think gone are the days. Yeah, I think that's not the vibe. I'm not. Like I love following multi passionate, multi dimensional people, yeah, because I think who you want to follow and if they are multi passion or not is just like very much a reflection of like who you want to be. And it's like, I am a multi passionate human, so I would you know, I'm obviously going to attract other multi passionate humans. Yeah, and amazing for me.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: And I think just the last thing to add is, like with personal brand, is don't overthink it. Yeah, don't get this is the biggest thing. This is even just starting a business or starting anything. People get so in the head of like.
Speaker 3: Having an aesthetic.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, these are my brand colors and this is what I'm about, and this what is what I must stand for, and they're not ready to pivot and change and evolve. And even like look at the concept of TikTok even a year ago, like the actual concept of TikTok and what doing TikTok has evolved. There used to be dance videos and now there's like educational stuff and it's like, even if you look at everything around you, everything is evolving, everything is changing, And I think it's really important not to get in your head about I fit in this box and maybe I've got a bit of traction. So I'm gonna really keep to this box and really trust your evolution. I think I've said this on a different podcast, but I really hope, like in ten years, if I'm still around, I'll be alive. It was bleak. I might be like just off the grid or something so burnt out. No, like in ten years, I hope you guys see me just doing something not completely different, but like you can see I've evolved again. Yeah, and you're like, oh my god, that's so cool. I remember back in the day I used to watch on New Gym, you know, and I just I don't think you need to keep yourself in a box. And I think it's really funny. I did this whole thing when I I really got stuck in the box of when I was a law ground and became a lawyer, and I remember I felt so much guilt and shame about not continuing continuing on to law because I had leant into that so much on my YouTube's and Instagram. And I remember putting out a video being like, guys, I'm not doing law anymore, feeling but honestly feeling like I owed my audience this apology evolving and changing. And it's funny because I literally laugh at myself now.
Speaker 4: I wonder if we can find that video. It's still on my Instagram. Oh my god, it's still there.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I apologize because I wanted to change and evolve and that's what like, that's what old social media used to be.
Speaker 4: Like it definitely was like I remember especially YouTube with like beauty influences and stuff.
Speaker 3: Guys, I've gotta tell you something.
Speaker 1: And it's like gone other days. Like personal brand these days is leaning into evolution. And I think when you are authentically being yourself and you are fully stepping into your purpose and power, like I said, like that is when you are so locked into your dream life and so locked into compounding and quantum leaping, is you've got to trust that evolution and do not get all up in your head about things having to be a certain way, because trust me to just fuck yourself up. But that is On that note, I hope you enjoyed this episode. We'll see you in my next time.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.