Speaker 1: This episode was recorded on Cameragle Land.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, and.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. I'm Laura, I'm Brittany, and this is our radio show where we package up all the best bits from the Pickup throughout the week, our national radio show, and we bring it here so that you don't have to listen to the radio. We want to listen to the radio though, Yeah, because you know there's ads and you should listen to those as.
Speaker 3: Well, because we're on radio, and that's also important.
Speaker 1: I love this bit because we get to package up the ones that we like doing the best, like little bits and pieces and the stories that we don't share in the pod that are great. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And we had an important chat this week that I liked, but about my sister Sherry and experience that she had been a new mum breastfeeding on a train.
Speaker 4: And it was sort of off the back.
Speaker 3: Of a TikToker who was posting about her experience being heavily pregnant on a pack train and the idea of chivalry being dead and no one offering their seats anymore for pregnant women, and it is a very interesting discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do think like off the back. The more I thought about it, And I'm not saying this because I'm pregnant. I don't think that I personally have had any negative experiences, but I think that the pendulum kind of was in one direction, Like there was a lot of support and chivalry around women being pregnant and being helpful, and now I think that we are sort of as a society, we're a little bit more closed off to being helpful to people. And when you were talking about what Sherry experienced, it's a very sad outcome. But I also am not particularly surprised by it. Put it that way, Yeah, well I.
Speaker 4: Was surprised by it.
Speaker 3: I didn't think we'd gone down the Google like that anyway, that's all coming on.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I also shared a story on the show about something that Marley overshared at school about me. So I had a very funny and interesting conversation with one of the after school care teachers about a particular picture that Marley had drawn, which was very generous and very kind. And let me tell you, it is not going on the fridge that one.
Speaker 3: It's funny because you think that, like the overshare in the situation is going to be you being my national radio podcasting.
Speaker 4: But she trumped you.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I also think I've deserved this because I've told so many stories about my kids that she was just like, fuck, mum, you know what, I've got one up on you ll not that she knows.
Speaker 2: She doesn't listen to the pod.
Speaker 1: Do you know what she knows? But she knows that I know the limit. Mostly I think I know the limit.
Speaker 4: I think you've given a lot of credit.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. There is an etiquette when it comes to Facebook marketplace right, Like it's kind of an unspoken etiquette about how you interact with the buyer and the seller and what you do when you've got to pick the thing up from their house and X y Z, Like I think most people know how to be when it comes to bask like a place.
Speaker 3: It's pretty annoying though, like how many conversations you have about how much something is? Can you do a better price? You talk to them for like where are you when's a good time? Talked to them for three days about picking up something for twenty bucks and then they're like not and then they go then they got yeah, and you're like just wasting my life.
Speaker 1: We were talking about funny experiences that we'd had off the back of it, because everyone's had like a bit of a cooked experience if you've used it enough times. I had something happened recently where I wasn't even selling it. I was giving away a coffee table. I was like, just someone come and take this coffee table off my hands. And this man came into my house. I was there with the kids, Matt wasn't home. He comes into the house. Forty five minutes later, he is still in my house having a chat. Lovely English guy. He's moving to Australia. Just give me his life story. Maybe he's trying to make some new friends. Maybe he was talking about his wife. His wife was having a baby. Then he wanted to know about the dog. And I was like, please just take the coffee table and get out of my house.
Speaker 2: I'll pay you to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, I'll give you the twenty dollars to lead an. I had to pretend like I needed to go and have a shower and that the kids need a nat. My kid's full. She doesn't n ask. He's like, I'll watch the kids, want you shall But there was one story that came up producer Grace here she is, I don't think that anyone could top the Facebook marketplace story that you had. There was a lot of trust that was put in you. Yes there was.
Speaker 5: But my wife, Diana, she is the sort of person that gets really into hobbies and just loves buying everything before she's even had to go at it. Yeah, so a couple of weeks ago she was like, I want to get really into surfing. Has never surfed in her life, and she was like, this is my thing now. So he organized this meet up to get this surfboard off Facebook marketplace. The guy was like, you know what, I'm actually out for the day, but I'm going to pop it next to this table blah blah blah in the garage.
Speaker 1: And I was like, great, We're sweet. We drove an hour and a half there. How much was he charging for us surfboard in the garage?
Speaker 2: Down south? Down south?
Speaker 1: But it was a good price, good price, great.
Speaker 5: Surfboard looked good for beginners. We're like, were set and I was like, I will indulge you this once, but this will be the last surfboard you're buying anyway. So we get there, find the surfboard exactly where he said, next to the table. And then we're like, okay, it's not going to fit in the car. We're going to have to rope it to the roof. So we're in the kind of mentality of if he can't tie knots tie lots, so we have like.
Speaker 2: S that's the saying.
Speaker 5: So we've tied it all down. We're driving back on the freeway. We're like, we've nailed this, but then the surfboard starts flapping.
Speaker 1: Yep, the wind that gets under the surfboard on the roof of your car. We're about to lose this surfboard that we've just purchased. My wife's new hobby, who's.
Speaker 5: So excited about it. It's flapping, it's flapping, and we're like heart thumping. You can't even pull over because it's like a bit on a highway. So we get home and we just made it. There's like ropes flying everywhere, and we're like, this is so dangerous. I cannot believe that we've made it back with this surfboard. Take a picture of it to send it to the guy and go, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We just made it.
Speaker 3: A bit.
Speaker 2: Know where this is going. He sent back, that's not my surfboard. He just stole some. We accidentally we went into the garage.
Speaker 5: It was exactly where he said, but it was his roommate's surfboard.
Speaker 1: Stole someone's surfboard, so it was the right I thought you'd into the wrong house.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, it was the roommate's surfboard, much fancier than the one.
Speaker 2: We were picking up.
Speaker 5: We were like, we've got that.
Speaker 2: You have to drive it back. Had to drive all the way back.
Speaker 5: We learned how to tie nots the second time around, so at least the surfboard.
Speaker 1: Stayed attached to the car. I'm just imagining you're getting this surfboard back. It's so bad enoughter being tired to a couple of roof racksy like, there it is, give me the other one. It's a trade up.
Speaker 2: When I stole that dog from the person's car.
Speaker 1: From Memphs, you thought we were saving it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Lost and I took it from the lawn and I was like, don't worry, sweet angel, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna save you. I had to flick two days.
Speaker 1: It turns out.
Speaker 3: When I finally contacted the owner, he was so grateful. He was like, thank you so much for being worried sick, and I was like, tell me where you live or drop it back. He gave me his address and I was like.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure that's where I took it from.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you're welcome, Like it's crazy out there, be careful.
Speaker 2: Took the dog back, mortified.
Speaker 1: So good grace. When you first held that story, I thought you'd gone into the wrong house, but you didn't have a choice returning it since you so evidently took the wrong one. Now there is debate that's erupting online at the moment, and off the back of doing my gender reveal on this show only a couple of weeks ago, I feel like the timing is quite interesting.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I understand that for some couples, gender disappointment is a very very real thing, and wanting to be able to choose whether you have a girl or a boy in some instances ideally would be something that some parents would like to explore. I know that when Matt found out that he was having my husband a third baby girl, there was a little bit of him that had a moment of sadness, and we spoke about it on the show. He's thrilled to be a dad to another girl. But at the same time, I think he always expected that he would also be a dad to a boy and that's not going to happen for him now unless he does it with another woman at some point down the track. But the reason why we're talking about this is because there's a content creator. Her name is Caitlin Bailey. She's a single mum. She's got three kids, two of them are boys, and she has one girl now. She's just paid forty five thousand dollars to go overseas and do gender selection on an IVF treatment where you can choose the gender of your unborn child. There's a lot of moral debates surrounding this because it's something that's currently still illegal in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yea, And I think she was maybe a bit taken aback about the pushback against it because she was pretty open about her story talking about it, and I think that the public's response has quite shocked her.
Speaker 2: She has said, if.
Speaker 3: We've got the technology that allows us to do this and it's not hurting anybody, I don't understand why it's not an option here in Australia because sex selection of your embryos is illegal in Australia.
Speaker 4: It's not an option. You can't do it.
Speaker 3: You absolutely cannot choose to test which sex you want and to implant it. But there are a lot of countries overseas America you can do it.
Speaker 4: So this is why she spend forty five thousand dollars to.
Speaker 2: Go and do it.
Speaker 4: She feels like she needs to balance her family.
Speaker 3: But the idea of her saying I don't understand why it can't be done here, I do think she hasn't thought about the broader issues surrounding this. And there have been a few people off the back of this debate that have.
Speaker 2: Made some really good points.
Speaker 3: There's no guarantee that you might have a child a signed female at birth who later identifies as trade totally, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean there's other things in this as well. Obviously, in some cultures having a boy is more desirable, so it might create like an unequal gender population which would cause issues down the track. But also I mean, as a mum of two little girls and I'm now having a third little girl, even if I had the opportunity to select the gender of my children, I wouldn't And the reason for that is is because I feel as though it puts so much pressure on that child to be the specific gender that you wanted. It puts so much pressure on whatever you thought that relationship was going to be or that dynamic was going to be. Like just because you have a little boy, doesn't mean they're going to be into little boy things, doesn't mean they're going to be a little quote unquote traditional little boy, and vice versa. The same for a girl. And I guess I come to it now as a mum of two girls, both of which are completely different children, Like both my girls are so so different, and so I feel as though I've had two different experiences of motherhood with them individually, because there's such their own, little unique people that I don't feel as though I'm missing out on something by not having a boy. I guess the thing is in our in all cultures, really, gender becomes something that people are so fixated on, and this idea of having a balanced family, to think that you have two little boys at home and a little girl at home, that that's something you can't be happy with because you don't have a balance, Like families aren't perfect. And I kind of hate the way that the terminology is being built around this.
Speaker 4: To be honest, it doesn't bother me that she's done it.
Speaker 3: What else I found interesting is off the back of that, there's also discussions about the fact that a lot of people think you shouldn't genetically test your embryos. They think that that well, they think that even that comes down to like a type of selection, Whereas I will disagree with that. I have my own embryos that I have genetically tested, and there's a reason for it. I have had embryos that had things wrong with them and couldn't and didn't survive, and if they were implanted in me there would have been a danger to us both and a high risk of miscarriage. So these kind of things, genetically testing is just doing the best thing for mother and child in the future and to reduce help reduce things like a risk of miscarriage.
Speaker 4: So I would like fight that argument.
Speaker 1: I agree, but I think these are two different things. Genetic testing is something that happens during pregnancy anyway. You know, you have your I just had my twenty one week morphology scans, you know, so I'm going to find out if everything's tracking long fine, you have your NIPT scan to make sure that your blood works and everything's fine. And that's so that mums can have a greater control over the life that they're going to live and also over the quality of life that that child's going to have. But this conversation around gender and choosing a gender, that's not a disorder, that's not a chromosomal abnormality. That's not something that's where the baby's not developing in the way that it should.
Speaker 4: It's a family aesthetic choice.
Speaker 1: It's an aesthetic yeah, or it's an experience. Don't get me wrong, I'm not outraged by it. I don't care enough to be like jumping on the pylon of this. I just think for me, if I had the choice, I wouldn't explore it. I think it's a lot of need to pay for something that's very specific that you don't have control over.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there's a video that came up on my feed that had been absolutely hysterics. I do want to preface this by saying I believed it at the start. I had to go and do a deep dive to find out it was a print call. But it's this five year old Irish girl that calls the demolition company in Ireland to knock a school down.
Speaker 2: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 5: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: My name's Becky.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a proposal for you.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Are you the demolition man, Yes, he's the top boss.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: What's okay?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: I want you to help me destroy my school.
Speaker 5: Do you want to blow up?
Speaker 1: Couldn't blow it up?
Speaker 3: Or knock it down?
Speaker 4: Whatever, whatever you want done, and you just make.
Speaker 1: Sure that they're all in the building when you.
Speaker 4: Knock it down, you put all the names on us.
Speaker 5: I give you a.
Speaker 3: Brilliant It's like a ten minute call where she's saying, like, my teachers, may we do homework?
Speaker 1: Knocked the school down.
Speaker 3: The demolition companies in like absolute hysterics.
Speaker 2: But it made me think, have your kids ever done this.
Speaker 4: Where they've called someone accidentally or they've.
Speaker 1: Got I mean, my kids are not like they're not that age, Like they're not at an age where they can live. Yeah, but five is not old enough to be like, do you know what, I'm gonna call a demolition company and get them to knock the school down. I also don't thinks it, so I don't they're they're filled with that much hatred. But look, I do think their kids do things with phones and they'll they'll call people, but they don't always understand the repercussions of what they're doing. We had one instance about six months ago, so Marley would have just been five or five and a half, and she was with her cousins and they were playing on a payphone. Her cousins are all similar age, and I was like, what are they doing? And I could see that they were laughing really hard about it, and I was like, oh, I don't like that. I walked over and they just called Triple zero and someone had answered the phone, and I obviously I gave them the full schooling on why that was so problematic. And she was so upset because she didn't really understand what it was that she'd done, Like she had no comprehension about the magnitude of why that's a problem you funny, No, she literally they just pressed some buttons and then someone answered it and they you know, and she was like, it's the police, Like she didn't know what was going on. But like I remember being a kid and doing prank calls and thinking I was so funny. I'd call my neighbor I'd pretend to be someone really confused OLGA.
Speaker 4: At the time, prank calls gave mem anxiety.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do them. I couldn't even do a knock and run. I was like a pretty goodie two show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where one of those radio shows that can't do prank calls because everybody freaks out and freezes up. No, it's true. Well, look, actually we've got some calls coming through. Speaking of nat, who did your kids call?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. It was the most traumatic experience with.
Speaker 5: My adult life.
Speaker 6: I think had at the time six and a half year old daughter, and you know hashtag mom life. I hadn't been in the working game for a while, and I finally got a gig for this new job, and the first thing they asked me to do was a FaceTime call with about seven or eight other people, the HR team, the CEOs, the bosses, like, there's some well known people here in the mix who are like in the spotlight. I'll just say that I want to give their names up. But I had the FaceTime call. Everything was great, And then later that day I actually went out and left the kid at home with her dad, and she asked if she could FaceTime all of her cousins and I said, not a problem. It's the group call, the last group call on the iPad, and I had my phone obviously, and that was fine. And then I got home and my daughter said, Mommy, I spoke to a really funny man on FaceTime today.
Speaker 7: And I said, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: What do you mean he spoke to a really funny she gaess when I called my cousins, and I was like, was it your uncle? Was it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: And I had a look into my shock and horror. She had FaceTime that entire last work meeting call and the person that she'd FaceTime who answered was the CEO, was the BOS and the call went for eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Why was he spending eight minutes of his day talking to a sip.
Speaker 6: Rolled To this day, we have not addressed the Ellison in the room. I had not discussed this with my bosses. My child can't articulate what was said, and it's just this mystery, and I'm happy for it to stay there because I don't know what happened in that eight minutes, but it was truly horrifying.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious also, like why would you just be like you got the wrong number, sweety You.
Speaker 4: Always like go get your mom.
Speaker 1: Because it would have come up with your name. Two to eight minutes. That's a full converse. That's longer than I speak to my own mother on the phone. Like, that's a long time. My god, Thanks Mat. We've also got back on the line back, who did your kids call?
Speaker 7: My son would have been about three at the time, and my husband was working outside and I've just kind of needed a shower, stat him on the floor of the bathroom, given him my phone, John what I had to do so I could have a five minute shower in peace. And then my husband comes running through the door about five minutes later and snatches the phone out of your hand.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: It's like everyone's just called me. She's got live on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your three year old went live on Instagram three only fans.
Speaker 3: You didn't get money from that.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely dem No one wants to be shot from the ground up. Goddamn.
Speaker 2: No one wants to be shot naked when they don't know either.
Speaker 6: I was mortified.
Speaker 7: That is so not a voice call, but yeah, probably a little bit worse.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Beck, that's amazing makes my favorite.
Speaker 2: I never want to have.
Speaker 7: Kids find the right buttons at the right time to open the up.
Speaker 1: And oh, this is my fear. Like, my kids often take my phone and they like record funny videos on like the video app or whatever. But my fear is is that one day they're gonna either accidentally post something to Instagram or they're going to open it up and just like have a chat on my Like, I live with this fear.
Speaker 2: I think that this is that's warranted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe should stop.
Speaker 3: There's a well named Frankie.
Speaker 4: She's a TikToker thirty five thousand followers.
Speaker 2: She posts a lot.
Speaker 3: She's heavily pregnant, and she's posted a video that's gone bonkers started a pretty heated debate online. She recently was on a train that was absolutely packed to the brim, like people sitting everywhere, people standing in the middle of the train, and she herself was standing. In this video, she's sort of filmed herself standing up, heavily pregnant, filmed around, shown everyone sitting down, and she just said chivalry for pregnant women doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 4: I still can't believe not one.
Speaker 3: Person even offered as in even offered to stand up so she could sit down.
Speaker 1: Which the ridiculous thing about this is like usually on trains there's usually a separate part of seats which are for people who are having no poor mobility or needs assistance or whatever, Like, there's seats there that people know to get up from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think about when I grew up, it was always taught if I was ever in a position like that, that you would always stand up and offer your seat to elderly, somebody disadvantaged or pregnant women like that was just what I learned as a child, and I thought that was a really standard thing. But some of the comments in this TikTok are so disgusting. I want to read you a few Why is your pregnancy anyone else's issue? Why is your pregnancy my problem? I hate this societal expectation. I mean, it was your choice to get pregnant, not theirs. Hey, you wanted a quality, you got equality, y'all.
Speaker 4: They're American. I'm sorry I really went into that, y'all.
Speaker 3: What is with that I'm a mother, I'm more important than you, bow down to me attitude and things like I.
Speaker 4: Don't care that you're pregnant. I care that I've had a long day, my.
Speaker 2: Back end, feet hurt, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Like this is just the theme that was on this TikTok, and I was actually disgusting, you know what, Look I mean, I had something happen to me when I had Lola.
Speaker 1: She was only little and she was in the car. It was Christmas time. We were going into the shopping center. And you know how like in Big West Fields they always have like the pram sections.
Speaker 4: So but that's not even Big Westfields.
Speaker 3: Every shopping center now, even the little ones have like parking with prams.
Speaker 1: Yes it's parking prams. It's just an area where you can, you know, easy duck in if you're a mom. Anyway, it was Christmas time, it was hell busy, and I had already had my indicator, and I was waiting to go into this parking spot which was right in the prams. And as I was waiting to go into the parking spot, someone else had pulled up, so they kind of blocked me from going in, which meant that this woman took advantage of it, and she snuck in and took my space. Didn't have a kid, took my space and I wound down my window and I was like, dude, come on, I've got a baby in the car. She'd been screaming for twenty minutes. We've been driving around this car park, and she yelled out the window. It's your choice. You decided to have kids.
Speaker 3: That grinds my gears, Like I would have been absolutely furious.
Speaker 1: Oh I did. I was like, I wish your mother didn't have any kids. And then I was like, oh my god, I need to stop.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I think?
Speaker 3: I'm not well. I think that the people that are making these comments assumption haven't been pregnant or there men who's maybe their partners haven't had a baby, or maybe.
Speaker 4: They don't know the impact on the body.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I also think perception around pregnancy has changed a little bit. Also, like the perception to kids on planes, Like a lot of people have issue is now with children flying on planes and the expectation that maybe parents expect too much when actually, like other people around them shouldn't have to bend to the kids on the planes.
Speaker 3: You know, this happened to my sister recently. So I was over visiting my fiance in Italy. A couple of weeks ago, and my sister was overseas as well. She's got a at the time, like six month old baby, and she was premy so she's actually a very small baby anyway, like a tiny little thing. And my sister was on the train, had to travel two and a half hours to where we were. The train was packed like sardines, right, and so Cherry's standing up holding this baby because there's no room to put in a pram for two and a half hours.
Speaker 4: Fine, not fine, well no, but Sherry, that's what Sherry said.
Speaker 2: Write her words.
Speaker 4: She's like, fine, I get it.
Speaker 2: Did I choose to have a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy to stand up. I'm not gonna ask anyone to sit down.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But then she had to breastfeed. No one moved, no one offered. I've seen the pictures. She's sitting on the ground in a corner with all these men standing over a bit, not for any other reason than it's sardin's right. It's just hacked standing over a while she's trying to breastfeed a baby and protect it from being like bumped by luggage and bumped by people. And she's like people were looking at me on the ground in my situation, and not one person offered, And I found that's so sad and shows like I didn't want them to give up my seat for the rest of the trip. I'd obviously been standing for an hour. I just wanted somewhere safe to breastfeed for ten minutes, and I would have gotten back up, but everyone just looked out a blatantly nine looked away, And I thought, what kind of a world of we living in where there is not one person on that train that would see someone in a more vulnerable position and offer to help.
Speaker 1: I think that that's a really, really, such a shitty example of people being selfish, really, I mean, And also we can sit her and be like, yes, of course someone decides to have kids. Guess what someone decided to.
Speaker 4: Have you totally at the end of the way your mom to be able to sit down.
Speaker 1: Your mom was pregnant once upon a time too.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I read these reactions and apart from that woman who yelled at me in a car park one time, it was Christmas and she was just full of holidays here, I feel like most people are good people, Like I've not had experiences where people haven't been helpful. I've had loads of experiences where I couldn't get a pram up the stairs and someone stop and help me carry the pram or carry things because I had too much. Like I would say, overwhelmingly, my experiences have been good, and so it's really sad to me to hear it specifically Sherry who's a new mum who experienced something like that, because that's just really shit.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's the difference, right, they're the quick little things that not really inconvenient to anyone. But people have this really weird attachment to their seats when it involves giving up.
Speaker 4: A seat for something.
Speaker 3: But you guys, remember, if you're listening right now, a woman carrying baby's like they're running a marathon every single day.
Speaker 2: So throw them a bone, give them a.
Speaker 1: Seat, britt. I feel like being a parent it's hard. It's hard. Sometimes it's really hard, actually, and that's it from us today.
Speaker 2: That's why the show we have discovered it is indeed hot.
Speaker 1: I feel like it comes part and parcel that sometimes your kids are going to do stuff that embarrasses you. Oh yeah, and you just got to take it on the chin like a champion because they don't really know. I don't think they do. Sometimes maybe it's malicious, but other times I think it's really innocent and they just don't know that what they've said or what they've done is kind of not appropriate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, adults, Tan, It's like when you see those videos go around where like the little kid goes to school and tells everyone that they heard mommy and daddy screaming in the room in the night, Like you know, when they get we were playing gorillas, Yeah, we're playing wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, look, I mean we've all got our own version of that with our own kids. But I went in to pick up Mally May. She's five, she's in kindergarten. I went in to pick her up from school the other day and she goes to after school care. So I walked into after school care and there's all these lovely, really young, beautiful young girls who like work in the after school care center, right, got it, And they're gorgeous and they take such good care of the kids. Walk in and the girl who's like the main director, she just starts kickling and I was like, oh, nice to see you too, darling, and she goes, I've got something for you She's like, Marley's been drawing some pictures cute, and let me tell you, like, my kids draw a thousand pictures. We have draws and draws and draws full of drawings that we keep and keep them all. Well, no, I don't keep them all. I only keep the good ones. We've had to start culling, like the manet. Yeah, I'll tell her. I'll say that one's not good enough to keep. And she was like, I wanted to put this aside for you. She's like, because I think you'd really like to keep this one. And I walk in and I get this picture, and I just want to show you what it's of, Britt, because I think she's captured me in my raw and beautiful essence.
Speaker 2: We can say it's raw.
Speaker 1: So marleis she's started to revert to drawing me pregnant now because she's really excited about being a big sister. She's so thrilled she got so she drew a picture of me and my pregnant belly, and she drew the baby inside the belly. It's kind of like a cross between an X ray because you can see inside me, but you can also see X ray and pawn. Well, an X ray and just a really graphic detail photo. You can see inside me, but you can also see the outside of me, and I'm completely naked. She has drawn tubes with nipples, very big nipples. We all understand why. And she's also drawn me with a fool bush. Okay, So then what happened is she drew this and some of her friends were confused. They were like, what's going on here, mummy's lazy. So then it turns out that my daughter had a full on debrief with all her friends about whether their parents or their mummies do or don't have hair on their downstairs.
Speaker 2: So funny.
Speaker 1: So when I picked Marley up.
Speaker 2: Did anyone else kids draw nudes?
Speaker 1: No one else drew a nude, but I know what every other mum's downstairs looks like. So three kids came up to me and they were like, Marley told us that you've got hair down there, My mummy doesn't. My mummy doesn't have any hair.
Speaker 2: You need to put that nut.
Speaker 4: WhatsApp group chat, the school group chat are so funny.
Speaker 2: Be like, hey, there is what's everyone doing downstairs?
Speaker 1: Just like throw it in there.
Speaker 2: I was like, surely, hey, Sharon.
Speaker 1: What lazy you go to So I don't know what to do with this picture?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Do I put it on the fridge? It's really a beautiful way for me to take it.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 4: There somewhere prices a.
Speaker 1: Bit lazier, right, it's quite hard when you're pregnant. Don't want to reach down there. Let it go, not it anyway.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of like hyperbole here or I don't know what's going on, but that's yeah, you need to get that tended to.
Speaker 4: I reckon, I could get my gardener to.
Speaker 1: Come over, get a wik whack out anyway, what like a whipper snipper, not a wik whacker. I was like, wait, what we're talking about the same thing.