Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack Bosa is a sad story. He's been a victim of a heinous crime.
Speaker 3: This is like a crime stopper is actually I'm going to say what's happening and everyone I want them to keep on the lookout for stolen oat milk. We get our oat milk delivered by subscription.
Speaker 2: Make a co host posh text in. Now he's got a mote.
Speaker 1: How do they get out? They've got to load the drawbridge. They can deliver your oat milk.
Speaker 3: We never run out of oat milk at our place, and every couple of weeks it comes and we get a notification to say your oat milk's been dropped on the doorstep. Got home yesterday after the notification and the oat milk is not there.
Speaker 2: Who is stealing from stealing oat milk and then selling it on the black.
Speaker 3: Market probably, So if if you see any discounted or at cash converters, maybe if there's oat milk on the shelf, that would be mine.
Speaker 1: What is it a sit a twelve pack?
Speaker 3: It's a six pack, but it comes in just a plain brown cardboard box. So people could have thought they were stealing, you know, speakers or something expensive, and then they right.
Speaker 2: Because of the Black Friday stuff over the weekend, they probably thought, probably you imagine that people getting.
Speaker 1: Rid of sited.
Speaker 2: This, this is so, This is so, hey, don't milk.
Speaker 1: A little bit. You've also got the saddest thing about what got stolen? You got pet stolen.
Speaker 3: As a kid, We got our bundery gar stolen gas cage and all.
Speaker 1: He is actually heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mom and dad used to put him, give him some outside time on the front por.
Speaker 1: And I'm afraid that it's an inside job. I reckon your old man got someone down the pub to do it.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I've always leave him out for some outside time six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Just have it daylight robbery too.
Speaker 1: Who's stealing a bunch of It's a sad theft is kailin. What did you have stolen? You had something stolen on holiday?
Speaker 4: Yes, so we were of in Greece and I had some brand new Larna Jane tights which I was very excited about.
Speaker 3: And my partners had some shoes.
Speaker 2: Both were stolen.
Speaker 3: From our room, brand new in the packaging, not in the packaging, hadn't been worn, still had tags.
Speaker 2: Oh perhatsy when Jack heard this story earlier, Jack goes, maybe it was a perverted thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that well known kink.
Speaker 2: It was immediate. It was his first thing. Perverted thing this week in Jack Post pervert news.
Speaker 1: Christ you're not move up to.
Speaker 2: Now they're sniffy anyway.
Speaker 1: The question I want to ask you is what got stolen?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. There are some bad people out there, but they are very few and far between. But sadly Jack Post had some oatmealk stolen by criminals, sick criminals, mongrels, as one of our advertiser will probably refer to.
Speaker 3: Them, six leaders all that.
Speaker 1: So one of those morning, well, what got stolen? Fiona? Good morning, Good morning, Christian?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Fefe? And what got stolen?
Speaker 6: So many many years ago, we used to have an outside laundry and we had this menky old washing machine that was like a twin tub, so you washed it in one, done in the other.
Speaker 7: Yep. So someone decided to steal that out of our laundry. They dragged it across our backyard, down an embankment and down the road.
Speaker 2: They used to weigh an absolute tone those things as well they're beasts.
Speaker 3: Can you just see the drag marks through the backyard.
Speaker 7: Yes, we could. We act that out. We sort of like like, well, hang on, okay, someone's really desperate.
Speaker 2: But you must have been very very heavy sleepers, because you're not making a quick gettaway with that, are you.
Speaker 1: Well, they drag it. That's ten or fifteen minutes of stop break.
Speaker 7: We didn't even know what was gone until my mom went to do the washing minute night.
Speaker 1: That's a great story. Do you know what. I'm going to send you one of our amazing show pens.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, my pleasure, Happy Christmas.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much to call him. I have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you too.
Speaker 1: Donovan. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Donovan. So what got stolen?
Speaker 5: Well, I wouldn't believe in that sounds ridiculous, but everything they moved us out of the house. They literally took the pots, pans, food out of the fridge. They took our clothing, I took the metrices off the bid lift the basis.
Speaker 1: This is the worst thing I've ever heard. This is really literally was about to sleep on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it took it took about four hours and they managed to do that They literally moved us out of the house. Luckily the TV was so old and Craddy they lift that.
Speaker 3: But you got no lamp sweet to sit on and watch team nothing.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 5: They've rolled up the nets and it sounds too ridiculous, but you know, he walked in.
Speaker 1: And I never heard of that, literally gutting a place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, god everything. Oh we've got a whole in new house. But still, I mean that was the deepest, the deepest, darkest Africa school. So yeah, was it very interesting?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wait all right, Jonathan, thank you very much. She called Carl a brighter.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack pos has had oat milk stolen from a store. Step What did they steal from you? This is an incredible message. I just had him from one of you Christian. When I was in primary school, I had a little toy dog key chain on my bag that you squeezed and it did a little poo that popped out.
Speaker 3: I remember those. I had a pig one and.
Speaker 2: Then went back in. Someone stole the poo out of it. Christians stole the po Christian the poo is That's savage, isn't it. Who can do that? Michael, good morning, Michael, Yes, there are you going?
Speaker 1: And Michael, what got stolen from you?
Speaker 4: Well, first off, it was my car that got stolen out in front of my house, and then by ways later I had the police officers come around to say they recovered it, rang up the insurance to let him know that the car was found, and how later the police officers came back and said, I got stolen off the tow truck.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I've never heard of that. To steal it once as a nightmare. Please go no, no, no, don't want it with the police. We we we're the pros here, No way. Actually, he is gone again.
Speaker 3: There's probably why they were around your house telling you that they found it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there that's when I did. I took it again. So yeah, I had to ring the insurance up and I don't think you believed me. So I had to give the police officer's number to explain it.
Speaker 2: That we should have phone in one day about Victory Laps. Yeah it's gone again, gone again. Go ahead, and Michael, goodos did you get him back for the second time?
Speaker 4: Six weeks later they found it wrecked, So you can only laugh about it, I guess.
Speaker 1: So all right, Michael, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You have a good day, Simon.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Simon, Welcome to.
Speaker 8: The Great Christian team. I was very lucky to grow up in a huge two story Victorian mansion in Brighton. When I was a kid. It was it had seen better days, had threadbare carpets, and it was it was pretty long in the tooth, but it had beautiful marble fireplaces in every room. And the lady that brought the house to the complete renovation, including pesselated marble hallway right through the ground floor. And these guys turned up in a truck in uniforms and went in and took out every marble fireplace, drove away and never see it again.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 8: It was a very organized thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, like Ocean's eleven, but for fireplaces, marble.
Speaker 8: Fireplaces, marble fireplaces and those big.
Speaker 1: Old things must weigh a ton and take ages to remove.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it just come in with tools and trolleys and in a track.
Speaker 3: But I would believe it as well. If you saw a fireplace guy in the.
Speaker 2: Unit place, guys, you take you away clean enough to bring it back to guys hand on three for an hour or two fireplaces trumpan is though you think they're obviously they're going to send it to someone who's got the kind of home that can house.
Speaker 1: That you probably just go around the corner to Brighton. Really, aren't you. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast