Speaker 1: Is it just me? The rude Shocks of young adulthood. We've got a lot of surprises in store for Mitch Coumb's birthday this week. We've already had once price guest, but the birthday guest Alarm now number two.
Speaker 2: It's MC sam, It's MC started up. Who's gonna be Now?
Speaker 1: This one has been organized well in advance, Mitchell. This one involves your Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Nay?
Speaker 1: So let's roll the music and let's just let it all unfold naturally.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Is there more than one Mitchell Kum is on this podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck you didn't, did you?
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the.
Speaker 1: Show Celebrity Psychics to the Star's Mitchell Kum.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Mitchell Kumb's Happy birth Mitchell Kohmb.
Speaker 3: Do you realize how many of your inquiries get lost in my DMS? People asking for psychic reading?
Speaker 2: And you realize how much I get mistaken for you? And do you know because it is your birthday? I really believe that our birthday it holds a meaning in our lives, and I feel that our birthday is no accident. And so for you, I've looked at your numbers were.
Speaker 3: Reading, We're going to go it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well you are. Look I've run the numbers on your birthday. And what it means is this year you are in what we call a number three cycle in numerology. And what that basically means is the past twelve months few Mitchell, it's always been about doing everything for everybody else, helping everybody else, putting everyone else's needs first. And this year it's about you saying, well it's my turn. And that's exactly what you're now moving into. So I really want to say it's a year of personal happiness for you, and it's a year where you have to ask yourself constantly what do I want? What do I want? You know? Because it really is all about you dot com basically.
Speaker 3: Wow, well there you go.
Speaker 2: What how come when I'm looking at you? Well, how come when I'm looking at you on the screen, isn't this fine? Like just as I've come on here, I'm actually seeing a gentleman. I'm seeing a man in the spirit world that is standing to this side of you, Mitchell, and that would be your dad's side. And so what what Yes, exactly where you've got your hand I don't know if your dad's dad, so your pop if he has passed over. But there's a man here and it's like he's whistling and as he's doing this, there's like a dog that is running toward him, and I can hear a name being called, and I don't know if the name is John or like there's this Jane name. He's calling out a name and I don't know if that name is Like his name is in this man the dog. The dog's name's John.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the little Johnny. He's the one that died in the septic tank.
Speaker 1: Mitchell cubs were talking about this often. Mitchell coubs, this is so confusing. Mitchell's Mitchell's dog John fell into the septic ship pit and draw.
Speaker 3: He was the most noble, beautiful sheep dog and it was the most undignified death. He just accidentally fell into our shit.
Speaker 2: Really, But yeah, he's actually around you. And and this is really interesting because people ask me all the time, can pets come through from the spirit world in personal like you know, in sessions, and they do all the time. Well, well, that dog hears around you, but he's with this man in the spirit world, which I and this man I feel belongs to your dad's side of the family. That's how I feel it. And it's like he's calling out to this dog and I just see it running toward him. Isn't that bizarre? I mean, you know that's what I'm seeing around you.
Speaker 3: Basically, Well, I hope my grandfather on my dad's side isn't dead. He's in hospital at the moment. Maybe I got a call mom.
Speaker 2: No, so it's so no, so it won't be him. It will be But it's a man on your dad's side. But isn't that interesting because what it tells me is is that if your pop, if your you know, granddad has been unwell, then there's a lot of love and support that's around him at this time from the other side. And so that's perhaps why as I've connected into you just now, I'm very zoned into your dad's side of the family because I imagine that that's on your mind more than anything right now. Wow, they know so, And you have just such a positive energy around you, and I, you know, I think you must be looking at me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mitch, that's me.
Speaker 2: You're looking on the camera. Yeah, now only only have bright auras. I'm sorry. Mitch. So cards, Well, yeah, yeah, these are these are my oracle cards. I have psychic solarical cards that I've released, and I'm gonna draw cards for you this of course. Well it's just yeah, I just I feel me sure that you are a very spiritual person, actually quite spiritual and very intuitive, and so this is why you're very psychic. I mean, I'm sure that the other school Vouchfield sort of say, when you meet somebody you think, you know what, I really don't like that person. I get a negative feeling. It's you pick up on energy and you're very in tune with that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Would you guys say that's fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. Oh I like these cards. So you have here the Guardian Angel Butterfly card and also the card the Butterfly of Successful Outcomes. Well, yeah, basically, you know this card is all about bright prospects, good news, celebration. Well, of course it's your birthday where celebrated. At the same time, well, that's it. But at the same time it shows me that pretty much this year moving forward, there is a lot of good news, a lot of bright proSP whatever you're putting your mind to. It's as though you're going to have great outcomes with and I feel that the universe is almost telling you you have to just trust. It's like this is a big time of trust for you. He's left finding yourself. Well, there you are, so so you would be feeling a little bit on edge, I imagine, And so this is really you finding your way, finding your trust, finding yourself. Who's William my brother in law.
Speaker 3: There's well, the grandfather on my dad's side. His middle name is William, so everyone calls him Bill. But then there's also my brother in law William No.
Speaker 2: No so so so because everybody calls your grandfather Bill, and because he and you know, and because he's been unwell and we keep off, we often call William as you say, Bill, and that's his middle name. I really feel it's actually about your granddad. I think it's about your grandfather. I really feel that there's a gentleman in the spirit world, and I don't know if he's lost a brother, but there's certainly a man in the spirit world that's very connected to your grandfather that I feel is watching over him and almost giving him what you could call is healing energy at this time, giving him positivity. I really feel that whatever the concerns are. I mean, look, you know, I don't predict negative things because I think there's enough you know, BS in the world, isn't there. It's a bit like you know, but I just get such an overwhelming sense that he's very protected, but so are you. And there's this dog. It's sober, sad and when look, I don't want to say it out loud, but basically, when his time does come to cross over, just as miml as all of us as will, I believe that dog will be there waiting for him.
Speaker 1: That's sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what color this dog is, but I see like brown brown weather or weather or if I'm seeing him black and white or web. Yeah, so so he's there, he's well, he's and he has come to wish you happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Now I need to ask, it's kind of annoying that you've been such a nice person today because now I have to ditch this running joke that you're my nemesis because a few years ago, I don't know if you or someone running your Twitter, but I was blocked by Mitchell Kou on Twitter, and I've just had this running joke that, yeah, we hate each other. We're fearce thrivals. God, if you can just follow onto Twitter dot com and un blocked me down. But you didn't see that coming.
Speaker 2: It was someone in his team.
Speaker 1: It was one of the archangels.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh look, you know what, well, you know what the problem is. There. There was a time on Twitter specifically where there were so many fake profiles and people that were like coming and then they were scamming people out of money. Ah yeah, So I would imagine that whoever I had has seen you and gone, you know, oh my god, if there was some similarity, or if you were tweeting or something, and god, we have to shut this person down. So I apologized that. No, I don't apologize.
Speaker 3: We're all good man terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, who were you telling that you're that I'm your that were enemies? Everyone?
Speaker 1: Everyone, Oh, it's a joke. You're not actually saying your enemies.
Speaker 3: I had this segment on my old podcasts where people would call in. It was kind of a play on the fact that I always get inquiries in my dms that it meant for you, and people would call in and I'd give like bullshit parody predictions and I'd be like, oh, well, thing that dog, Mitchell Coombs blocked me. I may well just steal his business, so I can't forward them under him kidding, I'll have to send you.
Speaker 2: On God, how the fuck do I not? How the hell do I not have that on my radar? People talks about their freaking camp and their people. I'm gonna have to like sack them.
Speaker 1: Mason, Mitchell, you're getting anything for the podcast? Any any anything coming to you from the show card?
Speaker 2: Let's let's straw a card show. Oh my gosh, let's oh well, I've drawn two cards and the cards are spiritual signs and new Ideas, which basically just means will be on the cover of New Idea magazine. Oh my god. Or he just goes I shouldn't stay on magazine. There's lots of new energy, new ideas, so watch this space. Basically, I think with you guys, we know this, don't we expect the unexpected? I mean, god, it's all unpredictable with you lot, Yes, it is a bit.
Speaker 3: I'll just be mid conversation and then my namesake will pop up on the screen.
Speaker 1: Very unpredictable, Mitchell the other chill, God, we need nicknames, guys. Mitchell Coombs Dot com get tickets, get a reading. We adore you, thank you for coming on bridging the gap, and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: This is great. Happy birthday, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: K Thank you, Mitchell komb See yuh.
Speaker 2: See you guys.
Speaker 3: Hi, Oh my god, wasn't that Wasn't that lovely when you told me that I just need to focus on what I want? And can I just tell you right now what I want is a top up place done?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of mitches.