Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload, the podcast last week that life. Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with Alana MacLean, who continues to slay with her knowledge on the Housewives right across the franchise. I am also very sorry that I was late with this week's episode. It has been crazy reporting on all the news right across the week, so I'm a little bit delayed, and I apologize. The fires in Los Angeles were dominating the news, and Alana and I will address that early on in the podcast because we want to show our respect to what has been going on with that. Before we get into the drama that is this episode called the Viper Room. We will discuss the change of pace and what we thought of the backstory for Bozeman, the interior design story for Erica, and Garsell's very personal story about her son. I will get some perspective as well on Derete's oversharing with so much detail about her split with p K, considering that her children will want the show at some stage, we will address what the show will look like without Kyle Richards and also discuss if Kyle's latest trips to the injectables has had some kind of an effect on how the women are able to read some of her intentions. You were going to get plenty of chat on sudden and her meddling ways, with Elana and I having a very different opinion what we think of Kyle's secret phone calls to PK if it to be continued, was the right way to finish the episode considering we've been on a two week break, and we will also talk about the latest celebrity female singer Kyle Richards has been linked to. There's actually so much to talk about with so many inside revelations, So guys, sit back and relax as we unpack the wonderful world of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen, Episode six. Can we start with the song.
Speaker 2: Just call Me Anger of the Morning?
Speaker 1: If there was ever a theme song for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I think you should sing it and it would be like a Kath and Kim. What's the Kath and Kim theme song?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's always a joke in the pack dead and if any us people are listening to that, then Oh, I suppose kathink Kim got pretty big over there, but yeah, I mean I wouldn't huge.
Speaker 1: But are you're talking about Everyone's talking about it over there like they're obsessed with it. Like even now, yes, having a reconnaissance because these drag queens started watching it in America and now America's falling in love with it. There's been more activity talking about Kath and Kim because of this new interest in the Americans.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh, they can't bring.
Speaker 1: It back unless they did it AI because the women are too old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's yeah, it would be like the Nursing Home edition, which I mean.
Speaker 2: Look that would have legs, that would actually have legs.
Speaker 1: Do you know who would watch them?
Speaker 4: Us on repeat?
Speaker 5: The Green Housewives episodes recaps, You know, we should talk about something very serious and then we have to pivot back to the Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: But what's going on in Los Angeles with those fires is so scary.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is heartbreaking. Firefighters in Los Angeles are warning that increasing winds could potentially result in explosive fire growth from the existing wildfires.
Speaker 4: It's so devastating, it's so widespread, Like just even between the time where I went to bed last night, and then then waking up and seeing so many more videos and things across social media, and it's just it's almost taken the whole of Los Angeles down.
Speaker 2: It's in peril.
Speaker 1: I think people will be talking about this for a very long time. The Daily Mail yesterday was listing all of the houses of very famous people who've lost their homes. But what was interesting to me was that I lived in Los Angeles, so I know where all of those homes are, and so it's strange to me to know how far that fire has spread because I know all of those homes, and even the visuals from the Grove, which is my favorite shopping center in the world, from the top of their car park, the visuals from Runyan Canyon, like looking at terrifying, and then also Venice Beach, which is the beach back from Sorry Santa Monica. That's wild to me because you can really see how close those fires have come.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw this this morning, but so Boseman, she must have a house that's in Malibu and she has lost it. She wrote a post on here this morning and I just thought, oh God, she wrote this is the house that I wanted, the house I prayed for, the house I worked in blood, sweat and tears for the house. I put a keypad instead of a keyhole in the front door because I wanted all my family and friends to have a code and to use the house whenever they wanted. This is the house where I found peace after battling with racist neighbors and a community that made me have to buy it in a trust within a trust so no one would know that a widowed, single black woman with a teenager was buying exclusively owned.
Speaker 2: Property on the beach. This was my few house.
Speaker 4: I'm here, the house that I built a movie room with dedicated to my sister so she could see films. And this is the house where I finally felt like I could choose to spend time when and how I wanted to.
Speaker 2: It is now gone, and she's put a.
Speaker 4: Lot of pictures and vision and oh, it's just heartbreaking. And that is a story of many And I thought about Garcell's house in particular this week because there was such an emphasis on it during the episode and we really got to see, you know, it in its complete state. I guess we've seeing little snippets along the way. But she was sitting there having that first dinner, and I mean, there's nothing on her Instagram, so fingers grass.
Speaker 2: He's okay.
Speaker 4: But I just thought, oh god, it's just you know, it was only a few years ago we were watching Denise and Camille go through those Malibu fires, and now this is even bigger than that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You know, a friend of mine she lost her home yesterday. She was a friend of mine that I knew while I was over there, and she put up a post to say thank you to all of the people that are homing us like that are how do they ease.
Speaker 2: And where do they go?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You know, that's one of the things that I was thinking.
Speaker 4: You know, Okay, they get the evacuation audits, but where do they go?
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand a.
Speaker 4: Lot of the celebrities along that Malibu strip that's their holiday home. But when you're getting evacuated, do you get sent to a center? Do you have to go to a friend's house? What if you don't have a friend's house to go to? I mean, the complexities of just that getting your pets out. I saw that Airbnb were doing a thing where you could reach out to them, and you could go and stay there for a week, but like, then, what this is the whole city?
Speaker 2: Our hearts go.
Speaker 4: Out to them, and yeah, it feels it does feel a little bit frivolous to talk about an episode recap when so much of that is happening. But that show is there to bring light and levity to everyone, and hopefully we can just park all of that heaviness just for a minute so we can do our little recap and hopefully bring people a few laughs and get their minds off her.
Speaker 1: So this episode is, to me the worst episode. I'm going to already go to my Benjamin Norris scoreboard and say one star. It was interesting that they gave us as much backstory with Bozman, and I think it's a bold move because you know, we don't really know her and we need her, so it's kind of imperative that they do something like this, and they hadn't done that with some previous newbies before for us to get something so in depth, But it was really flat, Like I'd been loving Bozman up until that point, and then I was like, Eh, maybe this is why we don't get to see backstories like that for new bees.
Speaker 4: Well, it was interesting in that I felt the same. I didn't necessarily hate it as much as what you were sort of saying, but I was like, oh, this is very different because it was taking Garcel with her beach house story and her son, and then Erica's decorating, and then.
Speaker 2: Bozman with this new guy, which, by the way, I thought, this is ballsy if.
Speaker 4: You're bringing him on camera that it sound like they've been together for three months, and it was all very new and it was such a deep dive into each of those stories. We actually didn't have much group interaction until I think there was a scene with Deret and Erica talking about Phoenix doing the ballet and then Derete talking to Bose about the therapy session. Until we got to that final scene, there wasn't a group shot. So yeah, it was a very different one. And maybe we have spoken about this before, but that is intentional from the producers so that every episode doesn't get hounded online as being so heavy and toxic and dark and this, and that they're trying to.
Speaker 2: Add all these extra ayism in there.
Speaker 1: But it does feel like Deret is carrying this whole series on her back, because the only times we got storylines between the women, as you mentioned, was Derete talking to either Erica or Bothman, and we saw no Kyle. We saw no Kathy, thankfully, we saw no Jennifer Tilly. Really, it was bizarre to me. It felt like Kyle must have sent Andy Cohen an email and said, ps of going to the snow fuck you have a good time filming the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're so right. There was something.
Speaker 4: There was something so different about it that we have not seen in fifteen seasons. You are so fourteen, so wherever we're up to that is so right. It did feel like there was a break or something else going on, and they've thought we have to you know, it's like all the stuff that they would have popped maybe a couple of minutes in as Villa, they've suddenly picked it back up off the cutting room floor and said, well, we're just going to have to plunk this in.
Speaker 2: There because this is all we have for this week.
Speaker 4: And it's not to say that some of it wasn't interesting. It was just very drawn out for each of those stories. It's not that I don't want to see what Erica is doing, but I don't need a full.
Speaker 2: Back catalog of every house.
Speaker 4: That this guy's designed and exactly what they're going to do in each room, Like it was very, very elaborate.
Speaker 2: For such simple storylines.
Speaker 1: I just finished with that man leaving the house, the designer with Erica, and he was like, well that it was great, you know, really looking forward to it. I was thinking, Erica can't afford to do any of this. She is wasting your time, my friend, that.
Speaker 4: Is going to be yeah, Instagram hashtag partner, hashtag sponds, hashtag gifted, hashtag ad whatever she can do to get those bucks off the bill.
Speaker 1: It reminded me of the time that my girlfriend rang me and said, let's go to Louis Vauton. And we went to Louis Vuitton and we looked around, we tried stuff on think she bought like a like a purse for her keys, like it was like this big, it was a tiny the cheapest thing. Yeah, yeah, and we left. That's her. She's like, thank you for coming. I really like your ideas. Can you please style the toilet rollholder?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, or like thanks for your ideas, but now I'm going to go to Walmart and get that mirror that you talked about and I'll just I'll just get Mikey and the glam squad to, like, you know.
Speaker 1: Pop it in before we go away from Bozeman. What do you think of her man?
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought he was nice. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, I get a little bit red flag with some of these guys that pop up on the show and they've only been seeing them a couple of months, and you know, and then he was talking about marriage and that's the only reason.
Speaker 2: That he dates.
Speaker 4: I just sort of thought, oh, girl, be careful and she's smart cooking. And she said that she'd had a bad relationship, just coming out of one that seemed quite quick as well, and I thought.
Speaker 2: That's now, you put this guy on camera. I don't know. I was just surprised.
Speaker 4: I was surprised at that It felt like she hadn't really thought that through.
Speaker 1: The chemistry was not great, and her weave was not great either, like in the wind, like I hadn't realized that the bore her.
Speaker 4: Oh her weave, I thought you said her queef. I was like, hold up, what ill her weive? Okay, much better, I'm gonna I know you're quief.
Speaker 1: No, didn't you think the wig was weird?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got a lot of hair weave going on. I think she does that as a side business. I've been trying to work out what this eve by Bo's thing is on her Instagram, and I think it's hair weaves and stuff. So maybe she's just using every episode as a bit of a different you know, hashtag ad that looks like a weave, a weave that needs to leave.
Speaker 2: It was just so destryed Tymon Cow. It's a no from me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think she's so beautiful though, Like I love her smile, I love her energy she is. I just am loving her with every episode. But yeah, I just I can kind of see what they're trying to do because I think with Anna, Marie and Crystal, maybe the reason that people were bonding to them as quick as because we didn't see as much backstory. And I think the producers have taken a bit of that feedback on and gone, Okay, well we need to start bringing people in a lot quicker with these newbies so they feel like they know them a bit better, they can bond to them a bit better, they understand their background.
Speaker 2: So I understan down what they were trying to do, But I don't know if it quite.
Speaker 1: Worked and how awkward was Boseman trying to react to what Durit was trying to say about her first counseling session with PK, like as she was like, what, oh, no, it was so weird. I feel like she had to really reach to sort of interact with it because what did you make of Derete's retelling of her counseling session.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so hard because is she exaggerating? Is this another you know, secret sort of thing about their marriage that we haven't been privy to? And I think it's you know, Boseman didn't know PK, he didn't know them as a couple. He's got you know, that was a very one sided chat because what was she going to do defend PK. She doesn't even know the guy, so of course she's going to lean heavily into Derete's side. Take everything that she's saying of face value. Had that conversation happen.
Speaker 2: With Erica, I don't know whether it would have been the same.
Speaker 1: What do you think My concern for Jarte and for pa is this is a lot of information to be putting out to the universe about their divorce, and I just really worry for those children because at some point, those kids are going to watch all of this back and it's very toxic and it's very uncomfortable. And I just don't think, I mean, this whole show is about putting your real life on television, and I understand that. I just think Jury might be oversharing, and if she is exaggerating, I think that's a really dangerous territory to be in because those kids are going to watch all this back and they're going to have a reaction to that, you know, in years to come.
Speaker 4: And the irony of that whole situation is that she's going so out of her way to protect the kids as we're seeing it play out to the point where you know, she fired back at Sutton again when Sutton said.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't keep the kids unaware forever.
Speaker 4: She's really really primal about keeping the kids away from this, And you're so right. It's the irony of it all when it's going to turn around, you know, when those kids finally watch the episodes, they're going to be seeing it all like she is mentioning it all, honey, and.
Speaker 1: Then feel like we're getting the side hustle as to where Deret's going to go and that is stage mama likes in Phoenix is amazing, and like we all got to see that over the Christmas break, We've got to see her in real time still doing her dancing and her singing. But I was like, oh, Dearite was born to be a stage mum.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she could lean right into that lean writing. But look, Phoenix looks I watched those social media clips. I mean, she she's got it. She's got the star power, she's got the talent. So I mean, look, if Deret loses their paycheck, come on in Phoenix, she's going to be holding up the fort getting that in Sceno mansioned back from pre foreclosure.
Speaker 1: Who do you think would be a worse stage mum, Derete or PK Dreid For sure, Nok is on the other side. Deret is behind Curt number one, PK is behind Kurt number two, and PK is there like yelling at Phoenix, yeah, get the cash.
Speaker 4: He just needs the cash. Whatever, whoever's bringing that cash. She wouldn't care who's behind the curtain, not at all, you.
Speaker 1: Know, talking about the children of these women, did you feel like with Garsel talking about her first son. You know him being on the show, don't you think that her relationship with him is quite fragile and he seems a bit fragile. That to me seems like a bit of a no go zone. I mean, I guess that she's opening herself up and allowing us to see her story, and you know, I can clap for that, but I just worry about putting that relationship out there because I think that also doesn't have the ability to put that much pressure on that.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it was I mean, it was very much emotional and very private, and she's obviously been through a lot of struggles with him and his addiction. I thought it was good for Garcel, like I enjoyed watching that as a viewer, and particularly because we were like, well, what are you bringing to the tape besides sort of picking up on other people's stuff. So I thought that part of it was valuable. But to your point, I feel like we're the fragility. Where it's potentially going to be an issue is if he had a relapse. His situation is very much out there and not so much that that would be detrimental for her, but degimental for him. You know, he's still only in his early thirties. By the sounds of it, I think he's thirty three or something.
Speaker 2: I'm not too sure what he does for a living, but you know he goes for a job, right, So yeah, and there, they didn't know any of that.
Speaker 4: They've just taken him on face value and seeing his CV and seeing someone who's quite together.
Speaker 2: Now he might be in a bad spot if they go, well, hang on a second, we think you might be a risk.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that all works into I've never dealt with anyone that has those type of issues, but I did feel like that last night.
Speaker 2: I thought, Oh, you want to hope things stay on a good track for him.
Speaker 1: Were you emotional though watching her tell? That's because that was something I talked about with a friend of mine yesterday, and she said she had no emotion to watching it, that it was a very very emotional scene with her retelling of that story, but there was somehow limited connection to what it was as well. I don't know how did you feel.
Speaker 2: I was quite you know, compelled and engaged in the story.
Speaker 4: It was one of those moments where you sort of felt a bit like like that must have been really scary. And an awful time, and for her as a mother, and obviously she wouldn't have had the financial backing behind her that she probably does now. And how did they get into rehab? I did think about all of that, and so I feel like for her us getting an insight into more of her background and her family life and those sort of family dynamics and the struggles.
Speaker 2: I quite enjoyed it on that level.
Speaker 1: I was like, get to the viper room. I'm like, by the time we had been to Bozman's backstory, Garsell's backstory, Erica's backstory, this was a real opportunity for viewers to see what the show would look like if Kyle wasn't on the show, and it's just not strong enough. So I was like, get me to the viper room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 4: And I think just having no other sort of dynamics going on between the ladies separately, I think that, Yeah, I don't know if that's a good way to go for the show. I understand they're trying to calm it down a bit, but I don't think it's as compelling.
Speaker 1: Have you been to the viper room?
Speaker 2: No, I've never been over there. What I've never been to la.
Speaker 1: Oh, well we need to cancel the podcast now.
Speaker 2: Well I don't think Nail's the time to go.
Speaker 1: No, no, So the Viper Room we finally got to see what we've been teased for the last two weeks. Another show down for Kyle and Durite. How did it all sit with you?
Speaker 2: First of all, can we just get to the sutton of it all? That woman? I know I say this every week, but it just gets worse every week.
Speaker 4: Her volatility, her ratic, you know, engagement with the women. I cannot believe she would sit there, first of all, jumping in telling Dread about the kids. Well, you can't shield the kids forever, which okay, but again I agree with Erica and stuff.
Speaker 2: It was all in the delivery. But then to go off the way she did. We're not friends.
Speaker 4: I want to be cordial, screaming talk to your real friend, talk to your real friend.
Speaker 2: She is insane? What is fun with her?
Speaker 1: I can't This is the first season that I'm actually enjoying sudden.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, because she's so unpredictable.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be really vain or whatever it is about this. I'm going to be really shallow and say I'm enjoying how crazy she is purely on the fact that she has finally got her look right for the show. She looks stunning. Oh, she looks stunning, gugeous. Like every other season before she looked like a tamagotchi watch from two thousand and one. But now that hair is on point, her makeup at a point I don't know who her surgeon is. Her styling is so much better. Like in the previous seasons they used to put her in like a ratsack and just walk around us, and she would tell us it was cardiac, like, yeah, well, you know.
Speaker 4: The clothing she used to kind of wear was the Jennifertilli stuff really like coutua, like out there a little bit hard. Yeah, yeah, so I agree with you. Look she looks amazing, but that doesn't stop the cray kray. And it was interesting last night watching Bozeman kind of cotton onto it and she was like, hang on a second, she's either Delulu or she's actually quite calculated and mean. And then I just thought, Wow, you know how vindicated must Erica feel, thinking she was really the first main culprit where she really went after her with all that Tom Girardi stuff. Then she went after Kyle, and now it's happening again and people are actually opening.
Speaker 2: Their eyes and going, hang on a second, this is so true. This is what she does. And I just thought that must be a good moment for Erica. And amongst all that craziness, I just.
Speaker 1: Don't think anyone's ever been read as well as the way that Bozeman's reading some of these people. And that read that she gave of Sudden was so accurate, and I was like, okay, and someone's going to now take her to task. And so I think even I don't know how she phrased it, but she sort of said, you know, she better not go after me first. That's yeah, move. And I feel as though she is going to go after Bozeman. And I cannot wait for the tactics of Bozman on how she's going to address Sudden and how she's going to dress her down.
Speaker 4: That'll be like a chihuahua trying to go after like a polar bear, do you know what I mean? Like it will absolutely she will get torn to shreds. I feel like that dynamic. She could tell she was toying with it last night when she addressed her and said, you know, I didn't like that term weaponize, and then both said look, I think you could be dangerous and she was like, well, I'm not like she was laughing, she was toying with it, just testing it out.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're right that time will come and it will be messy.
Speaker 1: Sun's a little bit like Rove McManus. If they don't know what to do, they just start yelling.
Speaker 2: Well, yell, she did, and I feel like, down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's just it's crazy to think that with all the drama around Kyle and to read the worst of it comes out of Sutton and we weren't even expecting.
Speaker 1: It, Isn't it weird though, that we're moving into the Kyle and to read of it all, it's so interesting that Kyle is so wrong in what it is that she's trying to defend. But yet I'm still on Kyle's side. None of my friends would ever be texting the X. That is a no go zone. No one would do that. That is gay code, that is girl code. We don't do that. But I still was watching Kyle and thinking, yeah, I'm kind of on your side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as in, like, have you flipped because obviously when the fight was starting, when the season started, we were like, we're both on team Dreed.
Speaker 2: So are you meaning like overall you're now on team Kyle or.
Speaker 4: Just in regards to this texting situation, you feel like you can understand her point more where she's like, well, we send memes and jokes, I don't need to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: She was definitely lying to cover it up. She was definitely lying to cover it all up. But at the same time I was I could hear the earnestness in her voice, and I just believe that her connection with Pik at this point might be stronger and she met them both at the same time. I don't know, like, I feel like if I was going to put money on a horse, I would put money on the horse being Kyle's friendship with Pico over putting money on the horse of Derey.
Speaker 4: You know, well it's yeah, well it is getting that way now. I mean, look, I kind of we talked about that a couple of weeks ago, where we said, you know, would you text you know?
Speaker 2: And we said no.
Speaker 4: But I understand her sort of going, look, well we had been sending these jokes. I don't need to do it anymore, and I'm sorry. But when she started screaming and really getting irate, and Darreite was saying, the veins are popping out of your head, I think she did take it to a place where it didn't need to go. I think she should have probably at that point back down and said I really honestly didn't give it a thought. I've had a lot going on. I understand your point, and I'll stop doing it, and that's the end of it.
Speaker 2: It didn't need to.
Speaker 4: Get to such an ugly place. I think Durite was raising it quite calmly at the start.
Speaker 2: It only turned.
Speaker 4: Really sour, really crazy towards the end. And I don't think her calling dreat bitter was any more helpful. I thought, well, hang on, you've asked for grace when you've gone through your divorce, and now you're turning around throwing around phrases like that when she's just at the start of her journey with it all. I thought, well, that's pretty double stand it.
Speaker 1: But it also to me was really interesting how the women all were like, oh, this is where we make our paycheck, because it clearly was a conversation that everyone knew was going to camera, you know what I mean, like a little bit of banter amongst the girls we're at the viproum Erica Jane that bunweave looks amazing, and then they were like, but the paycheck is Durit's going to take Kyle to task over something we've all been talking about behind the scenes, and that is do you text the ex us. I felt like with Kyle, there's a lot of work going on in her face. We're starting to see a lotastic surgery, Like she and Kathy are starting to look very similar because they're clearly going to the same person. But it was almost as though that vein that was in the middle of her head is the only real thing that's still there.
Speaker 4: Look, I agree that, Yeah, there's been a lot of stuff happening. There's been a lot of appointments, I you.
Speaker 2: Know, to each their own. Have the lips gone a bit far from me?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: But look, she does look phenomenal overall, Like she is, bitch's gorgeous. She was wearing that black sandy from Greece like crun number. I mean, there's not many people that can pull that off, So hats off.
Speaker 1: But Washington phenomenal, like I would, we would sell our bodies to be her, Like she looks great. But I just was like in that moment, whether it was the big hair, it just accentual, accentuated sort of all of the work that she'd had done. And it was the reason why I'm talking about something that's so shallow about her look is that I wonder whether or not she would relate to these women better and jow more authenticity about what she's saying if she hadn't had all that work. Do you know what I mean? Like it's a very cold face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like they're all they're all getting their nips and tucks and tweaks and all of that. But I just feel like when I'm watching her in these scenes, I just keep thinking pot kettle black or like that's rich coming from you, because I feel like, and maybe because she does have that og status, she's really expected a lot of gray. So, I mean, we think about that scene at the dinner party last year where Sutton was asking her about is something going on in your personal life? Is something going on in your marriage? Why aren't you wearing your brin? And she was like well, what else do you want from me?
Speaker 2: Raahrah lahrah.
Speaker 4: She was getting very defensive and she wanted everyone to give her grace to back off. And then I feel like with Dreat she's not doing any of that with her. She's calling her bitter. She's screaming in her face. She I mean the preview that I've seen for next week. She's talking about that, and she says, the last time I got that angry was with Camille Grammar. It's season one, which is the iconic You're such a fucking liar of Camille that clip. She said, I have not been that angry since then. But why why are you getting so angry? Dri should be the one which you know she was getting slightly angry, but I don't feel like she was at Kyle's level, and I feel like she had more right to be.
Speaker 1: I think she's just getting sick of what's going on. Like I said, Duret's going to take her to task every episode about everything. She'll be like going after her for everything. What's it going to take for Dered to back.
Speaker 4: Off Kyle an apology about diminishing their friendship. I think that's the core of the herb for Derete, and I think until she says, look, I was talking.
Speaker 2: Out of spite. I was nasty.
Speaker 4: We did have a real friendship, and I tried to throw it under the bus and talk publicly about it in a way that wasn't accurate.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if she'll do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she'll do that, to be honest, we got it to be continued, which I thought was really annoying because I'm like, what, we've just come back, Like, I don't know if it to be continued with an episode when you've returned from the Christmas period was the right thing to do because and we.
Speaker 2: Had to be continued on the premiere.
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah, and I was like, are we going to get it to be continued? Are they going to stick a Kyle and Derete fight at the end of these episodes to sort of pap us with the pull through because they didn't give us a preview of next week at the time. Yes, you can go now watch it online, but we didn't get the preview of next week. I just felt like that to be continued would have been fine if we had, you know, coming up for the rest of the season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. This is what's going to happen. Made that feel a little less What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I actually i'd sort of like hit stop on my remote and then I thought, oh no, I must have not watched the trailer, and I went to rewatch it, and then I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: There is no trailer. So I agree with you. It does.
Speaker 4: It does feel very dissatisfying as a viewer when you feel like you're putting all this time in watching all these laborious bullshit backstories, you know, for fifteen minute chunks, we get the real juice at the end, and then we don't get the trailer.
Speaker 2: You do feel, yeah, a little bit like flat.
Speaker 1: Did you read about the rumors that Kyle Richards is having a same sex relationship with Kesher.
Speaker 4: The rumors and the nastiness that's little Salt Lake City reference. Well, we saw all the stuff playing out with Kesha. I mean, I just Kesher. I was like, she was talking about her like she was Sabrina Carpenter. I was like, we have not had a song from Kesha in like what twenty years, and now she's on the red carpet and she's talking about Kesha like we're all supposed to know her, and I was like, oh, yeah, that throwback chick, I don't know, weird.
Speaker 1: It was so random. It was so random, like and Kesha is so iconic to the year two thousand, like with the dogs signs in her name, like you are from when The Hills was on TV? What are you hundred what are you doing here? Like if she turned up on the Hills back in the day one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm still I feel like Kyle, you know, And a lot of people are saying this online now because there was a clip that recently resurfaced she was wearing her wedding ring again and people like are we just being played with this? Kyle and Mauricio thing like is this even real?
Speaker 2: Is this all the play? What is happening here?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And I feel like she's playing into it too by sort of saying, oh that clip, you know, Kesha's my friend, she's a musician. Let the rumors start like she I don't know. I can't with this game. It's gone on a long time. Just tell us what is happening.
Speaker 1: If you had to put money on being done for TV. Like I said, it's not real, it's being staged, it's being for a paycheck. Whose divorce storyline would you be least surprised turned out to be just for camera? De Reat and PKS or Kyle and Marizio's.
Speaker 4: Kyler Marizzio's I thought that at the start. I was like, it's the thing that's always stuck with me about the Kyle and Mauricio thing. We never found out the reason. We never found out the reason why they were split. And then she's been protecting him, she's been defending him. Then she gives us little nuggets like, oh, you know, maybe down the line, you know, we might get back together. She hasn't gone to see his conduct. It's like she hasn't admitted that they're fully split, and we've never got the reason. We never got the anger from her in regards to what he had done, not done or whatever, you know. Like with the read, I feel like, Okay, well she's really turned the tables. She's hanging PK out to drive, but we're getting a bit more insight, whereas Kyle I never found like we got that, So maybe she's done that so they could get back together.
Speaker 2: I don't know. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I think the Derete and PK are staging all of that for some reason. I'm staying I think, yeah, I feel like they're going to get back together and they're going to be back to schmoopy woopy boopy baby, PK my love.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the leish, theleish.
Speaker 4: Well, the only thing that makes me think the Derete and PK thing could be real, which again we'll probably never get the answer to this, but is like what we've talked about, if there is some financial situation where he's going to get taken for something, potentially there was a window for her to separate herself and get out of it legally. If they were separated and it was going to be better for them from that sort of standpoint, I wouldn't be surprised if that. But that's all purely conjecture and that's just my opinion. But the Kylam I don't know something about it is just a little bit strange.
Speaker 1: I do hope that Dreit gets out of this alive. I mean, I do feel bad with her, with her losing her house and all of that kind of stuff that we're only really reading about. In real time. How many Alana maclean's are you giving this episode?
Speaker 4: Oh? I think this was I think this was a three, but only just if the three is based on getting it up from a two point five, just for that scene at the end. But that's me being generous and the second coffee has kicked in, so that is why I'm giving it a three.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it one star. Oh one Savage, I'm not impressed. I guess I'm just so invested in wanting more Kyle Richards on an episode like I just felt like saving her to the end. I felt starved by that point, like I was like, oh, please get me there and then Whilst the fight was very iconic and I do appreciate their reference back to the Camille Grammar fight in season one, I just felt like we're now seeing a very similar scenario where we're at an event and the two girls are screaming at each other, and I'm like, oh, well, we've seen this, Like yeah, I wouldn't mind that conversation to be held in a different forum. I wouldn't mind, Like, do you remember the Lisa Renna Kathy Hilton sit down at the end of two seasons ago, yeh. They got to just be sitting around the couch and have a conversation. And whilst it got heated and there was you know, but they got to the meat of the problem. They were like, this is the problem, Kathy, where It's like, I don't feel that's what we need to see now. We need to see Darreit and Kyle have a moment away from this, away from the drama, and actually have a heart to heart about their friendship. Because if any of my friends were at this point and they were at lockerheads, they would sit down now and have a conversation and try and work it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, we need to see it, We need to see it in a different setting. We need to see it without the input of the extra people throwing fuel onto the fire. Because last week we were in the midst of that and then all the Camille Grammar stuff, and we're in the midst of that this week, and then Sutton sticks her stupid mouth in the whole thing. So it's getting diluted and complicated and confusing, and I feel like Durete and Kyle are you know, they're quite measured people. I feel like they could get to the other side of it if all that messiness was taken out of the equation. So you're right, and I think definitely they were reaching from a production point of view to give us something lighter, potentially because they had nothing else to give us until that final scene.
Speaker 2: But to be continued, but to be continued, Oh my god, you've got a busy day. You need to go get yourself sorted.
Speaker 1: I know, we need to go and do something, Creio. Bye, bye bye