Speaker 1: Christian Connel Shoe Podcast joining us in the studio. Is it is Crawf Shane Crawford.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Crawf, good morning, Great to be here.
Speaker 1: Hi Jack.
Speaker 3: It's got an unnecessarily large sort of coat on at the moment, as if you're actually in a fridge freezer or come from say.
Speaker 2: That I walked in here and the temperature of this room is freezing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's good. I don't have it cold. Paul. Jack has to wear a jumper in the studio, but I like to have it cold.
Speaker 2: Happy to do that because special guests that come in, like you're virtually walk in here, you're hoping to take your jacket off and get nice and relaxed, like sitting around a fireplace and it was absolutely freezing and you're in your T shirt. And you tell me we do that because I want to be alert.
Speaker 4: Yes, he had somewhere that David Leiman keeps the studio and L see cold temperature, and that's when we used to have it really.
Speaker 2: Growing that big long beer. I think you're mad. I think you've lost the plot. I want to come in here and be relaxed and nice and warm, not freezing cold. And I what if you don't turn it down or turn it up, I'm out, which is probably Wow, what a threat?
Speaker 1: Threat? Don't No one touched the thermo step? All right, So we're doing this.
Speaker 5: Yes, snacks genius, snack strange food combinations, ships in your ice cream, shark in your bacon.
Speaker 3: So we talk about the before we get into the footee, this weekend's footy and last night's game and win for your old team, the Hawks. We started this last week snack genius, where people will suggest their snack genius is.
Speaker 1: Something you make.
Speaker 3: We fuse together a couple of different things to create a brand new snack, and each week we're going to try a couple of them. So today you and Jack get the honors of trying a couple of these potential snack geniuses.
Speaker 1: Do you have any kind of slack that you like to.
Speaker 3: Put together at home when you've had a couple of beers or well?
Speaker 2: Being called a genius? Nowe has ever called me that, But I actually told this is true. I told a teammate once who was trying to do something different. He wanted to stop eating so much, and I said, hey, just grab some bread butter and then you put just lots of salt and pepper, and I swear it's like having a chicken sandwich. And he came back the next day that doesn't taste like a chicken sandwich. So I sort of sitch him up there. So that was pretty much just.
Speaker 3: The pranks that must have gone on, just classic pranks Jackass before there was Jackass. I mean, what the hell there is backraam story for us?
Speaker 2: All So, yeah, it wasn't a genius move.
Speaker 3: No, all right, we're trying out these two guys. Have it listened to this? First of all, we're trying this one from Michael.
Speaker 5: Pretty simple golds one ingredient in a sandwich place, so salmon donuts in Christmas?
Speaker 3: And all right, please try these are freshly warm. We can smell the studio the lovely smell of warm cinnamon. Or did you were a gentleman to do Jack and crawfis to try them right now.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately they've gone cold because of the temperature in here.
Speaker 4: It's not that straight out of the sandwich preas. Do we need chewing music or just chew off my.
Speaker 1: Please, just chew off mine? Move back from the microphone.
Speaker 2: And now linking it and now I'm eating it.
Speaker 3: I just put the show on hold from its vert some incidental music while these two eat. There's nothing worse to watching someone eat on TV in the movie, but hearing it on the radio.
Speaker 1: Is too much.
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, snack genius or not? Jack's for me?
Speaker 4: Cinnamon donut in the sandwich press better than a normal cinam donuts. Snack genius, Yeah, really warm, flattened and a bit frisbian, a bit burnt taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably caramelized the edges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure about that. Yes it was nice. Yes it was warm, but it was just sort of like some of those toastes that I slam together. So I don't think genius, but it tastes quite nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So not snack genius him you not for me? Okay, Jack, snack genius from you? Yeah, okay, all right, let's go to this one.
Speaker 2: So you got a spoon caught and the tower and then you get the condensed milk.
Speaker 1: And into the mouth.
Speaker 3: So spoonful of nautella now into the sweet condensed milk. Yeah, and then give it a go. All these recipes that will be on the website. Prep time no more than ten seconds, which is the ideal prep talk.
Speaker 2: It goes my diet. If it's not wheat picks, it's condensed milk in the tael Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, I need that music.
Speaker 3: I can hear Crawf, Jack Swolf is down snack genius.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, that's the moment. What about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a bit of a hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah that works.
Speaker 2: That's going to spark me up for the rest of the day when you only need my tea spoon.
Speaker 1: You're four boys will love that. You can make that this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully they're having it for breakfast.
Speaker 1: It covers all the major food groups as well. Jack snat genius from too.
Speaker 4: Much for me? I reckon Jack is a kid would have loved that. But that's too sweet for me.
Speaker 2: Just one going, one teaspoon, that's all you need?
Speaker 1: Ye for a seconds? I love that.
Speaker 2: If you've got a sweet tooth, I've got a sweet tooth. That is definitely the way to go.
Speaker 3: Now we have a another one to do that to do today? Yeah, yes, surprise one, bring it in. Yeah, this is a surprise one. You don't have to do this chat. Why don't we just let Crawf do this.
Speaker 4: We probably don't have time for us.
Speaker 2: Both No, no, no, no, we're up a bit, so you're stitching me up?
Speaker 1: No, no, no at all.
Speaker 3: No, this is the one that Crawf is going to try right now. Haven't listened to this from listener Lisa. Dad has week picks, sneered it with veggimi and put sardine's on top.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? That's disgusting?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's we've just Rio just came in up producing Rio.
Speaker 1: We had the silver kind of silver service closh.
Speaker 3: Be revealed and underneath it is a plate with week Picks with a vegimin the top and then a sardine.
Speaker 2: Why are you not doing jack?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're very expensive sardines, all right, enjoy. Oh my, he's gone straight for the sardine head as well.
Speaker 1: No, no, you did that on purpose. A savage milk snack genius. That stinks.
Speaker 5: Not that.
Speaker 2: Is uneatable.
Speaker 1: Not snack genius.
Speaker 5: Christian Christian iconnall The Christian O'Connell Show.