Speaker 1: Heads to Chemist's Warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 2: It's six am, Kiss breakfast. What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going down down Billy?
Speaker 4: This is a dealer, sweetie, I'm Manawa.
Speaker 5: Hey, this is Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Keep a kiss.
Speaker 5: I love kiss right here on kiss.
Speaker 2: He was like, kiss breakfast is live. No, Hello, good morning. Here we are Wednesday. You got my key and nat morning Amy. We're doing it for chemist Warehouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean phrases in the newsroom. I want to say, Sean, you are lucky to be here today. You said something so disgusting to me yesterday. Well, when we came off, he that I almost had.
Speaker 6: You escorted from the building. What was it?
Speaker 4: It was just so gross. He was telling me, and we were like talking about our day and what we're going to do and whatever, and he said, well, I'm off to the chemist to get.
Speaker 6: Those syringes to clean my ears.
Speaker 4: And I'm like what, And then he told me that his ear, one of them in particular, I believe, is so blocked with ear wax that he couldn't hear anything. And I'm like, you are disgusting.
Speaker 2: That is foul, mate, what's going on with your ears?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: I did most of the show yesterday with a completely blocked right ear. Just the wax just fell in there and just you know, trdened, I guess and yuh.
Speaker 4: How does one's ear get so waxy?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't you go to the doctor? I heard you're not even meant to put the stickster.
Speaker 4: Like cotton buds y Allegedly it pushes it in further. But I've always used them, and I've never had an issue with my ears and eating a syringe.
Speaker 7: So yeah, at the chemists, they've got these syringe right, it's like ten bucks or something. You deal it with warm water and you put it in the ear and then you push it really really quickly.
Speaker 6: See come out your mouth.
Speaker 7: It comes out your ear and sort of just falls all over the place. I did it at work, So was there a foul work?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just in the basin. Ah was there heaps of wax stacks?
Speaker 4: Wait? Did you film it? Yeah? Despite me finding it disgusting, you want to sign you want to see it. It's like the pimple popping videos or the big boils. Watch it, but I hate it? So how are you ears this morning?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 7: I can get you so well, you.
Speaker 2: Can hear everything, all right? Hey tell us man, a lot of news going around. You were talking about the in the AFL Sydney Swans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's huge. Obviously, it's still ongoing in the City Swans. They held crisis talks overnight, so basically they've been deciding what they're going to do with these players who are at the center of these sexual assault allegations that happened on early Monday morning, so the board met overnight.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't have.
Speaker 7: A crystal ball, but I'm pretty sure some suspensions are on the way that least. Yeah, the club did say that the players are in serious breach of expected behavior and ste those.
Speaker 2: Four then if and the Swans are going to be in the finals, that's right.
Speaker 7: They're sitting second on the ladder. They'll stay second into the finals. They're that far ahead.
Speaker 2: So those full I heard.
Speaker 4: I heard that people are you know, having a bit of a go at the CEO of the Swans, because when he did that first press conference he said, at the very end, oh, the position that these players have found themselves in and everyone's having because they're like, no, they got themselves into that position.
Speaker 6: They didn't just find themselves find themselves.
Speaker 4: So it's like they feel like the buck is being taken off the players a lot, and they're not actually because as well a lot of talk about how's this going to affect the finals and not about the issue at hand that they sexually assaulted a woman.
Speaker 2: But we still don't know that they did.
Speaker 7: Well allegedly police investigation, there's no charges of no arrests made at them, you know, at the moment, So yeah, it's still ongoing.
Speaker 2: I just feel all footy codes in are l AFL just lock them up for the whole season.
Speaker 6: I agree they should.
Speaker 4: When you're getting paid that much money and you have the like privilege of playing on a field like that and people idolize you, especially children. I think the leash you can do is when it's on season, just not during and if you drink, you're not allowed to leave or you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No partying, Like how long's your career go? Not that long? Right, Just don't party, don't get women back to your hotel room and stuff. Just do your job, do whatever you want after you leave it.
Speaker 4: I think the key is when you're on like at an away game and you're staying at a hotel and you're not just in your own city or at home. That seems to be when this stuff happens because they're away from their families or their partners, and they all kind of encourage each other to go out. So maybe they're just not allowed to leave hotels. But then when they're at home, different stuff. I don't know, how do you stop it?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything else you wanted to tell us, Sean. A lot going on today.
Speaker 7: Well, Meta is on trial in the US right now overclaims that it's deliberately engineered Facebook and Instagram to become addictive.
Speaker 6: I thought we knew that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they want to get rid of the States are calling for the removal of things like the like button. They want to see the end of infinite scrolling for kids. Yeah, so obviously that's base on algorithms and whatnot. So it's a big one. They want two hundred billion dollars. I think you know they're not.
Speaker 2: Going to get that. You know, the infinite scroll I remember might have been a doco or something I watched on it. Some dude literally invented it and regretted it because back in the day you used to go on Facebook.
Speaker 6: And you're all caught up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, and then they realized you're gonna have infinite scroll.
Speaker 4: They're just basically they did that by introducing like suggested content into your feed.
Speaker 2: And that's what makes it addictive.
Speaker 4: The best thing I ever did was snooze suggested content on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh really, if you have.
Speaker 4: To do it, but I noticed you can only do it for thirty days. Then it comes back on. You've got to do it for thirty days again. So it's in a setting, but you can snooze, you know how you're when sometimes I open my Instagram and my whole feed is people I don't know. Yeah, so that's why you snooze suggested content and it becomes only pages you follow for thirty days, right.
Speaker 2: But then you go then it comes down.
Speaker 6: You notice if you.
Speaker 4: Do it, you notice as soon as it's off again because you're like, who are these people? So it's a good way to stop that on Instagram.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. At Facebook, all of it's just designed to be addictive. Yeah, you know, maybe they will see them, maybe it will be over.
Speaker 9: You never know.
Speaker 4: Do they have the ban on under sixteen in the US. Okay, well, maybe that's something they need to look at instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although it doesn't work. I was speaking of some teenagers the other day. There was like five of them, and I just asked them, not one of them had been kicked off.
Speaker 4: But what is the actual like, how do they restrict them? Do they have to have an ID? Is that what it is that is now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And a lot of them they said, oh, we just changed our age before it came in.
Speaker 7: And also with facial retribition, apparently the facial recognition software should be able to tell whether that person is under the age of sixteen.
Speaker 2: Where they're not bothering. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you seen some kids, like some twenty five year old men look like they're in high school? Yeah, I know, and the other way around, some twelve year old girls look my age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that ban bullshit, Like every teenager is still on it.
Speaker 6: I do think what they're trying to do is the right thing.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I think it's up to.
Speaker 6: The parents to police their own children.
Speaker 2: Think. I did say to them, Okay, so you're all still on there, and I said i'd did your parents tell you not to?
Speaker 4: And they're like no, Yeah, I mean, I suppose most parents are like, is this really the fight that I'm going to have every day with my kids?
Speaker 6: Like I could not.
Speaker 2: Be bothered and every other kid's doing it? Yeah, yeah, all right, shall we get into the show?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thousands? I know you go, Natty, you're here, you are the EP remember, Oh well, what is on the show?
Speaker 4: No? Coming up on the show today? I was going to say, we have Kate Cassidy. Now, she was Liam Payne's girlfriend at the time of his death almost two years ago, of course, tragically passed away after a horrific accident in Buenos Aires. And yeah, she's going to open up to us exclusively on Kiss Breakfast about the heartbreak and the grieving and everything that's happened in the last two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be a big one. So join us for that. We've got thousands to give away with our pop quiz and a chance to win a brand new car. But right now, let's do Trady Versus Lady Calling on thirteen one oh six five A double pass to go and see the script live in concert thirteen one oh six five. If you want to play Trady Versus Lady seven past six, the time right now you are on kiss with Mikey and nat yell.
Speaker 4: I want to start a sade.
Speaker 2: And you could be going to see the script a live. Let's get a trady, let's get a lady.
Speaker 4: Here we go playing for the ladies. This morning we got ebony from Melbourne. Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: How are you going good?
Speaker 4: You sound half asleep? Did you just way card?
Speaker 11: I'm yeah, pretty.
Speaker 2: Much fair enough.
Speaker 4: You're twenty one years old and you work as a health and safety advisor. You've been with your partner for five years, no kids yet, but I mean you're only twenty one. Five years that's a long term relationship for your age.
Speaker 6: You can you get married?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Has it?
Speaker 4: No questions been popped though? Obviously no, no, no, no yet. Come on, drop some hints though, Yeah, but if they've been together for five years, yeah, I may as well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, have you definitely have dropped some hints?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when do you want to When do you want to get married?
Speaker 11: I'd say another two years?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're going to do it?
Speaker 2: And I not?
Speaker 4: You know she's driving around in an MG three And why are you turned off Mac and Cheese forever?
Speaker 6: What happened to you that scarred you for life.
Speaker 11: Oh gosh. I literally I was in prep and I felt a bit queasy after having some mac and cheese for lunch, and I threw up in the school hallway in front of everyone. And it was yes, carring.
Speaker 4: That would have rereaked.
Speaker 2: Yeah you either you.
Speaker 4: Why was there always.
Speaker 6: That one kid who spewed at school?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, sorry, but yeah, I think I spewed once on a bus on the way to earn excursion and I got I was really sad because then they made my mum come and pick me up and I couldn't go to the cool excursion. But yeah, I was the spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you know what, when you do throw up off a certain food, you can never eat it again.
Speaker 4: I had yoga and we got on a bus and apparently you're not supposed to have dairy before going on a long bus trip.
Speaker 6: Who knows that? Who knows that?
Speaker 4: All right, we'll weighing in at sixty two kilos macaroni in a part. It's ebony.
Speaker 10: There's this spullery in this house.
Speaker 2: There's a spuel in this good idea every year old.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 2: We're going to meet our trade, which is Jackson. Hello, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Man, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a plumber. You've got a Toyota highlarks. You've been in a relationship for two years. Now, tell us what happened. You lost a game of beer pong. How fun is beer pong, by the way, and you had to do a nudie run.
Speaker 4: Where Bali Bali's well, like along one of the main streets. Yeah, actually you could have got arrested.
Speaker 9: In now, yeah, whole story. I did get arrested, yeah, because we didn't get a cup in so we had to do a noodi run and yeah, I did it around Changhu like sort up where we were staying and arian right they were doing they were like they had like a stop the bike, like the bike is without the helmets or whatever.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they got me and they locked me out. Oh they didn't. They took me back and I had to pay five hundred bucks to get out.
Speaker 2: Five hundred bucks for getting your dick out.
Speaker 13: Yeah I know.
Speaker 9: I had to get paid five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, we didn't think you paid to take your dick out, yeah to get it yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I would be so scared. My fiance when he was in Bali.
Speaker 4: He was on FaceTime to me on one of the bikes and he had no helmet on, and the whole time I kept saying, put your helmet on.
Speaker 6: Who are you trying to impress?
Speaker 2: Just put it on.
Speaker 6: While he's on face time to me.
Speaker 4: He got pulled over and I was like, oh my god, I could watch him because they over there. Their rules are just like basically as they want. Of course, if they want to put you in jail for your having no helmet, they could if you're rude to him.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny, by the way, Like there's no way your fiance would ride around here without a helmet, but you're in another country and they don't do it, and you just feel like.
Speaker 4: You well, it's because you see no one else around you wearing a helmet, and you're like, I'm not going to be that one nerd wearing a.
Speaker 6: Help But I'll tell you what I would be. I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: It's all peer pressure.
Speaker 14: Rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, man, it's a cockout in chen. Good yacks, good on your mate. Al right, Ah, that has got your questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's get into it, Jackson. Question number one, What.
Speaker 4: Does it mean if your outfit is monochrome. I don't know what that means mono chrome.
Speaker 2: The day.
Speaker 4: No, So mono means one, and it just means there's one color.
Speaker 6: So monochrome. It's like you're wearing all shades of gray.
Speaker 2: Or all different. Yeah, that's a whole outfit, yes, right, head to toe, even your shoes, enough to be the one color. Yeah, and then you ladies a go, oh, she's dressed mono. What a monochrome moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what a monochrome moment?
Speaker 4: Yes, slay queen, all that stuff, you know, all right? Question number two on Instagram? What color is the ring around a close friends story?
Speaker 2: I don't think I mean anyone's close friends.
Speaker 4: So sometimes I get added to the weirdest people's close friends and I'm like, we're not close friends. And it's awkward because I'm like, why have you put me? Why have you put me in this?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Question number three? Which parts of your face form the T zone T for tom in between the eyebrows? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, keep thinking of tea?
Speaker 2: Where else?
Speaker 9: Ummah, what do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Because I mean, well, it's the tea in the middle of your face. So he's right, the in between the eyebrows, but then it goes all the way down to your chin. But I feel as if he kind of knew, he knew what he was saying. So I'm gonna be nice today and I'm gonna give you a point on the board.
Speaker 2: All right, mate, good luck. Let's see if Ebany can beat you out here? What is the hello, Ebony, You're back, You're ready to go? Yeah? All right, biggest sporting ven you in Australia?
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 2: Where is it? What's its name?
Speaker 5: Go for?
Speaker 2: It holds the most people.
Speaker 11: MCG?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done? All right? Yeah, so it has one hundred thousand and twenty four people and twenty four.
Speaker 6: Then it's a core in Sydney, but that's only eighty three.
Speaker 2: Three yes, yeah, way bigger.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe that's where Taylor Swift performed her biggest concert.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Every time artists come out to Australia and they play at the MCG, they end up breaking this some of their own records because it's so big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, what type of alcohol? Or I used to love these? Does the brand? Captain Morgan sell?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What type of is during a Captain Captain Morgan and coke when me and my mates go to whisky. Nah, it's spiced rum. It's really sweet. I bet you like it, Sean, Yeah, we did it.
Speaker 7: Is that like the good rum as well?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: We used to just smash it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it goes down.
Speaker 4: I always remember a story Sean Fraser told back in the day, because we've all worked together at some stage.
Speaker 6: Remember when you used to do gin bins.
Speaker 4: He told us a bin like a council bin up with gin and he always mates to drink out of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you just go to a party with the bin wheel it there not just gin?
Speaker 2: Surely other ship in.
Speaker 6: Okay, snoop dog.
Speaker 2: I love that man. I think last time you were hosting on this show, I talked about me and my mates used to just get a like a trolley line it with ice and put beers in it and just walk house to house trying to find a party.
Speaker 6: That's like a portable esci.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the thing was we were never invited to those parties. You are saying, right, you just go and find.
Speaker 10: A party, justin And.
Speaker 4: God, if some guys rocked up to my party with a bin, I'd be turning you away, that's sure, all right.
Speaker 2: What is the purpose of a man's Adams Apple?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what does it do?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I mean I'm reading the answer here, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do we have it against Apple?
Speaker 11: To help swallow?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 17: Swallow?
Speaker 2: No, it's apparently to protect the voice box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, women have it too, but ours are just smaller and they don't proture it out of our necks.
Speaker 2: Right, so we all have one, but ours is more obvious. You can't say mine, no, okay, Hey, that means.
Speaker 6: It's a boy win this morning out. I'm Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we drink shit n yeah boy double pass the script. They're bringing their Man in the Arena tour to Australia, making their twelfth headline tour of the country. Get your tickets at Frontier Touring dot com. Jackson and it is going.
Speaker 9: Well done, mate, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 7: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah the boy, Yeah, yeah, the boy.
Speaker 4: You're the boys tullshit fight.
Speaker 3: Oh night a boy boy?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll play again tomorrow. All right, if you want to take part, be listening around this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, look I've been forced into doing this, so basically this week I discovered that there's something called a businessman's lunch, or to put it more simply, a sausage roll roll, which basically involves a sausage roll like your standard one you get from the servo, slapped into a long hot dog role.
Speaker 6: And that's apparently what blokes are eading. And I had no idea this was happening.
Speaker 4: A lot of tradees do it, so yeah, the producers want me to do a bit of a taste on air and give it a review and see if it's something that maybe I'll add into.
Speaker 6: My weekly media.
Speaker 2: Are you going to put it in your mouth?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's generally what you did.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put a sausage roll roll in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll do that next. So bread A Carpenter kiss Hey. On Monday, we were talking about the fattest things you can eat, what makes you fat? And I talked about the trade classic, which a lot of people here had never heard of, the sausage roll in a bread roll.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of this, and I find it disgusting.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of calls on it. It's got a number of different names. Okay, let's have a listen to what people were saying about it.
Speaker 18: The trainee sausage roll. I can't believe you haven't heard of it.
Speaker 2: The best part is it's a one hand wonder, so you can smash the whole thing while you're drive in between sides.
Speaker 9: You can be out the ladder.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: We'll get about what we used to call the business ones lunch, the Golden Rulers, the sale wreck. You don't have sauce on your pile or sausage roller in case you drivel, so you put one on a bread roll and it will catch the sauce so you have no sauce crumbs brush off.
Speaker 13: In the eighties they used to sell that at our canteen at school, and it used to be called a wog roll, so it was a sausage roll in a roll with sauce and it was too difault was amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that they used to sell it in canteens. Now it's all hell crap, but you could literally order it, and that you find this idea kind of disgusted.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I can kind of understand it because I love a hot chippy roll, which is carbs on cars, so maybe there's something in it, but there just I don't see the need for the extra layer of bread when you've already got the pastry of a sausage roll. If anything is.
Speaker 2: Too much, no, it's not too much. The palm bring it in now.
Speaker 4: I have a few questions about this or barbecue sauce. Get out?
Speaker 2: Yes, where is the tomato sauce?
Speaker 10: It's a great question. I don't know where the tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: Do we not have tomato sauce?
Speaker 10: Apparently Chelsea knows where the tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: Is going to say?
Speaker 4: What has happened to you, chel If you're going to get the one on my desk, it's got none.
Speaker 7: With barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: It doesn't go on that.
Speaker 4: Come on, I don't mind either on a sausage roll.
Speaker 2: Tomato. Yeah, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: Properly?
Speaker 6: This is empty.
Speaker 4: But that's all right, you know, okay, a number of issues with this already there's oh, he's already put sauce on the on the always already put sauce on it on there, which will add a bit of moisture.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you put butter. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, I'll give it a go, but I'm hating the look of this.
Speaker 2: So far. Come on, put it in your mouth. Oh, here we go, No way, there's more tomato sauce.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to have tomato sauce when there's already barbecue in there. You tried your best, but your Britishness is really showing this week.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I mean the British. They can't talk about good food. Have you seen the crap? They tell her about a butty? Tell her about a butty?
Speaker 7: But is just a word for a swich.
Speaker 2: But don't you usually like bacon? A bacon? Butdy like bacon and bread and butter. But I'm Jewish, I'm not really an.
Speaker 4: Ext but English have the worst food. Do you also have something called a spotted dick?
Speaker 17: It's one of those things that everybody knows about, but nobody's ever actually eaten.
Speaker 10: But I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: Bread roll it's a dessert.
Speaker 6: With an STI.
Speaker 4: It looks like a It looks like a fruit cake.
Speaker 2: An if you will, a cake?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a stupid off eating this?
Speaker 2: Hang on? Yeah, come on, here we go. That's eating the businessman's lunch. Oh what do you think?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 4: Who much?
Speaker 17: Too much?
Speaker 19: What?
Speaker 4: Everything?
Speaker 2: There's too much everything on this but not enough tomato, sauce.
Speaker 4: Undercook?
Speaker 2: Was it under cooked?
Speaker 4: Bird in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Is it under cooked? But I'm not eating it? Then give it a go. Nothing worse.
Speaker 4: The meat is flaming.
Speaker 2: Oh so the meat's hot.
Speaker 6: It's the it's the it's the pastry is under under cork.
Speaker 5: I rate it.
Speaker 10: You know what it is? What the meat in your mouth?
Speaker 12: Come?
Speaker 4: Why are you not eating it?
Speaker 6: I was going to diet again.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I just it looks foul, to be honest, like he's cooked it properly. All right, I'll put it in my mouth.
Speaker 6: Oh interesting, you chose to put it in that way very well, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: It's so bad?
Speaker 6: But do you know what I mean by there's no need for the bread because you've already got paid, You've already got the pace.
Speaker 2: So make the whole point.
Speaker 7: This is gonna be in my breakfast.
Speaker 2: I reckon, you might as well just eat it all an hour.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed that bite more because I only got bread and sauce and butter.
Speaker 2: All right, well you can continue to eat that. Now we're going to do the birthday wheel. Everyone between now and the end of the year who spins our birthday wheel will not only get a prize, they'll get a chance to win a brand new Cherry to Go four urban suv from school runs to weekend. Find the Cherry to Go four keeps up with every adventure and you can experience it for yourself at Cherry Ride. So got to be your birthday today?
Speaker 4: It does. Hey, Also, if anyone else has got like another one of these weird inventions they've made food things. It's particularly tradies because I feel like they know how to make a meal on the go from a servo. I want to hear about them. Of course, there's got to be something better than this.
Speaker 2: Thirteen one oh six'. Five So, colleen if it's your, birthday for the, birthday whell or just call in if you want to give us another food. Idea all, right birthday will coming, up let's do.
Speaker 11: It, okay.
Speaker 2: It's my. Birthday it's my. Birthday, yeah you're, on kiss my key nat here and the. Birthday whill is on for the nineteenth For.
Speaker 4: Vulgas lots of celebrities celebrating, Today jill the day it is now a celebrity who's no longer with, Us Matthew. Perry he would have been fifty seven years old today some sort of drug, Thing, yes, definitely and drowned tragic.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: Week you don't even try my.
Speaker 2: There's no club.
Speaker 4: Here Bill clinton turns eighty.
Speaker 2: TODAY i did not have sexual relations for that woman we played that. Yesterday turns out it.
Speaker 4: Did turns out he did and admitted to it, later and THAT i, did in fact perfection with that. Woman John stamo's sixty three. Today biggest role would have been Poor. House, yep.
Speaker 2: Yep that's where The olsen twins started as.
Speaker 6: Babies, yeah but they were one.
Speaker 2: Person he says THAT i like. It try and recreate it or something fuller.
Speaker 4: HOUSE i think it was a things.
Speaker 2: Guy, also did he made that?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 6: No good, Baby, no his, nose it's Not he could have died his.
Speaker 19: Hair Fat joe is. Fifty has he hit YOUR? Zampi because yes he, has SO i can't be called Fat.
Speaker 2: Joe he's now skinny.
Speaker 4: Jerker, yeah you can still call him fat jo, though because it could be pretty hot, tempting.
Speaker 2: All, RIGHT i don't want fast. Heads.
Speaker 4: Apparently Christina perry turns forty.
Speaker 6: Today that jar of.
Speaker 4: Hearts every girl loves. This chelsea are. There she's had some trauma to this song so much.
Speaker 2: Trauma yeah you got a guy yet or still?
Speaker 6: Nothing i'll let you know when that.
Speaker 2: Happened, here what's? What who was the last guy you? Dated and what was wrong with?
Speaker 15: Him so?
Speaker 4: Many the one that she went to That bringer plus one party with date? Him, yeah you went on a date with.
Speaker 2: Him that's.
Speaker 4: DATED i wouldn't call that a d LIKE i didn't even communicate with.
Speaker 2: Him the last guy you went on a date with proper? Date and what was wrong with? HIM i bet it was something really.
Speaker 4: Picky, NO i think he he drank too much and it was just a bit of. Anish that's rich.
Speaker 6: Mate, hey, sorry But chelsea loves a drink as.
Speaker 2: Well you must drink. Weight just.
Speaker 6: Think BUT i just think as. Well you went into him and that was the excuse you.
Speaker 4: Found, correct always, yeah, always there's always a. Reason, yeah, anyway enough of your dating. Life Nate dog would have been fifty seven as, well and the whole.
Speaker 5: And yelling.
Speaker 4: Had regularly sorry.
Speaker 2: Enjoying with that.
Speaker 4: One Tamon sursock forty three And Missy, Higgins oh it doesn't that it's supposed to her.
Speaker 2: Forty?
Speaker 4: Three she was you a couple of on this days as, Well the forty Year Old virgin came out in two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Five oh that, okay that was a good.
Speaker 12: Movie you know when you're, like you grab a woman's breast and it's. You you feel it and it feels like a bag of, sand you're touching, it.
Speaker 5: Bag of.
Speaker 4: Sand to be, fair fat you WHAT i always thought in that, movie because that's how they basically caught him out that he was a. Virgin, YEAH i always thought they kind of do, like it's not that feel. Mine it's not that, wrong you. KNOW i bag a very soft, sand squishy. Sand, yeah, no a bag of.
Speaker 2: Sands. Firmer but LIKE i, said fake, ones they don't feel.
Speaker 5: Real.
Speaker 4: Yeah and, finally in nineteen eighty, Three islands in The stream was Released Dolly partner And Kenny rogers The stream.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: One all, right well you're. Right it was a big day for. Birthdays, yeah let's meet our birthday.
Speaker 4: GO i was celebrating. Today we Got carla In. Melbourne happy, Birthday.
Speaker 20: Carla oh my, gosh thank you thanks for picking.
Speaker 4: Me. Guys that's all, Right so you're turning thirty seven. Today what are you going to do to? Celebrate?
Speaker 21: WELL i have to go to.
Speaker 13: Work, today but then after that Where i'm going to have some drinks in the park with our friends and then we're going to do you get a drink to.
Speaker 20: NIGHT i pick up our kids from kinder and then we go to the park together and we have a.
Speaker 5: DRINK i get.
Speaker 2: You it's not hiding in the books. Teenage, yeah, well.
Speaker 6: Let's try and get you another present on our. Birthday well spin At alec the, okay pitty.
Speaker 2: Good so you are in the chance to win our you go For urban s U.
Speaker 5: Z that.
Speaker 2: Happens, yeah but what else has she? Got?
Speaker 7: Mate you've also won The ultimate date night with a mouth watering dinner At Strato rooftop plus overnight accommodation as well The Oak Premium.
Speaker 4: Melbourne oh my, gosh that sounds.
Speaker 19: Amazing thanks, Guys, hey you got to pick our birthday.
Speaker 4: Song so, yeah, sorry she's trying to thank us and you're yelling over the top of the.
Speaker 6: Lime you're, Welcome, carla.
Speaker 11: Thanks so.
Speaker 5: Much birthday.
Speaker 2: Amazing Oh i'm.
Speaker 4: Glad, yeah, yeah, Yeah i'm all. Right i've got the carryover song for you this. Morning i've Got american boy A stell Picturing.
Speaker 2: Kanye kanye is, canceled so you can't pick. That that's. Fine, Interesting i've GOT i. FORGOT i put this on the list to be. Honest now a big hit around two thousand and, three two thousand and. Four it was giant at the. Time James Blunt You're, beautiful really good doco On. Flick so when it came out right it was one of the biggest songs in the. World and then everyone just turned on him and hated. Him they were, like, Oh James blunt's, annoying and the doco deals with well how he dealt with, that like being.
Speaker 4: Why did everyone hate? Him because it's Like. Nickelback everyone just Hates, nickelback but they've actually got.
Speaker 2: Good songs another doco on them as, Well so for the same, reason there was NO i think it was just, overplayed like we all slammed the crap out of. IT i was working in radio at the, TIME i, remember and people, like who's?
Speaker 4: Annoying but he's got a very intense. Face he deals with.
Speaker 2: It very well though On twitter and.
Speaker 4: Stuff the way he writes back to, everyone, guy he is quite. Funny, yeah well it's your. Choice do you Want American boy Or James? Blunt Soft pansy, Song carla up to.
Speaker 18: You i'm gonna have to go with you, Now i'm gonna have to Pick american.
Speaker 4: Boy thank, You, Carla happy, Birthday James.
Speaker 2: Blunt all to see another. Day they'll be on the standby list. Tomorrow all, right first calls coming. Up you want to have a? Chat anything on your? Mind calling right now thirteen one oh six. Five let's play A stell and some other dude with Her Kanye ah right, Here NAT's Pick you're on kiss that Good.
Speaker 4: Wick up the.
Speaker 2: Bar all, right we're doing first calls now With mark on thirteen one oh six. Five Modern.
Speaker 4: Man Hey, mark good morning.
Speaker 21: Team how are you good?
Speaker 2: Mate what do you want to talk? About?
Speaker 21: YEAH i just wanted to TOUCH i know he's tried the bread roll with the sausage, roll just.
Speaker 6: TERRIBLE i just got to, say are you're a fan of?
Speaker 4: That? Mark BECAUSE i THINK i was very overhyped by. It people that we had on, Air.
Speaker 21: WELL i got one. Better when we all go un to the school back in the, eighties back at The Sunshine tech In, melbourne we used to have dim sim.
Speaker 2: Roll oh hang, on so like a fried dim sim in a bread? Roll?
Speaker 21: Correct so again two fried dim sims on a crusty long roll With it had to be, butter Not.
Speaker 4: Margarine in, general always, butter Not. Margarine have you ever go into someone's, house like as a, kid to have like and then you'd.
Speaker 6: Have toast the next morning and they'd pull Out.
Speaker 2: Margarine, funny it went through stages like my parents have. Butter BUT i remember as a, kid for a while there we Had. MARGARINE i think people thought it was. Healthier, yeah, Right AND.
Speaker 4: I was going to, say what's the, Point, yeah it must be, it and it was what was that, brand the yellow circular?
Speaker 2: Thing? Yeah, GOD i just said it had all the flowers on. Meadow, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah. Margarie but it tastes.
Speaker 4: It's just not as. Good, no there's another ONE i have called, proactive which is it's made from like vegetable oils.
Speaker 6: And, stuff so It's.
Speaker 2: Marjorie, yeah and it is.
Speaker 4: Healthier for, you but it just doesn't like there's nothing better than a fresh loaf of sour. Dough, Oh, Chris, Chris and with the thickest layer of, butter you can imagine real.
Speaker 2: BUTTER i don't mind, That. MARK i think the problem with the one where you tried, was, well the pomd did, it and he's From, england so he's got no way to see.
Speaker 4: Me he, tried he. Tried he actually is a good cook at, home Because i've seen some of the things he whipped up. Before but when it comes to your true Blue ossie, snacks we should we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: GONE i would have gone a crustier, roll like the role was too.
Speaker 4: SOFT i reckon a crusty, roll, yeah like one that you have with a bar and, me, yes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: AND i think that's what you're meant to. Do and then the saucage roll should be cooked a little. More and then tomatoes saw the.
Speaker 6: Poor bloke put.
Speaker 2: Barbecue barbecue is? Mental that's. Wrong all, right good on your, Mark thanks? Man is it Bellas?
Speaker 14: On?
Speaker 2: Hello oh?
Speaker 20: HI i was doom scrolling this, morning as you do right before, work AND i across this. Article i'm a, teacher AND i came across this article that said that year nine are the absolute worst.
Speaker 22: Year level to, teach.
Speaker 3: The.
Speaker 14: Naughtiest, yeah they're like the hardest.
Speaker 20: Work they're like apathetic and rude and really hard to. Teach i'm a primary school, teacher BUT i have my sister with me and she's a secondary school.
Speaker 22: Teacher do you. AGREE i would say it really depends on the year level and what you expect being. STUDENTS i think it really like might have a year seven. Class it's really difficult for different.
Speaker 17: Reasons, YES.
Speaker 4: I think there's also a difference in boys and, girls like teaching. Boys, yes at that, AGE i feel would be Far LIKE i was a very naughty student in high, school But i'm very Like i'm an exception to the role most.
Speaker 6: Girls pretty, YEAH i.
Speaker 20: Feel LIKE i was my worst in year. Eight that was my prime time. Naughty LIKE i was never, naughty but that was my, like let's see WHAT i can do with this C i t you know WHAT i?
Speaker 6: Mean, Yeah, well to back this study a, LITTLE i was expelled in your.
Speaker 4: Nines well there you. Go oh my, god naughty, Girl what did you do that continual? Misbehavior BASICALLY i just was this won't shock, it AND i spoke back a lot LIKE i remember once the teacher said to, me what you think you can teach this class? Better AND i, went, YEP i. Do SO i went to office, works printed overhead, projectors gave the best lesson.
Speaker 2: You could have.
Speaker 4: Made just to be as smart that's.
Speaker 3: Amazing thank, You.
Speaker 6: Isabella so you and you.
Speaker 4: Know, what the teachers that weren't in a power play little you, know game with the STUDENTS i got along with and respected so.
Speaker 6: Much it was those like teachers who.
Speaker 4: Were, Like i'm, right you're wrong THAT i was, like, nah, Yeah i'll show.
Speaker 2: You yeah a year, NINE i reckon worse to you for?
Speaker 8: ME i.
Speaker 2: AGREE i agree with that study.
Speaker 4: It because you're on the cusp of like wanting to year. Nine you think you're an. Adult you're fully, not but you think like and you're starting to think you should be able to drink and all.
Speaker 2: The WELL i, did, yeah WHETHER i was holding holding it or. Not but, yeah good on, You isabella.
Speaker 6: And isabella enjoy. Working get another quick call and we got.
Speaker 4: Till oh, man you.
Speaker 17: GOING i just want to circle back on the topics are talking.
Speaker 2: About, yeah what do you?
Speaker 17: Got i'm gonna tray you So i'm always on the.
Speaker 5: Road.
Speaker 14: Yeah uh seven Eleven slurpy and freezing Mars.
Speaker 17: Bar we got the Mar bar into it and so frozen and they won't done their camel like literally.
Speaker 14: Snaps so you buy.
Speaker 2: The slurpy and you buy a Mars barke just drop it, in drop it in and wait for it to, freeze and then you drink the, slurpy then eat the Mars bar at the.
Speaker 9: End pretty.
Speaker 4: Much it almost like a. Bottle it's a killer with the worm at the end, exactly.
Speaker 2: And it's all, frozen so it's like like an ice.
Speaker 4: Cream you can get A Mars bar ice cream and they're.
Speaker 17: Delight, yeah all right till it snap freezes quite quickly to its Insane.
Speaker 2: You doing that, Regually, no it's not that good for, you BUT i quite a lot of.
Speaker 10: Somewhere, yeah try that.
Speaker 4: One, well, SORRY i need to. Sneeze go, on now it's gone.
Speaker 2: AWAY i hate. That look at The look at. This it's not up. Yet, no look at the. Cloud it's not doing.
Speaker 4: Anything all.
Speaker 2: Right, well if you can get shit together and give us some celebrity.
Speaker 4: News it's gone completely. Now, anyways it doesn't. Matter Travis barker has revealed the key to a happy relationship with him And Courtney. Kardashian i'll tell you.
Speaker 6: What that is, next.
Speaker 4: Celebrity.
Speaker 2: News you like?
Speaker 4: That Guard ozzie reality Star Harry jouse is a, naughty naughty, boy so he he rose to fame after going on The netflix Show Too hot To, handle which is An american, show so he's known over in The. States he then went on to make one hundred thousand dollars in twenty four hours on OnlyFans because he filmed this like raunchy shower scene with a partner at the. Time so his latest venture is he's got his Own netflix, show which is produced By Alex, cooper who has The Call Her daddy. Podcast it's Called Let's Marry, harry so it's obviously all about him and he's essentially tried to find a.
Speaker 6: Wife he did end up finding her and getting married at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Show but he was talking To Zach's The Zach Sang, show a radio show over in THE, us and he shared his top three tips on how to have a successful.
Speaker 2: Orgy Oh, god, alright here we.
Speaker 8: GO o.
Speaker 2: Wow lots of, communication, okay got, it lots of spit and an open. Window oh it just sounds foul. Smell he needs the window. Open oh, No i'm going to sound like a fairy. Here But i'm just not interested in an. Orgy no neither AM i like at. All i've never had any interest even in more like in more than One i've got no. Interest, nah AND i don't one like some other dudes d in the. Room he. Don't, no no.
Speaker 6: Shocks.
Speaker 2: Me yeah, No LIKE i know dudes that have like done all that. Stuff And i'm, Like i'm just, Thinking.
Speaker 4: Jean, fraser you're you're?
Speaker 6: Married are you married or? Married, yeah you're, married a kid another one on the. Way but back in your, day did you have some wild? Times, no there's no, orgies no. Threesomes so she's again like, us you've just been. Interested it's just not your.
Speaker 7: Thing it never really crosses my.
Speaker 2: Mind i've got to be, honest even to. Chicks i'm not that interested in.
Speaker 4: IT i.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't, oh you wouldn't know what to do with. Too, YEAH i barely know how to please what exhausted.
Speaker 4: Out? THERE i see thing sipping on a, coffee, LIKE i don't want to ask, Him So i'm going to because what kind of workplace we? Are we're close like, that you, know.
Speaker 2: Is this a regular thing in your? Community, yeah so you've.
Speaker 4: Had so you've had an?
Speaker 10: Orgy how hang, on define how many people constitute more than?
Speaker 4: Three because three is are threesome and more than that is an. Orgy, oh, well you got, Foursome, okay maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Five sorry, sorry and YEAH i. Agree if you're having a, threesome, fine after that it becomes.
Speaker 10: An orgy according to my keys. Definition then, YES i have had.
Speaker 2: Many say you keep the window?
Speaker 6: Open are you talking a lot lots of? Communication?
Speaker 10: Ah, yeah the communication is pretty.
Speaker 2: Important adam calls during.
Speaker 10: It, yeah like a radio.
Speaker 2: An it's do you know? What it's so?
Speaker 10: Weird like the social dynamics of. It you're kind of it.
Speaker 8: Is it is a.
Speaker 10: Lot you're trying to make sure that everyone's getting equal as.
Speaker 2: Much are you? Drunk you're not doing?
Speaker 4: It, Sorry Chelsea's chelsea's fact checked good. Girl Chelsea google says five people.
Speaker 2: Constitutes so have you under that?
Speaker 10: Definition, no, yeah you've done.
Speaker 6: Four add it to your bucket. List AND i want to know it's a support.
Speaker 7: Back is it spontaneous or do you put this in the calendar and a couple of weeks.
Speaker 10: Time, No i've never diarized. It it kind of just year out and things just. Transpire, yeah oh you and your.
Speaker 2: Community it's, wacky Isn't it's just up for. It, yeah it's to their own.
Speaker 4: Now Travis, Barker he's obviously From blink one eighty two and he's married To Courtney. Kardashian he shared the one rule that he And courtney have in their relationship that.
Speaker 6: Keeps them happy together now they've been married for four.
Speaker 4: Years they have a son together now as, well and speaking To people, magazine he, said, well there's kind of two rules in the. One the first ONE i feel we've heard a million. Times it's obvious it's they never got to bed angry at each, other and that a lot of people say.
Speaker 2: That, yeah but, like if you're really, ANGRY i just want to go to sleep talking.
Speaker 6: And then when you're tired and not going to, sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah more. Frustrated, yeah but, NO i do.
Speaker 4: Agree with that. ONE i think fights just don't need to carry across multiple days in an.
Speaker 2: Ideal, World, yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Always the other one that they, said, though WHICH i thought was, interesting is he will never turn the lights off Without courtney in bed with, him so basically saying that they always go to bed at the same time and if she's not ready, yet he will always wait for her before.
Speaker 6: He turns the lights off and actually goes to, sleep WHICH i think is.
Speaker 2: SWEET i THINK i getting to bed while my girlfriend's still in the on sweet doing of girly things AND i turn the light. Off, yeah, no AM i failing that?
Speaker 4: Rule, well yeah you are by, definition BUT i have a give a lamp on your bedside.
Speaker 2: TABLE i turned the lamp.
Speaker 4: Off oh you do see?
Speaker 6: Shit because it's like on the. Clapper, Yeah i've always wanted to.
Speaker 2: Clap oh they're not. Made it's not hard to get a. Clapper you can do.
Speaker 4: THAT i feel like they'd constantly be going on and off, though.
Speaker 2: How often are you clapping in your? Bedroom? Like well?
Speaker 4: Done other things sound like, that don't?
Speaker 9: They ah.
Speaker 3: Like a?
Speaker 2: Stripe, Okay now you want to get more, gossip you can hear us of Our Kiss breakfast podcast available on the Free iHeart app coming up still to, come by the, Way Liam payne's death that shocked the, world his Girlfriend Kate cassidy is going to open up about the heartbreak exclusively On Kiss. Breakfast that is coming up on the.
Speaker 4: Show yeh but right now is your chance to win the cash with the pop quiz call us on thirteen one six five.
Speaker 3: Quiz.
Speaker 2: Quiz let's do it your crack at thousands of bucks every morning at seven and eight with our Pop quiz and our first one of the day now With Crystal Lallah.
Speaker 4: Hi, Crystal, Hi hi. Guy now AM i right in saying you're thirty, nine you're celebrating your fortieth birthday tomorrow and you want the cash to to what are you going to, do like have a party or something like?
Speaker 3: THAT i.
Speaker 18: Am i'm having a very Extravagant queen things party On.
Speaker 4: Saturday queen is In royal or as in the.
Speaker 1: Band whatever queen you, Wants Queen, Drama Queen Freddie, mercury what whatever you're like that you.
Speaker 2: Could come dressed as the Dead. Queen that'd be.
Speaker 4: Weird, yes you.
Speaker 11: Could birthday, Tomorrow birthday, tomorrow, yeah big.
Speaker 2: Four, right we'll make sure as. Well you ring into play Our birthday Will everyone that calls in and gets on for that before the end of the year goes in for the chance to win a brand new cherry to go for.
Speaker 5: Hap A.
Speaker 2: Suv so tomorrow's your.
Speaker 6: Birthday, yeah that's for a different segment.
Speaker 4: Though right now you're playing for one thousand dollars cash with the pop, quiz AND i hope you get a Bessel, crystal thank. You question number one The Fresh Food people is the slogan for Which Ozzie Supermarket uller name one of the three main members Of Destiny's Child beyonce finished the name of this famous ice cream, Brand ben And. Jerry players from WHICH afl team are currently facing sexual assault? Allegations what color Was borat's famous Man Keini? Green Whoopee goldberg plays a loungeing opposing as a? Nun in which nineties movie fis? Track Kate cassidy dated which member Of One?
Speaker 5: Direction?
Speaker 4: Oh Travis barker's new documentary is Titled Travis Barker Louder Than? What who was the latest guest On Jay shetty's podcast And service ninety five is the book club of which Famous british?
Speaker 6: Artist Oh, god.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to players from WHICH afl team are currently facing sex sol assault?
Speaker 22: Allegation anything BUT afl.
Speaker 4: In the?
Speaker 6: Country that was The Sydney. Swans you got five out of?
Speaker 8: Ten?
Speaker 6: Correct i'll go over some of the ones you passed.
Speaker 4: On So Kate, cassidy who we've got on the show after Eight This morning famously Dated Liam payne From One. Direction Travis barker's new documentary Is Travis Barker Louder than. Fear Paris jackson was the latest guest On Jay shehtty's podcast and service ninety five is a book club By Doua.
Speaker 2: Lipa All, right happy birthday. TOMORROW i can make sure you're calling for a birthday wheel.
Speaker 4: Though all, right thanks.
Speaker 2: Guys, okay, hey we're doing the. Helpline. Next one of our listeners needs. Help he and needs fiance are fighting and she is threatening to call the whole thing. Off, ooh like the. Wedding, yep we're going to chat to him. Next all, right we'll see what's going down, There Olivia. Rodrigo right, now On, kids.
Speaker 4: One of our, Listeners, harry has given us a call because he needs our help this.
Speaker 6: Morning he needs some.
Speaker 4: Advice, basically he's a few months away from marrying his, fiance but there's one thing about the wedding that they do not agree.
Speaker 6: On and it's not the venue or anything like. That it's nothing.
Speaker 4: Trivial, basically his fiance has told him that one of his close friends is not allowed at the. Wedding what and he obviously wants this friend to be a part of the, wedding but she is just not. Budging so we have to find out More, first we've Got harry on the line right. Now, Hey, Harry, hello.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the. Helpline, harry what's going?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 2: Man tell us about the? Friend why doesn't your fiance want her at the?
Speaker 4: Wedding we're assuming it's a, her could be a heat.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah definitely her.
Speaker 6: Morning, guys why would you have an issue with a? Guy but, yeah what's going, On.
Speaker 17: Harry we've like a bunch of. Friends we've been friends since like high school and it's like going on fifteen sixteen, years and so the whole group of us That i've got coming to the wedding as a part of my you, know one of the, guys even my, Groonsmen so this girl would be the only one in that entire group left out. Completely it just feels super. Weird so like we've had a lot of.
Speaker 6: Arguments hang, on, sorry why doesn't she want her?
Speaker 17: There way back in the, day we did, date but it was so so long, ago like we're talking just out of high. School we. Dated she was kind of like my first.
Speaker 4: Love oh, right, okay, okay so you're we're talking you guys dated ten years. Ago she may have been your first, love but what you no feelings like that exist anymore for This, no not at.
Speaker 17: All she was also my first time as. Well so there's a few things THAT i think really pushed my wife's soon to be wife's. Buttons BUT i think the biggest issue is just she just can't let that. Go And i've even told her that there's zero zero there now there there's nothing more than friendship where a whole friend. Group, YEAH i never hang out with her one on one, alone it's always in this.
Speaker 4: Group but why do you want her there so? Badly? Then like why wouldn't you just, say, OKAY i just won't invite, Her like why is it so important that she be?
Speaker 17: There, WELL i think your wedding day should be the happiest day of your, life, right SO i want everyone who's been a close part of. ME i considered this group like basically, family and she's part of. That, so like it would be very weird for us to have this whole group there and then like my other great friend of fifteen years that's not, there not.
Speaker 4: Allowed someone was creating an issue in the friend group. Too it had start, Signing, yeah it, would and it's.
Speaker 2: It's such a. Thing not everyone has, it but LIKE i KNOW i. Do like me and my maid's friends since high, school and there's, like you know a few people that have dated or, whatever you break, up but they're still part of the. Group this girl is still part of the. Group now your, fiance you'd, say.
Speaker 4: Yeah because it's, okay everyone knows. That, yeah your wedding days for both of. You but really it's a lot of it is for the for the. Woman, yeah she gets the, dress she gets to feel like a princess for a. Day Rob but in in front of this, girl then, no, no you just don't, Want LIKE i would not want an ex girlfriend of my fiance at our. WEDDING i don't care how long ago it. Was i'd just, say why does it matter to? You why on this one, day and just explain the situation just.
Speaker 2: To be part of the. Group so you're going to ostracize. Her it's not her, day so everyone else is going except these.
Speaker 4: It's your, day not her. Day and if your friends have an issue with, it they're not your. Friends that's WHAT i think as a woman who's also, engaged And i'm just getting angry thinking of this situation in my own, life SO i can see where she's coming. From ALTHOUGH i do relate to you thinking it's just going to cause unnecessary drama and men hate.
Speaker 2: Drama so, well we're gonna we're gonna get people to call in for the, helpline all? Right so IS i suppose we're asking does she have a?
Speaker 4: Point Should harry invite his ex to the? Wedding, like is is that something that he should? Do or is his fiance?
Speaker 6: Right and it's just like leave her out for the?
Speaker 2: Day is it not worth the? Drama all? Right call us? Up thirteen one oh six. Five what happens? Here Does harry go along with his fiance or put his foots? Out n my? Friend bad? Move all? Right thirteen one oh six, five callings for the. Helpline you are listening To Kiss breakfast With mikey And Nat good.
Speaker 4: Morning we were just talking To harry because he's got a bit of trouble at home with his. Fiance there are a couple of months away from getting married and they're having this big old fight because one member of his school, group his high school, group he also happened to date back in the, day but not only. Date he did say it was his first love and also his first you, know he lost his virginity.
Speaker 2: Too how long were you.
Speaker 5: With, Her?
Speaker 11: HARRY i was a couple of.
Speaker 17: YEARS i, mean it's like his high school.
Speaker 2: Love it's not even.
Speaker 4: Real, LOOK i think there is something to be said about a first love because even though, yeah you don't really know what you're, doing it still feels big and grand at the, time AND i think you always hold something for that that.
Speaker 2: Person, yeah now your fiance does not want her at the wedding even though she's part of the friendship, group, right she's still part of the.
Speaker 17: Group, yeah massively like. That it's a core, group been around since you, know high. School, yeah so she does not want her. There and this sort of sort of sprung up about six months, ago just before you, know the plan to put this.
Speaker 4: Together so this fight's been going on for six months about this girl and you just won't let. It AND i just WHAT i don't, Understand, harry is why you just won't let it. Go that to me makes it, weirder and it makes it more, like why do you really want her?
Speaker 2: There what do you? Think Sean?
Speaker 7: Fraser Normally i'm a know on something like this with bringing AN x to a, Wedding BUT i think the way That harry's explained. It she's part of this friend group And i'm all about, inclusivity AND i feel for that person if they're a part of the. GROUP i feel, like you, know the love was so long ago and their relationship was so long ago THAT i probably would invite.
Speaker 6: Her but it's respect for your. Partner it's her, day, no but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter she, won, right she's got. Him let's go about.
Speaker 4: That it's about her not feeling uncomfortable on her wedding. DAY i just, think why is He he's basically picking. Sides he's, Saying i'd rather you feel uncomfortable so my ex doesn't and she can.
Speaker 2: Come, well we're hearing from you for the. Helpline what Does harry do?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 2: Tracy good, morning.
Speaker 18: Can, guys good.
Speaker 4: Morning. YEAH i want to say.
Speaker 14: SO i want to, Say, harry, look it's your wedding day AND i think you should invite. Her she needs to compromise and let you, like she gets the, dress she gets the venue and. Whatever but when it comes to inviting, people you should be able to have someone that you.
Speaker 2: Want it is his wedding, too that it's all about the.
Speaker 4: Lady do you know What i'm saying WHEN i, say but it's just one. Person, really it's not going to change his day in the grand scheme of. Things makes his fiance so, uncomfortable why doesn't he.
Speaker 2: Just let it go.
Speaker 4: Well for a happy?
Speaker 14: Marriage to, smart then she needs to let it go?
Speaker 2: Well all, Right, adam what do you? Think? Adam?
Speaker 23: Yeah, so, Look i'm an empathetic and understanding, person but, harry, mate you were in the.
Speaker 17: Wrong this is.
Speaker 23: Disrespectful it's someone that you once, loved someone that you want for intimate. With it's not even an, answer like it's only a question to, Perspective, beyonce you're about to marry? Her did this other girl who?
Speaker 4: Cares, Yes i'm fully With, Adam, like if you care so much about your, fiance this other girl shouldn't even really matter in your.
Speaker 2: Life, Okay BUT i, mean is he even allowed to talk to? Her that she's part of the Growth and it.
Speaker 4: Seems like she's been tolerating of their friendship for years because they've been friends SINCE i so far Is BUT i just think this is one thing where he just needs to understand maybe it's crossing the.
Speaker 2: Line all, Right, june what are your? Thoughts?
Speaker 18: Hi, YEAH i was in the same. SITUATION i had an ex that was a part of a friend group from MY.
Speaker 2: Uni.
Speaker 18: Yeah it didn't even really come up to invite him in my. Wedding that's just respect for my. PARTNER i didn't even ask him IF i can invite. Him he's just he just wasn't. Invited AND i didn't even bring it up to my. Friends Oh i'm not going to invite. Him they just understood he's not.
Speaker 4: Invited, yeah, Okay so everyone kind of knew the reason and it wasn't weird because everyone's, Like, OKAY i get why they're not.
Speaker 6: Here makes.
Speaker 18: Sense, yeah and it's not. Weird we still go out as a friend still to this day after the, wedding and my husband doesn't have any problems with. That as a friend, group we still go.
Speaker 4: Out, yeah we, yes in the wedding. Day the wedding day is. Different we got one more person that wants to comment, here and It's. Mark what do you Think? Mark let?
Speaker 3: It let him let it Come BECAUSE i went to a wedding and he had a whole table of ten with the exers.
Speaker 4: There what like all of the table all on the same. Table, why, like what was his reason or do you think it was? FUNNY i, mean as if his wife was happy about, that that's.
Speaker 18: Crazy, yeah they're still again after twenty, years so it didn't seem a.
Speaker 2: Problem what we who were these ten exes just that? Way that?
Speaker 4: Way his?
Speaker 10: Exes but were they?
Speaker 2: Friends like why were they? There?
Speaker 21: Oh, no they were all still.
Speaker 14: Friends so everyone knew his exes and we're all just friends with.
Speaker 4: Them i'm going to go one step further and, say anyone who remains friends with an ex is.
Speaker 2: Weird, okay but it can happen where they'd stay in the. Group the group thing is.
Speaker 4: DIFFERENT i understand, that but, like ALSO i don't know do people that just stay friends WITH? X i, mean that's Not harry's. Case So i'm going to seven rand. Here But, harry after hearing whateveryone's thoughts, are what do you think.
Speaker 2: You're going to?
Speaker 4: Do because it doesn't sound like this fight between you and your fiance is going to end unless you don't invite.
Speaker 17: HER i, know it's it's got to be a big. Conversation, look it's weird because Like i'm not asking her for like a menajal toy with like her with two of them like you is something that and also one thing it annoys me is that it's all, yes the woman one percent a, day but it's also by day. Two, yeah you're your quite a, Balance Like i'm not asking for too much. Here there's there's literally zero connection like in that way anymore in a, group she's probably gonna shit way on the.
Speaker 4: BACK i have a, Question. Harry did you have an engagement?
Speaker 2: Party? Yes did she go to?
Speaker 17: That it was only?
Speaker 2: Family, HEY i got, it, Man tell your fiance she's not. Invited tell THE x she is. Invited she'll come on the. Day your fiancee would be so swept up in the whole day she won't even notice if she's there or. Not that's not going to.
Speaker 17: End that's, yeah that's that's. Okay, yeah you don't get.
Speaker 6: It that's how to start a marriage on. Dishonesty good, Advice, mikey well.
Speaker 2: Done that's Why i've had so many failed.
Speaker 4: Relationship, yes exactly. That, hey let's move on Because i've got some celeb news to give. You and THE mtv VM a nominations have just come. Out now you are gonna be shocked at who is leading the nomination. Tally it's not Your Taylor, swift it's not Your Sabrina. Carpenter it is the most unexpecting. Name And i'm going to tell you.
Speaker 6: Next celebrity News you like that, Gasis oh that's.
Speaker 2: Me you're live on the, Radio go for.
Speaker 4: It, SORRY i was.
Speaker 6: Doing all my.
Speaker 4: Preparations so THE mtv VMA's one of the best music videos in pop culture videos videos is key. Here so this year it's going to be held On september twenty seven over IN la and the nominees got announced. Overnight, NOW i was saying before, that the person who leads the pack with the most nominations this, year you would not, Expect like my brain immediately Thought Taylor swift or someone Like Brina.
Speaker 2: Carpenter moment like.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, Ariana, nope none of those people leading the way with a total of eleven nominations this year Is?
Speaker 6: Madonna was it?
Speaker 2: YEAR i?
Speaker 4: Know So she's nominated four categories Like artists of The year And song of The. Year the last time she led the pack was back in nineteen, nine only thirty six years, ago when she.
Speaker 6: Was up for The Top award With VOGUE.
Speaker 2: I can do the. DANCE i think.
Speaker 6: Back in A.
Speaker 2: Heyday yeah, yeah nineteen Ninety, yeah, yeah she's leading. Again she is because.
Speaker 4: She's got this fourteen minute that's short. Film, basically it's like this video clip built around the first six songs of her studio album Called Confessions, too and that earned her the nomination For video of The.
Speaker 2: Year you, know a bit of a nerd, here but in the, PAPER i was reading a review of her album and they gave it five starts out of. Five, yeah AND i was, like, really, like, Yeah madonnald's back and better than.
Speaker 4: THAT i haven't heard any of the. Music ALL i know is that there's a couple of collabs on that. Album but, YEAH i didn't realize.
Speaker 2: It the music, anyway they gave it five.
Speaker 4: Stars it sounds the same as a.
Speaker 17: Card yeah.
Speaker 2: Whatever that's, yeah So video of The.
Speaker 4: Year oh by the, Way Taylor swift has second most nominations with, nine but, yeah she was pipped at the post By. Madonna now in terms Of video of The, year, which LIKE i, said is the big one for this award. Ceremony Ariana grande's up For Hate, THAT I Made You Love Me.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 6: Truck, yeah, Yeah Bruno mars is up FOR I just Might.
Speaker 4: Sabrina carpenter did get A noom for her Song, tears.
Speaker 6: And Taylor swift for The fate Of. Ophelia oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: You never.
Speaker 4: Know Though madonna nominated for, eleven she could walk away with, none but it's still a huge accomplishment when she's, like, oh what is she seventy?
Speaker 2: Nine give another award before she. PASSES i think she's had an sixty.
Speaker 4: Eight, okay sixty, eight but Still i'm in good. HONOR i, mean they say woman career as soon as they have kids and get old in the. Industry so the fact that she's still, around But i'm still, going, yeah still. Going Nicole kidman has revealed that at fifty nine years, old she's still going.
Speaker 6: Clubbing how good is?
Speaker 4: That so it's the first time she's been single in twenty, years because obviously she got divorced From Keith urban earlier this, year and she's kind of just living her best.
Speaker 6: Life she's been Traveling europe over the, past like summer over.
Speaker 4: There but because She's Nicole, kidman she can't just walk into a night club and go clubbing like a normal. Person so she said dinner at ten thirty club at one, Am i'll put On sunny's Sometimes i'll wear a, wig a dark, wig and then she just goes in and.
Speaker 2: Dances, YEAH i used to love club and back in the, DAY i went clubbing not long.
Speaker 6: Ago, actually, why, like, honestly why you are forty three years?
Speaker 2: Old? Yeah oupping my age a lot, there but thank?
Speaker 6: You what are you then forty.
Speaker 4: Years stop denying your?
Speaker 6: Age what are you forty?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 8: Oh my?
Speaker 4: Apologies back to your.
Speaker 2: Story, no my girlfriend had some friends were havn't a.
Speaker 6: But your girlfriend is clubbing age you're.
Speaker 2: Not and how did you feel at age?
Speaker 4: Nine you're at the club in your?
Speaker 10: Forties what was the?
Speaker 4: Age everyone?
Speaker 10: Else kind of?
Speaker 2: Thing we're? Younger, yeah how much?
Speaker 4: Younger there's only so much botox you can, Get, like, okay you would have stood out like a sore. THUMB i even go to pubs in my area and there's too many younger people And i'm, like get me out of, Here LIKE i hate being surrounded by people That i'm clearly the old one in the.
Speaker 2: ROOM i don't mind.
Speaker 6: It, obviously your girlfriend's twenty, nine is anyone?
Speaker 2: Shocked, hey you want to get more, goss you could grab the kiss breakfast podcast on our free iHeartRadio app talking of younger people gen. Zs they've stopped doing this one thing in. Relationships apparently they're really, nervous, oh and self conscious about Doing what is? It we'll tell you right After fever Dre Alex, warren you're on kids good. Morning, Yeah well we love kiss is in K I I. S what about? Kissing apparently there is a kiss recession going. On a lot of people aren't being kissed. ANYMORE a fifth of us have not been kissed in over a.
Speaker 6: Year but is this single?
Speaker 2: People, no people in, relationships mainly gen Z so apparently gen zs are really nervous and self conscious about. Kissing that even gen zs in relationships are barely.
Speaker 6: Kissing and when we say kiss do we mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah can changed the micover from the last? Host, No, no we.
Speaker 6: Did the last one was a different color it, was wasn't?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 6: Yes but back to.
Speaker 4: Kissing, so, YEAH i think it is because surely if you're in a, relationship you're doing. It you have to otherwise you're in a friendship that's not a.
Speaker 2: Relationship oh, yeah, no even then you could just give them a peck on the that's on the wood on the. Cheek oh, yeah, OKAY i want to ask about tongue, kissing but which is WHAT i think it's. About how often do you and your partner? Still?
Speaker 6: Ah quite? Often?
Speaker 2: YEAH i Enjoy yeah what about, You? Sewan you've been married for a, While, yeah not that.
Speaker 7: Often like you, know it's kiss every, day but not not the.
Speaker 6: Tongue you're not a little alert every. Day but you're definitely not every.
Speaker 2: Day, okay so it's not just. Me you only tongue kiss if it's leading to, sex.
Speaker 6: Yep mostly probably it's the.
Speaker 2: Truth you're not going to do eight am before you leave the. House, no like mourning? Bread, yeah WELL i do like morning breath, though What, yeah you like? IT i like the smell of a woman's morning. Breath that is the.
Speaker 4: Most revolting thing you've, said and you've said many a revolting.
Speaker 2: Thing DO i like?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Why if you're really into, THEM i want to smell your morning. Breath, yeah especially you've gone out had a big night. Together i'm, like oh, YEAH i can still taste the vodka.
Speaker 6: Orange there's something seriously wrong with. You like that's Genuinely i'm not.
Speaker 4: Kidding the weirdest thing you've ever, said because there's nothing worse in this.
Speaker 2: World to most, people if you really love someone that you'd love their morning.
Speaker 4: Breath, Okay so BECAUSE i don't Like cane's call off the, Wedding i'm pretty sure that most people would find that.
Speaker 6: Odd but, yeah, NO i mean a good kiss IS i do. LOVE i love a good just not.
Speaker 2: In the morning for. That, hey we give away thousands every morning with our pop. Quiz your next chance to win is right now. Now, yeah call us thirteen one oh six. Five good. Luck let's do our pop quiz right here on Kids Hop. Quiz we do it at, seven we do it at eight every. Day your chance to win thousands with our pop, quiz and we're doing another one right now In. Rico Hello, enrico good, Morning welcome And. Rico what would you do with the? Money? Mate i'd like to treat mom to maybe a. Holiday you're lying yeahs to sound? Nice really.
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 6: You are you really close with your mum or?
Speaker 4: SOMETHING i.
Speaker 9: Am, yeah she's pretty much like my best. Mate to be honest with.
Speaker 4: You that's really just because you don't have a close relationship bat with your. Mom would you spend money and take your mum. Away note my old man does that they're going away To europe. Soon why AM i send Your rico wants to do it with his. Mum doesn't mean he's a. Liar you're a good son And rico AND i really do hope you. Win let's get straight into it with question number.
Speaker 2: One good.
Speaker 6: Luck coke zero is the no sugar alternative to which drink?
Speaker 4: Coke romance is a mix of which two words brother and? Romance name a Famous Katie? Kerry what country Was Justin bieber born In? Canada Mango magic is a popular drink from Which ossie juice chain or path who Hosts Love Island. Australia Pass Rebel wilson played the character Fat amy and which film Series? Bray Which american boy band is headlining THE nfl halftime show In melbourne next? Month name a film directed By Christopher. Nolan which artist is bringing Their Big Ass World tour To australia this? Year Nicki Minaj all, Right let's go back To Mango magic is a popular drink from which ossie juice chain the mango magic yummy idea Hosts Love Island. Australia no, Idea damn you got four out of. Ten, correct you were doing really well at the. Start But Mango magic is where we got, yard that's Boost. Juice then we've Got Love Island australia hosted By Sophie. Monk Rebel wilson Played Fat amy and The Pitch perfect. Movies The Jonas brothers are going to be halftime in THE nfl game In. Melbourne then we've Got Christopher nolan movies Like The Dark, Knight Interstellar, Odyssey. Oppenheimer and, finally The Big Ars World tour In australia is coming With Post, malone.
Speaker 2: He Said Nicki Minaj and that's just because she's got a big, bob got a big.
Speaker 6: Ass thank you for playing On. Rico better luck next.
Speaker 2: Time another chance to play our pop, Quiz yes seven eight am every, morning so we'll do it again. Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Right coming up next exclusively To Kiss, Breakfast we're going to be talking To Kate. Cassidy. Now she is the girl that was Dating Lim pain when he passed away almost two years ago, now so she's going to chat to us about the, heartbreak you, know finding out what it was like to find out that her partner had passed away in such a tragic. Fashion, yeah full open up to us coming up.
Speaker 2: Next, yep exclusive To, Kiss so keep it right, here we'll do. It we'll get her on zoom right After sean's. News all, right Kiss.
Speaker 3: Breaking Liam Paine One direction St Liam paine has.
Speaker 4: Died Kate cassidy was the girlfriend of Limp payne at the time of his unfortunate passing almost two years. Ago limpayne obviously famously From One. Direction kate is chatting to us exclusively this morning On Kiss.
Speaker 2: Breakfast kate tell us you first broke into the public eye because your relationship obviously with Lam. Payne tell us what it was like and how you guys first. Met it was like almost love at first.
Speaker 4: Sight.
Speaker 16: Yeah SO i was actually his, Server so it's like really. Crazy i've talked about this song a few, times BUT i was a server AND i grew up being a One urchan.
Speaker 5: Fan so LIKE i remember like when he walked, IN i was, like there's no way.
Speaker 16: HEASYE I, ALSO i used to live In, Charleston South, carolina so super small, city AND i was just kind of, like what are the odds that he's?
Speaker 5: Here, Yeah and it was literally MY i.
Speaker 16: Think second or third shift at, work so it was like super new and, yeah like we just like really hit it. Off and then he obviously LIKE i have family In, london so he was, like, oh like next time you come To, london LIKE i.
Speaker 5: Would love to show you around.
Speaker 16: Again AND i ended up going about like a week later and seeing, him and that's kind of where our entire like love story like hit off from. There so it's like really crazy way to meet, someone especially like your celebrity crush trying and growing up for, Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah these things don't happen to normal. People like IF i was working as a waitress at a cafe In, Sydney australia and a celebrity walked, In LIKE i cannot imagine. It imagine in a million years That i'm then going to date that. Person is there something you did that you think maybe caught his eye or something special that happened that went from you just serving him to him being, like hang on a, second this girl's.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 16: YEAH i honestly feel LIKE i just kind of like treated him like a normal person because.
Speaker 6: Obviously like deep DOWN i was, like, YEAH i JUST i don't.
Speaker 16: KNOW i didn't think anything of it, Either like there was no part of, me even though he was like overally, nice LIKE i thought he was just a nice, Guy LIKE i didn't know he, was, like well he, is he of course was such a nice.
Speaker 5: Guy BUT i also get, that LIKE i didn't take it for like flirting or.
Speaker 16: Anything once you ask my, NUMBER i was, Like, OKAY i kind of understand now now he OBVIOUSLY i don't, know but, yeah it was just crazy and like just such a, genuine like nice, person AND i feel LIKE i just made him feel just, like you, KNOW i treated him just like, normal LIKE i, MEAN i, mean LIKE i, said it was like literally my third. SHIFT i didn't have tons like interesting experience or, anything but like just treating him like kind of like any, other you, know regular, person like just you, know being kind and just like listening to him and you, know not freaking.
Speaker 5: Out SO i think that's maybe why he was just kind.
Speaker 15: OF i don't.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah that would have been the hardest, thing was like not freaking out because he's one of the biggest celebrities in the world from one of the biggest boy bands of all, time and you're trying to act professional because you're, working but at the same time you were a one direction. Fan SO i wonder if you could explain in that moment when you first, met obviously before you'd had a proper, relationship what was your first impression of, Him like what stood out About?
Speaker 6: Liam was he just a genuine? Person was he? Funny?
Speaker 2: Like what what was?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 4: Liam?
Speaker 16: Like, YEAH i think the fact that he was just so like normal BECAUSE i obviously grew up in a very normal like, household like no sort of, celebrity, famous any sort of background like. That so just being, around you, know very close to somebody's like his presence that, night just meeting him and just seeing he's literally just a normal, person like with you know that title of of, course like being a celebrity and being in one, Direction LIKE i, mean, yeah that's not anything just, typical but like he was just so genuine and so, normal like it genuinely at first of, course LIKE i was freaking out like most of the, time but LIKE i just, realized like after like a few minutes of sweeten, HIM i was, like, wait this guy's like so normal and it was so easy to hold conversation with. Him AND i feel like it's like you know when he gets so whatever's in your, heart like literally, pounding and then like after like like your adrenalines like rushing through your entire.
Speaker 5: Body and then like after some.
Speaker 16: MOMENTS i was, like, wait this guy is like so so like, normal, sweet genuine like kind like it just.
Speaker 5: Feel like just made me feel also comfortable talking to.
Speaker 4: Him so, yeah and then there really and then did he fly you To london so that you could go see him and go on a proper? Date is that what?
Speaker 2: Happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah it's when we like the next week and what was the?
Speaker 6: Date was it a normal date or was it like a celebrity.
Speaker 16: DATE i don't know, Honestly LIKE i fel Like i've spoke about, this but like it wasn't even really like a.
Speaker 5: Date LIKE i kind OF i stayed with, him so like he flew me out out he was like pack.
Speaker 16: Whatever you, need love me all these suitcases you, need and THEN i kind of stayed with him AND i was. There the date turned into like a three week thing before going back to THE us and like trying to figure out what we wanted to, do and THEN i obviously like ended up moving into you, know To.
Speaker 5: London with him like about like a.
Speaker 16: Week oh, Wow so, yeah it was like a very quick and it's you, KNOW i look back at it sometimes because some of my friends we were, like, OH i might.
Speaker 5: Be moving in with my. Partner i'm, like you, know of two. Years i'm like that's too.
Speaker 2: Soon but you did it really.
Speaker 4: Quickly but it just felt right obviously in your. Case, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 5: Really kind of the only.
Speaker 16: Thing LIKE i don't like really believe in like long distance relationships unless you've been dating somebody for years and, years like what kind of the, point like you know WHAT i? Mean AND I i he couldn't really move To america at the time because obviously his work and then LIKE i obviously was just. Serving SO i was LIKE i would be so down to you, know AND i have so much fam like so like my mom was like From, london so LIKE i have so much family.
Speaker 5: There SO i was, like why the hell, Not, like, YEAH i was, bored AND i was like this is like this was meant to, Be LIKE i would love to get out Of South. Carolina so it was just like, work it was just.
Speaker 9: PERFECT i.
Speaker 2: Think all right more With Kaye cassidy after These she's gonna tell us the moment she found Out liam had, died so it's really. Heavy stand, by we'll do. That keep it right, here on, KIDS.
Speaker 5: I was supposed to be trying on my wedding. DRESS i wasn't supposed to be wearing black. Dress you all?
Speaker 4: Right went back With Kate cassidy this morning on kiss.
Speaker 2: And then let's talk about the relationship was a little on and off again at the, Start is that? Right and it is a hard dating someone who's in the. Limelight is that why it was on and off? Again it wasn't like two on and OFF i, think.
Speaker 16: LIKE i, mean, obviously like a couple can like have, problems especially the fact that we obviously like got together like very.
Speaker 5: Quickly but, yeah of, COURSE i mean our lives were like so. DIFFERENT i was, just you, know so so normally coming into this new. Life so it was like a lot for. Me BUT i also Obviously i'm not going to sit here and SAY i hated. It of COURSE i loved.
Speaker 16: It to all these cool, places these fool, events and LIKE i was so grateful for experiencing, That and you, KNOW i never would have thought THAT i would experience, that especially like standing next to like somebody THAT i. Loved so it, Was, yeah it was definitely like a very interesting dynamic in the, beginning BUT i GUESS i just got so used to it quickly because we obviously moved in so, quickly so it's just like. Everything but, yeah it was like definitely like a fairy.
Speaker 4: TALE i don't know if this is a may, thing but IF i dated someone from like a singer or, something or someone who had, MUSIC i would want to sing their songs with.
Speaker 2: Them that's.
Speaker 6: Weird did you ever like sit there.
Speaker 4: With lay them in the car and just, GO i want to show you how WELL i can sing story of my? Life oh my?
Speaker 16: God Literally, NO i was always you would always try to get me to, sing AND i was, LIKE i, can't Like i'm not a great.
Speaker 5: Singer LIKE i would just be so shy.
Speaker 6: About, It like did you pretend you didn't know the songs as well as you?
Speaker 16: Did, NO i DEFINITELY i needed the songs for, sure but LIKE i JUST i would Not it wouldn't be that they're. SOMEWHERE i would like kind of be singing in the, car like to any type of, song like immediately press the meat button to.
Speaker 5: See like my voice.
Speaker 2: Out do you regret it all getting into the public, eye like how's life for.
Speaker 5: YOU i think that, honestly you do get so used to.
Speaker 16: IT i, think LIKE i WOULDN'T i do enjoy like my job and doing you, know influencing and, like you, know sharing my life, online like.
Speaker 5: It's so fun for.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 16: Yeah, sometimes and then obviously there's other times where of course it can get hard because you do it does come with so, much so much critique and so much, criticism and you, know people online can just be super nasty because they're obviously hiding behind all these you, know random.
Speaker 5: Accounts so it can be a little bit hard. Times BUT i THINK i just like kind of keep.
Speaker 16: My head up And i'm just, like you know, what, whatever every single person who has an online presence is going to get heat no matter.
Speaker 2: What so that's, true that's. True but what about the. GRIEF i, mean Obviously lay tragically passed. Away what about like posting about your? Grief was that something really hard to?
Speaker 8: Do to do it?
Speaker 2: Publicly the thing for me.
Speaker 16: Is like WHENEVER i post About, liam people of, course you, know have so much sympthy in love for. Me but then obviously there's a group people that are just immediately like you're using his name for attention for, like you, know whatever it is, saying we're like keeping your name. Relevant and at the end of the, day If liam was obviously just a normal, person you, know not a, celebrity AND i, was you, know talking about my partner's you, know death online and my grief, journey.
Speaker 5: There would be no sense of anybody coming at me being like you're using you know WHAT i.
Speaker 16: Mean so it's at the end of the, day and LIKE i looked at him of course as a normal person and like as my.
Speaker 5: Partner so for, me Like i'm not gonna AND i want to keep his name.
Speaker 16: ALIVE i genuinely like never want to stop talking about How i'm not going to SO i don't care what people have to say or.
Speaker 5: Think like it's my, journey it's my, grief it's my.
Speaker 16: Story so it's just something THAT, i you, know, personally like IF i want to talk about, It i'll talk about, it and then IF i don't want to talk about, IT i won't talk.
Speaker 5: About, it you.
Speaker 4: Know, Yeah and you spoke recently because you do get very candid about your journey and the grief that you've been. Through you said recently that you kind of have been struggling dating because you just naturally obviously you Loved lamb with your whole. Heart so everyone you die now you're comparing them To liam and the feelings you had for. Him and then on top of, that you also went as far as to, say you think on your wedding day you probably think About. Liam do you do you not foresee a day where you ever move on from the great love that you had with.
Speaker 16: HIM i think That liam's gonna be SOMEBODY i obviously will continue to think about for the rest of my. Life and WHEN i do end, up of course one day finding you, know that person and it comes to the point where marriage is involved, whatever, LIKE i will think about him because me And, liam you, know have spoken about marriage in the future, together so with, like you, know all that got like ripped from the two of.
Speaker 5: Us so it's something THAT i am going to always think. About AND i think if anybody who's lost a, partner like they will think about.
Speaker 16: That person every single day if they truly love that. Person but it is just the thing where, it's, like, yeah it. Is dating's definitely a little bit difficult BECAUSE i, can you, know tend to kind of compare a little Bit, sam you know checkpoints LIKE i couldn't sit. HERE i, mean like you, know like thirty checkpoints that you, know he was just like such a great he was, beautiful so, generous, Kind so it DEFINITELY i can definitely compare, it AND i, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I think that's.
Speaker 4: Natural, hey feel free to shut me down if you're not a spiritual. Person BUT i just wonder because when a thing that a lot of people do that are grieving is they try and find signs that that person's still, around whether it be dreams they're having and things like. That is there anything Since lamb's passed almost two years ago where you think maybe that was a sign from.
Speaker 5: Him, Yeah i've seen like so so many signs from.
Speaker 16: HIM i feel, like especially like kind of you know more when he first kind of passed, AWAY i feel LIKE i just was seeing so many signs and it was really helping my grief.
Speaker 5: Journey and still, today LIKE i do see so many.
Speaker 16: Signs but it's kind of a thing where and this goes out there for anybody who's like lost somebody and does even, Signs like there's sometimes like months at a time where LIKE i won't see any signs AND i almost get like angry or.
Speaker 5: Upset i'm like where are?
Speaker 16: You, yeah, yeah but it's just a thing where it's just like you, know it's just like you really do kind of have to like look for them sometimes and like you, know like IF i see a certain number or like a.
Speaker 4: Letter or, time or can you give us an example of one that you know is layout.
Speaker 16: One THAT i kind of, Saw like a few months, AGO i was planning on a trip to see The Northern lights with one of my best friends who actually also lost her. Partners so we kind of wanted to go there together and just you, know like have like you, know little girl's. Trip and me And lea went to go see The Northern lights ABOUT i guess it was three years ago, now but and we didn't get to see The Northern lights because they only come out like every other maybe like once every OTHER i don't.
Speaker 5: Know it's like kind of fifty to fifty.
Speaker 8: Chick.
Speaker 6: Yeah so the night.
Speaker 16: Before my, FLIGHT i actually had a dream and it was one of those vivid dreams THAT i do believe that sometimes your loved ones can visit, you like in your dreams or somebody who's. Passed so he, said like he promised, me LIKE i was BASICALLY i was packing my suitcase and he wasn't packing his, suitcase AND i felt so real.
Speaker 5: AND i was, like why aren't you? Packing like aren't you coming on the trip with?
Speaker 16: Me and he was telling you that he couldn't, come and that it's just you, know it's a trip that's meant for just, me and that you, Know he's LIKE i promised, this like BECAUSE i can't, COME i can't make, it BUT i promise, you like the lights will come.
Speaker 5: Out this, TRIP i will promise, you like and LITERALLY i believe it was like.
Speaker 16: The second to last night that me and my friend were, there because we were there for like a whole, week so like the first five nights went by like no, lights.
Speaker 5: Nothing, yeah and then the second to last night the lights came.
Speaker 4: Out and, like of course this is not like a rare.
Speaker 16: Occasion it's not like the light's never come, Out so of course some haters are going to be like that's not you, know the signe or, whatever but like just the dream felt so, vivid and then the fact that like we almost didn't kind of get to see the. Lights we're leaving the next day and we saw them on that, Day like it really FELT i felt like his. Presence there's so many little signs THAT i see like, that and you know in, dreams so definitely feels like he's like still a.
Speaker 14: Lot in my.
Speaker 2: Mind, Yeah, kai CAN i take you? Back and everyone would relate when they've had a phone call or something when something terrible has. Happened do you do you still remember finding out the news that he had passed A? WHY i mean that that would never skype youre? Right do you think about that quite?
Speaker 5: Often BUT i do try to like walk it from my memory for.
Speaker 16: Sure it's something that's just kind of like felt like so not real but also just so LIKE i can't even describe the like feeling and betting that phone.
Speaker 5: Call it just felt so like numb BECAUSE i, didn't you, know.
Speaker 4: It's like the worst almost wouldn't believe it at.
Speaker 2: First, right who was it THAT i told? You it was it a family member of? Yours or how did you actually find out it was a friend of Man.
Speaker 5: Liam's?
Speaker 4: Yeah, WOW i mean it's one of those things THAT i feel like when something like that happens to, you it'd take years and therapy and things like that to recover from because it's just something you never wish to.
Speaker 2: Go, no all, right more coming up With kate after, This she is going to talk about her favorite memories she had with her late, Partner Liam. Payne that is all coming up right here On Kids.
Speaker 3: Freaking Liam Pin One direction Stor Liam pain has.
Speaker 2: Died all, right we are back With Kate cassidy here on kiss the partner Of One Direction's Liam.
Speaker 4: Payne we've got a listener if you don't, mind that has actually phoned through and wants to ask you a. Question her name Is.
Speaker 2: Milly, Okay millie loves your tiktoks and wants to have a. Chat, Millie you're on With.
Speaker 4: Kate, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello hi Takes.
Speaker 22: Hi i'm, Good i'm good.
Speaker 20: Form i'm such a big.
Speaker 10: FAN i love your tiktoks And i'm just taking this moment to say.
Speaker 4: That, YEAH i look up to you a lot for like all your makeup and your fashion and. Everything so thank you guys for letting me come. On, LOOK i did want to ask about your, tattoos So, kate, LOOK i know that you're getting some, removed AND i know that somewhere About, liam AND i just want to.
Speaker 2: Know why so good.
Speaker 5: QUESTION i THINK i kind of did speak about this a little bit on my.
Speaker 16: TikTok but so When liam first passed, AWAY i did get some tattoos.
Speaker 5: In honor of him and his, memory AND i kind of this was probably LIKE i would, say it was like.
Speaker 16: A week after his, funeral SO i was kind of just like scrambling to find any tattoo. Please i've never gotten a tattoo before in my, life SO i WAS i wasn't really the type two you, know we got, Tattoos it's not really my esthetic, personally so many girls pulled.
Speaker 5: Them, off BUT i never THOUGHT i would get. Them liam loved. Tattoos it's one thing that he.
Speaker 4: Loved he wasn't he he had hate.
Speaker 16: And actually sign to like before we first started dating, Too LIKE i was actually never really into the, tattoos really like made tattoos on my guy because it just you, know he just pulled off pretty much.
Speaker 5: Everything SO i was, like oh my, GOD i love.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 16: Whatever so after he passed, AWAY i did get some tattoos AND i just found some like random place In. LONDON i was In london at the, time LIKE i, said it was after the, funeral AND i felt, LIKE i, mean the most simple answer to this question is that THE i went to a like a very not super experienced, artist and he just made the tattoos super thick where it kind of looked like also some of the lines were like melting in.
Speaker 5: Together so pretty MUCH i got these four.
Speaker 16: Lasered, well it takes like a few, sessions BUT i GOT i have, angels, WELL i staw have the mom but the angel, wings.
Speaker 5: And THEN i have the number four and then this was actually just a random sparkle THAT i got with a. Friend BUT i did get.
Speaker 16: These i'm working on getting these, removed AND i do one one hundred percent want to get the angel wings and the number four again tattooed re tattooed on. Me but just buy somebody a little bit more experienced in dinner and in a different.
Speaker 2: Location because you were helping some hate online for getting rid of, them people were, going, oh you're trying to remove these memory or, whatever, yeah so so.
Speaker 5: Much YEAH i.
Speaker 16: Don't AND i did try to explain, it and LIKE i do, understand like of, course LIKE i, MEAN i, Understand like before any, explanation people probably were, like why is she getting these? Removed especially SINCE i always talk so Highly liam how MUCH i love, him and then the next Day i'm getting these lasered off my. Body but it literally simply.
Speaker 4: Is just for the reason THAT i want to get them REDONE i will be, back, MAN i would why would you share that you're getting rid of? Them if you were doing it for any like bad. Raisons people want to jump to hate, you and that's.
Speaker 2: What well on that, LINE i know you said you caught some awful stuff. Online do you read a lot of your, Messages like what's the worst kind of stuff you? Get and how do you deal with?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 16: Yeah, WELL i actually started getting even like hate mail delivered to my address here In, florida BECAUSE i guess my address at one point got. Leap SO i was getting all these like really d like. Letters somebody once got me flowers AND i got so. EXCITED i was, like what who bought me? Flowers AND i opened up the note and it was a really.
Speaker 5: Mean note about my.
Speaker 16: Appearance i've gotten some, yeah some pretty like nasty heat. Mail, OBVIOUSLY i got like tons of dms that.
Speaker 5: Threats SO i do get a lot of you, know heat BUT i do feel like AND i do KNOW i do get.
Speaker 16: So much more, love and it's just you, know one out of ten of those heat comments or heat messages.
Speaker 5: That they do stick out of. Course, yeah so it's something That i've really tried to just you, know stay strong. With AND i mean Even leam looked at you.
Speaker 16: Know of, course like any, celebrity LIKE i said, earlier Like i'm not THAT i am a celebrity by any, means but like just anybody in that, world like you put their life out there and social, media like you'll get heat and it's just the thing where it's, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah to deal, Without, yeah it.
Speaker 4: Comes you've got to have a bit of a thick skin because people as soon as you have a phone screen or a, keyboard people are heroes and they'll just say things where they would never in real life walk up to, YOU i say any of that. Stuff so, HEY i do have a quick question on. That, obviously you yourself are a person that people would recognize, now but you're hanging Around i'm assuming at the events and stuff you're going to more celebrities and people in those. Circles would you ever consider dating another celebrity or you think you just want to live more of a private life now after, EVERYTHING i think that it really.
Speaker 16: Just obviously depends like WHO i. MEET i don't think THAT i would like care about status like. That SO i think for me, PERSONALLY i wouldn't like care to like go out and like just go, about you, know somebody because obviously of their fame or money or anything like. That if obviously in the FUTURE i start dating somebody who has you, know no social, presence no, fame no, nothing that's fine with. Me and if it's obviously somebody who has fame that we have you, know hit it, off then that's also.
Speaker 6: Fine so what would be the number one quality you look for in a?
Speaker 19: Guy?
Speaker 4: Then because you Said liam had, tattoos you don't really like tattoos, normally so do you just go off there's no criteria you're looking for someone to meet or you mentioned some checkboxes.
Speaker 5: BEFORE i definitely care mainly about.
Speaker 16: OBVIOUSLY i, MEAN i know this is the most generic, answer but like personality and just like humor of somebody to like that we can laugh. TOGETHER i feel like me And liam had all, these like you, know so many fun moments and just like endless, laughs AND i just want to like recreate like those moments with somebody else but you.
Speaker 5: Know totally.
Speaker 4: Different, Yeah and just to end on a nice, note could you share with us maybe your favorite memory With? Liam because you talked about all these really nice moments and laughs that you guys had to. Get is there one that when you think back and it just makes you smile of like a moment that you two shared together that you'll never. Forget there are just so.
Speaker 5: MANY i remember one, time like one thing that's like said with me a.
Speaker 16: Lot me and him were driving one time and we were like stopped at a red light and we were obviously in tons of traffic In, london and there was a woman on a motorcycle next to, us and she tapped on the window And liam looked at. Me he's, like oh, wow that's probably a fan that recognized me through, whatever probably wanted to.
Speaker 5: Pick she had no idea like Who liam wants or anything like.
Speaker 16: That she just simply just like looked over and she just, said because we're stuck behind this light for so.
Speaker 5: Long it was probably five full.
Speaker 16: Minutes AND i guess like just the way me And liam were like looking, over like out of kissing, whatever like she just looked at us on the window and she's, like you guys looked so in, Love like you guys really and it was just so so and that's.
Speaker 5: It and then the light Turned rea she continued her, Journey we continued, ours and it was just so.
Speaker 16: Sweet we were, like, wow that's, like you, know so. Sweet so that's something we also just talk about a.
Speaker 8: Lot.
Speaker 5: Like it was like just like a, small you, know sentimental.
Speaker 2: Moment, yeah but had nothing nothing to do with fame or. Anything it was just a Nice she just looked that couple is so in.
Speaker 17: Love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well K, cassidy thank you so much for coming on air here At kiss and being so candid and. Honest and of course people can go and follow you on TikTok if they want to keep up with what's going. On thank.
Speaker 6: You we really appreciate your.
Speaker 2: Time of.
Speaker 5: Course, well thank you. Guys so.
Speaker 2: Nice Now nat has a hit a celebrity gossip coming up for.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So Hayden, pantier childhood, star tragically passed this week and her mother has now come out and basically blamed someone for her.
Speaker 2: Death Oh i'll tell you what she.
Speaker 4: Said coming up, next all, right twenty to Nine, now.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 4: Celebrity news you like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: Guards, Obviously Hayden panetier passed this. Week we've been talking a lot about. It very. Tragic she was only thirty six years, old and while we don't know the official cause of her, death we heard the nine on one dispatch call and it seems to have been an overdose which led to a cardiac. Arrest and she had a lot of, struggles like she had severe postpartum, depression substance. Abuse she was a child, star so, yeah it's really sad. Stuff but now we're kind of starting to hear from some, people LIKE i, know her ex and father of her child has spoken.
Speaker 6: Out as has her.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 4: Now when she, passed she was with her on, again off again Boyfriend, brian so he was apparently with her at the time of his. Death if you were listening to the show, yesterday we actually played a little bit of audio where he was referring to her as His sunday, girl and, he in all honesty, like sounded really slurry and not quite.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah i'm just trying to find it, Here YES i, Do i've got.
Speaker 4: It oh, well if not at all, Talking, Okay, well the point in that was ex boyfriend here we go.
Speaker 2: Is the srudest thing in the. WORLD i, mean here's that about who.
Speaker 3: You Spend saturday night, with you spend on The.
Speaker 4: Sunday he's got That southern, droll but he's definitely a bit, slurry AND i would argue drug effected in that, audience so you, know and also in all, honesty their relationship was really turbulent because she was actually the victim of domestic abuse From brian and he in fact was sent to prison for. That he went to prison for forty five. Days and despite, that they still couldn't stay, apart so it was not a good. Relationships she was there at the time of her. Death, yes apparently they went away together and she died in his. Company now her, mother who she also didn't have a great relationship with in all, honesty but her mother has now spoken out about her daughter's passing and, SAID i Think hayden was an amazingly talented person in so many. Departments AND i think young people grow up in the entertainment industry and it's a. Struggle it's very, challenging and it's not unusual for them to sadly find the wrong path because we do hear of a lot of child stars that end up like. This but then she went on to, say there's this person in her life that we've been trying to get rid of for quite some, time and he was with her at the time of her, death and that Was, Brian, Right so she's come BLATANTLY.
Speaker 6: I, think Blamed brian for her.
Speaker 2: Death, well surely the police will investigate, HIM i, mean but.
Speaker 4: At the same, time like maybe they just had a toxic relationship which led to her making poor. Choices there's no insinuation that he's murdered her or done anything like. That but you know when you just you have a friend or a relative and they're just with someone who's bad news and you want to shake them and, Say, god what are you?
Speaker 6: Doing but you can't make choices from.
Speaker 2: People, unfortunately PEOPLE i got to decide.
Speaker 4: Themselves, yeah in much lighter, news Remember Red fu From lmfaoh.
Speaker 2: That and here's a song you never want to hear. Again it's so of.
Speaker 4: Its, time like what would this have?
Speaker 6: Been early naughties.
Speaker 4: Want to go like Eight, yeah but it's like one of those things you hear and it's.
Speaker 6: Like it transports you back to that.
Speaker 4: Time it was just they're wearing those glasses that like have no lenses.
Speaker 6: And all the fluo stuff like.
Speaker 2: That what, Year, chelsea twenty.
Speaker 4: Eleven it's really, okay a bit later THAN i. Thought but, anyway did you know that he went to school With WILL I?
Speaker 2: Am now that does hit a vague memory of Because i'm pretty SURE i interviewed that dude back in the day and WILL I am so, well, YEAH i vaguely they went to the like AN La High school or something something like.
Speaker 4: That but Basically will I am has even said at one of his concerts before that there'd be No Black Eyed peas if it weren't for Red. Foo, wow because he actually Red foo helped him with the very first demo who ever Did he was talking about it on a new, Podcast take a, listen and he, goes you, know.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't be here if it wasn't For.
Speaker 24: Lmfao he, was, no, no you know Red.
Speaker 4: Foo it wasn't for Red, foo Black.
Speaker 24: Eyed peas wouldn't be.
Speaker 10: Here AND i, said AND i had forgot.
Speaker 4: This he, goes, yeah when Red foo was we were all making music.
Speaker 24: Together he let me use his studio and he was, like he let me go in and make The Black Eyed peas demo in his house for like two two. Weeks he let me record and it was my it was my, bedroom SO i didn't even sleep in my.
Speaker 2: ROOM i slept on a.
Speaker 24: Couch he would come in every day and he recorded his demo.
Speaker 2: To get signed The.
Speaker 4: Innerscope that's really cool And WILL I am has verified the story On. Instagram when that video was, posted he actually commented and said he isn't. LYING i love that. Dude thanks for letting me use your studio to make my dream come.
Speaker 2: True he made. Him, yeah but how's.
Speaker 4: This there's a couple of other celebrities that you may not know went to school. TOGETHER i, mean, la it's kind of like riddled with celebrities and people who are related to LIKE nepo babies and things like, that so it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Common.
Speaker 4: Ye, yeah But Cameron diaz And Snoop. Dogg Apparently Cameron diaz once brought weed.
Speaker 6: Off snoop Dog i've heard.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, yeah, Yeah but this ONE.
Speaker 4: I thought is really interesting because they were all in the very same year at a school In.
Speaker 6: London adele jesse j And Leona.
Speaker 4: Lewis all in this same grade at school and apparently used to like sing together on the school yard and. Stuff so for all three of them to have a successful music, career it's pretty. Crazy and In, Australia Nicole kidman And Naomi watts both went To North Sydney Girls'.
Speaker 2: School there you. GO i, MEAN i went to school With Amy, gerard who's hosting the show here with me huge. Flex well for, US i know that high. School it's got my, Key it's Got. Amy no one you.
Speaker 4: Reckon everyone you went to school with is going, guys, GUYS i went to school with both of.
Speaker 2: Them they stopped me in the. Street my school was a lot of footy.
Speaker 7: Players Nico heinz went to my school, player there was heaps of heaps of footy.
Speaker 2: Players where's your footy? Prowess?
Speaker 6: Terrible, yeah you're your art there a.
Speaker 4: Musician anyone out there go to a famous school or school with a famous.
Speaker 10: Person, no BUT i grew up In adelaide AND i came from the same area As Guys sebastian that he went to the door next two. Hours and let me tell you everyone from that area Of, adelaide the, northeast Claims Guys sebastian next to the.
Speaker 2: School now goes on over? There is that the best we could?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 4: Right we just sign out the other day. Though are you're saying nothing goes on In? Adelaide there's a cockwash creek At. Adelaide that's.
Speaker 10: It he came to Washing cox and, Guys, sabastian what do you, Got?
Speaker 4: Chelsea my grade sixth buddy or was it contestant On The bachelor at The?
Speaker 2: Honeybager oh my, lord let's just take your last calls if you can do better than that thirteen one oh six? Five that was. Terrible, yeah surely we can do.
Speaker 4: Better who's kind who.
Speaker 2: We're doing your last? Calls? Now it Is mikey And NAT's filling in For. Amy let's Go Liz, Hi, Liz, hey what?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 20: Yeah SO i went to the same school As Tony.
Speaker 4: Collette, oh we're just talking about this Because redfoo And will I am went to the same, school and Basically will I am said there'd be No Black Eyed peas if it weren't For.
Speaker 6: Red foo letting him use his recording equipment to make the.
Speaker 4: Demo so we whipped around the team and the best we got was being from the same suburb as Guys. Sebastian but that's actually pretty, Cool Tony. Collette, yeah she.
Speaker 14: Went To Blacktown girls in your year, though or not not my?
Speaker 20: Year, no in your are you my sister's?
Speaker 4: Year?
Speaker 5: No closer to my sister's, here.
Speaker 14: SHE'S i love.
Speaker 2: This it's, like not even in your sister's.
Speaker 4: Year it was, no, no not in my sister's.
Speaker 5: Year but Still Blacktown, girls like we claim it all the.
Speaker 2: Time tone so, Terrible, miriel that was the other.
Speaker 14: Chick but, yeah the other chick in shows like she's doing really.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah she's. Huge all, right you can claim. That we'll give you.
Speaker 6: That we'll give you that plug for Black Town.
Speaker 2: Blacktown Girls high Or Blacktown, high Blacktong Girls.
Speaker 17: High, yeah high.
Speaker 2: School, yeah okay. Bye earlier on we were doing the. Helpline let's get sick of her. Calls i'm done with. It we had harry on. Earlier we did, Right so he's getting, married but there is one girl his fiance does not want at the. Wedding, okay have a. Listen why doesn't she want her?
Speaker 17: There way back in the, day we did, date but it was so so long, ago like we're talking just out of high.
Speaker 12: School we.
Speaker 17: Dated she was kind of like my first. Love oh, right, okay she was also my first time as. Well so the a few things THAT i think really pushed my wife's will seem to be wife's.
Speaker 2: Buttons, Yeah, lisa you wanted to comment on.
Speaker 18: THAT i absolutely Think harry should invite THE x to the.
Speaker 15: Wedding there's enough trust in the relationship that he has with his fiance she would. Understand for, example my son got married four months ago and his childhood's sweetheart was one of the bridesmaids at the.
Speaker 4: Wedding oh, wow in bridal.
Speaker 15: Where trust comes in.
Speaker 4: Trust, yeah but so the bridesmaids are obviously selected by the. Bride how did the bride know his childhood? Sweetheart, well they were part of the same friend, group.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah and she didn't care the bride, clearly right is?
Speaker 15: What, no the ex is one of her best friends and totally respects the fact that there's nothing between, them and she really didn't want to break up the friendship group and really loved.
Speaker 4: Her and had her as a. Bridemaid, LISA i trust and love comes. In, oh and you're so, Right like in a perfect, world everyone trusts their partner so much that they have none of these, thoughts but that's not. Reality AND i just think in this situation And harry's, situation his fiance clearly doesn't have that train of thought and it makes her. Uncomfortable so why doesn't he just?
Speaker 6: STAN i respect, that but.
Speaker 15: Maybe he should work on building more trust and connection with his fiance to make her feel safe and comfortable enough that she's the only one and the ex is just the stepping stone to get to.
Speaker 2: Her, okay and it. Is, LOOK i just love. THIS i thought it was just WHERE i grew, up but there's so many groups where people used to date and they're still. Friends, yeah this is what this. Is, yeah like the whole keeping it in the group.
Speaker 4: Thing, OH i purposely never dated anyone from school or from the group BECAUSE i wanted to avoid this situation where then it's, like, AH i can't get rid of you, Now but it.
Speaker 15: Happens so it knows what the heart knows what the hat, wants and you've got to follow. That and if you follow love and follow truth and, trust then you can end up with an even, deeper more beautiful.
Speaker 18: Relationship no.
Speaker 2: Mistake thank you for your. Call we'll see you, tomorrow, hey brand new car every day just by listening To kiss from six. Am make sure you tune in.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, yeah plus more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the Pop quiz And.
Speaker 6: Hughesy he's going to be joining us live On It. Good he's always saying.
Speaker 2: Something these may he's gone all like any government and. Stuff it's going. Nuts, well we've got to get him minitorus, go what what's?
Speaker 4: Wrong why are you so? Angry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tomorrow, Yeah, god he's. Here you can go to Our iHeartRadio Music festival In. Vegas going to See, Beats, Yes Zarah, Larson Benson, Boone Snoop dogg and, More shoon Into goldie next and we'll see. Tomorrow bye bye bye