Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Can you suspend doubt and just be open to these beautiful stories about who knows what's there the other side from any of us? Okay, but I can't just lap up every story and you can't. It might have just been a coincident. But can you be open? I can be open? Thank you. This is a beautiful story, right, we're talking about ghost this morning. Have you got a great ghost story? On nine four one four one oh four three. So, Jessica Christian I was four years old and painting outside. It was a beautiful sunny day. We had a long stony driveway. My dad's dad, so my granddad appeared and was talking about my painting. Then my mum asked me who were you talking to, and I said Granddad. She went back inside to answer the phone. The call was from my uncle Ringer to say that granddad had just passed away. I mean kids make stuff up. No, No, that is I'm open to that. That could be right. I asked you to be open. Mom came out and asked me heaps of questions, specifically what he was wearing. I replied, his jammys slippers and just and gown. He died in his sleep. He would have been winning. It was him on his way one last chap with his granddaughter. Okay, I think that's lovely, don't you, Perts, Absolutely it is. I think it's beautiful. Let's go to Christina.
Speaker 3: Oh hi yet. My story is my parents have a farm and my dad was doing some spraying or some weeds and he was at the bottom of a paddock, and my mom and my grandmother were at the top of the paddock, so I was further away from him, but in the distance they saw him sprain and there was a person standing next to him, pointing out where the weeds were, and as he was pointing, my dad was spraying at those particular weed.
Speaker 1: Mister.
Speaker 3: They didn't think much of it at the time. I thought that it was probably the friend that we've got up the road that might have come across it, and then had a visit that day. But then later that name antom when they were eating, my mum remembered and said, oh, who was it that came past today? And they said, nobody was there. Nobody was there it all the whole day, and my grandmother and my dad, my grandmother and my mom saw this person with my grandfather who used to wear a fland of this shirt and that's what this person was wearing as well.
Speaker 1: That is incredible. It could have been appearance by Jim's ghost gardeners. That is quite a story, is it, Christina, It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's good about that is that both saw them, so it wasn't just one person that thought they saw.
Speaker 1: It's good again, Patsy's one about those ghost who were doing a bit of work on the West Gate. It's something got jobs, spray and wheed. Don't just be doing the old who can't fraternity and your own way. Yeah, he's a pick up a spade or spraying machine. Christina, thank you very much the story. Let's go to Kevin. That was a sudden trapdoor cutting off them for Borrol Christina. After the gardener, is Kevin some internal affairs business going on the moment, Kevin, once your ghost story mate.
Speaker 2: I'm all is well. I had an image walked through my house and yeah, I sort of met it in the hallway to the kitchen and I said what are you doing? And a morve and something jewbry s language. I don't understand. It was like a monk. That guy would have hood on and he went through the kitchen and that was it.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot to say, did he? I mean, I guess we don't know how ghost talk some kind of You.
Speaker 2: Must have been in a hurry.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm ghost. You got to get a wigged on ghostly business. I got some weeds to spray, and then on the bloody Westgate today with the guys.
Speaker 2: But that image will never leave me as as long as I'm alive. It's still like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Kevin, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: She call cal Ber.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know.
Speaker 2: Carl's Show Podcast