Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Christian, since you're restoring it, renovating it, what about reborn.
Speaker 2: That is hot to trot's unavailable? God damn it?
Speaker 1: What about g L d w I N gold win gold goldwind is available? O?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 2: Though? Would people know that? You quickly? You just think it's a Queensland thing, you know, NRL? What about?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: How what not my idea? One of our friends in the morning? Hey, how Hey? Hey is that? And how did you get it?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: How is available?
Speaker 1: Have no idea?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: How? I really like?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Is that a? How did you get that? What people would wonder in the card? Yeah? What about g L d.
Speaker 1: F M one gold f M one available?
Speaker 2: Because it's not.
Speaker 1: Great gold v X gold vs?
Speaker 2: Is that the related to the the VX pummet or yeah? Available? Okay, we got some options. Yeah? What about goldfinger gr g ld ah available? It really says goldfing.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: Them rolling we got here? Greg? Good morning, Greg, Good morning guys. How are you welcome to the show? Greg?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what can't you better throw a Oh no, this is still about chickening out?
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 3: I was at Hanging Rock with both of my sons, living in thirteen, and we went up to the top of the hill and then the next challenge was to get to the highest point at Hanging Rock. So we clambered up some rocks and we made it to the top, and you know, we were like, Sir Edmund, Hillary up there. You know we're taking and yes, yeah, we're celebrating getting to the top, and you know we're taking in the view. It's a wonderful moment for the three of us. And then the reality of getting back down.
Speaker 1: Case, oh god, I'm starting to get a bit panicky thinking about that yet.
Speaker 3: So we're on a rock and to get down we had to jump across and down to another rock. And the two boys did that no problem at all, and I thought, yeah, I've done all that when I was a kid, no problem. Got to the edge and I just froze. I could not make the leap.
Speaker 2: What did you do? He's still up there.
Speaker 3: So I stepped back and I went, I can do this, went back to the edge, froze again. My heart rate elevated and started to sweat. I was seeking. I was like, I did it, and the boys are saying, you just go from there for me, and I thought, yeah, I can do this, and I went and I just couldn't go. I cruise and then my son came back up and jumped down again. He said, that's it, that's all you have to do, when again couldn't do it. And eventually I reckon. I was up there for twenty plus minutes, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to phone in the West Straight helicopter. And eventually I had to spider man between that rock and a different rock and I had to be cookedtone by my son.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, what a bonding moment for you all.
Speaker 3: Oh it was great. And I threw him in my camera because I thought, I don't want to drop my phone. Sorry, I don't want to drop my phone. If I was LAMB, I would have filmed me.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 3: They were. They were very kind to.
Speaker 2: You that mine would if that would be just be live streamed.
Speaker 3: That was my chicken oub when I couldn't make the jump.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a great story, Greg, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: She cool. That's a really funny story. Take care, Greg. Thank you. Sharon.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Sharon, Good morning, How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good Sharon, So thanks for going three topic Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Upper tree. So so U she's still about being upper tree.
Speaker 4: Okay, So when I was about twelve years old, I had a dog running walking business, and we decided to take the dogs for a walk, and you know, there were three of us and we went outside the town boundary and then the dogs decided it'd be really fun to trace a really big Grutmaster ball. And when they were chasing the bull, it's a big bull. And when they were chasing the ball, the ball decided, well, that's not fun for me, so he turned around and chased the dogs and all three of usse running along through this area. The options were climb up a tree or jump off a cliff. So we didn't manage to climb up.
Speaker 2: You would have been next to Greg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we didn't decided not to jump off the cliff, so we ran around the base of the tree trying to get the dogs up the tree. And then, yeah, fun.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to get a dog up they.
Speaker 4: So we had a Doverman, a German shepherd, and a little bits of dogs, so the.
Speaker 2: Little man our cup. There a couple of parrots.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so it was a very moment.
Speaker 2: What a scene.
Speaker 1: And you must have been cursing them because they created this whole thing, and you're trying to say them before yourself called in your backside.
Speaker 4: The dogs to this and you know, charging five bucks a.
Speaker 1: Dog walk, I think you're got a double r as that is a dangerous job.
Speaker 2: Now, Sharon.
Speaker 4: So he is hang around for about fifteen twenty minutes before we could actually come back down the tree, which just as much fun as getting dogs up a tree.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, maybe tomorrow, what with your story and Gregg's getting down.
Speaker 2: From it's so much harder in life. Sharon. We loved your story so much.
Speaker 1: We're going to give you our instant call of the week, which means you win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Whoa it would work being up a tree?
Speaker 1: He was take the week off of dog walking. Well done, Sharon, you're our instant call of the week. You just want one thousand dollars. That really made us laugh. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You told me really well so much guy, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: And what's the name of the business? Have you still got it?
Speaker 4: I know that was when I was twelve, and I'm a lot or well I wear for it. Yeah, but I wear for a company that does disability supports. Now, if you want their names.
Speaker 2: Go on you. We can bug whoever you want.
Speaker 4: They're called Hands of Angels. So we support everybody across Melbourne and yeah, so we do breastpike hair and all through every sort of thing you can think of that you need for disability support.
Speaker 2: So good on you and every one in your team as well. Shannon, what an amazing thing you will do. Thank you well.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's Show podcast