Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Right this weekend, that's all about your mom's and coming up to the next twenty minutes on the show, we want to give shout outs to your mom.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my mom. You're my number one. You passed on Wisdom and food, nappies foot nappies on mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and Jaye, you ain't the only show that can do some X.
Speaker 3: Rated stuff because we save five in the morning for fun.
Speaker 1: All right, Mama, shout outs text us on oh four No, that's the old text number. No, that is a text on one oh four seven five three, one oh four three. Give us your mom's name and then in one line, this is something amazing you can tell us about your mom for her shout out. Okay, we never do shout outs on the show. We're going to do it today a few months because they're worth it. Maybe all of your Chris context in for you, Patsy, Well, if.
Speaker 4: They know what's good for them, they will.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Can I shout out to my mom because thank yous to bed morning my mom. Bev Jones, Mum, you're amazing. Mom was a nurse back in the late fifties and she has never It's something in their blood. Christ and your mum as well. You know, they just continually care for people, and she cares for my dad. She does an amazing job. She's eighty herself and she is unstoppable. She's a dynamo. So I hope you have a beautiful day, mum. I'm looking forward to catching up with you, and We've got something really special because my God, you deserve it.
Speaker 1: You are so giving, Oh God, passion.
Speaker 5: It was so fooving, sadly though more than one sentence, So we're.
Speaker 2: Going to have a strike for the record.
Speaker 1: Just say happy Mother's Day. Bed No. So you know when you go online order flowers, the miserable gets only let put five characters. This is a printer joyless gits hight, So shout out to your mom. What do you want us to say? Four seven five three one oh four three.
Speaker 5: I got banker about you for Mother's Day the other day, and beautiful the lady said, now do you want to fill out a message? Do you want me to do one for you? How impersonal is that?
Speaker 1: If she goes you actually let her do it, knowing.
Speaker 5: You I'll take it home and I'll ride it myself. The fact that some guys are going in there and go, yeah, just write whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Write down what someone emotional or in contact with their emotions will put. What would they what would that person say? For example, the Christian O'Connell show podcast Big Day Sunday Mother's Day right now that you can text me on O four seventy five O three one O four three and never do shout outs. Today we are, for the first time ever actually to your mom. So just let us know. What do you want to say about your mom. We're calling it. Shout out to my mom.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my mom. You're my number one. You passed on wisdom and napies.
Speaker 1: Nappies after everything your mom's do bras text me? Look ideally have a bit more to say than just their name. Someone just texting me, just like Sylvia. You've got nothing else to say. Yes, Sylvia, you say something, you know, Sylvia, that's it. That's all you've got to say. If everything your mom stump you just Sylvia, Shout out to my mom, Sylvia, Christian, shout out to my mum. Meryl Now I'm gressing, it's not Meryl with an msib so please also try and get the names right as well. Shout out to my mum Meryl. I don't know there might be MoMA out there called Merl, but I think it's probably Beryl. Text me oh four seven five three, one oh four three in one line. We're doing a shout out to your mum. We do them. Next up to George Michael now on Gold at seven twenty one morning, Well Christian no Connell's show podcast, text me oh four seven five three one oh four three if he wants to do a shout out to your mom.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my mom. You're my number one. You passed on wisdom and food, nappies, foot nappies, I'm mom.
Speaker 1: The young Jack Post on the show would like to do one now for his mum.
Speaker 5: Happy Mother's Day to my mum, Jill. Welcome back from Japan. I look forward to seeing you soon now. She just got back yesterday.
Speaker 1: You just heard. You heard what Patsy did you welcome back?
Speaker 5: It's meant to be one.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: That's what you said to a colleague.
Speaker 1: You're leaving, Malcolm. Good luck with the new adventure yours, Jack Post and mother son Gordon. Every mother's day. It's some ham.
Speaker 4: You've got a great momus.
Speaker 3: Better passive money, rational son cut Jill aka mom, okay mom.
Speaker 1: Shout outs, Shout out to Mama Roe Solana, best business owner at sixty Sylvia. They just had nothing else to say. A friend of Jack's turns out, Meryl is Meryl. Yeah, there is meryls. Merl Yeah, there's meryls. It's Merls Christian one hundred percent. It is Meryl. That's my mum. She explains her name in as in Meryl's streep. I love it if call in this morning, if you always have to say to somebody over the phone, as in, if you've got a name, we always have to go, as in, please let us know this morning A nine four one four one o four three like Meryl as in Meryl Streep. Robin Jones, the best mom in law I could ever ask for. That is lovely. That is a nice one. Shout out to my mummy mate, Judy Gordon, what's a mummy mate for my wife? That's Rose. That's her at the g yesterday she was I was getting the drinks and I go, what do you want? She goes on, could you ask what's the driest rose. Listen to me, Read the room, Read the room. All right, it's cordon or whatever wine they've had open for a week.
Speaker 4: It's not of wine.
Speaker 1: Are you doing tastings? You're doing flights right now? I said. Also, we were the only two in d scars throughout the front of it. They already think we're cliched. I'm not going what rose? What year is that? What legion is it from? I don't think that was a good year. Pass me the other rose. They've got a rose. You'll have that in that little plastic glass. That plastic glass by the way, in the medic the poor they give you, it's like that thing you get the dentists. Yeah, the one is gone. To mum Cassie, thanks for getting up early to make chocolate chip cookies and forgetting rid of all my son's knits as well. That's love from Tashi. Uh can I answer Christian? Also to Robin best mum I could ever ask for. Thank you very much for these kidnen coming. Oh hell you words? No, No, it looks at me like, what are you mad? Did you hear what I did? It was like Martin lu thinking I have a dream.
Speaker 5: If you're sorry, if you thought this was more about my mum, And I was putting my hand up to ask, can you get knits as an adult or are they for kids?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely you can some.
Speaker 2: My hair has been really itchy.
Speaker 1: You know where where this is going from? This is the beginning of it, now, Gordon.
Speaker 5: I thought it was kids only.
Speaker 1: No, especially with that big old frizze throw of yours. I mean, that is a super spreader you're gonna have to get. You have to get that knit comb, all right, and the shampoo, that shampoo, shampoo, it's like tar that worried Yes, you're notice that you're going to spread it to us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want it.
Speaker 5: Well, they can't jump all the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, the jobs moved his chair away from you. Knit boy nits, school knits, knits knits. Honestly, next couple of years you're going to get so many germs viruses. This is it. They're like little germ pits. Those schools you've got knits? Are you itching in the back bankle will have it. You have to wash each other and leave it in about twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: We have to wash each other enough to wash my No.
Speaker 1: No, I doubt it. I got it. You have to text your mum when we heard the emotion that came earlier. All right, we got got the news coming up next. Next, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast