Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot. Some thinkings make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: Bring Pikes, nurseries, what murcury pikes, p y k e sky Why I.
Speaker 1: Heay as in kill Hey?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults? Wood?
Speaker 5: Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good time.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches. What about me?
Speaker 5: Don't forget who he is?
Speaker 1: Michu and oh for ninety two? Who welcome me?
Speaker 5: Darland? Don't you remember?
Speaker 1: Sorry you had a brain moment you I thought it was mushaget. He's sitting opposite me with that long pony jail. Thank you, Okay, gorgeous.
Speaker 5: It's actually in a while since you've had to give me your heads up and say I'm having a bad brain day. Fyi, Yeah, you've been having good brain days.
Speaker 1: No, I just told you once and it never ended. Oh you perpetual brain day. No, I've been good. Actually, I'm I'm vitamins and I've been walking and I find that helps. Sleep helps when I get good sleep. My memory is good.
Speaker 5: But I have a beautiful night sleep last night. That's why I feel so good today. Really weird. It's actually because my new antidepressants. I don't take it in the morning and take it at night, and they're basically they sedate you, making Dowsey. Yeah, knocks me the fuck out, quite frankly.
Speaker 1: And then what you just wake up non depressed?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh it works overnight, and it's got miners and bakers and ship yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Right and ship workers. Do you use? Your penis gets hard? Sorry, your penis gets hard because the last bills had the issue to the side effect our.
Speaker 5: Third wheel pride. Keep it generous here as always. Hello, Jenna, how are you? Are you interested? Jennita, that's very out of nowhere to ask me such a question. Dick still get hard.
Speaker 1: We did a whole episode more series of episodes about your broken penis.
Speaker 7: I am a bit curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious too, especially after coming in your battle last week.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'd like to listen. Hi everyone, I sweir to god, I'm not riddled with groin issues despite what they said, how it all works, I've said, but no, that's not a side effect. If there's any depressant's celebration. Fantastic news. Yet to put it into practice, though.
Speaker 1: Well we won't be putting it anywhay really okay, So welcome to the show. If it's your first time listening, is it just me? We start the show the same way every week with two Is it just me? We call them gems? I, I j M.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two gems every week. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know mitch'es. We're actually going to do a listener bse one very soon in the show later on that just you if your will, that's right. Also, Tinder fairy Tales and Fizzes is returning. We have not only more fizzes, but of course our favorites, fairy clous.
Speaker 5: We can't get enough of this. Keep your dating horror stories coming. I wont to know how you've embarrassed yourself on a date at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we want the embarrassing story and stuff that you've done. Everyone's going, well, he was bad because of this? On up to your own shit.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell my embarrassing stories.
Speaker 1: Working Penis. It'll be fantastic. We also have some Tinder Gold memberships to give away. So that's all. Later in the show, shall we kick things off? Should I go first?
Speaker 5: You go first? Shody?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll go for a Remember Shody, Punchbaggy Yellow God existed?
Speaker 5: Does it just mean that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's yours?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: Go on, I'll do my prob the show. Is it just me? When the hell did bouldering become a thing?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: Is that that rock climbing thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh that so.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's been a thing for a while, but I feel like it's only just starting to become like the new health craze that everyone's giving a crack. It's basically rock climbing, but you don't have any harnesses or any safety strapping stuff like, you just climb up but they don't go too high and then there's matts to fall on. Yeah right, And I'd never heard of this. Hayden boulders, Oh of course he does. There you go with with.
Speaker 1: His straight friends and he goes, babe, I'm bouldering.
Speaker 5: He has straight friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, with his heterosexual friends.
Speaker 5: From you, I know what straight means. I'm just I'm still shocked.
Speaker 1: He has more straight friends than I do. Yeah, he goes boldering all the time, and then he comes home and I gotta hug him and he doesn't want touch me because he's got callouses on.
Speaker 5: His God reminds me of when had to put the weird sticky thing on your hand before he pole dancing and like make your hands all like clay, Like, oh yeah, but I've never heard of his crab And I found out because I used to go to Pillarate's every Tuesday. Of course with my friend Nina. We made a thing of it. Sometimes go get a stint to get the RSL after Pallati. It was beautiful Tuesday night tradition. When Lockdown finished in Sydney, I said hello, Nina, would you like to go back to Pillarti's again? And she goes, oh, no, sorry, I'm going to start doing bouldering. I'm going to give it a go. As though I knew what that is, and it's something that everyone will eventually give a go. I don't think I will be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Sound up my alley at all.
Speaker 1: Not high on my priority listened. I always go, oh, are you going bouldering baby again today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, we normally go to the page Wood one, but we're also going to go to the coggro one, but I don't do you want to try the rock down one?
Speaker 5: How we fuck it? I feel like you'd actually get bored of the one bouldering joint after a while, because the rocks are in the same place. Like a lot of people say that they like it because it's like a puzzle, which is all the more reason as to why I think it's stupid. I hate puzzles. It doesn't sound like fun.
Speaker 1: And also, back in my day, rock climbing was rock climbing, of course bouldering.
Speaker 5: Now get out to Katoomba climb the Blue Mountains properly.
Speaker 1: That's right back in my day with for sisters, now only three because someone climb it all the way over one.
Speaker 5: What about you, Jenna, would you ever give bouldering and crack? You look like the type that would just, you know, give it a guy.
Speaker 7: With these nails?
Speaker 5: Oh actually per cat claws. No, that would not help. I couldn't do it. You know what, I'm going to be giving a go soon. You might like this, actually, Jenna, you know fitness class I've signed up to. Oh my god, I'm going tonight actually, so we need to keep this show. Fucking Ti sound bath. Excuse me, sound bath? What's that? So it's like, you know, they bang pots and gongs and stuff and you just lie there on your mat and apparently it's're a.
Speaker 1: Nice sound bath.
Speaker 5: Sound bath.
Speaker 7: You're not in a bath.
Speaker 5: It's there on the yoga mat and it's like sound therapy, I guess. And it's fitness, well, I mean for the mine. I mean, if you really had to break it down, probably doesn't count as fitness. It's the same poliity studio I go to that are doing it, and I'm like, yeah, well it's basically exercise. If you ask me, I'm googling sound bath is a thing. Well, I'll report back and let you know.
Speaker 1: Well he's doing it. So what type of music is it? Like a tree of life vibe like real chimes and.
Speaker 5: I assume side So it's just like gongs and bowls and shit and they just kind of absorbish and the vibrations are meant to be real relaxing and whatever.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 5: Sound bath? Bad brain day?
Speaker 1: Yes abound a three hour sound behalf four k no talking audio.
Speaker 5: Real that you videos are three hours? Okay, I'm sure this will give you some idea yeah, yeah, let's get it up. Hold on, Just imagine me lying there on me Matt, just absorbing this. I love exercise.
Speaker 1: Close my eyes on it.
Speaker 6: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Oh it's scratching something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like rubbing the paddle in the bowl after hitting it. So it makes that noise. I don't imagine if I get carried away and start harmonizing with it. Try you, guys.
Speaker 1: I think it's opening my third eye my third eyes open. Is that what the smell is?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very much.
Speaker 10: Is this?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: It goes for three hours? Let me skip ahead.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm not doing it three hour class.
Speaker 1: No, of course, maybe they sing they bring out the drums in an hour.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, chip an hour in. It's very much the same.
Speaker 1: Skip to the final and third hour.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a deeper time. All this changes everything?
Speaker 1: What's the benefit of each Where this come from? Changes everything?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just sounded like it would be nice. Are you going with your friend Na by yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you get hooked by a pamphlet or a TikTok?
Speaker 5: No, it's the same place that I do pilarateis at So I got an email newclass alot. I was like shit. Yes, I'm Maya.
Speaker 7: I'm very excited for you.
Speaker 5: I feel that Jennie should come along one time.
Speaker 7: I am really into this, right, I'd never.
Speaker 5: Heard of it.
Speaker 1: I like a too might come.
Speaker 5: Let's all do Nah, you couldn't handle the silence midchower. You've been trying to make bands with the bitch with the balls.
Speaker 8: Hit.
Speaker 1: I want some cereal on that have a breakfast, all right? Well, enjoy your your crystal singing, your bath, Thanks your sound bath.
Speaker 5: Hurry up and tell me what your Is it just me? Is this week? I gotta go to fucking.
Speaker 1: Sound Okay, sorry, here's mine? All right, let's go.
Speaker 12: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is there nothing worse in life than having someone hand you their phone and go watch this? You'll love it?
Speaker 5: Oh? Do people not like that? No? I'm that person.
Speaker 1: I know. I had to hate to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The moment that I thought of it, I thought, that's what you do.
Speaker 5: Oh No. I sometimes take it one set further and I whack it on the Apple TV. I'm like everyone, I've got a presentation. I saw a ticktoc today.
Speaker 1: Mitchell, stop a party, just to show it. You're actually now TikTok came out. You've shown me something TikTok's that I have already seen.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 1: I think I've already you know, watch it. Okay, I'll watch it.
Speaker 5: No, actually, I will stop you there. I'm self aware enough to know that if they've already seen it, I'll just go, how good is it? I put my phone back. I don't make them suffer through it if I've already seen it.
Speaker 1: But sometimes Mitch will go to the next step and hand me the phone, then leave the room like you go hells and you'll go make you smoothie or something. He's gonna quiz me when he gets back, and I dread that, you go, what was your best?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I would do that, even.
Speaker 1: If I sat through the whole video. I'm thinking about the dread, not the video.
Speaker 5: I will forget about it. Next time I see something that might bring you joy, I'm gonna say, nop, no, not showing y'all.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Both of my friends aren't good liars like you, and so I've never picked up on any indication that they're not actually appreciating when I show them. They trust my cook to taste They're like, if Mitchell find it funny, this is gonna slap No, but you lie to my face.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not doing it. Yeah I am. I am? Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Later on we're going to be doing another round of TV Things, talking about the most awkward TV in views. But right now, I believe tests are sent in and is it just you on Instagram? Shall we hear it?
Speaker 4: Is it just me? Or?
Speaker 13: Do you get embarrassed about the speed of your windscreen wipers? Like if it's raining outside, I have to match my speed of the windscreen wipers with everyone else because I feel like if mine are going too fast, I'm overreacting.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I don't get it to that extent. No, I never ever compare my wipers to others. Sorry. Tests test.
Speaker 1: If you're worried about the speed of someone else's wipers while you're driving through a potential rainstorm, look inwards.
Speaker 5: I feel like, now I'm going to start paying attention to that now. One thing I do hate. I noticed this the other day is when it's just kind of sprinkling yeah, and it's enough drops to obscure your vision, and yet when you turn on the blades, it's clearly not wet enough, so it just goes. It's like I need to turn them on, but they's not a heavy shower, so I'm not really getting rid of much.
Speaker 1: You know, mine actually have a factory issue that I need to get check. My max speed doesn't work. So the fastest mind, because they have order, they automatically go on. So I remember driving, I'm like, oh, the auto sense is not picking up, but it's hurricaneing. But I tried to manually do it and it doesn't go fast. My max speed is boom, oh no boom. Yes, I don't have the I don't have that. Well, I've got two variations of that. Oh really good, tell them explain them.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got the same thing you do where it's through a bit that if you drop the accumulate. But then I've got another one that goes, and then I've got one that goes like it really goes to town with that ship.
Speaker 1: Not got a hold. And that's an aussy car that knows the rains high on die Japanese car, they're not used to the rain. Just smug acid, rain, acid rain? What happens in Japan? Again?
Speaker 5: I need to elaborate on absurd claims like that rain's acid in Japan.
Speaker 1: Because there's so much smug that the rain falls through it, and then the water is top sick because of the smog.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 7: Happens in places in Canada as well, does it really?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, I learn something new every day on this podcast. Don't say we don't teach you nothing.
Speaker 1: You are so right. When the little bit of rain accumulates in between the wipers, I love that moment. It's that there, it is, it's gone.
Speaker 5: I don't I'm like shoo, oh you want to get rid of it? Oh way, yes?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Yes, more useless in this life than the back wind scream wiper.
Speaker 5: Oh are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I hate it? I never use it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Get out when four.
Speaker 5: When there's rain on my back wind screen. It's actually quite self explanatory. They come in handy because I didn't used to have one. It was really quite a problem. Couldn't see behind me.
Speaker 1: Really, I really mine. It's like the pinky toal, it's like nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, you get rid of your pinky tone and let me know how that feel, and then you can take that back.
Speaker 1: He go tests, it really is just you on this one. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Some people just drive though and don't really use wind scream wiper. It's my housemate gave me a lift the other day and I was biting my tongue for at least fifteen minutes, and then I'm like, you can I tell the fucking wipers on? Like I can't see anything, and I'm the passenger, and he goes, oh, I can see fine, the screen with covered in droplets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we scrim rapers aren't like air con. You're not saving of any petrol by not turning the mind.
Speaker 5: Yes, some people just don't notice them as.
Speaker 1: Much when the car in front of you is indicating but clearly has no intention of turning drives your biker's on, you, idiot.
Speaker 5: I feel like today's the day that Mitch finally realizes that he hates me as a person, because I also do that. I just sometimes forget, oh you leave it on. I go to merge and then the bitch doesn't actually let me in, and then I go, okay, never mind. Then I'm still indicating a few kilometers.
Speaker 1: Stuck with the blinker on. Yeah, nothing worse than cutting someone off and making such an effort, burning so much petrol that to get in front of someone and then the lights go in. Then you just end up next to each other.
Speaker 5: It's how good. Shut up.
Speaker 1: You can't relate here, Jenny. You've got no idea of passengers.
Speaker 5: What are we going to do this l plate thing with Jenna? We were saying a while ago that we're going to teach her to drive.
Speaker 1: When do you want to do it? Jenna? You have to do Mitch's car?
Speaker 5: Why why do you not trust me?
Speaker 1: In case it's raining? My windscrem wipers. Don't get a mac setting all right, Mitchell. One of our newest segments, which we're very excited for. We've had such sendings the listeners are dying for Tinder fairy Tales and physicis yea.
Speaker 5: Let's not mark around, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Tinder Tales and.
Speaker 8: Out.
Speaker 1: We launched this last week, all thanks to Tinder. If you've got a fairy tale or a fizzer you want to share with us on the show, hit us up on Instagram at a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: Which is exactly what Kayla has done. Kayla, Welcome to the podcast. Hi, guys, now listen. We want to hear fizzis and fairy tales, bad dates, happy endings. I'm guessing you've got a visit to tell us.
Speaker 14: I do have a visit to tell you.
Speaker 1: Go for it, hit us.
Speaker 14: Okay, So it's happened a few months ago. It was a second date, and I offered to drive him home because he didn't even drive.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, is that a turn off for you guys that don't drive?
Speaker 14: Yeah, major and stuff. I feel like, as an adult, it's just something you should do.
Speaker 1: Again. If you can't drive a car, you can't drive my underparts. You know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 14: The mechanics are very similar.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, all right, all right, keep going. What happened then?
Speaker 14: So I dropped him home. I got out the car and walked off toward the door, and he went in for a hug, but I wasn't really feeling it and he could tell, so he switched the last second to a handshake.
Speaker 5: I shake the hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: The thing is I didn't react in times. I was still going in for that awkward hug, and he slipped and got my boot, and once he realized he had a nice grasp on it. He committed to the handshake and just shook my.
Speaker 5: Booth in the handshake. You didn't put your hand out in time, and he shook your tits.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pretty well, so he actually shook it.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm here now, I might as well be. It's a courteous thing to do.
Speaker 5: How did you react?
Speaker 14: I shook his because.
Speaker 5: So you shook his tit.
Speaker 1: That's nice a tit for a tit? How life it should be?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're still single, Kayler. That's the important question.
Speaker 14: Yes I am.
Speaker 5: Oh fabulous.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Cayler. We're gonna hit you up with a Tinder Gold membership. We'll send that out.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, you're welcome off. Let me tell you you've already got Tinder obviously, but this is like next level Tinder. Okay, so you don't have to waste any time being like, oh, I hope they match me back. Because it gives you a list of everyone that's already liked you, so you can just like take your pick. It's like a menu. What do I want to know?
Speaker 1: It gives you so much power, Kayler.
Speaker 5: It also gives you that rewind button if you change your mind because you've said no to someone and you're like, oh wait wait wait, so you can rewind and you get all the Tinder perks basically passport unlimited, likes, super likes boosting. So watch out, fellas, she's going to be a Tinder pro after this.
Speaker 1: Taylor's on the Prayer World. Done. Enjoy that.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Guys, You're welcome.
Speaker 5: That's what we do, all right, Ashley, She's up next, Ashley, Hello, welcome to the show. Hi, Ashley, Ashley Hill.
Speaker 4: Are we are good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Now? What do you have for? It's a fairy tale or a fizzer?
Speaker 14: Oh, it's a fizzar.
Speaker 12: It's one hundred percent of fizz.
Speaker 5: Another fizz are Okay? What happened?
Speaker 12: So we decided that we were going to go down and have a bit of a romantic getaway at the Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: Intend you say romantic get away in the Gold Coast? Sorry, that's a bit of a juxtaposition in itself. Is the Gold Coast romantic or it's the Gold Coast a bit skanky?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: No, I'm going to go with a bit skanky. I wasn't going down there to make life plans.
Speaker 14: I was going down there for a good.
Speaker 1: Time, smart, good on. Nothing romantic about SeaWorld.
Speaker 6: Is there?
Speaker 12: Absolutely? So He's like, Oh, my family are having a bit of a lunch. Would you mind if you come over and meet my family? I really want you to meet them. Everyone's going to be there.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a lunch meeting a family. I've never gotten to that stage when I'm dating someone. Is it daunting meeting the family?
Speaker 1: It's huge, right, Actually it's a big moment.
Speaker 12: Well, I thought I was in I thought this was good signs thought he was just the bes knee. He's like, I really thought this was going great. So he picks me up and I wore like a really nice white floral dress. It should have been his cleavage but not too much, and it was short but short enough I could still meet your mother in it. We started driving down the street and I'm like thinking, gee's a lot of cars.
Speaker 5: Here right right, Mitch Cherry is quite partial to a big family game.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking this sounds great to me. Time anyway.
Speaker 12: So then so then we get out of the car and he opened the door and right in front of me is this grandmother s being black sobbing, sobbing, holding this sooto Frank. We walked in. He disappears to mingle with his family, and this lovely lady puts rum around me and goes by the way. I'm really sorry for the loss of Michael. About thinking, Yeah, I was at Uncle Michael's wake.
Speaker 5: No, you were, And so this guy told you that he was going to take you to meet the family at a humble little family barbecue or something, and it was a freaking wake. And then he just ditched you at the wake.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, so I spent so I took Anny leaf of this my day. I spent the afternoon walking around with a plate of sandwiches, selling out Annie and Uncle his drink. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Wake your heads up would have been nice. Buckeyeh, there'll be a corpse at this lunch, my god. All right, Well, the most important question ash is are you still single?
Speaker 12: No, I'm married.
Speaker 5: We'll forget about it. We're keeping it out you. We're going to give you in the goal. But Nor and Jenna's got it. You had your fairy tale. Get off my shirt, thanks Ashleys, congratulations, look at her girl married now success. Let's hear a fairy tale, shall we him?
Speaker 1: Michelle. Well, she already sounds like she's got a fairy tale, she's got her life.
Speaker 5: Yeh, that's a satisfied woman.
Speaker 1: She basically sign up Michelle, Hey, welcome to the show. Tell us about your fairytale, your Tinder fairytale.
Speaker 9: Yes, well, about eight years ago. Well, I actually went on back on to Tinder to delete my profile. And this was a day before Valentine's Day. So I had this message on there and I thought, hmm, I'm going to read it. And it was a really sweet message, Like I just thought, oh my god, this guy is so nice.
Speaker 5: What did he say?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 9: He just said, I know that I'm not in Australia and we live like thousands of miles away. I'm actually learning to speak English, and I was just wondering if we could be friends, and I, you know, I can practice my English, and I went, okay, then that's fine.
Speaker 5: You know, how do you reckon you matched him in the first place if he's not local. Did you have that Tinder passport thing or was he in Australia at one point?
Speaker 9: No, we had the passports and I didn't even know where Croasia was. I actually had to google croasia To was.
Speaker 1: Right, is it Europe? I think it is near a body of water.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I googled it and then so we arranged to talk that night. We gave each other our Skypes addresses, and then that night we talked.
Speaker 5: And how did that go? Because it already sounds like he was trying to friend zone you At first he says, can we be friends? But was there something more?
Speaker 9: I don't know, Like we just clicked. Like we talked for about nine hours and we just didn't stop talking. We just kept talking and talking. And then every day we just talked for hours and hours and hours missing on for about four months, and.
Speaker 5: You reckon, his english was pretty decent for someone who claims he needs to No, No.
Speaker 9: It wasn't so like things he said were pretty hilarious. Once instead of calling me a filthy animal, he calls me a filthy livestock.
Speaker 5: Filthy livestock. I hate to wonder what the context was as well.
Speaker 9: And so and then probably after about two weeks of chatting, we just clicked and he just said, oh my god, I really like you, and I went, oh my god, I really like you. How were we going to do this? His name is.
Speaker 5: Jasmine, Okay, all right, and so how did it go? What happened?
Speaker 9: And then after about four months of chatting, he just said, you know, I really wished I don't know how we're going to do this, but how are we going to meet?
Speaker 14: Like we have to meet?
Speaker 9: And I went no, And so I thought, no, damn it, I'm going to go. I'm going to go get a plane ticket and go.
Speaker 5: Over Really no, yep, wow, God, you must have felt really strongly if you're willing to do that.
Speaker 9: I was terrified, like my my family thought I was going to be human trafficked.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 9: And I said, no, I'll be fine. I'm going to book into a hotel for a few days just to make sure I'm safe. So I got on a plane and went over there. He met me at the airport.
Speaker 5: What was the first meeting?
Speaker 9: Like, yeah, I was really going to say. He come running up to me at the airport to me, kissed me, and I went and it just felt right like I just melted in his arm.
Speaker 1: Was just like, oh you know what that is right there? Yep, it's a tinder fairy tale on the show.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm just picturing it sounds like it's in a movie. No you did you stay in Croatia with him?
Speaker 9: So I had a three month air ticket.
Speaker 5: Three months, he was saying there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I thought, say, you know, for a few nights in a hotel, just to make sure that I was going to be safe and not trafficked all over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you did think of a livestock after all.
Speaker 5: I can't believe your family took this beautiful love story and then put that thought in the back of your head. Oh no.
Speaker 9: So after a few days in the hotel and meeting his family, I moved into his house. His family just loved me and I thought, oh my god, all these people are just so nice to me. That made me feel so welcome. Then we went out and he proposed to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is what we call a tinder fairy to that.
Speaker 5: And so I'm guessing, because you're on the show talking about your fairy tale, that it all ended well, you got married.
Speaker 9: Yes, So before I left, we got married. Until after I got married, I had to come back home to Australia. I packed up everything and move over there for good.
Speaker 1: How beautiful it was, like, he's.
Speaker 9: The nicest person. I'm so blessed to have met him.
Speaker 7: Oh that's beautiful, and it's been eight years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight years, all right, Michelle, that's I think that's one of our best yet.
Speaker 5: What a brilliant thanks Michelle. We'll give you a buzz back if we ever do Tinder Divorces, yeah or.
Speaker 1: Tinder True Crime. Thank you anytime, Michelle. Yeah bye, what a superstar. Michelle is all right.
Speaker 5: We're going to be doing this again next week, one last time, Tinder fairy Tales and fizzits, So let us know if you've embarrassed yourself or if you've got a fairy tale to share as well. I'm getting all gusty.
Speaker 1: I know me to hit us up on Instagram a couple of inches and we'll sive through the best. We'll get him on as well as when your self for Tinder Goldman imagining on sky for that long, I know, find a croatia for someone. She must have felt real strongly to like sit through a friggin sky call.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Worked out for her in the end.
Speaker 5: Yes, it did good on you, Michelle. All right, now let's get into TV eatings, shall we.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Shun me on a c Now, there was a big story in a TV world last week. You might have seen it already, Matt Dorny you across this.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've heard bits and pieces, but I haven't read the full article. Oh really, Yeah, And I don't know the ins and outs of it. All I know is that he fucking stupidly bungled an interview with Adele of all people.
Speaker 5: Oh well, you wait till you hear the bungle, because this is kind of like a red flag for you, and then a warning of what not to do as an interviewer yourself.
Speaker 1: Hof I do for a day job.
Speaker 5: So Matt Dora And if you don't know, he's the host of Weekend Sunrise, and I think he might fill in for Koshi every Friday or something. But basically Channel seven he floats around. You probably would have seen him. He flew to London earlier this month. It's only just come out now though, but he flew to London to interview Adele. Apparently the deal with Channel seven and the record label was worth one million dollar. Channel seven paid that, yeah, to make it happen, and so he flew there and apparently in the interview, Adele asked him what he thought of the new album and at that point he admitted, I have not listened to Dell to you a new album. I have not. And that did not go down well because now they're refusing to hand over the footage that they filmed. They're basically saying, well, you're not getting your interview. Your interviewer did not prepare properly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he got suspended from Sunrise for two weeks, which, as the weekend Sunrise host is four days off, it sounds way more dramatic when you say two weeks off. But do you know how many people would have killed for that opportunity? Oh my god, and would have taken it so seriously. I imagine how well Angela Bush it would have done. For example, Oh, she wouldn't have risked pissing Adele off because I don't know. Maybe he thought he could just wing it because he is on Sunrise. Usually their interviews are like what three to seven minutes, maybe five minutes or so. Yeah, and so he's probably used to being able to get away with just you know, winging it. I mean, do you do.
Speaker 1: That a lot? Shi classically the king of winging it, not for big interviews like if I have a duel or a fucking Elton John or all on our sex. I'll prep I'll prepare.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean, like you can get away with it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's something like that.
Speaker 5: But this was a twenty to thirty minute sit down the door and we're supposed to be doing so. How many people in the world have done that with Adele Oprah Like not many people have done that. So this is a big opportunity. And apparently this is what he's come out and said he missed the email.
Speaker 2: I flew to London to interview Adele, an unspeakable privilege and what was to be one of the highlights of my career. I made the terrible mistake of assuming we weren't to be given a preview copy of this album because our interview was airing before it was released and Adele's album was the industry's most prized secret. The day after after we landed in London, an email came through from Sony. It didn't mention Adele, but it did contain a link to her album. The genuine dead set hand on heart truth is that I missed it by an absurdly long margin. The most important email I've ever missed in my life.
Speaker 5: Oh didn't see the email.
Speaker 1: The problem is, you know, he is a political reporter, he's not an entertainment reporter.
Speaker 5: I did think it was a weird choice. Yeah, send him to do it. I guess it's not working Monday to Friday, so we can.
Speaker 1: Do the reports on crimes and court cases, not Adele's latest album.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry the excuse that you didn't see the email, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I mean, he wasn't like, oh whatever. He was pretty mortified about it, as you would be. But someone from Pedestrian has done the maths. And because he flew direct from London, that's around a twenty three hour flight. Yeah, Jenna and I've done that. It's hell. You run out of movies to watch, you're desperate for something to listen to for mem Yes, so if had he not missed the email during that twenty three hour flight, he could have listened to the album, which is around fifty minutes in length, twenty three and a half times.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: A lot of people on Facebook pissed off This comment said Matt Doran's probable toxic masculinity prevented him from listening. He probably believes that as a small time Australian hack. He's on par with the World Fame's extremely talented artist. Because said artist is female. He's the personification of a privileged white man. Oh so that's the sort of backlash he's getting.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know what the worst part about this is it was a face to face. Sometimes I can win wing an interview on zoom because they don't see that off webcam. I've got the press release in front of me and I'm reading things word for word.
Speaker 5: But you've done a face to face with Lizzo. Oh my, you wouldn't have dared, just had no idea who she was. No way I would have shot myself. I would have been so terrified.
Speaker 7: And your interview didn't go for twenty to thirty minute.
Speaker 1: Now I had eight minutes with Lizzo and I was still going fucking hew, So there's really no excuse.
Speaker 5: Speaking of which, Kate Langbrook's coming on the podcast soon. I'm not sure when, maybe next week.
Speaker 1: Bolly.
Speaker 5: Have you read her book, Chow.
Speaker 1: I've seen Stippers. We talk, we talk, so she mentioned things here. We talk.
Speaker 5: Imagine if she went full of down on no no, we.
Speaker 1: Text, we tex. I think Kate will either be the type because we have what probably ten ft fteen minutes with Kate that might blow out or it might be super tight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's harder to shut her up actually about it.
Speaker 1: What do you think the situation was? Do you think Adele got to the end of the interview and went all right, we're done now, but he was fucking shit? Let me ask him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently it was right towards the end of the interview, and some people claim that she stormed out, which doesn't sound like her to me, and Matt's come out and said that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Throughout the twenty nine minutes, Adele was profound, she was funny, she was raw, and then she was honest, honest enough to describe her depression as end of the world stuff. But all that doesn't matter because by missing the album link, however I might try to justify it, I've insulted Adele. To Adele, I say, I'd never have knowingly disrespected you by deliberately not listening to your work. I am so sorry. I also apologized to Adele's Australian fans and to you our viewers, who through my have been denied this interview and the insight into her character.
Speaker 1: Poor Channel seven was they also bought the rights to the CBS special you know how she did the the Oprah one. They paid for that, so as part of the deal, Yeah, they were going to air that. Then airy interview was going to be this whole exclusive Channel seven thing. So he really fucked their whole rollout.
Speaker 7: And to make it worse for Channel seven, they had to air the whole Oprah thing a week after the US so most of us had already seen snippets of it and as a result, Lego Masters beat it.
Speaker 5: Ha. Oh my god, I did not know that. That's brilliant. But anyway, Jenna, Mitch and I thought, in light of poor old Matt Dora and we would do a top five awkward TV interviews with the top four. We got them ready, Oh, I got them ready to go. Let's start with number five. Yeah, I'm sure you would have seen this. It's a classic Courtney kardash him was on Today X throw you now that one that comes on mid morning after the.
Speaker 1: David Campbell and so Sonny Krueger.
Speaker 5: Sonya's not there anymore, but at the time, yes, David and Sonya. So she was chatting with David and Sonya And it was around the same time. Remember how armed robbers broke into Kim Kardashian in Paris. Yeah, they broke into her hotel room. Apparently today's show we're told don't bring that up, and they did. And then you can hear some rat publicist in the background telling Courtney no, don't answer that. So she's this kind of left flailing on air. Everyone thought that she was just choosing to ignore them or like pretending she couldn't hear them. But it was the rat publicist that was standing there saying, don't say anything.
Speaker 1: Did she put Courding in a really tricky spot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Apparently from what I've heard, publicists overseas they have a lot more like power than in Australia. Like what the publicist says goes Anyway, this is what happened. People of Australia and of our show.
Speaker 6: We were very.
Speaker 1: Empathetic about what happened and very sort of horrified, and so we were wondering, how is everyone going, how's Kim doing such?
Speaker 13: Um? What?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure is there someone talking to you?
Speaker 5: Yes? Sorry, sorry about that.
Speaker 15: So I just was wondering, Hello.
Speaker 5: Courtney, have you have we lost you? I'm all right, it looks like Courtney doesn't really want to go there. Oh that's see. I actually feel bad for Courtney in that situation, because I think all the headlines afterwards were, oh, Courtney snubs Aussie host, or they thought that she was just being rude by shutting down not saying anything. But it was the rat publicist, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, if you've been brief not to ask a question, you don't ask the question, especially something that big.
Speaker 5: Maybe they missed the email.
Speaker 1: Yeahs happened.
Speaker 5: Maybe I want to number four, number four Dakota Johnson Ellen at.
Speaker 1: The start of the end of Ellen Degeneral.
Speaker 5: So when Ellen was getting canceled last year, this into view with resurfaced a lot as an example of the fact that, hey, maybe Ellen's not as lovely and kind as she likes to preach. Yes, this is what happened.
Speaker 4: Happy lated birthday. When was your birthday? It was October fourth?
Speaker 5: October fourth?
Speaker 1: How was the party?
Speaker 5: I wasn't invited.
Speaker 4: Actually, no, that's not the truth. Ellen. You were invited last year. No, last time I was on the show last year, you gave me a bunch of about not inviting you. But I didn't even know you wanted to be invited. Well, I didn't want to be invited to a party. Why I didn't even know you liked me? Of course I like you. You knew I liked you.
Speaker 14: You've been on the show many times, and don't I show like, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I did invite you and you didn't come. Are you sure of you?
Speaker 5: How do you know? I don't think so?
Speaker 4: Ask everybody asked Jonathan, your producer. Okay, you were I was there.
Speaker 5: Why didn't I go?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 9: Was it? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had that thing.
Speaker 1: You can hear the rage and Ellen's she does not like or is used to being called out.
Speaker 5: I know, And I feel like I feel like with all these men to decide who's the bitch of the piece? Yeah, this one, I'm not sure who the bitch of the piece is because I feel bad that Ellen was put on the spot like that. I don't think Dakota went in there planning to do that, but she brought it up. Ellen brought it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But also I know people like Mitchell Cherry who famously don't actually you two, Jenna fuck me, who don't show up to things that they're invited to and it doesn't make them an evil person. So I think everyone's using this against Ellen, and she was kind of put on the spot. It wasn't a good scenario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would never say to you, oh, you never invite me because I know that I don't turn up. So Ellen was asking for it.
Speaker 5: That's true. But maybe she missed the EMA. Yeah, maybe Dakota texted her saying, Elle, want to come to me birthday bash and turning thirty. It would have gone through people who might not even pass it on because they saw that Ellen was already out of town.
Speaker 1: Bring Porsche.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But the reason that Ellen got double the backlashes someone went digging and realized that that was the same weekend that Ellen was photographed with George W. Bush and everyone's like, you could have been at Dakota's birthday, but you were hanging out with a Republican who opposes gay marriage. Really, Ellen, I remember those that in itself got negative press.
Speaker 1: Yes, And oh my god, I didn't realize.
Speaker 5: That they put together that was the same weekend, So that's why she was out of town.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, let's do number three. What do we have?
Speaker 5: So this one is CAA Delavine. You know her model, Yep, the model, and she's in movies and stuff. She was fromoting paper towns and it's pretty clearly who the bit of the piece in this audio is, right. So she was doing an interview with some morning show in the US and for some reason those hosts convinced themselves that she was in a bad mood even though she wasn't, and she's they're basically trying to call her out, and she's quite confused, being like, wait, what am I doing wrong? Oh no, it was quite awkward, weird.
Speaker 1: I saw you in London talking a couple weeks ago on TV and you seem to lot more excited about it than you do right now.
Speaker 11: Are you just exhausted?
Speaker 10: Oh no, I mean I'm still very excited. And you know, the premiere was last night. It was an emotional it was an emotional night. It felt like the end of an era. But I'm not any less excited than I was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Maybe I had a bit more energy. It's the morning. See. You do seem a bit a bit irritated. Perhaps it's just us. No, I think it's just I think it probably is.
Speaker 6: As much.
Speaker 5: We'll let you go then how about that, let you go take a little nap, maybe get a red ball, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: She was in a mood she made.
Speaker 5: Wasn't in a mood, you know what I mean? Like that was just so unnecessary. I bet in that moment they thought that they were being funny, but I was just like, what the hell? That is so rude.
Speaker 1: Those kinds of American gossip reporters are a dime a dozen. Like you've got teams, you've got you've got extra, you've got all these ridiculous channels, pop sugar, all this ship. They don't think they're sucking somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're probably used to fellow Americans.
Speaker 1: He will scream everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Car is just like, what's up? Here's my movie. Apparently they thought she was being really sarcastic the whole time, but that's just her. Like at one point they said, oh, you know, Paper Towns is a movie now that you're in and it was a book. I've ever read the book, and she goes, no, I've never read the book. I never read the script either. No, just kidding. It's like, that's just her. H that's just her. I get that all the time. People think I'm furious, but I've sat.
Speaker 1: That fact taken that. But you know what, to their defense, maybe they're missing.
Speaker 15: Car is a bit sour in general that her subject Tara needs now, Kara, Kara, Sorry, this is Tara.
Speaker 5: So number two.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite of all time.
Speaker 5: Really, this was one that Mitch put forward. I'd never heard this Tara read, you know, from American Pie. She was once again on Today X and she was mounted to put it thankfully, and that's just her speech was all slow. She kept fumbling over a sentence. Here, it is great to.
Speaker 4: See you again, great to see you. How you guys doing.
Speaker 5: We're great. Well, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's a good feeling for us at the Shark night at time and here we are the final entry, so they say, of the Shark Nado series.
Speaker 16: I mean, who knows in a couple of years and might want to make another one to move this shark videos from the Australia.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 16: Yes, you guys are really like this one. It's hilarious shot in Australia. Honestly, we'll ever see that. But I'm really like, I really wanted to shoot there. It's one of my favorite places. But but oh, shooting Australia. You guys have the shows, it would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, we have some real shots the world.
Speaker 7: Good stunt could definitely give you sharks.
Speaker 11: And it's a true tar.
Speaker 16: That you when I was there, You guys.
Speaker 5: We've got the delay here causing problems here.
Speaker 1: But is it true?
Speaker 8: He when I was work, Yeah, of course, Oh my god, oh god, I hate those satellite delay things.
Speaker 5: It's so bad. You'd think that they would have figured out how to fix that problem over the years, but no, it's actually gotten worse now with one to start zoom. I know, quality is getting worse. In TV interviews, Dara also didn't get it.
Speaker 1: There were three points where they spoke over each other.
Speaker 7: And also how many times did she have to mention sharks in aus Australia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she loves sharks apparently.
Speaker 1: Isn't that? It's also just the cherry on top that she was doing press for Shark Nater.
Speaker 5: I know that's so rare. But apparently after that everyone was like, oh god, she's drinking again, because she's had like a history of drinking. She actually yeah, but she put out a statement after that basically addressing the interview, but very vaguely, didn't really address it. She didn't give it yes or no. She just says, oh, I've noticed all this attention happening around negative press. Blah blah blah. I'm in good health, I'm happy, or something good for her. She didn't really say whether she was fucked up or not. Yeah, I mean I feel that she was. That's not normal.
Speaker 1: She was very drunk. That's morning television, although I guess it was nighttime in LA. I don't know. She probably didn't get the email. Yeah, difference, she wouldn't have got it all up to number one.
Speaker 5: Now this final one. This is not really a celeb interview, but I'll just take any excuse to play this. We were talking about it recently, Belle Gibson.
Speaker 1: I've never seen it on sixty.
Speaker 5: Minutes with Tara Brown. You mentioned sixty minutes the other week and I said, this is the best sixty minutes interview of all time.
Speaker 1: Who is We know who Tara Brown is, but who is Bell Gibson?
Speaker 5: So in a nutshell she faked having cancer. Oh, and she told everyone that she had four months to live, chemo and radiation weren't working. And then she wrote a book claiming that she'd healed herself with natural remedies, and all these people who actually had cancer sort of looked up to her. She came a bit of an influencer in that world, and when it all came on suck Tara Brown was not having a bar of her bullshit. Let me tell you this is what happened.
Speaker 3: The woman who pretended to have cancer and to this day still won't tell the truth that she knew she didn't. Her struggle with terminal brain cancer won the sympathy of hundreds of thousands of followers on social media here and overseas, which she then parlayed into a nice Little learner, a wellness app a cookbook, and celebrity appearances. But well before she became famous, Belle established a habit of astonishing fabrications. You won't believe the diseases she's had. I mean, in two thousand and nine was a really bad year for you, wasn't it. You had three hard operations, you suffered two cardiac arrests, you died twice on the operating table, you had a stroke, and you were diagnosed with inoperable brain shimmer and given four months to live.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go into extraordinary details. I had surgery about seven hour hours ago. The doctor comes in and tells me the draining failed and I went into cardiac arrest and died for just under three minutes. I had the most intense bruising from the paddles when they electrocuted me back to consciousness. Anyway, the procedure failed and I died.
Speaker 11: So you haven't read back through all of that. But I also think when you're young and have gone through the situation I had just gone through, you are melodramatic.
Speaker 3: I don't have melodramatic now. I mean they're straight out lies. You weren't in hospital. You're claiming you were, claimed you died twice. You didn't cis you didn't. That's not melodramatic, that's straight out lying. It is extraordinary lies. And your whole trade was on these poor people, that you inspired them, that they felt sorry for you, that you showed.
Speaker 5: Them a path.
Speaker 3: I mean you profited from that. You gained from that in reputation and in income.
Speaker 11: I didn't trade in my story or in other people's lives. You did trade in your story.
Speaker 4: Bell.
Speaker 3: It's all here, It is there here. You know you go on Instagram in twenty thirteen. I have been healing a severe and malignant brain cancer for the past for years with natural medicine, gerson therapy and foods. It's working for me.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 3: And you didn't have brain cancer.
Speaker 11: No, I didn't know, but when I was writing that, I thought that I did.
Speaker 3: You were absolutely misleading, went you. You said a doctor gave you this terrible prognosis in his office, and you've just admitted that. You didn't say it was at your home and it wasn't with a real doctor because you said I believed you.
Speaker 11: No, I believed he was a real doctor.
Speaker 3: Did you lie to be believed? It's the question.
Speaker 11: I didn't see him in his doctor's office in Perth.
Speaker 3: You didn't see him in his doctor's office here.
Speaker 11: But because he doesn't have an office, does he no right?
Speaker 3: You claimed also in your book that you underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy for two months.
Speaker 11: True or false at the time. I am true or false? True because at the time I believed I was having radiotherapy.
Speaker 1: So false.
Speaker 5: I love how Tara's got the receipts. That's a well research interviewer. Every time Bell claimed bullshit, she'd be like, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in two thousand and night.
Speaker 5: Oh it was brilliant.
Speaker 1: That's someone who not only got the email but printed it.
Speaker 5: Now pretty clear who the bitch of the piece is there. Oh yeah, the bad bitch is Tara. I loved it.
Speaker 1: So she lied about everything, she made up all these illnesses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and made money from it. Yeah. So it would be funny if it weren't for the fact that she's actually giving advice to people who are actually in that scenario where it's you know, terminal cancer, and people were like, she was giving people hope. But anyway, she came unsuck and it's well worth the YouTube by the way, it's like a forty minute interview, but this by far was my favorite part. She couldn't even answer the simplest of questions when Tara asked her how old she was.
Speaker 3: You're twenty three, right, Well, actually, how old are you?
Speaker 11: I've always been rayed us as being currently a twenty six year old.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 11: Well, I live knowing as I've always known that I would be twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, Okay, Bill, I was just a really really simple question, how old are you?
Speaker 11: I believe that I'm twenty six.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 11: Two birth certificates and I've had my name change four times. The identity crisis there is big, but that was my normal when I was growing up. Tara that, what do you know the truth to be? Now that's probably a question that we'll have to keep digging for truth. Well, truth, Tara, I'm trying to draw on information.
Speaker 3: No, no, don't draw on information.
Speaker 11: Just be honest. I am being honest with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's got out of it pretty well.
Speaker 5: Remind me never to wrong Tara Brown. Yeah, it's so good. Do you also find that for some reason when she was talking about not quite knowing your age, it's giving genovibes to me.
Speaker 7: I know, I was thinking of myself throughout that.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 5: Like we've had this conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why you're googling things? You just feel with?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I am, Well.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that I bumped into Tar Brown and the elevators at Channel Night? Oh my god? Yeah, Channel Night every week for the after party, and I got the lift the other day in Tara Brown standing in the lift being briefed by a producer. Like we were not watching Morning Wars. They were briefing her. I don't know, probably an interview she was about to do. Wow, we rode to the level nine together because ironically Channel Night is on Level Night.
Speaker 5: It's very funny, is it. Are there other levels on that building that art Channel Night?
Speaker 1: Oh god, there's like one hundred levels on it. They only have three of them.
Speaker 7: Oh really, of course, and they don't have their own building.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they's been a couple levels, very big building though.
Speaker 5: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a great top five, well done. I enjoyed that, of course, and what a great episode. Thank you for those who shared their fairy tales and their phizzits. You enjoyed them.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: If you do have one to hit us up, get on the show for next week for the finale of Tinder Fairytale and is a couple of miches you can reach out to us and otherwise, thank you listening to the show guys pleasure.
Speaker 5: By the way, about fifteen minutes ago, I've got an email. Sound Bath is canceled. Oh shit, no, sound canceled?
Speaker 1: Oh no, look, I said, I can turn that. It's still Pine has been playing this whole time.
Speaker 5: By the way, the same I fuck this even bought a change clothes me yoga mats in the boot.
Speaker 1: So ready. What did the email say.
Speaker 5: Dearest e turtle soul. It is with.
Speaker 1: Salutation, sagurtations deeper sympathies that we man affairs tonight's copulation. It's been distraught. Oh well, what's the reason. Is there a reason?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 5: Apologies? Tonight's sound bath will be rescheduled to the twelfth of December. What that's not for ages? I'm not going to be calm until the twelfth? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yes? Shit, no, get me a ball. I'll do it and calm you down if it means that.
Speaker 5: Fabulous idea, Jenna, can you look into that?
Speaker 1: Grab me and Maxwell Williams from the kitchen while I'm in like.
Speaker 5: An actual real bowl, you could. You could be good at that for all.
Speaker 1: You know a jade egg bowl.
Speaker 5: It's a jade egg bowl and a crystal a jade.
Speaker 1: It's like a stone. Oh like one of those Yeah, one of those bowls, like a crystal bowl.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, it has to be a particular one.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think Jenna's going to do it. No, I said, can you look into that? She didn't respond. What usually is signed for? Absolutely not. Actually, you know what I'm going to She doesn't even bring our laptop anymore. She doesn't even pretend to be available to us for googling.
Speaker 1: Phone's pugged in outside.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'll cut you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we'll see you then at a will with time, So you guys, good bye, mate?
Speaker 5: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast. After Welcome to ady d brief, this is our secret segment on the end. No focusing required from us. Really, we don't plan anything. We just talk shit wherever our mind wanders.
Speaker 1: I've zoned out what.
Speaker 5: I was looking forward to? Zoning out on the map.
Speaker 1: Literally, it is still here. It has not fucking stopped.
Speaker 5: Is that three hour look still going?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are we in?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: A couple of hours in? He's got five million views.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe sound bath is going to take off. Like bouldering bouldering, Why do they call it that? It sounds like you're throwing huge boulders, That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Why do they revolutionize very simple things that don't need to be touched. We'reck climbing as a tried and true classic, and bouldering adds nothing.
Speaker 5: No, well, I just think you don't have to climb is high because there's no risk of you dying if you only climb a little bit. That's why they save money on the harnesses and all that shit.
Speaker 7: That's no fun.
Speaker 1: In fifteen years, we're all going to be bone cleaning instead of teeth brushing. We're going to change that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like the same shit.
Speaker 1: Let's play kickball, No, that's soccer, let's put let's play ball hoop, No, that's basketball.
Speaker 5: Have you noticed around Halloween time that all the costume names have really generic things like that because they probably don't have the rights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sexy, slightly nurse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or like Harry Potter costume will be called small wizard boy, yes, because they couldn't call Harry Potter. I don't have to pay royalty really quite clearly, but they can't call it that big talking dog and stoner for Scooby dooings. I thought you were going to say Clifford. He doesn't talk, does he?
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't smoke weed?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, of course not.
Speaker 1: Also, thinking back to Clifford, he was abnormal and if it was in the real world, they would have put him down.
Speaker 5: But he's a big he's too big ysh put him down. I can't remember what context, but we've definitely spoken about this before, have we. I think we were talking about how to take nice, wholesome things and make them sound really fucked up, like Clifford the big red Dog becomes deformed. I can't remembered overgrown blood red hound. I have no idea why that came up, but it just flashed into my brain. I'm like, yeah, we've done this.
Speaker 1: God Kids shows us so mind numbing. I for some reason, I think I was at the doctors the other day and Blues Clues was on, and that stupid man was asking the audience for clues and they leave such a stupid pause. Where's my notebook? Is it behind me?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Who is he talking to the audience? The audience the door and the explore as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, should I go over the bridge or should I jump in this river full of crocodiles?
Speaker 5: Jump? Dog?
Speaker 1: You think I should go through the bridge?
Speaker 5: No? No, she would say something generic like that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, Boots A talking monkey put that down? Unnatural and who. As we have developed into the fourth stage of our podcast success multimillions, six figured numbered salary, we have.
Speaker 5: Got an including offer account.
Speaker 1: We have started a whole new marketing scheme and we're getting airtime on Kiss FM, on the radio stations that iHeartRadio is affiliated with. Right, so they're playing our ads on the air.
Speaker 5: Oh right, okay. I was like, what are you talking about? They're just playing ads for our podcasts the radio for but with that long as.
Speaker 7: They're also playing it on the.
Speaker 1: Edge they we have a deep bourbon fan base. Anyway, I was doing my radio show the other night and one played and doing your own what the fuck is playing? Turn the volume up, went to the system and it was IDGM oh really and I'm like.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is in dig? I still haven't heard it yet? Have you got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The ad that's playing for.
Speaker 1: The surch I dream, Yeah, I can get it. These have been on the air for about a month now.
Speaker 5: Mitch here and I'm also Mick.
Speaker 1: We host a comedy podcast called is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: It's all about how much it sucks being an adult. And one of our listeners that left this glowing review.
Speaker 11: I'm a trade on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: The missus kept playing is It Just Me?
Speaker 12: In the car.
Speaker 3: Eventually I thought, yeah, this podcast is actually all right, they chanted about relatable stuff a bit stupid, but I like that for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to join us, the podcast is called is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: Get it now on the free iHeartRadio app and listen to your heart's contention. Right, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: He was nice. Then that's not our usual demographic. That's the type of person that would gave bash us on Oxford Street. I'll be ridiculous now, he was very sweet and a real listener, yes, not a paid actor. We have a lot of I don't know what you'd call this demographic, but our key demographic or a lot of our listeners are boyfriend converted listeners from their girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know. We've got a few people that say their boyfriend listen with them and they just suffer through it and then we grow in them. Maybe they should do a bit of word of mouth when they're you know, on the work side or something. Yeah, you've got to check this out. Suffer through it and then it'll just grow on you.
Speaker 1: Even you thought this wet concrete was soft, you need to listen to a couple of minutes. You know what. I've started watching and I'm obsessed with succession. You show all it.
Speaker 5: Oh show, you don't need to talk to me about Succession. I'm ahead of the pack.
Speaker 1: Are you watching Succession?
Speaker 5: Eh?
Speaker 1: Now it makes sense. What pr pack? Did you get set? Because I'm so jealous of it? Now they sent you something really cool, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on my Instagram. Still they send like all this food and shit. Oh. It's basically meant to be a fancy feast because it's all about a high falutin family that runs the media business. I feel like you've run out of Morning Wars to watch now you're doing this because it kind of tickles your fucking median nerd fancy.
Speaker 1: But it's not like Morning Wars at all. Really, And you know what, back to Morning Wars, fucking it. I'll watch that show because we're in the it's very similar industry. I want to relate to it. I want to peek behind the curtain and go yep, oh yeah, yeah, I'm getting no TV drama.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was less about the behind the scenes drama and like what's going on in the actual life. Yeah, I don't think I think you might have seen Bradley and alex as in Jennifer Ands and Reese Withers, bod yes, at the desk together doing the news broadcast. I think you only saw them together like once. Yeah, Jenna, Mitch and I spoken texting about it the other night. I think we both think that there must have been a scheduling conflict because the only scenes they're in together are on zoom or on the phone. Yeah, they basically call each other. So I'm like, there was some COVID shit going on.
Speaker 1: And they're the big starts.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what freaks me out about that show. Yeah, they stay up very late and then they have.
Speaker 13: To very.
Speaker 5: I'm likewitch, you didn't have to deal with this now.
Speaker 7: Yes, very late, and I kept very stressed about it.
Speaker 1: And whenever they wake up, like you always have those shots of them in their bedroom with their curtains wide open, like the City.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 1: That would never happen, No way, you'd have lavender oils on, you'd have curtains closed, eye mask on. Anyway, and they wake up looking so refreshed at three a m.
Speaker 5: That's not the case to need a nap. No, never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're aways in there dressing room after the show, gossiping, and then Bradley is at fucking rehab with their brother.
Speaker 5: I was getting nervous talking about TV shows and watching on the podcast because anyone who isn't it's gonna be like what.
Speaker 1: No, because it hooks people in, it makes something I'm gonna watch. If my beach is.
Speaker 5: Watching Plus, it's quite a hassle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what my drama is. I don't fucking subscribe because I can't be fucked Hayden does. So I watch it on the Apple TV in the living room, and I go to bed and go to watch it on my iPad, but I can't because I don't have his Apple ID.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, so I can only watch I'm tethered to the TV like it's nineteen ninety nine. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was a bit pissed off because he meant to get a free year of Apple TV Plus and then in New Apple Yes you are. This MacBook was brought in fucking March, was it not. I should have my free Apple TV Plus currently active if it is a year.
Speaker 7: Because my mum got an iPad and I've been using her Apple TV Plus and it's now three months.
Speaker 5: Oh that's just scabby, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Have you started using my Disney Plus you're still using it? I haven't.
Speaker 7: I have it on my phone, but I haven't used it. I'm very scared.
Speaker 5: Are you in the same predicament as me? I've got Disney Plus and I'm paying for it. No bastard seems to use it. I'm like, everyone have my log in, everyone, everyone, And I'm like, I'm trying to give back because I leach off others for all the other platforms. So this is literally the only one I pay for Disney Plus, but no one uses it. Yeah, and I get it for free. That's why it gave it to Jenna, because well, fuck, I'll just shut my mouth. Sorry, it's not the same problem at all.
Speaker 7: I want to connect it to my Amazon Prime fire thing.
Speaker 1: Oh your dongle sick? Yeah yeah, Firefox.
Speaker 5: Mozilla, you've lost me. Free Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: I'm on the Disney Love Me for some reason. I don't know why I get sent every PR box for Disney beats me. I don't know why they love you are another one. Maybe I think I look got Dumbo. I think they're emailing they're key talent. But no, just me like, Hi, Dumbo, who's the latest box? It's just mitched Cherry. Anyway. When Hayden and I brought out our smart TV, we brought it off gum Tree after the new house.
Speaker 5: Oh that's risky.
Speaker 1: I know it's brilliant, it works, but the accounts are still all logged in, so we had to log out of stand We had to look because we already have them when we want our shows. But Amazon Prime, which we've never touched, never gone here, is still logged in and we have full access. And they've turned on the function where you don't need to enter your pin every time you want to.
Speaker 5: Buy a movie.
Speaker 1: So it's like super snappy. So we're buying movies.
Speaker 5: Like credit card. Yeah, oh, Mitchell, you can't buy movies. It's one thing to leash off their account if they're already paying the bill, but extra charges on their card, that's actually illegal, I feel is it? Yeah? I think it is.
Speaker 1: Well, that's on them.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because he just admitted it publicly, because it might not be No, because I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: I thought it was free. I thought it was free, and then it happened, and then.
Speaker 5: When you clicked buy now for nineteen ninety nine, you thought it was free.
Speaker 1: I think I knew when I said good morning Joe, I bought the whole season of Handmaan's town.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. If you have to buy it, it's definitely if it's not abody on there for streaming. If you have to buy, it's definitely being charged somewhere your card details in. It's probably them.
Speaker 1: The time you're hearing this, I've already paid them back because we were pre records.
Speaker 5: I need to sneakily add your card details to their payment methods.
Speaker 1: Then they'll start, Then they'll start buying my kidio. We can all go towards the podcast money.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Anyway. What else happened in so the Gossip news this week? Britney spears is free? Good for her?
Speaker 7: Is it old a couple of weeks?
Speaker 1: Not a couple of weeks?
Speaker 7: Yes it is, it's two weeks.
Speaker 1: What else breaking news? Cross that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we cover that.
Speaker 1: We covered that. We broke it. Our pre recorded program did break it.
Speaker 5: When we were recording trash Alley the other day. We were in the middle of recording and it just came out that Camilla and Sean broke up, and we were like, oh, we better talk about that, and then obviously forgot that the episode doesn't come out for ages, So it was like in the moment, it felt like breaking news you heard first, and then I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wasn't that stupid?
Speaker 7: The notes appak the notes app stuff.
Speaker 5: Did you notice that it's the exact same statement but different fonts? And Sean chose the most faggy font he could have possibly chosen, and Camilla went for a butcher typewriter font.
Speaker 1: Really not helping those rumors? Are they not?
Speaker 5: At all? I don't even know they were Amila rumors.
Speaker 1: Also, Sean's was written on a kiki K note pan same and that's not exactly helping the rumors. That wasn't you know what they say? Geeky kay geeky gay. That was their tagline for you.
Speaker 5: What's geeky k gkyk stationary?
Speaker 1: It's like adult smiggle.
Speaker 5: Oh now I'm not across that they've got today.
Speaker 1: Peeky k is fantastic, good quality pads, thick, big inky pens.
Speaker 5: What do you need notepads for?
Speaker 1: When I used to do an actual job, I used to write a notepad? Really yeah, actually I might be in the market again. Hayden and I bought a stamping desk for the new house.
Speaker 5: You'll get over that so quickly.
Speaker 1: And guess what a fucking loud. It's mechanical. So you've got the normal desk and then you've got two buttons on the side up and down, So do you hold it up? And it goes It goes up one millimeter a month, it seems, and then it finally gets to the top and then you can stand up and then to go down.
Speaker 5: That's ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. And I broke because Hayden has a kettle on the dummies desk, like an actual kettle. That's risky, and it's plugging. He drinks boiling water all day every day. He has it right next to his laptop. Yeah, and we got what a fool you're asking for trouble, well, especially for me because it was plugging into the wall. Then I went up and it pulled the kettle off.
Speaker 5: Oh god, why do you leave it up if it's a standing desk, because preference.
Speaker 1: As you stand up for a bit, then you go down, you go down. It's you know, up and down with the moods.
Speaker 5: Nah, that sounds terrible. A lot of effort.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of effort.
Speaker 5: I'm in the market for a new desk.
Speaker 1: Mine wobbles. That does my head in the red one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the predicament. I'm in dal and it's cute as fuck, but it's not practical. It jiggles, even when it got those scotch tape things to put on the bottom. Yeah, didn't help.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Can you can afford one? Probably go to office works, grab yourself a new desk. Do you have a home set up, Jenna?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: It's an Ikea desk.
Speaker 7: What's a bit warping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, I actually can afford one. I just realized because today I bought this electric blanket online and when it arrived, I noticed that it didn't have time. It's on them, so you just have to leave it on and I'm like, no, I like to fall asleep. I put the timer on for like three hours and then I'll go to bed nice and warm, and then during the night it'll turn off to not fry me. And I emailed them. I was like, yo, can I return this? And they said, due to hygiene reasons, you cannot return it. However, we will refund you. And I was like, oh, well, how's that fucking fair? I don't want this blanket. Yeah, you're like, well, we've processed the refunds. So what's the problem. And I was like, I'm stuck with your blanket? Yeah, what do we do with the basket?
Speaker 1: Also, how is that good for your business model?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: I offered to send it back.
Speaker 5: Anyway, if you leave us a five star review on Apple Podcasts, you'll get a free electric blanket. Not used, I can't, but yeah, once it's on, it's on.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry. What my girdle was delivered? What my girdle? My men's girdle?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank god? So tomorrow I've got the Arias. And I didn't want to included in my iGEM because last time I did, I was rich to shreds.
Speaker 11: You were just.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So as I prepared for my ten thousand dollars salary from the Arias, I bought a tuxedo. But it's COVID I put on.
Speaker 5: Asked me. But I said I needed an ext of zero on the end of that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a trunka zoo.
Speaker 5: So they thought, well, you know, anyway, what is it a girdle?
Speaker 1: A girdle? So it's a Nancy Kance. It's male spanks.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I told you that they are never a good idea.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So what happened was I got the suit and I tried it on. I went a bit pudgy. And I have always been big, so I'm fine being bigger in a suit. But in a suit you've got layers and you've got button up. But I'm on TV, so I want to win.
Speaker 5: That's the thing. You don't have to worry because the suit covers it all. It's only if you're wearing something tight you want spanks. I don't think no offense. I don't think you're going to even notice the different. Really, yeah, because you've got a huge earth jacket on.
Speaker 7: The only difference you're going to realize is it's so uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well here's the problem. So I get the suit, I go brilliant, got it a bit pudgy. So I go to Davia Giants and I go to the women's section. I go, hi, real classic David Jones worker like she'd make a kill a cup of teat this woman picture and I go, hi, I'm looking for Spanx and she went, oh, the male sections downstairs. I said, they don't have any spanks. I need to buy women's I know it's very awkward, but I just want like a black piece of liker a lot, think a condom with both hands cut off and just slip it on me. And she said, oh, well, I've never done this before. I have to look and I got a bit of material. Love, Well, you'll be fine. So then she goes and she goes, do you want tan? Do you want black? I go back, so she gives me black. She goes, do you want growing in area or what that might work? That will be eating up like Stephen Hawking will come back from the dead and there'll be a new back hole on earth. So I go, I'll just take this go to the Chaine rooms and says, well, you have to use the.
Speaker 5: Men Chaine rooms.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to use the fee mouth change rooms. I'm not love, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm a prerequisite.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: So I go to men's change rooms and oh my god, I didn't know how to get them up, like I was an idiot and thought I'll go head first. I wanted from my chest and my tummy, so head's closer and easier. No, because you can't pull a condom down past your shoulders.
Speaker 5: You get trapped like you're in a strait jacket I think you might have actually gotten confused about the function of spanks, like you can't make fat physically disappear. No, it makes it less like bump it a bit smoother. Yeah, but you've got to fuck off jacket on. They're not going to see any lumps and not clinging to you in any way.
Speaker 1: No, it's because I've got a tucked in shirt and a belt and it's got the tummy, so I just wanted to make it all flatter, you know, so I don't have lumps and blumps anyway. I put it on a ripet in half. The seam snaps on the Nancy dance, so I tuck that away in the corner and don't tell you. Then I get the next one out and I go, I'm going to use my.
Speaker 5: Feet train doors daln and don't forget so my two feet very short.
Speaker 1: Well it's a podcast, so my two feet go in anyway, get it up. I'm naked, I'm mimunda pants and it goes up and it fits like a glove. And I get a knocked on the door, like hello, how's it going.
Speaker 5: Is it working?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's working.
Speaker 4: Try to take a look.
Speaker 5: I was like, no, no.
Speaker 1: Look looks like when you drop a sausage and you pick it up too hard and you squeeze it, and then the middle is all thin and the tops are really heavy awful, like it taste my liver. Take it off, hide the fake one by it. But I bought Amazon ones just in case. I've spent three hundred and fifty dollars on girdles.
Speaker 5: Girdle and spanks. That was my question.
Speaker 1: SPANX is just like it's got the little leggs in it. It's like a big pair of underies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know what they are.
Speaker 1: But a girdle is your chest. It's like a singlet.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's like a singlet that sucks him in. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's like an army that does not look fun. Yeah, and it goes under a shoot jacket.
Speaker 5: Yeah wow, Okay, Yeah, it's it's a lot. I mean, I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I came on this podcast after I went to that event and I wore spanks, and I vowed to never do it again. But then they scheduled our phone odo shoot for the next season's artworks. They're already done. They scheduled that for the fucking week we came out of lockdown, so I was feeling really flabby, yeah, cause we had to get them done for trash Alley And I said, oh imit just come with me and get out somewhere. We're there because I only get pretty once a year. It's today, And so I was like feeling it feel a bit flabby after lockdown, I might have to get some spanks. And they had size twelve which were actually too big, like they didn't do anything, and side eight. I thought, oh, fuck me, I really feel that I'm a size ten, but I'm just gonna have to squeeze into an eight. And yeah they're not good, are they?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: They hurt because the last ones I wore were at least like a pair of shorts, like they kind of went halfway down to my knee. These ones were like the undie type. And I said to Mitchell's like, do I put my underwear on before or after these? Don't want spank on junk action or do I want underwear? Anyway? I ended up just putting them directly on, but they went on first.
Speaker 1: For yours though, right you get to keep them? Well, yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not gonna They were like twelve bucks I'm not giving them back.
Speaker 1: Mine was so expensive. My NaN's against were ninety nine.
Speaker 5: I feel that mine did the trick. I'll okay, when do we come out of lockdown? Ah, here we go. Let's see absolutely no bumps on that gunt.
Speaker 7: Oh that is very very very nice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's gone. That's gun free.
Speaker 5: Yeah you should have seen me after. I was like, yeah, let it all out.
Speaker 1: David Jones had to put a wet bucket on the ground another change room that I left. My god, that was.
Speaker 5: Where the trash alley once because it was already a corset. So I was like, you know what, we've got a bit of illusion happening already.
Speaker 1: Well, getting that two Birds, One Stone and trash Alley photo shoot on one day. We did well doing both of you sts on one day. I already had the wide angle lens out for it, Matt, so I thought I'll go to.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, what okay, Lease, you threw yourself in there. I thought you were just gonna No.
Speaker 1: I would never slag off a friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a new friend was on the rocks for a bit, but well you were a tinder.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. Jee Oh yeah, me and man, that was so I call him back and just say, oh, can then hang out?
Speaker 5: Let's do it if you're really want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, I will, I will.
Speaker 5: Have you ever got his number?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm the best friend. Really now it's under nemesis.
Speaker 5: Do you have his number?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's weird why we text.
Speaker 5: I've got close friends that I don't even have their numbers anymore. We're talking about this the other day. I was like, I don't think I have anyone's number in this room. We're all hanging out, and we're like, no, we don't really need to do we Yeah, that's true. Actually, the reason they saved in my contact is so I remember their address.
Speaker 1: He's going to be the type that doesn't answer private Hello, hides Mitch jury, Jo, how are you sorry? Tunnel? He's gone. I feel much better. Let's still going, by the way, check you.
Speaker 5: I meant to be there in fifteen minutes. Thank god I didn't actually end up going, because I definitely would have been running late.
Speaker 1: It's about twenty week is never shut up?
Speaker 5: No, we really can't.
Speaker 1: We should probably go though. Thank you for listening everyone. Episode ninety two. Yep, we hope your root chakras are aligned. Your core is recent.
Speaker 5: Hey, how long are you going to keep doing that rhyming thing to that? Of every episode? Ninety two who, I was like, I don't know what to say to that's very difficult to banter.
Speaker 1: Got to do away, No, because I'm very good. I go ninety two Who Hello, Mitchell, It's Mitchell Coombs. You know I throw it at you. Ah, my good host the Arias and one. All right, everyone else, let's go. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all. That's all we ask for, three percent all.
Speaker 1: We aim for as well. Jenna, thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: And when's Jenna going to panel our show? Because we don't have many shows left of the year. Jenna's got a penel one, so remember she for her filling show. We said, Jenna Wilf panel a whole show, I e. Press all the buttons and sound effects and turn the mics on in preparation for her filling show.
Speaker 5: But there's a problem. I don't know how to do any of that. I feel like the gag will get old real quick if we have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: The whole episode pedal a segment.
Speaker 7: I don't know how, but I'll give it a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it a go. I also came up with Jenna's filling show name. I forgot to tell you. I know we're wrapping. Yeah, it's called the Genocide Show because we're the main show. That's the side show. It's a fucking brilliant pun.
Speaker 5: Oh that genocide Yeah, yeah, that's it. That's actually a side show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a side show.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, I did vow that I wanted no part in producing this, so really you can call.
Speaker 1: It APG and all right, set Okay, congratulations like that. That's fine. It's a genocide show.
Speaker 5: Side How are you going with bringing that together? We've only got a few weeks left.
Speaker 1: I'm executive reducing it.
Speaker 7: I'll figure that out a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: People have been writing in with suggestions because we asked the listeners to, like, you know, come up with games and stuff to banter with you about.
Speaker 1: The first episode is essentially planned.
Speaker 5: How many are we doing?
Speaker 1: I think we'll do three or four. We don't need to do one for every week we're off.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought that was the plan. We can then, But the idea is that your Fever Love podcast coming through when they normally, well, once you notice it doesn't get a holiday from the holiday show, she doesn't doing it weekly? Weekly, okay weekly, and you know what, all of a sudden, I feel like I deserve eleven weeks. Yeah, that's how many you do?
Speaker 1: I actually go with twelve.
Speaker 7: Get thinking, Jenny All, the Genocide Show is coming.
Speaker 1: See you next week, ever around, Goodbye, Thank you for listening, Catch.
Speaker 5: It soon, Love your Baby.
Speaker 4: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 7: A podcast by a couple of Miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 6: The music