Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday of the show where Jat was talking about his frying pan, right, and we were talking about how you could be carefully clean them. You've got to look after your skillets.
Speaker 3: We well, we had a rule that you're not allowed to put it in the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: No, not that you should never use a metallic spoon right to stir your dish. I would never, well, I please, we agree or least that my friend, Okay, because Patsy knows they're hence the grown You damaged the enamel, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris damaged owls badly, and I might add my scan pan saucepan set said to him, no middle spoons.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm with Patsy on this percent zero tolerance, right, zero tolerance on skillet abuse.
Speaker 3: So would you let it go in the dishwasher then, because now I break the rule once and now every time that thing's going in the.
Speaker 2: Dishwater, jets blasting it for like forty five. You don't put your skillet in the dear, do you.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're terrible at our place.
Speaker 3: The idea is you're not meant to put it in there because it slowly gets rid of the anti stick technology.
Speaker 2: The enamel, the technology.
Speaker 3: How easy it is when you see that frying pan with all the stuff.
Speaker 2: In life are easy, my friend. But you've got to respect scientists, boffins, people that couldn't make the cut for NASA go on and work in the R and D. We search and develop for prime the crusade.
Speaker 3: All right, they've done a great stuff with non stick technology. But if you're going to put it in the dishwasher anyway, you don't really need to worry about whether it's sticks or the dish washer is.
Speaker 2: Going to take. It's the same they have on the Space Shuttle. It's the same technology.
Speaker 3: You've got to respect the frying up eggs on the Space Shuttle.
Speaker 2: No, exactly, they can't because when it re enters, it's the same thing that's coated in, the same thing that's on your frying pan. Oh, the rocket is spay in tefol.
Speaker 1: What about your scrub buddy? He'd be sitting on the bench going, well, what have I done wrong? He's put him in.
Speaker 2: The first kitchen toy story. Pisar with the kitchen version.
Speaker 3: All his names, Scrub Daddy, Scrub, buddy.
Speaker 2: I like scrub Buddy though he's gone mad, though he does look all lonely the other side.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, scrub Daddy still gets to work out on the bigger pans that can't fit in the We got this enormous I hate this thing, A big enormous square pan that goes on the cook top, right and anytime you got to cook it, wash it. It hardly fits in the sinking out back. I leave that thing soaking for days.
Speaker 2: That's my trick too. You're going to clean that it's soaking. My new one is right, it's I get a it's washing powder and you put a load of it in the dirty pan, put some water and boil it on the stovetop and it cleans off you. It's all shiny. This is three aw. You're listening to d d's other uses for household objects. You cannot put a frying pan too late, O col to you ruin The Christian O'Connell Show podcast