Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Done Anything Dead? Hey, this is.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast. Patsy, please tell us about the thing that happened with your daughter already and the canteen.
Speaker 3: So I'd pack a lunch every day, and yesterday she comes.
Speaker 1: To doing that.
Speaker 3: Of course, I am that is a lot.
Speaker 1: But they surely can't she buy some at the canteen. Don't you break it?
Speaker 3: Once a week on a Friday. She has a treat on a Friday. Anyway, It's really good now, like you know, in our day, mum would have to send you like a two dollar note for your lunch if you bought it the canteen. But now they have these apps obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got Tap and Go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just ridiculous. Like you can load up and they get their student ID card and just swipe it like it's some sort of flexi card. It's brilliant. Actually, it's really good and you can have you know, it's like a bank statement. You can see what they buy, how much credit they've danger though, isn't it? Well, she came home yesterday and she had not eaten her sandwich and a couple of other things, and I thought, I said, oh, was there something wrong with your sandwich? And she said, oh, no, I was a really busy mum. You know, I had to pick up my test and then.
Speaker 1: You know, the sandwich. Yeah, it was at the end of.
Speaker 2: The loaf, and it was one slice of crust, one good. Even if there's only one slice of crust and a good one, that crust is still unacceptable slice.
Speaker 3: I had a beautiful fresh loaf of bread and she had some lovely honey smoked ham and mustard. It was a beautiful sandwich. And I said, did you not like?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a beautiful sandwich if you're sixty sandwich the mustard.
Speaker 2: It's the mustard and the ham, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's what I expect from like an enid bly No, I haven't. I had an image of a farmer in.
Speaker 2: The sixties opening up his wax kind of wrappings out and you know, I'm going here calling him back his kelpy.
Speaker 1: And then tucking into that that missus Meggans, For.
Speaker 3: Heaven's sake, we went to school with a veggiemite sandwich or a jam sandwich. A ham sandwich is a step from there.
Speaker 1: She opened that was.
Speaker 3: Just mustard, Yeah, beautiful mild mustard.
Speaker 2: It's still just app of the elder, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Grain? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, So I said, this is something wrong, and she said, oh nice, really busy. And then I thought, I'll just.
Speaker 1: Check the teenager, not an old ager.
Speaker 3: I checked the app and she'd had a jumbo sausage roll yesterday.
Speaker 1: You know what, we're all with Audie.
Speaker 2: With Audie start making the merchant out team, We're all with Audit.
Speaker 1: That's an upgrade.
Speaker 3: There is nothing wrong with what's wrong with the ham sandwich.
Speaker 1: I love a ham sandwich. But I'm fifty two. You know I ain't putting that man killed mustard in it either. It's love. No, no, no, Listen, In fifty years from now, there'll be no mustard. Wow. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Now five years from now we look at mustard as the beta max.
Speaker 3: Oh no, AI will replace mustard. It's been around for centuries, will see ye.
Speaker 1: But enjoy have also been around for centuries. No young uns are going, mommy, where's the mustard? So is she? Do you have a limit on that tab? Yes? Yeah, well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's she's dwilled it down to like a dollar fifty, so I will have to top it up for tomorrow's lunch, but there will be none of that to No.
Speaker 1: What have you run out of turk? Try old turkey, some left turkey, and the freezer from Christmas some nice cranberry sauce. The Christian O'Connell show podcast