Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Who.
Speaker 2: From Richmond Gold one four point three HQs Melbourne, Australia, Fordcasting to the world.
Speaker 3: Christian You know holt hand comes in and smash scrap.
Speaker 4: Sorry I hunked you and almost killed.
Speaker 3: You for Breakfast show.
Speaker 5: Come by ar al us.
Speaker 3: Now, hey, come on in seven minutes past six. What beautiful weather out there today pouring down a rain. Welcome to the school holidays.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't we time the Grand Final just perfectly. Rain on Friday, rain on Saturday, rain today, but there was a perfect little window yesterday morning.
Speaker 6: We were blessed. We were blessed yesterday morning. It was our Grand Final. Thank you everyone, and came out to the Wittnoval and Footscray.
Speaker 3: It was sunny, clear skies.
Speaker 6: The three skydivers all came down safely, which is great news. We had Carlos, the big opera singer who did the national anthem. It was great and more importantly, the granny all showed up and kicked really really well. So we have a new winner, Carmel Heine, who kicked just under twenty eight meters. However, in the qualifying heats, one of the grands kicks. Did you see thirty.
Speaker 4: Three, thirty two point nine, thirty two point.
Speaker 3: Eight monster kick?
Speaker 6: But then then so all the Grandies that showed up, they all had one kick, and then we whittled down to a top eight, and the top eight Grands obviously kicked again. But then there's more pressure and they've known that one of them is gonna win one thousand dollars. I thought overall this year, the grounds were very, very good. They all worked out their technique and there were some really big kicks.
Speaker 4: This show is not good at math, so we would never try and break down the actual averages of last year versus this year, but I feel on average they were better kicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I got to say, Patsy, moving from where you were last year with the meltdown about writing all.
Speaker 5: The numbers now meltdown, you.
Speaker 3: Had a very very good calm presence. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Always you would do a face paintings, so the margin of the margin of ra isn't that big.
Speaker 3: Also, what happened to Friday?
Speaker 6: You said, I'm going to really learn how to do two or three different animals on people's faces. Fast forward to yesterday when there was a pre mixed rainbow paint panett.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, did is smear a rainbow and people's face you know what a face painting.
Speaker 7: There were that many people in the queue, that middle many little kiddies that we had to get them through them quickly. So I thought, you know, let's streamline this. You are having a rainbow, and you are having a rainbow.
Speaker 4: So you only did rainbows all day yesterday.
Speaker 7: I know, I did some footy stripes and a little boy, little three year old as well.
Speaker 6: Stripes and again Illustraight's rainbow in a pre mix.
Speaker 4: You can't have it all boys, A straight line, a bent line.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, Now I'm going to do some work over the weekend.
Speaker 6: So I thought, was like Kriker that she's already changed, and I'm going to look at some YouTube videos and learn and as good We've got Alex in that the action right as well. So basically, just smear this brush. I mean, Jack cry could have done.
Speaker 3: That was raining.
Speaker 7: Bianca and Sarah, your lovely wives thought it was brilliant, so you know what, that's good enough.
Speaker 6: They were very very happy. Yeah, I saw that. I think that my wife has made it into the video which is now is the Grand Final video now live set up. You can see the Grand Final, the Grands in action and the skydivers. Isn't that footage from their go pros awesome? It's incredible up over Melbourne over foot screen. The Grand Final video now live. Check it out on our Facebook page. OC one four to three. I thought the Grands all did very well yesterday. All the crowd that were there were fantastic as well. Right near the end of the qualifying kicks and all the grannies one ball granny can't remember her name, but her granddaughter hadn't yet arrived. It was so sweet and she seriously guys right, which is why I gave the option. She was second to last to kick, and so I sort of, you know, we tried to buy a bit of time, but because we had to, we had to get through the granny. So I let her miss her go out to let the next person kick, but then she had to kick. She was almost in chairs of her granddaughter wasn't there to see him.
Speaker 4: At one point she actually stood on tippytoes trying to look over the crowd start break the door of the never leave a grand down.
Speaker 6: Another one that highlights for me was Huggy did an amazing job yesterday, right, he was looking after the crowd doing the warm up and when we actually go off and do stuff for film bits, Huggy was there entertain the crowd and he did it brilliantly. However, and Huggy obviously, you know he's played in eighteen grand finals.
Speaker 4: He doesn't mind telling you his history of footballing extensively.
Speaker 3: He yesterday did you see him fall over?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did he? He still got do you know what? Right, he's still got that pace. You know, those guys still come alive. They listen. And he was helping measure the kicks.
Speaker 6: Along with you chat and he obviously went to cover some ground very quickly.
Speaker 3: But Huggy once.
Speaker 6: He picks up force and momentum, Huggy in movement and at speed is a powerful thing. And the brakes weren't strong enough and it was like setting out in cartoons with their legs go spinning. He went spinning up in the end land on his back. So Huggy fell over. I hope we've got that on video. Can we send it off to a TV show and get some money? Check out the video now? Then for our twenty nineteen. Granny's the Grand Final that happened yesterday, the EJ. Whittenoval. It's up on Facebook OC one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Good morning. You had a great weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: So we were blessed over the weekend with two great prelim finals. Friday night's game was amazing and then wha what a huge upset on Saturday night. How many key GWS players were out? Obviously Green was was suspended.
Speaker 4: Winfield was out. Obviously Canelio's out probably the season, although was there in the news path that he might come.
Speaker 5: Back, maybe a miraculus return.
Speaker 3: Are they shipping him out to Germany like they're doing that mysterious doctor They're supposed to be sorting out Jordan to goeye as well.
Speaker 5: They're giving him a link transplant.
Speaker 6: I don't know how he's going to be okay for Saturday, but you know, it's the it's the Grand Final. But two were amazing games and I was lucky enough to get tickets to go on Friday night and it was incredible. The atmosphere there, just being in Richmond, it was it was like a carnival Friday night, you remember, cause remount of Friday was a very sort of balmy, mild evening. It was actually really warm. There were all the bars, there were people out drinking on the streets. From about half past five we were. I just presumed I'd been to find a bar to drink it with my mate. On Friday night before the game. We had to walk for about half an hour. Everywhere was heaving. There were cues, you know that bar, even the London down the road. I just said, let's go there. You wouldn't ever presume the ber Q to get in, maybe to get out, but you wouldn't presume the b of Q.
Speaker 3: There was a que down the road to get in there.
Speaker 5: It's very popular at fun time.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 6: And then the game itself and the atmosphere at the MCG and on Friday night under the lights there having a beer. It was just amazing. And I was sat where we were, I was sat with all the Cats fans, and obviously I'm a DS fan, so I've got no I was just kind of neutral, just taking it all in poor. I mean, is so cruel, but so exciting, isn't it? Because it looked like the Cats were going to do it. The first two quarters were incredible.
Speaker 4: It was a relentless game all the way through. What a game it was.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I just you didn't even want to go to the toilet or anything like that. You just we was sat there just at the relentless attack from both the teams, and then then the final two courses, then seeing all the Cats fans just at the end, stunned that they hadn't got it. Then somehow then managed to let the Tigers get back into the game and out muscle them.
Speaker 6: It was an amazing atmosphere. And then Saturday night I got caught unaware. I just presumed it was another eight o'clock game.
Speaker 4: Me too, asked me during the day. I said, at seven thirty, the nights take care of the footy, son, and I got home about five thirty in a miss half the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I didn't did they Did everyone get an email or something?
Speaker 9: Game?
Speaker 6: I just presumed it be another eight o'clock one, primetime Saturday night night, Friday night that'n till week again, same time, first bounce, you know, seven fifty or whatever. But oh no, I only saw the last five minutes and then I caught the highlights because you were raving about it yesterday.
Speaker 3: What an amazing game?
Speaker 4: Well, the second half was amazing.
Speaker 3: It was like Custer's last stand, trying to just the giants trying to just trying to survive the onsre.
Speaker 4: It was if they didn't even want to attack. They were just like, we're just going to park back here and withstand the wave that's coming at us. And it was a wave.
Speaker 6: So do you think people now after that amazing game and what g w Wes have done? I mean, how old is that club I didn't want?
Speaker 4: Twenty eleven was their first year in the competition.
Speaker 3: Do you think people are going to see them differently now?
Speaker 4: I think I think there'll be. I think there'll be a bit of love for them on Saturday for being the underdog and being a team that has never been in the Grand Finnable.
Speaker 3: Do you think people also will love me more because they beat the Pies?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: Sport is cruel. But that look on Eddie McGuire's face. Wow, if there was an emoji, it's that red angry one with steam coming out the ears. Incredible highlight the weekend for many The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfat Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: So here's the thing, right, a couple of weeks ago we were brainstorming ideas like I'm sure every Breakfast show about what we're going to do in the countdown for.
Speaker 3: These four days.
Speaker 6: So we go into the Grand Final this weekend ideas on the show, and one thing we thought we grow we could look for super fans. We did this last year when I think it was like two or three days before the big weekend or the Grand Final. We got two super fans, Pies and a West Coast Eagles fan to get tattoos saying that their team were going to be the Premier winners.
Speaker 3: And we got Jade. Stevenson came in, didn't he before?
Speaker 4: He was before his whole gambling controversy was before that, he was staring down the barrel of another controversy, which was he didn't have his tatooing license, but he bought a tatoo gun off eBay and he agreed to come in and tatoo too people for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He did actually a pretty good job.
Speaker 4: He did great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So this year we thought we'd go for something different and trying. We just presumed, like I think most people going into the prelim finals, that on Monday morning it would be Tigers versus Pies. That's the way it was looking, and we just thought, well, that'd be easy to find a super fan from the Pies supervan from the Tigers. That'll be easy. So Tigers, Yes, gw wes here's the idea. We've got a meta Mark have agreed to do this, pulling the team at Metamark. They do like tinder cars and wrap around. They do a lot the V eight supercars, so it's like high end stuff. They've agreed we need to find two super fans today to agree to have your cars totally sort of logoed up with your team's colors declaring your team the twenty nineteen Premier winners. And so we need to find those bit by ten o'clock this morning because obviously they've got to get the designs and I mean like it's going to declare that twenty nineteen winner on the bonnet. And then from Wednesday, you're driving around Melbourne as people do a double take, go, wait, twenty nineteen hasn't happened yet, and there's a GWS fan here in melbourne's that confident. So finding a Tigers superfan he's prepared to have their car wrapped around, I don't think it's going to be too difficult.
Speaker 4: It should be easier. I mean, you see, especially around here in Richmond, you see shop fronts completely converted.
Speaker 6: You noticed by the way everyone suddenly probably never even been to a game this season walking around yesterday with the Tigers hats on.
Speaker 4: How many of those Tigers caps did they manufacture?
Speaker 6: Where I went all right yesterday, that's all I saw people. And also not just walking down the street chest out, marching down the street like they've won it.
Speaker 3: The Tigers fans digging out all that gear that I don't know if they've ever worn it this season some of them however, right, Tiger's a superman. That's who we need to find, is the GW West super fans who prepared to get their car logoed up and wrapped around. Are we going to find any here in Melbourne? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like we said, they're a young club. It was twenty twelve, actually it was their first season in the AFL, so they've only been around for seven years and they're located outside of Melbourne that.
Speaker 3: Gills love child. Basically aren't they? And so are we going to find anyone?
Speaker 4: Well? Is Gil our best chance?
Speaker 6: So if you are a GWS super fan or a Tigers superfan, and you've got a car and you can lend it to us for twenty four hours so we can get it all wrapped around with your team's colors and you're quite happy them to drive around for the rest of this week with that car looking like you are the winners that you've already won it.
Speaker 3: Give us a call nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 6: Also, it's interesting we're saying we're not sure if we're going to find any GWS superfans, how are they.
Speaker 3: Gonna how they're going to fill? How many tickets that I get for.
Speaker 5: Saturday seventeen perls in h club.
Speaker 6: It's tough, isn't it, Because you're obviously a new club over in Sydney. You've got to bet you've got to buy the tickets, you'll be lucky enough to get them. Then you've got to get the air flares, and then you've got to find a hotel. I guess all the rates go up this weekend, don't Of course, anyone's staying in town all right, and so we're looking for two superfans, a Tiger superfan and a Giants one nine four one four, one.
Speaker 3: Oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 6: Three every single hour all this week, right after the Beckforst Show got Royal Melbourne Show tickets to be one all all day long Monday to Fridays is coming off from twenty to seven Monday morning. Have all the stories that are in the news today about the two amazing Premium Finals, there is an amazing story and the star of it is Jeremy Cameron, g WWS player.
Speaker 3: And a man called Adam Ross.
Speaker 6: Rather than me read out the story, I thought we'd get Adam Ross to tell you what happened over the weekend.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing story. You'll love it. Good morning, Adam, Good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you.
Speaker 3: I bet you've had a strange couple of days, haven't you, Adam?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, Sam, yeah've been a little bit absurd, but always good fun.
Speaker 6: So right, people have just tuned in, they don't know anything about the story. Rather than me tell them, why don't you take us back to Friday night? You're a Cats fan. Where you're at the game. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: So I was watching the game with a few friends, and obviously, after Gelong unfortunately got beaten, I was heading home not too happy about the outcoming. I live in East Melbourne, which is quite close to the G and across the park. There's a park in between East Melbourne and the G and I have to walk through it to get home. And it wasn't until I got home that I realized I didn't have my wallet anymore. And it was a bit late after the game, and so I just realized, you know, I'm too dark. I wasn't going to be able to retrace my steps and potentially find it. So I waited until next morning. And then I had a friend staying with me from inter State, and her and I went for lunch and we called the police station and you know, nothing had been handed in, and then hung up the phone, and two seconds later I got a call from the Pullman Hotel on the park and they said they had my wallet, and I was like fantastic. So I went down there to pick it up and I just casually asked, you know who handed it in, and she said, oh, I was foot Paul Places and I said, oh, fantastic, and then got into the car and my friend said, this is fantastic, and you know, check, You've got everything. And I unzipped it and she saw a fifty dollar note in there, and she was like, why is there a fifty dollar note in your wallet? You never carry cash and you didn't get cash out, and I was like, that's bizarre. And then I was like, wait a minute, there's a note in here, and folded out the note and sure enough, Yeah, Jeremy Cameron had left an absolute repro good note saying that he'd been out for a kick with the Boy's early Saturday morning and had found my wallet in the park and he had a nice little cheeky tongue in cheek comment about putting fifty dollars in there so I can buy a GWS beanie and scuff.
Speaker 3: This is incredible.
Speaker 6: So they obviously were having a training session and last session before beating the Pies that evening. So the question now is are you going to be supporting the giants this weekend?
Speaker 10: Well, this is the thing. I'm born and Bridge Along supporter, so I've said to Jeremy that I won't be buying a Beanian scarf. I'll donate that money to charity because it's such a generous act from him. But I will absolutely, absolutely the port intows.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is incredible.
Speaker 6: This is what people don't realize right about footy and what it's like on these rivalries. And that's it. Once you are a fan, once you've got a team, it's tribed, isn't it. That's it's almost an your blood. And the thought of you wearing a GWS bean, even though the guy found you on it gave you fifty bucks, doesn't cost you anything.
Speaker 3: There's no way you're going to do that.
Speaker 11: No, not at all.
Speaker 10: But he made a sneak you comment to me last night about how he's lucky I didn't. I'm lucky he didn't spend my credit cards buying fishing lures. So I'm currently in the process of trying to track him down some high quality fishing lures. So I'll absolutely be, you know, giving it back to him, because I think it's absolutely fantastic. We so often hear about negative stories and controversy about supportive players and you know, particularly football players to be honest and you know, and then to hear a story like this It's absolutely what young supporters and young football players should look up to and idolizing. You know, this is the type of behavior that they don't get taught in media training. You know, they don't get taught to write an openly fifty dollars in a wallet if you find it in the past. They get taught to talk about the game and next week and training, so all this type of stuff. It's just fantastic. He's absolutely a genuine human and should be praised for. You know, this type of behavior. Delivering a wallet is honorable in itself, and then to do something like this is just next level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said Adam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you've summed out how we will feel about this and why it's one of those stories that has come out and people have just it's really warmed your heart. And also you can think, right, Jeremy Cameron, you've got a massive game for GW West. They're right on the cusp of something game changing for the club and the fans, and his mind should be one hundred percent on that he finds your wallet. You're right, No only does he hand it in or at the time and effort to do that and hand into the hotel where they's staying. He leaves you a funny note in there and some money, which is a really it's another classy gesture from the guy, isn't.
Speaker 12: It It is?
Speaker 10: And you know even in the note he made a cheeky comment about we were playing in the park before we beat the pies to right. So you know, Kara Karma has a lot to say about this.
Speaker 6: So are you saying you're responsible for helping g w Wes Schttler first of a Grand Final.
Speaker 10: I'm saying it's one hundred percent me.
Speaker 3: And you'll mangic.
Speaker 6: So have you have you spoken to Jeremy Cameron over the last couple of days then through all this, I know we.
Speaker 10: Extrained the messages late last night obviously, just lay pretty low, let him bask in the win. And I think he went out for official when he got back to Sydney last night from what I can see on his social media and the g w S giants have reached out as well, so just to say, you know, thanks for you know, thanks for us the good words and the kind words and you know it's fantastic. And Jeremy had said he was like I would love to catch up to have a beer with you mate. You know, obviously I'm not going to try and pressure that for this week, obviously, but he's got he's got priorities. But yeah, I will absolutely be finding him some fishing rulers and getting those two him because he deserves that, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: Last question, and how's this, this this lovely story taken the sting out of losing Friday night a bit? Or is it still already saw this morning because you were amazing? Was there lucky enough to be there at the game? You're amazing in the first half.
Speaker 10: Yeah, look, it's it did you know, did revive my spirits a little bit, but it was It's always difficult to watch.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 12: I've been a Cat supporter for.
Speaker 10: A long time and I've seen us losing prelimbs before. And I remember, you know, the nineties and early early two thousands where we were not having having great, great seasons. But it was particularly tough because you know, I wouldn't say I'm a one one eyed Cat support of it. It's you know, when you're top of the ladder for the entire season, your you know, and there's no no doubt in my mind as Richmond was by far the best team in the competition to the second half of it. But I just think seeing Geelong do that's it's always hard.
Speaker 13: It's always hard.
Speaker 10: That's a great, great group of boys who have worked really, really, really hard, and Chris god has done some amazing stuff with those boys over the last ten years and so it was a shame to not see them get to get to the Grand Final. But hey, Richmond, Richmond's done done a lot of work as well, so they deserve it just as much as the Cat's do and obviously as much as did Yeah, good on you.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what I noticed as I was leaving the ground the losing fans, especially a game where that it was that close.
Speaker 3: It was the silence. Everyone's just walking. All the Cats fans were just walking sunny. No one is even saying a word. There are no words. Everyone's just leaving solemnly. Something but like a funeral march.
Speaker 6: To see you all just moving out in the beanies and all the flags and there are the scars and all the colors. Everyone's just leaving silently, not saying a single word. That occasionally, but you see a pocket of jubilant Tigers fans That's what it is. Isn't that difference between winning and losing. It's in the silence, isn't it For the you don't know what to say to each other. You just got to get out of there and just no one really knows what to say.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, that's again. I was obviously in a bit of a bit of behaved walking back home because you know, they were the better team for the first half and and just something they'll they'll obviously be looking at themselves this week and they'll have their always fantastic Mad Monday tonight, which is always always great to see what they dress up as and all of that. But they'll they'll have a good habby with themselves. I'm not a fully commentator or assess or anything like that. That's just my opinion as a fan.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, Adam spoke really well. Thank you for telling us your amazing story and I hope you still can enjoy the Grand Final this weekend.
Speaker 3: Of course, cheer on your new best team gw Wes Absolutely well, all right, cheers mate.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three on.
Speaker 3: The Sorry Show.
Speaker 6: Then we got your Monday morning, Miss hand Lyrics at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: And this one.
Speaker 6: Then we're looking for Tigers and now it's the Giants. Super fans, put your colors where your car is. Are you prepared to declare that your team? Are you that confidence that this weekend the Giants or the Tigers your team are going to win. We're prepared to wrap your car and your colors and logos and declare that twenty nineteen you are the premiers. So if you are up for that at the moment, there are quite a few Tigers fans up for this, and we chat to some of you who are after the seven o'clock news. However, yet to get a single call. You won't be surprised from any GW West fans because obviously they're not here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: But we will need to try and find one nine four one four one.
Speaker 1: Four three The First Time and O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Last week on the show, the head of music was cramming in all the summer hits you remember with the great weather Fast forw to today.
Speaker 3: Rain is what we're oaming the show with by Dragon Heykmari's God one oh four point three, So an amazing.
Speaker 6: Weekend of Futtygar Premium Finals. Friday night, an amazing game, then again astonishing, so much drama in the Saturday night game as well. So now it's the Tigers versus the Giants this weekend for the twenty nineteen Grand Final and this morning. The big thing we need to find by ten o'clock if we can pull this idea off, is we want to wrap two super fans cars in their team's colors and logos. So obviously on last week we were thinking it probably might be, might be Cats, that won't be fine to finding any super fans were better to do. That might be the Pies, might be the Tigers.
Speaker 3: But wheneverbody thought, especially what was going on with Toby Green and missing so many key players, I don't think anyone, if they're really honest.
Speaker 6: Presumed that that would happen. It was a huge, upset, yep, amazing scene on Saturday night. So it means, then, Tigers fans we're looking for you. Are you prepared to put your colors where your car is and I mean on the bonnet, everywhere all over your car have been entirely wrapped in your team colors? And most importantly declaring you this week as the twenty nineteen premiers. Now, same thing to GW West fans. I mean, I'm not even that familiar with their song, but it is a good one. He's got a bit of pace and a lick on it.
Speaker 9: South from the west of the town.
Speaker 3: It's the south of.
Speaker 9: The night and the crown.
Speaker 6: Biggest grin of this whole weekend, of the whole world was Toby Greens or the look of the way, relief that he didn't cost his team they're placed in a Grand final from He just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Could He just kept just shaking his head light. I get to play in a ground final after a week he'd had.
Speaker 4: I don't know will he be able to find a way to get suspended outside the game?
Speaker 6: All right's the Giants fans. We're looking for you on nine four one four one o four three and you from all right, So we got some Tigers fans already cooling in No.
Speaker 3: Four one four one o four three. We're looking for super fans. Jaye didn't come on him.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Christian, how are you mate?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: Listen, congratulations, great great game, great comeback on Friday night.
Speaker 14: Oh absolutely, mate, I was ecstatic at half time. Therefore we're gone. But the boys found a way to fight, fight and fight and win and get back in the game and wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Who's your player? Pressed to you? Incredible performance?
Speaker 14: Yeah, absolutely pressy. Yeah, he's an absolutely gone, probably one of the better pick ups I've had him in the years. So yeah, he's left from the front all day. And there's more and more as a team effort. It's just good to get in another Grand Final.
Speaker 6: It's incredible. And to Jayden, tell us about your car. You're prepared to have this your car wrapped in your team's colors.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yes, Yeah, it will look better than black, wouldn't it a little better of yellow than black?
Speaker 3: So what have you got at the moment? What car are you driving?
Speaker 14: I'm driving a Commodore at the moment.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: Actually, every other Tigers fan who's gorn the show is calling about their Commodore. I know you're sponsored by cheap but I'm thinking you need a holding sponsorship.
Speaker 14: Your number one car is a whole I should buy Jeep then.
Speaker 3: All right, jading so it could be. And where do where do you live? Mate? Where will you be driving this around as it.
Speaker 14: Gets wrapped this week, olive in Watson, So I'll be monthly driving around town around Greensboro up under earth.
Speaker 3: Great, all right, Jading it could be you. We'll catch up with you later.
Speaker 14: Thanks for you, Thank you, Christian, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, Well done, mate, Let's go to Tanya. Good morning, Hi Christian? How are you? I bet you're over the moon, aren't you? Grand final? Another one for tigers.
Speaker 8: It was amazing lost my boys getting it back.
Speaker 11: Now the night I had supporters.
Speaker 3: Oh brilliant. It must be buzzing. Then you can't wait for this weekend? Oh?
Speaker 8: I cannot waits a long time coming.
Speaker 3: It's only been two years last year, twenty four.
Speaker 8: A week is a long time anyway.
Speaker 3: Coming. All right, So tell us about your car, mate.
Speaker 8: I've got mister by Outlander.
Speaker 11: It's not a commodore.
Speaker 3: It's not a commodore.
Speaker 6: No, it's a big old unit to drive in, so it's a lot to wrap so it would look great. Yeah, and you have you spoken to have you as you've spoken to your son about this to see up for this as well?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I haven't told him anything because he was still asleep when I left.
Speaker 15: So it would just make his day.
Speaker 3: See, you're so happy, you're so cool of you're prepared to get your car wrapped.
Speaker 6: You met some bitshy outlander in your colors and declaiming that you are already the twenty nineteen premiers.
Speaker 8: You are not a diehard san if you don't do something like this.
Speaker 6: Tiny, You're great, okay, Tiny, amazing? All right, all right, we might be picking you, Tiny, We speak to you later.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, let's try one more Stratchos.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good, mate, I think Stratso's When I met you at one of our movie clubs last year. I'm pretty sure you were actually wearing a tiger's top, weren't you.
Speaker 11: That's right, And I was talking to you about the decision you made to become a demon supporter and how bad of a decision.
Speaker 3: That was, to be fat. You caught it early, even though last season was at the time when I moved here in May and I put them in June. It was a continue, you know, not too shabby. But you were saying, you all regret that they will fall away, and you're right, you're a soothsayer. But well done. You through this weekend. Amazing, it is, It's great.
Speaker 11: It's great.
Speaker 3: Now listen, Stratos, tell us about the car. What have you got.
Speaker 11: I've got a big white transit van that travels in and out of the city and all suburbs of Mountain Melbourne, because that's the job I do. And I would love to put a big Tiger through every suburb in Melbourne and let them know.
Speaker 4: How many suburbs you reckon you can get through this week strata.
Speaker 11: Well, I've got deliveries booked all the way through Geelong and all the way through to Dromana and every nearly every suburb in between. Some reckon about twenty suburbs.
Speaker 3: What are your paper boy? What do you do?
Speaker 11: I'm a delivery service. I do a delivery service for a company.
Speaker 3: Endearment right, okay, stretches, you're strong contender.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's going to get eyeballs on it.
Speaker 3: That's what I like.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you what the giant song sound of the town. They're not going to hear nothing like having fifty sixty thousand Tiger supporters ripped the mcg down. They're not going to know what sound until they hear.
Speaker 8: That just.
Speaker 3: Doesn't green.
Speaker 11: He's going to be green with mby when Koshi holds up the cup at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Wow, when the trash talk has started at corner Bars seven on a Monday morning, That is great, all right, Stratsos, you're a proper fan. All right. Remember we might catch up with you, we might go for you later on this morning. But now, thank you very.
Speaker 11: Much, No, thank you very much. Shouldn't have a great taken.
Speaker 6: Anybody so you can hear the passion, the passion for these tigers fans. Where are you gw Wes fans? Come on, give us a call? Nine four one four one four three. Where are the gw Wes fans?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 3: Tam me this chap. Did I make a mistake? Friday night? Would you ever at the MCG have one of those hot dogs you see there?
Speaker 4: Would you have? I've personally never had one?
Speaker 12: How was it?
Speaker 3: I'm still not right. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 6: All the gassy beer i'd had all night from six o'clock in the evening. I don't know whether it's the beer or the big hot dog. I didn't see anyone else going for them.
Speaker 4: See I got food poisoning once at a bowling alley from a hot dog. And I don't trust a lot of outside hot outside the home.
Speaker 3: But you don't think a great hot dog is perfect sort of beer snack, isn't it. You know that it's an underrated thing, a really good hot dog. And this is a foody city. One thing I do I think there's a shortage of is actual hot dog places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't tell you where to get a great hot dog in Melbourne. Good point.
Speaker 3: I'm actually think seriously thinking about opening up my own hot dog restaurant in town, like a pop up place. Yep, outside the G Outside the G again, and I'll get a little cart there to begin with, and that looking out a funny little hat they have done there in April and stuff like that. All right then, So, gw West fans, where are you?
Speaker 6: We're being in on dated with Tigers fans who are prepared to get their car raped in the next twenty four hours with their team's colors logo and calling them already the twenty nineteen premiers. Gw Wes fans, are you prepared to do the same thing? I'm not even sure I should be saying right now. In Melbourne fans, we're just looking for AGW West fan, aren't we. We've got some now, Steve, good morning on Christian. Yeah good, So you're a Giants fan mate.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've been a Giants hans last or five years.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, so you're from Sydney, moved.
Speaker 13: Here now, I had one of me mates and you get drafted on, but unfortunately snapped his leg his first practice map, so he's kind of been delisted since. But I've been lucky enough to say with him.
Speaker 3: So wow, okay, yeah he's on now.
Speaker 13: He's leg never killed up properly, so he's on. So he can never play again.
Speaker 6: But oh well, oh well you highlighted giggle with mates like you, he's going to be just fine.
Speaker 3: I'm never going to play my Dreams support ever again. Oh well, that's up there with the Australian. She'd be right. Suck it up, princess, and oh well, start feature on a Monday of bad news simply called oh well.
Speaker 6: You should be a doctor. What but what great bedside man? I'm afraid it's terminal, but oh well, so Steve, tell us about your car.
Speaker 13: I've got a bigness in the bar. Look to be honest, my boss is a rich mad Richmond supporter and loved to all work covered in the giant parking on in front of you office.
Speaker 3: Great idea and then of course every time you get out the car, you're blairing this.
Speaker 13: I'm walking for the office this morning.
Speaker 6: All right, Steve, we might be calling, we might be picking you. We speak to you later on this morning. Thanks for now, mate, a thank you well. Kevo coome onring.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, hello, and again Hello, I'm sorry I didn't.
Speaker 8: This is Kevin.
Speaker 15: Yes, massive Giants fan, born and bred Greater Western Sydney. Good living in Melbourne now and it's it's hard being a Giants fan in Melbourne.
Speaker 9: We've been one of three.
Speaker 2: But you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Down do you know, Steve?
Speaker 6: The last call you must have bet there are Facebook group buddies, aren't they.
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know Steve.
Speaker 15: No, No, I don't know Steve at all, but would be great to catch up with some Giants fans in Melbourne, that's for sure. We're far a few, but definitely yeah, I heard what the challenge is. Definitely would wrap my car and I'd drive it all around Melbourne and I'd even drive through Richmond just to show everyone and then play the songsters Proud and loud, car tipped over.
Speaker 6: I mean, very easier to go doing that in Richard. But tell me this then, Kevin, did you you must have been? I bet you can't believe that you're through, You've won.
Speaker 15: Uh, you know what it's it's been coming for a couple of years and as you can hear, my voice is slowly going, but as if it's just yeah, I think it was. You know, everyone's underestimated and and didn't expect us to get through with our main players, you know, Toby out and Niglio, and I think we've coup with them. Hope we can get them back against Richmond and you know what, I think we're just going to take it away from them.
Speaker 3: Wow, it would be amazing, amazing. See, it's gonna be great final. So well done. All right, Kevin, we might be picking you. We'll chat you later again.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one Who four point three.
Speaker 6: All right, so we're searching for Tiger's super fans this morning and GWS super fans. See if they're going to get their up forgetting their cars wrapped in the team's colors, and on the bonnet declared that they are already the twenty nineteen premieres on the line. Now, then we've got Kieran, who I think is in Cranbourne, who is the president of the Melbourne edition of the gw WES Fan Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Kieran.
Speaker 12: Hell are you guys?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 12: You must be over the moon, Matt, I am bloody rapped. That's an understatement.
Speaker 3: I bet you can't believe it, honestly, just to look.
Speaker 12: At everyone's faces because I was right there smack dang in the cinemare Cheez squad and just a passion there. Just ah, I can't describe that. I really can't, you know. I took the whole day yesterday really trying to, you know, let it settle in. I'm that still lost for words, right.
Speaker 6: And tell me about the fan club then, So you run the Melbourne Fan Club of gw West Fans.
Speaker 12: Yes, So basically we run out of a pub in the city called Kubasin. So mate, Oh, there's quite a few of us at rock up.
Speaker 3: How many is you get?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 12: I mean we can just gone on Saturday, mate, we packed a joint out, so I mean, you can believe me or not. I'll chuck up all the videos and stuff from the weekend on Facebook after work today. But yeah, the joint was packed and we did our big march down to the mcg unrealiring. There's hundreds of us, mate.
Speaker 6: That's brilliant. I mean the atmosphere afterwards. You must have been stunned and so and you must have liked. You know, everyone these days got these Facebook groups. Have you got a Facebook group as well?
Speaker 3: How many members on our Facebook group?
Speaker 12: It's just bumping out, bumping up the last couple of weeks. I think we've just cost four hundred likes at the moment, which is pretty good for a you know, Sydney based team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very very good. Yeah, very good.
Speaker 6: And so if you heard about what we're trying to do, then we're trying to find a Tiger Superman and a Giant Superfan to get their cars wrapped up in the team's colors and logos the next twenty four hours and declaim that you are going to be the twenty nineteen premieres Orange.
Speaker 12: That sounds good to me. I love every bit of orange and Melbourne helps, mate, So I'll be I'll be keeping it or dropping the windows playing the songs. Mate, We've got to get out there. We've got to paint orange. Paint Melbourne orange, you know.
Speaker 3: And tell me this what CARDI drive? What do you got? What could we be wrapping?
Speaker 12: It's a Ford Falcon exar sticks so gives me to work?
Speaker 3: And what do you do for living? What would you be driving around Melbourne doing this week? Krem mate?
Speaker 12: Well, I'll be even out of Melbourne, you know, working with Coopers in trying to work out, you know, the best way to run out pre and post match functions and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, so you're taking the whole week off organize this Saturday's game.
Speaker 12: Wait, it's between you and.
Speaker 6: You really are such a supervan. You're the kind of guy we're looking for, caring it might be you.
Speaker 3: We got to go for now.
Speaker 6: But thanks for speaking to just this morning, and well done again, great win, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show. Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: So what song would sum up your weekend? The weekend you've just had perfectly, Pats, what would it be for you.
Speaker 5: Oh it would have to be shaken Stevens lipstick, powder and paint.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard this from the eighties in a long long time. I didn't know shake He made it all the way over here to Australia.
Speaker 3: Oh he was huge, was he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh God? I loved him as a kid. He was shakey. Got me into Elvis, did he? Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: Danced a bit like Elvis too, didn't No one danced.
Speaker 3: A bit like there was only albous pat See why that song your weekend mate?
Speaker 7: Because of my face painting years today at the Grand Final, all the powder and paint and glitter and god knows what else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did a great job there.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much to everyone who came out, all the grands that kicked as well. We had a fantastic time. We've got a lot of people to thank later on this morning that made it all happen. You can check out the video right now of the Grand of Finding yesterday. How all the grands got on? Oh C one four to three? Have you seen the video? How Hi Tommy's drone went?
Speaker 3: I know it last year. It's higher like the stand that I think one of the stands that it's got the floodlights on it. Second above that and we'll almost see people passengers and airplane find by.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you can check out the video on facebok oc one O four three Jack, what's it for you?
Speaker 11: Will?
Speaker 4: Talking about High Up in the sky Mine is aeroplane themed. I spoke last week about how my mum wouldn't let me go and see Air Force One. When I was twelve years old, a friend of mine was having a birthday party. Everybody went except me because my mom did let me watch emirated movies. I finally watch air Force One this weekend. I saw it for the first time.
Speaker 3: How nice I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 6: Isn't Harrison for the kind of President of America you want? Yeah, it's a great movie, air Force One. It's a really well done movie.
Speaker 4: Well, it was funny to think of Donald Trump in that role the whole movie, how he would react to a similar situation.
Speaker 3: All Right, The song I guess that sums up my weekend would be this to me, sums up. I was lucky enough to get last.
Speaker 6: Minute tickets Friday to go to the Tigers game against the Cats, and I got them from Raizorway, who I've met a couple of weeks ago, and he was obviously umpiring the game and kind enough to offer me tickets. So I leapt at the chance. Even though you may recourse spose we've taken my daughter to a gig. Yes that we'd had book four six months, yep, dropped lack of star.
Speaker 3: Twickets to say to one, the prelimb spot Friday night in the g dodt in get in. So my wife, who can merely walk still we cover from knee surgery, took her and I went to the game and it was great.
Speaker 6: So I took my mate and we had a fantastic time. It was an amazing game, great atmosphere. Nothing the Friday night the g anyway than a huge game like that. So many moments in it as well, and everyone knows what happened, but the big thing for me, right, So me and my mate were there. We sit down about twenty minutes before first bounce.
Speaker 3: We've got our beers, We've already had a couple already, everything's good in the world.
Speaker 6: I'm going, yeah, that's so kind of raise a ray to give me these tickets. The game starts and no word of a light. Within five minutes, a lady next to me, very very vocal. It was like I had my own commentary team, right and her mate absolutely smashed. They were they were huge cats fans, right, they were really good love anyway. Within five minutes out I hear the first.
Speaker 3: Raisor Ray pulled frock. I shrunk in my seat, going if you only gave him a chance to get to know him. It's a really nice guy. You might hear that, you know. Do you ever think that they're humans too? All right? So what song?
Speaker 6: What one song sums up your weekend? The one you just hand perfectly? Give us a call nine four one four one oh four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: So asking you what one song would some of the weekend you've just had some of the ones that have come on our Facebook page where you can now see.
Speaker 3: The grand final video from yesterday. Check out our facebook pages.
Speaker 6: OC one oh four three Jenny Christian, My dog stolen ate a loaf of bread off the counter while I was having a shower.
Speaker 3: This is a song for me. They need to tell that dog a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. This is song Nicki.
Speaker 6: Christian had a great family weekend looking around the tunnels.
Speaker 3: At Point Nepean's Port, the Pin and Warrantine station.
Speaker 6: My fifteen year old some moaned most the way around that we were walking too far. This is for Fay, who is a Collingwood fan. Pies fans everywhere might like this.
Speaker 3: Christian.
Speaker 6: This is from Lisa developed footy fever result from watching Friday Night and the Saturday games. I'm a recent fan of AFL, so for me it would be a let's go to Liones good on in Calvin.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian, Calvin, how's your weekend? What's the song that sums it up? Mate?
Speaker 9: The song that had sum up my weekend would be a little ray of sunshine. Because my granddaughter Josephine was born at kim Bim on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Great news. Congratulate to all of you.
Speaker 14: Little Thank you.
Speaker 3: Josephine lovely name as well, really nice names.
Speaker 9: Yes, and she's great. Was in on Sunday and had a good little cattle.
Speaker 3: So and this is the first time as a granddad or have you got more grain kids?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: This is number four and this would be the third grain Porter born this year.
Speaker 3: Wow, well you've had a busy You're can have a big busy Christmas, aren't you.
Speaker 9: It's yes, it's going to be bright. Yeah, plenty of overton between now and Christmas to be able for.
Speaker 6: Well, congratulations to your family. That's great news. Thanks goodness, cool mate, well.
Speaker 9: Done, right, thank you Cape up the great work.
Speaker 6: Thank you Kelvin. All right, thanks a mate, very kind to say. Chrissy, good morning, Chrissy.
Speaker 8: Oh, Christy here sorry, Chris is.
Speaker 6: Here, Christian's here, Chack's here and we're all here. So Christy, what song sums up your weekends?
Speaker 8: Of course it's queen.
Speaker 3: We are the champions now, you say, of course, let us know. Why is it this?
Speaker 8: Of course because Melbourne Storm won on Saturday night against Power.
Speaker 6: And now, now, be honest, does it irritate you that everyone is talking about footy?
Speaker 3: Because that's what everyone's talking about the Storm.
Speaker 6: You've got a great team in the Storm as well, amazing teams and the world's best players.
Speaker 8: They're not just a great team, they are an awesome team.
Speaker 3: And so why is now this weekend you go to Sydney? Is that right? You have to forgive my agorance.
Speaker 8: Now we go to Sydney and we play the Roosters and there's the Titans are playing the Revedos. Whoever wins out of both of those the two games go straight into the Grand Final, which has played the week after the AFL gream Final.
Speaker 3: You almost spat the words out there.
Speaker 4: Do you pay attention to the a f L chrissy or no?
Speaker 8: H what's that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 8: I'm an r ral all the way.
Speaker 6: So are you from Queensland or New South Wales? Is that why you're at your NRL?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, I'm a Victorian girl. And it anyway for the storm because mine is reporting Melbourne storm and yeah, he turned around and he's a gerror follow storm And I said what color is storm? And he goes purpose and gyp.
Speaker 3: I mean there you go, love our first sight. Lovely stuff. Oh Christy, thank you very much. You're giving us a call. Good luck to the storm this weekend. Go storm anyone? No, okay.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Time for a Monday morning. It's just another miss heardman day. Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics every Monday, ten past eight.
Speaker 6: We do this your misshard lyrics we do in two past part one, Big John sends us a top five.
Speaker 3: We have a listen to them. See if it really is a misheard lyric. If so, you hear this, if not this, and if it's a really great one, all of favor. All right, let's go straight into a lady Gaga, do what you want?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is it I walk alone? Or is it I walk a log? It is straight in it's a little gee, but it is she walks along abba?
Speaker 6: Does your mother know? Is it flirts a little maybe? Or is it earn a little mini? Earn a little minnie? Yeah, I hearn a little mini. Britney spears toxic too high, can't come down? Or is it turn around? Yank him down, yank him down?
Speaker 3: Is there definitely?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kate Bush running up that hill, the great Kate Bush.
Speaker 6: And if only I could, I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to swap up places?
Speaker 3: Or is it?
Speaker 6: And if only I could, I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to small round places, little pockets eyes g man, she would make a deal with God and she'd get him too small round places and Queen we are the champions and bad mistakes or is it? And bad meat steaks and bad mistakes. No right, I so want it to be and bad mistakes. Oh he wasn't a tair there as well, but it's a very respectable four out of five of a big John all right, coming up next and all the best of the ones you've been sending me over the last seven days. Have you sent some men standby could be reading out yours next the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Thank you much, Eron's so send us a lovely email. High teams, just want to say thank you for putting on the Grand Final yesterday. It was great to watch all the NaNs have a go, plus all the free food, drink and face painting and of course the massages that you all laid on. Being introvert to my partner, I are terribly shy and I kind of feel bad that I already didn't go and say hi to you guys, apart from the way out when I saw Christian loading up with wine, so you saw me like that? It was actually there's an orphanage around the corner taking some complimentary wines to drop off at those orphans. And if you see the little look on those at Lawphins faces when they get some complimentary wine from liquor Land, it is a.
Speaker 3: Joy to behold.
Speaker 4: It was a balancing act what you were doing. Everybody else had little carry bags.
Speaker 3: What about the free mass artists?
Speaker 6: Why be judgemhen a man is taking some complimentary wine, Christian. My partner doesn't get to listen to a show because of his job, so I spent a lot of the morning answering his questions, like what genre is Jack's band's music? How much do you think they all earn?
Speaker 3: Well? He slash, She is just over there.
Speaker 6: Why don't you go and have a chat with it. Here are some of the things I got to observe having seen you guys working and in the flesh first time. Has very lovely, smooth, sparse leg hair legs. Ah, Christian, I didn't realize what a very dap as smart man you are. Pat is a goddess with amazing complexion. By the way, you've seen the video, Actually I think they call it flawless.
Speaker 3: It does look great. I'd love her to join our belly dancing class and perform. Oh, I'd love to do that. She would look all some untotally rocket.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. This comes from Eron Erin. That is a lovely email. Thank you, Patsy. I'll passed us on.
Speaker 5: What's that that I'd like to do? The belly dance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to do belly dancing, Eron's tapping you are I'll ever go right.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go now to part two of the Monday Morning Misheard Lyrics are the ones you woman sending in over the last seven days. First up, we go to Richard in Hawthorne Pearl Jam better Man loved the song, However it's about to be ruined. Can't find a better man? Or is it can't find her vitamins? What is Eddie Veda saying?
Speaker 9: Still?
Speaker 3: Where is the zinc? Where is it a chemist? Wharehouse? And loaded up? Where are them vitamins?
Speaker 6: I love Pearl Jam and I wasn't sure where I want to play that because it will ruin.
Speaker 3: That song for many of us Pearl Jam fans.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Richard and Hawthorne, Let's now go to we got here.
Speaker 3: Daniels going for this one by train.
Speaker 4: Dream.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the smell of you in every single dream I dream? Or is it the smell of urine in every dream I dream? Go again, the smell of urine in every dream I dream? I hear it, I'm gonna I'm going to give it.
Speaker 6: Ye all right, Daniel, thank you very much for that one. Up next there we got Ali Clarity and z Jack loves that song. Former Fox FM employee, you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need? Or is it you are the piece of meat I wish I didn't eat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's half all right.
Speaker 6: This is Chris Holdsworth. Chris wants to put this one forward from the Beatles. I want to hold your hand. I want to hold your hand or let me hold your hand? Or is it hold your Ham?
Speaker 1: You let?
Speaker 4: It actually does sound more like Ham than he.
Speaker 3: Yeah it does Ham? Is there me?
Speaker 6: Luke up in Noosa has got this on Slipknot Don't get Slipknot on Gold one of four point three.
Speaker 3: Wait and Bleed real nice breakfast song. Luke show with s us on slipknots Wait and Bleed. I'm sure we all know it.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's a line though inside Michelle I Wait and Bleed, same show.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Very fine song. This Tina Turner simply the best heart on.
Speaker 6: The first line, My Heart's on fire Christian Danieline Roville sounds like my farts on fire.
Speaker 3: So grow up, young sir. Terrible one last one, then from Coffee Machine Kangaroo Rick.
Speaker 6: We have never nicknamed a listener that, I promise you right well. I know We've done two hundred and seventy three shows.
Speaker 3: We have never remember why sir are.
Speaker 6: You Coffee Machine Kangaroo Rick? But anyway, the Boss thunder Roads Brucie. Is he pulling out of here a winner? Or is he pulling out a Wiener? Is he pulling out a Wiena?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Is he pulling out of Hell?
Speaker 6: I reckon?
Speaker 3: Is he pulling out of hell Wiena? That's it? One lost?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 3: Is it there?
Speaker 4: Yep, it's there?
Speaker 3: All right, there you go.
Speaker 6: If you got something for next week, email them through Christian at Gold one O four three dot com dot AU.
Speaker 1: Thank you The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Since we start this morning at six o'clock, we'll be looking for two superfans, Tigers Superfan and the Harder Quest a GWS Giants fan here in Melbourne to two super fans who are prepared to put give us their car and we're going to get your cars wrapped, entirely wrapped in your team's colors and the logos, and for you to drive around from about Wednesday morning in your car fully wrapped to claim that your team are the twenty nineteen premieres. And obviously getting Tigers fans who rapped for this, that was quite easy. Finding a GWS fan has been a lot tougher. Obviously they're Western Sydney. David is just emailing Christian. I'm not a GWS supporter, but I'd love to support them in any way, anything to get them the skin of some Tiger supporters.
Speaker 3: That's the spirit. It brings us city together. That's what they told me when I moved here, Christian.
Speaker 6: As you're learning with any supporter, there's always one club that you hate.
Speaker 3: It's not Pies to me, it's the Tigers.
Speaker 6: My car be parkend at the den of the Tigers brackets the mc geam well, I q to get seats or the mcc portion of the ground. I don't want to take this opportunity off an actual supporter. But I'm happy to be there and fly the GWS colors if they're not a sim David Palmer. All right, so we have our mad Tigers fan. Stratos is going to be.
Speaker 11: You, beautiful Christian, thank you.
Speaker 6: You are going to be flying the Tigers colors driving around when you're white transit which were obviously going to be transforming into a black and yellow with a tiger on the bonnet and roof and everywhere.
Speaker 11: Ah, that's going to be beautiful.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 11: I I travel over the West Gate Bridge every day. I go through the tunnel. I go along Punt Road four or five times a week. I travel everywhere, so I do fifteen hundred to two thousand kilometers a week. So there's not going to be a suburb. There's not going to be a suburb Melbourne that's not going to see the Tigers. So it's not just going to be the GWS supporters, which it's hard to find in Melbourne anyway, because how are you going to point them out? Anyway? There's not much yellow in Melbourne this week. It's going to be all black and yellow, so finding orange, my god, it's going to be impossible.
Speaker 3: Right, Stay there, Stratos, this is where we chose you. Mate.
Speaker 6: Okay, stay there, Stratos, right, stay on the line. Kieren, You're going to be the GWS guy this week for us.
Speaker 12: At the Giant, at the Giants, I can't wait to start hating Melbourne Orange. Mate, don't you worry about the alloy on black. There's going to be a lot of orange says you hate.
Speaker 3: So remind me again, what's the car you've got, Kieren.
Speaker 12: Don've got to Ford Falcon, mate, turbo as well, so I can get around a lot faster than you, mate, a lot faster.
Speaker 3: Getting these two one together.
Speaker 6: Stratos, you're back on so Kiaren's going to be your opposite number driving around in the orange for the Giants.
Speaker 11: Listen in a dark board, there's normally got red as the center. Let his be the target this week. A little Ford Felcon. My god, I've got a Ford trade that. It's a diesel. It's got a turbo winn it as well. Diesel. I can travel eight hundred k on a tank. He can only do three hundred and fifty. My god, you've got trouble keeping up, oh mate.
Speaker 12: Well, by the time you're going up with that diesel, mate, already the half.
Speaker 11: Way of God, Melbourne was listen, I'll have my latch room in the back of my van. I could fit the whole Tiger Army to come over one little target. My god, you got more three people. I've got no seats in a bag. Oh my god. Look what sort of target that we gonna need Army were gonna need.
Speaker 3: It's only whole time, all right, Okay, so we have our two super fans. I think that much is clear. Okay, guys, so we need your cars off you today so we can return to you Wednesday morning. We see you here in the studio Wednesday morning. All right, this is so, I promise you this right.
Speaker 6: Our producers did not say to them, hey, listen, Christian's going to chuck you on together and start having a few lines to start trash talking.
Speaker 3: They went into it. That's what Foddy fever is like. This week the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: So it started again Saturday talking about the Royal Melbourne Show. It's back and if you follow Shane Crawford on Instagram, I know he was there Saturdays.
Speaker 3: Back there this Wednesday as well, and there was did you see the video of him on that ride. I didn't know, mate, it is worth looking at.
Speaker 4: I saw him watching an Elton John improviser impersonator.
Speaker 6: No, this thing was a lot more extreme. I actually thought I was going to throw out watching it. Was one of these terrifying like a chip panther in that goes around and then what is.
Speaker 4: That called the gravity like grabit chess. No, but it's like you're in a little chair.
Speaker 6: That's it your cross, like those little legs dangling through the air like it was like he was in the air in a booster seat being flung around in a washing machine.
Speaker 3: It was an amazing thing to see.
Speaker 2: Rescon All's eighties red retro vip so.
Speaker 14: Bad give away.
Speaker 6: So not only all day long on Gold every single hour after the Rectors Show. Can you win tickets to go to the all new Royal Melbourne Show this week? We have a family pass for four of you and we've got a thousand dollars of very own show bag. It's a retro showbag in the bag.
Speaker 3: Then you win.
Speaker 6: Do you remember the Sony Warpman They're coming back, Sony Woman and cassettes and twenty double A batteries. Blake really went to town on this twenty double A batteries. It's no forgiving you twenty double A batches this morning.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Bang you get a Nintendo.
Speaker 6: There's a Nintendo Entertainment system that I would love to got an old school retro Rubik's Cube, Alien Trilogy. Great Movies on DVD, Magnum p I the complete box set also on DVD.
Speaker 3: It's that Polaroid.
Speaker 4: Holarai camera, one of the legit ones. This is awesome YouTube stuff.
Speaker 3: I seriously would love the bait you got, clud o' him of the board game, Cludo tab coler fats, a Breakfast Show mug I Break the Show, shoehorn and a keep cover as well. What is that vinyl we got there?
Speaker 4: This is in eighties compilation Go for At nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 3: What you got on there?
Speaker 4: What tracks don't change by in excess?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: Do you really want to hurt me? Culture Club?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I thought you were reading out songs that come out to the next half. Found on the show.
Speaker 4: Gloria by Laura Brennegan. Yeah, there's Icehouse, Psychedelic Furs, Vet, Larry's band.
Speaker 3: What zoom It?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's ft Larry's.
Speaker 3: Bend great song Zoom just one thing in the my heart when Boom love that song used it in the TV show Fame. Do you used to watch that?
Speaker 5: Passing loved Fame?
Speaker 3: Oh? I dreamed of going to the Fame Academy, but sadly of talent said anyway. All right then, so this is what going to do each day this week.
Speaker 6: Shane Crawford, mister Royal Melbourne Show, is down there and he's left a message for us. He's got some clues to someone's showbag. It's a celebrity showbag. Listen to the clues.
Speaker 3: Who is it? Q? The acting Christian Oh getting I said, Q, the acting Christian Ah getting the dizzy. I'm not the rebel coaster ride so much?
Speaker 6: Pol Oh.
Speaker 3: Someone's left a showbag.
Speaker 2: Bon Sunday's some Tiger food, a Tatoo's saying Premier is twenty nineteen and an airline digit.
Speaker 4: To news.
Speaker 3: Happy that to now from the crawl All right, whose show bag do you think it was? You heard the clues? Give us a call nine four one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 6: Three Your new row in Melbourne Show is back now. It's a show like you've never seen before. Every show this week. We've got family passes you and four to go along and our very own VIP retro showbag which is worth one thousand dollars. Got some great stuff in there. We've gone retro with our show bags that you can win. I was just sending Jack. Jack's actually in front of this. It is crammed. It's like Santas Sack, the actual the bag itself. I wouldn't mind as well. It's one of those nice little canvas sacks. Up inside. We've got some amazing.
Speaker 2: O'Connor's eighties red retro VIP so bad give away.
Speaker 3: What are you peeling through right now? You're not taking anything for yourself? Are here? Non?
Speaker 4: There's one on macbox. I just wanted to see what was in here?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: I appreciate connor mug. You look disappointing and I thought it might be some more gear, but that's still in there.
Speaker 6: We got a brand yeah, Sony Warman and cassettes. Don't for get the twenty Douba batteries and Nintendo Entertainment System, Rubik's Cube, Alien the Movie Trilogy box set, Magnum b im box set, show Horn and of course I brand new show keepy cup, I haven't seen those yet, and you get the four entry pass as well.
Speaker 3: All right, here's what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Then each day this week Shane Crawford is that the all new Royal Melbourne Show and he's found someone's a celebrities showbag. Listen to the clues, work out who it is is. Today's Oh, Christian, I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting it, Dizzy, I'm on the Rebel Coaster ride so much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, someone's left a showbag. There's Bond Sunday's some tiger food, a tatoos saying premiere is twenty nineteen, and an airline digger the news.
Speaker 3: Thank you to Niro. Let's go to Let's go to Michelle, Michelle, good morning, good morning. They well done? And going through Michelle, Whose showbags do you think it is? Mate?
Speaker 10: I'm hoping it's Dusty Martin.
Speaker 3: That's right, it's Dustin Man.
Speaker 6: Hi ye, hey world, if you kiss so much, I don't know if you've got kids and you're on school holidays at moment?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really? How old are your kids?
Speaker 7: Fifteen, twelve and nine?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 12: Perfect?
Speaker 3: They will love it.
Speaker 6: Then you'll have a great time this week then ten them at on you've got family entry past you you got this retro showbag worth over one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: You've won all of that.
Speaker 11: Well done, fabulous, Thank you so much, Christian.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you right, hope you and your kids have fantastic school holidays and enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks all right, March Chelse. You know win every single hour on the Breakfast Show.
Speaker 6: We've got Royal Melbourne Show tickets every hour all day long after the breakfast.
Speaker 3: Shows starting at ten this morning with Huggey.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's like watching Dustin Martin here with the old buttons and stuff like that. Sorry, genuinely the reason why there was a slight pausing service was Jack and I have just come up with the idea involving Sheedy.
Speaker 4: It's really good for it.
Speaker 6: I so Hoby's up for it. It's nothing to do with footy, but it's a do with one of his passions. I so hope he would do it on the show anyway. Today's at work time wise, So this is what we got for you all the talk or for this weekend's grand final. We're looking for your footy player movies. I've got the Toby Green Mile weekend at Bernie Vince's Saturday Night for Vola. That guy can move. Million dollar Buddy. That's more like a newspaper headline for back in the time when it was you know, the movie about the Psycho? What about this one? I am Sam Newman and clear and present Dangerfield Jack.
Speaker 3: What have you got for Oh no, I've forgot my Eddie MacGuire one, Jerry, Eddie McGuire, Thank you. I'm here every day. Try the chicken shit solm footy player movies.
Speaker 4: Step Brodie's, Step Brody's. That was one of Brad's. I did I used it.
Speaker 3: You know what, why do you take producers? I never do. I judge you when you're scrabbling around on the floor, try to pick up their slops. I never should have done that one. When he buzzed through and said, JACKOV sent you some. I was hoping that you weren't going to need to. I don't like seeing you.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've got six on my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Song of the Six Harry Potter and the Bell Chambers of Secrets.
Speaker 3: Another one from producer Brown, that's mine, okay.
Speaker 4: Arazzio, We're out though, Monty Python in the Holy Grail West Sidebottom Story. Debbie does ellis dirty ranting.
Speaker 16: You just tell me when to stop four Ago send us your footy player movies to oh four seven five O three one oh four three Footy Player movies Oh four seven.
Speaker 6: Five three one oh four three. Buddy Footy play in a movie.
Speaker 1: Good Luck The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Every it has been watching our twenty nineteen Grand Final video.
Speaker 3: It all happened yesterday at the E. J. Whittenoval.
Speaker 6: You can watch the video The Grannies in Action Facebook OC one O four to threet. I love the email here from Karen who's just watched the video. Can you ask Petrina where she gets her hair done? Her hand looks stunning. I love the color, I love the cut. An hour ago, we had another lady that was complimenting Patsy on our flawless complexion and also offering her a chance to join our belly dance Ingred, I mean they're pouring in. Thank you very much, Karen, that's very kind of you to say, all right, today is that word time? Where so we're looking for your footy player movies. We've got a five hundred text pourings the last ten minutes for these. There's tons, all right, you ready to mark Jackie Boy Ready Crawford Tiger, Hidden Dragon Gold, Gorne In sixty Seconds Silver plus from Dusty Till Dawn Silver, David and.
Speaker 3: Mornington Got I generally done that one.
Speaker 6: Sorry, uh, Josh Bruce Almighty Silver, Gary Potter and the ablet of Fire.
Speaker 3: That is really good. Julian Morabin gold plus, Yeah, Cotchin Tiger, Hidden Dragon Silver plus, fifty Shades of the Goeing Bronze, Janet and Epping, Dusty Dancing Silver plus, Man of Steel, sign Bottom Silver, Toby Green Lantern Silver, Weekend at BUCkies Silver plus, Dangerfield Mines.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 3: Dangerfield Mines isn't dangerous?
Speaker 4: Minds Bronze.
Speaker 3: It always gets s marked down if you don't know the movie. I've noticed I've had a couple of emails about this people people actually complaining might be the movie. I haven't worked with him. It's my fault. Black Hawking's down Gold. Charlie Cameron and the Chocolate Factory Gold. The Lynch that stole Christmas Class fans must be feeling a bit like that because he really stepped out. He was amazing. God Mazu and Cranbourne very good.
Speaker 6: The Wedding Stringer gold, the Jay didn't hunt for the red October silver gone with the winter?
Speaker 3: Can that? Why do you keep putting those ones through? Uh? Dyson Heppelhard as in die Hard.
Speaker 4: Silver plus only because it's Dyson.
Speaker 3: That ling that you do. Silver plus ten things I hate about you would have been good but John and Croyd in very good fast times at Revolt High Silver that's from Shaning Point Cook.
Speaker 6: And finally What's Eating Gilbert Adam Silver plus Pete Infantry Gulley, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: This week then and just all shows.
Speaker 6: We're giving you a chance to upgrade your TV in time for the Grand Final this weekend and it's an amazing prize.
Speaker 3: It's the ultimate entertainment package.
Speaker 6: You get a brand new Samsung sixty five inch the frame four k q led Smart TV worth three thousand dollars. You win that and also be installed in time for this Saturday's Grand Final plus all thanks to Harvey Norman. You also get a Samsung soundbar which is worth of one thousand dollars as well. So all in all, this home intertawment package worth four thousand dollars or thanks to Harvey Norman. So each day this week then we're looking for three of you to come in on Thursday show and win the TV of grade of TV of Gradi your front room.
Speaker 3: You've got to work out what the gold song is.
Speaker 6: So it's a gold song that jack is singing to the tune of a classic TV theme tune.
Speaker 4: That's right, I'll just jump in the booth now, warm up my vocals.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm pretending I'm singing it live. It doesn't matpen Sorry, I've recorded this earlier.
Speaker 3: Did do this Friday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm impressed. It's not handing your homework in Ernie. You're gonna get a little gold staff for that, Jackie boy. Well then all right, this is a classic TV theme tune.
Speaker 3: But what is the lyrics? The words are from a gold song kind of song you to hear on this fine radio station.
Speaker 4: Together, we can.
Speaker 3: Take it to the end of the line.
Speaker 4: You love his la like his shadow on over Time.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do. I'm in the dark.
Speaker 17: We're living in a paddick again where we're giving off sparks and I really need.
Speaker 3: You, Ye need you, tound all right, give.
Speaker 6: Us a call then, So we need the TV theme tune and the song. We need both of those and you can be today's winner nine four one four one o four three good luck The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Gold one oh four point three giving you the chance this week on the show then to upgrade your TV. You win the TV and you get it installed in time for this Saturday's Grand Final. It's an amazing prize. It's a sixty five inch the frame this is what one my wife and I were looking at getting is where the one that shows a photograph for fine art by day Professor bun Sure the art goes away.
Speaker 3: Suddenly you've got a great TV.
Speaker 6: It's a four k Q LED Smart TV as well, and you get a Samsung soundbar. It's whether there were four thousand dollars or thanks to Harvey Norman. You've gotta work out what the two songs here? Then what the classic TV theme tune is and it's lyrics by another song, kind of song you'd hear on this radio station. Here's Today's.
Speaker 4: Together.
Speaker 3: We can take it to the.
Speaker 4: End of the line. You love is like his shadow on you all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 17: I'm in the dark.
Speaker 9: We're living in.
Speaker 17: A powder king again where we're giving off sparks and really need you, Yeah, I need.
Speaker 6: You tune that they fry my brain. I hear I was about to say what the answer was saying, I hear the TV theme tune and I can't do the other bit They hearted when you record them?
Speaker 3: Are they hard to do?
Speaker 4: I think the TV theme is easy. I think we should have asked for that answer first. Then the tricky part is the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Pete, good morning, good morning, how are you? I'm good, Pete? Well on and getting through. Then, so the classic TV theme tune is Friends. That's it. Now? What do you think the song is?
Speaker 6: That Sacks jinging singing to the TV theme tun of Friends' title?
Speaker 11: It clicks off a heart Bonnie Tyler, how did you get that?
Speaker 3: I just was like, I can't hear it at all. There's those lyrics.
Speaker 4: Did I say powder Keke I think.
Speaker 3: You know jug me whatsoever.
Speaker 6: Hey, well done, Pete, that is a smart get well done. So we see you Thursday. If you with the chance to getting the brand new TV and upgrading your whole front room. Pete, we'll see you Thursday.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it all.
Speaker 6: Right, So thanks to Harvey Norman for these products and more headed in store online.
Speaker 3: Another chance tomorrow morning on the show The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 6: Three, so busy show today. Before we leave today, I just want to say some thank you, some really important thank you the people that got together and how does make yesterday happen? I'm talking about the grand final video now live on Facebook at OCE one O four three. Check out Pats's flawless complexion and you'll understand why already she's had offers from a belly dancing group here in Melbourne. Check out Jack's hairless legs as well, and of course the Granny's in kicking form as well. Thank you very much to Illusion GasLog Fires. If they haven't come on board, we don't know whether they be anywhere to do it because there are costs involved and stuff like that. And also they offered up the thousand dollars to give to the winning ground as well, which is Carmel who kicked just under twenty eight meters yesterday. So thank you very much to Illusion GasLog Fires. Also Mia and the team at liquor Land. We were just talking about this. All the grands got.
Speaker 3: A goodie bag. There was like a couple of bottles of wine, champagne, rose, cider and beer. Every single ground got those as well, and us as well.
Speaker 6: And I got a couple of extra bottles as well that they chucked into for the orphanage around the corner.
Speaker 4: Couple extra bottles. I would take a couple extra.
Speaker 3: Told you not to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Three person job Alex at a spacial color face painting. Thank you very much for teaching pats and then patch Alex. She did a great job. Wasted a time, Patsy ignored all everything, just turned up with a with some pre made mix of rainbow price me.
Speaker 5: My rainbows were awesome.
Speaker 3: Just smear it on people's faces.
Speaker 6: Cut us on fine form and voice from the VIC Opera singing the national anthem, Well I might becoming a Australian Citizen this week as well. Skydivers Paul Craig, Justin and Barry on Ground all landed safely and you can see them on the videos where they got footage as they're falling from the skies of Melbourne unto the Witn Oval. Thank you very much, Diamond Valley Trophy Center for the medals. Also the team at Victoria University Polytechnic for the mass arches. Jack was gutty couldn't find them.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 4: They deliberately hide them massages from me.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, and thank you very much, Sir Alison. The team at the VU Whitten Oval for having us. We love ing about this shit. It's an amazing oval. We had a great time. Thank you very much as well if everyone he turned up to try and support the grants and say hello. Check out the video today o C one O four three. Title of today's show is super Fan Monday Hug It is up next and don't forget all day and on every single hour. We've got your Royal Melbourne Show tickets
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three