Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right time for Today's at work time waster. Every single day this week on a time waster week nine of ten weeks of tickets, You and three mates can go to Haymte these amazing concerts for the Ossi Farmers Decembn and fifteenth out at morning to rake the racecourse.
Speaker 3: If you want to get your tickets, go and see.
Speaker 2: Pharnsie and a stead of lineup with them at ticketmaster dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: It's on the fifteenth of December.
Speaker 2: We got to tickets for you and three mates every single day this week on the atwork time waster.
Speaker 3: Today is National Cashew Nut Day. Like an old cashw Hi.
Speaker 4: It's probably my favorite nut, yeah the cashier. I love a chicken cashoo nutsturfry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that crunch huh. What about nice sarte sauce passi? What's your favorite nut? NUTFA? You're definitely a cashew love them. Tell you what is nice as well? Pistachio This is more with the humble.
Speaker 4: Can you wait for pistachio?
Speaker 5: National Pistachio?
Speaker 2: I don't want to Today is all about the Cashou all right, so we're looking for nutty bands today.
Speaker 3: That's the artwork time waster. I've got a country and Western star. Who's this?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Johnny Cashu nuts good sex pistachios. That's a good punk nuts man sex pistachios.
Speaker 3: What about the pecan nuts?
Speaker 2: Pekanye West wrapping nuts, Pikanye.
Speaker 3: West, tell you what I do like as well?
Speaker 2: Macadamia nuts, very good for Fleetwoods academia, Fleetwood maccademia. What about the Ormonds, a classic Ormonds Ormondo rock.
Speaker 1: Chat?
Speaker 3: What have you got for nutty slip Nut of course, yes, slip Nut, the Black Eyed Pecans.
Speaker 4: Hip hop group, Nutty by Nature, Oh, very good and one that I'm.
Speaker 5: Very proud of.
Speaker 3: Kenny Scruggins. Oh that's very good. Fairy take about Jack Boast?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: What have you got?
Speaker 2: You and three mates could be off to Heymte go and see Pharnsie. We're looking for your nut bands. Text him and now we're markth theman. Ten minutes time O four seven five O three one oh four to three. Today's that work time, wyster is nut bands? Do your best.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Christian o'conral's ten weeks of Tickets this week.
Speaker 1: Hey Mates featuring John Farlow, Shawn Stephens, Darryl Bradway, Vanessa, Emiracy, John Williamson, The Black Sorrow, glass Or Moyers, him Weekly and Moore.
Speaker 2: Pretty Amaze in lineup that for great causes are the Aussie farmers who really need help and support. You and three mates every single day only at work time Waster Today, Nutty Vans, Cosby Steals and Cashew Bronze, Markin Bentley, The Dandy Walnuts Gold, Black Eyed Peanuts Silver, cashewye Lewis and the News.
Speaker 5: Current front Runner Gold plus very very good, What I'm Damien and Croydon Pecanjaran gold plus, Cashew am I Gold Gold, Pistachio finger Bronz.
Speaker 2: The formal sign off from Angela with that one pistachia finger. Thanks kind regards, Angela, Thank you, Angela. We're Almond Yankovich Silver plus, Crowded Nuthouse Silver, Van hazel Nut.
Speaker 4: Silver, a Corn dc A corn DC Gold, The Human Legome Bronz, The Almond Brothers Bronz, Cashu and the Sunshine Band.
Speaker 3: Bronz. Now I think we're going to go with who was the one cause?
Speaker 2: Shoey Lewis and the News, Damien and Croydon. You were three mates off to hey mate, Well done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three