Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Kids, welcome back to the show. We're not to hear you in this morning. Your chance to call us up. Get an instrument ten dollars from us by doing an impression, an impression of your teachers, mom, dad, sisters, brothers, anyone you want, whatsoever. Impress us with an impression. We'll give you ten bucks. Best one gets a village cinema skull class. I'm very excited about these, very very excited. I want to hear these. All right, you've been going through the lines. There's some good.
Speaker 1: Kidding, great impressions already.
Speaker 2: All right, first this morning, Jackie boy wanted this. See hope do we get a young kid to an impression of Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Charlie, good morning, you take in the morning. There we go.
Speaker 2: The old pushy parents are also back. She sees dollars, She sees the speak to.
Speaker 1: Him, pushing the face on the phone.
Speaker 2: It Charlie, Hey, Charlie, how are you, Jude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on your way to school. Yeah, you're looking forward to it. Yeah, yep. Do you like listening to the show? Yes, good man. Are they're making you say yes to everything?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Charlie, do you have an impression for us?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it Donald Trump? Yes? Are you ready to do it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, in your time, Charlie, become Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Hi Christians, this is Donald Trump, the President and President of America and I know Australia.
Speaker 1: Very good y. Wow.
Speaker 2: I thought suddenly Donald Trump had overtaken the show there and he's.
Speaker 1: Backing home and office. Charlie, that was amazing. Gonna give you ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Hello. Okay, you might have to give off of that to your agent mum.
Speaker 2: All right, Charlie love hare Connor, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hill Connor. Good morning Connor, and your way to school? No, and you're excited. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm going to my Nana and Pa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna go sit down and Grandaddy. I see what they want to do today. Get out on the bikes, get on the BMX. All right, Connor. What's the impression you're going to do for usk Connor.
Speaker 3: Claire, I'm going to do smile from lounger rings.
Speaker 1: Okay, off you go, so off you go in your own time.
Speaker 3: Good luck, just start proce trim must true.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a brilliant that is ten out of ten. Brilliant cone there, Connor.
Speaker 2: Very very good topical too, huh, pleasure.
Speaker 1: We give you that ten. I'm going to double that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you twenty dollars. That was so good.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get Nan and Grandad some lunch today, Okay, mash it up for them. An old person joke. Kids, I know my level.
Speaker 2: Connor, have a good day enjoying Nanning, Granda the k thank you bye bye now?
Speaker 1: And when we got here, how many three kids here? Oh my what it's a Jackson three?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: We got who we got here? Then?
Speaker 3: I'm Sammy, Sally and Molly.
Speaker 1: Sammy, Molly, Charlie. Yeah yep. And you're all going to do an impression? Yeah we are, all right. So first of all, Sammy.
Speaker 3: I'm impressionating my mom.
Speaker 1: All right? Okay, can mom hear this? Yeah? Alright? Really really go for okay, if you go, become mum. I'm not angry.
Speaker 3: I'm disappointed.
Speaker 1: Chilling, isn't it when parents say that? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, well done, Sammie. That was very good.
Speaker 2: All right, let's step up now, ten year old Molly, what's your impression for us?
Speaker 3: Dangel andrews oh my.
Speaker 1: Word, wow, taking down the big dog Andrews. I love that you go for it? All right, all right, that's here, down Andrews.
Speaker 3: Everyone ready to go get on the beers.
Speaker 1: It's really go down Andrews. Molly outstanding, really really good. All right, then let's have Charlie Boye up now, Charlie you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Charlie. And who are you doing? Charlie?
Speaker 3: I'm doing TOMIONI grange you from Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Oh great, yep, all right, off you go.
Speaker 3: Stop stop stop, You're going to take someone's eye apps. Besides, you're staying it wrong. It's Levyosa, not levyo Sar.
Speaker 2: An entire scene there from Charlie. What a talented family? What aunt Sammy Molly and Charlie Molly? Can I just hear it one more time? The Dan Andrews again, please one more time?
Speaker 1: Moddy? Can we just have Dan Andrews?
Speaker 3: Okay? Everyone ready to go get on the beers?
Speaker 1: Even better? All right?
Speaker 2: You East get ten dollars, so thirty bucks coming to you, guys. Well done, thanks for calling y.
Speaker 1: Day Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Very excited to hear the kids back on the score wrong on the show rocking the show today and Melbourne with their impressions that Dan Andrew's the column all very very good.
Speaker 1: I hear the some more. Donald Trump's coming through. Yes, good news, just producer rio.
Speaker 2: But talking to a kid has obviously got a couple of prosons actually said this.
Speaker 1: I wrote this down. I reckon, you're Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Is your strongest like talking to some stand up guest before coming into a studio.
Speaker 1: Ten year old?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, see junior lution of kids?
Speaker 1: Who do you do? Killed up?
Speaker 2: Do someone famous? Your mum, your dad as well? Anyone nine four one four one o four three. Everyone who does an imprecious morning will give you ten bucks best one gold class tickets go to Katrina here. Good morning, Katrina, good morning, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm really good.
Speaker 1: How are you? It's very kind and I thank you very much. Else, I'm great, great were talking to you? Is it? Is it nice going back to school now? Katrina?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's real good actually saying people not in a box?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sweet parents, keep you in a box. I'll send someone round, sorry, Katrina.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what's your impression for forrest?
Speaker 1: Katrina?
Speaker 3: I can do Comit the Frog.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'd love to hear that. When you're ready, Katrina become Kermit. It's Krimity Frog. You you really speak to cold of him? That is outstanding. It's Kerma. Where's Katrina gone? Kermy? What a gift?
Speaker 2: Now, Katrina slash Kermit? Could you say? This is comitt the Frog? And now it's time for the news with Katrina Jones.
Speaker 3: It's Krimit the Fruit and still time for news with Katrina Jones.
Speaker 1: Well done, that's Katrina. You have earned your ten dollars. That was outstanding.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Well done, Thank you, ah one, Ibraham, good morning, Hello, Ibraham, morning morning.
Speaker 1: How are you mate? You on your way to school?
Speaker 3: And I'm here?
Speaker 1: Oh you're at school?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is live at school? Okay? And who can you do for us?
Speaker 3: I can do a few?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: Did Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you the guy that producer real is going? Just do Donald Trump? We found him, all right, buddy, be a hero. Let's hear Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna build the wall. It's gonna be huge. Abraham, this is really really really good. That's the best Trump. That's like actually the night live level. Can you can you do some more? That's the best one that I've got Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: But I can do I can do see Lina trees, but they're not the best right now because I've lost my voice.
Speaker 1: Kind of you polish him up over the week? Yeah, yeah, hey, you back next week? Can I can I hear the Donald Trump again? Just do that lining in about the wall we're getting to build a wall? Can be searge?
Speaker 2: I can imagine doing this the hands of the playground there, I am yeah, good man, wow down, that's what's making it sound so great for us.
Speaker 1: You have a great day at school. Thanks for calling mate. One ten dollars. Thank you you. Technically he does feel like I'm out of school, doesn't he? Today? Who else you got?
Speaker 2: Let's have one more? It's got a twelve year old Eddy on the line. Now, Eddie, good morning?
Speaker 1: All right, that.
Speaker 2: We've lost Eddie, but we've got Donald Duck stays Donald Duck.
Speaker 1: I like this. Donald, Welcome to the show. How are you? And are you on your way to school? Donald? What it's mum l dad driving?
Speaker 2: Donald Duck? Very very good Duck? And what did Donald Duck have for his tea last night?
Speaker 1: I can't actually.
Speaker 2: Donald's Donald's had a few sad, Eddie, that isn't amazing well done.
Speaker 1: What's what's Donald Duck gonna do?
Speaker 2: What's Donald Duck gonna do with his ten dollar prize that he's just one?
Speaker 1: What's he going to spend it? Yeah? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so much money, don't rush in to invest it? Maybe in bitcoin? All right, Donald, thank you very much, bye bye.
Speaker 1: By well. Christian Connells Show Podcast